[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 173 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan will be temporarily down for maintenance from 7PM to 11PM EST.

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1536184867582.jpg (66 KB, 1080x854)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
How do we solve the pit problem?
>>
Honestly surprised the GSD's percentage is so low. Most 'I got really fucked up by a dog' stories I've heard were about German Shepherds. Though yeah pit bulls are fucking assholes that tunnel under/break fences and randomly attack people, at least from my experiences
>>
>>2877076
I guess it's a matter of German Shepards being a bit bite-happy, but not having a pathological drive to home in on your neck like pit bulls.
>>
File: 1542245449297.jpg (24 KB, 700x394)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>
>>2877068

There's seven pitbull threads going right now and I'm sure you have nothing new to add. I'm sure you can wait for another pit in a news headline before making the exact same thread, can't you?
>>
254 deaths is comparatively pretty low, and actually demonstrates successful dog control. For comparison, 88,000 Americans die from alcohol use every year.
>>
File: DasAGoodBoy.png (146 KB, 500x623)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>2877089
>6 year old daughter mauled by pitbull for no reason
>But what about this completely unrelated thing people die from
>>
>>2877108
You can't base laws on "but my children". The simple fact is that all freedoms cost lives, pitbull ownership is not worth the cost of regulation based on the relatively low number of injuries/deaths.
>>
>>2877082
Yea but do those threads talk about how pit bulls are a Jewish plot
>>
>>2877068
>problem
kills a couple inconsequential people that were probably dog beaters anyway.

whats the problem
>>
>>2877121
>You can't base laws on "but my children

Why?

>pitbull ownership is not worth the cost of regulation based on the relatively low number of injuries/deaths.

Is it worth the cost of shelters taking public funds to prop up the continued existence of this reviled breed, and waste spots that could be used for nonviolent breeds?
>>
>>2877078
Ze zermans vant to controhl youh, noht kill youh
>>
>>2877222
>Why?
because if you're going to outlaw things that kill a couple children a year everything will be illegal. Swimming, running, jumping, sledding, driving, hunting, walking, not walking, eating, not eating.

everything.

pit bulls are at the very bottom of the list of things that kill kids somewhere behind stuffed animals and tricycles.
>>
>>2877130

>assuming a single 4chan thread has escaped /pol/'s pubic lice
>>
>>2877089
This is the dumbest statement I've read all month, and I work in Washington DC.

By your logic, nearly every cause of death is insignificant and not worth regulating or even attempting to prevent because they all pale in comparison to the top two: heart disease and cancer.

Let's just remove DUI as a punishable offense since only about 10K/year deaths happen because of it, which is a tiny fraction of deaths from heart disease.

Also no, it most definitely does not demonstrate successful dog control you retard. Just because the number is small compared to a completely unrelated number doesn't mean shit.

If I had a study of a new drug where only 20 people had complications (whereas thousands have complications from over the counter drugs all the time), it doesn't mean that drug was successful if my test group was only 100 people.

Likewise, pitbulls represent a tiny fraction of dogs in the US (it's not even top 50 most popular by sheer population) yet represent the overwhelming majority of fatal attacks.
>>
>>2877254
>pitbulls represent a tiny fraction of dogs in the US (it's not even top 50 most popular by sheer population) yet represent the overwhelming majority of fatal attacks.
there is no science indicating this is caused by genetics rather than cultural and socioeconomic factors.

and there never will be any such science because most of the "pit bulls" in fatal attacks are actually mutts.

so the number represented by the breed doesn't actually matter, you're comparing a breed to a mutt.
>>
>>2877254
>works in DC
>encourages a nanny state
Like clockwork.
>>
File: 1531110742186.png (1.13 MB, 898x706)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
>>2877266
if it only becomes as a pit bull after it attacks someone then the 'statistics' make perfect sense.
>>
>>2877068

you realize that pit bulls are hilariously over-represented in these "statistics" because when people get bitten by a dog, no matter what the dog, if it looks even vaguely like a pit bull they will report being bit by a pit bull.
>>
>>2877260
He didn't mention anything about government regulation. Why do you think "x is bad" immediately means "x needs to be outlawed by force"?
>>
>>2877277
>He didn't mention anything about government regulation.
>second sentence literally suggests government regulation

kys
>>
>>2877121
>You can't base laws on "but my children"
Can I base them on pitbulls being fucking ugly though, I don't care if they're dangerous or not, I want them banned because they are ugly, same with pugs, english bulldogs, boxers, and modern day german shepherds (not the working line ones, the ones with the fucked up back legs).
>>
>>2877315
if we outlawed things for being ugly your mom would've died long before squeezing you out of her rotting cunt.
>>
>>2877324
There's no capital punishment where I live, dumbass. She would have just been in jail. And she actually was, FYI, so joke's on you.
>>
>>2877226
Fair enough
>>
Responsible dog breeding and making sure dogs are not given to fucking retarded idiots who don't know how to handle guard dogs or larger / more intimidating breeds?
>>
Ownership licenses for certain dog breeds, the same way aspiring gun owners need to pass knowledge and handling classes and psychological evaluation in my country. It's not that Pitbulls are terrible dogs, it's just that Pitbull owners tend to be terrible people.
>>
>>2877315
>muh beautifull spitz breeds! muh mystical wulfs!!!
fucking faggot
>>
>>2877426
I read this in Ana Kasparian's voice with an additional "I'm better than you!" at the end.
>>
>>2877076
>Most 'I got really fucked up by a dog' stories I've heard were about German Shepherds
Maybe they were talking about other kinds of fucking
>>
>>2877068
genocide
>>
>>2877089
There are 18,000 murders a year. That means for every one hundred malicious killings in the US, two of those are committed by a dog. That doesn't seem like much, but bare in mind, that includes Chicago, Detroit, NYC, and any other crime-infested shithole you can think of.
>>
>>2877076
You either gotta be a real shithead to fuck up a GSD or bought attack/police dog stock.

