[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'm pretty much Elliot Rodger but without the beemer or entitlement, and taller. Girls have never been impressed with me, and the few times I've taken the initiative it resulted in total rejection. Some guys are lucky to have the tools to attract women (i.e. genetics and social skills), which are usually developed through adolescence/early adulthood. If you're in your 30s (like me) and still an incel, you should probably accept that you're one of the many bottom-feeders in the sexual food chain.
>inb4 work out eat bettah
I train regularly and have a fairly healthy diet
>inb4 lower your standards
I don't really have a "type". Typically, I like short, stacked brunettes on the chubby side, but I've found all kinds of girls attractive. Ironically, the one type I'm not drawn to is Elliot's idol woman (blonde hair, blue-eyed valley girls).
I don't expect women to like me. Unlike Elliot, I don't feel I deserve a girlfriend. Why would any girl be with me when she could literally fuck anyone else? So, why is inceldom a bad thing? Surely some of us guys have to be at the bottom of the pyramid?
>>
You are an incel if you identify as one and belong to an incel community. This means being an angry entitled shithead for the most part. Raging all day long about how you want to rape and murder women.

Does the above describe you? Then you are an incel. Otherwise not.
>>
>>21118376
I know there is a cult attached to it but I choose to follow the literal definition (Involuntarily Celibate).
I don't rage about it. I'm sad and lonely but it is what it is. Some things aren't meant to be.
>>
>>21118379
There is no such thing as involuntarily celibate. You choose to be celibate. So you should describe yourself as a wizard because you are in your 30 and don't want to have sex.
>>
File: images.jpg (61 KB, 641x1080)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>21118373
>Why is it wrong to be an Incel?
In very short: because that means you have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and that is never a good thing. You're basically all fake and blaming everyone else for your own shortcomings.

The reason why you don't have a woman is most likely fear of intimacy, which you haven't begun to accept. It has nothing to do with women per se.

>>21118373
>Why would any girl be with me when she could literally fuck anyone else?
The heart of it all. You're selling yourself short and don't realise a woman could fall in love with you, because you aren't a woman, and you don't realise you see yourself in messed up ways that nobody else does. Have some faith.

You may now want to see whether your parents did a good job of raising you, because it sure sounds like they messed up big time.
>>
>>21118401
>There is no such thing as involuntarily celibate
Some people literally can’t physically have sex.
>>
>>21118412
Who cares because you’re not one of them. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>21118401
Okay Chad nice argument
Inb4 just fuck a hooker xd
>>
>>21118409
Stop using reddit as your sources on what an incel is
>>
>>21118412
Impotence and other sexual dysfunctions can largely be cured.
>>
>>21118409
>The heart of it all. You're selling yourself short and don't realise a woman could fall in love with you, because you aren't a woman, and you don't realise you see yourself in messed up ways that nobody else does.
But she will realise that I'm messed up once she gets to know me. That's assuming I was able to fool her into an initial attraction anyway
>>
>>21118415
In addition to hookers, online dating has made it easier than ever to have sex. It has literally never been easier in history.
>>
>>21118426
>waaaah trying is scary I better make excuses instead of making an effort
>>
>>21118429
It's more dignified to accept your place in society rather than live with constant rejection
>>
>>21118373
normies would tell you that you're wasting the best years of your life
>>
>>21118439
Choosing to be a bottom of the barrel tier loser is dignified? Why not choose to do better?
>>
>>21118373
Similar, my man. I understand why women aren't attracted to me (I'm genetic trash). I wouldn't fuck me. Does that make it easier? In a way. Knowing I'm scum who is detested by everyone outside my family has really helped me in detaching from society to a degree that has led to extreme observer syndrome. I'm not really even critical of politics, society, or people in general because 1) they are the successful ones and 2) because I have no future in them (whether it be my own old age or my children's life, because I'll become a literal wood-dwelling hermit before I die and I won't breed, obviously).
I understand fully why Elliot did what he did and I do not condemn him. I think he was predisposed to a different set of mental illnesses, ones that made it harder for him to accept his position at the bottom than for me. In that way he was an alpha. While his kill count was low, it's still better than mine.
But yes. It's a simple mathematical reality that some men die childless and alone.
>>
>>21118373
I mean... okay? If you want to resign to being at the bottom of the sex pyramid and you don’t care then that is totally fine. I mean there are certainly a lot more important things in life.

That being said, if you wanted to not be an incel then it sounds like that’s an option. But you’ll have to get out of your comfort zone and it sounds like you might not be willing to do that considering you seem to have found a community among them, a sense of identity from being an incel, and somewhat of an idolization if Elliot Rodger (who was honestly a miserable human being. Why not choose someone better?)
>>
>>21118448
Because I don't live in your bullshit normie world. It's like capitalism, fools everyone into thinking they can live the dream through sheer effort when most of us are resigned to wagecuckdom
>>
>>21118458
Translation:
>I have failed at everything and have no practical skills or a shred of personality aside from the narcissism that I use to continually justify my behavior so I can maintain my egotistical delusion that I am somehow better than everyone else.
>>
>>21118469
Translation:
>I'm a normie who has had everything fall into place with a minor amount of effort and now I lecture big bad incels online about how easy life can be when things just fall into your lap
>>
>>21118373
I'd say don't label yourself as an incel. You're just someone having a hard time finding a girl. Hell, I'm in your situation. It's not impossible, and I'm sure you're a decent looking dude. Hell, I'm probably on the spectrum and even I still keep trying. Don't lose hope my dude. You'll find yourself someone.

