[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: D55IQ2m.png (82 KB, 1360x1024)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer questions.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
How do I find the balance of being interested enough so that girls know that I like them, but not so interested that they're put off? Mostly need help not being too interested because Jesus Christ I am horribly lonely
>>
>>20904815
Um just ask someone out dude
>>
>>20904816
I know that part, I just want to know how to make them actually want to say yes
>>
>>20904821
You're not confident they'll say yes? Just try it out. If no, move on to the next girl
>>
>>20904825
So there's nothing I can do to improve my chances of them saying yes beforehand? Is that what you're telling me?

You're acting as if I've never asked anyone out. I have asked probably upward of a hundred girls out, and not a single one has said yes. I'm not asking how to ask them out. I'm asking how to give off the right vibe of being interested but not desperate.
>>
File: 1485612900570s.jpg (3 KB, 125x84)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>said thanks, had a good time, hope to see you soon after a date
>she said thanks back, had a good time too

first date, didn't kiss

is she being nice and letting me down, should i follow up in a week for another
>>
>>20904830
Actively want them to say no. Works ever time
>>
Question for women:

A girl I'm really into keeps promising me we can go out sometimes, casual stuff like walking around or go for a coffee. Yet it never happens, she always has some excuse like she either forgot or she had to do something. I mean this is obviously a sign she doesn't want to spend time with me. So should I just give up?
>>
>>20904830
Not the person who answered you before, but i think you're overthinking it.
>>
>>20904815
Learn to gauge how interested they are and roughly match it with how much you show. There's no objective "too interested".
If my boyfriend told me "I keep the movie ticket from our third date in my wallet and smile whenever I see it" after 2 weeks we were going out, my heart would have melted. If some other dude did the same, I would have replied "oh nice" and then blocked him on all platforms.

In general, keep it simple and be nice. Don't be romantic if there's no reason to. Don't be clingy. Never get mad.
>>
>>20904897
Forgot to mention, we know each other for 7 years but not that much. That's why I try to get closer to her, but she's not giving me an opportunity... Also she's 4 years younger than me, I'm 24.
>>
Oh look a place to ask my retard question.

About a month ago took a girl out to dinner and movies. No history with her, nor any actual dating experience, yet I'm a fuckin senior. First date went surprisingly well I think. She placed her head on my shoulder, and ended with a kiss on the cheek (i know i sound autistic. stay with me here). Second date, she decides to come over for Easter and meet family and friends. Goes well. Ends with an actual kiss. Days later ask her to prom, and she accepts. Spend the next week working my ass off to afford suit, rent Rolls Royce, and tickets. Prom arrives, pick her up, and we have a shit time, but still ends with a kiss. That was about two weeks ago, and we haven't talked much since. Every conversation I try to start via text is always cut short, and it feels sorta one-sided now, especially when I try to make plans, and have them shot down. At this point I've given up texting her, and am considering just saying fuck it, and waste my time else where. Any advice for a loser like me?
>>
Question for women:

What's up with this "I'm fat/ugly/etc." talking? Is it just desperate fishing for compliments? Because I know that girl that keeps mentioning how fat she is, how fast she gains weight and stuff while it's objectively not the case.
>>
>>20905029
Basically yeah
People are insecure
>>
File: 75x57e4gwpk11.jpg (71 KB, 1000x485)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>girls will be keeping eye contact with me
>they will apear close by out of nowhere or hang out in proximity
>im actually ugly and only thing going for me is broad shoulders and 6'2 height
Me on the right unironically

Theres nothing more i want than wholesome relationship but i cant find anyone to save my life
Maybe because i barely talk to people
>>
How do dudes flirt? I vaguely know what girls do to flirt, but am clueless how to identify when a guy is flirting with me.
>>
Might not be the best thread for it but how to I move on from regret? I had a gay experience and I didn't like it at all, but I don't want to live with the regret.
>>
>>20905029
Can be both fishing for compliments or actual insecurities. It's pretty easy to tell when it's one or the other judging by how they act
>>
>>20905147
Treat it as an experience checked out from your bucket list. We all live once so a one time experience is not so bad. Also, describe the "gay experience" for me please.
>>
>>20905173
Just cuddling and some oral sex.
>>
What do short cute thinn girls dream of
Do they want security of thick tall boy or would the heigh difference creep them out
>>
>>20905436
Depends on guy desu. You for example would probably come off as creepy irl.
>>
>>20905436
Thick as in fat? No. Average for me.
I'm 5'3 and 110 lbs, my boyfriend is 6'3" and 200 lbs. Works pretty fine for us.
>>
>>20904897
>>20904939
Don't waste your time with flaky people. A friend or more should take your time seriously and make the same effort as you to hang out.

>>20905029
Like the other anons said, it's a mix of both, Girls are insecure and many of them also fish for compliments because of that.

>>20905436
I don't care about it at all but people who think about it like this would 100% creep me out. I'm 44kg/152cm and it's always the tall /fit/ dude that had boundary issues.

I wish you were actually asking about our dreams though. Because I do dream of seeing the top of the pantry shelf one day. And maybe I'll even reach the top of the milk display without needing to ask a store clerk for help. Big dreams, small human. One day.
>>
File: 1456592970678.jpg (67 KB, 786x671)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I've been dating a girl for 2 months now and we went out 5 or 6 times. I'm 21, she's 190. We've kissed but haven't had sex yet (yeah I know). It couldn't really have happened logistics wise though because I never invited her over to my place and the one time I was at hers I had to leave early. Just trying to say that it probably could have happened if I really tried lol.

Here's the question: She invited me to her birthday party in 2 weeks. Should I go? Is this a friendzone thing? I have to drive like an hour to her place and if I'm honest I don't want to spend my friday night listenting to her and some boring gfs (it's not a big party). Unless she's down for us two having some one on one time when the other guests leave but I obviously can't say this to her.
>>
File: undeadsettlement.jpg (572 KB, 1200x1855)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
Is there any point in still flirting and trying to be with someone if you 2 have been in the same friend group for over a year now and friends for that time.
She doesn't seem interested so I just wanna know if you think all chance is dead
>>
>>20905553
>She doesn't seem interested
If a woman is interested in you she'll make it obvious, especially the ones you've already known for a while. Test the water by talking to her, asking questions etc. and see if there's any spark.
>>
>>20905560
Well we do talk normally as friends, we've been in the same friend circle for a year now
>>
>>20905569
When you're talking, is she doing most of the talking? Is she looking at you? Is she touching you? Is she teasing/testing you?
>>
I've met this guy I met at a bar for a few times and I'm a bit into him. He seems into me too, he even talked about he would like kids and a wife, while smiling at me. But he's been really quiet in my compny, even though when I ask he says he enjoys it. But I've felt sad somehow and like I can open up about my insecurities and so I've been crying some and being a downer at times when I talk to him and I wonder if he's gonna lose interest. I don't wanna talk myself down like this but it seems like I'm self-sabotaging and it's weird
>>
>>20905628
>But I've felt sad somehow and like I can open up about my insecurities and so I've been crying some and being a downer at times when I talk to him and I wonder if he's gonna lose interest. I don't wanna talk myself down like this but it seems like I'm self-sabotaging and it's weird
What
Why bring out your negative side to someone you barely know? It's not bad that you have negative feelings and emotions, we all do. If you like him you should be happy around him and rather spend the time you have together talking about positive things.
>>
>>20905140
bump
>>
>>20905642
I don't even know to be honest, it just happens. He said he didn't mind, but I think he's sure to lose interest if he hasn't already I think
>>
>>20905551
>I'm 21, she's 190
190? Wtf?
>>
>>20905628
does he know you like him?
have you asked how he feels about you?
>>
>>20905657
Lmao, meant 19
>>
>>20904783
Question for women:
What's the purpose of posting nude/provocative pictures online?
Especially if you've told people about how you hate men approaching you for your body.