Remember they are the second most popular dog in the US and Pitts are one of the least popular.
>>
File: pitbull owners.png (57 KB, 625x909)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>2877426
>>
>>2877068
Do statistics on other dog attacks.
>>
>>2877426
True enough. Pitbull is a rather ugly dog, so if someone chooses this breed in particular, it's very likely because of its aggressive reputation. Pitbulls and Staffordshire terriers are also hyperactive and very eager to please, which their owners exploit by training them for aggression. And once they do attack someone, their strength and powerful jaws make them more dangerous than most other dog breeds.
>>
pitbulls need to be eradicated
>>
>>2877545
Haven't seen this one before, kek
>>
>>2877273
>dog bite fatalities

I don't think they're reporting shit.
>>
>>2877068
Shoot em on sight
>>
File: 20181107_092106.jpg (3.07 MB, 4032x3024)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>2877315
Take that back
>>
>>2877928
anon that doesn't seem to be a pitbull
it doesn't have the down syndrom eyes and appears rather too large in the chest/abdomen/torso. Though maybe on the latter point its just a bit chubby.

its face also looks a little too SMASHED and SLAMMED to be a APBT and a little pointed upwards

it looks more like an American Bulldog, which while I think is a bullydog is certainly not nearly as bad as a APBT etc.

a pitbull usually refers to a APBT, which was the result of taking a bulldog and crossing it with terriers and others to make a bastard fighting dog nearly as bad as the Cordoba

I might be wrong about all this, but yeah I don't think its a pitbull, although admittedly sometimes they're lumped in as such.
>>
>>2877944
>a pitbull usually refers to a APBT,
lolno
>>
File: 20181102_173132.jpg (2.28 MB, 4032x3024)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
>>2877944
No she's an English bulldog and a anon was dissing my baby though admittedly I'll never get one again. She's fucking expensive as shit and her legs are already deteriorating at 2 years old. She was my first dog and I was ignorant to everything about them but my husband convinced me to get her.
>>
File: Steelcity_Kascha.jpg (1.58 MB, 1536x2048)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>2877944
>American Bulldog
That's an English Bulldog. This is an Bully type American Bulldog.
>>
>>2877928
>>2877958
>owns an English Bulldog
>doesn't take the time to rotate images before uploading
>filthy phone poster
And that's how we can tell you're a woman.
>>
>>2877958
OH
I skimread over what you replied to, and only took notice of the first part about pitbulls

sorry friend
why get a bulldog?
>>2877964
oh
rip
>>
>>2877068

Ontario banned them. Despite the ban probably every 1/5 dogs you see being walked down the street is a pit bull. Shelters just relabeled the dog as a lab mix and vets dont refuse to work when cash is being thrown in front of their face. The only thing I noticed is their seemingly harder to get so meth heads and wiggers don't get ahold of them so the bite statics are a bit down. However, now other breeds are taking the rep for pitbull bites because they're being sold and adopted as labs, mastiffs, boxers, etc.,
>>
>>2877971
thats why bill should have created pitbull death squads to kill the beasts
>>
>>2877068
>>2877974
Send pit bulls to Tijuana to deter Honduran / Salvadoran "migrants". Two problems solved at once.
>>
>>2877974

The only major thing that *can* happen is the municipality and ospca/hs can seize your dog. A dna test and breed analysis will be done. If its found to be a pitbull it will be destroyed. However your likely hood of being reported is slim. Youd have to be a serious heat bag and nearly neglect your dog, tie it to your backyard tree to die for the neighbours to even call it in.

Though slightly amusing, a dog park in my city was reopened this year and a new rule was no illegal breeds. It caused a bunch of closet pit bull owners to cry out and the city seized and destroyed 13 pitbulls because of it.
>>
>>2877273
so you're saying that pitbull genetics are a factor?
>>
No pet ownership. Humans have ruined dogs beyond repair.
>>
>>2877426
Essentially this, if you want a dog with a reputation of increased aggression you should have to prove you are able, informed, and willing to take care of a dog like this.
>>
>>2877979

How fucking stupid do you have to be to make an issue about your illegal dog not being able to go to a public dog park. Because no city has other areas to exercise dogs? If they're that stupid, that they essentially "turned themselves in", it looks good on them.
>>
>>2877226
The counterargument is that government has a duty to protect us from each other and not ourselves. Someone else's dog can kill my kid without him even agitating the dog. I still don't like regulating dog breeds, but this is the next logical argument.
>>
>>2878158
the answer to that is children aren't legally responsible for protecting themselves, so that doesn't work.
>>
>>2878149

My guess is pretty fucking stupid.
There is a larger, cleaner rule free dog park in the ritzy part of town. The dog park in question was ironically in the low income part of my town.
>>
>>2877974
They won't let me.
>>
>>2877964
>>2877958
>>2877928
retards rewarding breeders for breeding animals not suited for life
How do you feel having a dog that can't exercise properly because of genetic defects ruining their respiratory system?
>>
go back to 4chan
>>
>>2877068
Heard you’ve been talking shit
>>
>>2878552
We will never leave :}
>>
>>2877068
Execute humans who breed pitbulls
>>
Pitbulls should be outlawed and euthanized.
>>
>>2878163
>children aren't legally responsible for protecting themselves

They really aren't though, so I'm not sure what your point is. 6 year olds are expected neither to arm themselves nor memorize every single thing that could possibly pose a threat. That's the parents' job until they come of age.
>>
>>2878802
anon said the government only has a duty to protect us from others, not ourselves.

children have no duty to protect themselves, so the government has a duty to protect them from anything that might harm them, including things the government wouldn't protect adults from.