Hell, wild idea, add me on discord or some shit, we can work on this shit together. I'm reading some books that are laying down the foundation of talking to girls, like Mystery Method and How to Win Friends and Influence People.
>>
>>21118373

It's okay to be an incel. But it's not okay to harass women or go on a killing spree over it.
>>
>>21118401
>You choose to be celibate.
This doesn't make sense, you know there are lots of guys who can't get laid and if they said they could have sex but choose not to everyone would say they're full of shit and sour grapes.

Probably you cling to the just world fallacy and are terrified of the idea that some people actually do get the short end of the stick in life.
>>
>>21118480
If the world isn't just, all my effort is for nothing because then I can't brag about how much I improved myself if truly destitute people exist
>>
>>21118409
>Whatever you do, don't blame women. Women are never to blame, no matter what
He chanted as he flogged himself...
>>
>>21118373
Low self esteem =/= inceldom
INVOLUNTARY celebacy means you arent having sex because the people you're sexually attracted to refuse to have sex with you. You're just depressed and have low self esteem. Get yourself a therapist and over a few sessions get to the bottom of your low self esteem and work through it.
>>
>>21118409
ironically enough delusional normie platitudes like this actually help create more incels.
>>
>>21118373
Well the thing is, very VERY few guys are honestly too ugly to get a girlfriend. If you think you belong to that tiny group of guys who are screwed genetically, post a picture of yourself and prove it. Because unless you are legitimately a 3/10 or lower, you're good looking enough to land an average to below average girlfriend.

Otherwise, you probably just lack basic social skills, you're awkward as hell around girls and your vibe creeps people out. This is a much more common reason for guys to be incels than being ugly. Good thing is, being socially retarded is something you can improve on if you try. I had severe social anxiety all throughout my teenage years because i got bullied in high school. But now i'm 21 y/o and i've pretty much gotten over it through practice and simply putting myself out there in social situations often. As a result, over the past 4 years i got a 2,5 year long relationship, had 2 fuckbuddies and i've kissed 2 other girls.

So yes, you probably CAN escape inceldom. But you've simply given up on self improvement.
>>
>>21118489
That's right, incel. Women can literally not be blamed for anything.
>>
>>21118373
Just be yourself. Drink heavily and do some drugs, the universe will guide your path. Godspeed my friend.
>>
>>21118417
You're right, he (>>21118500) is a redditor...
>>
>>21118498
>Well the thing is, very VERY few guys are honestly too ugly to get a girlfriend
retard. stop talking out of your ass. the rate of sexless men has tripled in the last decade. https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1111607604348805120
>>
>>21118571
>everything I don't like is le reddit
Grow up and have sex
>>
>>21118580
Incel lies. Just die already
>>
>>21118586
>Let Reddit
Nigga kys
>>
File: 1561604835456.jpg (26 KB, 301x490)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>21118596
Pic is u now fuck off
>>
>>21118475
Shit didn’t fall in to my lap dude. Not that it matters but I was in foster care till I was 15, physically and sexually abused by my parents and foster parents.

When shit gets tough, people either sink or swim. I figured my shit out and am thriving. No excuses.

Maybe I was born with genetics that make me more resilient than you, but fucking own your fate. If people from pissshit Africa can dig their way out and become successful American doctors, there’s no reason why you can’t get off your ass and live a meaningful life. You’re the one with everything being handed to you, you’re just choosing to waste it because you don’t have the mental fortitude.

The fact that you have fingers to type and a functioning brain to think already puts you at an advantage over some people who are born disabled. Stop playing the pity olympics and do what you can with the hand you were dealt.
>>
>>21118590
>directly linked to the study and source
>"Incel lies. Just die already"
fuck off white knight cuck
>>
>>21118616
There it is. The standard reply. Is there a website you people get these from? Because they always say nearly the same thing and they always center around a few different plots (foster home, poverty, broken bones/genetic condition, etc.). You hit the nail on the head, though
>Maybe I was born with genetics that make me more resilient than you
I refuse to play a game where everyone hates me. I'm more than happy to accept being a social isolate and not give anyone beyond my family (mom and siblings) the fruits of my labor. If they end up dropping me, and I suspect they will, then I will enter true ascendancy.
>>
>>21118624
Keep digging that hole bud. Maybe women will start liking you when you reach china
>>
>>21118641
whether i dig or not makes no difference. women only want good looking men.
>>
>>21118373
Problem with elliot was that he was a psychopath living in libtard college slut land. Not that he was an incel. Move out to the middle of butt fuck no where and start a homestead like the fathers before you. Then basically become Amish and then go to church and formally marry the priests daughter after 20yrs of loyality and donations to the church. Dumbass
>>
>>21118635
It’s almost like... get this... a lot of people who have made it through hard times and see others making excuses for their lack of fortitude have similar opinions!!!!
It’s always the same because those are the people we looked at when shit was hard and said “that dude with no legs is trying his hardest, so why aren’t I?” Yeah it’s cliche, but maybe you should try it. Take a good long look at those people who “beat the odds”. You can do it too.

