[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Boy Girl.png (31 KB, 1200x724)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Dating is dead, western whores want only specifications, not men, they hate anyone below an 8 looks wise and wish they were dead. Take the blackpill, society is on the verge of collapsing.
>>
>>21001889
>>>/r9k/
Shoo shoo, back into your cave
>>
I've been seeing a girl, and we are close enough that I can pretty much say anything I want to her.

I've only given her shitty kisses so far, and on our next date I really wanted to go for the French kiss. I even have the location planned out, right by the edge of a lake, hopefully at sunset but I'll settle for wherever the sun is lmao.

My plan was to finally ask her what she thinks about dating more officially, something along those traps, and I expect her to say she is UNSURE. I am really hoping she says she isn't sure yet, cause then I was gonna hold her hands and lean in and suggest we should kiss properly, just to see how we feel, then I want to French kiss her while holding her.

Is this cute and romantic, or is it confrontational and stealing a kiss?
I can't really decide, I know her well enough she would probably accept my advances.
>>
How the fuck do I kiss. I'm so shit at it
>>
Some girl texted me and said lmy so I searched it up and apparently it means love you and miss you what is the appropriate response to this ?
>>
>>21001928
If she could bother actually spelling it out then it probably doesn't mean anything
>>
I haven't defined the relationship with this guy I'm seeing, but that's because he's been talking about interviewing for a job that he's potentially gotta move away for. I feel weird though, because we've been dating a while, and I have no idea what we are. Do you think I should just wait it out and see what happens with his job (like a month), so that we can have the conversation based on that outcome- or should I just bring it up now.
>>
>>21001912
practice
>>
Why would a girl make a comment like this?

She said something about wanting to jump registers from 2 to 3. (I was on 4, and 3 is right next to me While 2 is across the aisle, but still only 15ft away)

(Keep in mind, were both early 20's, working retail. And that there is no real difference between registers, just the location)
>>
>>21001946
She probably farted and wants to get away from the smell.
>>
girls....!!!??? owo *hugs you and runs away hiding my face* O.o rip to xxxtentacion forever >.< XD
>>
What’s the best way to to back to normalcy after dating someone who was super intense and obsessively high maintenance?
I’m trying to get past that and there’s someone I’m sort of seeing but I keep getting worried over what my friends are calling nothing. Like I’m constantly afraid of her losing interest just because of apparently normal things.
>>
Is anyone else in awe of what dating is like in 2019? It just seems like such an intolerable experience that it's not even worth the effort for the marginal benefits. Maybe I am disenfranchised with life in general.
>>
>>21001942
With who?
>>
A girl I have never seen before in my life just offered me a ride home while I was walking. Why?
>>
All I ever wanted was a fat milf with big boobs I could burry my face in and hide with forever. Is that too much to ask for in a woman?
>>
>>21002016
Chicks love kidneys
>>
>>21002013
Yea, and yea to the life in general not being exciting, but what's the alternative?
>>
What's the secret downside to the life of 9/10 girls ? There's a 9/10 girl who seemed interested in me but I'm a 7/10 so the only reason why she'd like me is if she has confidence or self-esteem issues, and I'm trying to understand where they might come from. She's gorgeous, popular (she has like 1000+ friends on fb), seems rich, good family, etc. The only thing I've noticed is that she didn't really socialize at school. She was always on her phone talking to someone, or with one or two friends of hers, but even I talked to more people than her, and I'm retarded when it comes to making friends. Basically, what could make a girl want to date downwards in looks ? I'm quite smarter than her so that could contribute
>>
>>21002026
Relationships seem better in the past regardless of what people will claim.

People say you have more choice today, but really, do you? People spend 10+ years on average dating around with people they will never even marry until settling down at THIRTY YEARS OLD. People don't even have children until they're already 30, which is insane desu. Not sure if that's ever been a common thing before.

It seems like such a hassle, whereas in the past things weren't such a headache.
>>
>>21002024
Seriously though how do I volunteer my face as a chubby milf's chair. I just want to help out my community!
>>
>>21002054
And back then people talked to each other on the train instead of phone zone, and my neighbors all spoke English.
The past is gone, you live now, accept it.
>>
>>21002077
Why accept it? I have thought of moving out of America before, but maybe that is a pipe dream.
>>
>>21002054
relationships in the past meant settling for a local, probably a prom night pregnancy, then spending the rest of your days tolerating each other for the kids' sake (no divorces in 1950!) in a haze of alcoholism and/or valium.

relationships today mean picking someone you really connect with but being forced to delay milestones because nobody can afford a house or children anymore even when both of you have full-time jobs and 2.5 ""side hustles""
>>
>>21002015
Your arm, a doll, a reasonable human being if you ask nicely and they consent.
>>
>>21002013
I agree, it seems like no one young is serious or thinking about the long term.
>>
girls, how do i work around a stupid hypothetical situation i created for myself

>HATE the initial approach/introduction
>loner so no friends
>dont like talking about the usually consversation starters like "so what do you do?"
>usually answer bare minimums and politely say shit like "id rather not say"

tldr, guy approaches you or you approach guy and conversation goes
>hey anonnette im anon
>hey anon im anonette so who are you here with, where are your friends
>lol i dont have any because im a loner/i dont want to tell you
>oookaayy, soooo what do you do for work then?
>lol not telling you that either

doesnt look good does it?

im not fucking lying im actually pretty interesting once im comfortable around someone i just have a lot of personal stuff tying my hands
>>
> Gym class
> There is an girl in class i'm blindly in love
> Girl is tall, white, overweight, kinda good looking and her fat proportion is well distribuited (that sandclock shape) and some motherly hips, you know.
> By attitude she is a calmed person, she studies Engineering in Software
> She is modest in her fashion.
> You can see her fashion style is more rock oriented

She is my type, but the thing is that i'm kinda carismatic but my physique doesn't help me at all, i need to lose some weight also i'm hispanic, not a very attractive face (but i have the luck of having beard and adopt the Hippie Jesus look) and short (she is like 185cm tall and im just the king of manlets 165cm) but fuck, i dont want to wait and waste the chance. I'm into her fashion sense as well. Of course i'm going to show my insecurities to her (just a very bad move) but show the best of me.

What you think about my situation, i need some advice in how to best act because i haven't been into dating for a long time. And please, be sincere.
>>
>>21002102
Why don't you tell them ? Unless you work for the CIA I don't get why you wouldn't tell them where do you work. Also never say ''I'm a loner'' dude, just say you came by yourself
>>
What do you talk about when you and a girl have zero of the same interests?
>>
>>21002099
a dogs dick
>>
>>21002112
Try getting her into some of your interests and try getting into some of hers
>>
Trying to figure this girl out. Is she asexual? Or just shy and I need to take lead?
>been on half dozen dates
>still keeping distant when hugging
>no physical contact
I'm used to girls taking the lead in getting physical. I ain't fishing for that #metoo. But despite becoming closer friends theres no build with the physical part of dating: hand holding, kissing, cuddling, etc. All the flags of being interested are there but when we are in person it's like a first date all over again just with more fluid conversation
>>
What do girls think of Old Spice?
>>
>>21002132
Smells like deodorant. Not bad but not better than showering or cologne
>>
>>21002099
>a reasonable human being if you ask nicely and they consent
lmao who the fuck is going to want to practice kissing
>>
>>21002112
Talk about leaving to find another girl
>>
>>21002119
Would it be weird if I randomly took an interest in their interests? Say I don’t watch movies at all but she tells me she loves horror films and then I start watching horror films to discuss with her? Would I look desperate?
>>
>>21002108
i tell them the vague answer like the industry just not specific company/organization/ etc. also i dont tell them overtly "haha guess what? im a loner!" its just the topic leads to that really fucking fast
>>
>>21002146
Um, other people with assburgers like you?
>>
>>21002150
But why no specific company ? I don't get the reasoning here. And how the fuck does being a loner come up in a discussion ? I have small talk with coworkers all the time and I don't think I've ever mentioned my social life at all
>>
What's it feel like being a really hot girl? Physically and mentally. I've always wondered out of curiosity.
Also what does it feel like physically to be obese? This one is gender neutral
>>
Girls. Is there anything you wish guys would ask?
>>
>>21002154
I'm not autistic, just a loser
>>
>>21002175
Oh! Good one. I come back later.
>>
>>21002149
Lol I was in this exact situation a few months ago, it was horror movies too. What worked for me was that I avoided talked about hobbies and interests by talking about our life goals, our childhoods, our countries of origin, basically things that everyone has. For example we ended up having a long intimate discussion once because we realized that we both come from villages in the mountains so we talked about memories from there and it went very smoothly. When I was stuck in a conversation, I asked her about her interests and just let her talk. She explained to me everything there is to know about some random indian movie once just because I acted like it interested me, it took like 2h but it was nice to see her passionate about something. Letting women talk about themselves is the go-to technique if you don't know how to strike up a convo
>>
>>21002168
a couple reasons namely its not one many in my city know by name and on the off chance they did, the company/position says a LOT about me that can be revealed in a more tactful manner so id rather dodge it upfront. for the loner bit it, it works differently when youre in a specifically social situation and not somewhere where its normal to keep personal shit to yourself so your means of making a living isn't conflated with potential drama
>>
>>21001940
Bump
>>
>>21002175
>What's it feel like being a really hot girl? Physically and mentally.
Exhausting.
>>
>>21002243
Help me!
>>21001902
>>
The guy Im seeing never asks me out anymore. I usually set up when we meet up because my work schedule is kinda busy, so its gotten to be a pattern where if I propose he’ll usually say yes and we meet up. However, I can go two weeks without texting him and he still won’t message me. Then when I reach out, he’ll say yes. Is this bad? Should I be offended? He’s still agreeing to see me but he’s not asking me. I realize this developed over time because my schedule is busy so I prefer to know when I’m seeing him beforehand, but I’m worried that maybe this means he doesn’t like me very much. I mean going for weeks without him asking is a long time. What should I think of this?
>>
Can you smell if a guys bed has had another girl in it?