so the response that we should be protected from e.g. guns but not our own guns doesn't work with children since they can't protect themselves.
>>
>>2878557
>bong
>deadly animal
Can't wait for it to shred your intoxicated can't-rotate-an-image phone posting face.
>>
>>2878809
He'll get acid thrown in his face before the dog can chew it
>>
File: jefr4.jpg (27 KB, 300x300)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
To solve the pitbull problem, I've been crossing pugs with pitbulls crossed with spanish Bullfinches.
The idea was to either create an animal that would spontaneously gum you adorably and then asphyxiate itself, or a loyal guard dog that had its IFF stuck on "everyone is my friend" so that it would violently dribble and intimidate by sniffling.
Unfortunately hybrid vitality has created a flying musclebound creature with a bug-eyed jaw, so it can literally detach from the skull and shape perfectly around targets.
Of course, I blame the owner.
>>
>>2877068
It's about how the dog is educated
>>
>>2877068
Genocide them, they are a breed that threatens humans so should be purged as they clearly arent mentally domesticated enough.
>>
>>2878749
Children should be outlawed and breeders euthanized.
>>
>>2878979
>black children should be outlawed and breeders euthanized.
>>
>>2878991
Naw. Every type of children.
If you haven't noticed I want humanity gone. They are taking too long to wipe themselves off the map.
>>
>>2878994
I mean we are taking too long to wipe ourselves off the map**
>>
>>2877068
Pit bulls cant be equated to things like alcohol or drugs as they are self destructive vices. The problem with pitbull is introducing a violent animal into an environment and endangering OTHER people, who cant do shit about it. It should absolutely be normal for pit bulls to be banned at any level, because I dont give a shit about the freedom of some asshole who endangers others as well as himself. He can fuck off untill he decides to do meth and hang himself, which is fine and should be legal. Otherwise the breed should be regulated and fuckin domesticated. Besides that, its only measuring fatality by dog bite which is a god damn hard thing to come by, injury Im sure is at least ten times higher.

Its almost as if a fighting monster was bred into existence and suddenly we no longer have any power to redact that. Why not just start working on a breed of dog that is the size of a small gorilla and completely hostile to any form of human interaction, make it more dangerous than a tiger. Is it still domesticated just because it was made from the same genetic base as less dangerous dogs? Fuck no, this shit is retarded and the mongrels need to be put down.

I swear to god everyone turns into an Ancap as someone says pit bulls are a danger to other people. Probably the same people on welfare that buy the mongrels.
>>
>>2877979
Hahahahahaha good.
>>
>>2877254
There are an estimated 3-5 million pitbulls in America bro, we aren't talking about a small sample size
>>
>>2879006
How about driving then? Or guns? In your world both of these things should be outlawed because they endanger others
>>
>>2879263
What percent of dog attacks are done by pits though
>>
>>2879257
there's strict traffic laws and background checks and licenses required for gun ownership in many places
Owning a pitbull is really fucking easy, there's no controlling instance. If you buy a gun illegally you bet your ass the "black market" you find is actually a honeypot.
If you want to buy a pitbull you just find a breeder across the nearest border, there's your doggo.

The other thing, which is understated and people don't think about it often, is that guns and cars are inaminate objects. They will strictly only harm someone if operated by a human.
A pitbull does not have to be actively operated by a person to end up killing someone. This is a pretty big deal when it comes to the whole intent business, which is major in law.
>>
>>2879373
To put it in other words:
If the gun owner is a great gun owner who does not make any mistakes, the gun will never kill someone innocent.
If the pitbull owner is a great pitbull owner who does not make any mistakes, the pitbull might still get triggered (as they were bred for a strong kill drive) or if you don't believe in pits snapping, might still just straight up have brain problems like any being with a brain might have, escape one day, and kill someone.

That's something people fail to understand. Yes, owners ruin dogs. But also, dogs are living beings with their own complex neural systems and they will sometimes act on their own volition, be it because they were bred that way, or because they have mental illnesses.

In the same way you don't let people own bears in their backyard because the bear might break out and end up killing someone, you shouldn't let people own dogs powerful enough to kill people in their backyards.
>>
>>2877324
BTFO
>>
File: CuddleWuddle.jpg (48 KB, 450x490)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
Humans created pitbulls, humans deserve to get mauled by pitbulls
>>
>>2879373
Most of America does not require any background checks or licenses bro
>>
>>2877068
pitbull is not a breed
American Staffordshire terrier is the breed

how many deaths from a gun vs a knife
both are tools that can be used to kill

this pitbulls are bad dogs mentality is a fuckin disease..

pits have large heads and wide jaws.. meaning their bite by nature is stronger

also they r incredibly persistent.. ask any owner how long a toy lasts.. anything longer than 5 min is recordbreaking

moat people who abuse/fight dogs own pits/rotts/etc

memeposting makes u a huge tool.. anyone can point out a problem.. why dont u be part of a solution to one.. by maybe offing yourself
>>
>>2879751
T. Tyrone
>>
>>2879775
>>2880027
t. pol
>>
>>2880112
Yikes! Downvotes incoming fellow phone poster.
>>
>>2879751
based and greenpilled
>>2879775
>>2880027
cringe and redpilled
>>
>>2880170
T. Shakwanda
>>
>>2879723
proofs
>>
>>2877068
They are the black people of dogs. According to the data, the majority of them seem to be violent. However, there are exceptions to the rule. They exist on the end of the normal distribution. Like the op pic.
>>
>>2879723
>background checks
We just making stuff up now?
>>
>>2880404
>>2880537
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state
>>
>>2880878
Out of 50 states, 25 require background checks.
You may argue "that's not most states!" you're right, it's half of them.
You however did say this:
>Most of America does not require any background checks or licenses bro
See pic related. Most of america, population wise, absolutely does. Legislation wise it's half.
In either case you're wrong.

