[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1562695313518.png (469 KB, 1000x1000)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
bruh
>>
>>21115990
When i feel bad and need to vent, my boyfriend always turns my issue into his issue and in the end im the one consoling him because he feels sad and guilty for "not helping enough".
When i hold it in and dont want to talk about it he feels sad and/or angry at me for "not letting my feelings out" and i end up having to be the one consoling him.
There is literally no escape. I want to be his partner, but he treats me like his mom.
Im gonna try not showing anything at all and just keep smiling, but id better transition slowly, otherwise hell notice and ill have to console him
Any ideas?

This situation here is about me needing support when quitting my addiction and him making it all about him
>>
Does a woman at work not like me if she's friendly and nice to everyone BUT me? Do you think it's possible she might have a crush on me? Do you think it's possible I could make that person like me?
>>
I’ve been dating this guy for 5 months now, and he’s explicitly told me from the get go he’s a really bad texter. He maybe tried a tiny bit more when we first started dating, but it was still so bad even then.

He only texts to set up dates or for logistics, which means at times we can go for days or even weeks without talking. Every time I don’t hear from him, I get so angry and feel so rejected. He told me to feel free to text him, if I want to text more- but he can’t promise he’ll know how to respond.

Right now he’s on vacation for two weeks, and I texted him to check in. We had a text exchange that lasted maybe 10 texts altogether which is more than usual for him- and I sent a flirty text to him that he just didn’t respond to. I’m so upset and insulted, and I can’t help but feel like he doesn’t like me based on his lack of enthusiasm, and disinterest in carrying on a text conversation when he’s going to be away for so long. He still has over a week of his vacation left, and I’m sitting here paranoid that I’m not going to see him until he’s back and settled, which could be weeks.

What do you guys think? Am I worrying for nothing? On one hand, I’ve been warned by him. But on the other, how could he come off SO disinterested and uncaring without there being a shred of truth to it? Blatantly ignoring a cute text from the girl you’re sleeping with for months? I try to be reserved with my texting but I missed him, and now I’m sitting here second guessing that I said something wrong.
>>
>>21116002
Yes loser devote your life to a fat whore who hates you and will get you fired
>>
Why girls show interest, accept the date but in the last few moments cancels everything like it was planned from start?
Destroying someone else night is really that nice?
>>
>>21116038
She's actually really damn hot
>>
>>21116002
She doesn’t like you.
>>
>>21116027
My boyfriend is like this as well. The flip side is that I’m also like this as well. I don’t like chatting over text. Occasionally I send him a funny comic or meme, but that’s less than once a week. Most of the time, it’s pure logistics and that’s how I like (though we do ask each other to text when we get home— we like to know the other person made it home safe.)

You’re communicating to your boyfriend that you need more text contact. That’s fine, though I will say that some people just find that difficult. But if he was a good boyfriend, he would actively make an attempt to meet you halfway here. It sounds like he isn’t, and that’s the problem.
>>
>>21115999
Have a discussion on how you want him to react.

Also consider that you might be a people pleaser that hides her feelings until you are boiling over. Or you dont know how to be comforted.

I have a female friend that likes to cry alone and it drives me nuts. Like, I'd just like to hug her and let her cry on me. Or talk if she wants to. But she'd rather cry sitting there or cry in her room.

I dont guilt her like your bf does though. I give her the space she wants and then when she is done crying let her know that her feelings mean a lot to me and that I hate that she felt so bad.
>>
>>21116002
Even if she liked you, this is a red flag. You deserve a girl that is more direct.
>>
>>21116083
That's even worse she has fucked hundreds of guys
>>
>>21116046
No, it’s probably anxiety. I’ve cancelled at the last minute (three hours in advance) because I was freaking out and panicking.

Sometimes you arrange a date, and in the days leading up to the date, the guy says and does stuff that makes you second-guess it. Then when the date arrives, you’re so afraid of how it’s going to go that you cancel.

I’ve never cancelled with less than three hours’ warning, usually I managed at least 12. I’m sorry if someone cancelled at the literal last minute or stood you up, Anon. It sucks no matter what to have someone cancel something you were looking forward to.

One thing I learned with online dating is to conform with someone that they’re still “on” for the date at least 6 hours in advance, and then to confirm they’re leaving for the date at roughly 30 min before the date starts. I don’t leave the house until the guy texts back that he’s on his way. Been stood up too many times.
>>
>>21116122
The girl cancelled in the last three hours, and now I don't have anything to do and feel horrible.

Now the girl just seem like someone who is using me to spend time texting, I'm tired of this shit man, I want just to send her "you don't look interest in me, don't waste someone else time like this" block and never again.

Another question does setting up a date earlily like in less than 2 days is better?
>>
>>21116108
>Also consider that you might be a people pleaser that hides her feelings until you are boiling over. Or you dont know how to be comforted.
This opened up a lot of stuff ill have to look into. Thanks for pointing this out.
Its really hard, however, to harden up in the middle of a situation like that (when im very sensitive and exposed) just to tell him hes making it about him (again acting like a mom towards him when i need to have a supporting adult), so i usually just shut down and let him continue bc i dont have the energy for that.
It would be a dream if my bf did what you do
>>
>>21116122
What would make you uncancell the date?
>>
Guys what are your opinions in lonely hikikomori girls? Would you give one a chance for a long term relationship?
>>
>>21116027
Holy shit, he already told you he doesn't like texting.

>Blatantly ignoring a cute text from the girl you’re sleeping with for months?
I'd ignore texts from a whore, too.
>>
>>21116140
I’m sorry. My advice to my friends who’ve had that happen to them is to grab a pint of their favorite ice cream and settle in with a book or a good video game. I dunno what the guy equivalent is, but I don’t recommend alcohol because that’s a depressant— maybe grab yourself some good takeout?

If she spent a lot of time texting you enthusiastically and then cancelled last minute, yeah, it sounds like she was just playing you. I had a guy do that, except he actually stood me up on the date itself without warning and ghosted me after. Online dating sucks. It’s full of shit people. Brace yourself.

I think setting up the date for no more than Bree days in advance is advisable. If you wait a week, you lose momentum, and if you try to maintain momentum over text, the girl can feel like you’re pushing in too fast. Honestly, being able to set it up for “I’m free tomorrow, let’s grab dinner at x” or “I’m free the day after next, let’s do y” is way better. You get a face to face quickly, with minimal loss of momentum, and even if they flake, you didn’t spend a whole week working yourself up over it.
>>
>first date touched her knee under table, she looked embarrassment, didn't know what to do, i backed off.At the end of date i tried kissing her and she went for hug
>second date no touch at all, just talking and laughing
>third date grabbed her around neck and pulled her towards me, she started giggling in her phone at the end went for kiss, she laugh nervously so went for her neck and she get goosebumps from the kiss

how did I do so far ?
>>
>>21116097
Well the thing is I did kind of bring it up, and that’s when he told me that I can feel free to text him, but that he can’t promise he’ll know what to say. He said he doesn’t initiating texting unless it’s for a purpose, he doesn’t just have idle conversation. I would be more comfortable initiating texting conversations if he didn’t give my lukewarm responses, or worse, stops responding mid convo. I’m just not sure if I should take him at his word at being a bad texter, or maybe I’m right in feeling perhaps he doesnt like me that much.
>>
>>21116160
>what are your opinions in lonely hikikomori girls?
Neutral to slightly positive. Like anything, though, this is conditional on you not being a degenerate--and you seem to be at a high risk of doing very dumb things out of loneliness.
>>
>>21116158
I uncancelled one date because o shared my anxiety on Reddit’s r/okcupid forum and the nice people there encouraged me to give it a shot anyway. My gut said the guy was fine and it was just my anxiety, so I went.

There were dates with guys who I’d never uncancel with. One of them told me he went to the date location *three hours early* when I told him I was canceling (I told him three hours early) and he threw an absolute fit over it. I still don’t understand why he was there three hours early, but it was more than a little alarming.
>>
>>21116169
On the first date it seemed a bit awkward, then on the second date you were allllmost losing her, then on the third you got her back like a true Chad and left her wanting for more. Good job.
>>
>>21116160
this doesn't really give us much. It really depends on her other characteristics. Describing her simply as hikikomori does not capture a full personality
>>
>>21116167
But she does like texting. Relationships are about compromise. He needs to text a little more or at least find a way to answer texts that soothe her insecurity, and she needs to text a little less and find ways to be more secure.
>>
>>21116175
Ask him if it would be easier to respond if you shared funny memes or jokes, and all he had to say was that he found them funny/appreciated it, or respond with a meme/joke of his own.
>>
>>21116168
>I think setting up the date for no more than Bree days in advance is advisable. If you wait a week, you lose momentum, and if you try to maintain momentum over text, the girl can feel like you’re pushing in too fast. Honestly, being able to set it up for “I’m free tomorrow, let’s grab dinner at x” or “I’m free the day after next, let’s do y” is way better. You get a face to face quickly, with minimal loss of momentum, and even if they flake, you didn’t spend a whole week working yourself up over it.

I know all this shit already why I give her a chance, she sound so cool and we had a lot in common but in the and using someone to spend the summer vacation is bigger than getting serious or at least drinking in a bar.

Thanks, I'm gonna try have a better momentum and lower my expectatives while texting to multiple girls.
>>
>>21116160
Sure. As for a relationship, that depends on how much of a hikikomori she is. If she's unable to handle basic such as meeting me at a particular time at a particular place, or inability to go to the store, then we're running into issues.
>>
>>21116185
>He needs to text a little more
No he doesn't, not on a practical level. She already slept with him and gave the guy what he wanted, and she's still with him.
>>
Female anons, what was the gynecologist like?
>>
>>21116182

this wasnt online dating, we spent like a month together on a part time job before meeting, right after the first date i could sense she was a little scared ,didnt want to meet again soon but like a month and half later or was testing me if im just in it for the sex, considering i touched her like that ,was a mistake but thank god not a fatal one
>>
>>21116203
We’re dating? How is us sleeping together a problem for you.
>>
>>21116209
You aren't dating you are having casual sex
>>
>>21116215
Why do you say they’re not dating?
>>
>>21116196
Sorry, uh, could you rewrite your first paragraph again?
>>
>>21116209
>We’re dating?
Semantics. You're not married, and if he wants to leave having had his fill of you, he can with no consequences.
>>
>>21116222
I thought we clicked together and lost momentum, so I gave her a chance and settuped a really cool date 6 days in advance.