I can smell both girls but I've never noticed someone elses bed smell.
>>
>>21002270
This is my exact situation, except the gender is reversed. This girl always seems enthusiastic to see me, however I always have to initiate it.

I'm not going to take it as rejection until I hear the words out her mouth though.
>>
I went on a few dates with this girl but she decided to go official with someone else. Now at work she’ll act all coy around me while not talking to me (we used to talk daily before) and got mad went I talked to her about it and would no longer even look in my direction before storming off when it was time to clock out.
Was I in the wrong to share how I felt?
>>
>>21002233
Now
>>
>>21002531
Yeah. You were wrong about alot.
Don’t mix work and dating, because of what just happened. Have fun with unnecessary drama in your life
>>
>>21002279
Change your sheets, you are gross.
>>
>all couples will be celebrating tomorrow
>I'll stay at home being lonely and incel
;_;
>>
>>21002542
What is tomorrow?
>>
I've been dating a girl for a little over 3 months now and her birthday is in a little over one month from now. I'd like to get her something nice, but I don't know what's an acceptable gift for someone you've been dating for that duration of time. Any general recommendations or ideas? Price range is up to 80 dollars or so.
>>
I don't really know how relationships work with guy or girl and everything is just confusing me
>>
>>21002592
I mean what does she like?
>>
File: 1553116510930.jpg (145 KB, 600x900)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>21002597
You find someone you think is attractive, you ask them if they'd like to go out on a date/to dinner/to a bar/etc. If they say yes, you go out, try not to be awkward, dress nicely, try to have fun. If you enjoyed the date, ask them if they'd like to go out on another one either at the very end of the date, or the next day. If you didn't enjoy the date, don't ask them out on another one. I used to make that mistake until very recently.

>>21002599
Scuba diving and hippie shit like handmade soaps and the like. Also generic suggestions would be appreciated.
>>
>>21002609
Maybe something from a fair trade store? They’ve got lots of hippie shit. Jewelry is always good. Not a ring though, something cute like a necklace or bracelet would be nice with a cute little handwritten note on the inside of the box.
>>
File: 1545024923637.png (1.77 MB, 760x866)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>21002617
I'd never heard of a fair trade store until just now. I'll look into it. Thanks.
>>
Lady Femalots, what say you is most troubling to your countenance? To be insulted on account of ye intelligence, or ye foolishness?
>>
Femanons, if you found out a guy you were dating already lived out his wildest sex fantasies with multiple women at once how would you react? What if it turned out that you knew the girls personally? How far is too kinky? Do you think youd stay by his side, knowing his sexual appetite rivals yours and most mens? Would you be able to stomach the fact that your boyfriend has been enacting hardcore sex fantasies with multiple women who all share in and cherish a highly active sexual prowess? What would you ask the girls?
>>
>>21001912
Focus on one lip at a time and be gentle and slow.
>>
>handjobs are okay
>blowjobs are nice
>benis-in-bagina is swell
>but nothing beats your own death grip that you mastered all your life and rubbing one out

Prove me wrong
>>
>>21002838
Nah, sex with a woman is ultimate. You might just be bad at it or with someone who is bad at it.
>>
>>21002112
why do you talk to her?
>>
File deleted.
Women. Why aren’t you interested in me initially off of a first impression?
I’m a miserable kissless virgin at age 27. I have no ability to be happy anymore and I have a mental illness. I’m so lonely and every woman I talk to treats me like total
Shit. Can somebody here please help me? No amount of professional help ha been able to ease these thoughts I have any the intense depression I face every hour of every day. Some nights I can’t even sleep at all.

I think my face is entirely the problem. Nobody likes it.
>>
Women
What would you do if your parents don't like your bf?
>>
>>21003119
Have you ever tried Tinder?
>>
>>21003131
Yes and I get no likes. That’s why I blame my appearance on this.
>>
>>21003134
What have you tried to get a gf ??
>>
>>21003146
Tinder
Bumble
Match
Real life bars
Friends of 21 year old sis
>>
>>21002270
Bump
>>
>>21002270
how is that even a relationship when you go weeks without even texting each other lol
i was platonic friends with a girl and we spent hours hanging out and texting every single day
he probably thinks you're just using him for sex, and so he's just using you for sex
>>
>>21003152
try a hobby.
>not even joking
>>
>>21003191
I have hobbies. Hobbies don’t have anything to do with beauty standards
>>
>>21003198
hobbies that put you around people. and keep doing them.
>also speak up in those situations.
> step one: make a statement
>ask a question in that context
>>
>>21003198
You sound like a miserable wretch. Women, by and large, don't want to prop their boyfriends up. All your posts are you begging to be propped up.
>>
>>21003208
fuking oath. he reeks of clinginess
>its the truth mate
>>
>>21001946
Any serious answers?
>>
>>21001946
>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.
>>
>>21002270
Do you have any reason to doubt him?
If he usually says yes when you ask him it's a strong signal that he is usually willing.
It looks more like a lack of self-confidence on your side.
If you want to be sure ask him.
That's how I'd want to be treated.
>>
could use a females input. met some chick the other night at my local pub, she was into me and asked for my number. i gave it too her and she txts me hers. wait two days then try calling her, rings for a bit then goes to voicemail, try a half later, rings for like a second then voicemail. txt her to see if shes keen to catch for lunch on the weekend, all she txts back is 'do you have social media?'. i was drunk and she was pre tipsy also
>>
>>21003266
half hour later*
>>
I had a female friend confide in me a week or so ago about some shitty stuff going on at her work and I want to follow up over snapchat and see if she is all good.