Run along now, faggot, but not too fast, otherwise your pitbull might snap
>>
>>2880881
Well wrap up the thread, you got me, pitbulls should be outlawed
>>
>>2880881
There's a federal law requiring background checks on all sales from licensed dealers.
>>
>>2880888
>make provably wrong claims about off-topic thing
>get proven wrong
>n-nice offtopic argument
>>
>>2880537
No. He jus gave away that he lives in New York/ New Jersey. Probably has to renew his breathing license.
>>
>>2880878
>>2880881
This>>2880888
Get out with your "private sale" bs.
>>
File: 1477981757189.jpg (606 KB, 1000x1027)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>2877545

funny because niggers are the race equivalent of pitbulls in "crime rate"
>>
>>2880980
You don't need to explain the joke, but yes
>>
>>2877080
lmao
>>
>>2877426
This but extended to all pets.
>>
>>2877068
Crossbreed them out with retrievers. That way the resultant dog will still try to maul people just with a very soft, gentle mouthing that couldnt crack an egg.
>>
SMASHED
>>
>>2877254
we all eventually die, you can't regulate a natural proccess of selection but you cant diminish it by making the right choices, like not driving while drunk or not owning a dominant hunting and attack dog breed if you're an innercity oniongoi or a negroe with cognitive dissonance due to synthetic drugs and rap music, also nice reddit spacing faggot go back to r/furfags
>>
>>2877068
Interesting.
>>
>>2877545
Funny, but sad cause true
>>
You all sound like hysterical middle aged women. The sort that are too terrified to venture further then their local church and have 30 year old virgin sons they still pick out clothes for and hold their hands to cross the street.
>>
>>2883349
T. Jamal
Ogga boogs bix nood amiright
>>
>>2883408
Poor little white boy. So threatened by the outside world. Sad.
>>
File: 1542246419317.jpg (336 KB, 2048x1365)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>
File: 15454152111244.jpg (25 KB, 480x480)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
god bless the ATF
>>
File: IMG_20151204_074421.jpg (888 KB, 2304x2304)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
Please look at my dog, thanks
>>
>>2883448
Now that's a pibble right there
>>
File: 20150919_175145_resized.jpg (1.17 MB, 3096x1741)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>2883449
You too
>>
File: 1542246419316.jpg (99 KB, 613x741)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>2883450
what a wise dog, he must have absorbed the souls of many children
>>
File: 20140906_141514_resized.jpg (1.12 MB, 3096x1741)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>2883451
In his past life he bit african slave children
>>
>>2883448
>wrinkles
>big ole' jowls

This isn't a pit, that's some sort of mastiff mix
>>
>>2877497
>nyc
>crime infested

Where does this meme come from?
>>
>>2878994
Shit, now the damn pits can use computers.
>>
>>2883411
>*bix nood intensifies*
>>
>>2883456
Yea looks like mastiff bull dog or some shit
>>
>>2883468
FBI crime stats. Also I'm there literally right now, and it's a shit hole.
>>
>>2883674
Lmao
>>
>>2883408
>>2883770

Son I'm so white I'm fucking transparent. These threads just scream "sheltered American kid". As if you guys didn't have enough of a reputation for not being able to understand or handle anything to do with the outside world.
>>
>>2884122
>u is raysis cuz u never seen a real black person
On the contrary, I wasn't racist until I had to live around minorities. Exposure to them is always the fastest red pill.
>>
>>2884218
Don't blame the rest of the world for your shit society. Also again shows how sheltered you are that you've never had a normal relationship with someone that isn't white and American.

This is a specifically American issue here.
>>
>>2884249
>Don't blame the rest of the world for your shit society.
Learn to read, or quit strawmanning. I'm not blaming the world, just the niggers. Detroit is a prime example of the nigger effect.
>never had a normal relationship with non white
>T. Degenerate euro race mixer
No surprise there. No I don't date non whites, and not just on principle, they're gross. But Ive know plenty of non whites, which again, is what makes people racist.
>>
>>2877545
Why do people think pitbull owners are black? Minorities tend to hate animals that can attack them and dog owners are overwhelmingly white.
>>
Nothing, based chadbulls wiping out human scum.
>>
>>2884399
Because there's 2 kinds of pitt owners. The nigger, and the white girl with daddy issues who thinks they're like, super cute and stuff, and subsequently gets killed.
>>
>>2877254
ONLY 13% OF THE DOG POPULATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
>>
>>2877121
>The simple fact is that all freedoms cost lives
oh boy sure I'd like to hear what you have to say about gun control
>>
>>2884399
>pits make up about 13% of dogs yet account for half the attacks
>nigs account for 13% of the population yet account for half the crime
>nigs favourite pet are pits
Don't you see some patterns my dude?
>>
Look up Rage Syndrome in dogs. Read comments about Rage syndrome. Then go read up on pitbull attacks. Follows the same MO.
Dog will be fine, friendly, etc.
Then suddenly dog goes into 'trance' and attacks.
Length of attack depends, so does severity.
Dog seems impervious to pain, nothing can stop it until...
Dog snaps out of it. Sometimes dazed, sometimes totally fine.

It has a genetic component. Red cocker spaniels seem to have it more often than other lines.
We had a yorkie with it. His sire and half brother also had it.
I don't know how many vets we went through trying to find out wtf was wrong with our once gentle puppy.
He had the most severe type, he'd come out of a dead sleep attacking. His brother has episodes every once in a blue moon.

All we could do was scruff him and put him into a kennel until he snapped out of it. He would have seriously fucked something up if he was more than 4lbs.

THIS would be a perfect condition for a dog fighter to exploit. Get a dog into an excited state and he'll freaking fight until the death or snaps out of it.

If pitnutters would admit there was a problem, then they could breed this shit out of their dogs (like the other breeds afflicted with it).
>>
The most telling thing is that most pitbull owners would not even concede to a simple compromise:

You should be tried for the actions of your dog. If your dog kills someone, you are charged with a murderer.

Now watch pitbull owners in this thread try to squirm out of this, not willing to take responsibility for that "what if". If they are good dogs, it should only affect bad owners.... right?

Right? You'd still own a pitbull right?
>>
>>2886660
>The most telling thing is that most pole users would not even concede to a simple compromise:
>You should be tried for the actions of your words. If your dogma kills someone, you are charged with a murderer.
>Now watch pole users in this thread try to squirm out of this, not willing to take responsibility for that "what if". If they are good peaceful family values, it should only affect and better people.... right?
>Right? You'd still use and spread pole right?
>>
>>2886905
>pole
Jesus kill yourself

>if your dogma kills someone
commies and subhumans aren't people, so no problem there
>>
>>2877315
I agree, besides boxers. I digress.
>>
>>2877076
Because GSDs leave survivors to tell the story
>>
>>2877068
>How do we solve the pit problem?
ship them all to the middle east and introduce them to the muslim problem. they will thin each others numbers out.
>>
>>2886905
I'm a Muslim, so this doesn't apply to me. I only speak the word of Allah.
>>
>>2885385
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
File: rail me.jpg (1.29 MB, 1110x1395)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>2887197
>>2877076
>GSDs
Is gsd German shepherd dogs, or guard service dogs??