Why not strive to -change- so that you are liked by others? A lot of successful people weren’t born that way, they had to specifically channel their self growth in productive ways and concentrate on things like discipline and self respect.
>>
>>21118653
Proof?
>>
>>21118662
Mostly because that's all vanity and empty to me. Why strive to change? No one answers this
>>
File: miniGif_20190712082419.gif (3.05 MB, 203x115)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB GIF
>>21118601
Wow, sick burn bro. Here's the upvote you're jonesing for.
>>
>>21118580
The rate of sexless women has gone up almost as much. Funny how incels always omit this fact.
>>
>>21118684
Thanks for the upvote!
Edit: thanks for the upvote stranger!
>>
>>21118692
This. Women do not fuck guys. It's simple fact
>>
>>21118670
Have you considered that there might be more happiness in leading a life different from the one you are right now.
This might be the “most comfortable”, but it’s human nature to feel a unique sense of excitement and fulfillment when you accomplish something that, at one point, you couldn’t have dreamed of.

It’s not all vanity. You could become a doctor to quietly offer care internationally and save lives that would have otherwise been lost to curable disease. You could pick up a sport and coach a kid’s team and watch as you shape those kids with values that will shape their lives. You could write a book that inspires people who share experiences with you. You could plant a garden in front of your house to brighten the day of those that walk by.

It’s not about how big of a thing you do. It’s about having some genuine passion and motivation to do literally anything constructive in the world outside of your comfortable bubble.
>>
>>21118717
I believe happiness is derived from living a virtuous life. That being said, I do have a few passions, namely philosophy and architecture. Now, one of those doesn't require a degree to do and I actively engage in it. The other does, and that's a work in progress. Even if I got an architectural degree, I am certain I'd be more than happy to sit in my room/house and draw plans for myself and never make money off them.
>>
>>21118428
Easier for women and Chad lol. For the average man it has pushed him out of competition as women now have easy access to Chad and they won't settle for less (because why should they?)
>>
>>21118801
>Being able to reach more women easier has made it harder to get dates
Incel logic. Literally anyone can go on the internet and find company. You are simply wrong. But you have been indoctrinated by the cult of incels and cannot use your brain, instead only repeat mantras like an automaton.
>>
>>21118839
Do you not understand how availability =! Ease of access? Just because there are more homes than homeless doesn't mean every homeless person can have a home. Just because Chad (a slive of the male population) can get pussy easily does not mean every guy gets pussy
>>
>>21118846
A *sliver* of the male population
>>
>>21118373
I just watched the Elliot Rodger video. What a little bitch lol
>>
>>21118846
It is easier for everyone to get pussy than before. You could even say that there are way more chads than before. Or you could stop believing in incel memes like chad. Literally any man or woman can find someone with today's internet. This is a fact you cannot deny. If you are not having sex it's because you are choosing not to.
>>
>>21118848
Incels can't get sex and roasties can't get commitment. Thanks feminism
>>
>>21118498
I don't need some 21 year old normie lecturing me thanks. You're just a guy who shook off some social awkwardness. Try being a freak like me and maybe you'll come close to understanding what it's like.
>>
>>21118887
So we're just replacing incel lies with normie lies? If you're a bottom-feeder like me then online dating is even worse because it's 100% superficial and a glorified meat market for women.
>>
>>21118888
>Incels don't want sex
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>21118902
Maybe if you are the bottom 0.1% of men. Which in your case seems to be what you want to be.
>>
Does someone have the pic of the "this poster does not want to be helped, he wants to be inferior" post?
>>
>>21118922
I don't know what percentage I fall into but yes I am unattractive.
>>
>>21118376
What if I fuck plenty of women but still think they deserve to be raped and murdered?
>>
>>21118970
Then you're not an incel, just a psychopath.
>>
>>21118925
I wish normies would fuck off with this. They have everything fall into their laps and then patronize the rest of us with their platitudes.
>>
>>21118948
So you want to be unattractive, you want to be at the very bottom.
>>
>>21118970
It means you are hot
>>
>>21118970
Then you are normal
>>
>>21118982
Yes, you've figured it out. Your psychology degree is coming in the mail.
>>
>>21118982
Yeah that's how food chains work
>>
>>21119007
Dude, just don't get eaten lmao wtf are you doing little plant haha grow some legs and walk away
>>
>>21119016
yeah it's totally that gazelle's fault it got eaten by that lion. it just needed to try moar
>>
File: 1555121117698.jpg (93 KB, 960x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>21118373
>>21118451