Any ideas how to bring it up? I'm socially retarded.
>>
Women, how do you react to seeing a guy’s boner through his pants?
>>
>>21003272
I'm a dude, but if she felt comfortable enough to tell you in the first place she wont mind you asking. it shows you're a caring friend
>>
>>21003266
I'm not a girl, but in my opinion she was slightly drunk and totally forgot who the fuck you are. She asked for social media to see a picture of you or to get a clue on who you are. There is also a chance she gave her number to other people that night.
>>
Both my ex and current GF have told me that I'm 'different' to other guys, in a good way. What exactly do they mean? I was told it's just because I'm not a fuckboy but I assume there's something more to it. Are they picking up on my 'tisms?
>>
Girls

Why do you take sex so seriously? I’ve dated 6 girls over the course of the past 7 months. None of them turned into relationships. Why? Because after the 2nd dates, when the girls would hint they want to get physical , i told them I wanted to wait a few months before doing that stuff. And they all ghosted me
>>
>>21003805
>a few months
>>
>>21003317
If it's my boyfriend, then I feel turned on
If it's anybody else then awkward
>>21003805
A few months is quite long time... Around a month in of dating is the best time for me to fuck. I guess just try and find a girl who feels the same or at least doesn't mind waiting for some time. Are you okay with kissing, oral sex and such before intercourse or do you want to wait with all of that?
>>
For gurls
What is the difference in creepy or scary guy?
>>
>>21002552
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dia_dos_Namorados
;_;
>>
>>21003912
Kissing but that’s it
>>
For whoever has any tips

I'm a crybaby, I cry a lot when I don't want to because of shame and emotional pain basically. Any tips on how to get it together in that kind of situation and stop the crying?
>>
What kind of hobbies do girls like?
>>
>>21003232
Well, I'd think that a girl actively wanting to be near me has a sorta consistent meaning
>>
>>21004033
Mine are hiking, video games and cooking.
>>
What's the best way to transition a conversation on Tinder from regular talk to more lewdness?
>>
Had a tinder match with an introvert girl. Our conversations seemed good and she replied fast, seemed generally interested and flirted abit. I asked her out anf she said probably, wanting to make sure her parents didnt have plans 3 days later (??) and said she'd lmk the next day(heard this bs from women before). Waited a day, didnt say anything, assumed she wasnt interested and had better options. We had talked for two days with me starting the convo both times. Did i make the right assumption?
>>
>>21003112
Because she’s hot and likes talking to me. I’m just tired of dull conversations.
>>
>>21004048
You're not a girl
>>
>>21004033
In men, I like exercise and fitness of some type, cooking, and something intellectual.
>>
>>21004129
So you want a book reading house wife?
>>
Am I ugly
unsee(dot)cc(fslash)e118324f
>>
>>21004168
there's no image there just post it here faggot
>>
>>21004168
holy shit you're ugly
>>
>>21004209
Ok
>>
>>21004168
You’re alright man just work on it
>>
>>21004226
Work on what?
>>
Every time a guy asks out my girl friends and gets rejected, everyone in the social circle (and not only sometimes) finds out real quick and talks about how creepy/whatever they are.

This is kinda giving me anxiety about asking girls out again because I'm afraid this will snowball into a situation like other girls knowing and not wanting to date what another 'threw away' and considered not worthy enough.
Does this happen?
>>
>>21004248
Its bullshit really. Whether or not a mans advances are creepy depend entirely on how attractive he is.

Don't sweat it, the joys of being a man is not actually caring what women have to say LOL
>>
>>21004248
Sure it does but apart from a minority of particularly shallow/insecure people it's a young people thing. Just like in high school a guy wouldn't like to confess he likes a girl after another guy just called her ugly or slutty or whatever. Sexual attraction is a deeply personal thing and when you don't have that much life experience with it yet, being laughed at for who you find attractive is scary to people.

For by far most it's something they overcome when growing up. Sure no one wants to date the guy who is known to ask out every single girl he can manage to hold still long enough to ask, or who was obsessively in love with their sister for a year. But just having asked out someone in your social clique... hardly an issue in itself.
>>
>>21004033
I mostly enjoy reading and writing.
>>
>>21004248
That's why you start with a less attractive practice gf, raise your stock in others eyes as being desired, then move up from there
>>
>>21004301
How does that help me get laid?
>>
>>21004058
Throw her a comment that she can respond more or less seriously to. E.g. if she mentions what she's wearing, tell her she's making you get ideas or you need visual aids tongue in cheek. Or if she acts proud of a pick up line or joke, ask her how many guys she landed with that so far (again, tongue in cheek, add a smiley if you're unsure of the tone).
Do this twice at most, if she shrugs or laughs it off she's not interested in discussing this seriously (yet).

When in doubt imo it's better to be more subtle than overt. You're on tinder, you matched with her, you're chatting, she knows you want some. Half her matches are making puns about ass eating to her. It is not going to be as special or exciting for her to hear that someone is sexually interested in her as it would be for your average guy. She wants to know that you are not just thirsty but a clever/fun/sexually compatible/otherwise charming guy who also wants her. You want her to feel flattered by your attention and unless you are strikingly handsome that comes with selling her on your personality.
>>
>>21004311
I thought you were asking "what kind of hobbies do girls like [to do]". Having said that there are more female readers than male ones so joining a reading circle or slam poetry stuff or other artsy literature themed nights will get you a clamfest most likely.

By far most women are looking for a compatible man with similar interests. Sure some hobbies have more general appeal than others - being good at dancing is almost universally sexy, being a great cook is a big bonus in a serious relationship, outdoorsy hobbies that build muscle and get you exercise are never bad especially when they have an adventurous sound - but at the end of the day there are also girls dreaming about a guy as into silent movies as they are, or whatever else they personally love. If you want to build your appeal by picking up a new hobby do something like bouldering, also nice to do for a date.
>>
>>21004335
>there are more female readers than male ones
Got a source for that?
Possible they are just more likely to read in groups than men?
Ntayrt
>>
How can I reasonably flirt with a girl at work?

(Don't bother with telling me not to try. I know the risks of dating at work)
>>
File: 1559584316185.png (504 KB, 683x748)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>at house party
>talking to some gril
>she wants to go smoke
>goes stands by the door and gives me the "come with" hand signal
>get outside and she realises three dudebros are outside
>she looks frustrated and goes back inside
>I chill with the dudebros for a bit and dont even think about what just did

Am I autistic or did she want to choke on my dick and swallow my load?
>>
How do I approach asking out this girl ? I haven't seen or talked to her in about a month but she seemed interested back then. Do I try to strike up a convo first and ask her out later or do I go directly to ''hey wanna grab coffee ?''. Striking up a convo would be kinda awkward since I don't really know her but asking her out might be too direct, so idk.
>>
>>21004368
Be yourself
>>
Question for guys (I'm a guy too)

I want to hangout with a male friend but I have social anxiety and never hang out with people so I don't know how to do it. I'm probably overthinking a lot about it. I have this work friend from the past and we really got on well. We brought up catching up with eachother, but the thing is, I don't know what to suggest. I live at my parents so they can't come there. Should I ask if they want to go hiking or grab a bite to eat? I feel pretty clueless
>>
>>21004423
>Should I ask if they want to go hiking or grab a bite to eat?
Depends how long you've been romantically interested in him. If it's just a first date ask him to go grab food or drinks, anything more involved in that is going to be weird.

How do you know he's gay too? You're setting yourself up for heartbreak if you aren't already sure.
>>
Question for hetero men. All things physical aside, what qualities do you find attractive in a woman and makes her seem worthy of your commitment?
>>
>>21004453
No, we're both straight males.

I've isolated myself for a long time because of trauma. So I haven't really hung out with people in years
>>
>>21004455
Those dubz, honesty, loyalty, intelligence
>>
File: imanidiot.jpg (68 KB, 852x564)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
tl;dr Should i reach out to someone I think has lost interest in me?

>met girl, go one a few dates
>invites me back to hers, fuck all night to the point she says "I can't take anymore"
>chat in bed before heading home
>invite her on another date, she's going on holiday for a week
>try to chat but she doesn't reply, maybe she's busy
>invite her to some drinks with friends when she's back, says she's busy but might come after
>pic related is out last interaction

I've got tickets I booked for a show a while ago and want to invite her but I have a feeling she's gone off me. My friend said if she was interested she would have said "I have plans, but how about next week?" Should I see if she wants to come, or have I fucked myself by saying "let me know if you want to something?" I have other options, just really liked this girl
>>
Where should I take a girl out on a date...
I thought going to a lake was a good idea but she said it was lame.

I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas.
>>
>>21004455
Honesty, loyalty, kindness and plenty of others. It's hard to make a list, but it's easy to see if you get along well with someone while you are talking with them.
>>
>>21004406
Wish I naturally had a flirty way to my behavior then
>>
>>21004541
>I've got plans tonight unfortunately
That's another guy
>>
>>21004622
Be the best version of yourself
>>
>>21004455
compatible sense of humor, kindness, empathy, wit and general feeling of being comfortable around her.
>>
>>21004383
Please someone help me.
>>
Girls: is Quentin Tarantino sexy?
>>
>>21004700
Why would you ham it up with other cocks? What were you doing???
>>
>>21004700
maybe she wanted some private conversation with you
>>
Had a sick date planned to walk around a really romantic lake, so I could make some serious advances on to girl I'm seeing.