>>
>>2887350
>Honestly surprised the GSD's percentage is so low
>GSD
>stories I've heard were about German Shepherds
>german shepherds
gee, i dont know...
>>
File: Tssst.png (392 KB, 640x480)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>2887394
So when ever people speak of gsd it's German shepherds? I used to be an euth/an/ist years ago, and if I remember correctly they used to talk about guard service dogs. Is gsd always German shepherd? Are German shepherds also guard service dogs?
>>
>>2886905
Reminder that communists aren't humans
>>
>some retarded child die
>somehow it's an entire race's fault
>>
>>2879723
>Most of America does not require any background checks
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell likes?
>>
>>2887648
>baby just lying down doing nothing
>well yeah the baby was pretty stupid it deserved to die
the word delusional doesn't even begin to describe pitfags
>>
>>2884399
WHERE THE HOOD AT
>>
>>2887731
Stupid fucking baby should have just punched the dog in the sarcophagus
>>
How long til we can start reporting these threads for "extremely low quality"?
>>
>>2883349
This
Go to an animal shelter and volunteer to interact with the dogs. You'll get over your irrational fear of pits eventually.
Also every time you babble about genociding the whole breed you should know everyone else sees you for the /pol/ trash you are. You're doing the exact same projecting you bitch about your strawman pitmommies doing.
>>
>>2887840
>You're doing the exact same projecting you bitch about your strawman pitmommies doing.
>pitmommies are looking at statistics and observing trends
this is quality bait or you're a retarded nigger
>>
>>2877068

what even more interesting and telling about your data is that other breeds bite people far more often than pit bulls- like Golden's for example- but none are as deadly. Per incident they kill and/or seriously maim way more than any other breed
>>
>>2877269
What are you even saying? Were your parents siblings?
>>
Are pitbulls different in temperament than olde english bulldogs? Pic related always hangs out at my gym (it's the owner's dog) and she seems ultra chill... she's a bit skeptical towards men but she's generally a very nice and friendly dog.

Don't see anything wrong...
>>
>>2887610
do you suck dick?
>>
File: Hey Doge.png (392 KB, 640x480)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>2888236
>/an/ users sucks a lot of dicks
Lucky thing I left all those years ago.
>>
>>2887895
Maybe he's talking about mixed breeds being referred to only as pitbulls when an attack is reported to.
>>
>>2877068
Shut up you racist.
>>
>>2889334
1 drop rule
>>
>>2887852
If an aggressive golden bites someone, it's probably not going to take entire chunks taken from the victim's faces. One woman basically had her entire neck torn apart from a pit attack where her head was attached to her body by a thin thread of flesh.
>>
>killed by a husky

pretty gay way to go
>>
>>2877068
why isn't this thread dead yet
>>
>>2877068
>254 deaths over 12 years
ok
>>
god just shut up
>>
https://youtu.be/dMZVku1PHD4?t=207
>>
>>2877971
I live near a pet value and a few months ago i saw a woman with a moomoo struggling with a huge black pit, in the pet value they have kittens up for adoption and i was worried for them
>>
>>2890151
>>>2890121
>>2890147
>>2890146
>>2890144
>>2890141
>>2890137
>>2890136
>>2890134
>>2890132
>>2890131
>>2890129
t. triggered shitbull owner
>>
>>2889825
Why are you so fat
>>
>>2889901
The pit could have slaughtered all of them and the fat cow would still defend him as a gud boi. There's something mentally wrong with pit cultists
>>
>>2883451
That dog looks almost exactly like one of mine. He's a good boy.
>>
File: 1543690237640.png (718 KB, 797x597)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>2878994
dude nihilism lmaoo
>>
File: 1543219902343.png (712 KB, 720x1144)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
who /pitbull mommy/ here?
>>
>>2890530
No one is answering because they're all dead
>>
>>2877545
>race jokes 2004-2014
>>2880980
>race jokes 2015-present
>>
>Some breeds are smarter than others
>Agreed

>Some breeds are more stubborn than others
>Agreed

>Some breeds have stronger herding instincts than others
>Agreed

>Some breeds are more aggressive than others
>RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2877089
There were less than 100,000 violent rapes in the U.S. last year but 1.2 million violent crimes unattributed to rape. So by your logic we should ignore violent rape because there are much more murders and robberies.
>>
>>2877068
Find a way to change their reputation of being big bad dogs so retarded rednecks and Mexican gang bangers will stop buying them.
>>
>>2890849
That's a perfect example of strawmanning.
>>
>>2890849
Either way, it's negros
>>
Pits are harmless until they mate, just castrate them.
>>
>>2877121
normally i would agree, however there is a world of difference between allowing a human the freedom to act and exist, and a sentient yet not intelligent animal like a pitbull to do so.
>>
>>2887827
ayy
>>
File: 9e7.jpg (41 KB, 249x249)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
The statistics only work if you care about putting other people/yourself in danger, which I don't.

