[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why would someone breed an animal to be this violent?
>>
Why would anyone breed an animal to be this ugly?
>>
>>2873430
Asked your mum the same thing.
>>
File: IMG_20181113_165650.jpg (997 KB, 2560x1920)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
>>2873464
can gonfirm
>>
File: 1523543712927.jpg (120 KB, 720x666)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>2873464
>>
>>2873430
>>2873432
Vicious.

>>2873348
Basically for sport.

>>2873464
>>2873675
>>2873702
Samefag detected.
66%
>>
"perro de pelea cordobés" was even worse
>>
I love dogs in general but I shoot pitbills who aren't accompanied by a human.
>>
>>2873348
Why would someone endlessly post pitbull threads on /an/ When no-one cares ?
>>
File: IMG_1695.jpg (43 KB, 603x670)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2873348
Low IQ angl*s needed dumb, violent shitbeasts for blood sport.

Now nogs, spics, and white trash get them because they're "tough" and can be trained to fuck up another person and white middle class childless liberals get them to virtue signal that they're good people for raising a "misunderstood" breed.
>>
>>2873702
>neo /an/ anthromorphizes a panting dog by thinking it's "smiling" like a human

You're as dumb as the average pithag.
>>
>>2873777

Omg a random person accusing me of being another random person, i better take a screenshot to show him! Oh wait I dont give a fuck.
>>
>>2873797

I never once thought the dog was smiling, are you retarded or dont know what memes are?

I posted it because its a pitbull thats clearly not being aggressive. Get off your computer chair for once NEET and maybe you wouldnt be so negative. Still wouldnt find a gf with your looks though.
>>
>>2873348
Literally bred to fight other dogs.
>>
https://newsok.com/article/5615490/pit-bull-terrier-bites-children-at-fillmore-elementary-school
>12 children hospitalized
>breed of peace strikes again
>>
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF PITBULL THREADS

███╗ ██╗██╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ███████╗██████╗ ████╗ ██║██║██╔════╝ ██╔════╝ ██╔════╝██╔══██╗ ██╔██╗ ██║██║██║ ███╗██║ ███╗█████╗ ██████╔╝ ██║╚██╗██║██║██║ ██║██║ ██║██╔══╝ ██╔══██╗ ██║ ╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║ ██║ ╚═╝ ╚═══╝╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝
>>
File: NomNomNom.jpg (50 KB, 403x403)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>2873702
>>
>>2873822
Cringe, imagine being so easily offended by someone online
>>
>>2873870
>https://newsok.com/article/5615490/pit-bull-terrier-bites-children-at-fillmore-elementary-school
>day was saved by 'tard wrangler using his professional skills to subdue dog
>>
>>2874003
Lmao i poisoned a pitbull that looked just like the one on the right in your pic
>>
>>2873348
humans have been dumb retarded low IQ niggers
>>
File: uncanny.jpg (118 KB, 830x468)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>2874249
coincidence? i think not. are pibbles just the downy kids of dogs?
>>
>>2873430
They are not violent!!! They are lower on the violent scale then Chihuahuas and Dawson. Maybe instead of listening to the bullshit news you could do some research or go spend time with one. You should always see something for yourself instead of be spoon fed someone else's opinion!
>>
>>2873835
Not true
>>
File: HurrDur.png (116 KB, 500x509)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>2874331
>>
>>2874331
>spend time with ONE
>ignore statistics that look at tens to hundreds of thousands of cases
hmmmmm
>>
>>
>>2873819
Based samefag.
>>
>>2873348
I don't know, ask God. He's the retard who made humans.
>>
>>2873348
niggers.
>>
>>2873348
Money, breeding them for selling the pups or some underground dog fighting
>>2873430
Ferociousness and viciousness, or rather their builds and strength was all that was looked for as far as dog fighters, breeders wanted them cute, so they have big ass heads
>>
>>2873348
have you ever met a black person anon?
>>
If you've ever volunteered at an animal shelter then you know that more than half of the dogs are usually pitbulls, and if those shelters are no-kill then they have to constantly be getting their dogs adopted in order to continuously make room for new strays. As a result, you end up with lots pitbulls being adopted for next to nothing to low-income families who are traditionally awful at taking care of pets, let alone a specific breed that needs tons of attention and care to not turn into a psychopath at the slightest disturbance.

I really don't know what it is with poor people being so fucking helpless and stupid when it comes to proper pet care, it takes no effort to go online and read about what it takes to take good care of a dog. Living in the ghetto has taught me so much about the way these people think and approach life, I have barely any sympathy for them anymore. Yeah, go ahead and whine about how Trump is ruining your life while you let an innocent animal rot in your front yard because you never let it inside.
>>
File: 1528579587572.jpg (31 KB, 759x604)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>2875005
they didnt end up dumb/poor for no reason. Expecting the type of people that end up being low lives to take care of a dog or any pet when they cant even help themselves is ridiculous and frustrating
>>
File: IMG_3570.jpg (38 KB, 500x333)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>2873822
Yeah, the person SEETHING this hard over a 4chan comment surly has a healthy social life and totally isn't projecting lmao
>>
File: 1537371067688.jpg (66 KB, 1080x854)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2873464
>>2873675
>>2873702
>>
>>2874259
Thank you for your service
>>
>>2873791
No you dont
>>
>>2875592
Is... Is that the same girl after the dog attacked or is it an unrelated image?
>>
>>2874307
sudden movements scare them. check
Absolutely feral when provoked. check
borderline vegetables with teeth. check
prone to random biting. check
shits and pisses everywhere but a fucking bathroom. check
loved and protected by liberals of all creeds. check
Blacks and other low IQ individuals keep them around for entertainment, and empowerment. check

this is getting scary lads, where does it end?
>>
>>2875604
Who knows, shitbulls kill so many kids every year that it's hard keeping track of them all.
>>
They used to be silent fighters
The dogs didn't even bark at eachother in the pit.
It was like boxing.
Two skilled fighters against eachother.

As man grew more blood thirsty, and violent.
So did the dogs.
They became jumping, screaming, howling beasts.

They were bred for war.
They aren't nanny dogs or live stock guardians.

Because of this they excel at many other jobs, but in the modern world their true purpose isn't acceptable to the public anymore.

There will come a day when dogs will be able to be dogs, and men will be men.

But for now it's all posturing, things are done and bred solely for looks.
But the instinct is still there.
People fail to realize that, and problems occur.
>>
>>2873702
>>2874003
how can u hate them there smiling
>>
>>2875607
I’m a libtard and I hate pit bulls.
>>
>>2874335
great counter argument, lots of well thought out dialog and researched facts
>>
>>2874335
>>2874335
>pit bulls
>PIT BULLS
>not used in pitting
goddamn are you legitimately this retarded
>>
File: 1542241116641.jpg (47 KB, 702x952)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>driving to store
>see lost pit bull roaming my neighborhood
>approach with excited, friendly voice
>get many licks, wags and full-body wiggles
>use cell phone charger as 'leash' and put pittie in car
>make and hang up quick signs around neighborhood since it's Saturday and I figure the owner(s) will probably realize pretty quickly
>~30 mins later sobbing pittie mom knocks on my door because she had been so, so scared someone was going to hurt her dog for being a pitbull

/an/ is just a bunch of posturing cowards, judge by the dog itself. There are plenty of sweet pitbulls, more than 3/4ths of the ones I work with are rescues from being beaten by their old owners. Terminate the breeding of English Bulldogs first. Those things are disgusting on multiple levels.
>>
>>2875681
sure some are fine
but most of the breed aren't
6% of dogs but attack and kill more humans than every other breed combined
>>
>>2875683
Set out a global death sentence for people who fight dogs and the numbers would drop.

