[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 538711.jpg (12 KB, 326x244)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Do women even acknowledge men under 5'10' exist or do they not even register on their radars?
>>
Seeing as there are far more virgin men taller than 5'10" compared to men shorter than 5'10" I'd say your entire assumption is incorrect.
>>
>>21002995
Source on those claims?
>>
>>21002998
Are you seriously asking for a source on a man bring a virgin and taller than 5'10?
>>
>>21002998
Have a 5ft 4in friend who got laid before me
>>
>>21003029
I am asking for a source on men above 5'10'' being virgin more often than men under.
>>
>>21002989
This thread again
>>
Remember the three 6s
At least six inches
At least six foot
At least six figures

That's what you need for a woman to be actually attracted to you.
>>
>>21003236
I have none of those and still have success with lots of girls. I guess I must be doing it wrong.
>>
>>21003252
I have none of those and have absolutely no success with any girls. I guess you must be doing something right.
>>
>>21003252
>I have none of those and still have success with lots of girls. I guess I must be doing it wrong.
I have all of those and still have no success with girls. I guess I must be doing it wrong too.
>>
>>21002989
I ask myself the same thing OP. Standing next to anyone over 5’8 and I automatically am ignored.
>>
File: 87yuh.png (57 KB, 480x484)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
21 yr old woman here who had a crush on a guy who's 5'7" (I'm 5'6".)
It's all personality, although when a woman is out actively looking for someone to date, fuck, and everything in between they will probably over look you. The only reason I liked this guy is because I got to know him in a very relaxed and no-pressure situation.
>>
>>21003252
Cope
>>
>>21003302
>It's all personality
Do you people even believe the shit you spout?
>>
>>21003302
How tall were all your ex boyfriend's
>>
>>21003567
What would you know about what women like, being a basement-dwelling kissless virgin?
>>
>>21002989
5'8" manlet here. I do just fine. I am pretty good looking though. But I never viewed my height as a problem. Have had a lot of girlfriends. Was a virgin until college but that's because I was fat prior. As soon as I lost the weight and moved out of my parents house I fucked a lot. Being taller is definitely better, but honestly as long as you're taller than the girl you're probably fine. It's your nervousness about your height that's unattractive to them.
>>
>>21003590
>Being taller is definitely better
When will this meme die?
>>
>>21003589
What would you know being the same?
>>
>>21003600
You couldn't be more wrong. While it's true I have good looks to help, I mainly attract girls by my charisma and confidence and being nice.
>>
>>21002989

Lol, women treat their own dogs better than they do men who they percieve to be inferior.
>>
>>21003609
Oh no...imagine believing this
>>
>>21003648
Since you clearly know more about me than I do, why don't you tell me the real reason I attract lots of girls?
>>
>>21003596
When I go out with my 6,3 friend girls walk right up to him and introduce themselves. Once he starts talking they realize he's retarded but it's clearly a huge advantage. It's like having big tits. I wouldn't dump a girl I like for not having them but if I've did have them that would initially attract me to her.
>>
>>21003589
>le women can't be shallow meme
>>
>>21003653
Good looks
>>
>>21003662
Sounds like he's one of those rare cases where he's also good looking. And you're ugly.
>>
>>21003672
Like I said it helps but to really reel girls in and keep them you need to charm them with nonphysical things.
>>
>>21002989
Actual answer:
Women do realize those men exist, but will (un)consciously not count them in certain situations.
For example, if a girl is complaining that no guy has ever initiated with her. Plenty of guys DID initiate with her, she's just not counting the short\fat\ugly guys who did.
>>
>>21003236
I have created an alternative Six:
>Tall
>Handsome
>Muscular
>Rich
>Popular
>Dominant
>>
>>21003236
god this incel attitude is exactly why you're never going to get any pussy
>>
>>21004223
Those are the criteria that gay men look for. Not women.
>>
>>21003590
>>21003596
5'4 guy here. I once got told by a 4'11 girl that I'm "too short" for her.
>>
File: 1560280962079m.jpg (81 KB, 1024x576)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
STOP

TRYING

TO

DATE

THOTS

None of this matters if you STOP LOOKING FOR THOTS
>>
>>21004251
How do you find non-thots?
>>
>>21004254
They'll find you.

Also not in a bar or club.
>>
>>21003609
>While it's true I have good looks to help, I mainly attract girls by my charisma and confidence and being nice.
"I mean yeah girls pursue me because I'm attractive, BUT IT'S TOTALLY MY SUPER AMAZING PERSONALITY YOU GUYS"
This is the equivalent of when thots post their tits on facebook with some "inspirational quote", and they think people like her picture because she's "omg so smart and inspirational".
>>
>>21004259
When and how? I'm almost 30.
>>
>>21004233
Name one woman who is sexually attracted to shortness in men. Or fatness.
>>
File: 1487472711807.gif (966 KB, 350x261)
966 KB
966 KB GIF
>>21002989
>be 5'6"
>gf is 5'10"
I'm doing alright.
>>
>>21002989
Considering I'm 5'8", not a virgin and have had a number of relationships, yes women notice us manlets
>>
>>21004288
>5'8
>manlet
Is this a shill?
>>
>>21004288
How'd you make them notice you?
>>
>>21004297
inb4 "yeah i'm attractive and tall, but it was TOTALLY my personality"
>>
File: GTChhRq.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1425)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>21004222
This.
Same reason why women complain about how all men are jerks yet keep dating those same guys.
>>
>>21004294
I used to spend a lot of time on /fit/, their standards for manlets is probably higher than this board. If you're not 8 feet tall, you're not gonna make it and all that.

>>21004297
>>21004299
I was unironically myself. 5'8" isn't something I'd consider tall, I'm about average around here and tall in the Asian side of my family. I really doubt its my looks as well, I think I'm about a 6 at best.
>>
>>21004305
Women are so retarded that they prefer to be abused than to date a guy who's average\below average in looks.
>umm omg daddy my pussy is so wet omg
>eww that gross boy is too stable ew creepy
>>
>>21004243
And tall guys also get rejected for being "too tall", what's your point?
>>
>>21004320
>I really doubt its my looks as well, I think I'm about a 6 at best.
Are you aware that you're currently saying that to people who are 4\10 and below?
You're literally saying you're above average, and in the same breath you're saying "Nah bro it's just me being myself bro".
>>
>>21004262
If I had your shitty personality I wouldn't get any girls either.
>>
>>21004326
"too tall" is women's pussy-passive way of saying there was something else wrong with the guy, without actually calling the dude ugly\whatever.
>>
>>21004268
Every woman will pick a good-looking short guy over an average-looking tall guy.
>>
>>21004268
There are women with a fetish for fat guys, just like there are women with a fetish for tall guys.
>>
File: pepe obito.jpg (135 KB, 1024x1024)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>21004329
It's pathetic how naturally attractive people automatically think everything they have came from their own effort and work.
>Girls just WALK UP TO ME, bro. It's totally not because I'm physically attractive. It's totally because they smell my personality. If you go outside too you'll TOTALLY have girls ask you out even though you're <4\10.
>>
>>21004305
If women love to date jerks how come incels can't get dates? Checkmate.
>>
>>21004334
>There are women with a fetish for fat guys
Show me proof of the existance of one.
>just like there are women with a fetish for tall guys
You mean "normal women".
>>
>>21004336
It's pathetic you refuse to admit that the reason girls are repulsed by you is because you are an angry shithead loser.
>>
How about we sticky this so we can get rid of these threads once and for all:

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
>>
>>21004337
Because abusive hot guys are hot, and incels are ugly.
Thus again proving that personality doesnt matter, and looks do.
>>
>>21004331
So is "too short".
>>
>>21004327
Listen fucker, I say at best because I know I'm hard on myself naturally, and my already low self-esteem likes to remind me I'm not that attractive. I'm willing to bet that you and most of the people in this thread are above 4/10.
>>
>>21004346
You literally said personality is all that matters just now. Since incels have the ugliest personalities, it doesn't matter how they look.
>>
>>21004259
>Justo don't do anything and it'll fix itself dude

Nice
>>
>>21004229
I'm not an incel though.
>>
>>21004339
>angry shithead loser
Reddit detected. Classic "Women arent shallow, it's always the men's fault."
You dont even care about logic or truth, you just want an excuse to yell "GRRRR INCELS BAD"
>>
>>21004347
Incorrect. Women talk all the time about how they're attracted to tall guys, but never to short guys.
>>
>>21003236
>have none of those
>last gf is still completely ready to marry me even though we're broken up
It's almost like those are good for getting thots
>>
>>21004350
>I know I'm hard on myself naturally
And yet you still call yourself a 6\10. Do you have zero self awareness?
Also, do you realize what you're implying? You call yourself a 6\10 and say you're being hard on yourself, so what, you're in reality even MORE attractive than 6\10?
Just admit that women hand themselves over to you because of your looks and stop bullshitting.
>>
>>21004350
You get girls, so you must be much better looking than me at least.
>>
>>21004346
>>Thus again proving that personality doesnt matter
>You literally said personality is all that matters just now
You're retarded.
>>
>>21004389
meant for >>21004352
>>
>>21004384
I said 6/10 AT BEST not at least faggot. That's the highest rating I got from /soc/ and that's what I'm gonna use. Keep coping though, keep acting like your looks is the only reason you don't get women while I, an overweight 5'8" minority that makes almost no money, somehow manages it. A woman has never handed herself over to me because of my looks, and I wouldn't want to date a such a thot.

>>21004386
There's more to it than looks. Do you expect women to just drop into our laps?
>>
>>21004415
>Do you expect women to just drop into our laps?
Given that you said you were just being yourself, yes. Or are you saying you were in fact NOT being yourself?
>>
>>21004371
Are you saying you're not an angry shithead? Because it's more than clear from your posts. You have a very toxic and nasty personality.
>>
>>21004375
Incorrect. Women talk all the time about what kind of guys they are attracted to. Most of the time it's things like "he's so smart" or "he's so nice". No woman will say "I like my bf because he's tall, that's the one and only reason."
>>
>>21004430
Name one woman who is sexually attracted to fatness in men.
Name one woman who is sexually attracted to shortness in men.
>>
>>21004419
Again, do you think women just fall into our laps? You've got to go out there and fucking ask them out. Maybe one gf fell for me hard, but she's as mentally unstable as they come. Women haven't just thrown themselves at me because I followed some meme advice, most of the women I've dated got to know me before we dated and from that enjoyed spending time with me.
>>
>>21004435
You can find women attracted to anything. But clearly you don't want to hear anything that contradicts your fragile worldview. It is simply a fact that every woman will always pick a good-looking short guy over an average-looking tall guy.
>>
>>21004454
Have you considered that those women allowed themselves to "get to know" you because of your looks?
Have you considered that, had you not been physically attractive, those same women wouldnt be interested in "getting to know" you in the first place?
>>
>>21004454
Do you think women want to even get to know me?
>>
>>21004459
>You can find women attracted to anything.
Name one woman who is sexually attracted to fatness in men.
Name one woman who is sexually attracted to shortness in men.
>>
>>21004479
Lurk on /soc/ and you will find them. Or crystal cafe or lolcow farm. Or anywhere on the internet.
>>
>>21004485
No no. I want you to show me.
If women arent shallow, then it should be fairly easy to find ONE example, right?
Surely there's one woman who breaks the stereotype, right?
>>
>>21004465
Just keep coping incel. Keep thinking of reasons as to why you can't get a gf so you never have to put in the effort. Continue to be a bitter desperate loser, that'll really help you find a partner. Your fragile, coping world view applies to thots, and even then sometimes just barely. Fucking go outside and see that they're are actually wholesome women out there.

>>21004470
Why wouldn't they? Are you a boring loser? Fucking do something about it faggot. But don't do it for women, you've got to get better for yourself.

>>21004479
A woman I had oneitis for earlier in college dated a guy that was damn near 400lbs for time. I'm about 200lbs and still have a girl after me. In terms of shortness, this thicc Colombian girl I know is marrying a 5'5" Mexican soon.
>>
>>21004539
>Fucking do something about it faggot.
Thanks for the very specific and helpful advice. You're the real MVP.
>>
>>21004539
There are lots of wholesome women out there, they just don't want anything to do with me.
>>
>>21004550
I don't know what you need advice for specifically and I'm certainly not going to hold your hand for it. Go do some introspection and decide what about yourself you want to get better, decide on how to do it and what it entails, then get started.

>>21004558
How do you know? How often do you talk to them? Have you talked to every single possibly wholesome woman out there and have been rejected by every single one of them? Or do you just assume that they wouldn't want to ever talk to you?
>>
>>21004615
Why would you talk to someone that clearly shows no interest in interacting with you? Literally asking for trouble.
>>
>>21003236

Six six six, the number of the beast!
Hell and fire was spawned to be released!

Scream for me 4chan!
>>
>>21003061
>I am asking for a source on men above 5'10'' being virgin more often than men under.

Do you not have any anecdotal experience of this?

Literally every guy I know who's slept with more than 100 women in 5'9 or under.

Most of the incel types I know are tall and skinny.
>>
>>21004625
My first gf didn't ever show any interest in me. In fact, she was friends with the people that generally bullied me. But I eventually talked to her, and we eventually dated for a year. Same with my second gf, didn't show interest in me, but she ended up taking my virginity. My last gf didn't show any interest in me, but actually broke up with her high school bf of two years to ask me out. That leaves 1 gf that showed interest in me first. If you don't put in the effort you're not going to get the results. If you choose to not put in the effort, why do you complain about not getting the results?
>>
>>21004665
What excuse do you even have to talk to all of these women?