I don't care if my pitbull eats fifty babies, I still want one because I value it more than human beings.
>>
>>2887911
yes, pits are bulldogs and terriers crossed. they somehow got the worst characteristics of both.
>>
>>2891634
This is an excellent point. It's not like we have a shortage of humans.
>>
>>2891634
>nigger logic
otay
>>
>>2891457
Actually Blancs rapes the most in the usa.
>>
>>2890301
Meant to reply earlier but good news, the kittens were fine the pit raided the treat bin though
>>
By banning all dogs except mals and Dutch shepherds
>>
>>2890916
That's not a strawman, it was a response for the dumb whataboutism. If pitbulls pose a much higher risk at killing or injuring civilians than other dog breeds, banning pitbulls is a perfectly valid reaction.
>>
>>2877964
Nigger thats a boxer
>>
>>2890529
learn what words mean lmao
>>
>>2877068
my first time on /an/ and this is the first post i see.

holy shit i love you guys
>>
>>2892826
You're welcome
>>
>>2892826
Any big headed dog is called a pit bull in Klapistan. Just like chiarff-arffs are just cute purse dogs who hurt no one.
>>
>>2877068
>less than 400 Americlaps died in 12 years due to dog bites
>omg eradicate pitbulls from the planet
Maybe we should kill all children because they do most of the school shootings
>>
File: IMG951371.jpg (190 KB, 2024x1537)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Are these boys full pitts or mixes?
>>
>>2893249
left is definitely a mix with a boxer or something. right probably has some mix also but i would call it a pit
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 224x225)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>2877089
>Cocacola starts selling heroin laced fruit juice marketed at kids
>Look guys, freedom cost lives and you cant base laws on "but muh children"

Alcohol is legal because trying to make it illegal caused one of the biggest crime waves the country had ever seen.
>>
>>2884399
>>2885409
Pattern recognition is a major component of intelligence. A lack of pattern recognition...
>>
>>2877076
I got bit by a gsd while rollerblading. Lady didn't have it on a leash. Came running from behind. 100+ yards away.
I think the difference is, once it realized I wasn't a threat it stopped. Didn't get me bad, shallow warning bite. Pibbles will attack and never let go until they themselves are shot dead.
>>
>>2893314
Most of the pit owners I've ever seen were poor and stupid white people. And I live in an area with plenty of black and hispanic people
>>
>>2893302
A lot of shit is legal because it would cause a black market crime wave.
Weed is now legal because they see that it can be taxed like booze. And no amounts of jail time deterred anyone from using weed.

In Americlap if you make something illegal people will purposely go and do it to defy you. To show that they are Americlaps [Freedom Intensifies]. Where have you seen making something illegal stopped it use? Rape and child molestation is illegal, yet those big wig 1% get together in their cabal parties and rape children.
You think making pits illegal will stop anybody?
>>
>>2893398
What does the whites being poor have to do with anything? Most blacks in America are poor.
>>
>>2893400
It's something that most of the pit owners I've known have had in common. It's an observation. I think pits are more common among poor & retarded white people than any other group
>>
File: Dog of Peace.webm (2.91 MB, 960x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>2877068
>>
>>2893560
Poor people form into gangs to stay alive, and they want dogs, manly dogs with a tough gangsta image, and no 2 dogs are more recognized for that than the Pitbull and Rottweiler. Though the latter seems to get off easy.
>>
>>2892530
No it isn't you fucking mong.
>>
>>2893399
>Americlaps
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2877545
Every pitbull owner I see IRL is a white dude
>>
>>2893868
(((Google)))
You don't think jews would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>2893659
You handegg loving Klapistanis always applauding at something.
>>
>>2893875
Why are you on 4channel? You have your containment site on 4chan. You guys already made Japanese moot split the site. Now you're fucking us over.
>>
>>2893899
>You guys already made Japanese moot split the site. Now you're fucking us over.
Did you think you could just leave us?
>>
>>2877226
>pit bulls are at the very bottom of the list of things that kill kids somewhere behind stuffed animals and tricycles.
Whelp I guess we shouldn't try to do anything about maternal mortality since it's also a very low number, comparable to that of pitbull attack fatalities, even though our maternal mortality rate is higher than every single developed country in the world. Yes, even worse than shitholes like Iran.

But muh freedoms I guess.
>>
>>2877315
Excellent Taste
>>
Pitbull Quest!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmyXiOdZgvA
>>
File: 1544765809647.jpg (305 KB, 750x766)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>
>>2884399

Pitbulls are the cheapest and most common dog you can get so it’s no wonder some black people who are on the poorer side of things get pitbulls along with some thinking it makes them look “tough”

Like literally I go to my local shelter and it’s 80% pitbulls
>>
>>2894535
this whole "poor black ppl" story is tiresome. blacks are poor because they are dumb and can't compete. whites with the same IQ as blacks perform the same economically.
>>
File: 1530188323585.jpg (159 KB, 640x640)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
NSFW
>>
Shitbull genocide when
>>
File: dead dog.jpg (656 KB, 2048x1536)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>2894562
Inferior in every way to this one
>>
BUT
BUT
BUT

OTHER THINGS
KILL MORE PEOPLE

SO WHAT IF THIS THING KILLS PEOPLE? OTHER THINGS KILL MORE PEOPLE

DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT?
>>
>>2894520
I spat juice all over my tablet you fagget. That was pretty funny.
>>
There should be a permit to own a dangerous dog breed. Or at least there should be more press about what the dogs are really like. Libtard propaganda does more harm than good so lots of people end up getting hurt because they think Pit Bulls are angels. They can make good pets if you can care for them the right way and make sure you're not putting anyone in risk. Like lions. If you can keep a lion under control then you should have one. For this reason women, children, and weak beta males should not be around lions unsupervised.
>>
>>2894951
>There should be a permit to own a dangerous dog breed.

true. while you are at it, Mr. Lawman, can't you also make rape, murder, heroin and terrorism illegal please?
>>
>>2894960
There's literally already tons of permits for owning exotic/wild animals I don't see why we can't just add pit bulls to the list
>>
>>2894961
because ppl who care for the law and decency don't behave the way you are sugggesting and criminals ignore the law in general, hence why they are criminals. my country has mandatory classes and testing for ANY dog owner, mandatory 1m€ third party insurance, mandatory dog tax, mandatory chips and immunizations etc. and yet we have romanian gypsies selling 4 week old puppies ot of bags at the railway station. your stupid laws, like any laws, only work to make the life of good people more difficult - the criminals don't give a fuck. every time the cops here do a search of chechen immigrants they find an AK, an MP5 or grenades. all illegal. they do not care.
>>
>>2890529
You're an idiot. You need to educate yourself on words and what they mean. On a side note, I too share a dislike towards humanity.

