[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How can I get high quality man interested me?

What are the qualities they are looking for aside good looks? (Mine are ok, but not a Stacy level)
>>
>>21892460
>What are the qualities they are looking for aside good looks?
A pleasant, servile demeanor
>>
>>21892460
Be nice, compassionate and encouraging. have a uncomplicated life, no emotional drama (mostly anger). Do not have friends you used to date or having a crush on you. Don’t be lazy, do your part in the relationship.
>>
Being a high quality girl obviously. Being smart, kind, independent, and liking sex.
>>
File: 1581321561796.png (490 KB, 800x450)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
Let's just say you wont and that women will become obsolete in the future.
>>
>>21892460
>What are the qualities they are looking for aside good looks?
Err.... nothing else, actually.
>>
>how do I get a high quality person to be drawn to me regardless of my own quality
Why do women think like this? Shouldn't you try to be high quality for reasons other than just pleasing people anyway?
>>
>>21892460
Here a simple guide:
It doesn't matter if you're hot, generally the cuter the better but attractiveness only plays a role in guys who want a cum and dump chick. Unfortunately ugliness is bad for women but you don't have to be Aphrodite, if you're 5-7/10 you're good enough for 50-70% of single men. That's a lot. Incels and so-called cassanovas will say that looks are enough but ah, they've never been in a long term relationship, probably none lasting more than a month or two lmfao. See, looks only get you so much, especially if you want a quality guy. That may depend as what do you define by quality? You want a guy who treats you like his equal? You want a guy who is successful, smart, charismatic, funny? The general rule is to be in equal footing. There is no point for a guy to be interested in a woman for intelligence if they aren't close enough on the same level, it'd be unlikely for a man with a college degree and successful career to date someone that's a dropout/no career. Most of the "quality" men date within their own class/level. If a guy is using money to attract you or only cares about your looks, chances he only wants you as a sex object. Real partners that want long lasting relationships know that both partners have to be best friends, and if one of them is not near the same level it may not work out. There are always exceptions but this is just the general guideline as to how this usually pans out.
>>
>>21892564
amazing
every single thing you wrote is absolutely wrong
>>
>>21892460
I am a high quality man. Generally not seeming like you are "settling down" is desirable. either still wild or always tame.
>>
>>21892460
Probably the same stuff a high quality man has. We're humans too.
>>
>>21892466
I like taking care of people
>>
>>21892468
It's already part of my personality, what is your description of doing "your part in the relationship" ?
>>
>>21892472
It's all there is to a "high quality girl"?
>>
>>21892692
Those are the bare minimum, of course there is more.
>>
>>21892511
You can't be serious. Long term relationship needs more than that.
>>
>>21892517
I have standards for myself, but it's perfectly normal to ask if educational/work success can be off-putting for a man.
>>
>>21892564
>>21892594
Where is the truth?
>>
>>21892642
Why? Women who acts like she is not interested in you makes you want to be with her?
>>
>>21892694
What is that more, I would like to know if I have qualities like that.
>>
>>21892648
Being kind, not rude and caring?
>>
>>21892696
Most people aren't mature enough to put more value in relationships, even long term ones, than that. And men, of any calibre, sure as fuck don't.
>>
>>21892701
No. It is that she is changing in a way that means a part of her is now behind her. Girls eat that sort of thing up in men. Men do not like that in women at all.
>>
>>21892704
Yea, pretty much. I would call someone a high quality male if they cared and tried, someone like Barack Obama, for example.

Barack isn't particularly attractive face-wise, he definitely looked like a goof when young. But he takes care of his body and he knows how to dress well (just google 44 Jacket). He always cared about the people and makes sure his family is stable.
>>
>>21892691
Earn money, clean, take care of your body and mind. stay active and interesting with sex. You know, normal healthy things couples do,
>>
Let's go on a date and we'll see if I become interested in you.
>>
>>21892460
1. Actually caring about what he thinks/says
2. Actually sharing his values not because they are his but because YOU deem them to be right
3. being smart and having the balls (no pun) to stand your ground
4. being upfront to him ,especially when it comes to important stuff

Pretty much this,oh...you also have to be compatible
>>
>>21892460
Intelligence is attractive and will make them interested in you.
Read good books, start with the greeks at /lit/.
Seriously, literature is the best way to go. Very little competition and good results.
>>
>>21892779
Ok, let's try
>>
>>21893573
But were can I find a man who admires Intelligence and literature?
>>
>>21892460
I find confident girls really actractive. But i think that's just me.
I think that loyality, honesty, good sense of humor are stuff that most value men look for.
If you show that you are carring about things around you and yourself, have a sense of humor and you are just a nice person to talk to in general, that will make some hq men intrested in you.
>>
>>21893573
>start with the greeks
Is there a worse way to start? Reading Illiad won't help you smash. Contemporary lit might and for background, you just need youtube videos.