>That leaves 1 gf that showed interest in me first.
It's enough to prove you've got it.
>>
5'10" here, and I get lots of female attention for 3 reasons:
>cute babyface
>light blond hair/light blue eyes combo
>very deep voice

It has been like this since my voice got deep when I was 5'7" in high school, so I don't think height has much to do with it. I get flirted with in drive-thrus and checkout lanes because of my voice, get eyefucked in public because of my face, and even made the bimbo blonde HR lady that was interviewing me for my current job tear up and tell me that I reminded her of her son.
This is all despite me being very cynical and introverted, driving a shitty car, having an awful relationship with my family, having a poor education (tradesfag), and having barely any social life. I have gotten /fit/ in the last year, and the amount of female attention I have received hasn't noticably changed - girls seem only to notice that I am fit after they have noticed my face, and they seem to view it merely as something that accentuates my face and voice.

Essentially, what I am trying to say is that it's all about the face.
>>
>>21004615
The latter. I'm pretty bad talking to women in general, so I just assume (correctly) they're not interested in watching me spill my spaghetti.
>>
>>21004680
I would honestly kill for the chance to feel this once. Going through life knowing not even once a girl is going to check you out or openly flirt with you is fucking horrible.
Yes, I know I can probably get a gf with a ton of effort but it's always going to be me conquering her, the attraction will never be mutual from the beginning. It makes me want to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>21004873
You are literally looking for excuses to not try. It sounds like you just don't want a gf at all and actively avoid getting one.
>>
>>21004873
I'm the poster you replied to.
I am physically attractive and I think about killing myself quite often (mostly due to my irreparably bad family situation), so I can only imagine how hopeless many people feel. Unlike the other poster, I don't blame you at all for feeling the way you do.
>>
>>21004933
It's more like we don't want a gf that merely tolerates us because she can't do better. Most people don't have to 'try'.
>>
>>21005000
>Most people don't have to 'try'.
Keep telling yourself this and how you are a special snowflake. Most people have tried more and harder than you ever will.
>>
>>21005006
What would you consider trying hard? Most people are viewed positively by an individual of the opposite sex without going out of their way to 'seduce' them.
>>
>speaking about an entire group of people that don't even have a means of communicating globally that actually gets used
>treating them like a cohesive cultural unit
essentialists lmao
>>
>>21004659
ree.
>>
>>21005006
Name one woman who wants a boyfriend but has 0 men interested in romantically dating her.
>>
>>21004678
Ngl, I messaged my first gf on Facebook to start talking to her. Don't remember why. But for the most part, I'm just around them and we become friends, or acquaintances at the very least. It just depends, but most of them I have met from school. All my relationships seemed to have happened naturally from that. That's not to say that's the only way for a relationship to start, I just haven't been so lucky in taking women on dates that I haven't known for a bit.

>>21004746
It takes practice anon, it sucks. I'm still an awkward weirdo most of the time, but I can hold a conversation when needed and I roll with the awkward bits as best as I can. And don't shoot yourself down before you've tried, don't always assume a woman doesn't want to talk to you or that you shouldn't talk to them because they're not showing interest. My last gf didn't show any interest in me, she even assumed no one would want to talk to her, but I started talking to her (just as a friend too) and she fell for me hard. So go out there and start socializing, besides being a nice skill to have, you might meet a nice girl. Good luck faggot
>>
>>21005084
Any shut-in NEET. Just like with men.
>>
>>21002989
>be me
>5' 9"
>18 years
>good looks
>good frame/build
>meet a 16 yo Swedish qt3.14 on skype
>get close, and asks height
>is clearly disappointed, being tall herself (about 5' 7")
>our relationship develops further and we both realize we are soulmates after mere months
>she constantly tells me that she doesn't care about my height if it's ever brought up
>healthiest relationship of our lives
>have visited each other several times, and has continued for 2 years
go back about a year to when I was talking to another girl
>told me about how she is only attracted to guys with 4 inch dicks
>She explains this is because she developed a strong emotional connection with a small dicked person whom she broke up with unfortunately
Anon, it sounds corny but the biggest determinant is in fact how well your personalities mesh and how interesting one another is. This will make your partner only attracted to your features by default. I would say this is why people say that personalities are what matters, even though it sounds like a cope. This also can happen with guys that love small tits now because of their gf having small tits. If you are looking for hookups, then yeah you have to win the genetic lottery to be successful in that department. But it would only make sense because it is all superficial. Plus, sex with someone that matters to you is exponentially more satisfying than "getting the first girl you see" 100% of the time. Your best bet would be to stop focusing on the superficial, and try to connect with people rather than impress them.
>>
5'10' anon here. I don't have problems getting with women. Thus this whole 6'0 and over is just a dumb meme you find on 4chan. I've even fucked a girl that was taller than me before. If you're attractive enough and have the confidence then height is irrelevant.
>>
>>21005088
Prove to me the existance of a shut-in NEET woman who wants a boyfriend but has literally 0 men interested in romantically dating her.
>>
>>21005142
Find them on /r9k/ or crystal cafe or whatever.
>>
>>21005115
Funny how it's always tall hot guys talking about how "yeah dude tons of girls are into romatnic relationships out there bro!"
Funny how women for some reason dont really "feel romantic" when the guy is ugly and short.
Really makes ya think.
>>
>>21005146
Show me proof of the existance of one on r9k or crystal cafe. Just saying they exist out there isnt proof.
>>
>>21005141
>If you're attractive enough and have the confidence then height is irrelevant.
Funny how it's always tall hot guys who talk about never having problems with women.
>>
>>21005159
>>21005141
Also the fucking hilarity of a 5'10 guy saying "height is irrelevant". Absolute 0 self awareness.
>>
File: vred.jpg (18 KB, 512x288)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
NAME ONE WOMAN WHO IS SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO FATNESS IN MEN.
NAME ONE WOMAN WHO IS SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO SHORTNESS IN MEN.
>>
>>21005151
>Women find attractive males attractive.
No shit Sherlock
>>
>>21005159
Funny how when short guys talk about how they get women easily, posters like you refuse to believe it.
>>
File: 1559469249061.png (211 KB, 397x371)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
I am 6 foot tall and 100% a kissless dateless virgin.

Yes I know plenty of guys my height and taller who are "chads" and get laid a lot.

I also know an equal number of guys shorter than me, many by several inches, who have no problems getting dates or sex while I can't even get a chance from a girl.

In fact the girl I've been in love with for 2 years has in that time fucked a friend of mine who is 5'8, and is now in a fuckbuddy relationship with a 5'7 guy... She is 5'9 herself...