Nihilism ≠ Misanthropy
>>
>>2890530
https://youtu.be/Wqp9uFGKK-M
>>
Okay say a pitbull bites on to another person

How best to disable the dog and save the victim?
If I just have a knife where do I stab the dog to make it let go?
If I have a gun from which angle do I shoot?
If just hands how can I wrestle it?
>>
This happened today

>Go to local generic petstore on a whim, it's my day off
>Buy some of pic related and amano shrimp
>Biracial couple with their tiny goblin are there, letting the kid lead some sort of stumpy pit mix around the store
>Dog just pulls the kid around with no issue, just checking people out as it pleases
>Mom constantly bitching at the kid about how to hold the leash, does not bother to demonstrate
>Leave with my animals without incident

Things went better than expected.
>>
>>2895092
>Okay say a pitbull bites on to another person
more people die from falls from stairs

>>2894951
>There should be a permit to own a dangerous dog breed.
More people die from smoking

>>2895109
>some sort of stumpy pit mix around the store
More people die in traffic accidents

Anyone else wanna get BTFOd? No? Good
>>
>>2895092
Grab by hind legs, jerk up then down hard and fast, this can dislocate the hips, making them mostly immobilized
>>
>>2895112
So?
>>
>>2894543
niggers jus get niggerbux, sandniggers in france get sandnigbux of 3000€
>>
>>2895208
So why dont we care about those things instead?
>>
File: logicboy.jpg (13 KB, 275x183)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>2895609
You don't think people care about deaths related to smoking?
>instead
You can care about more than 1 thing.
>>
>>2895092
Get a fire cracker and throw next to the dog. The sudden bang makes them let go most of the time. Unless your dog has nerves of steel.
>>
>>2895712
>Get a fire cracker and throw next to the dog

>giant insane dog mauling kid
>lol lemme go look for some fire crackers in my garage and then find a lighter that works brb
>>
>>2895112
>more people die falling from stairs

But I'm only scared of black people and pit bulls.. being scared of stairs based on that statistic would be silly and irrational.
>>
>>2895744
While your post seems satirical, stairs don't seek you out to murder you while your minding your own business
>>
>>2895735

On the contrary. Most pitbulls attack their owners or the owner's families and friends. Reading about all those injuries and deaths just before Christmas on that anti-pitbull page on normiebook brought a smile to my face.
>>
>>2895760
Have you never been around stairs in winter?
>>
Serious question, is the reason that basically every shelter has only pit bulls because of their violence or because of a different reason?

I always thought it was weird that an animal shelter could more accurately be called a stray cat and pit bull emporium.
>>
>>2893603
>lab mix for sale
>landlord says we can't keep her because she nipped my grandma
>Good around kids
>Would recommend for an older person living alone
>$400 rehoming fee
>>
>>2895092
You can stab a thumb into the anus to make them let go and bite someone else. If you have a gun or a knife you'll have to hit the heart and lungs, they'll fight until the second they die.
>>
Any other breeds as fucked up as pits? What about the amstaff or cane corso? Are they ok?
>>
>>2877089
Only about 8% of knife stabbings result in death when modern EMS and trauma care is factored in. This is a testament to modern medicine and not evidence that knives are harmless.
It's difficult for a 60lb dog to do enough damage to kill an adult human when that adult can get to a trauma center in 5 minutes, but it doesn't mean that the victim isn't a cripple for life.
>>
>>2877255
>sophmore in college notions of evidence standards
Regulatory systems that aim to successfully maintain public health use either a risk benefit analysis or a precautionary principle risk analysis, and not the standard of evidence of a criminal trial or scientific theory. There are different burdens of proof.

The burden of proof on drugs, food, airplanes, and dogs ought to be/and is, "is it very likely this is safe? Are there known unknowns that may make this more dangerous than we currently know with our available data?"
>>
>>2895838
I'm pretty sure that post was sarcastic. They were mentioning cultural and socioeconomic factors.. for a dog.
>>
>>2894964
But most of the pitbull owners aren't criminals they're libtards that think they're nanny dogs
>>
>>2895803
rhodesian ridgebacks, akitas, badly bred golden retrievers
>>
>>2895112
>More people die from smoking
Yeah and it's their choice. If you want to risk getting mauled to death then that's but lots of people are under the assumption that pit bulls are friendly so they don't acknowledge these risks. Everyone knows smoking is bad for you so they won't be shocked when they get lung cancer
>>
>>2893378
>while rollerblading
nerd sniffing hound
>>
they aren't evil incarnate and they aren't MUH NANNY DAWG

they are working breed bred for fighting,not for limp wristed pussies or abusive nigs
>>
also,pure bred APBT are 35-50 lbs....anything bigger than that is a mutt
>>
>>2895920
Except you also die when inhaling smoke from afar. Yet you dont care about smokers you only care about pitbull owners.

Admit it you have an irrational fear of pitbulls even though other things are much more likely to kill you.
>>
>>2896016
>Except you also die when inhaling smoke from afar

>smell a cigarette from 15 feet away
>die
being a little dishonest are we?
>>
>>2896025
>see pitbull from 15 feet away
>die

sure thing this happened to you I'm sure
>>
>>2896027
>seeing a pit is what does the damage
how intentionally dishonest can you be?
>>
Firstly, I respect the intention of identifying causal factors in order to reduce future harm in the "pit problem", however this has been a fairly short sided view of a greater issue.

One problem with this approach is that it is extremely difficult to accurately identify a dog’s breed without extensive knowledge of its lineage or a DNA test. Unfortunately, this does not stop people from assigning a breed to dogs based on their visual appearance. Visual breed identifications are insufficient and unreliable, with experts often disagreeing. Therefore, studies that make claims about specific breeds based on visual breed identifications should be scrutinized. In fact, since studies have discredited visual breed identification, especially when layman reporters have been proven to generalize on dog breeds.