But she basically called me a fag and wants to go somewhere less lame.
Where the hell should I take this entitled bitch? I have literally no idea where to go, all we ever do together casually is drink, and I wanted to have an intimate moment with this cunt.

I get it though, she's currently recovering from a sports injury so its fair, but I don't know what to do that's romantic and intimate!

Ideas?
>>
>>21004705
Him? No.
His movies? Yes.
>>
>>21004365
Sorry for the late reply, was afk. It's kind of common knowledge as far as I know, googled around a little but obviously most is self-report and the differences aren't big (https://www.statista.com/statistics/249781/book-reading-population-in-the-us-by-gender/ or https://today.yougov.com/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2018/08/14/reading-books-men-women).

Obviously you never really know what people do at home alone, but I've only ever heard people in publishing talking about women spending more on books and showing more interest in any activity related to reading (not just discussing novels but also attending meet and greets with authors for example).
>>
>>21004551
Completely depends on the girl. A typical dinner date is a good start for both parties, test the waters and see what eachother like. After that start brainstorming. Is she adventurous? Is she down to earth? Would she prefer a night in and a movie, or a night out and a walk around the city? You can’t just look at a girl and know what she’s going to like as a date
>>
>>21004455
Acting different than the majority of girls generally. Little things such as not being a facebook activist.
>>
>>21004705
I don't care for him physically and he has always seemed a pretty abrasive, domineering person to me. But I am sure I would feel attracted to him at least somewhat if I knew him. He's quite talented, intelligent, very very driven, articulate, he has a strong personality. He is for better or worse not average, and he can actually back up potentially annoying behavior with real ability. That's a relatively rare thing. To have a man (or woman for that matter) with great abilities paying attention to you and sharing their thoughts on you(r life, stories, work, anything) is flattering.
>>
File: 1560322288639.jpg (100 KB, 615x477)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>21004709
>>21004710
I'm autistic and dont recognise things like this until after they happen. How do I stop this from happening in the future?
>>
>>21004718
Kind of sounds to me like she's not wanting the same thing as you (for this particular night) anyway. If she loved the idea of having lots of quiet moments to kiss you she wouldn't protest, injury or not.

Also did she actually respond so rudely or is that just your paraphrasing? Because that's not very promising.

You have three options: either you tell her to decide if she has her mind set on something, or you go for an in between like a singer songwriter in a small venue or whatever, or you flat out tell her you were looking forward to something more small scale and if walking is the issue maybe you can meet at either of your places.
>>
>>21004423
>>21004480
Bump

Would really appreciate any advice
>>
>>21002013
I can't tell you how many times I've heard my friends say in person that they're on a dating app/site but "not taking it seriously/only on for entertainment/etc." Like fucking hell, even in avenues specifically designed to meet potential dates, it's a chronic nightmare trying to figure out if the next person is just killing their break time or actually trying to get a date
>>
>>21001912
Be extremely turned on and feel an instinctual drive to kiss them, then just do what you feel like
>>
>>21004758
I was paraphrasing, all she said was she wasn't up for going on a walk lol (cause of her injury).
But that's all I'm really into, I am debating inviting her round my house, but I'm nervous about that.

This will be our third date
>>
>>21004776
Then suggest going to a nice spot and having a picnic there.
>>
How do I make girls who are much better looking than me date me?
>>
Ok...I guess you get asked a lot. But how do you get a cosplaying gf?
>>
>>21004168
yes
>>
>>21004793
Be a catch. Which means a combination of the following, the more the better;
>funny, entertaining, upbeat
>a good listener, a good storyteller
>good at sex, affectionate, passionate, someone who makes her feel desired and like the real deal
>reliable, honest, loyal
>charming, engaging, someone who gets along with her friends and family
>romantic, attentive
>confident and/or sassy, comfortable in your skin
>talented
>successful
>rich
>well-liked/part of a nice, inviting group of family and friends
>adventurous, someone who lives an interesting life

I'm sure there's more. Beautiful girls have plenty of handsome guys going after them. Like anyone else they are going to pick a guy who offers a good package deal. If you can make a girl smile when she's having a shit day, look at her like she's the first woman you ever saw, tease her and make her feel alive etc she can fall in love with you even if you look average and that applies to pretty girls too. In fact the more beautiful the woman is the rarer the guy who can truly banter and connect and treat her like just another sometimes lonely, complicated person instead of a vision or a prize. Learn to flirt. Learn to make small talk.
>>
>>21002043
There's a weird paradox where 9s and 10s don't get talked to a whole lot because there's the assumption that they are already drowning in attention/suitors. Can lead to self-esteem issues
>>
>>21002129
Have you asked her? Something is up
>>
>>21004720
Guess I'm not a fan of "common knowledge" given the average person and their disposition to accept what confirms their own bias vs reject what doesn't.
That being the reason when a friend asserted that it was "common knowledge" women are worse drivers I looked it up. He was right by volume of total accidents, but wrong in that when a man gets in an accident it isn't just a little bump and usually more expensive.
>>
>>21004896
Right, but this is my line of work, I don't have a job in a publishing house myself but about half the people I interact with write books, publish them, sell them and so on. I rather meant I've heard it thrown around as obvious info by people who are dependent on knowing their audience I guess.
>>
Girls:
Do you like it when a man has a large, muscular ass?
>>
>>21004917
Interesting.
I'd bet the split could be skewed if you're selling harlequins vs Tom Clancy stuff.
Or say I went to a book club about sci fi books, I bet that would skew away from it.
Still might take your suggestion to heart. It would have never occurred to me to make reading a social activitity... Though neither would it for exercise and those classes are usually full of women while the free weights are sausage fest.
Wonder if just social activities in general attract women more
>>
>>21004943
Ass women are a real thing. For me personally it's not really a focus. I am fine with muscles but don't like a lot of muscle + low bodyfat. I'd be fine with it no doubt but it's not an object of fantasy or whatever.

I know for a fact many women love this though. So if you fit the category wear it with pride.
>>
>>21004951
Sure, genre books are a different story altogether, and men are (again, from all I know) more often interested in non-fiction over fiction, compared to women.

I can vouch with absolute certainty that if you go to a literary event you are going to run into many women so for socializing with girls it's a very safe bet. There's book clubs/reading circles but also (at least where I live, to be fair I am from mainland Europe and this is obviously a regional thing too) amateur reading or slam poetry nights, nights where you can critique work from fellow writers, public interviews with authors, poetry "festivals" with music and many different speakers and so on.

Sure reading itself is quite solitary but being able to not just enjoy the afterglow but discuss with others what stayed with you the most, what your interpretation of certain things is and so on is another way to enjoy them. Sometimes someone will comment in a way that suddenly makes you aware of how colored your own perception is by your life experiences and personality and so on and it can give you a fresh perspective. Unless you are the kind who hates reading any review because you don't care what someone else made of it it's worth trying imo. If you are passionate and articulate about this it is also a natural setting to show that off (within reason of course, no one likes the person who just wants to hear themselves talk).

And yeah probably women congregate more anyway, leaving out securely male dominated hobbies.
>>
How do I complain about my period to my new bf without being whiny or gross? He's just text me to see how I'm doing, I'm supposed to be having a great time, but instead I've been knocked on my ass by period cramps so I'm essentially napping and crying. I wouldn't even usually mention it but it's almost impossible to respond to him without lying without mentioning it.
>>
>>21004973
Must be underage
>>
>>21004973
>without being gross
Don't say that there is a flowing blood river in your pants. Don't describe the intensity, the color or the smell of it. I mean, don't be aspie about it.
>without being whiny
Why do you think being whiny is a problem? Just tell him the same think you just told us
>I'm supposed to be having a great time, but instead I've been knocked on my ass by period cramps so I'm essentially napping and crying
I wouldn't dislike to ear such a thing
>>
>>21004980
Kek nah mid twenties