If you want only sex that's easy a fuck, that's why there are whores whom you can pay to get that sexual release if you want a relationship that's another story, this is what I don't get about Elliot Rodger he had the money he could've bought a few whores and that was that, also he wasn't that ugly, he could've snatched some college slut to be his gf but his turbo-autism and extreme God complex wouldn't let him.
>>
>>21119270
I could visit a hooker but I would feel like shit afterwards knowing that I literally had to pay for it. I'd rather a woman as attracted to me on merit, not because I paid her to. It doesn't look like that's going to happen tho
>>
>>21119270
Only a loser fucks hookers. Blame feminism Elliot could have made some dumb bitch happy but she decided to fuck a hundred guys and be miserable
>>
>>21119270
I refuse to pay for things other people get for free, all the more under threat of imprisonment. Like I said, I accept my position as an outcast but in my fantasies I would have been born attractive
>>
>>21119266
This. The weak should just become strong
>>
>>21118846
Have you not looked into the studies in regards to dating sites and apps? All the evidence points to even the average and slightly below average woman only going for and accepting the advances of the top 20-30% of men because of their looks. Why is it so hard to accept that women are just naturally more shallow than men?
>>
>>21119337
Why are you replying to me with that? I fully accept that reality and am defending that position in that post
>>
File: 1558258956186.png (54 KB, 209x203)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>21119290

>I refuse to pay for things other people get for free

No such thing as free, you will pay either way.

>>21119279

Yeah but the difference is you will have sex, since you'll be a loser either way.
>>
>>21119344
Cope
>>
>>21118796
You should look at activities where you can see a noticeable positive effect that your work can have on others. Any way to spin either of your hobbies to where they can have an impact on the world?
>>
File: 1554572883264.jpg (76 KB, 960x960)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>21119279

Feminism has a big part in this I grant you that, but his god complex and I deserve attitude plays a larger role desu, you don't deserve jack shit, none of us do, and that god complex I truly despise, the same goes for white knights, incels, leftists.

If your only existence is to keep sulking about muh whamen, and I deserve more, I am I am I am the pic is related.
>>
>>21119430
Not in a way that interests me. People don't deserve the fruits of my effort
>>
>>21119344
If you had sex you would know it's not a big deal. I could respect an incel but not someone who consorts with paid whores
>>
>>21119459
You should give it a try.
It’s possible that you’ve only convinced yourself that you don’t care about other people so that they can’t hurt you if they reject you.
But imagine if they appreciated you instead and said “wow anon, what you did is so amazing!!” Or “thank you so much for doing _____ anon!”
Hearing that and feeling appreciated and knowing you made a difference feels good. You should try.

Even if not to humans. Maybe try helping animals in some way?
>>
>>21119469
Nah. I'll stick to myself because that's what people want from me. I mean, I think I already said I'd help my family but that's it. Society at large hates me so I'm obliging them
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 262x192)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>21119344
>nothing is free
>>
>>21119444
>you don't deserve jack shit,

Your fucking paid or unpaid whores is what we are talking about, not me or my status. Grow up I think females are all garbage and want nothing to do with them but you can't get any female so you lash out like an incel
>>
>>21119486
That is a healthy attitude grounded in reality
>>
>>21119486
Ok, so you have resigned to being an incel? Not sure if you are OP but if you’re unwilling to explore things outside of your comfortable bubble and have already given up, why even make a thread?
>>
>>21119513
No, he's not. I'm the OP. Like I said, I accept that I'm a bottom-feeding incel and nothing can change. I was just wondering what's wrong with that?
>>
>>21119279
Wrong. Often it's chads who fuck hookers. Pretty much all men who fuck hookers are reasonably successful with women otherwise as well. Beta losers do not fuck hookers, they are too beta and entitled for it.
>>
>>21119337
Can you post some of those studies? Actual studies, not incel blogs.
>>
>>21119520
Because you don't want to change. You want to be a bottom-feeding incel.
>>
File: 1556043572839.jpg (60 KB, 1024x580)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>21119508

You're lowering the IQ of this entire board with your inability to comprehend short and yet simple sentences, either you have mild autism, or you're el goblino , one of the two, kek.
>>
>>21119547
>>21119549
>>21119545
Does raging at incels fill the void left by 100 pump n dumps you used up slut
>>
>>21119549
Please stop spreading this meme.
We can't change. That's why we're incels
>>
>>21119556
You are mad because it's true. That's ok slut maybe some virgin can learn from your mistakes
>>
>>21119574
Explain why it is literally impossible for you to change. What prevents you?
>>
File: l04he.jpg (29 KB, 399x385)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>21119576

I was hoping to teach you but, I guess I'll find another one
>>
>>21119520
Ah ok. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as you keep to yourself. I think people should be able to live however they want, it’s not like you inherently owe society anything.
I don’t know how old you are but I will say, I would be surprised if you can live your entire whole full life with the same resolve. I hope that you can. But you might start to long for more one day and ask yourself what it would be like. If you find yourself getting depressed, remember that it’s never too late to change and develop in a socially-desirable way.
>>
>>21118373
bro just order a mail order bride from like eastern europe or asia, just make sure to meet up in person first to make sure shes not the kind of girl to leave once shes a citizen
>>
>>21119582
What can a used up slut teach Chad? Nothing!
>>
>>21119596
>Like why can't you just become Chad like Chad can do it so can you
>>
File: 1550302452231.jpg (88 KB, 1000x697)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>21119603

