[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>be femanon
>be pretty attractive with a petite body
>have no boobs and a lil butt
> jet black curly hair and very pail skin
>be mixed race
>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American (took two gene test and it matched with family history)
> Be Absolutely tiered and done with all this third wave toxic feminist bullshit
> absolutely tiered of being told I’m responsible for my ancestors actions
>be done with constantly being told how strong and powerful I am yet also being told I’m a weak little victim
> I also hate how often interracial (black man white woman) relationships are pushed onto woman as well
> identify as whiteish but honestly have no real roots in any culture of my own
> I honestly just want a nice traditional family and give my children the honorable and well balanced and loving future they want but I don’t know how
> I also want to be apart of a culture/race and contribute to our greater success but I don’t really have my own culture either
> I just don’t know how to go about finding a honest traditional boyfriend to eventually make my husband
>tinder is full of guys that only want sex, freinds always try to set me up with thugs and fuckbois, I really don’t know what to do in all honesty I came from a pretty shitty background relatively unscathed but I just feel isolated in all honesty I know I’m just a dirty little femanon to most of you but do you guys have any advice for a young woman just trying to live an honest and traditional life?
(Pic is my mood)
>>
>>21000421
>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American (took two gene test and it matched with family history)
Just say you're American next time we all know the implication

The rest is tldr
>>
>>21000421
Maybe try meeting guys in real life, like through activities or friends, those relationships last longer in my opinion. Maybe try dating farmers or blue collar men if you want a traditional man
>>
Hang around traditionally minded groups like history nerds, HEMA practitioners, military personnel, neopagans, etc. Also where you at.
>>
>>21000441
I’m in New Mexico but all the military guys are bad news here and what’s hema? And my friends are kinda not very good
>>
>>21000479
Google it you dumb piece of trash
>>
>be mixed race
> identify as whiteish but honestly have no real roots in any culture of my own
> I also want to be apart of a culture/race and contribute to our greater success but I don’t really have my own culture either

Haha Jesus Christ, how about you try developing an identity centred around your own accomplishments and proclivities instead of buying into racist dogma as a substitute for personality. One’d figure that your heterogeneous ancestry would prevent you from falling into that trap.

MEANINGFUL relationships are built on shared positive experience, not skin colour and an intangible sense of belonging to an in-group.

And above all that, if you’re looking for ‘culture’ how about you try engaging with its products? Work through the western canon, read through the history of philosophy, study history proper. Engage with art in all its forms - fucking theatre, cinema, opera, sculpture, painting, weird performance art you don’t really ‘get’, acting, music, etc.

>our greater success
Lel
Engage in your country’s politics if you need a “we”. You're presumably an American - go get your healthcare system fixed.

t. a booty-blasted English half-nigger
>>
>>21000479
Historical european martial arts, like fencing but with longswords and spears. Getting a gun and going to the range often might get the right kinda guy interested as well.
>>
>>21000421
>do you guys have any advice for a young woman just trying to live an honest and traditional life?
get off social media because you clearly can't handle it and internalize way too much
>>
>>21000503
What are guns? Jk lol I have a gun but it’s kind of hard to shoot since I have little hands
>>
>>21000506
Maybe you should trade it for a smaller girlier gun. If it's a 9mm you could try holding it with both hands and it won't be too hard, if you went for a 45 or something bigger you fucked up.
>>
>>21000514
It’s a 9mm beretta it’s just really big I have to use two hands to hold it
>>
>>21000421
You are white. Not being racist. Im just saying, you're white. Maybe spend less time trying to identify.
>>
>>21000522
You should be able to trade that in for a glock, depending just on how small you are the glock 19 or 26 might be good options.
>>
Identity politics is a hell of a drug. Get off it sooner rather than later and develop a personality.
>>
>>21000421
>identify as whiteish but honestly have no real roots in any culture of my own
which chunk is bigger? which culture do you like more? Pick one. I'm Italian, Japanese and German. I am a weeb but I was raised my my mother who was the japanese one so I relate with the japanese side more. Aside from that just pick american history if you really need something to latch onto that badly.
>>
Sound like you need a nice young church goer
>>
>>21000421
I'm not really into the idea of some /pol/lite lifestyle, and it isn't political at all but I would like to live a lifestyle of actually caring about the relationship you are in, rather than just sex.
It's really hard to get positive female attention as a guy, since there is the bottom of the barrel doing the "shotgun" approach, giving women more attention than they want.
But I did make a tinder account, hoping to find girls that actually wanted a relationship.
So basically there are guys that want that everywhere, because you have to be everywhere if you want a girlfriend.
Just try figuring out their personalities.
>>
>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American
El Atrocidad!
>>
That hit pretty close to home.