FUCK YOU OP you cunt
>>
>>21005159
What height would a guy highly successful with women have to be to make you admit you're wrong?
>>
>>21005170
They can still be short but attractive\rich, genius.
>>
>>21005172
Are those 5'8" and 5'7" guys good-looking?
>>
>>21005174
A short attractive guy will get way more female attention than a plain tall guy.
>>
>>21005167
Obviously that's the case. My gripe is that women only find one type of man attractive. Tall buff handsome, rich dominant popular. I am yet to find a deviation from this.
>>
6'1" male here. I don't acknowledge women under 5'8" for our fallen brothers.
>>
>>21005173
It's not about a woman being with a man of X height. You're missing the point.
I'm asking for proof of a woman who is sexually attracted to the fact that a man is short.
Shit like "Oooh he's 5'4 I'm so turned on". Do you get it now?
>>
>>21005181
>My gripe is that women only find one type of man attractive.
Gonna have to stop you right there. That's just outright wrong.
>Tall buff handsome, rich dominant popular.
Sounds like you have this type of guy you are gay for and are projecting it on women.
>>
>>21005159
>Funny how it's always tall hot guys who talk about never having problems with women.
Clearly, you don't have a social life. I have many tall friends who struggle in the dating scene, albeit, some of them are ugly. Even the attractive ones fail at times just like everyone else.
>>
>>21005180
Sure, face > height. I'm not denying that.
My only argument is about women only being actively sexually attracted to one type of man.
>>
>>21005189
No woman will ever say "Oooh he's 6'4" I'm so turned on". Do you get it now?
>>
>>21005176
The 5'7 guy yeah he has chad-tier jawline and good looks as well as a naturally perfectly chiselled body and posture. But he looks short as fuck, like a midget compared to any normal size man

My 5'8 friend s a bit funny looking but maybe "cute". He is a hipster type. No masculine qualities, skinny too
>>
>>21005190
>Gonna have to stop you right there. That's just outright wrong.
Then show me proof of a woman who is sexually attracted to a man's fat gut.
OR a woman who is sexually attracted to the fact that a guy is short.
How come it's so hard for you to show me this? It's INSANELY easy to find examples of men liking all sorts of women. Short, tall, skinny, fat, etc. but as soon as you ask the same of women, suddenly there's nothing.
>>
>>21005196
A 5'7" guy doesn't look short as fuck or like a midget, wtf are you smoking? He's still taller than most girls.
>>
>>21005197
You've been given multiple examples in multiple threads about this but you've always rejected them. You've literally refused to accept proofs that are in your face. Seriously, you need therapy. It's not healthy to live in this delusional make-believe world you have built.
>>
>>21005198
Bro he looks short as fuck. Literally like a gnome walking about. Yeah he's taller than many girls but like I say he has fucked girls taller than him

Also he acts like a chad and when i spoke to him once he socially dominated me in conversation despite me towering above him physically...

I am so sick of this. Being tall hasn't done shit to help me get girls. I'd willingly cut off several inches from my height in exchange for having chad personality and being able to talk to girls without sperging or crying
>>
>>21005195
>No woman will ever say "Oooh he's 6'4" I'm so turned on".
You're either flat out lying, or are incredibly in denial.
>>
>>21005202
Show me proof right now.
Men like BBWs, petites, shortstacks, and amazons.
Men like all sorts of women.
Show me proof that women have diverse tastes.
Show me proof that women have tastes in men beyond tall handsome buff.
>>
>>21005164
Hahaha I think the one that needs some self-awareness is you. I still get girls and you don't.
>>
>>21005241
Only because you were born tall\handsome. Not because you actually did anything. Dont you think for a fucking second that you "get girls" because of your "charisma".
If you were ugly and short, those same girls you "get" wouldnt give you the time of day.
>>
>>21005223
She's not saying that a man being tall is an instant turn-on and she will fuck any tall man no matter how ugly. Do you understand the difference?
>>
>>21005254
More like, I'm not an annoying angry whiny jerk like you are. You turn off every woman by your rotten shitty personality.
>>
>>21005241
You should give up, he's beyond help. He's either too stupid or mentally ill or both to understand reality.
>>
>>21005254
I'm the 5'10' anon. Lmao. I'm not claiming anything other than me having no problems scoring with women. My point is, height isn't a dealbreaker for many girls, in fact, I've met more women who didn't care about height than the ones who did and the ones who did only cared if the dude was shorter than her. That's not to say that short guys are fucked in the dating world. I know a dude who is 5'6' (on a good day) and has no problem, better yet, he's getting married next year.
>>
>>21005280
>My point is, height isn't a dealbreaker for many girls
You're fucking 5'10. No shit your height isnt a dealbreaker for women.
Are you retarded?
It's like a millionaire going "Idk bro I never had problems paying my bills lol rent isnt that expensive".
>>
>>21005260
I'm pretty sure someone who goes on an obscure board on 4chan to shit talk other people has a pretty bad personality themselves. Hmmmm.
>>
Yes source am slightly under 5'10 have gf and some girl always fighting with her due to jelousy I am also poor so it's not about money
>>
>>21005283
At what height do you think it's hopeless for men?
>>
>>21005283
>Selective reading at its finest.
Read what I said after. Shorter dudes or any guys that I know don't struggle like you. You need to realize height isn't the problem here but it is your beta ass attitude.
>>
>>21005300
No height is hopeless. It's just that women are sexually attracted by tall height, and sexually repulsed by short height.
I am yet to see proof of a woman who gets turned on by shortness in guys.
>>
Pretty sure the average height for an American male is 5'9 or 5'10. I see plenty of dudes under that get gfs. I dated a guy who was 5'8 and was super attracted to him. It did help that he was strong and good looking.
>>
>>21005310
>I see plenty of dudes under that get gfs.
The point isnt whether short guys can get gfs, the point is whether there are any women who are turned on by shortness in guys.
>>
>>21005308
>women are sexually attracted by tall height, and sexually repulsed by short height
You keep repeating this, but it's simply not true. You have been repeatedly asked for proofs but you've never provided any.

Hint: you would be just as much of an incel if you were tall, in fact most likely more so.
>>
>>21002989
trick question, no men are under 5'10
>>
40 yo 5'8 male

18 yo 5'10 gf

The op's assumption is incorrect.
>>
>>21005314
I can tell you're a redditor by how hard you're pushing the "you're an incel" thing.
Anyway, if you dont think women have the hots for height in guys, you're retarded.
>>
>>21003270
Perhaps it's your
Personality
>>
>>21005313
>The point isnt whether short guys can get gfs, the point is whether there are any women who are turned on by shortness in guys.
If there is proof, what does that change for you? Nothing because you're so out of touch with reality that even if you were a 10/10 chad, you'd struggle.
>>
>Teehee women TOTALLY love short guys, incel! Well no actually I'm dating a 6'2 guy BUT THAT'S JUST HIS PERSONALITY I SWEAR teehee!
>>
>>21005333
Pretty sure you're projecting. You're incredibly against the idea that MAYBE women are even a LITTLE shallow.
Dont you think it's funny how you disagree with me over and over, but you're STILL unable to show me a woman who gets turned on by short dudes?
>Tehee women TOTALLY have different tastes, it's not just tall hot guys! Wh- what? An example of a woman who prefers short guys? Nope I cant find that teehee
If women werent shallow, it'd be very easy to find at least ONE woman like that.
>>
>>21005327
>Ill just call him a redditor that'll show him
Still waiting for a source on that claim of yours. I mean, I'm a 5'8" brown minority who's fucked a few girls and have a girl chasing me

>>21005313
So women would date guys they're not turned on by? Have you never seen a woman with a shorter boyfriend?
>>
>>21005346
Maybe you should read the thread faggot, I mentioned a thicc Colombian woman I know that's marrying some 5'5" Mexican. They've been dating for a few years now.
>>
Firstly the height meme is mostly an American thing from what I can see. They like big things like monster trucks and huge men.