I don't think it's right for guys to do so and I understand the desire to be free to do it without being bothered, but I still don't see the logic behind it.
>>
>>20905661
I've asked and he says he wants to see me again even after I apologized for being a downer and that I'm probably bad company. He slept over when I asked him to, but he was really quiet the whole time yesterday and I don't know how he feels
>>
>>20905575
Both
>>
>>20905664
Body confidence is not the same as rejecting a thousand creepos that shallowly flirt with you in self preservation.
I'm hot and I know it, but I don't want someone that can't find my personality attractive, it's bad for relations.
Same as a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. Looks also fade, inevitably, so I'd never put myself in a position to be objectified only temporarily.
>>
>>20904830
Honestly dude, you're overthinking it. I know logic tells you that doing the same thing when it failed is crazy, but I'll remind you every girl is different.
Universal truths about girls (except in the most special and pedantic of cases):
>the like confident dudes
>they hate insecure dudes
>they like being wanted
>they hate being craved for
(find the difference)
>first impressions matter, but if it fails you can move on
>you SHOULD move on
>>
>>20905140
If a guy gives you a lot of his time, he likes you. If you see a new guy in your friend group, and he makes a point to talk to you, he likes you. If he compliments things you do or like after this, he likes you.

Men do not seek out women they do not like. They will be nice to them, but they will not put in effort to find them
>>
What are some things that would make someone "charming"? I've been told by multiple co-workers, women and a gay man, that I have a charm and was just wondering what they could mean.
>>
Are some people supposed to be alone?
>>
>>20904950
Anyone mind helping me with this shit? I'm honestly not sure if I should confront her, or just say fuck it and move on. Anyway, I'm beginning to suspect she's actually lesbian now, judging by recent shit she's reposted on social media. I'm fine with that, but emotionally I feel shitty when I don't know what the fuck is going on in the relationship and feel ghosted
>>
File: 1541518598027.jpg (41 KB, 750x726)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
this girl tried to fuck me and i rejected her and now she's spreading rumors and making people think i'm some desperate loser because i'm still trying to be friends with her
how do i handle this
>>
>>20905713
a pleasant, possibly slightly submissive demeanor that makes the other person happy and impressed. think competent store clerc that knows just what the customer wants.
>>
Why do some women have dark skin around their pussies?
A few of the women I've been with have had it, and a few haven't, I'm just curious what causes it.
>>
>>20905725
obviously stop trying to be friends with her. then stop thinking about her. should clear things up.
>>
>>20904950
just say hey last we met things were going good and I'm still intrested in you, but you're making me feel you're not intrested back. are we still together?
>>
>>20905692
Hmmm I think I'm starting to understand but it still doesn't make sense to me.
I'm not the best looking guy but I'm happy with my body and satisfied with the mirror. I sometimes take pictures too but I don't understand the uploading to social media part. Why share it?

I don't meanto be rude, I have upset people for asking that, but honestly it seems contradictory to me sharing something publicly and being upset with unwanted opinions, it is public after all
>>
>>20905734
genetics. could be blood flow or skin pigment
>>
>>20905734
>Why do some women have dark skin around their pussies?
Labia skin can get darker due to puberty, weight gain/loss and pregnancy.
There is also just a natural variation in the colour of labia, like there's variation with colours of dicks - simply because bodies are weird.
>>
>>20905692
>I'm hot and I know it, but I don't want someone that can't find my personality attractive, it's bad for relations.

This kind of sounds like low self esteem. Why do you assume that a guy that thinks you're pretty wouldn't want to learn about your personality? It sounds like you are putting up barriers to avoid getting hurt, but you could also be keeping out someone really great.
>>
>>20905734
Acanthosis nigricans, is a symptom of PCOS, but that's not allways the cause. Sometimes it's a hormone imbalance.
>>
>>20905551
Grueling. Maybe try being spontaneous. Hit her when she least expects it if you get some time alone. Just a surprise private passionate kiss might do. Maybe what's wrong is that you're boring her, you're not making her feel like you REALLY want it.
>>
>>20905738
hmm it's kinda fun messing with her though
i stick my package in her face and she loves it
i gave her a dirty tshirt i was wearing all day that was super sweaty and gross. she probably added it to her closet shrine dedicated to me
>>
>>20905753
Uploading them to social media is just digital scrapbooking them so you're just as public as you would be if you were on a nude beach with whomever you associate with online. It's expanding the view potential, which increasingly equates to greater confidence and risk. You may be placing a greater importance on the risk since you seem to be of the assumption that posting your own nudes online doesn't seem worth the risk. But there are other measures to limit the scope in order to take more precaution and minimize risk.
>>
>>20905786
>Hit her when she least expects it if you get some time alone. Just a surprise private passionate kiss might do.
Hmm makes sense. Her place is tiny but I could probably pull this off somewhow. I just don't know about the logistics though. What's the point of me driving there for an hour if some girlfriend is going to sleep over or people wont leave until like 3-4am? On the one hand it could be a chance but on the other hand it could be pretty boring and pointless too or even make her value me less because I'm showing up to some girly ass birthday like the biggest orbiter imagineable. The party is on friday but her birthday is actually on saturday so I also thought about telling her I can't make it but will visit her the next day.

>Maybe what's wrong is that you're boring her, you're not making her feel like you REALLY want it.
Yeah, that's probably true. I kind of have trouble showing my emotions or sexual desires, especially through action. Any advice on what to do?
>>
>>20905528
You can climb on my back
>>20905459
Thick as in muscular, 15% bf ~
>>20905447
Interesting why i come off as creepy
I just find short girls top cute and want to get one
>>
What do girls think about chest hair?
>>
>>20905791
have you considered the possibility that you've misread her and she actually thinks you're a desperate loser?
>>
>>20905857
kek
she was sending me nudes, inviting me to her place, and literally begging me for sex. she literally said "why won't you fuck me?" haha
>>
>>20905802
What's your penis count?
>>
>>20905802
Hmmm true
I focus on the risks because of someone I know who is doing that.
I won't talk to her about it but I wanted to understand why she'd do it, I hope no one annoys her or hurts her because of it.
Thanks for clearing it out for me
>>
>>20905874
She is obv crazy approach with caution
>>
>>20905848
Most actually like it as looking as it doesn't look like you're wearing a sweater vest.
>>
File: 1557692455388.jpg (80 KB, 792x594)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I was dating this girl but she dumped me after because she was "Unhappy", I know she hates herself for a multitude of reasons and is fairly depressed, but the sex was great, we had a solid emotional connection and I was loving and attentive. For 3 weeks after the breakup she would still invite me over and we'd have sex or just enjoy each-others company whilst making out but eventually that stopped. It's been two months since then but she still occasionally contacts me and views my shit on social media. I know she's talking to another guy, but she said things are moving a bit fast and he's an introvert. I'm doing no contact, Whenever we talk it's not because I've contacted her, its Whenever she decides to contact me. Its been a while since we last talked and then she drunk called me last weekend at 3am just to mention something we would often do when we'd go clubbing, and then make small talk, I cut the conversation short saying that "I have a long day ahead and I have to go, but it was nice catching up with you." Since then she's called me twice, I haven't picked up those calls.

I'm confused, I would most certainly like to get back with her, but I feel like I'm being breadcrumbed, or something. I feel like I should be ignoring her when she contacts me, I mean yeah she dumped me and I don't owe her anything but I don't want to ruin a potential reconciliation chance.
>>
Anons of any gender

Were you abused emotionally or physically by your parents? What impact did that have on your dating style? Have you had to work on anything?
>>
>>20905937
yes.
many ways
lots of things.
if you want to know more, drop me an anonymous chat link, I'd love to talk, but I hate captchas.
>>
>>20905848
I prefer bare chest. But if you have it, it's better than shaving it. So:
Smooth skin>Chest Hair>Shaving Shadow
>>
>>20905945
You got a program for this? I dont ever do this on my phone.
>>
Am I a manslut if I fucked 26 prostitutes?
>>
>>20905848
I say this about any hair: it looks really good if it's well maintained, and really shitty if not.
This applies to:
>head hair
>facial hair
>chest hair
>pubic hair
>arm hair/leg hair (to a lesser degree)

>>20905916
Honestly, the way you describe it sounds like she's lonely and knows you'll give her attention if she asks you for it.
>>
>>20905848
Hawwwt af
Keep it trim and do that thing where you leave a button unbuttoned and your hair peeks

On that note, if you guys have awkward hair around your nips, if it's just nip hair and no chest, get it off!
Keep the happy trail trim and shaped too, if it's awkward just get rid of it

>>20905916
Dont do it
If she left you once she'll do it again
She wants to keep you close so she can have someone to fall back on
You handled that late night call pretty well, use her for sex because it looks like she'll be coming for it, but do not seek a relationship with her

>>20905979
No youre just disgusting
>>
>>20905964
>>20905945
>>20905937
I was hoping you'd know kek but I googled one and we can try it out.
anyone who wants to discuss is welcome
the url is tlk dot .io/20905937
>>
>>20905937
>Were you abused emotionally or physically by your parents?
Yes, by my mother, and it didn't help that my father was kinda distant.