I'd recommend getting involved with your local community. Culture is what the people make of it so try to be helpful and constructive with others locally. Might be church or a museum or a community centre, depends on your area. For example I do beach and garbage cleanups.

I don't feel like I have roots anywhere or even fit in anywhere really, I seem to be an outsider wherever I go. I've grown up and lived in a few different places now and while it helps me appreciate the cultures we do have more, I still don't feel like I'm part of any particular culture. I visit family, they're all getting married to people from their area, having kids and are involved in their communities. I don't hate my life, far from it, but I do think I'm missing out on something bigger and more important. I went through a "no borders" kind of phase before realizing how silly that was.

But I do find doing bits of volunteer work in whatever your local area happens to be helps. You seem nice and relatable. If you happened to want to talk, reply and I'd drop an email.
>>
> I came from a pretty shitty background relatively unscathed

Doesn't happen. Everyone has baggage.
>>
>>21000421
>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American

Bitch how many dads do you have?
>>
>German, Greek...
My parents were white Mexicans.
I just leave it at that.
Just Caucasian Hispanic.

Finding tiny bits of shit in my pool is not worth the time, unless they're black. Then it's a concern.
>>
Hi,

It's only a matter of point of view.
You want to live a honest and traditional life ? Aren't you right now ?

Whatever your "roots" are, nobody will care about that.
Nobody is always strong. Sometimes, you're the victim? That scary thought is what makes bullies in the first place.

Don't pursue what you want, it's the best way to screw it.

I'm 31, m, white marriedfag.

I once was a 19y.o virgin. Didn't gave a single fuck about my roots, or anything.
Never was interested that much into relationship, the way of thinking was "If that's to happen, then so be it".
Lived a happy life because why the fuck should I not be ?

Never listened to fags who said I was to be a wizard if I stayed that much geeking at home on the computer or playing D&D.

Met my girlfriend online during an IRL.
Found my job carelessly, just did whatever felt cool.
Married in 2013, two kids and a nice house.

That's a traditional and honest life. But I never did "change" or alter my personality or anything. Neither have I actively seeked all that.
By chasing something you're missing every single opportunity, and you probably will make bad decisions.

Don't take it that seriously, just enjoy life as it goes.
>>
>>21000500
based
>>
>>21000431
This is what I tell to the ancestry fags yeah maybe my fucking grandfather was Irish by that's not my identity I was born in America so were my parents so I'm an American
>>
>>21000500
There's nothing wrong with our healthcare system it fucking rules.
>>
hmu on sc:qoy92 I'm white
>>
>>21000421
Post pic OP, you dumb faggot
>>
There’s only one race, the human race.
Peace out, dummies.
>>
>>21000421
Honestly, I think you're fixating on the wrong things. Shouldn't the discrepancy be obvious to you, from what you wrote? "Part of a culture." - one you don't consider yourself belonging to. Why? Seems to me you're fine on your own.
You seem to be fixated on a specific discourse and aesthetic of living, what with "belonging to a culture", "traditional husband" and whatever. But the usual problem with that sort of thing is that people don't fall off propaganda posters. They aren't representatives of an aesthetic of living. They're people, first and foremost. And naturally they don't fit into those frames very well. So, if you expect them to, you're bound to be disappointed.
Not to mention that you cannot in any way put an equality sign between "traditionalist" and "good husband" or "good father", or even "serious in relationships". The way people like to represent their life to themselves and others has very little bearing on the way they actually live it. Not to mention some other issues, as "traditionalism" isn't emphasis on partnership or fatherhood as opposed to - what - individualism or something, but a very specific way of partnership and fatherhood. One which you must think well whether you want to get yourself involved in.
>>
File: 20190611_204201.jpg (3.45 MB, 4032x3024)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB JPG
Army people are mostly autistic fags so yeah. Take it from me I'm in the army
>>
>>21000632
Huh. I always told my kid that he was American. He didn't put it together until 11.5 that his mom, being japanese, makes him a half breed. But, by that time, he was already a gung ho American talking shit to his mom about how we kicked their ass in the war. I bet it was hard being raised by your mother. Congratulations Anon.
>>
>>21000441
>>21000479
>>21000503
>history nerds
>HEMA practitioners
>military personnel
>neopagans
>etc.

As an armchair historian with friendly ties to both the local HEMA club and military-fags, don't listen to this absolute fucking retard. They're usually weirdos with extra weird attitudes towards other humans and society in general. I'm not saying that like "Teehee don't join our little club, we're sooOOOooo weird! teehee, just kidding, you can totally join our little club if you want, but just be careful! Our sense of humor is sooooOOOooo OFFENSIVE! xD". I actually fucking mean it. Military fags, HEMA fags, and most history fags are fucking weird dudes with bad attitudes towards life itself.