>>21005011
I don't like being whiny, that's all. I think being so inherently negative is just unpleasant to deal with
>>
>>21005041
There is nothing wrong in being a little whiny. If I was your boyfriend, I'd like to know when you are not feeling good and I'd like to try to improve your situation.
And, again, if you just say him the same thing you told us you are not really whining. It's not like you are complaining about it over and over and over.
>>
>>21002765
Intelligence more than foolishness, I’m young and even the most competent of people can be fools sometimes, being a fool shows at worst you are too trusting, optimistic, or misunderstanding something imo. To say you are inherently and forever handicapped is a lot worse
>>
>>21002794
I would lose a lot of respect and interest in the dude since I’m fairly against promiscuity
>>
>>21002129
You could try taking the lead and see how she reacts
>>
>>21004646
Yea... I suppose. But if I want to drop hints to her? That can be a struggle.
>>
test
>>
>>21005106
Don't be retarded then
>>
>Socially active
>Have mixed gender social hobbies
>Dress well
>Well groomed
>Hygienic, smell nice
>People always describe me as "confident"

So why am I still a KHV? Seems like girls just don't even consider me as a romantic option
>>
>>21005119
Easier said than done...Seeing as Im a little awkward
>>
>>21004973
Gotta be honest with that shit. Don’t have to tell in detail, but the way you wrote it here is perfect.
>>
>>21005145
Read models and 3% man
>>
Can sex actually make you feel like you're in love? I think it's happening to me and I don't like it
>>
>>21005211
Can I get that advice distilled into a 4chan post please?
>>
>>21005145
how do you act with a girl you like?
>>
>>21005154
Then practice
>>
>>21005245
I basically treat her the opposite to what i should.

Eg. I try not to make eye contact, I do not smile at her, I do not compliment her unless necessary.

If you ever see me talking freely with a girl and smiling, laughing at her jokes, that nine times out of ten means that I actually am NOT interested in her romantically.

When I like a girl, I clam up and can't act normally around her, i become a social retard in her presence
>>
>>21005277
I think we may have found your problem.
What if you use visualization to think of her as normal grill you don't like?
>>
How big a turnoff is acne, guys?
>>
>>21004168
God you're ugly
>>
>>21005288
It depends on how severe it is.
>>
>>21005287
How would one do that? I find it so hard to turn off the voice in me that says "this girl is REALLY cool and cute, you HAVE to impress her". Because I don't have any confidence in my ability to impress a girl I like, I simply choose not to try. In my mind never trying is better than failing to impress her and thus embarrassing myself and killing my chances for good
>>
>>21005298
Something like this, maybe a little less severe
>>
>>21004168
Pathetic
>>
Why am I conservative normally but when horny I turn into a degenerate?
>>
Femanons: I'm new to the single's life after being cheated on by my long-term partner. Should I tell my next partners that this happened, or does it give the impression that I wasn't enough and probably won't be enough for them?
>>
>>21005312
I wouldn't mind it at all. It's noticeable and it doesn't look nice, but it will pass so I don't care.
Even if it wouldn't pass for years, it's not something that disgust me and there are other physical traits that I'm more interested in.
>>
>>21002175
I wouldn't say I'm super hot/sexy but I'm aware that I sort of won the genetic lottery. my life isn't that exciting, I've only dated a little bit, and haven't gotten asked out in a long time. I get a lot of stares, and also can't seem to keep close girl friends for some reason. I feel good about myself, but still have stupid insecurities even though I know I'm conventionally attractive
>>
>>21005288
Depends on how pretty the girl is under it.

Dudes will forgive a lot for tits and ass too.
>>
>>21004248
Middle school behavior. Don't worry about it. As long as you act normal and respectful when asking them out you're fine, sure it does happen but again that's stupid immature behavior and it's not your problem
>>
Girls,
What is the reason/a reason a women don‘t want to give a blowjob?
>>
Is it inappropriate to give my female manager a bottle of wine as a going away gift when I finish at the end of the month? She was really nice and friendly to me. Used to let me leave early on Friday and she would still clock me in as being there for a full 8 hours even though I left after only 4 hours sometimes.
>>
>>21001888
What's up with the passive aggressiveness?
Can't we all just agree to speak clearly, directly and kindly?
>>
>>21005375
I mean, you gotta make sure your teeth are out of the way, your tongue is in the right position, strain your facial muscles, and you have to try not to vomit if you have a sensitive gag reflex, and cum doesn't particularly taste amazing. but you do it b/c you want to please your partner
>>
>>21005288
Try azelaic acid.

>>21005328
I'm like that too (isn't everyone?). The prostitutes are just too hot and the sex is just too good. Trying different kinds of girls is fun.
>>
>>21005375
Some options
>not liking it, physically blowjobs can be pretty straining and hard on the neck/jaw, mentally some people have hang ups about tasting/smelling genitals or having the hole where pee comes from in your mouth etc
>bad associations, fellatio is often depicted as a derogatory, defiling or otherwise shameful act, which can get in the way of (being open to) enjoying it (think of how many guys won't even allow the thought of butt stuff because of associations that it's for fags)
>bad memories, giving oral sex can be really unpleasant if the man pushes down on your head without paying attention to how you're doing, tearing up or swallowing vomit can definitely happen and mark it as an act that made you feel worthless or unloved
>some people are lazy fucks and don't particularly care for sex acts where they have to put in all of the effort without physical pleasure for them (right away)
>insecurity about skill level or fear to hurt a guy can also make a woman less eager to go there
>if a man has mediocre hygiene taking his dick in far means you are hovering above his ass region and smelling shit

All you can do as a man is
>not be pushy
>keep everything clean
>don't do stuff like pushing her down or thrusting unless you know she likes it
>make noise, show enjoyment, touch her face/hair/breasts, don't sit there like a mannequin and take it
>if she's on the fence make sure that sucking dick doesn't go on and on, keep it short and sweet even if you didn't come yet
>give her a sign when you're about to come so she can back away if she wants to and it does not catch her off guard
>>
>>21005328

It's called being a hyprocrite and it's very widespread among the religious and conservative minded anyway. Don't worry, you're not an exception.
>>
>>21002105
> Tall
Red flag, tall women have more controlling attitudes.
> Overweight
Red flag, self-control issues.
> You can see her fashion style is more rock oriented
Red flag, why would you want to be with someone who dresses like a groupie?
You're better off getting /fit/ to improve your SMV and get a quality woman.
>>
>>21005384
People are bound to have a whole range of negative emotions towards one another from time to time. That is pretty much inevitable and the best way to deal with it is to be open and clear the air. However this means you risk a conflict arising or this person rejecting you by dismissing or even humoring hurt feelings. Being passive aggressive is a way to show your displeasure without making yourself vulnerable. If your friend is always late and you tell them "yeah no it's fine, I had a blast standing here for ten minutes" you get to blow off some steam and there's pressure on him to make a joke or shrug it off. Whereas if you go
>friend, it makes me feel really silly and kind of undervalued that I can count on you never being on time
he can dish out with what he does not like about you, or snap that it's not like you have much going on in life so why the drama, which will hurt all the more because you were opening up for a real conversation.

>tl;dr passive aggression is a shitty half/half between showing your emotions and not lowering your guard
>>
Sluts, manwhores and non-monogamy people (mainly, you), how do you tell to your family about your relationship situation?
Do they approve it?
Don't your neighbors find it weird? (I guess, a woman receiving many different men at her place might look like a prostitute to others)
>>
>>21005334
If anyone feels that way you dodged a bullet, that is ridiculous. Yes tell them. If you have a serious long term relationship chances are old hurt will come up sooner or later anyway and I can assure you hearing after months or even years "oh yeah the reason I do x and y is because of xyz I didn't want to tell you before" is pretty deflating. Just make sure you have a good idea of the kind of person someone is before telling them, if it's still raw this is not first or even third date material unless something special is going on between the two of you.
>>
@ Guys and girls: which body types are you personally most attracted to?
>>
>>21005415
Something like "well he's a good-looking man with lots of charisma, let him have fun when he's young, he'll eventually find a nice girl to settle down with".
>>
I'm an ugly sack of shit
>>
>>21005375
if you want more, shave your pubes
>>
>>21005399
>physically blowjobs can be pretty straining and hard on the neck/jaw,
But prostitutes can suck cock for hours. This one, when "idling" (when I didn't ask for anything), would always default to sucking dick.
I'm not OP.

>>21005426
Fit, slim and average.
>>
>>21005299
Do you have other anxiety? Times you are afraid to try for fear of failure?
I find meditation helped me with both.
I used to have it real bad.
Also fixing diet exercise too
>>
>>21005426
My absolute favorite is more or less average with a little padding, a bit chubby. Not too tall (5'9-5'11), not instantly recognizable as fat in terms of their silhouette, but with something to grab. Love bodyhair too, hair in general, especially curls.