>>21893693
If you're in uni, debating club is a start. If you're working, I suppose a political party might be a possibility? It's definitely one of the social groups I am looking to join after uni.
>>
what is considered a high quality guy?
>>
>>21892460
Just don't be fat. Thats mainly it.
>>
>>21893974
That's what I'm wondering too.
Like good looks, fit, money are all obvious but the rest generally falls into two camps

Good guy, virgin until marriage, very family oriented, religious, loyal, hardworking.

And other see it as a player who's extremely sociable and is finally setting down, basically a high status guy.

As a guy I feel the first is better but it probably depends on the girl
>>
>>21893675
aight what's your discord
>>
>>21892472
Based
>>
>>21893993
Send me yours here k9a7xq+dqtqe31uafnnc@sharklasers.com
>>
>>21893974
>>21893991

as i already mentioned >>21892704
>>
>>21894024
What the fuck is with that email. I get its bait but damn dude, that's way too much effort
>>
>>21894033
google sharklasers
>>
In order to interest a high quality person you need to become a high quality person.
Looks won't cut it; they're a deteriorating asset. What qualities do you look for?
Wealth? You need to put yourself on that level. Anyone with financial sense won't want to take on a financial burden.
Interesting/good conversationalist? Make yourself intelligent and someone worth talking to.
Etc, etc.
>>
>>21892460
Depends on what kind of man. You probably wouldn’t be able to land me but you should think about who you are compatible with
>>
>>21894070
>wouldn’t be able to
or wouldn't want to?
>>
>>21892460
First of all you have to put yourself out there. I get that girls rarely make the first move (and making the first move can easily make a girl seem slutty), but you need to make your presence known to the man. Even if just to borrow a pencil or ask a question.

As for qualities, besides looks I'd say being femenine, reliable and interesting.
>>
>>21894095
Yeah, I don't do that. A person can find out about the qualities only after we get to know each other, before that point I should take initiative?
>>
>>21892704
That's not very high quality. That's the bare minimum for a decent boyfriend.
>>
>>21894129
Guys like that are almost always in relationship, if I find a single guy like that I want to know how to approach him
>>
>>21894165
>if I find a single guy like that I want to know how to approach him
>"Hi"
The wonders of society now a days
>>
>>21894165
They're not, a lot of guys are like that.
Just be a decent person yourself, befriend him, and let things work out by themselves if they're meant to.
>>
>>21893693
>intelligence
>literature
Pick one. We're living in the digital age. Reading is an ineffective form of story telling considering the technology available to us today. If you still read books, that not only makes you stupid, it makes you a pretentious asshole who thinks they're somehow better than others for using an outdated medium of story telling.
>>
>>21894175
Damn bro, who shit in your cereal this morning?
Stephen king?
>>
>>21894072
Can’t it be both
>>
>>21892460
If by quality you mean someone who does fitness, won't become a wife better, and has morals... Sure.

>don't be a slut. No one wants used goods. Only exception if you were a rape victim.
>don't dress or do makeup likr a thot, you won't attract fuck boys
>dress modest, don't stick out cleavage or guys who think with MUH DICC will only notice and run to you
>DON'T use tinder. Ever.
>do more natural style makeup, so you'll attract the empathetic types. Can look into igari (and tone down the blush), any korean/jap style natural makeup, 1950s makeup, or the "no makeup" makeup.
>have long, decently healthy hair. Can be bleached, don't matter, so long as yoi nourish it and fix its health after bleaching.
>get interests, hobbies. Be recreational. Maybe get into books again, a sport, swimming, painting, philosophy. Become interesting. A lot of guys wanted to date me due to me having uncommon interests
>no tanning. Besides, sun is cancer and ages you, i wear sunscreen every single day even in winter just to avoid aging.
>learn skills, such as cooking great meals, learning how to clean, wash dishes, iron clothes, etc
>learn about self care
>exercise and stay fit, even when your weight is good
>don't get tattoos, turns away tons of normal guys
>don't get piercings unless the ears or septum which can be hidden (my bf literally said he felt sad that i wanted to pierce my ears, because "it is unique how I'm one of the few that never got pierced") there also was a study showing that owning 2 piercings on the face makes men assume you are extremely dumb.
>be soft spoken, aka friendly and feminine and graceful
>don't label yourself a feminist, scares away most normal men who take care of themselves
>consider Christian-ish life stylr changes. Not creepy ass jehovah or mormonism, just the basic normal one.
>don't be envious or play mind games. Tell how you feel instead of bottling up. The biggest nightmare is a gf who refuses to say why she is pissed off.
>>
>>21894309
Nigga it's bait