Exercise caution around an unfamiliar pitbull. Never approach one unless you're experienced with handling strange dogs. But I'm talking about the posturing fucktards on here talking about poisoning or killing the breed as a whole, as if it's not inherently human fault that the really vicious ones exist in the first place. Just be cautious, and if you're that paranoid about it, don't get one if you have or will have kids.

Hell even my dog is an abused rescue that has tried to bite kids and ONLY kids because kids were his abusers and crippled him as a puppy, and he's an otherwise exuberantly friendly Whippet. A lot of new parents adopt shelter dogs and don't test or take into consideration that the dog might be child aggressive until a child suddenly enters the home through birth. Like my aunt and uncle.
>>
>>2875685
>>2875681

How about we dont let retards own massive powerful dogs that can crush skulls with their jaws?
What if that sweet, sweet pittie you found had happened upon a nervous child first?
>>
>>2875685
>Exercise caution around an unfamiliar pitbull. Never approach one unless you're experienced with handling strange dogs.
have u ever stopped to consider that if some retard like that "pittie mom" you helped out so heroically lets their dogs loose in the neighborhood, people may not have a choice to avoid them? if an angry pit is loose an angry pit is loose and it's ruinous with that breed because no other breed is as fast, strong and deadly
you're talking about how "if you don't trust them, just don't get one and don't have one around kids" right after you JUST FUCKING DESCRIBED HOW YOU CAME ACROSS A FREE ROAMING ONE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. like, do you not understand the problem here?
>>
>>2875699
>massive

Are things that are scary to you automatically enlarged in your mind as you piss your pants or

>the American Pit Bull Terrier is larger by margins of 6–8 inches (15–20 cm) in height and 25–35 pounds (11–16 kg) in weight.

also

>all pit bulls in the world will kill children because I saw this gory picture and it scarred me you guys wtf :( I'm so upset

Literally pathetic.
>>
>>2875703

Don't pretend for a second that pits aren't muscle bound as fuck. They're by far the strongest dogs around kilogram for kilogram.

If they're not dangerous round children then how come you just said
>don't get one if you have or will have kids.

literally contradicting yourself
>>
>>2875708
I only mentioned children because pants-shitters like to drag up dead kids.

>Around kilogram for kilogram
A much bigger dog like a Mastiff is still stronger, even if there's non-muscley kilograms in there. I was still making fun of you just for calling a quite average-sized breed 'massive'.

>>2875702
But there was no angry pit loose. An angry pit would be as equally disastrous as a neglectful owner whose rabies-spreading golden is on the loose. Any aggressive dog that gets loose is bad, my cousin got mauled by the dog from next door that got loose when she was a toddler and had to get reconstructive face surgery. It was a Maltese.

>But if it was a pit she would have died!

And? If it was a Husky she would have died. Or a Mastiff. Or even a Chow Chow. Hypotheticals do nothing. Pit Bulls aren't even ranked as the most randomly aggressive dog, Cockers are.
>>
File: delusions.jpg (121 KB, 1080x854)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>2875709
> Hypotheticals do nothing.
Look at these statistics and tell me where the hypotheticals come in, you delusional piece of shit
>>
>>2875713
And I say again... and?

Statistics like that tell you nothing at a glance. Was it a child? Or was it someone who trains and fights dogs ending up on the wrong end of the teeth like they deserved? The majority is almost definitely the latter. If you specialize a breed and torture a breed, and that is what dog abusers consider the breed 'for', you are likely going to die from said breed the moment that muzzle slips at an inopportune moment.

You have to actually go to the website to see

>Pit bulls inflicted 91% (21) of all dog bite deaths in the 10-29 age group; 72% (36) in the 30-49 age group; 74% (56) in the 50-69 age group; and 66% (50) in the ≥70 age group.

Pit Bulls killed far more adults (and males).
>>
I'm going to sleep because retarded anons will always be asshurt about their own paranoia and fear and blame liberals or whoever for it, but statistic interpretation of proportion percentage vs. n is actually important. Like how Huskies kills are 92% children, but the n is 13. More of you should learn it just as a general statement.
>>
>>2875716
>And I say again... and?
I guess I forgot niggers dont have empathy. I should've figured, considering you're defending nigger dogs
>>
>>2875720
>shown his interpretation of the facts are provably skewed
>n-nigger

Whew
>>
>>2875721
>shown straight statistics
>tries to talk them away like they're not an overwhelming majority of deadly dog attacks
>y-you're skewing facts
Yeah ok blackie
>>
>>2874331
I actually knew a pit once. She was extremely friendly and loved to cuddle. I recently got the news that she had got put down by her owner because she bit someone.
>>
File: cache_9982098.jpg (477 KB, 1024x682)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>2875855
this aussie bit a kid too and ended up in a shelter but was eventually adopted. without footage of the incident shit like "it bit somebody!" is meaningless.
>>
>>2874003
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6277663/Woman-mauled-death-pit-bull-inside-Washington-DC-home.html
>>
>>2875857
>without footage of the incident shit like "it bit somebody!" is meaningless.
what does he mean by this
>>
>>2875864
>kid punches dog in the eye
>dog snaps at the kid in reflex
>HURR DURR EVIL DOG MAULED MY INNOCENT BABBY!!!! GAS IT NOW!!!!!

you need objective proof of how the situation went down
>>
>>2875857
True. But i can't get rid of the suspicion that she bit for no reason and it could just as well have been me who got bit while I was playing with her. if the dog bite for a good reason i don't think it would be put down.
>>
>>2875866
the dog was killed, not sent to jail or hell. it's not a punishment. There is no good reason for a dog to bite a child.
>>
>>2875868
>the dog was killed, not sent to jail or hell. it's not a punishment. There is no good reason for a dog to bite a child.
>>
>>2875716
Thats not whats being argued tho, right? They still made up more than 60% of all deaths regardless of age?
>>
>>2875285
idk man they're cute tho
also i think a lot of pit owners are niggers or other kind of subhumans, who don't teach them anything
>>
File: 1471776342112.gif (558 KB, 267x200)
558 KB
558 KB GIF
>>2875724
>>
>>2873430
They are cuter than your shitpugs fag.
>>
>>2875874
>Implying a shitpull is better looking than my regal looking purebred Nordic Spitz
>>
>>2875285
I wish this infographic actually had a citable source
there's no good data on this shit
>>
I don't own a pitbull and never will own one and I don't give a shit about them but you people are stupid beyond belief.

>>2873835

Borzois were bred to kill wolves. What's your point moron?

>>2874991
There is no such thing as a pitbull breeder because it isn't a breed.

>>2875625
A ton of breeds were bred to kill other animals. You people are beyond dumb. Irish Wolfhounds, Salukis, and many others were bred to kill wolves. Rhodesian Ridgebacks were originally bred to kill fucking lions.

>>2875668
Bulldogs have "bull" in their name because they were originally bred to fight Bulls, but nobody actually breeds them for that anymore either dumbass.

>>2875685
Dog fighting is already illegal. The problem is less to do with dog fighting and more to do with backyard operations , puppy mills, and the lack of a "breed" recognition for pitbulls.