Nothing wrong with what you said I just needed to read this from another source than my own experience.
>>
>>21116215
Yeah.. we're dating? What do you mean? Unless you're actually him then don't tell me we're not dating.
>>
>>21116218
Dating is a euphemism for females fucking 100 men over a three year period
>>
>>21116239
Ignore them. They’re being pricks.

Listen. Talk to him about this again. Lay out what you need, minimally. One text a day? Would you like him to say “good morning, beautiful, have a great day” once a day so you know he’s thinking of you? Think about what you need minimally and if he can’t give that, consider breaking up. Communication problems are a huge reason relationships fail.
>>
Why do men like women more than women like men? Why are men more affectionate than women? Why do women only want casual sex instead of proper relationships?
>>
>>21116258
>making baity questions based on loaded and faulty assumptions

I see you too enjoy trolling
>>
>>21116258
>Why do men like women more than women like men? Why are men more affectionate than women? Why do women only want casual sex instead of proper relationships?

because you aren't nearly as masculine as you think you are. They want these things with hotter men.
>>
>>21116249
Yeah breakup because you can't control him. Haha giving it away didn't work out so well and now you are only worth half as much
>>
>>21116249
>They’re being pricks.
Don't lump me in with the incel. It's patently obvious that the amount of effort the guy put in (that is, very little) is enough for him to get full use her body, and this problem is largely of her own making. She has no standards, either morally or practically--she is willing to stay in a relationship where she says stuff like
>Every time I don’t hear from him, I get so angry and feel so rejected.
And she's also willing to sleep around in said situation. That's not on him to fix, those problems are hers.
>>
Why do women use me as an emotional tampon?
>>
>>21116267
Im not even involved in this discussion but jesus christ is this guy projecting. This is so comic its tragic.
>>
>>21116204
Like a regular doctors visit. I've only ever gone to see women gynaecologists but it's purely medical. They ask about your current birth control methods, if you've have any issues, then they ask you to change into a gown and lay on your back. They they stick their fingers in you to check your ovaries (it's not sexy-it feels neutral but I'm also straight and don't have a medical fetish) then they use something to collect cells in your uters to check for cancer, then they do breast check for lumps.
They also ask about sexual health stuff. If you think you have an STD or if you have been having unsafe sex.
>>
>>21116276
Well things are very good when we're together, so I keep going from one second feeling rejected, to the next feeling so sure of his affection towards me.

Also, who the fuck said I'm sleeping around? Sleeping with the same one man I've been seeing is sleeping around in what world?
>>
>>21116276
How is she sleeping around? She’s only sleeping with him.

She should break up because he’s not making an effort to meet her needs half way. But we also don’t have the full picture on their relationship. Again, I am a terrible texter, but my partner gets my undivided attention when we’re together. Some people can deal with that and even like it. Some can’t. She needs to realize it’s okay to be the latter and that it’s okay for that to be a dealbreaker.
>>
>>21116280
Whiteknighting for a used up roastie is a weird flex but u be u
>>
>>21116290
They don’t check your ovaries with their fingers in your vagina. They check your cervix. If they can reach your ovaries that way, you’ve got problems.
>>
>>21116292
You have fucked so many different dudes you are emotionally celibate and are no longer able to pairbond. Being a whore ruined your life.lol was the gina tingles worth it?
>>
>>21116315
Are u drunk
>>
>>21116315
what the actual fuck lol
>>
>>21116292
>>21116296
She's sleeping with somebody she's not committed to, i.e. while not married. Your advice here is for her to break up and """commit""" to someone else, and then presumably repeat the process of fucking and breaking up ad infinitum until she finds 'the one', nevermind that by that point, the repeated sexual deviancy will have already blown a gaping hole in her chances of keeping a lasting marriage.

It's "sleeping around" because there is no downward pressure (or cap) to keep exclusivity. She can easily go through any number of sexual partners while telling herself an innocuous-sounding lie that she's not a degenerate. In short, serial 'monogamy' isn't monogamy.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

Mind you, I'm not defending the guy in all of this--he's just as culpable as her (save for the fact that he did warn her about his texting habits). But he's not posting here, so any deeper criticism against him would be wasted.
>>
At other girls: im appalled that your gynecologists actually stick their fingers in. Ive been to countless doctors and the most they do is use little tools to go inside (if at all) and only if its really needed

>>21116204
Pretty normal, like always. He asked me if anything uncommon happened, if the bc is working/if i think im pregnant, then did the breast cancer touch test, checked the vulva for any infections, ordered an x-ray of my ovaries as usual (its a non-invasive alternative for intravaginal, for all the other girls out there, but the technicians will think youre pregnant).
>>
>>21116315

Not her but truthfully, being friendless and celibate has done more to ruin my ability to pairbond than anything else. I often don’t feel much about people unless they’re family.
>>
>>21116302
I dont need to whiteknight, im just making light of this situation

>>21116315
... yeah youre drunk
>>
>>21116342
My gynos have always been women. And they stick their fingers in because there are some things you can’t feel with an instrument as well as your fingers.

It’s fine. Just a bit painful if you’re a virgin.
>>
>>21116320
Is common sense so rare that it is considered drunken behavior? Everything I said is common knowledge since the beginning of time until about five years ago
>>
>>21116340
>>21116343
This has really fucking gone off the rails.

I'm simply asking this question- should I be offended or not, and should I take him at his word with his texting. Can he still really be into me, when he doesn't reply to my nice texts to him?

This isn't about are we dating, how many men have I fucked in the past, and so on.
>>
>>21116340
We don’t know what the cause of marital dissolution is, and correlation is not causation.

It’s possible, for example, that women with more than one previous partner is more willing to leave a bad or abusive relationship, which a woman with no prior experience might be more afraid to do. It’s also possible there’s a strong correlation between religiosity and fewer sexual partners, which would lead those women to think dissolving marriage is less of an option and their social network would be less supportive of it.
>>
femanons have you ever fapped to this show?
>>
>>21116363
It’s impossible to know whether to take him at his word because we don’t know him. At the very least, he may just be lazy about doing emotional labor, which is a problem.

My advice is that if this something you cannot live with, be prepared to break up if you don’t see improvement after having one more talk with him about it.
>>
I find it kinda pointless/a meme when girls say they are virgin but still finger thenselves/use toys. The point/the most basic "act" of virginity is keeping the hymen intact anyways. You cant keep it intact if you shove 2 fingers in every week.
I find it kind of hypocritic, in a "you want to have your cake and eat it too" way.

Not hating on any girl who does that. Not an incel either. Im a girl who decided to stay celibate until her first committed/stable relationship and thus i wonder.
>>
>>21116363
You whores think you can control a man you need that ring or trick him into impregnating you, but since he now has had you and knows your controlling nature find another simp and know any quality man doesn't want a used up whore
>>
>>21116343
Men and women are very likely to pairbond in different ways. Testosterone is a suppressant of oxytocin, one of the hormones responsible for pairbonding (among other functions).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
>"Several studies have now demonstrated that oxytocin plays a role in the development of the pair bond in the female prairie vole."
>"These regions [of the brain with oxytocin and vasopressin receptors] are excellent candidates for facilitating pair bond formation because they are rich in dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with reward and addiction."
Rest of the quotes starting there are worth reading, but they're too long to paste here. Suffice it to say, 'love is a drug' is more than just a saying (although 'lust' would be more accurate), and by repeatedly stimulating the pairbonding mechanism, it isn't a stretch to say you build a tolerance for it.

>>21116363
I told you in my first post, he already warned you, and if you're not satisfied, that's solely on you to deal with--however that may occur. He isn't deceiving you.
>>
I’m Seeing a girl at work. Sometimes she does really flirty things in front of me and it bugs me.

Just today, this guy wanted her to lay on his back as he did push ups. Would that bother anyone else? I don’t want to be a beta but fuck. I would never do that let alone in front of someone I’m dating. It makes me feel like shit.
>>
do girls really never masturbate
>>
>>21116356
Ive been to male and female gynos and the most they did was 1) breast cancer check 2) check vulva (only) for infections and 3) check the development of body hair (when i was going through puberty)
When i needed to get my ovaries checked they instantly assigned me an xray, and pap smear (without suspicion of disease) is done here only when youre 30+
>>
>>21116410
Of course we fucking masturbate
>>
>>21116410
Most of them never did. The huge majority of 30+ women you see never masturbated as teens. The younger women though masturbate more on average, but i think its safe to say that 60% of women up to 30 never masturbated as teens.
>>
Are all ladies boring when it comes to oral? As of today I've given oral to two girls and both of them were completely silent and just kinda touched my arm a bit. One was an escort and one was a gf, for context
>>
>>21116411
Ovaries or cervix?
>>
>>21116434
What do you want them to do? Moan breathily like a porn star?
>>
>>21116312
I had one say she felt a cyst on my ovary. But yeah you're right fingers don't fit through a cervix haha
>>
>>21116368
>We don’t know what the cause of marital dissolution is, and correlation is not causation.
You have no idea how often I've gone through these motions with other anons. You seem to be saying this in good faith, though.
Suffice it to say that the immediate grounds for dissolution are irrelevant to the break itself, and that the only consistent indicator that we have (and which can also be controlled by an individual, unlike disparities in age or education) is sexual behavior.

>women with more than one previous partner is more willing to leave a bad or abusive relationship
That's pure conjecture, and furthermore quite nonsensical--the effect holds by *sexual* partners, not simply number of relationships. Far more suspect is the idea that sex is REQUIRED for any sort of relationship experience to be gained, and this doesn't even have a 'correlative' bit of evidence that I'm aware of.

>It’s also possible there’s a strong correlation between religiosity and fewer sexual partners
The effect is actually quite modest (on the order of a 5-10% difference in divorce rates, iirc, compared to as much as 40-50% in the difference between the promiscuous and those who wait until marriage) --and it's mostly seen in that the religious are simply more likely to wait until marriage. Interestingly, the very religious areas in the US Bible Belt have HIGH divorce rates--this is because very few of them actually wait nowadays, but those who don't still feel pressure to get married to an unsuitable partner.

Nevertheless, other studies control for religion, and the pattern remains:

http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."
>>
>>21116434
The problem probably lies on you if theyre so silent. What are you doing down there exactly? If you want women to really lose their heads you gotta work your tongue out more than you do your right hand
>>
>>21116397
I think one of the reasons Im so fucked about this is when we're together, we're very intimate and cuddly, and I honestly blame it on the oxytocin for why I cant stop thinking about him for the first two days after we've spent the night together. I've never been close to a guy like him before and after months of cuddling and intimacy, I really do find our relationship has only gotten stronger. Then once those two days are over, I get butthurt about the texting again.
>>
>>21116435
Ovaries.
>>
>>21116439
Tell me if I'm doing any good? Make any noise? Ideally touch my head with their thighs especially when they cum. Literally any interaction beyond just just touching my arm
>>21116448
How do I work my tongue out without a partner? My ex gf came 3 times when I did it but it was only the one experience. I just want interaction I guess, not so much moaning or anything if its forced
>>
>>21116394
I'd like to take this opportunity to clarify that I don't share the hostility to marriage and commitment that posters like this have.
Incels are part of the problem.

