[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'm a 39 year old female with 6 kids by 3 different guys. I'm trying to date but nobody will stay with me
>>
>>21116885
is this serious?
>>
You're fucked. Stop taking loads you dumb whore.
>>
>>21116885
Lol good joke
>>
Likely bait, but:
Focus on raising your kids.
>>
Are you questioning why no one wants to take on your burden of a life or why your amazing track record with relationships would put men off? You're bargain bin.
>>
>>21116885
Focus on your kids
The reason why no one wants to date you isn't because you have kids
It's because you want a relationship to get away from your kids, that thought is repulsive on a deep level to a man.
Love your kids, they aren't the reason you are single, you are
Or drop them to an orphanage, but if you try to be a Mother while resenting your kids you will end up a sad, empty, single mother, hated by your kids that will turn to crimes and drugs to get away from YOUR ghosts.
As long as you ll look away you will never be happy
Good luck, my mom was in the same situation, she chose dating over raising me and my siblings, we hate her, resent her despite the fact that she only wanted love

BE A MOTHER, ITS YOUR RESPONSABILITY.
>>
That's six chances to end up with an NFL player
>>
>>21116885
No you’re not.
You’re a man probably from Australia, Finland, or India who is autistic and bored
>>
>>21116885

Hypothetically, if I were to date you, I'd fit the pattern of behavior that you like in a guy.

In other words, I'd be a deadbeat that split.
Even then, that's only assuming the guys are at fault here.

I mean, you could just be the most awful person to be around, but attractive enough to make up for in - in the short term anyway.

Look, you don't end up having a literal litter of kids with multiple men, without having some underlying problems underneath that.

Either you have a type of guy you find attractive - the less reliable ones.
Or, you are enough to put off the whitest of knights.

You need to solve this underlying problem before you try again, else you'll be here in 18 months with 5 more kids from 2 more guys (twins and triplets).

I suspect those guys would either be the kind of person who has nothing to give no matter what a court orders them to pay in child support, or just smart and malicious enough to flee into a non-extraditing country before you even have a chance to claim for it.
>>
>>21116885
>39
How the fuck are you still horny
>>
>>21116885
Based
Keep getting benefits shaniqua
>>
>>21116885
Put on lots of make-up, dress really sluttily, go on the prowl for rich incels and then shag one of them. You'll have him under your thumb and as a beta providers for your spawn
>>
>>21116885
Gheezus Chwrist

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.