Yo man, those 2D pixels don't count aight, the cave awaits.
>>
>>21119608
Again, I’ve seen people who were both in to piss shot conditions overcome it. I’ve seen people who were born into lavish lives squander it.
No excuses, do what you can with the hand you’ve been dealt and sink or swim. If you purposefully sink that’s fine, but don’t be so deluded as to say “I only chose to sink because I was unable to swim.”
No you weren’t. Plenty of people who have had a much worse situation were able to push through. Nothing is responsible for your choice except you.
>>
>>21119577
Social retardation
Physical unattractiveness
>>
have sex and watch contrapoints video, incels
>>
>>21119625
Can you undo the damage of you letting 100 men treat you like a toilet? No and I can't overcome being an ugly manlet . The difference is you ruined yourself and I had no choice
>>
>>21118373
It's not "wrong" it just sucks and it's unfortunate for the person because sex is an important part of being alive.
>>
>>21119637
We just can't have nice things under feminism so expect incel and normie rage against these toxic cunts. That's not the answer because these used up whores suffer enough from crippling loneliness from age 30 until death
>>
>>21119636
??? Wtf are you going on about? I’m not some roast or whore you idiot.
Plenty of people have overcome being ugly manlets. Your biggest obstacle isn’t even that, it’s your shitty mindset and personality.
>>
>>21119678
Roastie whore** dude fuck my autocorrect
>>
>>21119626
No excuse. You can learn to be more social. And guys way uglier than you can get girls.
>>
File: 1485535902455.jpg (20 KB, 200x211)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>21119678

>roast or whore

Hmm, that name could be a good club name, Roast Or Whore
>>
>>21119689
You can't increase your social skills when you have crippling anxiety and depression
>And guys way uglier than you can get girls.
Who?
>>
>>21119718
I mean, you literally can. It’s called getting treatment for your mental illness and then working through your problems. You think anyone who ever had a mental illness just gave up and was like “oh well, guess there is literally nothing I can do to manage this and try to improve myself”.

I don’t know how ugly you are so I can’t say. If you are literally the ugliest man I have ever seen in my life then that’s one thing. But you’re probably not. You’re probably what, overweight, maybe balding, bad skin, not an amazing face? I’m sure there are things you could do to change up the way you look to where you don’t feel like a pariah.
>>
>>21119718
I can think of some very very ugly guys I personally know. And they still have gfs/wives. It's a guarantee you are nowhere near as ugly as them. It's all in your head. But you refuse to accept the truth because you want to be an incel.
>>
>>21119718
Don't argue with the roast they hate incels
>>
>>21119735
Anecdotal evidence. If you want to make definitive statements, let's see what they look like and their partners. Let's also not rule out that they might be beta providers
>>
>>21119747
You need to contact the media because you are literally the ugliest man in the world. Uglier than the elephant man. You will become famous. Literally the ugliest man in history. That's what you claim anyway.
>>
>>21119762
You claim uglier men than me have got girlfriends. I want to see some proof of this.
>>
>>21119776
Harvey Weinstein and Jeremy Epstein they bang
prime 14 yearolds before they get used up
>>
>>21119776
Why don't you post a picture instead? You say you are the ugliest man in history. We have a hard time believing you.
>>
>>21119794
No thanks.
I never said I was ugly. I am just invisible to women, which pretty much equates to the same thing.
>>
>>21119630
shut up cumbrain
>>
Post face on /soc/ rate thread, poor mans Elliot.
>>
>>21119884
Fuck off you schizophrenic cunt.
>>
>>21119886
What? I just want to see if we consider you bangable.
>>
>>21119507
Time is money, friend.
>>
>>21119547
>Only studies backed by and approved of by the gynococracy are legitimate
>>
>>21119896
Nobody wants to be fuckable by you. You're a tripfag.

Nobody wants that except other tripfags and man oh man, Peebz is alllllll yours. A 4chan dominatrix and a woman-beater, like a match made in heaven.
>>
>>21119937
I never said I went there. I'm saying take a shot in the 4chan barrel. What's left to lose?
>>
>>21118970
It means you're based
>>
>>21118373
Reply to this post.

How many girls have you asked out on a date in the last year? If your answer is less than 50, you're not even trying.
>>
>>21119811
You literally said you're ugly and that's why you can't get girls. Now you're backpedaling. So why are you not actually getting girls?
>>
>>21119991
Why would anyone want a slut unless they don't know how repulsive these whores are?
>>
>>21119996
Where? I said physical unattractiveness. That is not quite the same as ugly. I am just invisible to women
>>
>>21120036
If you're not ugly then how can you be physically unattractive?
>>
>>21119943
I don't know, but you seem to have a broad disaffection for your dignity and you do pretty well at establishing new lows for yourself with virtually every post.

