[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1520556971991.png (422 KB, 600x331)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
I have been on this site for a fucking decade and im afraid my sense of humor, vernacular and personality have been so warped by being around you apes for so long that i wont be able to connect to a regular woman. Anyone else worry about or overcome this?
>>
>>21116985
I listened to a podcast, I think The Daily, about Facebook moderators dealing with shitty people all the time and becoming influenced by their conspiracies like the Sandy Hook thing. This is what people were concerned about with Russian trolls, they influence people. If you're on 4chan some of the culture is undoubtedly going to rub off on you. If you went to church every Sunday and were an atheist, don't you think at some point you'll find yourself questioning your beliefs?
>>
>>21117084
I listened to that, too.

I’m femanon and honestly I find irl anons most interesting to talk to. Because they know all the memes,etc.

Anons above all are intellectually curious, at worst and best. It’s a character trait I find most attractive.

Still at the same time we both know we are both sick people to spend any time at all in this shithole from hell.
>>
>>21116985
hide your power level and keep it basic like dumbfuck netflix shows, got, msm
works for me
>>
>>21116985
ooga booga
go eat a corndog
>>
>>21116985
it's basically true and you need to get the fuck off of this shit hole and interact with normal people who have never heard of it
>>
>>21116985
>If you went to church every Sunday and were an atheist, don't you think at some point you'll find yourself questioning your beliefs?
To be honest, it just made me even more certain.
>>
>>21116985
Shut up you cunt!
What the fuck would your pathetic life be without goatce?
You think there’s glory in not look up another mans ring piece?
You make me sick!
Also this site ruined how I see Australians. I used to think they were happy balanced people.
>>
>>21117084
send direct link to the sauce

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.