>>2875699
>>2875702
>>2875708
>>2875713

There are literally like under 30 pitbull deaths a year. This isn't even a major problem you fearmongering retard.
>>
Reminder that every shitbull must be shot and whoever disagrees with this must be shot, too.
>>
>>2874259
An hero.
>>
>>2875960

>I don't like pitbulls because they kill people and killing people is wrong
>I want to kill people for disagreeing with me

Getting mixed messages here - but I don't even think you know what you even want to say and are just really stupid.
>>
They aren’t violent owo the owners train them to be owo owo owo
>>
File: 1541369826816.png (811 KB, 641x706)
811 KB
811 KB PNG
My cat just got mauled to death by a cat. Those saying I shouldn't let my cat outside, he was a stray cat who lived outside, he was absolutely miserable staying inside and would sneak out or howl constantly to be let out.

The truth is it is an issue who owns them. It was this skinny weak woman who couldn't hold her dog back. Women and basedboys shouldn't be allowed to have pits, they don't understand that their dogs have a high prey instinct and treat them like babies. You always hear about white women having their dogs maul someone. They require a strong firm owner who won't let them get away with shit.
>>
File: IMG_2526.png (802 KB, 814x986)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>2875681
>3/4ths of the ones I work with are rescues from being beaten by their old owners.

Ah, there it is.

This is a pitophile that gets paid to propagate this vile breed. Disregard the previous story.
>>
>>2875685
>A lot of new parents adopt shelter dogs and don't test or take into consideration that the dog might be child aggressive until a child suddenly enters the home through birth. Like my aunt and uncle.

The shelters are at fault and should be held accountable then.

If they profit from putting dangerous dogs in unsuspecting homes they should pay the piper!
>>
>>2875718
>trying to deflect with politics

Tight as fuck, the pitophile has resorted to blatantly violating board rules to defend their dumbass position.
>>
for fighting
>>
>>2875955
>There are literally like under 30 pitbull deaths a year. This isn't even a major problem you fearmongering retard.
That's over 60% of dog related deaths. 60% IS a major problem, you fucking retard.
>>
>>2876183
>pffffbbtttt if I have 10 peanuts and 6 peanuts fall on the floor then that means 60% of peanuts from my measly sample are dirty and therefore all peanuts are dirty and this is a big pffffttttttt proplem pfffbtttttttttttttt

Who gives a shit. More people die from fucking ecoli every year nobody says lettuce is a major problem. Don't call me a retard when you're literally incapable of using your brain beyond your stupid feels over reals horse shit you worthless faggot.
>>
>>2876253
Just because you don't understand how statistics work doesn't mean they don't matter.
If there's 30 dog deaths a year and 60% of them are pitbulls, that means pitbulls are responsible for 18 deaths a year. 18 deaths a year are by no means insignificant, especially considering how easily these deaths could be prevented.

>more people die from this
>more people die from that
It does not matter. We're looking at statistics about killings caused by violent dogs. Whatever else people die from is completely irrelevant and does not devalue the discussion. You're frankly just trying to be a complete piece of shit by saying "it doesn't matter, stop talking about it"
>>
>>2876253
>WHY SHOULD WE REGULATE SMOKING? YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO DIE IN A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
>WHY SHOULD WE CONTROL IMMIGRATION AND MAKE SURE WE DON'T LET TERRORISTS IMMIGRATE? MORE PEOPLE DIE OF OBESITY THAN TERRORISM
you right now
>>
>>2876253
>More people die from fucking ecoli every year nobody says lettuce is a major problem.
Within the context of food safety people are indeed saying lettuce is a major problem and are discussing e coli.
Just like how within the context of violent dog attacks, people discuss how pitbulls are a problem.

You can't just denote everything as insignificant because viewed out of context it's statistically lesser than other things. It's a logical fallacy and a well recorded one at that, so yes, you are definitely retarded
>>
>>2876286
>especially considering how easily these deaths could be prevented.

I wonder why nobody bothers to apply the same logic to migrant/immigrant/muslim crime and murder?
>>
>>2873348
Why would you want to breed an animal incapable of defending your family from invaders? Fuck off greeny leftwing black loving shithead.
>>
>>2876321
A lot of people do. The most successful countries in europe spend a lot of time thinking about this issue, which is why migrant violence is very low in certain countries such as Denmark and Switzerland.
This isn't /pol/ though, it's /an/, hence why people are talking about /an/ specific issues and topics, such as animal related deaths. And not, say, e coli or traffic deaths or whatever that guy tried to deflect with.

>>2875716
>>Pit bulls inflicted 91% (21) of all dog bite deaths in the 10-29 age group; 72% (36) in the 30-49 age group; 74% (56) in the 50-69 age group; and 66% (50) in the ≥70 age group.

>Pit Bulls killed far more adults (and males).

Your literal statistic you yourself just quoted shows they overwhelmingly prefer to kill younger people. They account for 91% of dog bite deaths in the 10-29 age group, but only 72%, 74% and 66% in the older age groups.

How fucking dumb are you, son?
>>
>>2876286

18 deaths a year is insignificant as fuck you moron. Even if it was 50 pitbull deaths a year it would STILL be insignificant.

>>2876291

Nobody says we should ban lettuce or that we need to be redpilled on lettuce the same way you morons are shitting up these threads about how we need to kill all pitbulls. Stop bullshitting.

>>2876288
>WHY SHOULD WE REGULATE SMOKING? YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO DIE IN A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT

Wrong actually. There are 30k traffic deaths per year and 500,000 smoking deaths per year. Neither of these numbers by the way amount to fucking 20-30 which is a measly and insignificant number. You are REALLY fucking stupid.

Funny enough, more people die from second hand smoke related illnesses than traffic related deaths - just to REALLY show how stupidly wrong you are.

>WHY SHOULD WE CONTROL IMMIGRATION AND MAKE SURE WE DON'T LET TERRORISTS IMMIGRATE? MORE PEOPLE DIE OF OBESITY THAN TERRORISM

That's actually a legitimate argument. "Terrorism" is also a minor problem that fear mongering feels over reals retards like yourself love to inflate because you're extremely stupid.
>>
>>2876286

>"you don't understand statistics"
>what are sample sizes lmao
>>
>>2876286

And by the way, ALL of what I just said is ignoring the fact that Pitbulls aren't even a real breed, so the "statistics" are bogus to begin with.
>>
>>2876344

see

>>2876492

Unless every single individual dog in any sample has a pedigree, it's a mutt and not a "breed". That makes the pointlessly measly numbers presented here bogus to begin with.
>>
cops and law makers hate pitbulls so much, I could shoot your dog on the street for no reason and be automatically presumed it was in self defense.

t. someone who has shot 3 of these vile dogs on 2 occasions
>>
>>2876493
>>2876492
>>2876489
>>2876487
>t-the statistics are made up!
lol ok son, the mark of a defeated person
>>
>>2876487
>Funny enough, more people die from second hand smoke related illnesses than traffic related deaths - just to REALLY show how stupidly wrong you are.
Well shit, I guess we should stop caring about traffic laws then, it's clearly not as important as smoking
>>
>>2876487
If you seriously think that "we should kill all pitbulls" is a common argument or point of view then I think you're genuinely retarded and are arguing against a fantasy person in your head that is so unbelievably dumb and simple minded there is no way for you to be the intellectual loser of the debate
Also called a strawman, in other words: nobody ever said that you daft fuck, people want them regulated
>>
>>2876552
Every time a pitbull attack makes the news, that's the public sentiment and it's what all the shock jocks start shouting. That doesn't happen when another breed is responsible for an attack.
>>
>>2876547

>comparing pure bred dogs to mutts and calling them a "breed" to justify some weird fearmoningering bullshit

The irony is that this won't actually fix the problem with "pitbulls" - in which the only way would be to establish and incentivize ethical breeding. That's not going to happen if there is no "pitbull breed" to begin with. So yes, the stats are bunk. I'm not even sure how you can think otherwise. If you can't prove the fucking dog is even a pitbull then how is it even a pitbull? Maybe if you want to say "90% of mutts contribute to all dog related deaths" or whatever, that might be the actual argument - and then the answer I suggested still persists. Ethical breeding practices would fix that.