Hey, who knows, maybe Peebz is into knotting like you are.
>>
>>21120045
Unattractive = women are not attracted to you
Ugly = women are not attracted to you and think you're grotesque

The end result is the same basically
>>
>>21120049
You can fix the unattractive part though. But it's pretty clear you don't want to.
>>
>>21120082
How?
>>
>>21118373
>some of us guys have to be at the bottom of the pyramid

Accepting this would mean the modern "dating" system is not perfect for everybody, and people who benefit from it won't allow that.
>>
>>21119991
>50
Oh my
>>
>>21120308
What makes you unattractive? Learn what it is and fix it.
>>
>>21120385
Literally cannot be fixed. Physical abnormality
>>
>>21120385
>What makes you unattractive? Learn what it is and fix it.
Not OP but I have a fucking deformed skull, I've accepted the fact I'll always be ugly
>>
>>21118373
People often say that incels are insufferable not because of looks but because of personality.
They fail to realise that the personality of incels directly come from how they look and the years of low self-esteem and bullying because of it. If people treat you like you're worthless and constantly shun you, you do become a self loathing and horrible person.
>>
>>21120469
NUH UH U CAN CHANGE!!!11
U JUST GUDDA BUREEV IN URSELF AND PRAY 2 JEBUZ
>>
>>21120462
>>21120443
Have you thought about saving up for surgery? They can do some pretty life changing things now days.
>>
>>21120497
No, the surgeon literally said the procedure would be too risky with no appreciable improvement.
>>
It helps to have a dick.
>>
>>21120469
I know tons of ugly ass would-be incels who found PRODUCTIVE ways to compensate for their lack of looks.
Like getting rich, developing a killer sense of humor, embracing fashion/finding a good haircut, getting fit, etc.

The key difference between those people and incels is that incels feel hopeless and think that because they weren’t born a certain way, they have to resign themselves to a life of shittyness.
Would-be incels realize that even though they were dealt a shit hand in some ways, they can utilize other things to achieve a normal social life.

It’s like being born black and thinking “well, because i’m Black i’m Going to just act like a thug since that’s what people see me as anyways” vs blacks people who think “you know what fuck that. Maybe i’ll Have to deal with some extra bs but i’m Going to do well in school and be a CEO. I won’t be a victim of the way society sees me”
>>
>>21118428
>In addition to hookers, online dating has made it easier than ever to have sex. It has literally never been easier in history.
how come current generations have significantly less sex than previous ones then
>>
>>21120509
Go to a different surgeon. Submit your headshot to tons of different doctors and ask if they think they could help you.
I work in medicine so I can tell you for a fact the responses you get will vary. That one dude may just not have been confident in his ability to do it. Doesn’t mean that’s the end all be all.

I’ve literally seen doctors reconstruct broken skulls and rebuild faces. Like I know that shit is expensive but this is your fucking life we’re talking about.
>>
>>21118373
This is basically me, too.

I don't hate women, and I don't post angry things on the internet blaming them for hating me.

I've even had a girlfriend, and a couple of 'hook ups'. But that was years ago. Since then, I have completely isolated myself.

My only friend is a mentally handicapped man. He is very nice, but there is no point in sharing my problems with him (especially since his are *much* worse).
>>
>>21120525
You're mixing me up. I'm not the skull dude.
I've seen several surgeons, none of them want to operate. Also, there's a chance I could be paralyzed if it goes wrong
>>
>>21120526
>blaming them for hating me

edit: blaming them for not wanting to sleep with me.
>>
>>21120523
We have instant access to all the porn in the world now, for one. Lots of people would rather jerk off in their basement than go jump through a bunch of hoops and compete for the attention of women to have sex.
>>
>>21120533
so then you agree it's actually not "easier than ever"
>>
>>21120529
Ah shit what is it like something with your spine or neck?

I dunno, that is deff tough dude.
Have you thought about looking specifically for a woman with some type of deformity/handicap?
>>
>>21120541
Fuck off
>>
>>21120529
What kind of deformity..
I want to know
>>
>>21120541
They insist on Chad's
>>
>>21120540
I’m not the dude you originally replied to.
I mean I think in some ways it’s easier than ever but in some ways it’s not.

I think the main thing that puts a big damper on it is that nowadays even ugly women think they deserve perfect guys. So the issue is you would probably need to compete pretty hard to be able to meet their needlessly high standard. Plus, with temptations like video games and the internet a lot of guys just isolate themselves and give up.
So I mean, people lack the mental fortitude now adays to compete. But for people who aren’t incels i’d Imagine it’s easier than ever. You can literally essentially bootycall some stranger straight to your house like it’s fucking Pizza delivery. It’s absolutely insane.