Personally? I love hanging out with military dudes and my HEMA friends. They're eccentric, but they're good company. Romantically? I would NEVER fucking date, let alone marry a military man or HEMA guy if I were a girl, and as a dude, I would NEVER marry a military girl or marry a HEMA chick. That's like asking for fucking trouble.

You want a nice, traditional family? Learn to attract nice, middle-class men from college going into STEM or Finance. Unironically go to youth service at church or something. My church has a young adult service for college-aged kids like me, and while the stereotype about church girls being crazy are true, it's a mixed bag, and there are also plenty of girls and guys there who fit what you're looking for.

To be honest, a lot of us Americans don't really HAVE a culture. Those yuropoors bantering us on /int/ are actually kind of right. America is the youngest first world country as of yet, whereas places like Britain and France and Spain have been around for a thousand plus years. That's why it's up to YOU to CREATE your ideal American culture. Stick with what we know; white picket fence, tire swing out back, spacious backyard for summer games and barbecues. Be a friendly, caring, respectable people, and raise your children to be all that too
>>
>>21002713
>They're usually weirdos with extra weird attitudes towards other humans and society in general
Reread OP and tell me that doesnt suit her perfectly, faggot.
>>
>>21000421
the traditional life is being erased and being replaced with modern debauchery. But if you would like to take part in traditional life, finding some community like church or something is the best way. Otherwise you'll have to learn to live with the modern debauchery. Its what the people wanted and its what they got.
>>
>>21002719
You WANT to fuck up her kid's life? I feel sorry for her kids already if that's the kind of parenting she's going to subject them to.

Find a good fucking church dude, live a good fucking life, learn to improve on yourself as you learn about yourself and your partner, and support your kids and give them your love.

It's simple, but just because it's simple doesn't make it easy. 350 Million people living in America and not even maybe a third of that have managed to learn how to raise a kid properly. It's fucking hard.
>>
File: LLhairs.png (1.45 MB, 1946x834)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>21000421
White women are parasitical vermin that have never contributed absolutely anything to human society they merely destroy every single thing they fucking touch and i'm sick and tired of this.
All white women are subhuman vermin incapable of loyalty, rationality or basic human decency and it's about time they get what they deserve, They all deserve to be raped, dismembered and skinned alive, melted in acid and beaten until every single bone in their bodies is broken without any exception regardless of age, looks or hair color. White women are the fucking reason why biological life shouldn't exist, i hate these disgusting things so much that i even beat the fuck out of my mom and nearly choked her to death last week when i ran out of SSRIs, i'm at the point where i would only feel happiness if a toddler had a fucking hot iron crammed into its cunt.
Go ahead and call me an incel one more fucking time you stupid pieces of shit, you're only playing into their hands. I'm sick and tired of the bullshit traditionalism also, all of these whores need to be exterminated it's fucking illogical that parasitical leeches have the right to ruin the lives of men.
>>
Wow Op, you're basically me
native/white/black
absolutely exhausted of tinder/feminism/normies.
good luck.
>>
MISSOURI
I
S
S
O
U
R
I
>>
>>21002738
Her kids will be fucked up one way or another no matter what. Can't you see that by looking at 4chan? Kids who've lived absolutely comfortable privileged lives are suicidally depressed for no reason, or perhaps directly because their comfort. Manufactured problems, depression at unprecedented levels, and all despite life never being more peaceful and comfortable and pleasurable.

Having some Sabaton blasting HEMA fag for a dad isn't that bad considering if the dad was good in every way the kid would probably kill itself for nothing better to do. The embarrassment of daddy might push it to succeed socially and be well adjusted unlike him.
>>
>>21000421
>>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American (took two gene test and it matched with family history)

Stopped reading, no one cares about your "supposed" 0.1% roots, cunt. You Americans are always super embarrassing.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 200x193)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>21002769
>woe is me oh no civilization is lost oh no it's over boo hoo oh no

Oh shut the FUCK up.