It made it hard for me to interact with people and know what it's like to be loved. I end up looking for shitty, beta guys that'll get the job done instead of guys I'm attracted to that love and care about me, and it's led to several sexual assaults.

I also feel sort of feral, since I don't get along with other girls well either. It kinda sucks.
>>
>>20905984
It's slightly sparse a bit like Hugh jack man (not nearly as thick as Mediterraneans etc) , I also have that ab hair line, so not awkward right?
>>
>>20905982
I wish femons knew how big of a pain in the ass this is. Like inhave to go get my back and shoulders waxed to do this.
>>
>>20906015
Actually yeah I know it's fine, looked at a few pictures online and realised that it's nothing weird
>>
My height is below average. If I wanted to have children I would want them to be normal height which means I would need to procreate with a woman who is much taller than I am to make up for it. How possible is this? Will it never happen? I'm 5'4"
>>
>>20906046
This post is insane.
1. There's no guarantee that you will have tall kids no matter the height of your partner
2. Going by stats, you could really just date a woman your own height and have a kid average height since the height of the sons given the height of the parents is (height of the father + height of the mother)/2 + 5 inches, so your son would be 5'9".
3. If you want to date a tall women, just ask tall women out.
>>
>>20906057
Just fuck right off, it IS genetics you moron! How else do you think it works? Like magic? Fuck off
>>
Two short parents will make short children 100% ov the time.
>>
>>20906065
>t. brainlet that doesn't actually understand how genetics works
>>
>>20906034
You know nothing of pain until you've had to get ready for bikini season.
>>
>>20906065
It is determined by genetics, you just have poor understanding of how genetics work.
Even if two tall people have a kid, there are still chances that they will have short kids.
>>
>>20906071
This must be why midgets can have full-size children.
>>
File: 1555935954492.png (269 KB, 245x280)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
Question toward femanons.

How often do you view men as sexual objects?

Last night my girlfriend asked me how often I view chicks as objects and I kinda just told her that everyone, both men and women, are just objects until you form some kind of relationship with them whether it be cordial, platonic, romantic or one of discourse. I said while its wrong to use people as objects some people aren't anything more until they prove to me otherwise, but at the same time they don't need my approval for them to lead the lives they wanna lead. She didn't like that answer got a little upset with me and has been distant all morning. Maybe I was a little too blunt .
>>
>>20905995
sorry you had to leave anon.
chat is empty now, bye folks
>>
>>20906120
>people are just objects
well that wasnt very nice anon. i don think people are objects. like if you broke a vase on purpose I'd be ok with it but if you killed a dude I'd be like woah man dont do that that's a person, ya know?
>>
>>20906120
Unequivocally seeing all people as objects, sexual or otherwise, is a sign of low empathy and indicative of a whole slew of not-so-great personality disorders. I'm sure she knows this, hence why she didn't like your answer very much.
>>
Alright tomorrow is the last day of college. There's this girl who spent the semester staring at me and she came to talk to me several times in the past 2 weeks, despite the fact that I'll never see her again once tomorrow is over. That makes me think she's interested, and I sure am cause she's absolutely gorgeous. How do I manage to get a date with her tomorrow ? I don't even know if I'll see her, and if I do it'll probably be just crossing her path in the hallways. I added her on fb so I can always text her but I'd rather do it live. I've barely ever talked to her anyways so texting would be weird. What do ?
>>
>>20906131
I think thats a little different. Taking a human life would a horrifying thing and would cause a lot of discourse is peoples lives and I would feeling guilty for that. I am more of referring to like people that I have little to no interactions with like people at the grocery store and people who you on the side of the street. Or in this example a milf with a low cut top and low cut jeans right in front of me in the grocery store.

>>20906137
Ah that is a good point I probably don't make a good case for myself sounding like that.
>>
>>20905984
>No youre just disgusting
But how can I resist? They are so hot, lovely and realize all of my fantasies.
>>
>>20905979
No but at this point you need to wean yourself off of whores and find someone who will let you fuck them for free.

Do this by finding a hobby, getting involved in it and eventually letting it lead you outside where you can find a nice chick who has just as many issues as you do.
>>
Seems most people have instagram/snapchat. I was never into either for privacy reasons but it seems to be a deterrent nowadays since everyone keeps in touch and interacts with others in
>>
>gf left me because personal problems that prevent her from being in a relationship, insisted that I'm awesome and all
It's bullshit isn't it?
>>
>>20906204
she doesn't like you and doesn't want to waste your time
be glad she didn't keep you hanging on like a lot of shitty women do
i've literally heard women say "i'm breaking up with my bf but he doesn't know it yet" and then two months later they're still with him and trying to find someone else
>>
>>20906190
What's your question
>>
>>20906212
I'm just wondering if it really is worth it to make those account. Just seem like timewasters but at least I won't be a pariah in the social media sense. Real hard to find anyone nowadays outside of 4channel who agrees with me
>>
>>20906223
It's fine if you want to use it to communicate with friends or upload your own photos.
It's only cancer when you start to give a shit about followers and likes.
As long as you keep it casual, I don't see a problem.
>>
>>20906204
How the fuck are we supposed to know? You told us what she said, but you didn't tell us what those personal problems are, how busy she is, if she seems overwhelmed with her schedule or maybe underprepared for a relationship emotionally. You didn't tell us if there were problems going on. We're not psychic and anyone who gives you an answer off this post is talking out their ass.
>>
If you played with that dumb age/gender swap photo filter, you're a dumb normie. How does this make you feel?
>>
>>20906243
>caring about the opinions of a 4chan incel
Have sex
>>
>>20906235
She doesn't want to tell me what they are.
>>
Does anybody ever find any real advice here or does everybody just feel better when they write up what's on their mind and that's all?
>>
>>20906268
people feel better just writing it up and empathy of the situation helps too. sometimes just having a chance to talk to a human that listeners and understands is enough to clarify your thoughts.

here are some transcripts from a pioneer of the humanist approach to therapy, note how he almost refuses to give advice, yet his clients come out feeling much better and sure of themselves.

https://anamartinspsicoterapiaacp.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/brodley-transcripts-of-carl-rogers-therapy-sessions.pdf
>>
File: 1557995752443.png (67 KB, 500x370)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>20906268
Opening your mouth about issue is therapeutic on its own, even better when its when people who listen and give back any feedback.
I often talk to people i never met (or mostly ever will) about my most intimate shit through discord / other voip programs.

But im actually giga loner that doesnt have real friends so theres that.

>tfw know that even if i would find gf that would like me for my looks she would drop me because im friendless boring guy and i hate partying
>>
>>20906268
Personally I use this thread for genuine advice, despite the occasional rude troll lurking about. I've gotten some solid feedback at times.
>>
>>20906268
I like to get second opinions before I try something because there's a high chance it's stupid, and generally anons won't hold back and tell me when something is stupid or not while friends will always tell me to go for it.
>>
>>20906265
You still have more information than us regardless. You know the relationship and you know her. Either tell us what you do know or figure it out yourself.
>>
>>20905847
Can I see what you look like? I knew you had to be a /fit/ tallboy. I like you guys like normal, it's just overwhelming when someone invades your personal space randomly.
>>
>>20906316
Sorry, I really don't know what to say. I thought everything is going great. She didn't say a word about anything until now, and seemed happy.
>>
File: 1518681838144.gif (467 KB, 480x480)
467 KB
467 KB GIF
HELP!

>Be with girl for just over 5 years (25M and 26F)
>Find a piece of paper in the apartment with a Twitter name on it
>No idea where it came from or who wrote it
>Curious as fuck so I decide to look it up
>Has her picture in the profile so even more curious now
>It's locked so only approved followers can see it
>Make a random account and follow her and await approval
>Eventually she approves me and I'm able to see all her tweets
>She has 8k followers and posts multiple tweets a day
>TONS of nude pictures sometimes 10 a DAY
>No tweets about me or being in a relationship
>No tweets about cheating or anything either
>Just pages and pages of nudes and links to her Amazon gift page

How do I deal with this? This shit is NOT okay in my book, I'm seeing literal hundreds of nude pictures dating back from when we first started dating and the newest one being from this fucking morning in the apartment bathroom.
>>
blog on
>>
>>20906329
Im like slightly goofier / uglier ryan gosling

what do you mean invade personal space randomly?
Like if someone comes up to you from behind and gives you a hug out of nowhere? Because i would do that to my gf if i had one.