In the UK after thousands and thousands of Tinder convos I've been asked my height probably 5 times or so.

Secondly from what I can gather from across the pond, height is something American women want as a kind of trophy. "My boyfriend is taller than Chelsea's boyfriend".

They'll fuck the short guy with a chad face in secret, but the tall norman is boyfriend material, not because they find his height sexually attractive (that's mostly your face and frame, physically) but because he's kind of a weird status symbol in burgerland culture.
>>
File: 11 - X3tgaZk.jpg (73 KB, 601x700)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>21005348
>So women would date guys they're not turned on by?
Happens all the time. I never said short\fat\ugly\skinny guys cant get a gf. My only argument is that women are only sexually attracted to one kind of guy.
>>
>>21005357
>Secondly from what I can gather from across the pond, height is something American women want as a kind of trophy. "My boyfriend is taller than Chelsea's boyfriend".
>They'll fuck the short guy with a chad face in secret, but the tall norman is boyfriend material, not because they find his height sexually attractive (that's mostly your face and frame, physically) but because he's kind of a weird status symbol in burgerland culture.
This is 100% true. Women have a gigantic boner for status symbols \ trophies.
>>
>>21005360
So me being a manlet and not being a virgin is just some fluke of nature? If they weren't sexually attracted to me, why did they fuck me?
But please, keep posting Twitter screen shots like they're some kind of legitimate proof
>>
>>21005360
>My only argument is that women are only sexually attracted to one kind of guy.
One that you have repeated without any single proof. And refused and proofs that you are wrong.
>>
File: 35 - RbN1rJn.jpg (90 KB, 756x768)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>21005369
>>21005372
>posts made 30 seconds apart
Big lol.
Still waiting on all those women who are attracted to fatness, shortness, or who arent shallow in general.
>>
>>21005377
I've already posted about women I know that have dated obese men, dated or are marrying short men, and women that I've dated that weren't shallow. But please, keep ignoring all of that. Don't let me ruin your would view with my magic ability to be a manlet that dates wholesome women. It's not like your pics are much proof, all they're showing is that there are shallow women in the world. And don't act like that's surprisingly or proves you right or some dumb shit. Everyone is shallow on some level, big whoop
>>
>>21005377
Why do you act like it's wrong not to be attracted to you?
You're ugly inside and outside too, you're a lazy fat fuck, you're petty and whiny and demanding women consider you when you're an ugly piece of shit that makes them miserable. Kys already dude.
>>
>>21005386
>I've already posted about women I know that have dated obese men, dated or are marrying short men, and women that I've dated that weren't shallow.
And I've explained thousands of times that dating\marrying a fat\short guy doesnt mean the woman is sexually attracted to the fact that the guy is fat\short.
Do you understand what I just said?
>>
>>21005346
>You're incredibly against the idea that MAYBE women are even a LITTLE shallow.
I never said they weren't moron. Women just like men, can be extremely shallow but wtf do you expect in online dating? Women can say one thing and mean another. If you have any type of relationship or interaction with a female then you will know this but unfortunately, you don't. So what does that mean? That means if you're smart enough, you can use that to your advantage and turn girls on in spite of your face and height; this is what they call 'game.'

>Dont you think it's funny how you disagree with me over and over, but you're STILL unable to show me a woman who gets turned on by short dudes?
That's not my argument faggot. Your whole premise is moot because short and even ugly guys get girls.
>>
>>21005346
What the fuck do you want dude? Women who aren't attracted to you to make themselves miserable so you can be happy at their expense? You want them to sacrifice their happiness for yours? Kill yourself, women have every right to be attracted to what they're attracted and they have every right not to be attracted to you.
>>
File: 1550652067810.png (42 KB, 500x300)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>21005391
>>
>>21005346
>>21005404
And no, it ain't shallow to reject men like you.
Your words are ugly. Your attitude is ugly. I don't even need a picture to figure why nobody wants you.
>>
>>21005413
Now he's going to say that he is not like this in real life, he's only whining on 4chan, in real life he's the nicest friendliest funniest guy that everyone loves.
>>
File: 1546660701944.jpg (68 KB, 1024x698)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
ITT angry fat and short incel can't believe that women like fat or short guys that aren't him.

Everyone stop trying to argue with his fatass so we can all point and laugh
>>
>>21005391
Absolutely correct, being fat and short are both relatively unattractive traits. Chances of a girl finding a person with either or both of these features attractive is quite low.

Funny how there are many ugly men pumping into cuties because they don't suffer from mental illness like you.