>beaten by narcissistic dad because he was angry about his life
>mom became depressed and joined a literal cult
>brother got into gaming and anime and has no higher ambitions beyond working at pizza place for rest of his life
>bullied in middleschool and highschool cause fat, stupid, and socially retarded
>get into college
>realize I need to change
>get /fit/
>hit the books hard
>drop anime
>put vidya from lifestyle to simply a hobby
>learn to at the very least appreciate and understand normie shit like pop music, sports, celebrities, etc.
>learn to be social, because being social is a skill that can be trained, like any other skill like writing, throwing a ball, or running
>learn to talk to dudes
>learn to talk to girls
>and finally, after 3 years, FINALLY learn to see women as actual people and stopped hating them for no reason due to repressed rage

There's nothing wrong with HEMA, history, and being a military enthusiast. It's just that HEMA, history, and military shit attracts the kind of people you KNOW I'm talking about. Like I said, I do HEMA, hang out with military dudes, and am an armchair historian, but I'm self aware enough to recognize that these are definitely broken people that I would never get involved with romantically.

I hang out with them for their company, but I would NEVER date them because they're all more or less fucked up. Out of maybe 20 HEMA members I know, only 1 is like me who's not a piece of shit deep down inside and is genuinely good and not harboring deep insecurities like everyone else.

>inb4 hurr durr projection

Nope, I'm just self-aware enough and grounded in reality enough to see it, and also I'm not a brainlet, cause honestly, reading people is not that hard.

Community starts with yourself, then it starts with your families, then, the rest of the world. Fix yourself before you start prophesying doom.
>>
>>21002769
>>21002823
I mean, c'mon, man. There are two people generally who exist in /adv/; people who GIVE advice and people who TAKE advice. I think you and I both know you don't belong in the "give" advice structure. What the fuck are you doing, man?
>>
File: 1551569126030.jpg (44 KB, 722x482)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>21002823
>abloo bloo muh life wuz so hard tldr
No it wasn't fag.

>I'm not like the other HEMA boys
Yeah sure. Honestly that type of attitude runs rampant in those communities and you're just like them in all probability
>>
>>21002851
>no it wasn't fag
Adversity is adversity. You're going on about "most decadent era of humanity", while I had to eat soup and ramen every day growing up because my parents were poor as shit. I WISH I lived as "decadently" as you did, but I took my lumps and got over it, because I don't harbor little grudges against life like a little bitch cause I'm not a teenage girl.

>not like the OTHER boys teehee
I don't know how else to convince you, because you're still in that mindset where everyone else on 4chan MUST be like you, because you haven't really dug your way out of the shitpit yet. Trust me though, if you saw me in real life, you'd quickly recognize me as a normal guy who isn't fucked in the head. If you're decently intelligent, somewhat socially adept, and at least mildly empathetic, separating the weirdos you find in HEMA and the miltary from the actually normal dudes who are mentally healthy is like night and day. You just fucking know.

You know that kid in highschool who was special ed, but nobody had to tell you he was special ed, you just somehow KNEW from watching him walk and talk? That's what it's like if you put me in a room full of HEMA and military fags. You just KNOW I'm one of the few guys in a room full of 20 that I'm not fucked up. The HEMA dudes and military dudes know it too; they all want a piece of me. Anytime anyone is genuinely good, everyone everywhere wants a piece of him. You might know what I'm talking about if you've experience it yourself. You ever met a genuinely nice dude that everyone was proud to know and wanted to hang with? It's like that.

I'm not trying to be wordy because I'm trying to defend myself. I'm being long-winded because I don't know how to explain being mentally healthy to someone who's never tasted it before. It's like trying to explain color to a blind man. Unless you get better yourself and stop being so fucked in the head, all my words will mean fucking nothing to yo. You have to know it to "get it".
>>
File: 1514617936729.png (23 KB, 161x157)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>21002881
Sorry man that's way too long to
>1. Read
>2. Be anything other than a crazy rationalization
>>
>>21002894
You're obviously reading my stuff because you feel like you have some stake in this, and I'm talking about you directly. You're too interested in how other people perceive you, so you're eating up every single word so you don't miss a drop of what I think about you.