I think we just find some girls so adorable / cute we would love to cuddle with and hug and carry around

Unfortunately we arent allowed to do so to random girls because it would be, rightfully, personal space threat.

But we dont even get that at home. Sometimes i wish i had dog to cuddle with even but cant do that cause it would be forced to be lonely at home for long work hours, and that is suffering, i would know because of decade of being alone haha
>>
>>20906365

This has to be bare. You didn't notice free Amazon shit and free income in 5 years?
>>
dooing a poo 2bh
>>
>>20906399
No, I don't think anyone has actually ever sent her anything, and I don't think she's being paid at all.
>>
>>20906355
Then most likely she's telling the truth in some capacity or another, she got doubts, got cold feet, something serious came up in her family or whatever, has some baggage in the past that she's not ready to talk about and doesn't know how to get close to you, or else school, work, and other obligations are getting in the way of pursuing something.

It's unfortunate, but if she isn't telling you she probably either doesn't know how or isn't ready to.
>>
>>20906365
gonna need that link lad
>>
this girl invited me over tommorow, saying in no uncertain terms that she wanted to have sex. She’s also told me that she’s never really managed to orgasm from anything another person’s done to her, so, y’know, challenge accepted and all that.

Any girls that can chime in on the best ideas to try?
>>
>>20906365
Sit her ass down and tell her straight out. You found her secret account, you're not cool with it at all, and you want it deleted. Make sure she hasn't slept with anyone either (although most of these patreon whores stick to nudes).

Be prepared for a breakup though, because I can't imagine her deleting it because you say so
>>
>>20906423
Yeah but like...the thing is, how do I know she doesn't have other secrets? How can I even trust her anymore?
>>
this sounds awful but how do i find a girl who isn't a fucking slut? i'm not asking for a virgin i just want a girl who hasn't had 15 fucking boyfriends and then a dozens one night stands. what the fuck is wrong with women these days? i just met this girl and she was cute and sweet but once i got to know her i quickly realized she's been "dating" her whole life and has a new boyfriend every few months. god. i just don't get it. are women sociopaths? are they emotionally destroyed and broken? how can they fuck so casually? sex is no big deal to them. i know this woman who is married with two small children and she's openly cheating on her husband. he's a good man who's worked his ass off to provide for his family. he doesn't deserve that shit. and another girl who's been with her boyfriend for SEVEN years and they have a 4 year old together and they're not married. this girl tried sleeping with me the night before they left for fucking disneyland. everything paid for by him of course. he works 80+ hours a week as a prison guard to support his family and take them on nice vacations while she fucks around. i fucking HATE women. if i didn't want kids so badly i honestly wouldn't bother. our society is fucking broken. bring back religion and the nuclear family. we're falling apart
>>
>>20906423
>not becoming her pimp where she sells pics to thirsty goys who will pay up (look belle delphine earning 6 figures per month for skimpy pics and lewd faces) and living comfy life
>>
>>20906424
That's for you to decide. Even if she deletes it and assures you that's all there is, and you're still doubting, it might be in your best interest to end the relationship
>>
Girls, would you start talking to a guy you never talked to just to make friends or does it mean you're interested ? The semester ends tomorrow and this girl came to talk to me like 3 times this week. I thought she wanted to make friends but I'll never see her again after tomorrow so what's the point ? Unless I was interested I wouldn't start talking to a girl out of nowhere right before the end of the semester, but maybe girls think differently
>>
>>20906436
just ask her for her number who gives a fuck what do you have to lose? nothing
>>
>>20906428
Tfw i sort of seduced a female coworker thats older than me, in the end nothing happened but if she had chance, she def would.
She also has like 7yo daughter and lives with some dude in rotten relationship

Women always were prone to cheat, so were guys, but in current age of tinder and internet, and overall society acceptance of hookups, its been easiest time ever for woman to get dicked down by different guy every night (or even same day)
>>
Femanons, you ever noticed a guys bed smelling like another girl?
>>
>>20906440
Yeah I'll try to find her tomorrow to ask her out, or I'll do it by text I guess. I just want to know if I'm overreacting to little things or if I'm right to think she's interested. Cause I had a class with her and everytime I would turn around to talk to a friend I'd catch her staring at me, so that's what made me think she likes me. It's weird tho cause she's really attractive and I'm average
>>
>>20906424
>How do I not know she has other secrets?

Well this a legitimate concern, so yeah you should talk to her about it. Are you more upset about her posting nudes for strangers to fap too all these years or rather a bigger possibly infidelity she may have committed?

Tell her your concerns man, relationship will either catch on fire from you keeping it all inside or you can say the truth and keep yourself from blowing up.

If you and her break up so be it. If you stay together after putting it all on the table I would keep my guard up until you make the decision to let yourself be vulnerable again.

That is pretty bad though.
>>
>>20906456
yeah do it
fair warning though: if you're average like you say then she probably thinks you're inexperienced and looks at you like prey. she wants your virginity
>>
Girls, do you personally like hickeys? And how do you give a good one?
>>
File: Image-11(3).jpg (545 KB, 1600x1600)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
I feel like women find me genuinely boring and that's why they lose interest.
I have little issue meeting someone because I'm approachable, but getting them to stay long term is difficult and I've come to believe it's because they get bored of me.

>into gym and hiking
>like to travel
>considered a foodie (yeah, I know)
>into vidya, movies, books, museums

How can I make myself more interesting?
>>
>>20906463
Alright thanks, I hope I can find her alone tomorrow. And yeah I am inexperienced, but I think she is too. Her fb is full of anime pics and she is slightly shy and just hangs with her female friends, I don't think she's a thot. Also we're both muslim so I'm like 80% sure she's a virgin too
>>
>>20906428
You don't.

You have to go into every relationship knowing that if all goes to shit your gonna be ok because you know how to function as a single bachelor, and if someone cheats on you have the skills to move on.

Its frustrating and can make you lose faith in woman and people in general. Good luck anon there is someone out there for you but you may have to go through a few shitty people for the next decade first.
>>
>>20906475
Try having more proactive hobbies, like writing instead of reading or things that are more exciting. Also engage in normie culture so you can have stuff to make small talk (sharing memes, watching funny youtubers, etc). Following and practicing sports is also good to form a bond with people
>>
>>20906481
Thank you for the reply.
Writing is definitely something I could get into. I might try that.
I already share memes via group text with friends. Never wanted to do it with women though cuz I assumed they'd find it stupid or childish.
>>
>>20906406
Then why do it?
>>
>>20906476
another warning: it's always the cute innocent looking ones who're the biggest sluts. just watch out man. don't give your virginity to someone who doesn't care about you.
>>
>>20906428
The other side are women insanely loyal to shitty men. I have a female friend that has been with 4 guys in 15 years. They were all piles of shit and she tried everything to make it work.
>>
>>20906510
Hmm you might be right. I'll try to not invest emotionally too early just in case then. Anyways I've barely talked to her like 4 times so I can't tell for now, but I hope I can get to know her better.
>>
>>20906395
Were you a cute nerdy introvert that got /fit/?

>what do you mean invade personal space randomly?
Yup, it's exactly what you described. I guess I understand why they do it but it's still really uncomfortable when it happens and I don't really know how to bring it up? It's different if you ask and I agree to it, you know?

Also, maybe you can get a cat? If you were close to me I'd encourage you to hang out with mine. She needs cute friends!
>>
>>20905937
Both my parents were short tempered and would yell at me or hit me (only in younger ages) as punishment, some of that short temperament was imposed onto me. Both of them were also former divorcees before meeting each other and there's evidence that my dad still sneaks out to see his ex-wife after nearly 30 years of marriage. So basically I keep to myself and if I do catch feelings for someone I get paranoid wanting to make sure I'm the only person for them and have a great fear of having kids myself because I'm afraid of repeating my parents' shortcomings only for those children to continue the cycle with their's. Also, alcohol became a forced taboo onto me by my mother so I personally don't drink and prefer partners that don't drink too often or not at all.
>>
File: 1558025958087.jpg (97 KB, 750x750)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>20906548
Im /still/ a nerd, that likes videogames (altough wasting faaar less time on them) anime, scientific topics, fantasy books, heavy music
Just with more muscle because i want to compete in sport, powerlifting and that requires me to get as strong as possible. But i dont use drugs so its still "pure" pursuit and not unhealthy one

And i dont think cats can compare to dogs as a companion.
They look nice and purr and all but they just dont make my day bright like a dog does. Maybe im just autistic but for some reason when i see a dog being happy to see me and sprinting to me to get petted it makes me super happy, maybe because i didnt get enough love from parents who knows.
>>
What do I do if Im a 27, soon to be 28-year old virgin?
I'm not super ugly, a 4 but maybe polishable to a 6 if I dressed better and got some simple cosmetic stuff done; but I have a shit job (pays about 2/3rds the national average) no hobbies, and I'm as dull as industrial diamond- plus twice as dense (see: socially retarded).