>>2876548
You missed the point entirely because you're extremely fucking stupid. If only 20 people died a year from both of those things, nobody would actually give a fuck without some weird fearmongering narrative.

>>2876552
>nobody ever said that you daft fuck, people want them regulated

Several people in this thread said that or openly talk about killing pitbulls themselves. One dude (>>2875960) even suggested killing people who disagree with them, so already you're wrong and a complete moron.
>>
>>2876552

And either way, let's pretend to ignore the people talking about randomly killing dogs because they're mentally stunted feels over reals retards.

What exactly do you mean by "regulated"?
>>
>>2876593
Only rich people with the means to provide them silk bedding and the love of a thousand suns should be allowed to own them.
>>
>>2876596

So what happens to the (tens of) thousands of dogs that the rich people don't wind up adopting or owning because you're limiting the amount of homes to a small minority of owners?
>>
>>2876593
Requiring training, background check to own
>>
>>2876590
>If only 20 people died a year from both of those things,
Dude it's only 50k people. Who cares? It's insignificant. Do you know how many people ther are in the US alone? Who cares about 50k?
>>
>>2876602

50k people is a lot of people. This is not an argument. Once again, you are really fucking stupid.

>>2876601
Many rescues already require background checks to own. Training is difficult/impossible to require for a number of reasons, and it would significantly limit the amount of homes the dogs can go to, which would lead to an even larger amount of dead dogs than there already is. Not to mention that largely speaking, obedience training won't stop aggression issues caused by a lack of socialization. Socialization is the way to fix these problems. Training is secondary.

Again, ethical standards and breed regulations to establish legitimate breeding processes for all dogs, whether they are AKC recognized/certified or not to prevent puppy mills and backyard breeding operations is the best way to reduce the problem of aggression issues in dogs.
>>
File: IMG_3781.png (177 KB, 1000x1000)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>2876520
>>
I'm on the fence about them. I've raised German Shepherds from a very young age. I don't trust them. It's likely, typical paranoia from hearing about them. I've never known them to by anything other than perfectly amicable and kind when training them. I think they're scared. They want humans to love them, and many do not.

That can breed fear, hatred, and loss in the mind of a dog. You can't do that. HOWEVER, they were bred to fight things much larger than themselves. To fight. They're not a pet object. They're you're dog. You have to be a great trainer, and a good person to have one.

It's not for moronic assholes like some gangster or something to have a difficult to train dog. It's very experienced people. They've been overbred by people who don't have the balls to intimidate people by themselves.
>>
>>2876606
>50k people is a lot of people.
Explain by which logic 50k is "a lot of people" but not 20
>>
>>2876598
They're not born. Regulation limits their production. Regulates it, so to speak.
>>
>>2876617
b-but that one generation of dogs! We can't solve a problem because it'll cause a single generation of homeless dogs! Think of them!
>>
>>2876620
Fuck that shit. We have to make an effort to breed that aggression out of them. We are responsible for this species. We formed a pact with them the moment we gave a wolf a piece of cooked meat. We can never get away from our responsibility to them. They're us now, we're them.
>>
>>2876614

>what is statistical significance

Again you are stupid. Just stop.
>>
>>2876627
Don't dodge the question. By which logic is 20 not a significant amount of deaths, while 50k is? What's the cutoff? Which logic is the cutoff based on?
>>
>>2876631

I don't really think you actually understand the gravity of how stupid you are or how stupid your question is.

It swings both ways. 3-10 people die from rabies every year, why not regulate all animals in North America over 3-10 people per year? Let's make 15-20 threads about this every day on /an/ about the massive rabies problem in America, or the massive shark attack problem (which effects around 2-3 people a year give or take). If 20 people is a massive number, why not 2 or 3? "Which logic is the cutoff based on"? Shit, if just A SINGLE person dies from something, let's just rant about it and compel for government regulations to prevent it.
>>
>>2876647
I think you should stop dodging the question. By which logic is 20 people statistically insignificant while 50k people are statistically significant? Explain your criteria and the cutoff and the logical reasoning behind them.
>>
>>2876647
So the cutoff is one person? Single people apparently don't count? Is it basically that you hate introverts for some reason?
>>
>>2876631

And since it's established that you're extremely, EXTREMELY retarded, the reason why we don't make a big deal about the things listed here >>2876647 is statistical significance. If certain "trends" are of such small statistical significance, it's difficult to really compel widespread change since it's not a significant problem. 50k people can equate to an entire city or town's population, so that's of much higher significance. It also has economic implications too.
>>
File: IMG_2425.png (373 KB, 759x572)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
Why are redditors trying to normalize shitbulls so hard?
>>
>>2876653
Don't dodge the question. See >>2876651

I really don't give a shit about what you think about other, unrelated things. I am straight up just asking you the question in >>2876651
>>
>>2876651

How can you talk about "logical reasoning" when you're a logically bankrupt retard? You literally have no idea what you're talking about as evidenced by

>>2876652
>>
>>2876657
Mate, can you stop deflecting? By which logic is 20 people statistically insignificant while 50k people are statistically significant? Explain your criteria and the cutoff and the logical reasoning behind them.
>>
>>2876662

I'm not deflecting. Your question is impossible to answer because you don't understand how stupid it is.
>>
>>2876664
If my question is impossible to answer, then that means your statement that 20 deaths do not warrant action while 50k do is completely pulled out of your ass and not backed by a single logical thought or fact.

Or are you gonna answer it?
>>
>>2876668
>then that means your statement that 20 deaths do not warrant action

I never said that actually funny enough. In fact, I said quite a few times the specific actions that need to happen to fix this problem. The difference is that I don't think it's a big enough problem to justify the absurd hysteria and fearmongering.

I've said this a few times now, but you're completely stupid and have no idea what you are talking about. Your question is retarded and completely illogical.
>>
>>2876673
>I never said that actually funny enough.

You did. >>2876487
Direct quote:
>18 deaths a year is insignificant as fuck you moron.
>There are 30k traffic deaths per year and 500,000 smoking deaths per year. Neither of these numbers by the way amount to fucking 20-30 which is a measly and insignificant number.

So not only yes, you actually DID say that, you're also lying about having said it now that you realize it was an indefensible position to take. I'm done here, faggot. Don't bother backpedaling any harder now, I won't read it and your bike might break.
>>
Can't stand 'em.

Can't stand that they are bait for lonely women.

Can't stand that women will go outside and walk two-three of them at a time pretending as if they have any sort of real control over their dog. I literally got FIRED from my last job because I argued with some stupid "woke" liberal girl that pitbulls are an unnecessary risk to take just so we can prove the thousands of deaths were "accidents" or a result of "mistraining".

Animals bite back even when they are on their back begging for mercy, you really think you can breed or train the killing instinct of an animal out of it? How many centuries of society and humans still prefer "vane representations" of beauty, but SOMEHOW your PIBBLE is 100% definitely not one of those face-shredders.