You happy now faggot?
>>
>>21005360
But good god forbid that a guy no want a 300 pound whale, or a hallway sized vagina owner.
>>
File: 1545866099708.jpg (73 KB, 640x585)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>21005391
Okay fine. I concede, I don't know women that have a fucking kink for fucking manlets. I'm considered short by 4chan standards, I'm overweight, I don't have an attractive face, I'm dirt poor, and I'm usually a social autist. Surely just about everything is stacked against me. Yet, I can still get an attractive and wholesome gf just fine. But please, keep projecting your failure to find a woman on to the rest of it
>>
>>21005151
Well if you are ugly and short, go for an ugly and short woman who you enjoy spending time with. I can guarantee that will make you happier than self loathing and lonely.
>>
>>21005442
But he clearly wants to self-loathe and be lonely rather than being happy.
>>
>>21005435
How did you do that?
>>
>>21005442
That would require me to know a woman who also enjoys spending time with me, though.
>>
>>21005377
How about
>>21005443
But you will again deny this because it hurts your feefees and puts pressure on you to take responsibility.
>>
>>21005455
You are correct, maybe that's incentive to not be a complete sperg and actually have a decent personality. You can change your personality, but you cant really change your genetic looks, which is what you focus on. If you were a better person, you could definitely find someone to love you, and love your inner traits.
>>
>>21005445
I wasn't some bitter asshole, even when I was an incel. All my best relationships happened after I focused on myself and developed some self confidence and individuality. Because I wasn't pursuing vapid thots I was able to find wholesome women that liked me for more than my appearance.
>>
>>21005463
>>21005466
This is all pretty vague, and I don't think I've ever been an asshole to anyone. How do you apply this?
>>
>>21005476
You've been a gigantic asshole in this entire thread, screaming at people who disagree with you and refusing to believe whatever someone tells you when it goes against what you've believed in.
>>
>>21005476
having an attractive personality doesn't mean being nice all the time, look up charisma on command
>>
>>21005484
I've only posted in this thread three times now, though.
>>
>>21005476
It's vague because I don't know you enough to give specific advice. The stuff I did is gonna sound kind of vague as well. I tried to get fit, I got into philosophy (specifically stoicism), I socialized a bit more, and I focused on the hobbies I love (mainly guitar playing). I also worked on not putting pussy on a pedestal. The key is to work on yourself for yourself, not for others. I had to recognize that having a gf didn't make me better, let alone truly happy. It was vague when I got advice like this. But as time went on I grew more and more, developed self confidence and the like. If I could do better at putting specifics into text I would, sorry anon. Good luck
>>
>Do women even acknowledge men under 5'10' exist or do they not even register on their radars?
It depends on what other men are in the room, if you're handsome and well dressed and all that good shit, but in the same room as a guy taller than you, he will consistently win the battle for female attention.
>>
>>21003236
Those are self-imposed standards. You won't allow yourself to happy or think you're deserving of attention unless you meet those arbitrary standards.
>>
>>21005842
>Those are self-imposed standards.
wrong, retard, and six inches aint even enough these days. If you have more than six inches but not six figures, you're the side piece, if you have six figures but not over six inches you're being cheated on
>>
>>21005813
>Tall =/= good looking.
Only if the tall guy looks like a model.
>>
Very few people in the real world give half a shit about height, male or female
>>
>>21005886
delusional.
>>
>>21005898
No u
>>
>>21005930
if you think people don't care about height then you've lived your life without many taller than you competitors.
>>
>>21005934
Not the same person but you're absolutely retarded. Explain why so many people are shorter than 6'0' then ass clown.
>>
>>21006037
>Explain why so many people are shorter than 6'0' then ass clown.
genetic backwash
>>
>>21003029
>>21002998
Im 6'2 kissless virgin
>>
>>21006081
26yo forgot to add
>>
>>21003252
Those were guys
>>
>>21006078
And here you are wallowing in your own deception while all the short folks are having sex.
>>
I could rattle off a list of how my husband doesn't match this bizarre Hollywood idea of what you think women want. I could write pages about how I feel about him. I could reminisce for hours about the things we've experienced together. I could, but people with issues like this always have an excuse, a judgement, a rationalization. It's easier to be in pain than to take a hard look at how you treat other people, or how you process the world around you. I could tell you everything, but you'll just say it's a lie, or that I'm some kind of unicorn case, or that I'm destined to fall out of love - as if you know my mind and my life better than I do.
If you're alone, or people have given up on you, this is why. People aren't going to waste their time helping someone that won't listen and doesn't want it.
>>
>>21002989
you're asking the wrong questions. lets look at things from an evolutionary standpoint, women want 2 things:
1. Resources
2. Good genes
if you can't provide either/or, why should they give you the time of day? not much to it. if you're short=shit genes, get a big wallet.
>>
>>21002989
I have a counter-question that may or may not answer your question; have you ever been outside?
>>
>>21003236
False.

A lot of women like shorter guys and aren’t materialistic. When it comes to the resources a guy has the only concern should be whether he could support offspring.

Additionally there are guys with the “motion in the ocean” as well

There’s no logical reason to be this insecure.
>>
>>21006130
you could probably write pages about how you wish his dick and wallet were bigger too, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
You aren’t entitled to pussy if you act like an entitled pussy.
>>
>>21006155
>A lot of women like shorter guys
>>
>>21006140
>Bro science
Being tall isn't an indicator of good genes even in terms of evolution. You can be tall and suffer from a large amount of defects and hereditary diseases. Only brainlets fall for this tall is perfect meme.
>>
>>21006186
>>bro science
bros are out there fucking, its a hard science
>>
>>21006189
>Hard science
>According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , the average age-adjusted height for American men 20 years old and up is 69.1 inches (175.4 centimeters). That's about 5 feet 9 inches tall.
You do the math.
>>
>>21006198
yeah put a 5'9 manlet next to a 6'0 and see what the girls pick, girls only take manlets when they've been knocked up and ditched or ran out of resources
>>
>>21006157
No.
Thanks for proving my point, by the way. No answer, no evidence will ever be enough to help you because you don't really want it.
>>
>tfw 5'11 god emperor of manletkind
If I get on my tippy toes I can touch greatness but it was not to be.
>>
>>21003236
i thought the first six was you need a six pack
>>
>>21006224
>because you don't really want it.
nah I just don't believe you specifically
>>
>>21006246
Isn't it awfully convenient that everything that puts holes in your theory is a lie? What exactly would I have to gain from lying to strangers on an anonymous Brazilian ant-farming forum?
>>
>>21006257
I honestly don't believe for a second you wouldn't ditch your husband for a richer and more handsome man if the option was presented to you so why would I listen to you
>>
>>21006208
a woman will choose a manlet with a handsome face over a fucking 6'7 neanderthal looking asshole any day you stupid dense motherfucker.
>>
>>21006579
not at all
>>
>>21006589
>Johnny Depp - 5'10'
>Louis CK - 6'0'
Which one of the two do you think gets the girls wet?
Answer: You're a dumb cunt.
>>
>>21006224
>Thank you for proving my point

Ugh. I saw this on the front board. I dont even know what you're arguing about but I've found 9/10 times when someone says this they aren't only wrong, but just the worst person to be around.
>>
>>21006224
>>21006597
Alright I read.
You aren't wrong. Don't say that shit though. Jesus.
>>
>>21004933
Not really. It's the fact that the only way I'll get a girlfriend is by projecting a false image of myself that will mean the relationship is built on a lie. No woman is gonna be interested in the actual me with my hobbies and current looks, can I get one by pretending in some super outgoing extroverted dude that's the life of the party? Probably, but that's not the kind of person I am.
>>
I cant believe any of you motherfuckers. Thanks for making the world stupid.
>>
>>21006594
Depp would get cucked by a nameless Chad off the street and CK is an old soggy shit. I'm fucking handsome at 5'7 but get overlooked because I'm about as tall as the avg. white female. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

TALL + FACE = CHAD thats all females want
>>
>>21006617
You must be butt ugly. Every 5'7" guy I know that's good looking gets lots of girls.
>about as tall as the avg. white female
Oh, I see. You're a 6'3" virgin larping.
>>
>>21006617
I know lots of dudes around your height slaying pussy left to right. Wtf are you doing? lol.
>>
>>21006617
>TALL + FACE = CHAD thats all females want
you forgot status, retard.
The tall neutral beats the short neutral, the short with the face beats the tall neutral, the tall with the money beats both but his girl will cheat on him for tall+face
>>
>>21006155
>A lot of women like shorter guys
No they don't for fucks sake
Being short is something you make up for
Is it a death sentence? No, it's not
But at the same time no girl is gonna go "nah I prefer men shorter than me". They like shorter guys if we're talking a 5'4 girl and the choices are a 7'3 guy or a 5'11 one, but 5'7 vs say, 6'1? The latter already has one advantage.
>>
>>21006761
Source: your ass.
>>
File: 1540592484262.jpg (401 KB, 754x1460)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>OP whines about height
>Gets thoroughly btfo with multiple real life examples and statistics
>Refuses to accept any facts and continues to whine
Every single time.
>>
>>21006761
Expanding on this, one poster said being tall for men is very similar to having a nice rack as a woman.