What do I do?
Just find something on meetup.com and try to make human friends?
>>
>>20906599
don't worry about the virginity thing
just looksmaxx and put yourself out there. a girl will come along eventually. the important thing is to never give up
>>
>>20906590
Do you have a last.fm or MAL? Any favorites from your list? I'm curious about your taste now. I'm a big fan of good black metal, mostly on the ambient side. Powerlifting as a professional seems kind of intimidating. Your arm is going to be bigger than your future gf's face! Nah, it's a cool goal to have though.

Oh I totally get it, I love dogs too. I don't have enough time for one either but they are literally pure balls of happiness. I wiish I could have a big fluffy pup at home to hug right now. My cat is practically a dog in some ways though, she runs up to the door when she hears me and climbs on me for petting. They're sweet in different ways!
>>
>>20906671
When it comes to anime its basically jojo

And music
I used to have fm butno more

Rn my gotos are
The Ocean collective
Gojira
Meshuggah
So more groovery slower stuff than bm eith a punch

But ocean is quite emotional
>small girl that i can take on concerts of obscure bands and then have long talks with

Pls be in netherlands
>>
>tfw developing hobbies outside of browsing 4chan (reading, cooking, baking)
>tfw working out for the past year and look more toned and lost weight
>tfw hate job but make decent money and contract will be over in the next 2 years
>slowly losing interest in video games and trying to wean myself off 4chan(nel)
>still unhappy and still lonely
>no idea how to approach girls, few if any friends
I still have hopes for a better life way down the line and am working towards making career gains but I'd like a family too or at least to stop being lonely. Don't really have a question, just venting. At least I can put my feelings on paper
>>
>>20906679
Jojo manga is classic, anime is pretty good too. I dig your taste in music, saw Gojira about 3 years ago!

>tfw love dutchies
Nooo I'm across the ocean.. I visit often but not often enough. You should be asleep though, it's 3am!
>>
Guys, how much do you like a girl/feel comfortable enough with her to send her cutesy emojis like hearts
>>
>>20906609
Unrelated, but
>looksmatch
Is it weird that I don't find 9 and 10/10 women attractive? Like, I've never lusted after a movie star; and when I see the women in those rating charts the 6-8s always look way hotter.

I mostly jack it to JAVs, and the woman I've fantasised about most was this (conventionally probably considered) quite plain-looking (caucasian) girl with glasses and short mousey brown hair from when I was a university student.
>>
>>20906749
Very comfortable, which means she's either my gf or a female friend I'm not attracted to at all and she knows it
>>
Why am i so uncomfortable around other woman? I’m a woman myself. How do i get over this.

If I go to a place and there’s a woman at the front desk, i do weird shit like ignore them because i’m so anxious. If it’s a guy, i am ok.
I’m straight. I have very few female friends, but i’m ok around them, still nervous though. I have lots of gay guy friends. I don’t feel anxiety around them.

I have a younger sister that i’m close with. But i still feel nervous around her for no reason.
My mom was a screaming raging cunt to me growing up. but other than that, i can’t think of anything else that caused this. Am i scared of woman because of her?
>>
>>20906807
Possibly, whatever the case it's probably worth going to a therapist to address it and find the underlying cause. I recommend looking for a male therapist in your case, as the point of a therapist is to open up to them so they can help you work through your problems, and if you're not able to do that with a female therapist then it might get in your way.
>>
>>20906365
Update on this, turns out she was doing private webcam shows for money and gifts that she just kept hidden from me, she doesn't consider it cheating because it's online, and she's saying she's "addicted to it" I broke things off and told her to pack her shit and leave, she's staying with her mom right now

Guess that's that.
>>
Guys and girls (in relationships),

Have you experienced or your partner gaining/losing weight? Have they/you acted or treated the other differently because of it? And how so?
>>
Girls,

why the fuck are you so cute. i swear some of yall are dangerously cute, like, so cute it shouldn't be legal. goddamn
>>
Do girls play with their boobs for fun
>>
>>20906756
Yeah, I'm the same. I've never liked the typical blondes. I ways like goofy pretty girls. Like willow from buffy or the girlfriend from waterboy.

Hell, I like big noses and ears too. Not really sure how I'm still single given that i think many of the features women hate are cute.
>>
>>20906807
You might hate competition.

You might also like to feel loved, which is something straight men give women very easily but straight women do not give other women easily.

Though if you prefer gay men, I would argue it's the competition factor.
>>
>>20906898
Sorry to hear that. You'll find something good. It's not your fault.
>>
>>20906898
Good for you man
>>
>>20906898
Figures. Sorry to hear it, anon.
Best of luck to you.
>>
>>20904783
Girl looking to take some sexy IG pics to attract a potential male mate.

What would make you interested, guys? I don't want to come off as a typical thot.
>>
>>20906900
Yeah. My boyfriend gained and lost weight a lot.
He loves me to bits no matter how much he weights.
>>
>>20907102
Then why act as the typical thot?
>>
>>20907102
Beach photos?
>>
>>20905979
You need to resocialize yourself with the dating/fwb game. fr
>>20906046
I like short guys too.
>>20906120
You have empathy problems, bruh. That's autism speak for "I don't socialize unless for a reason."
>>20906157
and no, lacking empathy for those types of people, even in your farthest connections is still indicative of issues and assholery. How would you feel if you witnessed someone getting mugged? A kidnapping? Injury?
>>20906416
How about verbalize and brainstorm ideas with her. Ask her what she has and hasn't tried.
>>20906449
Yep, I know what vagina smells like, I have one.
>>20906471
Only in swimsuit places.
>>20906475
Talk politics/long term goals/personal traumas/sex, then you'll be interesting.
>>20906807
It's because of your mother.
>>20906910
Because I wanna be cute.
>>20906918
Yeah, they're my titties.
>>
>>20907167
Ok thank you very curious
>>
>>20907102
Then I wouldn't post pics on instagram
>>
>>20906926
You’re totally right, i didn’t realize it but its true. I hate competition and struggle. I tried competing before and i felt horrible even though i ‘won’. I dont want to fight people. I think its because i learned underhanded and manipulative things from my mom. that I’m good at, I’m really good at being a massive cunt and getting what i want while hurting people’s feelings. and i don’t want to be like that. And i haven’t been like that in a long time, but it’s still there.

I don’t know if this is bad or normal?
I feel awkward around girls. because then a dude comes by and we both like him, now what??I’m not bad looking, so then it starts.

It’s happened before a lot. I like being around gay men because we never have to deal with that. Either the dude we like is gay or straight. And i’m not into bi men, so it works out.
Maybe i should just get a boyfriend? Thats the easiest solution?
>>
>>20906097
He is kinda right though, it doesn't go both ways. Yeah taller couples have a chance to have shorter kids just as anybody does but you cannot possibly, in any world, equate that to the height probability of a short couple. It's basic genetics. People very rarely grow significantly taller than their parents, this is widely observed

>>20907167
I think I get >>20906120 's point, it's not really about that at all. I'm a (cursed) high empathy person and I still find it natural and healthier to maintain a similar view; objects in the sense that people owe you nothing, and you owe them nothing. Obviously this changes when it's not a blank slate i.e. you're acquaintances, friends, literally anything with someone but I see 0 reason to get upset at that other than jumping to false conclusions
>>
>>20907140
I don't live near a beach.
>>
>>20905436
I'm 5 ft even. Preference for manlets, but I'm flexible with taller guys up to about 6 ft.
>>
Girls:

What do you think of guys that are too sensitive sometimes? I was watching some sappy romance stuff with a girl and i kept sniffling and holding back tears at some point so i was ashamed by it. Should i've just gone all out?
>>
File: 1358505146953.png (47 KB, 344x517)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>20904849
any anons?
>>
>>20907427
I really dislike men who are ashamed of themselves. if you're sensitive, then own up to it because confidence is super hot and will cancel out any lame-ness from crying at a sappy romance. Nothing worse than a guy afraid of his own self.
>>
>>20904849
Impossible to know.
Just ask her out again.
You already have stuff to talk about, use that.
>>
>>20907427
Stuff like that sounds cute and I'm cool with it. I tear up easily too at movies so it would be nice to have someone that tears up with me.
Current bf also tears up at sad movies although not as easily, but he's not ashamed of it. We usually look at eachother teary eyed and laugh at how dumb we look.
>>
Alright ladies

I'm curious

My girlfriend is very submissive and very attracted to me. She is at my every whim, and it is simply the best feeling.

