[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

The lack of sex is destroying my mind, but I don't want to put in the effort necessary to land a girl, nor do I want to fuck some hooker.

How can I cope with the lack of sex without doing any of those?
>>
You don't. You man up and do what it takes to find a woman.
>>
Masturbate and drink
>>
>>21004407
get a blow up doll
>>
>>21004408
I already said that's not an option.

>>21004410
I already do those.

>>21004411
Nah, if I'm going to masturbate, I'm going to do it without spending money on it.
>>
>>21004418
>doesn't want to put in the effort to at least get a casual partner or one night stand
>doesn't want hooker
>won't even waste money on even a sex toy

I'm going to guess no matter what advice you'll be given in this thread, you'll never accept it. Most humans crave and want sex, it's normal. Not much you can do other than suffer if you don't want to do anything to fix your issue
>>
>>21004434
>no matter what advice you'll be given in this thread, you'll never accept it
Wrong guess.
>>
>>21004439
Fine, here's what you do: become a monk. Take an oath of celibacy and join the church.
>>
>>21004449
But how would that help?, especially considering I have no religious inclinations.
>>
>>21004457
Dedicating yourself to a higher power in a way that declares you wish no need of those thoughts will, with time, help your mind heal out of them. But all you're doing right now is proving >>21004434
right
>>
>>21004407
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>21004472
No.
>>
>>21004471
Dedicating yourself to something is one thing; dedicating yourself to following some dumbass religion is another.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.