>>21116389
You can't pair bond to your own finger, or a toy (although extreme fetishism, like dragon dildos or other degeneracy, is a red flag in its own right).

As far as moral standards go, the physical presence of a hymen is secondary to the mental state that one has towards waiting until marriage. For the extreme case, while a rape victim who had waited until marriage is clearly no longer a virgin (and without any emotional considerations, they are going to be a far riskier partner than someone who wasn't raped), they are morally unchanged by their very unfortunate situation.

What I mean to say is that, while the physical fact of virginity/lack of sexual activity is the desired state, the way to get there is by encouraging individual commitment to that standard, which is in the mind rather than the body.

A society where people only judge by numerical odds is heartless indeed; the way to go is to have an emotional attachment to an ideal which ALSO gives you good odds. It's for that reason why I wait until marriage and expect a partner who does the same, but I wouldn't have any moral opposition to marrying a rape victim (or to killing the rapist).

>>21116454
If you have sex in a (nonmarital) relationship, you're clouding your judgement about long-term compatibility. This always happens to an extent in the 'honeymoon phase' of a relationship, which is why waiting for a time is so important. Shotgun marriages done for the sake of sex miss the point.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/20182926
>" The results of these investigations suggest that romantic love and sexual desire are governed by functionally independent social-behavioral systems that evolved for different reasons and that involve different neurochemical substrates.-
>>
>>21116465
When i say work your tongue out i mean REALLY dive into that pussy and lick it like its an oasis and youre a man lost in the desert.
Sadly you need to get a partner to be able to work it out. Nothing is quite like pussy, especially taste/smell/the feeling on your mouth
Also, its not really easy to touch someone so close yet so far away. Hairpulling WILL hurt A LOT eventually and scar your head if it gets too extreme. Thigh pressing is (honestly hot as fuck) but often women need to push their thighs apart to get into the perfect position for cumming (because half of the work for orgasming is getting in a good position to reach all the right places)
Some women are silent and wont moan a lot, thats the sad reality. You should look into other signs though like moving, trembling, face looking weird/in pleasure/in pain, blushing, etc
If you want more verbal communication however you should tell her so and "ease" her into trusting you enough to tell you what to do/how good it is. Girls feel like its "whorey" to talk when receiving oral so break that habit out of her
>>
>>21116503
Incels out in force whiteknighting for m'lady
>>
File: bucko.png (55 KB, 500x547)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>21116516
>incels
>whiteknighting
Those are mutually exclusive here, and in any case I'm neither.
>>
>>21116465
They might think you don’t want your head clamped between their thighs, I’d certainly think that.

Making noise can be embarrassing. And talking can make it hard to concentrate on the pleasure— I have to concentrate or I don’t really get much out of it.
>>
>>21116510
>When i say work your tongue out i mean REALLY dive into that pussy and lick it like its an oasis and youre a man lost in the desert.
I did that with my ex, it was so much easier cause we were on a deck with wood slats so I could get leverage with my feet
>Sadly you need to get a partner to be able to work it out. Nothing is quite like pussy, especially taste/smell/the feeling on your mouth
Completely agree, but that first part presents a problem for me
>Also, its not really easy to touch someone so close yet so far away...
Yeah I mean I get all of that, even the leg position, idk it just feels like I dont get much out of it. I love sensual things like just touching and talking, it feels really empty without any of that yknow?
I do look for signs like that, that's the only reason I know what I'm doing works, iunno I just want to feel appreciated is what I'm getting at

>>21116535
>They might think you don’t want your head clamped between their thighs, I’d certainly think that.
I was pretty upfront with both my ex and the escort that I'd love stuff like that. Neither did anything like it. I hope me and the other guy have changed your views on thigh pressing a guy (or girl I dont judge mang) when they give you oral
>And talking can make it hard to concentrate on the pleasure— I have to concentrate or I don’t really get much out of it.
Wouldnt that make it last longer though? I mean let's assume your partner doesnt mind going for a while, wouldnt that basically be like edging for guys and make the ending more rewarding?
>>
I just found out that my bf texted his "ex". She wished him a happy bday a month ago, to which he replied with a "thanks" and it ended there. But then, yesterday, i found out that he actually texted her himself with a "how are you?" and they kept talking about random shit for some days and it ended there. I also found out that it wasnt the first time he texted her since we were together.

What should I think? Their conversations are pretty innocent, there is nothing that could suggest anthing that could lead to cheating, but still

I don't know what to do
>>
>>21116553
>Wouldnt that make it last longer though?
Not necessarily, because it can be hard to even reach the peak to begin with, and frustrating that it takes a while. And if the pleasure keeps dipping down to middling and meh because I’m focusing on talking to you, then it’s boring and frustrating.

It’s easy for you to choose between a quick wank or edging to last. Not so here.
>>
>>21116629
I see, that's good to know
Still, as a guy that enjoys it, plz do something to make it more fun for both parties. It just feels weird otherwise
>>
File: CDqD1KV.jpg (77 KB, 666x499)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>21116389
>The point/the most basic "act" of virginity is keeping the hymen intact anyways.
Haha what? That's not how this works.
>>
>>21116646
The entire point of virginity is not letting ANYTHING go up your vagina so that you reserve yourself for the person you trust/husband/that one 30 inch blue horse dildo
The hymen is there for this exact reason. If you break your hymen you know how it feels to have things inside of you and this first memory will be seared into your mind, and thus youre not a virgin anymore
>>
>>21116673
I'd argue that avoiding degenerate """loopholes""" like oral or anal is of much greater importance than avoiding horseback riding, but if you can hold yourself to both standards, more power to you.
>>
>>21116673
You know that hymens aren’t actually supposed to break, right
>>
>>21116673
So a woman who gets fucked in the ass on the daily is virgin, but a woman who does gymnastic and breaks her hymen isn't.
You must be a smartie.
>>
>>21116645
>Still, as a guy that enjoys it, plz do something to make it more fun for both parties. It just feels weird otherwise

I mean, you could just get a detachable showerhead and use that on her, that's guaranteed to do 100x more than your tongue
>>
>>21116570
If it’s innocent do nothing? What would you prefer? No contact?
>>
>>21116760
That isnt as intimate tho
>>
>>21116780
Listen, do you want to pleasure her to the best of your ability, or do you want to feel manly by trying to get her off in a way that requires a lot more work on her part while she's also apparently trying to do all these things that make it more exciting for you?

If you're holding the showerhead, you're controlling the force and pattern/rhythm of the water, and you can even make better eye-contact with her and kiss her while doing it. You can play with her tits. Finger her. Lots of things.

Using a toy/aid can be hot as fuck and a lot more rewarding
>>
>>21116780
And it won't kill you like eating a whores cunt
>>
>>21116793
>>21116794
Wew this got hostile I'm out
>>
>>21116806
Yeah, sorry, this place brings out the worst in me
>>
File: 1517297213295.webm (3 MB, 1600x1600)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
male and femanons:
A girl told me that I was a bad kisser. I don't kiss often, so I want to know, how do I be a good kisser?
>>
>>21116943
You have to do lip ups
>>
Ladies,
I knew a younger girl for a while, who I considered to be a good friend.
She had some issues and her behavior was very concerning to me (let's just say interacting with unsavory groups and people)
Every time I tried to confront her about it she'd dodge the topic and call me "rude"

I eventually told her friends, who were really thankful I let them know. I'm even owed a beer next time I'm in town.
The thing is, she backpedaled and said all of her sketchy behaviour was just to mess with me.

I don't know how to feel about this. It's obvious she was lying through her teeth, but one of her friends said it "wouldnt be unlike her" to mess with someone for months.

Shits fucked. Do I just forget about it and leave this mental case behind? I really did care about her.
>>
Hey menfolk
>late 20s
>have line in tinder that i don't have kids and don't want any
>also that i don't want a hookup and am looking for longterm dating
>message from guy, he's into me, we're going on a date this weekend
>he's the busy career type
Do you think he read the tag and is chill with it? Are there a lot of guys who don't want kids?

Also how do I get him to marry me?
>>
>>21116986
>Do you think he read the tag and is chill with it? Are there a lot of guys who don't want kids?
No reason to think anybody reads anything on tinder profiles, least of all men. We tend to just swipe without looking. But yes there seem like theres plenty of guys that dont want kids

>Also how do I get him to marry me?
An ancient and guarded secret
>>
question for "you girls"

is living with parents a deal-breaker? i do it to save money and i like my parents
>>
>>21116027
Not a guy but I'm a bad texter too. We'll talk when I see you in person.
>>21116169
?? Idk half the time I fuck on the first date. Actually, question, if I fuck a guy on the first date will he be more or less likely to marry me? Usually I just let the guy do whatever he wants. I've also never dated seriously before though.
>>21116204
I don't go. Had a bad experience and I'll never go again.
>>21116943
don't smash teeth
>>
>>21116953
>>21117010
I don't smash teeth. What are lip ups?
>>
>>21117030
There should be lip up tutorials on YouTube. It's been the main way to improve kissing for decades, surprised you havent heard of it
>>
>>21116998
No. My bf lives with his for the same reason.
>>
This might be a little late to get any responses but fuck it.

What do women think about female condoms? I struggle with male condom sex no matter what size I use at this point. It pulls down too tight on my foreskin and it’s just SO fucking uncomfortable.

I never wanna say anything but I don’t think I can take it anymore. Would you use female condoms with your bf?
>>
What's the thickest and longest you've taken? what would be the ideal size for (you)?
>>
Some girl told me that getting a girlfriend is actually easy, is that true ?
>>
>>21117010
Haha you already are a used up husk with a thousand cock stare. Get more cats
>>
My girlfriend won't kiss me. She had no problems with it in the beginning of our relationship, but after a few months she's stopped.

She says she wasn't grown up around affection and just has no need to kiss me.