I also love slender guys, light frame low (but healthy) weight, but they take a second place.

Having said this I like most bodies, as long as a guy is not outright obese or ripped I'm all good.
>>
>>21005437
Prostitutes are professionals, they train those muscles day in day out. And even if you're good at it it's never going to be as relaxed as e.g. lying down making out and grinding. It's definitely work and apart from sucking dick bobbing your head up and down repetitively for a longer time isn't something your body is used to.

Part is individual too, some women have a bigger mouth than others and sucking off a modest penis is a lot less high maintenance than a girthy one that barely fits into your mouth.
>>
>>21005426
Guy here and... similar to mine: skelly mode, pale skin and short.
That's my favorite on paper, but I can find attractive females that doesn't match those standards.
>>
Do girls with flat-ish butt tend to have shallow vagina too? Idk, I thought it’s related to their low level of sexual hormone.

Is there any other physical features that can possibly tell that the girl has shallow vagina?
>>
File: mermaid3.jpg (151 KB, 1600x975)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>21001888
Why do girls want to be mermaids?
>>
>>21002015
A prostitute. Don’t listen to the femanon itt.
>>
I found another hot girl on tinder who is dtf. She lives kinda far- so i'm going to meet in the middle and rent a hotel.

Just texted me she just started her period this morning. She said she doesn't mind fucking while it's happening. What am i in for? Is it worth it. I've never had sex with a girl on her period.
>>
>>21005554
Firstly, theres no such thing as a shallow vagina.
Secondly, all women are shallow though.
>>
>>21005587
the ocean is really liberating. also mermaids generally lure sailors to their doom, much like land women./
>>
File: DqQDLsEXgAIl83T.jpg (116 KB, 1024x576)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>Question for chicks

How do I raise my girlfriends kink level?

First off, this is just a want not a need. Me and her are happy its sometimes my lizard brain starts to itch. I am actually very satisfied with my lady and I like her a lot but there are times where I think back on my single days of messing around with ladies on Skype, and phone sex lines and it was very fun. I have talked about it and she has told me before that she isn't interested so I haven't really brought it up again. I have respected her wishes and stopped messing around with all those things for six months now and while I do love my woman sometimes my mind wanders. I think maybe if I raise her kink level maybe she might like to do it as a couple with me and because I would really like to enjoy that with her.
>>
Howdy. I have a larger than average penis (8 inches) after I have sex with my gf she has a sore pussy and doesn't want sex for a day or 2. Is there anyway I can help my gf enjoy sex more and not hurt her pussy during it? Thanks.
>>
>>21005418
thank you, it's just new to me so i feel insecure about it
i'll just be honest about it all, but yeah only when the times right or when they ask, i wont parade myself as damaged goods haha
>>
>>21005618
There are exercises chicks can do to increase the elasticity of the vagina.

Your GF would know this if she was real.
>>
>>21005658
What are the names of these exercises?
I don't know why I would lie about having a gf. This is 4chan I suppose
>>
Is having a racial preference really that big a deal?
>>
>>21005664
kegels
>>
>>21005668
Not at all. If it's just dating I only go for girls who are from somewhere around the Mediterranean sea cause I don't really care right now, but if we're talking marriage then I don't even consider anyone who isn't from the exact same culture, country and city as me.
>>
>>21005676
I thought kegels were to strengthen the muscles of the groin?
>>
to the girls here

if you met a guy at a party and he tried to add you on facebook like a month later would that be really fucking weird?
>>
>>21005691
Yes, as well as improves the elasticity of the vagina muscles making it so they aren't sore after a dick beating.
>>
>>21005603
No but there are girls who CAN take 7 inches balls deep without pain, there are also those who feel full by only 5inchers. I definitely CAN’T date the first girls cus I’m 4.5”, no matter how much they love me.
>>
>>21005721
OK thanks anon
>>
>>21005781
your welcome!
>>
As someone who never really had any female friends and with a very limited social group up till now how would I go about acquiring more female friends? My hobbies are very much male dominated (video games, gym, anime, manga). My major is also very much male dominated (CS major) and I could honestly count the amount of women in my classes with one hand, however I have been putting off my GE classes so I will now have a semester+ long opportunity to meet people outside of STEM. I find it hard to initiate conversation but further when I do I find it hard to really change the topic beyond the one thing we both have in common to some activity outside of school. For example if I get to know a person in my future gen ed classes I would find it hard to really change the topic or move it past this one thing. Femanons only pls.
>>
File: 1558058449725.jpg (50 KB, 728x636)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
What do girls think of a guy who regularly sucks himself off? More often than using his hand?

I can get about half in, and I swallow for simple cleanup.

Do women find this hot?
>>
Girls,

I asked a girl out at a grocery store. Did I do this right?

So I came in, bought a bag of chips. We discussed, and I was just immediately blown away. I left because I'm an awkward fuck that can't talk. Then I sat in my car. I came back and randomly grabbed some milk.

I then came back a week later and said I liked her a lot and gave her a note with my number on it.

Was I being creepy? Or did I do alright?
>>
>>21005939
Quite honestly don't even know what the fuck to say to that
>>
How do I hold a conversation?
>>
>>21005853
someone pls help me.
>>
>>21006011
You can do almost anything and it won't be creepy if the other person likes it. It becomes creepy when the other person isn't into it. If she seemed interested and responded with enthusiasm to you then good job, but if she was avoidant and tried to cut the convo short then yeah it might've been creepy to her.
>>
>>21006018
Live an interesting life so that you have things to talk about.
>>
>>21006061
I'm not sure if she tried to cut it out short. She said it's alright when I told her I feel really badly for doing this and grabbed the note rather quickly. I've actually been debating whether I should come back or not.
>>
>>21003740
yeah thats what i was thinkin
>>
>>21006055
>CS Major
Yeah you're kinda fucked when it comes to meeting women. You won't find a women there, so try making male friends in other programs to expand your social circle outside of CS, then meet women through those new friends. Otherwise your best bets will be part time jobs and hobbies.

>I find it hard to initiate conversation but further when I do I find it hard to really change the topic beyond the one thing we both have in common to some activity outside of school
Just ask them about themselves. Where they're from, what they do in life, their goals and dreams, who they know and hang out with, etc. Don't ask this straight up like it's an interview, try to start the convo with small talk and then branch off to more interesting stuff. That's where you'll need a bit of convo skills. Like, make a joke about how the foreign teacher has a bit of an accent, then tell her she has an accent too, so where does she come from. Can be anything, as long as you get the convo out of class talk and into personal things
>>
>>21006079
It's usually very obvious if someone is into it or not. Did she smile a lot when talking to you ? Was she invested in the discussion or just answering to your questions shortly ? Did she initiate any of it ?

>when I told her I feel really badly for doing this
Why the fuck would you say that ? It just screams insecurity and lack of confidence.

Anyways asking out random people at the store if a bad idea IMO. Try people from your social circle, like friends of friends or acquaintances, not randos
>>
>>21006102
Yeah she initiated everything. Fuck maybe you're right. I only did that because she was working at a store and, like, she is here to put up with me. Anyway, no text or call
>>
>>21004455
Communication, sense of humor, honest, loyal, kind, some sort of passionate drive (I tend to fall for very artistic/creative girls), smart (not necessary book smarts, just someone who can think for themselves and navigate the world independently), similar interests
>>
>>21004808
Go to a con. Even if you're ugly, some crazy cosplay chick will be into you. Just look at ProJared. He looks like a worm and got a cosplaying wife that he cheated on. Just go in know they're insane.
>>
>>21006110
Oh it was the cashier you asked out ? Goddamit dude, never do that. Cashiers are paid to talk to customers. I work at a store and the two cashiers are girls and we constantly laugh at the customers, particularily the one dude who keeps trying to hit on them. Cashiers are the most cynical bitches out there, don't approach them.