Just as bad as people who use their phone when they drive, literally just asking for it to happen and pretending that it hasn't yet is proof it won't. Fuck you and fuck your shitty baby-mauling dog.
>>
>>2876676

Where in that sentence did I say that there's no action that can or should be done about helping pitbulls and making them more socialized? I'll wait. Maybe in that time you can learn to read.
>>
>>2876676

Also I don't know what you're talking about me "realizing I have an indefensible position" - my position is the only correct position.
>>
>>2875005
>I really don't know what it is with poor people being so fucking helpless and stupid when it comes to proper pet care, it takes no effort to go online and read about what it takes to take good care of a dog
Welfare/benefits recipients often put no effort into any aspect of their lives
>>
>>2876696

the majority of welfare recipients are white.
>>
>>2876702
The majority of people are white. Never mind that heritage and genetic background come into play. White people, right? No, we all have separate identities, heritage, ancestry. You just like to think your snowflake ass is unique because your parents fucked a donkey or something.

Go, fuck yourself with the idea of a minority, or a majority for that matter. The majority of the world is Chinese.
>>
>>2876732
>the majority of people are white
>the majority of people are Chinese
lmao he can't even keep his story straight
>>
>>2876742

All of these /pol/ idiots are extremely dumb dipshits who just want to justify their bullshit theories and feelings. It's a real shame because this board used to be really cool and full of smart people before the stormfags ruined it.
>>
File: Kelpies.jpg (68 KB, 624x390)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2876768
>>2876768
>>2876768
White people own a gud boi
>>
>>2876760
are you implying that repeating "oy vey goyim" ad nauseam isn't a good argument?
>>
>>2876702
I wouldn't dispute that. I live in an extremely white area but they're mostly useless filth with horrible looking dogs
>>
File: 1540606847926.jpg (230 KB, 832x861)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>2876760
>next he will tell me 6 gorillion died and there was no Typhus
>>
File: 1540606787217.jpg (347 KB, 1576x599)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>2876808
BAD GOYIM BAD DELET
>>
>>2876799
>>2876811
like clockwork
>>
>>2876702
Look at per capita consumption of welfare.

Also most violent crime is committed by blacks, and the media glosses over when they wanna burn down cities and murder cops like that piece of shit in Dallas or the copycat killers in Louisiana.

Plot twist, I'm also not white. It's just retarded how it's trendy to hate on whites and give blacks a free pass to act like violent animals.
>>
File: IMG_2952.jpg (180 KB, 1230x681)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>2876923
Back for another round of spamming and bans incel?
>>
File: 92z7929bxjw01.jpg (34 KB, 720x717)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>
File: 1539448609819.webm (1.85 MB, 720x404)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB WEBM
>>2877267
>>
>>2877275
so? niggers can at times be peaceful and even nurturing, but you surely wouldnt want nigger around a white baby would you?
>>
ITT
People who got cucked by their gfs pit BVLL
>>
>>2877275
>>
>>2877281
Niggers were our nannies for most of white history, dumbass, and they actually did a very good job because they are natural servants.
>>
>>2876076
what a terrible way to die
>>
What about staffies
>>
>>2873791
This never happened
>>
>Americans calling for ban of shitbulls because they kill like 10 people a year
>guns r my right
>everyone here is a statistical retard and could do with reading Thinking, Fast and Slow but won’t because it takes time to read a couple hundred pages
>glad I’m not in America
>>
>>2878331
>glad I’m not in America

I'm sure America is glad you ain't in her too, you hoplophobic piece of basedsnorting trash.
>>
>>2878331
>Thinking, Fast and Slow
I just looked it up and it looks interesting. What's it like?
>>
>>2878331
>read this book written by a jew telling you how to think
no thanks I already watch hollywood movies
>>
File: 1542912135050.jpg (103 KB, 720x676)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
The sheer amount of brainlets in this thread is astounding. Oh my.
>>
>>2878337
Whats hoplophobia?
>>
I was once walking down a lonely street when soddenly i saw a what i blieve to be a pit bull. Just a lone pit bull no leach no chain. It wasn't moving so i tried to just move beside it. It tuned it's head at me, not wanting to risk anything i moved back. This is when the owner comes out of her house and Quit loudly tells the dog to come to her, before telling me it doesn't bite. You may now scream
>>
>>2878579
I don't know why everyone ripps on pitts when there are idiot owners of all sorts of breeds.

It just seems like fighting/guarding breeds get picked up by inbreds who want a scary looking dog

>cycle to work early in the morning before dawn
>see the glimmer of a fag tip in the distance one day
>guy in all dark clothes with black alsatian shaped thing beside him
>sees me and in a hushed panicked voice tries to usher to dog off the path and holds it short on the leash as I pass
>hear this primal fucking snarl behind me as it tries to bolt after me
>run in to him regularly
>dog is so aggressive he can only walk it at the crack of dawn before anyone else is around

One day I'll see a local news report about how one of the elderly joggers that frequent that route has been mauled to death and the bastard will just be like "he's such a sweet dog really I don't understand he's never done anything like that before".
>>
File: suchagooddoogggy.jpg (38 KB, 725x1024)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Awe whaddagoodlilboyyo look at him he's smiling! give my lil good ol doggu a lil KISS! whad a GOODBOI
>>
>>2876742
Judging by context clues it seems obvious he meant to write "The majority of [American] people". Unless you thought this thread was about the pitbull situation in Mozambique.
>>
>>2878590
>I don't know why everyone ripps on pitts when there are idiot owners of all sorts of breeds.

>I dont know why people dont want lions to roam the streets, after all lots of people have aggressive house cats
>>
File: s49insrrvyt11.jpg (39 KB, 639x499)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>2877039
>per capita
>>
>>2875681
I'll take shit that never happened for $100
>>
>>2878860
Are you seriously comparing a pitbull to a lion and all other breeds to housecats because fuck me if you are that's retarded.

Yes pits are strong dogs, but don't tell me they're physically more dangerous then something like a rottie, mastiff or even a big shepp
>>
>>2879208
Lions kill you, pitbulls kill you
Housecats don't kill you, chihuahuas don't kill you

very comparable yes
>>
File: 1536472987442.png (16 KB, 625x626)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>2879210
>picks two extremes

IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME

No, most dogs aren't Chihuahuas and you know it. Pits aren't the most physically dangerous dog out there and you know it.

Pitbulls are a problem because they are a large strong dog that needs a firm experienced hand, which has become popular with your avarage human trash as a form of makeshift personal protection. They aren't in themselves some sort of transcendently violant genetically engeneered super monster. They are a dog. There are many large strong dogs that shouldn't be owned by the majority of people.

If everyone had a cane corso or a tibetan mastiff I guarantee that would be a bigger problem.
>>
>>2873835
based but bluepilled
>>
>>2873348

daily reminder that pit bulls kill less than 50 people in the US each year.

Stairs kill over 12,000 people a year.

ban stairs now. Stop the killing.
>>
>>2879221
Honestly fuck stairs, they're the real problem in our society
>>
>>2879221
Unironically this, the government should outlaw stairs and instead build elevators in all buildings.
>>
>>2879225
yes, elevators only killed 30 americans last year, meaning they tied with pit bulls for safety.
>>
File: stairs.jpg (27 KB, 150x150)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
This is now a stair danger awareness thread
>>
>>2879221
Let's ban pitbulls and stairs
>>
>>2879217
Nobody should be able to own any dog that is capable of killing a human being easily unless he underwent strict training
you're retarded if you think german shepherds don't need to be just as regulated as pitbulls, pitbulls are just the most offensive example
>>
>>2879252
>Nobody should be able to own

MOLON LABE.
>>
>>2879256
I've poisoned pitbulls before so yeah
>>
>>2873348

https://www.creditdonkey.com/pitbull-statistics.html

What is the top breed regarding aggression towards humans?
This may shock you, but dachshunds and Chihuahuas exhibit the largest amount of aggression towards humans. This includes both strangers and the dog's owner. Pit bull terriers are more known for aggression towards unknown dogs than humans."
>>
>>2879252
I'm genuinely not opposed to having mandatory dog licensees that require at least a basic test of competence.