I'm just whatever now, but at the same time, it does bother me. We don't make out or even peck on the lips.
>>
>>21117102
Dump her or you are kys
>>
If I don't go to a family member's wedding, am I failing as a family member?
>>
>>21117148
depends on reason but yes
>>
>>21117065
4.5” length and 4.8” circumference

My boyfriend is about average size and more than average thickness. It hurts and not in a good way.
>>
How do I stop having sex and being lewd? My boyfriend can't take my sexual energy. Should I break up with him? Also, is a girl with a high sex drive a turn off? I would like to have an orgasm daily
>>
>>21117185
sounds like you've got yerself a faggot
>>
i went to see my gf in the hospital today(she had a nervous breakdown) when i went to see her she said she didn't want me she wanted her ex should i consider this a break up?
>>
If I see a cute girl at work, how do I go about talking to her?
I've talked to the fellas at work and they all agree, the line between a friendly conversation and sexual harassment is really blurry nowadays.
I WANT to talk to some girls while on the clock, but I'm afraid that if they're bitches or if I bungle the conversation, I could lose my job.
>>
>>21117010
>More or less likely to marry if you fuck on the first date.
Fucking lel. NO.
Marriage material guys are NOT looking to fuck on the first date.
Guy looking to fuck on the first date are looking to pump and dump. Slow down, if they insist, fuck after the second or third date. Get to know each other first, for fucks sake.
>>
>>21117177
I don't want to go. I don't like huge parties. How is that?
>>
how can I know if I really want a gf? like, I'm very antisocial
>>
>>21117238
Anyone that interests you? Ask someone out and see if you like it
>>
I'm dating a guy who is an only child- what should I know? I feel like he has mega only child syndrome.

These guys like to settle down early or nah? I'm trying to be wifed up.
>>
>>21117185
You don't stop being a whore once you start.

>>21117214
I'm sure waiting two dates instead of one to whore yourself out will solve all the problems that come from reckless fornication.
>>
>>21117340
>what should I know?
That unless he's displaying overt issues caused by being an only child, you're worrying about nothing. Settling down quickly is also a very rash decision, but then again you're probably sleeping with him already, so it's not like more damage can be done at this point.
>>
>>21117350
We're not sleeping together yet asshole.

It seems like he has attachment issues and is socially a little odd, but not in a socially awkward way. Also I get the sense he likes to be alone a lot. Just not sure if these should be concerning me.
>>
>>21117354
>We're not sleeping together yet asshole
You're the only one who knows if my assumptions are correct. If you say "yet" and you're anxious to settle down with someone, it's not a stretch to think that you're going to try using your body as a lure.
Don't do that--it won't get him to commit, it'll only keep him around for sex.

As for the rest of the post, the most likely thing I can guess is that both of his parents were working while he grew up, so he had lots of time to spend on his own, and he just got used to it.
The best way to see if there are underlying issues is to take your time and get to know about him, and also see the way he interacts with his parents. If there's a lot of fighting within the family, for example, then you should be wary of how he'll deal with a conflict with you. There's also a meme in some countries (Russia and China come to mind) about only children being completely spoiled by parents who pour all of their affection into one kid, which could lead to entitlement issues.

None of the issues I can think of are going to be completely hidden if you just stay patient and evaluate the guy before committing.
>>
How can I tell my girl to stop texting me so much? We're not even dating, but she seems to expect round the clock communication. It's exhausting. And when I'm not responding she'll just text statements at me.
>>
>>21117346
>I'm sure waiting two dates instead of one to whore yourself out will solve all the problems that come from reckless fornication.
that's why you wait until after marriage
of course it's too late for that now, so just let him wait a few months to see if he's serious
don't give any other teasers either though, you might as well fugg him then
>>
incels: what made you become an incel?
women: how do you feel about the huge amount of incels here, and why do you tolerate it?
>>
>>21115893
Bump from previous thread.
>>
>>21117504
>and why do you tolerate it

What are we supposed to do, tell them to stop being incels?

Behind every angry misogynistic poster is a guy with a story in which he’s he protagonist and the world is a cruel, hard place that’s out to get him and tear him down. How do you address that? Not a clue.

I feel pretty sad for them, but they also do a good job of chipping away at my sympathy by being hateful, so I’m pretty meh about them now.
>>
>>21117523
It's unlikely he's any less of a degenerate than you are, but that doesn't mean being a degenerate is good.

I can't tell you how he would react, since I don't know him, but I can say for myself that I would cut things off on the spot if a girl tried have sex so quickly.
>>
For guys here
There's a cute boy I've been talking to at the gym. He looked pretty young to me but ngl he is cute. He asked me out and I finally got his full name and when I googled him I saw that he is 6 years younger than me. Is that too much of an age gap?
Would y'all be weirded out if you asked a woman out and she ended up being much older than you? How should I tell him? Via text before the date or during?
>>
>>21117504
not a girl but i fucking hate incels to the point where i get happy if one of them dies. every single one of them i've seen has been an asshole without fail. they are so stuck in their echochamber that they developed a belief that all women (as opposed to just the women who cheat, slut around, etc) are whores, they seem physically incapable of having a female friend. they also have little to no empathy, there is a thread up right now about a guy who started believing all the incel stuff, and he says he wants to go back because it's making him selfish and more hateful. the incel response to this is to name off their tinder statistics.
there is also another thread up where an anon says he wants to rip off his female friend by using a fake date to buy a console or something. incels are celebrating this because he's doing this to a female. not someone who's done this before, just because she's a girl. it's like they are incapable of empathy.
the worst part is that they don't know any of this and have the audacity to think they are moral and they post on /adv/ of all places
>>
>>21117597
depending on your age. a 34-28 relationship is fine, a 22-16 relationship is not
>>
>>21117077
>Some girl told me that getting a girlfriend is actually easy, is that true ?

I suppose if that is your only goal. Most people want to date they find attractive though, wich can be difficult.

But yeah, if you just go around asking everyone and anyone to be your gf, you could probably have one in a couple days. Might be a grandma or some fatty, but sure.
>>
I've been on 2 dinner dates with this girl now, and we haven't done anything intimate other than give eachother a hug at the end of the night.

To girls/guys; is this normal? When do people usually go in for a kiss or more?
>>
>>21117865
Never dated anyone myself, but my father took 5 dates until he asked if it was alright to kiss my mother.
She was starting to worry that he didn't like her that much--but that's because he didn't express anything to make up for the lack of overt affection. As for anything further than that, save it until marriage.
>>
>>21117668
We are both in our 20s and post college
>>
>>21117981
Then no, no big deal in my book. If you're both adults and doing adult shit, age difference is much less of a problem.
>>
Since we are both lacking some adventures I have been thinking I should spice things up by hijacking a tour group from the NGV and leading them around pretending to be an art aficionado. Would you like to join me?
>>
Virgin here. Want to eat some pussy, might be getting the chance too sometime soon. I get the technique and going slow, it's the social stuff that I realize I don't know what to do and thus feel awkward/insecure about, especially initiating. Can someone who fucks please help me. We're prudish gay girls btw.
>>
>>21117660
thanks. it gets ridiculous sometimes. like that bagel manlet... the poison of /r9k/ is spilling into /adv/ and other boards.
protip: if you can't get laid, you're probably ugly, unkept, and/or so bitter and bitchy that you turn women off. go looksmaxx and find jesus or whatever it is you need.

come here for advice and get angry incels calling me a whore for the audacity of having sexual intercourse, which ever healthy adult has. people in past gens fucked MORE than we are.

i've never met an incel who wasn't a bitter angry little shitbag. yeah no wonder the person you have seething hatred for senses it and runs away, ya dumbasses!
>>
If I've just started dating someone, how often should I be organising dates?
Once a week?
>>
>>21118087
Not an incel, but
>calling me a whore for the audacity of having sexual intercourse, which ever healthy adult has.
I call whores what they are. The issue isn't sex, it's fornication and/or adultery. I.e. sex outside of marriage.
>people in past gens fucked MORE than we are.
Complete nonsense, this only holds when comparing millennials to the past 3 generations, i.e. all after the sexual """revolution""". Even within this comparison, the difference is tiny--it's something like an average of 7 partners in the US compared with a peak of 8 or 9, when it should be close to 1--and historically, it was (the average for people born a century ago being something like 1.5-2).

That being said, I don't like the incels either, since they're largely degenerates who feel 'unable' to partake in degeneracy, or who point to others' wrongdoings as an excuse for their own. That's incidentally why I took issue with your post--pointing to relatively greater degeneracy in the recent past is not an excuse for anything which occurs now.
>>
>>21118121
read books. people have been screwing every year of existence.
not reading the rest.
>>
>>21117504
>incels: what made you become an incel?
I don't have a social circle so can't really meet women. My job doesn't have me interacting with women either. And although I think I'm not really ugly per se I'm not attractive enough for online dating to work especially without photos taken by friends. Accordingly I am celibate although it's not by choice, so incel.
>>
>>21118130
>read books
I already did better than you, retard. I'll see your book and raise you a study.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1802108/
>" The figure and table show a trend from the 1950s through the 1990s toward a higher proportion experiencing premarital sex: 48% of the cohort who turned 15 from 1954 to 1963 had done so by exact age 20, while 65% of the 1964–73 cohort, 72% of the 1974–83 cohort, and 76% of the 1984–93 cohort had done so. For the 1994–2003 cohort, 74% had had premarital sex by exact age 20, a figure between that of the 1974–83 and 1984–93 cohorts."
Wow, what do you know, there has been an increase in degeneracy since the sexual revolution. Who could have possibly guessed? Evidently, not you.

>people have been screwing every year of existence.
That's obvious, otherwise there would never have been any need to condemn such behavior.

>not reading the rest
You didn't read anything worthwhile to begin with, not that you'd be willing or able to understand it.
>>
>>21118143
>posts a study
your fedora needs washing i can smell your neckbeard from here. seriously fuck off. might blow your mind but society didn't start with the 1950s in america.
cringy mutt

still not reading that shit
>>
Ladies, say you’re angry at a guy. Say you liked this guy a lot, but things went bad, and now you hate said guy even though he apologized several times.

Now say you might be seeing said guy again, within a shared social circle.

What can said guy do to mend things, considering you liked him once? What can said guy do to ease things back into place as friends before anything else?
>>
>>21118155
I usually never get answered in these threads by more than one person, and I know its pretty dead at this hour, but I really need some opinions here.
>>
>>21118154
>posting evidence for your claims is bad
Do you degenerates even try anymore?

>society didn't start with the 1950s in america.
You seem to have completely missed the point, since that's exactly what I have been saying . Things have been markedly worse now than historical norms, anything else is pure delusion. Go ahead, argue that the average partner count was ever nearing the double digits in the West in the past thousand years. Because that's what it would have to be, and consistently, too, for the claim that 'people fucked more in the past' to have any semblance of accuracy.