However, how is it that I develop this so that I may not allow this unwavering loyalty to me fade away? I must be constantly planning, and it is imperative that I create a plan of action so as to prevent any contingency where we break up/she distrusts me.
>>
>>20907470
just be a decent dude. can't speak for all women, but if I reach that stage with a guy, he just has to not do anything awful and I'll keep feeling the same
>>
tldr: how do women react to dm's from strangers?

a bit of context for my situation,
>i was catfished by this girl when i was 16
>got to know her for 3 years before i found out
>become friends but we rarely talk
>shares big events in her life like her marriage and having kids
>3 months ago shared with her that i might be depressed
>last week received a message that the girl she used to catfish me is also coming out of depression
>she urged me to try and message her, telling her that someone used her pics to catfish me

so yeah, part two of the question would be: is it a good idea to message her?
>>
File: 1534827039072.jpg (100 KB, 1242x1241)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>20907451
goddamit

isn't like a girl supposed to be relatively motivating to a guy to get them to continue to pursue
>>
>>20906749
depends, i can even send hearts to my mother, so it says nothing.
>>
Why do some girls start dressing more like basic bitches after break ups?
>>
>>20907623
because they're trying to rebound, obviously

They're attempting to attract someone else to fill their hole
>>
>>20906900
My ex boyfriend yo-yo'd with his weight the entire 3 years that we were dating. I met him when he was 210 lbs, he got down to 186 lbs and then moved all the way up to 300 lbs. He starved and over worked himself to lose weight and was generally unhealthy. When he was thinner he was insufferable and conceited. He would try his hand at modeling and would try to be flashy and flirtatious with other ppl. I would try to support him because I was proud of his weight loss and wanted him to be happy. But he was hard to get along with. When he got up to 300 lbs he never wanted to go anywhere and hated leaving his house and would tell me to break up with him. He would turn into a different person at every weight interval.
>>
My gf never sucks my dick or gives me handjobs, she says she doesn't really like doing it but loves sex.

Is she a lesbian or something?
>>
Guys

Is it true that a woman being straight forward is off putting? Does being pursued as a man "take the fun out of it" and make the girl seem easy or overbearing? I find that the harder the girls I know try to get a guy the less inclined they are to reciprocate. My friends are all very attractive women and have careers and are appealing so I don't understand how they always get curved.
>>
>>20907729
Some people have a really bad gag reflex or just don't enjoy giving oral. I do think that that's a bit selfish of her, do you perform oral and fingering on her? Or is she 100% about penetration?
>>
>>20907736
yeah if a girl is forward it's really offputting. tells me she's easy and slutty. i went to a singles group and this girl sat next to me and started hitting on me before even asking me my fucking name. i was just sitting there glaring at her.

women need to be subtle. drop VERY VERY VERY subtle hints and clues here and there. we will pick up on them IF AND ONLY IF we are interested. as an example, this girl at next to me in class and we started talking a little bit about college and all that, and towards the end of class she subtly slides her phone about half an inch out of her hoodie pocket. i noticed and gave her my number the next day, and now we're dating. she's so subtle i love it. it's my favorite thing about her. being subtle is a sign of intelligence and modesty.
>>
Why are girls so inefficient with toilet paper?
>>
>>20907736
Guys don't give a shit about careers. A hot girl lawyer is as hot as the checkout chick but possibly older and more of a bitch with their standards. I mean wtf are they offering to men besides sex with most of them being at least 22? Their career? Men don't give a shit unless they wanted a sugar mommy. What else did they bring to the table? Are they fun to be around? Did they ever learn how to make a man laugh? Connect with shared hobbies or interests?

You've only listed one positive but subjective attribute about your friends. A career isn't one. Intelligence, wit and charm might be but careers never guaranteed that.
>>
File: 1552477917551.jpg (310 KB, 1350x899)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
i could have been, and still could be, extremely mean to my ex
how do i keep myself from ruining her life
>>
>>20907782
"I had my phone half an inch outside of my pocket" is not a hint. Glad it worked out for you, but she wasn't being subtle. She wasn't doing anything.
>>
>>20907831
kek, you're retarded
>>
>>20907832
You are, really. You're reading way too much into non-consequential behaviour. If this behaviour ever even happened at all, really.
"She's so subtle she did this thing that doesn't mean literally anything, I'm so smart I picked it up". Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>20907736
There's nothing bad with women being forward or pursuing men, but they need to learn how to do it.

A girl who throws herself at you and is very sexual can be a turn off if you're interested in a relationship, because it signals easiness.
A girl who is very forward and open in her interest for you but does it in a non sexual way is never off-putting.
>>
>>20907835
she stuck her phone out of her pocket and looked right at me and then at her phone bro
i'm literally dating her lol
dumb whore
>>
>>20907838
I love how the story changes. From her being super stealth to her "look at the phone, look at me, look at the phone". Next time "she wrote a post it that said "I want your number anon uwu" and put it on her forehead".
As I said, your story is a lie and you're an idiot. Have a nice day.
>>
>>20907843
it was subtle lol. clearly being modest is beyond your comprehension. keep hanging off men and getting rejected. you're disgusting
>>
>>20907846
I'm in a long term relationship, 3+ years, you fucking pea for a brain. Never had any issues getting with men.

She wasn't being modest. She wasn't doing anything. You're making up stories.
Bye, idiot.
>>
Fucking hate your guidelines. Eat a bag of shit
>>
File: 1532176054068.gif (1.37 MB, 480x270)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>20907858
>>
If I never learned how to read women hints when I was a teenager, am I doomed?
>>
File: 1547167088610.jpg (834 KB, 1000x2500)
834 KB
834 KB JPG
Help a nigga out

How soon is too soon to ask a girl out on a second date if it ended on an awkward note and you weren't sure if she really liked it.
>>
>>20907913
It's really not reading them, it's also knowing what the fuck to do when you pick up on it
>>
>>20907846
nigger how is her acting like a dumb slut subtle in any way this is hilarious
>>
>>20907920
Except I can't pick up on it
>>
>>20907736
Same as other posters. If they are chasing me, who was her target last week? The week before? Is she smashing a new dude every weekend? No thanks.
>>
>>20907929
Well spend more time around women and loosen up a little. My main problem was I fucking instinctively knew when it happened on some level but always pretended I didn't know or just acted straight professional and disinterested.
>>
>>20907933
should girls think that about all guys too?
>>
File: 1545925609901.png (667 KB, 625x393)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>>20907924
i'm very good looking and far more experienced than you my dude
>>
>>20907943
All girls like it though when guys have had several bitches on their dick. Girls absolutely despise and wish death upon virgin males such as me.
>>
>>20907943
The sexes have different standards. You can complain until you are blue in the face how it isn't fair, but that won't change reality. Try being a man who is 5'6" vs the same height woman.
>>
>>20907949
most women love virgins. the ones who don't are looking for hookups and not a relationship, so they're thots and you should avoid them. do you think everyone is amazing at sex? the vast majority people are terrible at it.
>>
>>20907958
Not him
Told my first gf I was one and she said it was a turnoff
Asked a small group same when we were all talking openly, 6 said turnoff 2 were silent.
>>
>>20907967
you're probably ugly and awkward
>>
>>20904783
is it common for a woman to think the worst of you just by a misunderstanding?
>>
>>20907970
You're not wrong, though you are bully
>>
>>20907736
Women being straight forward is off putting because women are known to be covert in their communication. That's why you see guys with little experience say "why don't they ever say what they mean" or "I don't understand women." Women will just leave hints in hopes the guy understands they are attracted to him. That's how they are.
When a women decides to be straight forward it could mean 2 things 1) She is desperate for some companionship so has no choice to be straight forward. Or 2) she doesn't get approached a lot therefore has to be straight from obvious about it.