I think it would go a long way to help solve a lot of problems.
>>
>>2879262
Chihuahua and sausages can't cause much damage.
>>
Bbbbbut muh pibbles
Nanny dogs!
Pibbles!
>>
>>2879260
I do not expect anything else from authoritarian marxists but to be psychopathic criminals and to brag about it too. that in fact is 90% of the reasony why we carry guns anyway.
>>
>>2879277
I own guns, I've gotten rid of a pits once they "broke out of a garden" and displayed aggression
if it happens once, it'll happen again, and the next time they might find someone on the street before their owner notices

Nice game you play in your head though
>If someone doesn't love my fucked up nigger dogs unconditionally he's just a gun grabbing libtard
>>
File: PitLove.jpg (63 KB, 720x693)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
File: pibble quibble.png (92 KB, 840x661)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>2879558
>your
>your
>your

Keep your fucking hellhounds away from me and my pets.
>>
File: 1504220044569.jpg (114 KB, 720x960)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>2879699
>The first reply is a pitbull woner trying to justify the pitbull
>>
File: 1538043069585.jpg (77 KB, 530x665)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>2873796
accurate
>>
So basically I should just filter “pitbull” and /an/ becomes usable?
>>
>>2873348
Because you want a fucking guard dog or a fighter, not a fucking pet. You fucking onions faggot.
>>
>>2879558
I had to do a double-take after misreading the first line as "All we WANT is to sit on your FACE"
>>
>>2878213
I love made up "facts" put into an image macro.
>>
File: breed of peace7.gif (8 KB, 560x229)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
>>2874259
Based
>>
>>2878729
some pitbulls legitimately resemble aliens with a really strong jaw
>>
>>2876613
It's only anecdotal but even owners who have done everything 'right' as much as they could to train a pitbull or a mixed pit properly with professional trainers have had some seemingly small thing set the dog off with no warning and gotten attacked.

I remember one story of a woman sitting in bed reading while her husband was brushing his teeth, and their pit that they raised from puppyhood attacked her without warning (something about her dropping the book on the blanket being a possible trigger), and what saved her was putting her arms in front of her face/head and her husband being close by.

Dogs that have relatively high aggression risk and have the strength to back it up should really just be kept as yard/outside dogs
>>
File: 1533510414735.png (735 KB, 640x1913)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>>2880005
Sounds about right for pitophiles.
>>
>>2873348
Why would someone assume a dog is vicious just by how they look. A big hearty fuck you to you. Honestly. A few bad apples spoil the bunch.
>>
File: IMG_3709.jpg (44 KB, 800x450)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>2880361
>different breeds don't have different visual characteristics
>>
>>2880361
>just by how they look.
Imagine being low IQ enough to actually think a dogs breed is just "how they look"
>>
So this would not be the ideal dog to have sex with?
>>
File: zoomies.jpg (29 KB, 889x749)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2878729
>>
>people think he's really dangerous but he's really nice with me because I'm special

Am I talking about pitbulls or "bad boys"? Now you understand why women like both.
>>
>>2878213
>infant is on top of the dog's paw
>infant is incapable of getting there themselves
>infant was therefore placed there for the photo

I'm gonna go one step further and say it was the mother who did that.
>>
>>2875654
>smiling
panting
>>
>>2880152
What the fuck is wrong with pitbull owners. I thought it was just memes
>>
>>2880733
>pitbull owners
they are either shit people or virtue signaling faggots. the virtue signaling faggots get all worked up over the pitbull attacks because it is never an abused pitbullt that does it. this destroys their narrative of "no bad dog only bad owner" and they get angry. its the equivalent of showing gun grabbers actual death rate data from CDC and FBI. they lose their shit.
>>
>>2876677
Wait, where are you even getting "thousands of deaths" from? There was 284 pitbull related fatalities between 2005 and 2017?
Even if you had European countries int hat time I'm doubtful youll even hit the 1000 mark in that 12 year period.

Something tells me you were fired for being a spastic retard and you often argued over things you could have googled yourself.
>>
>>2875888
Golly, that was difficult. I had to Google the title of the infographic and everything.
https://blog.dogsbite.org/2017/02/2016-us-dog-bite-fatality-statistics.html
>>
>>2873348
>>2873430
pitbulls are aesthetic desu, if it weren't for their mean attitudes they'd be the best dog breed out there easily

IIRC they were bred for bloodsport
>>
We have a staffordshire. He was never violent with us, but we have to keep him separated from our beagle becuase they are both very territorial and obviously the staff is much stronger and violent.
>>
>>2881365
>anti pitbull website
>based on our own statistics
Right, real official.
Also
>More likely to die from a lightning strike then a pitbull
Huh, and this is an anti pitbull website.
>>
>>2880152
Holy shit, when does the cleansing of this filth begin?
>>
>>2880581
Dogs pick up social cues from humans. If dogs learn that humans act happy when they smile, they are positively reinforced to imitate the facial behavior. It's not exactly smiling- if anything, it's closer to a sign of submission or endearment- but the effect is the same.
>>
>>2881660
>Majority plastic surgery required for recovery is overwhelmingly due to pitbull attacks
>The very distant second is Rottweiler followed quickly again by pitbull cross breeds
>Most Pitbull rescue centres inform owners that pitbulls are not a suitable "Walk around the park" kind of dog
>"Hurr durr there's no significant difference between pittbulls and other breeds"
>"There's no reasons several institutes such as the military banned pitbulls."
>"It's just the owners fault... But I'm definitely the appropriate owner for a pibble."
>"Pitbulls were historically nanny dogs!"

Get over the fact that a pitbull isn't anywhere near top of the list for best family dog breed as it sure as fuck shouldn't be.
>>
File: 1541688043701.gif (10 KB, 101x101)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
>[Insert Anecdotal Evidence]
pibbles r cool shud up
>>
>>2879229
it's not the stairs, it's the property owners
>>
>>2880544
spooky
>>
>>2875868
There's no good reason for a child to piss off a dog.
>>
>>2876076
She was ugly anyway, not a significant loss.
>>
File: Imagen001 (15).jpg (242 KB, 1280x960)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>2873348
for the same reason gallos de pelea exist, money.
>>
>>2876253
>e-coli no
every supermarket near me has pulled all romaine lettuce off the shelves due to the e-coli scare you fool
>>
>>2873348
Imagine pokemon in real life.
>>
>>2881772
That's the most neurotic looking rooster Ive ever seen. Why'd they dub just the comb and not the wattles?
>>
>>2880152
If i see a pit in my neighborhood im feeding it poison
Fuck these things
>>
File: [Visible Concern].png (93 KB, 253x209)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>2880152
>Guy's son gets absolutely fucking massacred by not one, but two pitbulls
>The dude is obviously grieving, especially after seeing his son actually torn apart
>Pitbull apologists tell the guy to kill himself just because he said that the dogs are retarded savages that kill for no reason
What the fuck is actually wrong with people, fucking hell, man
>>
File: IMG_20181024_223816.jpg (3.3 MB, 3120x4160)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>>2875285
>found
that's my doggo you mong
>>
>muh nigger doggo bad
emm sweatie, any doggo regardless of race can be a bad doggo if their owners act like niggers or dont properly train them, vid related https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwycaJxfEQ
>>
>>2881879
>le nurture meme applies to dogs
No dogs are fucking stupid canines their demeanor is all based on their breed genetics. Canines dont transfer knowledge meaning instinct is how they get around so say nurture has any effect on them is sheer nonsense caused by humanizing the canine because its your pet.
>>
>>2873348
Because it's cool.