So what if I'm a fedora-tipping, smelly, neckbearded mutt? I'd still be right and your initial claim would still be complete and utter bullshit. While it helps your own ego if you don't read posts that might show you're wrong, it's far more effective to not hold unsubstantiated beliefs in the first place.
>>
>>21116185
>Relationships are about compromise.
Haha wtf no they are not. What kind of relationships are you doing?
>>
>>21118199
you've never been in a relationship, have you?
>>
>>21118155
>>21118172
depends on what "went bad". elaborate.
>>
>>21118172
That sounds like it depends entirely on what he did wrong?
What are you looking for, some kind of blanket solution? That's what the several, genuine apologies were.
Gonna need some more context.
>>
>>21116027
>He only texts to set up dates or for logistics
Me too. I hate texting for anything else.

This happened to me last few days but in reverse. I hate texting and my gf hates calling. She's out of the country for the week and didn't call me, came up with all sorts of excuses why she didn't call me.

Anyway you are right femanonn but not because of the texting. You're right about this part
> I can’t help but feel like he doesn’t like me based on his lack of enthusiasm
If he hates texting, then he would call you instead.
But what YOU're getting is nothing. Instead of testing he's doing ______. Fill in the blank.

So you're right. But somehow you're all confused because, yeah he warned you he hates texting (lots of guys do), but he's not showing any love or compassion.

Despite how much I hate texting, if I went away for a holiday, I would for example text her something every morning and night. It wouldn't kill me. No level of "hate for texting" will cause me to not send a pic, joke, hello, sticker, something to the girl I love to let her know I'm thinking about her.

Honestly femanon I feel like I'm breaking this down way too far. It's so obvious, really obvious, but somehow you are not seeing it. It's almost like you don't want to believe that he doesn't care about you.

OK. So to that I advise: Listen to his actions but not his words. Actions never lie. When you do eventually talk to him about this, he's going to say all sorts of things to make you feel better; don't fall for it if the actions don't fit.

So imo he deserves you to be angry at him. If he turns it around on you and says something like "why are you doing this", remind him that is was his actions that started this. He ignored you for weeks on holiday, when you stayed put and loved him every day. Don't make him trick you into believing that you did anything wrong. Because you didn't.
>>
>>21116046
Guy here, good with women,

Don't text or talk between planning the date and going on the first date.

>Destroying someone else night is really that nice?
It's not malevolence, like the other reply said, it's fear.

>>21116160
No. Because you don't know how to act in the real world. I want to do things with you, introduce you to people, have successful children who are well-adapted, feel proud of you... it would be impossible if you never left the house.

Don't get me wrong,it would be fun to do nothing and play WoW with you and watch anime, eat the best foods and never leave. But I desire so much more in life.

>>21116258
>Why do men like women more than women like men?
Sexual selection, google it, I think there's a wikipedia page
>Why are men more affectionate than women?
Natural selection compelled us to only select for health. Women select for everything else, like traits of the mind. But since we don't bear children and can spread our genes far and wide, then nothing else besides health is important. (Beauty is traits of good health, aka good skin, signals of fertility, signals of youth, etc)
>Why do women only want casual sex instead of proper relationships?
Women lack a superego, which is the part of the brain that handles abstract thought. This is why women destroy nations, don't understand honor, aren't popular in games like chess, and are not altruistic.

Instead, women only understand pleasure. Hedonism. Without abstract thought, all you are motivated by is pleasure.

>>21116389
<3

>>21116444
hey lithit. I was so worried you were done and gone. Even more guilty that I might have scared you off. Glad you're still here:)
>>
>>21116570
Get to know his morals. Ask him if he thinks it's ok if people text their ex. If he says no ,and that's his moral stance, then uncover him.

If he says yes, then work out your differences with him. Start by, then, asking him if you can text your ex-bf (or maybe an ex-crush). Pretend that you want to. Then when he gets mad and says no, uncover him, and reveal that you never wanted to text your ex. But if he's so mad at the very idea, then what is he doing?

I would put him on the spot like that. You guys need to make sure your morals are in alignment.

>>21116646
yes it is but I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the gullible people who might see your post.

I've had sex with several virgins and confirm the hymen exists, it is like a thin piece of skin, feels maybe like the inside of your lip but just a bit tougher, and it does break+give way to your penis. One girl I had sex with, her hymen was so tight, when I had sex with her the first time, I managed to get my dick about an inch or two inside past her hymen, it was very thin and tight around me. Then I felt it 'snap', and if felt like a rubber-band snap around my dick. There was a bit of blood. and after sex I got curious and looked inside her again and saw the tear.

The other girls, the hymen broke at entry.

Anyway, the only people who deny the hymen exists are feminist women, or women motivated to lie for some reason, and men who have never experienced a real virgin. Sorry.

>>21116986
>have line in tinder that i don't have kids and don't want any
That's your life choice and I respect that, but you should know that it compels you to dates for casual-sex only. That is all you will ever be seen for to these guys.

>i don't want a hookup and am looking for longterm dating
I mean, there are some guys out there who want this. But yeah, you have effectively narrowed your search pool to a tiny percent of men. I mean really fucking tiny. But it's possible, just be realistic.
>>
>>21117077
Yes.

>>21117185
>My boyfriend can't take my sexual energy
That doesn't mean anything. That doesn't describe anything.

If you want advice,you first have to tell us what's actually going on. Like in tangible reality.

>Also, is a girl with a high sex drive a turn off?
huge turn off.

> I would like to have an orgasm daily
And I would like a pizza right now. Except I'm going to pay 8€ for it. Are you paying the price of your wants? Make sure you're giving back to him somehow, something that he actually wants, and not what you think is fair.

>>21117197
yes obviously.

>>21117472
>And when I'm not responding she'll just text statements at me.
Lol that's cute.
I'm a guy. Just ignore her until you feel like talking. If she says anything, just remind her that you don't want to respond.

Like, what I'm trying to say is, don't control her. Just let her bomb your phone if it makes her feel better. It's something you can do to make her a little more happy. If you need to, just put her messages on DND do it doesn't alert you and just respond on your own time, if at all.

>>21117597
Lol I only date 18-24 so personally yes ^^

If he doesn't want lots of kids, and he's ok with it, then you have nothing to worry about. The only drawback is that he won't love you so much because you won't be beautiful for him for so many years. If you dated a guy 6 years older, for example, then even when you start getting wrinkles and stuff you'll still be beautiful to him because he can't do much better.

For about a decade of your life, if you date this guy, you'll feel in competition with girls basically 12 years younger than you and it might make you insecure.
>>
>>21117504

I'm incel.

Just taught my place in the world at a young age.
My place in life as a "creep" is set firmly in stone, and the constant negative reinforcement has deterred me from ever trying.

I mean, I may be a better man now, but why should I put my hand on the stove again and expect that it won't burn me. Negative reinforcement build walls that are hard to break down.

I'm not hateful, but accepting of this situation and made me peace with being by myself.

They say the worst thing a girl can say if you ask her out is "no". That's actually second best. They operate with the impression that simply being told I'm not their type will turn me into a raging hulk.It will not, different strokes for different folks.

What I do find funny is that they claim they are scared of how men will react to rejection, yet, rather than a simple but honest and understanding approach, often aim to be cruel and hurtful... I'd guess it's just a justification to let some inner cruelty out truthfully.

I do have some friends who are women, some that I get on well with and can even open up to comfortably - however this is difficult to maintain because they do happen to do one thing that does piss me off.

They try to make me date.

Ladies, if you wouldn't date a guy, what makes you think someone else would? You're just trying to give some poor sap false hope, and sick him on some poor women who'll inevitable be creeped out.

And all so you can pat your self on the back and claim you're a good person. It's rather selfish, particularly if I've made it clear that I'm fine and accepting of being alone.
>>
>>21118420
anon, i get it that this is rather jarring, but you can't use the past as an excuse anymore. you seem to think that no matter what happens you will come out as a creep, although the situation clearly changed, and it's unlikely to happen again.
i think you have a victim mentality, and while i don't blame you for it, you do need to fix it. you're an adult and you are very clearly not comfortable with being alone if the mere mention of dating sparks HOPE within you

also, this is why being incel is such a meme status. it's full of normal looking guys with victim complexes.
>>
File: 1559004364986.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
i'm gonna ask out a single mum of three young kids and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me!
>>
>>21118461
>you are very clearly not comfortable with being alone if the mere mention of dating sparks HOPE within you

It doesn't. When a woman tried to get you to date though, that is her goal; to give you hope. They are often very persistent in trying to make me do something that I'm clearly uncomfortable doing.

Secondly, even if I am broke, if I am okay and even happy with that, why why do I "need" to fix it?

It's only ever a problem under conditions in which I'm seemingly expected to try and date. Even then, can you not consider that it's more a matter of other people not being able to mind their own business that is the bigger issue. It's a little nagging in their brain that says "hang on a minute, this person is single, what gives, I must fix this". And yet, I'm the one who is insane.

For minding my own business and not bothering with others (unless they bother me first).

Lastly, I would date. If a woman asked me out. They have not, therefore I can assume they do not find me attractive.
>>
Are girls more receptive if you tell them you're not from the city you're in?
Do they find that more Interesting at all?
>>
>>21118515
>trying to make me do something that I'm clearly uncomfortable doing.
that's a good thing. you should get out of your comfort zone if it means bettering yourself, and a friend that helps you do that is priceless
>why do I "need" to fix it?
people are generally happier in a relationship
>mind your own business
that's empathy, anon. if you don't like it go to china.
>yet i'm insane for minding my own business
it's not normal to be anti-social like that
>Lastly, I would date. If a woman asked me out. They have not, therefore I can assume they do not find me attractive.
a lot of women don't have the balls to ask someone out on a date, some just don't want to break the norm of men asking out first, some fear it will fuck them socially, etc. it's considered your responsibility to ask them out. yes, it's unfair. no, that doesn't mean you should give up instantly.
also, no shit that no one asked you out. you want them to "mind their own business" so they can't get close to you. you watch too much porn if you think women just see an attractive man and fall in love in that instance. they need to know you first.

thank you for talking in a respectful manner and not just using a bunch of buzzwords
>>
It may sound silly but hear me out. Here's what's up. So I'm pretty sure one of the girls in my class has a crush on me. I caught her looking back at me a few times from a distance, sometimes caught her straight up staring, but intensively, like she's looking into your soul and you can even tell from a distance. I spoke to her a few times, she seems nice enough but kind of moody in a way if that makes sense? anyway, I have her added on social media and she recently commented on a post that says "girls with these names are the most problematic" and her name was on it, so she tagged her friend (whose name wasn't on the list) with a comment "true" implying the statement relates to her. That got me worried a bit, I initially wanted to date her but this makes me skeptical. See? its just a stupid comment but it got in my head like that and makes me think that maybe there is something to it. Anything to worry about here or am I exaggerating?
>>
>girl teases me saying "i don't want you"
>gets jealous when i talk to other girls
what the fuck is that about?
>>
>>21118517
Is that your angle as to why they should let you assfuck them?
>>
>>21118683
Basic Female retardation
>>
>>21118694
Shut up.
>>21118683
Basic sadistic irresponsible ego. She wants to fuck with your head because he's an asshole, that's what irresponsible ego-centric assholes do. They want their cake and to eat it too.
>>
>>21118683
Honestly, that just sounds like two different subsets of 'toxic personality' manifesting in different ways.
I don't want you girl either literally does not want you (or if she actually does), thinks that she can prove her worth to you by making her chase you.