>>21892460
Just watch ms. Midwest and take her advice.
https://youtu.be/gYcYKw_EfsE

https://youtu.be/1tP6LXi_mho

https://youtu.be/2CRKVkZvdjU

https://youtu.be/0Z0zNWwtMCo

https://youtu.be/lPcakBYXqk0

Hope this helps.
>>
Hygienic
>>
>>21892460
Define "high quality".
>>21894778 is very good advice for being a good woman yourself. However, be careful not to pretend to be someone you're not. You can't keep up an act forever, and a relationship based on lies is therefore unsustainable.

>>21892472
>liking sex (read: fornicating)
>"high quality"
Fornicators are not high quality, coomer.
>>
>>21895207
>However, be careful not to pretend to be someone you're not
She could always just change and fix her flaws. She should improve herself as a person and becone a quality woman if she wants a quality man. If she is trashy, how can she expect to not get a trashy man in return. Just find your flaws and work on them, don't let them rot your identity.
>>
>>21892460
Imagine the ethot approval well drying up to the point where you start posting fake questions, diverting attention from people with genuine problems to your pursuit of (((popularity))). Same level as a junkie.
>>
>>21892460
Be good at math but not overly confident about it. Helps if you work in stem but aren't a diversity hire
>>
>>21894033
Found the low quality guy.
>>
>>21894778
What low intellect basement-dwelling incels demand a gf be: the post. The delusion is strong in this one.
>>21895207
High quality people will give each other sexual pleasure. Low quality people like you who are afraid of sex will die alone and bitter.
>>
>>21895967
Who shat in your cereal this morning? Go back to your yaoi, you basement dwelling fujoshit. I at least have a fiance, i have succeeded in life, i graduated a career education if i ever want to have a break from being a house wife, both guys and women show interest in me since i dont let my potential dwindle by watching netflix all day, and my social life is healthy. Anyone who thinks not being a whore and learning basic cooking skills to benefit herself and her partner, and getting recreational hobbies for self development is too high of a standard, then it says more about you than me. If that makes me sexist to my own gender, fine then. At least i am not a depressed lonely cat lady.
>>
>>21896071
I feel sorry for the guy who has to put up with you.
>>
>>21896071
Sounds like you're trying to cope
>>
>>21894728
Depends
>>
>>21894778
You described who I already am, how can I communicate this qualities without being too obviously interested in a long term relationship?
>>
>>21894828
It's a bare minimum for any human being
>>
File: _20200214_120926.jpg (94 KB, 1074x983)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>21896078
>>21896099
How are basic traits such as not sleeping around with men on hookup sites, having hobbies/interests, and having basic life skills a bad thing though?
>>
>>21896118
They are not but that's not the problem, is it? The person pretends like a high quality woman is a trad wife, which is flat out wrong. Moreover, the way they present their arguments is very aggressive and why would anyone be aggressive if they are happy with their life.
>>
>>21896112
Well, do you have some friends? Ask to get to know them, first find some men. Won't guys notice you dress modest and visually see you take care of yourself more than the average do and have manners anyway? Maybe it is just me, but maybe you are overthinking it? Just relax.

Also, i linked youtube videos, one of them is how to find men to date, check it out. >>21894793

The lady once made a good point saying "if you talk about other people, you show your friends you are little and airheaded. If you talk about subjective such as hobbies, psychology, animals, art, you show you are normal. If you discuss events, you show you go out often and have am active life." so it gives people impressions.