But yeah for the 28 percent of guys who aren’t having sex, probably sucks bad. Ultimately though it’s like you either gotta deal with it or not. It’s not fair but it is what it is. Hating your life and seething with rage all day isn’t helping anything. Other incels have dug their way our so why not you, ya know?
>>
>>21120551
Kyphosis
>>
I dont know why you normie faggots lie to these incels that they can get chicks. I'll be honest, I dont have problem getting chicks but I wont lie to these dudes who are ugly as fuck that they have a chance.
>>
>>21119276
You pay for a girlfriend too
All you really pay a hooker for is to leave and keep her mouth shut about what happened.
>>
>>21120562
Have you tried physical therapy and corsetting/bracing?
>>
>>21120571
Some girls are a cheap date. And they usually sleep with you because they want to, not because you paid them
>>
>>21120555
I have zero experience with this kind of woman but I know that if I were in some kind of accident that deformed me or if I was born with something I was really self conscious about, the main thing I’d crave is a partner who understands that kind of stress and loves me fully without judging me or wishing I was “better”.
I’m sure there are women out there that feel that way? Honestly if I were deformed being with a chad would suck because i’d Always be worried people would say things like “why is he settling for her” or “he could do so much better”. People are so needlessly cruel to those that have a deformity. It’s like, why not get to meet them and learn their personality before you pass them off as “broken” or something. It pisses me off.
>>
>>21120568
It's just used up roasties trying to shame men into magically having a six foot cock a six foot six height and a 6 gorrillian $ income
>>
>>21120575
Nope I was diagnosed too late for bracing.
Physical therapy is just meant to help the symptoms (back ache, stiffness). I never do it though
>>
>>21120568
They have a chance with uglier women, but that’s too real of a solution to appreciate for incels. They want a virgin who’s right out of highschool.
In fact I’m convinced pedos call themselves incels for sympathy.
>>
>>21120577
True, but there’s always a price to pay even if it’s not money. Most virgins think sex is so important but aren’t willing to put the work in, so a hooker is a valid solution to their laziness.
>>
>>21120580
I bet you fap to anime drawings of middle schoolers. If an adult woman repulses you that much you’re just a sex offender waiting to happen.
>>
>>21120587
I mean, I have heard of some domme's wanting a freakshow variety.. but hunchback isn't in my collecting intrest.
I think you could make a hit in a bdsm club if you put yourself out there.
>>
>>21120588
Any good man insists on a virgin because no one wants used goods
>>
>>21120607
Wow such edge
>>
>>21120598
No hookers are for losers. Incels deserve better but all modern females are garbage
>>
>>21120588
Hahahahahaha no they dont. Ugly women will not settle for them. Just stop lying to them dude :joy::joy::joy:
>>
>>21120614
You’re not a man or a good person if that’s your opinion.
>>
>>21120633
If they’re so rotten as a person that even a chubby 4/10 won’t date them, then yeah they’re completely hopeless.
>>
>>21120646
Bro, chubby chicks wouldnt go for ugly dudes regardless lmao
>>
>>21120616
>incels deserve better

They aren’t entitled to a damn thing, that’s the reason nobody fucks them.
It’s that crybaby victim mentality that dries up pussy like a dehumidifier.
>>
>>21120561
Realistically no, it's due to societal issues caused by social media.

First of all, choice anxiety. You can swipe through thousands of profiles in a day, so it's hard to choose, and if you choose someone and something turns out even slightly bad? Ghost and move on, you deserve better yadda yadda.
On top of that competition is fierce. Social media makes us all insecure since companies want to sell shit to us so they want us to remember at all moments how imperfect we are. Women are also damaged by this by the way, less because insecure women can still land guys since they take a more passive role (this has pros and cons), but men are hit much harder since an insecure men is essentially a sexually invisible man since you need to be confident.

That's the reason virginity rates are rising and countries are literally making "Conception holidays" to incentivize young people to have sex. But obviously they miss the forest for thre trees and don't see the maladies of current society that make this. Hint: they also have to do with the fact men are dropping from school in droves, why suicide is the most common cause of death for men under 45 year old, and why depression, alcoholism and similar things are spiking.

It's all the fucking social media. It's unironically destroying the fabric of society.
>>
>>21120665
What I want to say is, in the old days you went to school, had a bunch of friends, did mostly social shit to pass the time, sooner or later a girl you met would be nice to you, you'd like each other, you'd have sex, pop out a few kids and bang, happy family.

Now most people under 30 still live with their parents which make the logistics of starting a family really hard, people talk to each other less since we're addicted to electronics, and even other human beings are commodified thanks to shit like Tinder that make finding a parter a game that you can have a high score on and which you have to apply a metagame analysis too.

It's all garbage. And it's never going to get any better.
>>
>>21120655
Incels do deserve better it's a rigged system and the cunts all band together to enslave men and incels get nothing despite having to pay for whores
>>
>>21120678
You are right nowadays the females are so repulsive that it's rational to wish you were gay
>>
>>21120665
Oh for sure. But like, I do think there’s multiple facets. The society thing is deff the root of it all, but I have a fair number of incel friends who have resigned themselves to staying at home all day and playing video games, which is a nonproductive use of time when it comes to personal development. Like, if there wasn’t a cozy alternative to sexual competition, I think more guys would push themselves to compete. And I don’t mean to say that being an incel is cozy or comfortable at all, it’s probably hell. I just mean that for some people, it allows them to be complacent. If there weren’t such a stimulating and addictive temptation as an alternative to pushing yourself to grow, maybe things wouldn’t be SO bad.