Don't talk to other girls usually comes later in the relationship, but is typically a sign of being really insecure about their relationship with themselves or their partners, and think if they don't control their partner they will be left
>>
>>21118602
Based. Women don't fall for giant cocks or huge muscles.
Men are entirely visual, women are a little more complicated
>>
>>21118614
Sounds like she's moody, but ya'll probably teens so this is normal.
She might be harder to get close to/trust issues, as well

This is her way of subtly trying to warn you of this
Which means if you pursue her then you knew it wasn't going to be an 'easy' thing because she's a 'serious' girl

Basically this boils down to, if you pursue this relationship its probably better to treat it seriously
>>
>>21118716
Whore:give me all ur $$$

So complicated
>>
Hi everybody’.
Why do vaginas smell so funky?
I lost my virginity last year and have been with 5 girls since and they all smell kind of bad. One girl especially I met at a party, her vagina smelled atrocious.
Why is this so?
I never had sex Ed because my parents are religious
>>
>>21118729
Oh also ladies, how do I tell a girl she is smelly?
I imagine it’s very hurtful to hear.
>>
>>21118517
Depends on the girl.
Traditional girls, probably not so much
Eccentric girls, or ones that like traveling, probably yeah

>>21117185
Fuck all the other stupid ass answers you're getting.
I was in a relationship before and there was a HUGE disparity in libido between me and my SO.

We tried to make it work, but in the end it was too much. It sounds like you two aren't a good match, there is nothing wrong with you.
As much as some guys want an innocent virgin church girl, otherss want one that knows how, and enjoys a good fuck.

>>21117208
Be friendly, but don't touch any subjects around relationships, sex, romance or dating. If she's interested she'll make it known and you'll probably end up exchanging numbers.

>>21117065
Christ.
8.5 ish inches? Idk about width but it was fucking thick, especially at the base.
He's my current bf, and unless I'm really turned on he can hurt me pretty badly. 5'1 girl here
>>
>>21117225
Bad reason

>>21117340
My now ex husband was an only child, and my ex before him also.
I've noticed they tend to be extremely selfish in fights.
Also, almost incapable of empathy.

I tried to make it work with both, but couldn't in the end.
I recommend you focus a lot on the importance of sharing things, caring about people that are not themselves and establishing your boundaries early on, and stick to em.

If he consistently does something shitty and won't change after you've explained it hurts you, run the fuck away.

>>21117354
My ex also had attachement issues and would not cuddle. Didn't like sex much either. If he pulls more and more away the closer you get to his personal life/sharing his space with you, red flag
>>
>>21118729
It's the smell of five guys cum putrifying in a cocktail of aids, herpees and syphilis. Dive in for free throat cancer
>>
So this chick I work with and somtimes flirt with asked for a picture of my dick. I was a little drunk so I sent it and she replied.
>Awwwww
That's bad, right?
>>
>>21118383
Hymens exist, but they exist in a LOT of different ways, and its usually a stretchy piece of skin that doesn't completely cover the hole.

When I was 8 years old I was playing and I jumped and landed in a split. I felt a tear, and my insides hurt. There was blood in my pants later. Naturally, when I first had sex there was no blood.

Its also possible for an 'unbroken' hymen to just stretch out of the way around a guy.
Educate yourself before you go spreading this type of shit
>>
>>21118768
Yikes.
Fuck man, red flag, if she's that insensitive/thoughtless you betta run
>>
>>21118768
Yes, she has all the evidence to get you fired and have you arrested. Why did you trust a cunt?
>>
>>21118733
It is, unfortunately a lot of women have natural bacteria that smell that way and or are completely uneducated on vaginal health.

>>21118729
DESU, vagina does kinda have a smell.
Ever tasted or smelled your own cum/ball sack?
There's a 'musk' flavor to genitals on anyone.
Depending on the girl, though it'll be stronger or less strong.

I was raised in a upper class medical family, so I always took good care of myself. I've had people tell me I almost don't taste like anything, or slightly sweet.
My current bf is the same, so I think it might just be genetic (he doesn't smell days after showering with no deodorant. fucking wizard magic)
>>
File: 1536287407632.webm (188 KB, 640x800)
188 KB
188 KB WEBM
>>21118768
>>
>>21118726
Its actually not 'give me all your money'
The same way men seem to have a ridiculous preoccupation with asses and titties, women are focusing on money.
It isn't really money, though, its resources, because physiologically, historically, if a man can't provide his VERY ILL POST PARTUM WIFE with the resources her and the child need, they will die.

Also, its a hell of a lot harder for women to procreate than men.

This has evolved into this weird modern desire to have rich husbands but not really focus on family.
Its unfortunate, but self aware women do exist.
GL finding them
>>
>>21118782
Haha you fuck a lot of guys you have no self respect whore is that why you can't keep a man for more than a few days?
>>
>>21118773
So it's unsalvagable at this point?

>>21118781
What? There's nothing illegal about it. She asked me to so it's not even sexual harassment. There's no way she could even prove it's my penis without revealing how she received the image which would reveal her request.

>>21118784
Y-You too...
>>
>>21118155
Honestly?
I don't think so.
Its possible if she's very forgiving, but if you fucked up enough times, after apologizing, or you fucked up so badly that it may have endangered her physical or mental health, she may not be willing to allow you back in any capacity because of the damage you can potentially cause her.

I'd just leave it alone

Even if things did kick off again, she will never forget the fucked up things you did, and desu sometimes that shit is hard to get over in a relationship.

You can't really treat someone horribly and then have a recovery arc and reasonably expect them to stay, or want anything to do with you
>>
>>21118792
Whamen is never wrong.
>>
>>21118710
>making her chase you
i get the impression she's into that. I know she likes me, but she's said out of the blue a few times "i don't want you" when we get close

other times she tells me i'm her sweetheart

wtf lol
>>
>>21118782
>My current bf is the same,
"current bf"

hahaha
>>
>>21118768
>>21118792
She thinks your weiner is too small. Game over.
Ignore the woman hating incel replying to you about getting you fired. It's the /r9k/ excuse to never approach women.
>>
>>21118687
No, I'm gonna try to talk to girls soon with the intent of getting into a serious relationship and I wonder if that would be something interesting to start with.
"I don't know anybody since I'm not from here, so I'm just trying to make some new friends."
>>
>>21118118
Depends on what works for each of your schedules/level of interest.
Every week or every other week sounds perfectly reasonable for two working adults who aren't rushing to start a family

>>21118039
Don't be afraid to ask her to help guide you or show you. I hope one or both of you have figured your own bodies out enough on your own to help each other.
I've heard alphabet letters are good, but honestly, just see what gets the best reaction.
Short breaths, nipples hardening, or twitching legs is a really good sign, sudden or sharp moans, or the above signs going away isn't so good
>>
>>21117660
Hear hear.
I've gotten fucked with for being a female who has had sex before on this forum and its getting ridiculous, especially when I posted a general guide for virgins
>>
>>21118804
Normal humans without ulterior motives tend not to make unsolicited comments on their motives. Imagine walking into a bank and telling the staff that you're just here to make a regular transaction, no funny business. That's alarming and indicates the opposite of what you said.
>>
>>21118800
These whores think that fucking 50 guys in a series of two week 'relationships' is normal. Modern females are cum recepticles
>>
i'm 30 and i've never had a gf
i want to marry my first gf and spend the rest of my life with her
is this unreasonable?
>>
>>21117504
Girl here.
We don't really tolerate it, though I do my best to try to help them empathize with other people, and show opposing points of view. I've actually managed to get some people to listen this way, but most just keep shitposting.

Incels are covert narcs, and extremely hard to rehabilitate or even interact with, because its like talking to someone who is convinced the apocalypse is coming tomorrow that its not.
They are so wrapped up its insane.

I really detest their behavior but I don't hate them. At the center of every incel is usually a guy who grew up, just like us women, in a soceity where we don't really know who or what we're supposed to be anymore.
Most want a group to associate with to feel less alone.

A lot suffered abuse, which they currently repress.

I was a kindergarten teacher, so really I see a lot of them as my angry, or crying baby boys, confused at the world and struggling to understand how to cope between societal pressures, fucked up families, shitty friends, an ever growing virtual reality, and porn/porn ads
>>
>>21118820
You're probably going to die alone and unloved. Take what you can get if you can get anything.
>>
>>21117340
He might see you as an object to some extent, so he might wanna settle down, but care very little about your happiness in the process
Be careful
>>
>>21117530
>What are we supposed to do, tell them to stop being incels?
Have sex with them. Boom, no more incels. /s
>>
>>21117063
I won't say I love them, because who loves condoms?
But I definitely like them more.
Feel better for me and guy. Funny noises, though

I also use a menstrual cup, though, and am pretty comfortable with my body. If she's not she might be weirded out

Try to express how important it is for you to try something new, and you don't have to keep going with it if she isn't down
>>
>>21118820
It’s not unreasonable, just improbable.
>>
>>21118824
>Girl here.We don't really tolerate it,

You whores create the problem by fucking 20 chads every summer not only destroying your own value and chance at happiness but cheating the loser incel who could have made a decent partner.for you
>>
>>21118820
Abso-fucking-lutely unreasonable.
Do you remember learning math, or how to drive?
Or how to do your job?
It takes a while to understand yourself, and nother person
Even harder to find someone you're compatible with, truly

You need like level 100 relationship exp before you have a good chance of succeding in marriage.
Try dating, but don't demand things go too quickly unless she seems kinda down,
Though that in its own right can be a red flag, that your level 100 relationship skill helps you with by sorting the crazy/lazy/shitty girls from the legit ones

>>21118804
DO NOT SAY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GF THATS A ONE WAY TICKET TO FRIENDZONED INCELDOM
>>
>>21118722
We're in our early 20's btw, so that led me to believe this might've been something to watch out for. If she was a teenager I wouldn't pay attention to it, but this has me concerned.