That being said, there is no reliable evidence that demonstrates a link between breed and fatal dog bites. Children and the elderly seem to be more at risk than able-bodied adults, but this can be alleviated by an adult’s presence and supervision. In the 256 active reports available for your own investigation there are multiple factors that correlate with fatal dog bites, one important one being that there does appear to be a higher rate of fatal dog bites from sexually unaltered male dogs, though this falls under the bigger umbrella of human-controlled factors; that is to say, owners can choose to spay and neuter their dogs. In fact, many of the factors found to correlate with DBRFs are preventable and in the owners’ control. Improper or insufficient husbandry, lack of positive human interaction, abuse, neglect, failure to spay or neuter dogs, and not supervising individuals who cannot appropriately interact with dogs are all easily preventable factors that have been shown to correlate with DBRFs. Educating the public on responsible dog ownership may be an effective method for reducing dog bite-related fatalities.
>>
Gas chambers, kill the owners as well.
>>
>>2896082
Finally, and this is a personal quip and a fairly uneducated one since it comes from my own biased experiences, but I believe that poverty and social issues plays a large part of the "Pit Problem".
To put it simply, in low income areas pits are seen as a status, something to be intimated of and afraid due to their "Violent" nature, this is why the dogs are powerful symbols of drug dealers and gangs that rely on the dogs to be ever more successful in the business.
Due to this very specific and violence-oriented popularity I believe a lot of improper dog owners seek out the breed specifically.

I suggest you look at the raw data and investigate the cases yourself though, it's quite enjoyable.

Sources: Patronek, G. J., Sacks, J. J., Delise, K. M., Cleary, D. V., & Marder, A. R. (2013). Co-occurrence of potentially preventable factors in 256 dog bite-related fatalities in the United States (2000-2009). Journal Of The American Veterinary Medical Association, 243(12), 1726-1736. doi:10.2460/javma.243.12.1726
>>
Only 33 people die from dog deaths a year.
That's five times less than how many people die falling out of bed a year.
>>
>>2896098
>beds are sentient and can decide to make you fall out and die
>>
>>2896016
Second hand smoke inhalation is an acknowledged problem. Besides, I like pit bulls and I used to own 2. But they aren't for everyone and lots of people don't realize this which ends up with them getting hurt.
>>
File: Picture 15.jpg (124 KB, 762x769)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Should all the breeds that are generalized as pitbulls by reporters be banned too?
>>
>>2896098
What about dog to dog deaths? Pits can be friendly with people but it's with other dogs that's the real concern
>>
>>2896099
450 people in the US die from falling out of their beds each year.
33 people die from dogs each year GLOBALLY
Clearly we should ban beds, they're not sentient and don't decide if we live or die so we can't trust them, they're a high risk to children and old men.
>>
>>2896102
ban is bad and proven an ineffective preventative in dog bites. a different approach should be taken
>>
>>2896105
81% of dog bites cause no injury at all or only minor injuries that do not require medial attention, including to other dogs.
Dog bites sustained by children and dog-dog related deaths have been decreasing in the past decade, it is very safe and educated to assume that pitbulls that attack and kill are from bad owners that are from bad environments or come from a drug-gang related culture.
>>
Also to add to the case of "dogs attacking children out of nowhere"

Dogs with a history of aggression are not appropriate for a home with children. Period.
I've read many reports of families that have adopted shelter dogs that look similar to Pitbulls that have backslided into their old ways of guard trained violence from before they were rescued and it does not end well.
Proper socialization and training for your dog is key from when they are a puppy.
Rescued dogs can potentially be properly socialized of course, but I personally would say the risk is not worth it if you have small children, regardless or large dog breed.
>>
>>2896115
Secondly, families that neglect dog training and have "packs" and "groups" of dogs have larger risks from what I've read tonight.

That woman that was attacked and killed by a pack of dachshunds stands out to me, because I also observed a trend of families with "3+" dogs of the same breed being more violent and aggressive.
Does anyone have any theories to why this may be? Many of the family-related pit bull attacks were families that owned three and more pitbulls.
>>
>>2896106
>they're not sentient and don't decide if we live or die
>btfos own argument
>>
>>2896126
Nah man, they're like the dangerous kinder surprise eggs we banned.
You know how many kids died to those each year?
We gotta make sure the children never get exposed to those risks it's basically like them killing themselves.
Ban all beds.
>>
>>2896126
pretty sure he's trying to say banning shit like that in general is stupid and shallow and the fact that something is sentient isn't really a real argument
>>
>>2896143
Well that's wrong and retarded. And I wasn't thinking "ban" so much as I was "extermination"
>>
https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/health/2018/12/15/woman-flown-hospital-after-attack-three-dogs/2324516002/
Breed of peace strikes again.
>>
I was viciously attacked by my friend's Doberman when I was 7. Should we ban all Dobermans? I knew people that got looked at by a dog funny and hate all dogs. I got bit and shaken a bit and still went back to the yard.

Pitbulls are okay if you care them from puppies. If you do some of the "trainings" some people do to their dogs of course they will snap. By training I mean tying to a post, starving the dog, then beating it for a song. You can't expect it would be a lovey dovey dog. When all you were raised on was violence and pain, that is all you know.

Should we kill all kids from violent homes? Studies show they become serial killers and rapists. Since all serial killers and rapists were kids at one time, we should kill all kids.
>>
>>2896309
>we should kill all kids.
T. Pit bull
>>
File: 1537186819612.jpg (126 KB, 735x1024)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>2877068
>>
>>2896309
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>2896030
your the one acting like pits are a bigger problem even though they barely kill anyone
>>
>>2896206
Is it always old women and children that get attacked?
>>
Let's try posting on a niche image board on the internet.
>>
>>2896082
>>2896095
This is good, thank you for the source
>>
>>2896330
>if the dog looks funny it's a pit bull
>huskys and chow chow are called pit bulls

>>2896371
Why are you liking things he doesn't like anon? Don't you know that anon is super special and you should follow his whims of fancy?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.