It draws looks, it gets compliments and it's an attractive featute, but it doesn't solve everything. I have pretty tall friends and girls will compliment them in that ("wow you're so tall!" or putting themselves next to them to see the height difference) without barely knowing them, and they definitely look at them differently. But it won't get you anything I'd you don't know how to work with it.

The only difference is that there are a lot of men who are attracted to small breasts, and there are zero to none women that are outright attracted to shortness as a feature
>>
>>21006778
>shortness as a feature
It does come with a bonus in looks and body type so indirectly yes lots of women are attracted to it.
>>
>>21006776
dickletism is real though, might as well stay home if you don't pack heat, even your dumbass comic remarks on it
>>
>>21006786
>Bonus in looks
No
>Bonus in bodytype
If you work out, yes. Being fit is still attainable as a tall dude, and if the girl is into muscular men, muscular and tall beats muscular and short
>>
>>21006776
KEK
>>
>>21006605
I feel this so much. How do you cope with this? No one will ever appreciate me for who I am, so why bother with anything at all?
>>
>>21006828
>so why bother with anything at all?
because your monkey brain is going to keep begging for it until you find a way to defeat it
>>
>>21006791
>if the girl is into tall men, muscular and tall beats muscular and short
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>21006828
This is what people don't get. You can still get a girlfriend if you're like this, but you're going to have to contort into a blueprint that women are attracted to to do it.

I am not naturally outgoing, extroverted and confident, which is what most women are attracted to. Keeping up a facade like that would be both dishonest towards the poor girl I'm fooling and very tiring.
>>
>>21006864
If a girl is into muscular men it's because she likes the difference between male and female bodies. Height is a masculine trait, and tall plus muscular looks more imposing than just muscular.
>>
>>21006876
Most girls do not like the tall muscular type. It's a meme from insecure /fit/ posters.
>>
>>21006885
I didn't say they did, I'm just saying that if a girl like hunks she most likely likes them tall since height is manly

Though you'd be hard pressed to find a girl who doesn't find Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth hot.
>>
>>21003029
6'4 23yo virgin reporting for duty
>>
>>21006309
No, I wouldn't.
Why would I lie about that? You haven't answered my question.
What are you looking for here?
>>
>>21006994
He's looking for validation and people telling him he's right, that he will never get girls because he's short.
>>
>>21007040
I suspect this, or some kind of quick fix. Like
>just say x while doing y and girls will do whatever you want bruh
>>
>>21007057
Even if there were such a quick fix he would find an excuse to not use it.
>>
Yes and anyone posting a retarded question like this should be shot.
>>
>>21007040
I'm not him and I don't think my failures come from being short, I'm just saying it's hard to build any self confidence when you see yourself so far away from that society tells you is a desirable man.

>just become a desirable man bruh
It's not easy, and I don't even know where to begin. I did what my parents told me to do which was to try to land a good job and study, and be nice to people and don't bother them
>>
>>21007083
What women find desirable in men are guys who don't obsess over petty shit like height.
>>
>>21007093
I haven't obsessed over my height in a few years desu, I used to be really down about it but I realized it doesn't matter. It's just another bad quality on top of a bunch of them, and probably not even a big deal.
>>
>>21007083
Ever occur to you that you could be dead wrong about what society thinks is a desirable man?
>>
>>21007106
Perhaps, but it what society drives in my brain and what I compare myself to. And honestly can society be wrong? It's the sum of all of us.
>>
it's a meme but girls do like taller guys, just not to the absurd degree people say. But a woman is less likely to be into a man shorter than she is I guess
>>
>>21007129
So what exactly do you think society sees as a desirable man, that you don't have? Other than being a sad whiner which nobody finds attractive.
>>
>people actually reply to this shitty bait without even saging
>>
>>21003302
>"it's all personality"
>still dated a guy that was taller
Cmon, be honest
>>
>>21007145
>sad whiner which no one finds attractive
Only if you're ugly, otherwise you're in touch with your emotions
>>
>>21007160
Being a sad whiner makes anyone ugly.
>>
>>21007148
Hi, 5'6" guy here. One of my gfs was 5'11". How do you explain that?
>>
>>21007174
How do I explain what? I pointed out the femanon's own post didn't argue against OP
>dude height doesn't matter, my proof is that I dated a guy taller than me
There are exceptions to almost every rule
>>
>>21007145
>not handsome
>not confident
>reserved
>not extrovert
>usually dislike parties
>prone to depression
>unattractive job (IT)
>short
>not exciting and risk taking
>>
>>21007170
Nope, there's basically a genre of music with sad acoustic guitar guys and rnb bros devoted to pandering to women that love that shit. And don't get me wrong, women are right to be attracted to attractive people, but they hate admitting it
>>
>>21007198
That's a different kind of sad. Not the pathetic whining type of sad.
>>
>>21002989
most women don't admit that non-perfect men exist. A woman who has rejected 100 men in the past year will convince herself that men don't like her and dating as a woman is super hard. Because in her mind those 100 men she rejected don't exist.
>>
>>21004659
Yeah but look at the quality. That's like pointing out that fat chicks have more sex than hot girls. Fat girls go have drunken sex every weekend so they can convince themselves they're attractive and desireable. Women who aren't fat know that they're hot so they don't need to.
Manlets like you go out and fuck those drunk fat girls so you can tell yourself "dude I'm so alpha I fucked 100 girls!" but have you ever fucked a non-obese woman? Have you ever been in a relationship with a non-obese woman?
>>
>>21007174
Barack Obama became president, does this mean there isn't racial inequality still?
>>
>>21003302
>woman here. I dated a man who was taller than me. And even then it was really an exceptional circumstance and most days I never would have given him the chance.
KEK I love how often women on here accidentally confirm everything we're saying.
>>
>>21007684
The bitter denial is strong in that one.
>>
>>21007688
There is no racial inequality in America no.
Stop commiting crime and you too can get somewhere.
>>
>>21004659
>manlets are all degenerate manwhores
Oh man, this hurts haha. I'll never have a cute tiny virgin boyfriend to grow old with.
>>
>>21004479
Dude if there are chubby chasers amongst men then there are amongst women
Seriously have you never even kissed a girl?
>>
File: shrt.jpg (331 KB, 500x650)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>21004479
Oh, samefag as >>21007753 and this was hours ago so who knows if you're still here.
But I exist. Here I am. Not sure how many female manlet chasers are out there but I know there are at least a few others that I've interacted with.
>>
>>21007791
The problem is that you associate being short with being submissive.
>>
>>21007799
>expecting me to not want to lift and carry a man who weighs 115 lbs soaking wet
Dom manlets can just date even tinier women easily anyway. Many womanlets prefer men who are only slightly taller than them, I've seen the statements with my own two eyes.
>>
>>21007791
I am a hidden sub and I've literally never met a Dom woman, let alone one who likes manlets.
>>
>>21007827
Sounds like you don't understand how big the difference in physical strength between men and women is.
>>
File: lead_720_405.png (239 KB, 720x405)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>21007846
I've experienced having more upper body strength/grip strength than a couple of grown men of the aforementioned size (being able to lift and open things at work that they couldn't). I think I may have weird genes though, my parents were both pretty athletic/strong people.
It's probably only a marginal advantage and I know I don't match the strength of an average man, but an untrained small man? Yeah.