Second, just drop hints i suppose.
>hm, i don't like how people rely on tinder and hookup culture today, what do you think?
>are you close to your family? I feel i should meet mine soon, etc
Just questions to get to know them which they will then ask you if you the same.

I once flat out asked a friend of mine on day 2 of school "do you want to have kids?" and he didn't mind, it was just us introducing to each other. He then asked my view in return. Just slowly ask questions that aren't socially out of the norm ans avoid discussing politics.

The only political question ever that is ok asking is "so what do you think about trump?"
>if he responds aggressively negatively, and starts a political rant, avoid. I'd be unhappy too if i was obsessed with politics.
>if he is neutral or makes a short laconic comment (can be saying he doesn't like trump, so long as it's a brief and calm tone) or a "idk", then that's a good sign
>if he seems fanatical and acts like trump is our new jesus christ, be careful.

It's a shit test my bf and a good friend suggested. Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree on his view of trump, it is about the tone he expresses, and you in return respond with a calm friendly tone, showing you have emotional control even in politics.
>>
>>21896127
Anon, text tone often and easily gets misinterpreted. I read the tone as somewhat humorous, I've seen people use the exact same vocabulary irl but they had an upbeat tone, people irl know me as a very soft spoken person, but over text i appear harsher, unless i use emoticons, that is just how some people are. Also it is objectively desired to be trad by many men, even if not by all, it is indeed ONE OF THE WAYS to be a quality woman, because it is objectively the most feminine form of being a woman, but they didn't make any comments on "this is THE ONLY WAY to be quality female", they just shared what worked for them. Please try not to make assumptions, it seems to have been a misunderstanding.
>>
File: 1575780251950.png (213 KB, 1300x975)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>21896071
>>21894778
literally this meme
>>
>>21896148
>you basement dwelling fujoshit
>I at least have a fiance, i have succeeded in life
>At least i am not a depressed lonely cat lady.

Are you sure it was just a misunderstanding?
>>
This >>21892472 is good advice
>>21892702
All are extensions of those said before. For instance, a girl with eye for aestethics in art is high quality but that is an extension of being smart. A girl that knows how to make a good, fun plan for a date or social gathering is high quality because she in independent.
Don't listen to >>21895207, you can fornicate (having sex while not being married with the person you have sex with) and be high quality anyway. The idea with sex is that you are a slut in bed but only with him, and cuddle with love after. A high quality girl will focus all her sex agenda, energy and sexual love to her man.
>>
>>21894170
Just wait?
>>
File: 1580837591376m.jpg (126 KB, 991x1024)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>tfw
>>
>>21892460
are you a high quality woman?
>>
>>21897082
Considering the things people described here,I guess I am
>>
You can't ask a fish for advice on how to catch it.

I think ridiculous amounts of lying and being overtly sexual are great ways of attracting a man.
>>
>>21897127
For a decent man with a morals who wants to create a family? I don't think so
>>
>>21892468
>Do not have friends you used to date or having a crush on you.
imagine a high quality man would be bother by jealousy
>>
>>21897103
you can send me a girlfriend application through secure email then, i'll get back to you in approximately 2-4 business weeks
>>
>>21897055
No, don't just wait sitting in your bedroom. Boyfriends don't materialise there.
Have a big and varied social life, meet a lot of new people.
>>
1. Strong motherly vibe
2. Positive mentality
3. Interesting to talk to
4. Seductive but not slutty
5. Devoted and thoughtful

Looks don't matter that much. Just look decent.
I got a guy who checks all the boxes you can think of just by mastering those 5 things.
Men are fairly easy creatures. You can literally get most of them by catering to their emotional needs, if you also make them feel like you're down to suck their dick and cook them dinner they're sold.
>>
>>21892460
Define a high quality man.
>>
Self-aware, good personality (friendly, not irritating, fun to be around aka either creative or interested), intelligent (speaks well, not sucked into garbage subcultures or pop culture). It matters less what they're actually into and more about what being around them is like. Too many girls just sit around and do nothing and scroll through their phone looking for easy dopamine or if they have a personality they are lacking in self awareness and extremely grating over long periods.
>>
>>21892460
Be a high quality woman.
>>
>>21895967
>High quality people will give each other sexual pleasure
Within marriage, sure, that's their prerogative, but they shouldn't (and if they're high quality, won't) make hedonism the purpose of marriage.
I'm not "afraid" of sex; I'm repulsed by the lack of commitment surrounding it that is advocated by human garbage.