They are most likely getting curved beacuse they are doing something they arnt telling you or not willing to admit.
>>
>>20907786
i know right.
i cringe every time i see voyeur videoes where some dumb bitch uses half of the toilet roll to dry her pussy
>>
>>20907827
anon, is that haiku?
>>
>>20907970
It's not that really, it's more because women have higher standards for men than men have for women which is why ugly bitches and disgusting fatties can get laid, and find bfs easily.
>>
>>20907954
Oh no I am not complaining in the slightest, I was just curious.
I'd just like to point out the thought process that guy expressed was very much a female thought process. Nobody likes to be thought of as just another number so I'd just like to say that a female being straight forward doesn't necessarily mean she has "targets", same goes for men. After all, men are the ones that traditionally have to approach a woman so all women have to be aware that obviously not every man is a man-whore and some are only interested in you. Since being straightforward for a woman is rare I think men get confused since they don't experience it as much and thus can't possibly bring themselves to believe they're the only target of that straightforward woman.
>>20907949
My husband was a virgin when I met him and I was the more experienced one, I had one partner before him. I definitely was way more forward with him than I would expect from myself because he was exactly what I loved and I wasn't afraid to take it a step further, although our romance blossomed from a strong friendship. I don't really like the whole concept of dating.
>>
>>20907918
depends on her own opinion, so you need to talk t her anyway. if she doesn't mind talking to you, it's time to try
>>
>>20907997
>My husband was a virgin when I met him and I was the more experienced one
OH NO NO NO
How old were you when you realized that you can't get Chad's dick anymore?
>>
>>20907997
You met him how exactly?
>>
>>20908004
17.. I had only one boyfriend prior, anon pls.
>>
>>20907729
Not necessarily, women into men but not dicks exist. Just like some men love fucking pussy but don't want to look at or touch it. It's rare though and personally I'd pass up on a partner like that.
>>
>>20908009
Similar group of friends. We were friends for a couple of months before I started doing anything but I was crushing on him from the first time I heard him talk. He was also a really shy and reserved type of person with kind of a messy childhood so he never really had contact with girls and shit like that.
Anyway he was the only person in my life I was ever that straightforward with because I really, really liked him. So I don't know, depending on the situation a straightforward girl might not be such a bad thing.
>>
if i ever got my (hypothetical) gf or wife pregnant and she got an abortion i would drop her like a bag of wet shit

am i wrong to feel this way?
>>
>>20908003
Any advice for talking to her?
>>
>>20908065
Depends on the circumstances I suppose? If she did it without you knowing it would be bad. If you weren't in a situation to raise a child you would be dumb since making another kid is always ez when you find yourselves in proper circumstances.
It is important to have a children/pregnancy/abortion talk once you get to know eachother and date for a while. She needs to be aware of your opinions and you need to be aware of hers because it could be redflags for either of you.
It's unimaginable to me to be in a serious relationship with someone without knowing their thoughts on matters like those, so yeah hypothetically you are wrong in this situation because you didn't talk it through properly assuming she didn't do it behind your back.
>>
>>20908065
Probably not, since that means there's a large gap in moral values between you two.
>>
>>20908077
nah, bee yourself
>>
How common are these traits for girls in their early 20's?
>faithful/committing
>slightly redpilled
>has active career plans
>not too prudish
>not flaky at all
Just asking because I'm not sure I want to ditch my current GF who has all these traits, albeit with some other negative ones.
>>
How do I stop worrying about everything, being awkward and autistic, and start being more confident?
Is it even possible when you're pushing 30?
>>
>>20908048
Situationally it can be effective. At large it is more likely to fail.
>>
>>20907736
I think its hot

But only if I think you're attractive. But before you think you have no chance, I like dorky looking pretty girls. I think big noses, ears, freckles, etc are cute.
>>
>>20908180
What do you mean by slightly redpilled?
>>
>>20908212
Acknowledging certain races are inferior and not being an active socialist.
>>
>>20908215
For most of your list I'm going to say most girls are like that, but I'm going to go ahead and assume that most girls aren't racist.
>>
>>20908222
I really haven't seen that represented in my area. Most seem to just be BPD facebook spouting retards covered in tattoos and piercings, drinking 4 nights a week.
>>
File: 1533406295768.jpg (106 KB, 1241x684)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
almost just sent a full nude to this girl that's been trying to sleep with me for a few months
she's married lol
glad i didn't
>>
This is a question for anyone:

How do I learn to not freeze up when I want ask a girl out. I don't have a problem talking to them, but whenever I want to ask them out, I always freeze up super hard and don't say anything. I'll be in the perfect opportunity to do it, but it just slips through my hands or I freeze up.

I don't know if I'm scared of being rejected or something but it really fucks with me. I try and "just do it" but I just can't.
>>
West europe, what salary would you expect from you boyfriend youd have serious thoughts about, given all other things were good
Or would that not bother you as long he works somewhere

Ive been told that if you earn less than your girlfriend you are in trouble
>>
>>20908266
You shouldn't send nudes anyway retard.
>>
Girls: how much do you enjoy missionary position? I don't get the hate. I like to switch it up and do other positions but for me personally missionary is the easiest to do. When I can grab the shoulders and pull into me and look directly in the eyes it's just so easy and fun. Not to say I don't love other positions but I've always heard this negative stigma about missionary being boring and to me it's my favorite position.
>>
>>20908337
I love it personally. It feels great when my boyfriend inserts in missionary and the first few moments as he fills me up while looking at me are 10/10, fuck. I also like wrapping myself around him and leg locking and squirming as he pounds away. I don't really see why it's boring either, I guess maybe boring if that's all you do and the girl doesn't seem into it.
>>
>>20908326
i'll post my full naked body including my face on 4chan just to spite you
>>
File: 1461859030523.jpg (41 KB, 640x640)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
My GF is obsessed with me cumming inside her. She started birth control this month just so I would.
Flying out to see her in the morning and I'm having anxiety about it.
WTF do I do? I don't want to be irresponsible but I don't want to disappoint her either.
I really don't know much about sex but she's talked about how she's frustrated with condoms and mentions how much she needs it almost constantly. Should I suggest spermicide or something else? She takes antidepressants and has mentioned forgetting to take those on occasion.
Please yell at me. Would've made a new post but cell is range banned for some reason.
>>
Instagram experts, I need help. When I want to see someone's likes, I know where to see by clicking the follow button under likes. But the thing is, I follow like 100 people and there's this one girl I want to see what she's liking. While I do get updates on some of the stuff she likes, I don't get every thing she likes within that given day. Sometimes I stumble upon some strangers pic that she liked but doesn't say on the activity

Does Instagram deliberately not show you all the likes? I just want to see every pic she likes but the activity button doesn't show that.
>>
>>20908472
When I'm on birth control my boyfriend cums inside almost every time we have sex. It's a pretty big kink of mine too. Make her get an alarm reminder to take her pills every day and most pills today you can miss out on one day without it impairing the effect of the pill so that's no biggie.
>>
Why would a man continue to flirt with a woman after rejecting them? It's very odd and kind of hurtful.
>>
Question: I notice a cute girl I'm into at a store as a cashier or as a waiter or whatever