You SAY you're not reading anything and actually I kind of believe you I'm spit 50/50 so I'm just going to talk about random shit to make it look like I'm writing a whole shit load about you but the truth is I don't know what to write about to add filler so I'm just going to say shit and swear like fuck that and fuck this and fuck you and fuck that, and that's what Brian Boitano would do and I want to stop writing but I know this isn't enough writing to dissuade you from reading I gotta write a shit ton to do that otherwise you'll be like "Hmmm, this is relatively short, I think I'll give it a fucking read", but I'm still somewhat convinced you give too much of a fuck about yourself to let any opinion about you go unread, so with that being said fuck you I think you're a dumb piece of shit haha fuck you that's what you get for reading up until the end of my post.
>>
>>21000421
Don’t be a whore, and don’t act like one. And you’ll find a decent man, as long as you keep your legs closed. That’s literally it.
>>
>>21002913
Nice cope
>>
>>21002919
you're a fucking liar, you ARE reading my shit you sneaky fucking bunghole
>>
>>21002932
No the others really were too long
>>
>>21002935
Nice cope
>>
>>21002938
After all that autistic ranting I'm not surprised you say something cringey.
>>
>>21002944
Yeah, bet you read that one, numbnuts
>>
>>21000421
I think you’d find your ideal guy in a church, Atleast a guy with traditional ideals there. Keep in mind Idk your age but let’s say 22-ish, you wouldn’t typically find a lot of guys in that age range at church but it’s still worth a shot. For example, I have roughly the same ideals but I rarely go to church. I hope this was in some way useful.
>>
>>21000421
Honestly, you should give the (traditional) Catholic faith a try. It will give you a sense of identity and belonging, and you will get to meet honest traditional men to potentially marry and raise a family with. Also, you get to save your soul in the process.
>>
>>21000421
Theres no way this isnt a larp
>>
>take off Snapchat filter
>stop trying to b8 virgins on 4chan with muh femanon body description
>stop muh identity crisis when you’re turning around bitching about identity politic rubbish
>tinder is trash, stop using it
>stop looking for a dude if this is actually true, plenty of fags will come crawling to you
>>
>>21000421
avoid 4chan, avoid tinder and go out and meet normal, genuine people, its not hard and its obvious where you will meet good people vs bad people.
>"hurr i wonder if i will find a suitable mate telling thirsty betas on 4chan about my ass, or getting drunk in a club or mindlessly scrolling tinder"
come the fuck on now, you know the answer to your question its just a hard reality.
>>
>>21000421
This is a hard one OP and can identify with your plight. I had a horrible homelife but fortunate enough to make it into a private university and never looked back. Couple things to start and will help remove you from a lower middle class stew.

First stop trying to identify with any micro culture in america. So long as you speak well, without a cultural identifier no one cares.

Second you need to dress and groom yourself as a upper middle class young woman. I know you may not be able to afford to shop the brand stores but you can find consignment shops that have the look you seek. You should also visit nice department store cosmetic counters for tips and samples.

This will keep the thugs and fuckois away and cultural identity shamers.
>>
>>21000421
Found the femcel. I'm different than the other girls, please pay attention to me.
>>
>>21000500
Based and redpilled.
>>
>>21000421
There is no way a women wrote this. And if it is imagine how unattractive they must be to go down a path of thought usually white incels go down. Like no one believes this on their own, it takes time and indoctrinating. It's the right wing version of feminist SJW parroting talking points their femcel professor taught them
>>
Get over yourself
>>
>>21000500
>healthcare system fixed.
I was at the doctors to get muh injections. English dude hanging out talking about how much better it is over there.
"Why are you here?"
"To get Shingles vaccine, we can't get that shit to over there."
>>
>>21000421
you sound cool anon 10/10 would date
>>
>>21000421
if you want a traditional family wanna do it with a big Irish guy instead of a big Black guy????????????
>>
>imaging caring this much about race/culture
hahaha no wonder you're bitter
>>
>>21000500
>>21001271
>>21001399
>>21002134
based

>>21002823
>>21002881
>>21002913
>>21002932
holy shit you are insecure and in denial topcuck
>>
are you in london?
>>
>>21000421
You sound like a girl I know. Pls text me back :(
>>
>>21001328
My mom lost count after 5
>>
>>21004362
James?
>>
>>21004356
Yeah why?
>>
>>21000522
Get a Makarov? It's small, affordable, and pretty easy to shoot.
>>
>>21000421
>>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American (took two gene test and it matched with family history)

You're born from a gangbang ?
>>
Start going to the Church, and doing voluntary work there you will probably find a traditionally-minded person
>>
>>21002239
>didn't put it together until 11.5 that his mom
Mate your kid might be retarded. I was fucking 7 or 8 when I found out other kids didn't eat rice let alone onigiri.

>I bet it was hard being raised by your mother. Congratulations Anon.
Nah she balanced the "what no A? U shit" with "it's ok everything is ok you tried sweetie." Quite well. She was also raised on a farm. So she's pretty based.

My dad on the other hand; He has lots of money, is quite unwise and bitter, learning how to be happy again after 30plus years of a (very successful) doctor career that he hated and 20 plus years of cheating on my mom.

Long story short if I had to pick. I'd pick my based mom.
>>
>>21004788
I said I had a rough start didn’t I?
>>
>>21004788
>You're born from a gangbang ?
Yes we call those people Americans.
>>
>>21000421
/pol/ack here. This is a bait thread that has been posted several times in the past few days on /pol/ alone.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.