It's unsubstantiated bullshit to claim that sexual restraint is a negative for marriage. The evidence supports precisely the opposite position.

>>21896397
>A high quality girl will focus all her sex agenda, energy and sexual love to her man.
And when you fornicate, this by definition means that there's nothing stopping people from whoring around with multiple partners. That is, they are no longer exclusive to their life partner.
It's utter nonsense to pretend that "slutty is good because it's with me"--that's exactly the mindset that leads to clueless girls getting used and discarded, and to retarded dickbrains making daily threads repeating "I had sex with my gf and found out she's a slut, now I feel terrible". There's at least one of those up right now, and they'll keep coming as long as people repeat hedonistic trash masquerading as 'advice'.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."
>>
>>21897321
>There's at least one of those up right now
You just described 13,24% to 17,56% of love cases. That almost equal to saying nothing.
Stop using internet links to defend your statements, is always better to use real life to do so.
>>
>>21897340
>stop using peer-reviewed studies to support your beliefs, use anecdotes instead
This fucking board, god damn
>>
>>21897347
We are talking emotional matters, yes, I want your anecdotes, not your "studies"
>>
>>21897350
just jumping straight back to square one huh?
>>
>>21897350
>emotional matters
Marital stability *and* happiness are both addressed in the studies, and they're much more reliable than the after-the-fact rationalizations of people who fucked up.
You'd have to be a bottom-tier mongoloid to treat a 3-time divorcee's quips on sex and marriage as more useful than a controlled study.

Unfortunately, most people are retarded, and they're more easily swayed by emotional arguments than logical ones. But this isn't a question of persuasion--the position laid out before is correct regardless of whether others choose to believe it.
>>
>>21897354
We were never outside of it.
>>
>>21897369
tl;dr:
>I am right, you are wrong.
>>
>>21897384
Yes, because my position is supported by evidence.
>>
>>21897391
Hopefully OP's case will fit in those that your "evidence" describe, then you will be right, now we don't know.
>>
>>21897400
>"anon, randomized sample sizes of a thousand don't mean anything, we need the n=1 results to be sure"
ok smoothbrain
>>
>>21892460
Op are you autistic? Be honest.
>>
>>21897418
Your irony will fit in any science or math related thread.
Not this one.
>>
>>21892460
Since you've established that you're not a high quality woman yourself, stop dreaming, it'll hurt less, little princess
>>
File: 1298092169878.jpg (56 KB, 480x360)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>21896183

This actually turns me on so much. It's actually my ideal girl. Only, she needs to be a loli also.

She has the right attitude, which is what counts. Even though she'd be happy with an onion ring I'd be happy to get her a diamond one.
>>
>>21892564
>50-70% of single men
she specifically asked for high quality men, you literal mentally ill retard, not your average single joe
>>
>>21895967
>>21896183
>>21896099
https://youtu.be/q14C32Z_jJQ
>>
>>21895967
>>21896099
Found your theme song

https://youtu.be/TSKizLRFbTo
>>
>>21892460
Define high quality man.
>>
>>21893693
where can you find one who doesn't?
>>
File: cri_000000242496.jpg (522 KB, 1243x2000)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>21894175
dude shut the fuck up retarded faggot... yea man reading is outdated that's why I'm literally reading posts on 4chan right now and also writing a post for others to read... I know you're probably talking about paper books and just equivocating that with reading but cmon retard reading on the internet is still reading... fuckin anti intellectual faggot kill yourself right now
>>
>>21892460
High quality like Brad Pitt? Be a leading movie star.