But really it's in the name. It's a dog bred to be pitted against bulls.
>>
Go to youtube and search for "smiling pitbull" or "pitbull smile" if you want to see how insane pit owners are.
>>
File: CompletelySafe.jpg (30 KB, 532x451)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>2881894
Not true.
>>
>>2873348
It was bred specifically to fight, that's why.
>>
>>2878213
>>2881965
So I keep seeing the supposed "pitbulls used to be called nanny dogs" shit in a couple places, and is it just made up bullshit that people are trying to push, or does it have any form of legitimacy attached to it? I have absolutely never heard it before outside of those specific "fact" images.
>>
>>2882095
>is it just made up bullshit
yes
>>
The purpose of the pitbull was to sit next to the child while mom and pop where out tending the cattle. The primary trait they were breed for was aggression against anything that wasn’t “part of the pack”.
>>
>>2881725
>Majority plastic surgery required for recovery is overwhelmingly due to pitbull attacks
>The very distant second is Rottweiler followed quickly again by pitbull cross breeds
You're going to bff to source me, cause that sound wrong. The German shepherd id's one off the most popular needs with a bite force stronger than a pit bull. There's no way they aren't on that list.
>Most Pitbull rescue centres inform owners that pitbulls are not a suitable "Walk around the park" kind of dog
>"Hurr durr there's no significant difference between pittbulls and other breeds"
Same thing for most large dog breeds
>"There's no reasons several institutes such as the military banned pitbulls."
Pit bulls were not the only breed banned, most large breeds were.
>"It's just the owners fault... But I'm definitely the appropriate owner for a pibble."
You are literally more to die by pretty much anything, includibg lightning. This is a fact, you can check the statistics from wikipedia. Not everyone should own a lot bull, I know a pit bull rescue where they take the dogs from criminals or minorities. Still, you're going to have to prove to me that a pit bull is much more dangerous than a German Shepard or maybe a Rottweiler. If pit bulls are banned, they'll be coming for those dogs next.
>>
>>2875285
If you find out that of all the pitbull deaths, 90% of them are nigs and spics, 9% are low class wh*tes and the 1% left are normal people, I think yo would change your mind :)
>>
>>2880152
I wish people would stop obscuring names
>>
>>2882718
but thats just not true. the deaths are caused by white liberals virtue signaling with their dog. unironically blacks make the best pit owners because they beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>2882816
Blacks also encourage their dog to be as violent as possible
>>
File: PLK.jpg (45 KB, 474x474)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>2882816
>>2882848
>>
>>2882718
>pitbulls
>literally just a poor American problem

How do you feel about your country being so shit
>>
>>2873348
to bait bulls
why the hell do you think theyre called pitbulls?
>>
pits are the equivalent of boys with "adhd". put them in house, raised by a single mother they turn into problems. stick them with a dad with rules, boundaries, discipline, and exercise and they are just fine.
maybe just make a rule that white women and s o y bois be barred from owning pits. they would have to look elsewhere to virtue signal though.
>>
>>2875285
Shelters label half their dogs "pit mixes" because their heads are a little fat. Most likely the "pitbulls" also include boxers, mastiff mixes, and other fat-headed breed mixes like English labs. Though Staffies and Pits are way overbred.

And as a pet professional, most of the fights I've actually witnessed between a pitbull and another dog were started by the other dog and finished by the pitbull, but the pitbull was blamed by the smaller dogs owners, despite their dog obviously starting the fight. Pitbulls will murder you and your dog if you mess with them, and they should not be owned by casual dog owners who don't know how to properly socialize and train them as puppies.
They're also dumb as rocks.
>>
>>2875708
Actually rottweilers have a stronger bite strength than American Pitbull Terriers on average.

American Pitbull Terriers are considered medium-sized dogs where I work, as a pet professional. Sometimes you do get an absolutely massive "pit mix", but usually they are actually American Bulldog mixes, and not actually APTs. American bulldogs have fat "pit" shaped heads but are much larger and somehow even stupider-looking. People mistake them all the time.

Shelters are filled with pitbulls, they're hugely overbred. In my opinion, the main reason that they account for the most deaths is that there are a shit ton of them in shelters who have been abused being adopted out to families who are not dog professionals. Any dog from a dogfighting breeder should not be adopted into just any family. That's crazy.
Raising a pitbull puppy you have the ability to control their development and properly socialize them. When properly socialized and trained they can be just fine dogs. Most of the pits who kill people are adopted as adults, or are from dogfighting rings.
>>
They're a very difficult breed that should be moved into the specialty class. Basically, dogs that need serious training by clear professionals. Rather than somebody who gets them for no reason or to protect themselves.

Right now they're being bought by people that should otherwise get a lab or something more manageable. Because They're not easy to deal with. They're very, very strong and need to be well-trained not to do harm. I actually like them because they're very kind and steadfast when they're treated well.

You don't get a dog for petty reasons and your responsibility doesn't end after purchase. I met a girl with a Rottweiler that was totally out of control. She never payed attention to him and he acted that way. My sister and her boyfriend didn't like it because it chased and harassed their dogs.

I came to visit them with my German Shepherd - Mastiff cross that's extremely well trained. He challenged that dog and had him acting normally in the first twenty minutes. That's a big challenger with good energy. They didn't have a problem with that dog again until they moved.
>>
>>2883027
>or are from dogfighting rings.
wrong
>>
>>2883027
why is you never hear about pit that was abused killing people or its owners? it is always "oh my little baby just snapped, he never bit anyone before i dont know why he did." its dumb ass white women wanted to virtue signal that have no idea what they are doing with an active dog bred to kill things.
nogs make the best owners because they beat them into submission, you never hear about nigglets getting kibbled by the pibble. its always white women and their mixed babies or an unfortunate neighbor to them.
>>
>>2883039
You might have an argument if you could find a way to speak English. This isn't your instagram account, you fucking imbecile. I'm not who you replied to, and I have no idea what you just fucking said.

>kibble never hear kibble blah

I didn't donate $5000 to adult literacy a month ago for you to completely bumblefuck the English language. That was my black Friday money and some good spending.
>>
>>2883039
wrong, many babies mauled are niglets
>>
>>2873348
These should be illegal everywhere in the world.
>>
>>2874259
>Lmao i poisoned a pitbull that looked just like the one on the right in your pic
You're doing the world a favor.
>>
File: angery.jpg (59 KB, 600x733)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>2880152
Kill all pitbulls, I swear to god these things all need to be exterminated.
>>
test
>>
>>2874003
Every time someone posts some pibble shit talking about how cute and gentile pitbulls can be I feel far more validated in my opinion that people should not own pitbulls anymore.
>>
>>2882540
>you're going to have to prove to me that a pit bull is much more dangerous than a German Shepard
>Gibs me proof
>NO NOT THAT PROOF
>>
>>2883137
pit bulls biting more people is not proof that the breed is more dangerous.

for that you'd have to control for population size, control for the fact that "pit bull" isn't a breed, and then control for owner demographics.

once you do that your "proof" is gone. It was fake news all along
>>
>>2883148
>control for owner demographics.
why are you so racist?
>>
>>2883152
why are you?

if white people weren't racist then brown people wouldn't be poor.
>>
File: 1543591055442.jpg (55 KB, 459x337)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>2880152
>>
File: dddddddddd.jpg (10 KB, 315x160)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>2880152
Holy fuck, what a bunch of cunts.
>>
>>2876654
They are the animal version of black people
>Inb4 black people are animals
>>
>>2873819