Also even small women can lift bigger men with the right method, pic related. Since I only mentioned carrying.

>>21007832
Never? Whenever I get the chance to talk with other dommes online they often prefer smaller. At least skelly. Although some like the psychological aspect of domming a big boy.
>>
>>21007182
My husband checks off on all of these, except maybe depression. He tends to use humor to cover up his feelings.

Stop treating people like they're little chunks of some kind of female (or male) hive mind. It's incredibly disrespectful to be lumped in with someone else's bad experiences just because you have the same genitals. You wouldn't like it if a feminist started talking over you and calling you names because of something she read about men on the internet, so why is it okay or reasonable for you to do that to other people? Stop trying to get your cues about what women want from movies and television. Those things exist to make money, and the people that make them don't give two shits if it makes you feel bad. Go outside and take a long look at the couples you see. No mind reading, no guessing games, no telling yourself that they're clearly only together because of such and such excuse.

Your misery is self-induced. It's up to you whether or not you're willing to take the key and free yourself of it.
>>
>>21007950
>Your misery is self-induced. It's up to you whether or not you're willing to take the key and free yourself of it.
This is straight up insulting to all of us who have never received any interest from the opposite sex. It says a lot about you that you automatically assume they've done some something wrong to deserve it. If you don't have any concrete advice, please refrain from posting.
>>
>>21002989
The only thing I care about is that they're taller than I am. And I'm only 5'6
>>
>>21007950
That doesn't really change much, to be honest. I am not a mindreader, I cannot know how people outside are just by looking at them.

However I can know what women tend to say they enjoy on other males, and usually confidence and extroversion is very up in the list. I can tell I am not handsome because I am not delusional, I can tell I'm short because I know how numbers work, and I know people like people who are exciting because that's what being exciting means.

So it's very easy to see why most women especially have zero interest on interacting with me. I don't have much to offer and a relationship at the end of the day is a transaction.
>>
>>>21006885
>Most girls do not like the tall muscular type
are you smoking crack? Of course they like tall muscular men, if they say they don't its like when dudes say some shit about "like a girl with a little meat on her bones" so he SOUNDS less vain but you bet your ass he'd rather take a slim girl over a fat one
>>
>>21004338
There's one who posts on this site a lot.

My best friend has never dated a guy taller than 5'8". She's pretty as fuck, too.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6 KB, 186x271)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>21008564
Most girls won't find a guy like pic related to be super attractive.
Swimmer bodies are what is considered to be the most attractive.
>>
>>21008224
Making sweeping judgements and entire worldviews based on raw emotional knee jerk reactions is the definition of self-induced misery. Accusing people of dishonesty and needling for loopholes when they prove you wrong is self-induced misery. Punishment and wrongdoing is not an element.

>>21008311
Everybody should try to be confident because it's healthy, emotionally and mentally. Extroversion just means that someone recharges by being around people instead of being alone. That's literally all it means. I have a feeling that you're conflating a bunch of other, unrelated traits with that.
I'll say it again: approach people like individuals. It's not really fair to the other person, or yourself, to have a head full if assumptions and judgements before you've even said "hello."
>>
>>21008564
Next time don't out yourself as an angry basement-dwelling incel so obviously.
>>
>>21008689
What sweeping judgments have been made? You basically admitted to your husband not being a confident man, yet somehow he's managed to catch your interest. If anything, you seem to presume that we treat everyone poorly and purposely act in a way that screams insecurity just because we have yet to do the same. So please, do not conflate your experiences with ours. You have no idea of the effort I have put into improving my situation. I'm more than welcome to take anything you say to heart as long as it's not delivered with a load of assumptions.
>>
>>21008689
What assumptions am I making? I don't usually bother people because in my experience people tend to be either bothered or bored if I talk to them. Confidence is hard to come by when you don't feel like you have anything that makes you especial or interesting.
>>
>>21008896
Like it or not, your body evolved over millions of years to project and perceive emotions long before we had languages or a society. If you're walking around thinking about how so-and-so would never date you, or about how inferior you are, or seething and frustrated, it's going to be off-putting. If you don't understand this you might literally be autistic.

>>21008931
This entire thread is a series of generalizations about women. Not all women care about height.
What kind of interests do you have? What have you tried to do to feel more interesting?
>>
>>21008878
>YOU'RE JUST AN INCEL, WOMEN TOTALLY DON'T LIKE A SIGN OF GOOD PHYSICAL HEALTH
delusional skinnyfat retard
>>
>>21009189
It is simply a fact that most women do not like the tall muscular type men that incels are gay for. Why so angry?
>>
>>21008999
Not all women care about height but I think you can probably say that on average, women like men to be taller than them.

As for my interests, I'm just a boring person overall. It's just how I am, I like to hike by myself, I like to draw every once in a while, I prefer letting people talk since I don't have much to share, and for my more serious interests sometimes I like to talk about politics or physics.
>>
>>21009271
It seems to me like you need encouragement in the form of positive social experiences. I would try to meet people with similar interests, like in an art class or a group hike, maybe "just" a social media group for these things if you want to start small. They won't get bored talking about favorite trails or sights.

I put "just" in quotations because it seems like belittling if I don't. Even small steps are important.
>>
>>21007708
>t. manlet that fucks fat girls every weekend
>>
I see nobody's linked the short people song. :(
>>
>>21002989
itt: mentally-underdeveloped man-children planning the incel rebellion
>>
>>21009597
Not him, but what a laughably predictable response. Try harder
>>
>>21009426
Eh I tried a group hike once and it went badly, I ended up spending most of the time by myself while other people socialized. I'm just not a person that talks a lot, and that bores other people really fast.
>>
>>21002989
Nowadays no Op. But she will marry u after sucking 45 dicks.

And then you live in a boring sexless marriage when she gets fat with man haircut.
>>
Not really

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.