High quality like Chet the mechanic who works hard, is loyal as hell, has a heart of gold, and goes to church every Sunday? Just don’t be a bitch.
>>
>>21892460
I feel like it's just location and timing.
>>
>>21897827
>Since you've established
Considering that I already have the qualities people are listing here, I wouldn't be as sure as you are.
>>
>>21898095
Girl on that pic isn't Stacy tier either
>>
>>21898099
Even in a long term?
>>
>>21892511
Wrong dumbass! If I want a long term relationship, she's also gonna need to be a good person obviously, not be lazy, know how to cook, be feminine, not have fucked 3000 men, be fertile, and be ok with having a kid or kids. Otherwise, I don't care to have a long term relationship with her.
>>
Just don't be rude, rude woman are unbearable.
>>
>>21898107
No, I plan on getting married and having a family.
In fact, I always have.
When I say that a woman who wants to settle down is unattractive, understand that it implies that she has changed from "not ready to settle down". It is fine if a woman doesn't want to live a predictable life, being the more adventurous type.
>>
>>21898129
>oh yeah, reading literature is outdated well you're reading this post right now, not so outdated huh
Point proven lmao, people who jerk off about how smart they are because they're into literature are subhumanly stupid.
>>
>>21892460
Honestly the best question I've seen all week.
>>21892511
Toxic. Ignore anything petty like this, or guys telling you to spread your legs cook or look pretty. There's a lot of bad mindsets.
>>
>>21892460
get in good shape. a girl with a nice body is way way way more attractive to most men. any average looking girl can become pretty hard if she weight lifts enough to have a nice body. then just be a sensitive, loving, kind women. you will appeal to many men.
>>
>>21898137
Trump would be considered liberal in my heavily conservative/traditionalist country. Trump has 0 to do with tradition, he's just "a business man".
>>
>>21892460
Kind, doesn't whore around, respect your efforts and show interest if you they like you back but not too easy, wants to get to know you first.
>>
>>21898137
Trump is a neo con not a traditionalist. Most western right wingers are basically liberals.
>>
Be a high quality female and present yourself like this.
Yes, at first impression being hot helps but it is not the end of the world.
>>
>>21898371
Nice try, Chet.
>>
>>21898387
What is the right one? or close to one?
>>
>>21898516
if you consider desperate, whiteknighting incels as people, go ahead and establish whatever you want, but high quality you are not. sorry, toots
>>
>>21899074
Give me your definition of it, if you are so sure I don't qualify
>>
>>21897321
Why can't you just fuck off hitler? Literally everybody hates your spam, you little shit. You are an autistic evil dog turd.
>>
>>21898516
Which ones? The ones mentally ill basement-dwelling garbage tier incels want or high quality men want?
>>
>>21899118
>seething
rent free, mein neger
>>
>>21899121
>The ones mentally ill basement-dwelling garbage tier incels want
You consider yourself as such?
>>
>>21899183
I'm one of the high quality males so I am not sure she meets my criteria.
>>
>>21899217
You are on 4chan, by default you are not a high quality.
>>
File: 3852319728_3ee25c2251_b.jpg (65 KB, 1024x681)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>I'm a high quality male
>>
>>21897369
What studies?
>>
>>21892460
To the janitor who deleted my comments: fuck you. My stuff was better than all the comments here.
>>
File: OIP (85).jpg (40 KB, 474x474)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>21892460
>I'm not Stacy
You can't
>>
>>21897841
Libshit mod detected
>>
>>21892460
Don't go for advice here. They delete the good advice (burn in Hell, whoever deleted my comments. I worked hard on them).
>>
>>21899715
Was it you spamming incel links? Maybe your posts got deleted for a reason and your "advice" is shit.
>>
>>21892460
Message me
>>
>>21899737
and you will give me advice? You can give me your contact on this temporary mail

kfy1fp+ex5px4x4sb13k@sharklasers.com
>>
>>21899688
I know a girls that looks like this not actually hot
>>
>>21899255
Basically
>>
>>21892735
Some say thing like that show the growth of a person
>>
>>21900271
and yet there are women
This idea of having a wild time and it out of your system in your youth and and then settling down to a new stage of your life is possibly the most masculine lifestyle imaginable, outside of career violence.
Not that I advocate it simply for being masculine.
>>
>>21899561
See >>21897321
>>
You want a high quality man? You gotta be a young Stacey and at least an 8,9, or 10.
>>
>>21901007
Said no high quality man ever. OP don't listen to them.
>>
>>21898578
Based
>>
>>21900376
It's off putting only in females?
>>
>>21894165
>if I find a single guy like that I want to know how to approach him
Have you tried "Hey anon, wanna hang out after work/uni?"
>>
>>21902653
What if they are older?
>>
File: bbe.png (91 KB, 1024x1024)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>21892468
>Be nice
>>
>>21892468
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>21902641
To be fair, I don't know how gay men feel about it in men.
But for some reason this just isn't something women care about in men. I think they like the idea of taming this type of guy, that after all the women he has refused to commit to, she is just that good.
Basically, when men look for women they generally find this fantasy to be repulsive

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.