>>2873819
You have a filthy mouth
>>
>>2879699
>Dog parent
Well that explains everything.
>>
>>2879699
it’s probably because the pit bull is now the alpha male. And considering how the owner goes on reddit to cry about being bullied by his dog instead of standing up for himself, chances are the pit bull will either be abandoned or put down. Don’t wolves also do this shit? Don’t the leaders attack and harass the other wolves so they know who’s in control? Just don’t let your dog trample over you like some pussy.
>>
>>2873796
>and white middle class childless liberals get them to virtue signal that they're good people for raising a "misunderstood" breed.
is this also why they date interracial?
>>
>>2876253
Dat strawman.
>>
>>2875607
You forgot they're overpowered.
>>
>>2876076
I change my mind we need more guns in this country
>>
>>2878322
They're terrible dogs but if they attack your dog or something they're at least a good size where you can kick it right into the air
>>
File: pitbulllikes.jpg (176 KB, 1107x429)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>2874259
the hero we need
pitbull owners are delusional cucks
>>
>>2886037
>pitbull owners are delusional cucks

The actual projection
>>
pits are good dogs if you have the energy to watch over them. not my fault people are too retarded to understand what a dog needs
>>
>>2886045
>caring more about animals than humans
>not a cuck
nice one
>>
File: muhchildren.jpg (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2886057
>literally pulling the "what about the children" card
>being this pant-wettingly scared of any animal
>the absolute and utter hysteria

>not a bunch of cucks

Nice one. I think you're all so scared of pits because they get more hot Stacey action.

>muscular
>chiseled
>athletic
>has a bigger dick then anyone on this thread
>>
>>2880077
what's this a graph of?
>>
>>2886072
Not an argument, thinking of the welfare of children is a valid point. Only incel redditors disagree.
>>
>>2886078
>thinking of the welfare of children is a valid point

Cuck on manlet
>>
>>2886084
>caring about your offspring
>cuck
pic related
>>
Biggest problem I have with pitbulls is that even if they were 100% nonviolent, they're still shit dogs.

It doesn't matter what positive categories you judge dogs by, there are always better breeds.

Retarded pit mommies claiming their pits are super friendly and affectionate as if that's somehow specific to just pits.
>>
>>2886124
I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of your gf getting dicked by Chad
>>
>>2886134
they have a much better track record compared to other dogs their size. not very hard when you compete with terriers desu
>>
File: Untitled.png (625 KB, 1229x892)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
what's up with reddit and their pitbull propaganda?
>>
>>2886350
Controversial just for the sake of it.
>>
>>2879235
I'm okay with banning stairs. Man weren't meant to walk above the ground.
>>
It's a shame that it all get categorized as "attacks" we don't know what the people who got "attacked" where doing. They could have been walking outside provocatively, or moving quickly or sneezing or being under the age of 5 and existing in the same area. What we really need to do is educate the public on how to integrate into a pitbull society, because they are here to stay and every dog is welcome here!
>>
>>2886350
This is why you don't foster dogs.
>Decide to foster one-eyed doggo, he's cute and pretty nice
>dog foster people assure me he is a good boy
>Fast forward two weeks
>This turns out this dog has violent night terrors and any time it falls asleep
>Also falls asleep quickly and frequently
>Would wake up in fully murder mode and be in a trance-like unreachable state
>Tell foster people this, they offer to give him training and meds for free
>No progress after a month, no prospective adopters
>Tell them I'm not dealing with this dog any more take it back
>They ignore my calls for weeks
>Leave a message to take it back or I'm putting it down myself
>They finally pick up and take it back

Good thing he was only 15 pounds and I could throw a fucking towel over his rabid ass and crate him. If this was a pit I'm sure my other dog would be dead. This thing would go from sound asleep to fucking on kill-on-sight whatever was near it straight from sleep.

I've had numerous dogs, I love dogs, but I'm a firm believer that any violent unpredictable behavior should be completed culled out and these dogs should be put down unless the dog is for professional use like law enforcement or war. Yet pit owners refuse to acknowledge that: gee maybe breeding specifically for violence and killing may not be the best bloodline choice for a family pet. Maybe a dog that will bark is enough so I can get my gun if theirs an intruder.

The amount of time I've seen huge ass dogs rip right away from a small woman is ludicrous. I live in a shit area, but I always carry a knife not for people, but for all these morons and their shit pit bulls in my area. I hate carrying this stupid edgelord crocodile Dundee shit around, it's huge and annoying, but if I have to gut the next orc dog that runs up on me I want it to be over fast.
>>
>>2879221
>>2879229
What do you call this logical fallacy? It has to have a name, I see it so often.
>so what if pitbulls kill 30 people a year, statistically thousands die falling off stairs
>so what if 800 people a year get killed in robberies, statistically you're more likely to die in a traffic accident
>so what if driving without a seatbelt on makes it more likely you die in a traffic accident, statistically many more because of lung cancer
>>
>>2887259
>giving your dog psycho meds
fucking americans
>>
>>2887259
>but I'm a firm believer that any violent unpredictable behavior should be completed culled out and these dogs should be put down

but

>>Leave a message to take it back or I'm putting it down myself
>>They finally pick up and take it back

Not as firm a believer as you say you are, huh?
>>
>>2887286
I should've just killed it in hindsight. Just like all pitbulls should be killed.
>>
File: 1532966906939.jpg (1.09 MB, 2620x2620)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>2886350
It soo progressive and liberal
>>
File: a boy and his dog.jpg (83 KB, 925x842)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>2886216
>>2886084
>this O B S E S S E D with cuckolding

Sad!
>>
>>2886224
>not very hard when you compete with terriers
>american pitt bull TERRIER
hmmmm
>>
>>2873348
Truly the nigger of dogs.
>>
>>2874259
Lmao i shot a man who poisoned my dog like the one in this post right here
then i buried the body somewhere in the desert
>>
>>2875868
maybe kid deserve to die, you ever consider that?
>>
>>2887769
>things that didnt happen, the post
>>
File: IMG_20181203_143804.jpg (57 KB, 960x370)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>2878213
>>
>>2887772
same to you pittypoisoner.
just know you try that shit my hood you'll be gettin a bullet between the eyes
>>
>>2886057
humans are just another species of animal. they can be bred, raised, and put to work just like an animal.
folks just don't really appreciate when ya do that these days.
>>
>>2887775
It's funny how people laugh and joke about pitbulls being nigger dogs, but then people come in here and post about how they put a bullet between your eyes in their hood and you remember: oh right, they actually are a nigger favorite
>>
File: IMG_20181130_193209022.jpg (3.69 MB, 4000x3000)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB JPG
Because they so violent
>>
>>2888240
whats the problem?
you got somethin against BLACK PEOPLE?
>>
>>2876027
>My cat just got mauled to death by a cat.
Wut
>>
>>2888246
Nice chewed up furniture pitfag.
>>
>>2874886
it really do be like that
>>
>>2883012
>most of the fights I've actually witnessed between a pitbull and another dog were started by the other dog
It's always small dogs starting shit. I was walking my dog once and a small shit ran out of a yard and attacked my dog, which caused him to bite the small dog(not even hard) and yet they look at me like I'm the bad owner
>>
>>2873348
Wonder the same thing about yourself
>>
>>2887773
Amstaffs are bros, really friendly but ugly as sin
>>
File: 1514124244363.jpg (51 KB, 524x468)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>2880152
Why is this making me so mad?
>>
>>2887775
who gives a fuck about the hood lmao
i'm not a nigger
>>
>>2875703
>Listens to what the media tells you

Nigga you the worlds pocket pussy

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.