If you really want to date someone (and honestly, you shouldn't need it, you should want it. there's a difference), then try making friends first and building a large social circle. Once that's done and you've met a lot of women through friends and hobbies, then you'll have the experience to know which are the good ones, and you'll have a large selection to choose from. And remember, no cashiers.
>>
File: shit.png (206 KB, 1442x402)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
Male and Female anons:
What is a good first date idea for someone you meet on tinder? Dinner? Movie? Arcade? I do dinner, but being socially awkward, sometimes there are bouts of silence when waiting for the food and I feel like I'm blowing it.
>>
>>21006090
> try making male friends in other programs to expand your social circle outside of CS, then meet women through those new friends. Otherwise your best bets will be part time jobs and hobbies.

Here's the problem with that its like musical chairs either they have a small group of female friends or everyone in that immediate friend group is already in a relationship

>That's where you'll need a bit of convo skills.

How would one exactly acquire said convo skills? I have worked in retail before but it was pretty meh considering all I did was ring people up. I have taken a public speaking course as well but honestly I don't think I learned much from it considering the class was more interested in doing APA citations and shit. I know going to clubs or something would help but again those things are pretty male dominated and I can strike up convos and make friends with dudes pretty easily especially when we share the same hobbies.
>>
Bump >>21005415
>>
>>21006131
HaHahA fuck. I'ma go incognito for the rest of my life 'scuse me peace out

Ye u right. Need to build a better social circle. Though the only things I know of that I actually like doing is like hiking, music, and video games. I'm moving completely to another state very soon. Any advice regarding that? Making new friends?
>>
>>21006145
Like, I have friends now. But we only met through school. I'm 21 now and I can't for the life of me speak to people without sounding awkward haha
>>
File: 20190523_111434.jpg (2.73 MB, 2576x1932)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
Femanons, do you think of yourself, as, a giant, penis?
>>
>>21001902
Maybe not suggest "kissing propperly to seal the deal" kinds of things, per say. Maybe just ask to kiss for consent, then embrace and progressively escalate to french. That conveys feels.
>>21002043
>>21004821
Yeah, it's kind of lonely being blown up on dating sites by people you don't find attractive. The paradox is also effected by that sometimes it we even are approached by equally beautiful crazies so we often go for a middle ground of "looks 'artistically but not traditionally/generally' attractive and conveys an honest personality." which falls under 6-8/10.
>>21005378
Is she going to like the wine?
>>21005415
I was born this way, and I accept myself. They'll neg you about it until they realize it's not a phase.
>>21005426
Skinny-Ottermode
>>21005554
Height
>>21005587
To lure men to the depths.
>>21005618
Stop hitting her cervix, and figure out if she has BV that makes her dry. Also spit is not lube, it's disgusting.
>>21005939
I've considered a pornhub account to subscribe to a guy that does. irl I guess it's fine, like I suck dick too.
>>
>>21006142
>either they have a small group of female friends or everyone in that immediate friend group is already in a relationship
It's not about necessarily going for their direct friends, it's more about meeting new people through those friends. Like, I have a friend who's in a different college program than me and I was hanging out with him once and a girl he knows came to talk with us and I ended up connecting really well with her cause we had a lot in common. If it wasn't for my friend and that random encounter I would have never met her. If I was interested in her I would've asked her out, which would have not even been an option if I didn't hang out with people outside of my program. You get what I mean ?

>How would one exactly acquire said convo skills?
Practice. What helped me was having a environment where I can say anything without being judged so I can build up some confidence when I talk, a college club in my case. But you don't need that, just talk to anyone who wants to talk until you,re good at it. When it comes to girls what helped me was that I met a girl through a friend group and she fell in love with me, so she always came to talk to me. I wasn't interested but I kinda used her as convo practice since I could say anything and she'd still listen and respond with enthusiasm cause she liked me. When I met her I was really awkward around girls, including her, but now I can talk to girls easily
>>
>>21006165
>so we often go for a middle ground of "looks 'artistically but not traditionally/generally' attractive and conveys an honest personality." which falls under 6-8/10.
That is quite precisly how I would describe myself. That's actually helpful, didn't expect that from a tripfag. Thanks, I might ask her out
>>
>>21003805
It seems like they’re taking sex very casually if they aren’t willing to wait even a few months
Your problem is that promiscuity and early sex has become the norm and what is they’re used to, it’s expected, anything else is a delayment of gratification that they can’t see the purpose in. Anyone who wants to wait a few months, male or female, is going to have a lot of people weeded out early as fuck
>>
>>21004033
I play dota, shitpost in political discords, sometimes draw, sometimes read, and obsess over reptiles
>>
>>21006210
I come here and in hopes that I'll eventually find, throughout all of these blanket statements, that something is relevant to my situation. But then I realize it's no use because I don't know any of you and. that this is -completely anonymous-.

The advice I'm getting could easily be the opposite of what I need, in fact the only thing I can be getting here is the naked reassurance that everything is going to be fine.

What's the point, if I don't know how to make friends or gain connections here. Say I do find a friend I like. Oh, you're anonymous, and it's safer to stay within the range of anonymity.
>>
What are some things guys are generally interested in?
>>
>>21006433
Sex
>>
>>21006433
Outside of anime manga and vidya I like to workout, programming, math, philosophy and going to church.
>>
To fellow guys:

Has anyone of you also noticed that the nicest women out there are usually secretly massive fucking cunts? Or is it just me?
>>
File: dankmeme.png (1.18 MB, 1400x2155)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
I wish I had a girl that read this book. I also wish there was a similar book for men.
>>
File: 1560244288434.jpg (64 KB, 500x750)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Girls
Say I'm in a relationship with you, If I masturbate porn.
Do you consider that a form of cheating?
>>
>>21005554
No. Technically a tall girl is slightly slightly more likely to have a long (or wide) vagina, but just like with male height and penis size, the correlation is so weak that it's pointless as a guideline when you're talking about individuals.

What the ass looks like has nothing to do with the puss.
>>
>>21005939
I love self-pleasure but the thought of a guy blowing himself seems so physically awkward if not outright painful that it doesn't do much for me. Taking your own dick in your mouth, whatever, but the idea of a guy straining and getting in a very specific position to reach for it puts me off just a little. Might be different if I had a real specific man in mind and not just the concept, but still.
>>
>>21007107
I don't, no. There's girls that do but in my experience it is also often an age thing, even if just because by far most men use porn at least sometimes.

Having said that I do want to say in defense of girls bothered by this that knowing the guy you adore has instant access everywhere to women of any bodytype who do any sex act (and in many cases better than you could) is really humbling and can be saddening especially if you are not that secure in yourself or have a boyfriend who is quite porn oriented.
>>
There is this girl I know which lives two and a half hours away from the place I study at. She looks beautiful and the first day I saw her I picked her contacts up and since then had a few funny conversations. Girls, what is the best way to develop a long distance relationship with her? I am not a pussy not to ask her out, but I have the problem that she still is far away and might think I'm crazy if I just drop by her town only to meet her. Should I go over to the town with a friend and tell her we're partying and she can join us if she wants or something in that direction?
>>
>>21007211
Yeah, if there's an event where she lives that's ideal, a festival/music or light show or whatever that you can pretend to go for. If not bringing someone is best. It is indeed pretty intense to travel so long for a first date, that's only safe if you both know you are falling for each other already.

Keep in mind you are going to have to invest some before having clarity about what's in the cards here. Many people simply would not consider a LDR period.
>>
>>21007210
Well, it's my way of relaxing and unwinding after stressful day at work.
And we have sex like once or twice a week.
>>
>>21007227
A lot of her opinion is probably going to depend on whether or not she'd like to have sex more regularly. Masturbation and sex are not interchangeable but the chance that you can be aroused if you haven't already come that day is definitely higher.
>>
>>21001888
what so girls think of smoking weed?
What do they think of a guy who's used alot and wants to quit?
been smoking for 2 years, it fucked me up, I want to quit but it's hard as fuck
now I'm talking to a cute girl, haven't gone on a date yet, but I assume that if she knows she'll just fuck right off
am i rigjt in this assumption?
>>
>>21007286
depends but weed isn't that serious
>>
>>21003121
Find out why and listen to them, decide if theyre wrong or right and either prove them wrong or realize my parents were right and I was blind and leave him

>>21005720
Nah, send a message and remind who you are, but only if you had a good time together, dont do it if you just saw her there and didn't talk to her