If I was interested in dating her then of course I'd be serious about it, but for now I still want to get to know her but the mood changes and her attitude sometimes makes it hard to tell if she even likes me. I'll see, I only met her recently, maybe I'll find out more soon
>>
>>21118798
Ohhhh I know what this is.
Sounds like borderline personality disorder

they have trouble maintaining closeness, and intimacy causes them to basically have an internal freak out (intimacy usually means pain growing up to these people)
So she says go away, but she's just overwhelmed. Moment passes, and she can feel love again.
Probably needs therapy, but sounds workable unless other areas of her life are completely fucked/she has a hella toxic personality
>>
>>21118791
Every guy I've been with has tried to wife me, and I ended up leaving after a year or two because they was shitty and toxic otherwise

begone incel
>>
>>21118859
Oof. that's a bit of a red flag for early twenties. good luck m8
>>
>>21118854
Nope. It had very little consequence for my future. Values are still strong and settled down with someone really great. Even though we both have slept around. Sex is what you make of it. I think the problem is you who want to impose some personal belief on everyone around you.
And sidenote, not everyone is sleeping around. You can find a partner that suits you.
>>
>>21118856
Did you really suckoff 100 dudes and say that's normal?
>>
>>21118870
>Bragging that you are a used up slut because you are emcel

Weird flex but ok
>>
>>21118293
Nothing serious like this anon was implying >>21118793

She stood me up and I ignored her for a few days and after that she just hated me and nothing I could do was good enough.
>>
How do I attract guys who have normal (or fit) physiques? This is really a womyns "problem", but the only ones who have shown interest in me so far have been the so-called skelly types. Should I try to gain weight since I'm pretty skinny myself?
>>
>>21118877
looooool dude
I was thinking skyrim leveling might be an easier metaphor to understand than psychological terms to a dude with no relationship experience.

Basically, you need to learn what your personal preferences are in: character traits, living arrangements, hard and soft boundaries, money issues, future lifestyle and future expectations.

>>21118876
The incel is trolling the thread, probably best to ignore at this point
>>
>>21118889
Aight, nah, bruh fuck that
she's extremely emotional, and its seriously weird that she would say something like that to you, instead of just blocking/ignoring

red flag man

And she might give in if you persist, but man why would you
>>
>>21118155
To elaborate further on this and this>>21118889

Met girl through friend group, she was all over me, texting me every day etc etc. showing genuine interest.

Kept asking to hang out, she always was busy, but said yes to a date concretely

10 minutes before we get to the place she cancels

I ignore her for like 3 days, blow off her texts and cute pictures

She has yet to forgive

Probably seeing this person again and preparing myself for the eventuality of awkwardness
>>
A female friend of mine recently started complementing me more and some time ago she asked "would you prefer your girlfriend to stay indoors more or be more outgoing?", I said indoors but I don't mind going out every now and then, just not clubs. She sort of went quiet after my response and seemed like she was slightly disappointed, but in secret, so I couldn't tell, and I can't really be sure to be honest if she was or not. Then we suddenly changed subject and kept walking to where we were heading.

What's that about? I've been friends with her for about 2 years now and we hang out regularly, but I never saw her romantically and she didn't either I don't think, so was this something she was hinting at or nothing to worry about?
>>
>>21116002
Dude, just no
>>21116169
ask her
>>21116943
Practice stuff and go slow, you have to feel the kiss through with your lips.
>>21116976
Sounds like she needs more friends to speak up. I'd leave her alone.
>>21116998
Not really if you're like 18-22, pretty common for college year people.
>>21117063
Not about them, just get better more expensive condoms. Research dimensions if you have to.
>>21117102
She needs therapy for her affection aversion before she turns your future spawn into psychopaths.
>>21117197
yep
but also consider she is not mentally well yet.
>>21117208
Don't risk it. Find other women. Or work seasonal.
>>21117472
You get to negotiate when it is acceptable to text you. Have boundaries.
>>21117504
I just shit on them if they start taking out their anger on my gender. I actually enjoy taking virginities and teaching about sex to cute guys. All it takes is finding me and being cute. Bam, not an incel anymore.
>>21118768
Are you significantly younger than her?
>>
>>21118909
>Are you significantly younger than her?
No. 2 years.
>>
>>21118904
Honestly, if she was someone in the friend group and there was a likelihood of seeing her again, you shouldn't have handled it that way.
Get your passive aggressiveness under control.

If she's dumb enough to cancel like that without providing a good reason and sincere apology, then you probably should've just told her "hey, I'm sorry, I don't think this is going to work out"

Blowing her off like that shows your own personality issues, and hers.

work on yourself, don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>21118891
Stop being a fat ugly whore. It's probably too late since you aren't a virgin but if you are a 3 you don't deserve a ten. No one will commit to your used vagina
>>
>>21118913
Rip, then yes she was awwing at it being small. But that also depends on her preference, since she could like small dick.
>>
>>21118908
She's probably mildly considering your romantic compatibility, maybe she's considering it

You've been friends 2 years, so you're obviously stable
>>
>>21118920
This is legit, some women actually really don't want a big dick
>>
>>21118919
Here cometh the skeleton
>>
>>21118904
She's a typical whore, she found someone better than you. Unless you find a virgin this is how these nasty whores act
>>
>>21118863
yeah i'm very familiar with BPD. but I don't know if she ticks all the boxes

oh fuck i just realised i made a joke about me being more mature than her and she looked pretty upset and maybe this is her getting bac at me
>>
>>21118854
Dude, if you hadn't noticed by my post, I have dated incels.
A lot of them ended up moving their victim complex to a different part of their lives after I took their virginity.
Or couldn't have satisfying sex (for them) because they were so fucked up from all the programming.

Not all women are evil whores
>>
>>21118870
>Every guy I've been
>they was shitty and toxic
If everywhere you go smells like shit, check your shoes.
>>
>>21118916
Idk. If she actually liked me would she have not shown up after saying yes to it? I don’t think I did anything that bad considering she was leading me on and knew she was going to cancel. Also I’m the one who wound up apologizing while I never even got so much as a real explanation.

>>21118900
I don’t necessarily want to continue anything romantic, I was just wondering how to make things gel within a friend group after the awkwardness of the situation
>>
>>21118891
just ask them out. men are direct
>>
>>21118932
Yikes man
Yeah, with emotionally sensitive people, you need to be careful with the snarky jokes
My bf has made some before, because he's naturally snarky and I usually love it
But once he made a joke about me, in good humor, and I felt really upset and started crying

But we have really good communication, so he immediately apologized and hugged me and I apologized for being so stupid and crying because I know he didn't mean it (right, you didn't mean it, right?) and everything was fine
>>
>>21118933
>A lot of them ended up moving their victim complex to a different part of their lives after I took their virginity.
>Or couldn't have satisfying sex (for them) because they were so fucked up from all the programming.
I can second this with my own experiences.
>>
>>21118904
so you're telling me she's pissy at you for having emotions. christ, and this is just the start, she's bound to get you into a toxic relationship. dump her.
>>
>>21118939
Or, hey, maybe that only applies to family/friends/work because there is a very small pool of people in this world that are actually compatible with you, and an even smaller percentage aren't SEVERELY fucked up and abusive

Hey, maybe dating is this thing that you either win at or you lose, and you will lose every time until you win AND YOU USUALLY ONLY WIN ONCE
>>
>>21118941
Ah. Honestly, if she's that immature I'd just lay low
Be cordial, but be careful she doesn't start drama
>>
>>21118949
>>21118933
Y'all are broke down sluts your lies are not welcome here
>>
>>21118927
loooooool

>>21118949
>>
>>21118949
so much love to you
I hope it wasn't too traumatic

Its kinda sad that incels don't realize they actually kinda have allies in some women, then fuck it up anyway
>>
>>21118951
I mean ignoring someone is pretty shitty but I just don’t get the logic.

Like me enough to get angry that I ignored you but not enough to actually show up to the date.

Really confusing stuff
>>
>>21118945
I'll have to say that tomorrow I guess, or would that be too late?
>>
>>21118972
And just since I’m getting great feedback here I wanted to add this:

I’m so confused because I thought this person liked me, enough to where she was initiating pretty much all of it.

Why be THIS mad, mad enough to not forgive me, if you didn’t like me? But also, why not show up is my question
>>
>>21119025
She's a whore who dropped you for someone better. Give her 10 years and she might settle for you
>>
>>21118397
Thanks. It's not like I have a shortage of men my own age range anyway. And I probably make like 3-4x his salary so there are multiple levels to of not working out
>>
>>21119032
...she hasn’t talked to anyone to my/friend groups knowledge
>>
>>21119025
i'm a guy, but i don't think she's mad, i think she's faking it. i've seen multiple toxic relationships where they shit on you for the most irrelevent thing to get a better degree of control on you. i'm not sure how likely this is, but i can't think anything else
>>21119062
it's an incel, don't bother.
>>
>>21119071
LMAO at the male feminist incel. Because of feminism you will never get the 3 you think you deserve
>>
>>21119071
>>21119076
I just wanted female advice
>>
>>21118941
>If she actually liked me would she have not shown up after saying yes to it?
Depends dude. I cancelled on my now boyfriend, who I was crazy about, because shit came up and I had to handle it.
>>
>>21118985
Better late than never
Try to do it away from other friends, though

>>21119025
She was probably projecting some personality traits onto you, that was spurring the attraction
When you proved some of those wrong, she got upset and decided all of it was stupid
>>
>>21119100
thanks anon
>>
>>21119110
No worries. Good luck man
also femanon*
>>
>>21119092
That's why you are incel
>>
>>21119116
femanon*
sorry, anon is not gener specific so don't worry
>>
File: michaelbluth.jpg (25 KB, 462x456)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Dudettes, is this a good opening line?

>Hey, you think I could ask you your name, in the hope of initiating a nice conversation, at the end of which I would invite you to continue our talk over a cup of tea or coffee somewhere downtown. Could I do that?