But yeah everything you described I agree with. That is definitely the meat of it all.
>>
>>21118376
>Does the above describe you? Then you are an incel. Otherwise not.
Too bad it's used to describe nearly every sexually unsuccessful male out there now.
>>
>>21120517
>It’s like being born black and thinking “well, because i’m Black i’m Going to just act like a thug since that’s what people see me as anyways” vs blacks people who think “you know what fuck that. Maybe i’ll Have to deal with some extra bs but i’m Going to do well in school and be a CEO. I won’t be a victim of the way society sees me”

There's actually a term for this, it's called stereotype threat and black males are extremely prone to it. It's one of the reasons why black women, as a demographic, are doing better than black men.
>>
>>21120690
If you think of women as used goods then don’t get mad that you can’t find love. If love was a priority then all that black pill shit wouldn’t apply to you. Instead it’s all about sex, and since that’s the case hookers are a logical solution for these hostile and socially disabled people.
>>
>>21120701
Ah yeah I agree with that, people in general will take the path of least resistance and right now it's exceedingly easy to not do anything productive.
I myself have fallen for it, to the point I started to give myself hard rules like "if you want to play videogames for an hour, you need to something else productive for an hour" and stuff like that.

But I mean, I have a decent social life yet I'm still a virgin. The core problem is how society works nowadays. If you are kinda ugly during your early years, somewhat shy and have male dominated hobbies it's very easy to find yourself with 26 years and literally zero experience navigating relationships, flirting, attraction. Because there is zero incentive for it, and all kind of repellents.
>>
>>21118376
That describes you because this is an incel community
>>
>>21120733
Most non-black women aren’t attracted to black men. Hell even black women don’t want a black husbands. They get with women who hate their parents and themselves purely because of the porn culture online. I feel bad for black guys but at the same time, they do this shit to themselves by living life like a constant pissed off victim.

Black women are starting to seek men outside their race simply out of a human need for love. They have to deal with racists too but at least some of these women are attractive.
>>
>>21120733
What's it called when you see a black doctor and can't trust that he is quaIified because they are held to low or no standards?
>>
>>21120793
It’s called being old and poor
>>
>>21120748
Non virgins are damaged goods everyone knows that and I am not interested in damaged goods or used sluts with 200 strains of cancer causing hpv. Do you not have any self respect to remain pure you are garbage and your body is not a temple but a landfill
>>
>>21120776
No it’s not, just because they come here to cry about their blue balls to strangers doesn’t make it their community.
>>
>>21120808
While you’re busy being angry and lonely, others are enjoying love and happiness. Stressing about your lack of a relationship is bad for your health too.
If you live life avoiding opportunities because you’re scared of worst case scenarios, you’ll die regretting never really living your life to the fullest.
I don’t do one night stands anymore because I’m older now, Im aware of risks but I’m also aware that I’m happy I have a girlfriend who loves me back.

I pity the people who let others do the thinking for them, you’re part of a death cult man. Look it up “incel death cult”.
Good luck, I actually mean it.
>>
>>21120811
I don't see any crying except by used up roasties who are shocked to find out they are damaged goods
>>
there's nothing with being an incel, its being a turbo virgin that gets angry and hostile because no one will fuck them
>>
>>21120850
Another normie who's had everything fall into his lap lecturing the incels.
>>
>>21120850
I don't want a relationship with a used up whore. You have no value. Negative value ackshully
>>
>>21120859
people get angry over different things, no need to start insulting one group because they get angry over X. I feel like a lot of people start reeing at anything incel-like because deep down most people think reproduction is the most important thing
>>
>>21118376
I have Fordyce spots on my dick, fucked up teeth, man boobs and I'm not even fat,don't make much money.
Some people have too low of self esteem to even approach women irl or on tinder.
Do I count as an incel? I at least will have a job with benifets soon so maybe I can get some of this shit fixed...
>>
so is it all just one big massive cope in the end?
are we really just screwing ourselves?
>>
I myself would not classify myself as an incel, but I have come to terms with the way things are. I have accepted that girls/generally people don't really like people like me and it's completely understandable. People should choose people who they want , and I should not hate someone because they do not want me. I should instead just value myself and prioritize my life rather than just be angry about things I literally cannot change
>>
>>21120862
Because not letting rejection stop me from getting with someone else is so easy.
>>
>>21120999
If you fuck a woman you don’t care about, that’s just masturbation disguised as sex.
>>
>>21118839
Have you never used a dating site? Women are bombarded with messages from men, so they become picky. To them it seems like there are 20 times as many men as there really are because thats how many messages a guy sends out every time he goes on. You can bet every one of those guys is dtf and wouldnt flake. It's 100% up to the woman who gets laid and who doesnt.
>>
File: 1508427640043.jpg (88 KB, 1016x900)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>21120999
pic related is the final cope

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.