>>21005853
Join a female engineering/cs club
Youll find supportive females who understand your major and the struggle, there's a nice variety of geeky to girly girls and depending on the club, they usually do sisterhood things together
If you like to volunteer I suggest looking for friends there too, most girls go genuinely like to volunteer are sweethearts and will gladly take you under their wing
>>
When will my female crush ask me out? I'm a guy and getting bored of waiting.
>>
>>21001888
how do I get girls to like me? Like where's that charm come from? I dress pretty well, go to gym, watch TV, not financially poor, but I can't even connect with anyone at my college.
>>
>>21007368
It's not going to happen.
>>
>>21007183
Well then I’m doomed.
>>
>>21007368
Does she even know you exist?
>>
>>21007107
No. Most of us watch porn and masturbate. Some of us even do it together as a couple.
>>
File: 18557767.jpg (112 KB, 600x429)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>guy takes his shirt off
>not a single hair on his chest
>except around his nipples
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>21007102
Just rollo rational man
>>
Girlfriend didn't "feel like" holding hands today.
What did I do wrong, she was normal otherwise just said she didn't feel good that day.
What does hand holding have to do with that
>>
>>21007511
Welcome to the world outside of western countries.
>>
>>21007511
I have a lot of body hair, unfortunately its not cute hair, but very pointed like a porcupine
>>
>>21007515

PMS. when women do things that seemingly make no sense and act different from normal or act out out of blue, it's because she'll be bleeding from her cunt in a couple if days. It doesn't make sense for her either, until the inevitable happens, so she couldn't explain it to you any better.
>>
What hope is there in dating for a pear shaped woman? Big hips and butt but a chestlet? Are there men out there who are okay with this?
>>
Why do men date if they can just watch porn? Although I'm a sex driven woman, I would like emotional intimacy which is why I'd date. I know men hate romance so why do you date when you can just get porn addicted and jack off?
>>
>>21005224
Yes, bonding hormones are released in a flood every time
>>
>>21005328
Our disgust response is significantly lowered when turned on, and the disgust response is significantly higher in conservatives. If the major thing driving your conservative views is the disgust response rather than something you can hold onto in any mental state, you’ll see the fucks you give fade away whenever your dick gets hard
>>
>>21005384
I think those people have too high a fear of open conflict to ever be anything but passive aggressive. They do not have the confidence to be actively aggressive or conflict starting when they have a problem
It’s why women are usually so much more passive aggressive than men IMO - they’re much weaker and usually smaller, there’s an instinctual fear there preventing them from ever starting open conflict because it would never work out in their favor if it escalated. They’re not evil or a horrible person necessarily, they are expressing dissatisfaction and stress in the safest way.
>>
>>21005426
Short, stocky, and hairy. Somewhat curly hair, light eyes, facial hair, and quiet competency.
>>
>>21007511
I'm like that too, don't know what you wanna hear
>>
>>21005587
Little girls like to play fantasy and mermaid tails are pretty, also it’s basiclalt an expression of “I want to be an older competent sexually mature female” from the little kid perspective, like how little boys partly want to be the older competent GI Joe. Grown females usually do not want to be mermaids unless they’re strongly trying to retain being a child in general
>>
>>21005668
Lel no, people prefer certain height, certain voices, certain hair, certain everything
>>
>>21005853
Having this same problem, I got a job and made more friends but all the friends I made were male (not single males) - the few females there I liked didn’t want to interact with me, the friendly dudes openly interacted with me.
Reeeeeee
>>
>>21005939
I feel a little gross after reading this desu but it’s not a deal breaker
>>
>>21006300
I’ve made friends online that as things progressed we slowly revealed personal information to each other, I know a few buddies from the internet who I couldn’t trust to help me out in a tight spot from. In real life you just kind of have to encounter the particular kind of person that you’re open to starting a friendship with, you can put yourself in certain settings but it’s still a game of chance, and some people have a smaller potential friend pool than others. Don’t feel hopeless
>>
>>21007107
No, but it isn’t good for you and does bother me
>>
>>21007286
I don’t care about the weed at all, but your addiction to weed is a problem, and your concern over it would concern me
>>
>>21007696
What do I do then?
She doesn't want to have sex, and doesn't want me to masturbate.
>>
>>21007701
how is that a relationship then?
>>
>>21007643
Why do people eat if they can just watch food Network?
>>
Is being schizoid male equal to death sentence when it comes to relationships in general?
>>
>>21007701
Why bother having a gf if she doesn't do half the work?
>>
femanons do you all purposefully speak in different language other than your mother tongue with people you have to talk to for work/school but aren't really interested in?
>>
File: reset.png (300 KB, 380x787)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
How do i passively let my coworker know im not interested in her? Our staff is pretty family like buddy buddy so "I dont date coworkers" wouldnt work. Even the main store manager came to me and said "if you like a girl, nothing will ever happen if you dont ask her out!". She stares at me a lot, Im the main cashier so im usually the only one ringing, but when a really hot girl is in my line she opens the 2nd register and has them come over so she can ring them instead. I used to think she disliked me because she shit on me a lot but now i realize that was her flirting. Usually i dont have to worry about normies liking me because my talk about liking anime and vidya keeps them at bay. I only date other weebs. Npc girls are boring, have 0 hobbies, and can never even communicate with my friends and i due to a literal language barrier of weeb/internet/twitch/nerd culture slang. She doesnt even fucking know what a triforce is. Also she has a 5 year old kid. She has a 10/10 body but thats her only redeeming quality and that is not worth it.
>>
>>21007511
Is it my fault though? Idk how to be hairy, idk how to reshape my jawlines, idk how to increase my test level to be as high as white men, idk how to increase my libido, idk how to be naturally confident and assertive. It’s not my fault, stop pointing fingers at me as if I should feel bad about it.

I do feel bad about it though. That’s why I compensate with fashion and music taste.
>>
>>21007636
That is the ideal body type for me personally. I’m mulatto so it might just be the black in me. I also love flat/smaller chests, I know they won’t get gross or sag in the long haul. I think that comes from my Asian fetish though since they’re like all flat but have amazing faces/hair. You’re a girl so I doubt it’ll be difficult to date, but if your standards are too high and you’re in NA you’re fucked
>>
>>21007643
>I know men hate romance
Never thought I’d see a “female” generalizing on /adv/. So basically, most
men that are aggressive/alpha (or I guess “chad” if you’re an incel) tend to be the ones more active in the dating world. Those types don’t tend to have very romantic persona outside of pretending to in order to get you into the bed (especially in your case if it’s a decent looking guy and you have a good sex drive). Once they do that they don’t have to go out of their way to do act anymore and go back to unga bunga smash mentality. More timid or shy men, or artsy/hipster types tend to be the more romantic ones by nature without realizing it. They tend to be beta and don’t really go for girls unless they know there’s a 100% success rate. Tbh I don’t think you want a total romantic guy since they tend to dote too much and end up annoying their partners and tend to have a lot of other qualities most girls don’t find attractive at face value. You want a decent guy that is also romantic when you want them to be. It’s basically a case of wanting your cake and eating it too. I don’t think it’s hard to find guys like that, but there’s a lot of trial and error which sounds like you’ve been through without success.
>>
>>21007636
Dont you worry, body type doesnt matter much for men unlike women.
>>
>>21007873
Yes. I live in Germany and German is my mother tongue, but when I talk with people at work I speak in French so they don't understand me and I don't get the job done.

Seriously, what the fuck is your question?
>>
File: image%3A2010.png (624 KB, 816x650)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>right before it was supposed to happen she rescheduled the lunch date for tomorrow instead

Reeeee my anxiety
>>
>>21008367
>>21008367
new
>>
>>21008248
actually I described my own behaviour to get an insight on this certain pattern of behavior and what impression it gives to other people.

In our country we have like one national language and one provincial language so all people must learn national language. and provincial language is generally your mother tongue. and national language is generally used in professional environment.

okay let me ask again femanons. if there is a guy you just have to interact to because of job/school and you are generally nice and are good in talking and having fun. but you want to give him impression that despite being nice and hanging out, you are not really interested romantically how would you do that without being fully blunt. would talking with them exclusively in national language that I explained earlier. is it enough to give them that impression, if they do know its not my mother tongue.

or am I asking typical stupid question whose answer is simply "we are not in their head and this behaviour pattern can generate multiple patterns"
>>
>>21008714
Why are you convinced that he has romantic interests towards you? Don't make wrong assumptions.
If he talks to you in a language, you should reply with the same language. Isn't it obvious?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.