Is it too much? Would it make you smile or laugh?
>>
>>21119149
It's weird as shit and I'd find it funny only if it was super clear that you were doing it ironically because you're a turbochad with top tier social skills who is pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>21119149
It's cringey. Cold messaging like this doesn't usually work out especially when you go in straight for the meetup.
I have befriended guys who cold messaged me (all non-chads. I know my looksmatch). via gaming apps and would've met them if they didn't live in other countries. Start slower. Message her with something that is just a hello.
>>
>>21119149
Your first mistake is asking females for advice
>>
>>21119149
it's autistic but sane enough that they might not instantly get it's a joke
>>21119165
didn't you already get BTFO in this thread?
>>
>>21119149
Why the hell not? . I'd probably stare for a few seconds if you speak it aloud too fast, but otherwise pretty harmless. In texting, kinda weird, but you do you.
>>
File: 1455669114638-r9k.jpg (27 KB, 500x315)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>21119159
>>21119164
Fuck it, I'll just stay alone then
>>
>dating girl a month or two
>really intense feelings both ways
>close enough I can touch and feel up any part of her except her pussy
>last week I tried and she said she's not ready for sex
>we've since talked a lot more about sex and contraception, albeit casually
>going on a super fucking romantic camping trip on the weekend

Should I try to initiate sex again? Or just accept my losses and play with her boobies and cuddle like usual?

Both 19 btw
>>
>>21119183
Ever considered approaching people normally?
Like just make conversation as humans do?
>>
>>21119169
Only an incel or a female would ask a female or an incel for dating advice. Since you are female you can't understand this and will lash out incoherently in rage
>>
>>21119189
Yeah, I do it all the time. What I'm incapable of is escalating things, and flirting. So I figured the best way to proceed would be to be direct and make my intentions clear right from the get go. Otherwise it'll just be friendly conversation forever.
>>
>>21119183
you can do it, anon. Just start slower. Women don't want to meet a serial killer unless they're turbo dumb or whores like that salt lake City girl (sorry I know that's mean. Rip to her). Just start slower. Say hello and talk to them like a friend for a bit before mentioning the possibility of meeting up.

If you try and fail you just have more experience. But the key is to try. You can do it
>>
>>21119201
Why would you make it super awkward instead of just... learning how to escalate things?
>>
>>21119203
I meant to say. Most women don't want to entertain the idea of meeting strangers in case they're a serial killer unless they're dumb/a whore
>>
>>21119203
More bad advice
>>
>>21119208
>dude the only thing keeping you in that wheelchair is lack of willpower, just stand up lmao
>>
>>21119201
This is literally how guys have asked me out in the past: friendly, friendly, friendly..."let's hang out some time...we both like tea, let's get tea. I know this place that has XYZ". It's obviously easier in person because you can start doing subtle cues (lean toward them, brush against their arm with yours, smile at them, tease) but it can be accomplished just as easily via text too. Just practice more. Talk to them about shared interests for a bit to see what you have in common.
>>
>>21119217
Well if you're going to be a brat then stay 4ever alone then with your pepe. Doesn't affect me any
>>
>>21119228
I already have children I don't need to mess with nasty sluts
>>
>>21119218
You don't have a physical inability that stops you from asking girls out.
You can just have a friendly chat and ask a girl out. Nothing is stopping you.
>>
>>21119232
>Mentions children and not wife

Nice job pulling out m8.
>>
>>21119194
but why are you in this thread
>>
>>21119238
Who would want a wife? Haha depreciating asset that is worthless over 30
>>
>>21119243
I'm a Chad I'm here to help young men and laugh at used up roasties
>>
>>21119255
Ok Chad teach me how to kiss a girl I've already been on a date with.
>>
>>21119186

Buuuump
>>
>>21119261
You don't know how to kiss a girl? Haha lol haha
>>
>>21119283
t-thanks
>>
>>21119262
If she is a virgin marry her then have sex
>>
>>21119284
Have you touched this female yet?
>>
>>21119255
you literally hate 50% of the population and act like a complete cunt. are you happy?
>>
>>21119300
Just given her a hug.
>>
File: 1550806313685.png (195 KB, 500x953)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
women: why do you tell men to get a puppy before having a kid? is it like a rite of passage for you? do you really think a puppy can prepare you for a baby?

also, women can be just as bad at parenting as men can be. does this fact bother you?
>>
>>21118824
>I was a kindergarten teacher, so really I see a lot of them as my angry, or crying baby boys, confused at the world and struggling to understand how to cope between societal pressures, fucked up families, shitty friends, an ever growing virtual reality, and porn/porn ads

Right, but most of them are adults. At some point, it’s their choice to be this horrible instead of pursuing something better and less toxic.
>>
>>21119186
Bump from someone who isn't retarded
>>
>>21119350
>why do you tell men to get a puppy before having a kid?
Because I like puppies. Everyone should get puppies.
I also think that it's a good way to see if you're good at setting rules, taking care of others, being responsible of another being and shit. And puppies are very much low effort compared to children.
So if that's too much effort for you, ya know.

>does this fact bother you?
No, why would it bother me?
>>
>>21119186
No. She told you LAST WEEK she isn't ready. Wait till she makes a move that shows that she's into it.
>>
How do I stop being a 20 year old virgin
>>
>>21119392
get dating advice but not on 4chan
>>
>>21119381
Well, I know she likes me to be spontaneous and take initiative, its something we've spoken about.
The talk about sex and contraception after seemed like a thinly veiled hint to me.
Then I found she bought condoms, I found them in her room out in the open.
Then we talked about a close friend of ours sex life for a bit, which is something we've never done before.
Then we talked about sex ED and foreplay lol.
And then we talked about another one of her friends first time.

And on and on, it just seems to me as if its on her mind, and I know she's waiting for me to play the right cards.

>>21119392
Invite a close female friend onto a date and see how it goes
>>
>>21119350
>also, women can be just as bad at parenting as men can be. does this fact bother you?

No? Why would it? Being a parent is hard and not everyone is good at it. I’m actually more bothered when people assume or insist all women want/should want kids, and are good with kids, and have some innate skill with them hitherto impossible for men to achieve.

Kids like people who love them, feed them, cuddle them, listen to their problems, talk with them (not at them), respect them as little people, and provide them structure. Infants might prefer mom for a while because of breastfeeding, but past that stage, mom and dad should be about equally loved (though kids can be weird little shits and have preferences for one parent over the other that make no sense... what can I say.)

I also hate it because it convinces men that they shouldn’t even bother, because “the woman will handle it”. The labor involved in child rearing, especially early years, tends to be disproportionately placed on women because of this. Parental labor should be divided equally. Both parents should be confident that they can do this, even if they’re nervous or scared or feel like the other parent “does it better”.

>puppy

A puppy is a huge responsibility. It’s not just about keeping the dog alive with food and water. You have to train them, monitor them so that they don’t kill themselves by being dumb, give them lots of attention. You have to get up multiple times from what you’re doing to take them out, including the middle of the night. You have to set boundaries with them and provide structure even when they use puppy eyes, begging, barking, whining to try and get their way.

If you can’t handle a puppy, you cannot handle a kid, which will be 10x more difficult.
>>
File: the waves.jpg (80 KB, 960x540)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
women, how much should i distance myself from a female friend who - despite knowing i had feelings for her and rejecting me - flirted with me in a fucked up way while drunk? she tried to get me to grope her, groped my ass, a few other things. although she sincerely apologized and i understand why she's so (bluntly) fucked up, i really feel taken advantage of.

i sometimes don't know where the boundary between acknowledging the good in even the most damaged people and being a fool lies.
>>
>>21119403
I’d say quietly cut the friendship for your own mental health.
>>
>>21119403
not a girl but cut her off completely. this is sexual assault, unless she was also drunk, she just took advantage of you while you couldn't think straight.
>boundary between acknowledging the good in even the most damaged people and being a fool lies.
the line is crossed when you think that because someone is damaged they have an excuse for their actions.
>>
File: 1514502229790.png (708 KB, 640x640)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
I think I could use a women's perspective on this. I'm a guy just for clarity

>Pick up my sister from school every day (13)
>Not by car, but by bus
>There's this one other girl that's completely alone but goes the same route we do as far as living on the same block
>Something in my gut screams out to passively watch over her because it annoys me someone that small (she's real short) does all this travelling all on her own
>Think she noticed because recently she's started lingering around me and my sister or at the least makes me aware of her presence
At this point I want to ask her if she'd like to just travel with us, but is that weird? I'm 26, I've got 10+ years on these kids.
>>
>>21119522
Maybe dont acknowledge her and just let her follow you, make sure to look out for her but dont be obvious about it. If you feel the NEED to talk to her, approach her WITH your sister and ask if shes alright and safe on her way home, maybe let your sister ask her herself instead of you
>>
>>21115990
Is this fine to send to a girl as a date idea?

Since we are both lacking some adventures I have been thinking that we should spice things up by hijacking a tour group from the NGV and leading them around pretending to be an art aficionados. Would you like to join me?

NGV is National Gallery of Victoria
>>
>girl and I stop talking due to certain circumstances that arose
>I didn't want to be with her or around her, realized what kind of a person she is and as much as I don't hate her, I just don't want to be around her
>months of not talking as a result obviously
>I said to her that we could be friends one day if things settle
>she says she won't let me back into my life
>few days ago get text asking if I want to move in with her and her friend (we all go to the same college and plan on moving in)
>try and be nice and pretty much say no but wtf?
why would she even come out out of the blue like that and most importantly, why would she assume me moving in with her is a good idea? whats her game here? she can't stand to look at me or talk to me and then she comes out with this. I don't understand, can any of you?
>>
"We are not in his/her head" I know i know
What the fuck does "you look like a guy who knows how to take photos"
>>
>>21119782
glad you came here because, believe it or not, this is code girls use for "I'll suck your dick". But in all seriousness, it could mean that you look like a photographer, they tend to have that "look" about them. Whatever it is, its not bad, but it may not be as good as you'd like it to be either
>>
>>21119791
i just want to be sure it's not " you look like some pretth boy who posts 20 times a day on the instagram so you know how to take photos
>>
>>21119810
could've been, depending on the context which is something I'm not aware of here. But unless she was patronizing and you could sense she was being a dickhead, I don't think she meant anything bad by this
>>
>>21119392
The most effective way is to invest 50 bucks for a prostitute.
>>
>>21116222
More new information.

She asked to do a little walk in a park we talked a lot and have a lot on common.

She is more cute to me now.
>>
>>21120775
Also we kissed and we are going to a pub tomorrow.
>>
>>21118856
So how do I go about making my intention clear without seeming like a wierdo or coming on too strong?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.