How do I get her number? Just ask?
>>
>>20908500
i did this last semester
i'm just a dick
she hates me
>>
File: tVmWXGn.jpg (111 KB, 640x631)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>20908488
She started a couple weeks ago but I don't know how irregular she's been since then. Does that change anything?
I'm more scared that she thinks I don't trust her rather than being able to satisfy this for her.
>>
>>20908509
Ah. Well she should notify you of such things, my boyfriend and I were both paranoid over taking it on the right day and he'd remind me. I wouldn't really get upset over it so it depends on how close you two are, I guess? When I missed a day I was pretty panicky and my boyfriend new about it. I think its easier for me since we live together.
>>
>>20908507
We have a very strong friendship though and he's a very kind person otherwise. It doesn't make sense. I'm probably going to put my foot down next time he does it. Maybe he just doesn't realise it's inappropriate?
>>
Why does every girl call me scary. I am nice so what gives
>>
>>20908517
I'd honestly rather not have sex at all, this is terrifying.
>>
>>20908507
>>20908500
>>20908521

actually i need to expand on this
i was being a dick to her because she has a boyfriend and she tried cheating with me. that's why i kept flirting with her and fucking with her after firmly friendzoning her in front of all her friends

as for your siutation he might not realize he's flirting. i'm really flirty myself and it gets me into trouble. i'd pay attention to how he acts around other girls to see if his behavior is unique to you or not. if he's genuinely flirting with you then he probably likes you, but he might be playing games.
>>
>>20908484
ANyone?
>>
>>20908529
There's not really a way for me to monitor how he acts around other women since he doesn't go out very often. That is a good suggestion though.
He's very blatant when he's flirting. He'll say stuff like "Wow, I think it's really sexy that you're working out."
He's actually autistic so I don't know if that could play a role in it. Maybe he's just not ready to commit yet but is still attracted to me?
>>
>>20908528
Why is it terrifying? I've probably had sex around 500 times on the pill, still didn't get preggo
>>
>>20908501
Don't ask unless they make it *very* clear they want to be asked. They're working. Don't bother people who are working.
>>
File: 1509969926854.jpg (30 KB, 261x192)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>20908097
>bee urself

fuck I want I just start self-editing almost when I'm with her

this is gay, becoming a normie is gay, relationships are fucking gay, I'm just gonna cross the rubicon again and ask her out tomorrow
>>
>>20908065
I mean, it's your hypothetical child too, and I don't think it's weird at all to end up breaking up over this. Hell even if you don't disagree on the abortion, just the sadness causes many couples to part. And yes there is almost always grief even when you have no doubt about aborting.

However from the way you phrase it I do feel you could appreciate the position the woman is in a little more. For a man at the beginning of the pregnancy a child is still an abstract element. Yes it will eat time, money and dreams but in the worst case scenario you leave the mom and see the kid during the weekends. Or not at all - personally I think that even if you don't have it in you whatsoever to pull that move, knowing you COULD turn your back on this huge problem in theory makes a difference.

For her this issue uprooting her life is literally invading her body, using her nutrients and her energy. Plenty of (especially young) women fear pregnancy, the idea that your body is no longer just yours, the stories of humiliation, pain and damage done during 20+ hours deliveries. It is stigmatized and not often talked about but it is not uncommon for pregnancies to leave damage, and then I'm not talking about deflated boobs or spider veins but about lifelong urine loss for example. About one in ten woman falls into a deep pit of depression after giving birth, sometimes featuring psychosis. This is still disregarding the "normal" hormonal mood swings. Even for a deeply desired pregnancy this is a huge, huge rollercoaster.
The woman is facing
>all her time and money going into this kid
>forgetting about a serious career
>the lifelong responsibility (with its doubts, loneliness, guilt) of parenthood
>the end of her youth, definitely in terms of lifestyle maybe in terms of vitality/looks
>all the health risks and complications
>>
Girls, what would you do if you bf said that he was attacked by a succubus, last night?
>>
>>20908616
I'd tell him succubi aren't real and that he probably just experienced sleep paralysis.
>>
>>20908608
I definitely don't think men are less entitled to a stance in the abortion debate but "just run with it" is an infinitely more cushy position to take as someone who isn't taking the beating of actually bringing a child into this world. And, honestly, most men are very poorly informed on what exactly pregnancy and childbirth entails and don't bother to inform themselves either, even when they hold extreme stances on abortion. Which gives off the impression that they just don't care.

This is still ignoring that women also make the (briefly mentioned) hit in career potential, that they tend to end up doing the brunt of household chores, that they spend the most time with the kids and often end up doing the least grateful tasks (struggling to get a kid fed, dressed and at school in time vs after work playtime).

Basically, not being able to survive in a relationship after she aborts your child, very common, very understandable. Deciding beforehand even that she's a shit person if she makes this difficult decision - that's disrespectful to put it very mildly.

For the record, I really want kids some day, I love the idea of being pregnant, I think you can never 100% know what you'll do until the situation arises but so far I've told any lover that he should expect me not to abort in case of a BC fail. But this is just the reality.
>>
>>20908065
Not necessarily, but I also believe that this is a discussion you should have before there's a risk of getting your girlfriend pregnant.
Never having a conversation about this, getting a woman pregnant, and then when she aborts (which is her right) just drop her and act like she's an asshole is a bit of an asshole move.

Saying this as someone who is against abortion and dropped guys/was dropped by guys over this. Just talk about things before making mistakes, don't get mad if things aren't like you want them to be afterwards.
>>
>>20907239
Bystander effect is still bad unless you're a cripple.
>>20907427
I love it.
>>20907470
You could collar her, which is psuedo kinky engagement.
>>20907490
no
>>20907729
No, but she has internalized shame about touching you that way, most likely.
>>20907913
No, but you could have autism.
>>20908065
Yeah because what if she could have died?
>>20908180
Non existent except in helicopter abuse cases.
>>20908284
Practice
>>20908337
It's still ok, really easy, good for making out. Some people just have preferences based on their Gspots.
>>20908500
They're just assholes that do it because they "still got it." Start rejecting him or spoiling the mood with silence.
>>20908526
Intimidated by your looks?
>>20908616
Turn into a demon
>>
>>20908553
i reckon he's a virgin and wants to get laid haha
>>
>>20908065
i dunno about "wrong" but definitely unempathetic
>>
>will see my ex-gf at her birthday party tomorrow
>i'm the dj with a buddy of mine
>her family will be there
>mutual friends

i made her cry a bit the last party 2 weeks ago because i finally told how her shitty she treated me, felt good even though i was drunk of my ass

we've texted a bit back and forth the last week but i can't be assed to answer the same day or two days even

am i a bad ex boyfriend?
>>
Are the eyes supposed to dilate when attracted to someone?
>>
For some reason neighbour girl fainted today while stepping out of car and other neighbours made big panic. One girl sprinted towards my doors, and suddenly changed direction i saw her face and she looked outright frightened.
I was just about to go to work and boom there i see someone collapsed next to car, neighbours surrounding the person.

Not asking for advice, probably looked like cold motherfucker in eyes of neighbours but there wasnt anything i was able to do anyway
>>
>>20908704
Yes you are. Stop spamming every single thread with this shit. You ignore everything anyone tells you, this is not your diary.

This is the very last time I will respond. And you probably won't care because you only want to argue your viewpoint, which I know, because I've read 30+ of your posts. You broke up, arguably you took the initiative there. Yes it was shitty not to inform you she was also seeing someone else but break ups are messy and you shouldn't have assumed that despite breaking up there was a silent understanding of exclusivity when fucking. It you care that much, ask. You did, she was honest, you gave her hell for it and made it clear a relationship was no longer in the cards for you. Then you sulked because she was "so distant and businesslike" with you as she tried to move on with the other guy. But you couldn't leave her alone so you kept hitting her up to do shit "as friends" even though your resentment is obvious and it's way too fresh to honestly have anything like that.

And now you guilt trip her with how much she supposedly wronged you. She could've done better, you could've done better, end of story. Go to the party, don't be a fucking downer even though it's going to hurt, and then the day after tomorrow GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE.
>>
>>20908792
okay anon, i agree with everything honestly
she just texted me if i could bring some stuff to the party
i feel weird her calling me by my nickname
>>
>>20908775
This often happens but whether or not eyes dilate also depends on the amount of light etc. No expert here but I'd say if her pupils are dilated, inconclusive but good sign (basically like having flushed cheeks in that sense), if they aren't, think nothing of it.
>>
File: 1558052958339.gif (713 KB, 244x250)
713 KB
713 KB GIF
>me when some cute girl is looking at me at gym

HOW the FRICK im supposed to react when girl is staring into my eyes multiple times or even smiling to me
>>
>>20908500
He's not interested in you but he is interested in your attention, the egostroke and the fun of flirting.

>>20908501
Make a little small talk, try to joke with them, then make a suggestion and give them your number. Walk away without waiting for a response and putting them on the spot.
>>
>>20908808
Not him but
Theres this one cute girl with mild acne and braces thats always super kind to me in this one store, and she would try to find eye contact even across store even when im being served by completely different person, from distance.

I kinda want to give her my number but im insecure shit
Complimented her hairstyle once and she looked so happy
>>
>>20908798
Does it also apply to guys as well or is it different?
>>
>>20908807
If you're shy and she's a regular, play the long con. Flash her a bright smile before leaving, next time make a little small talk, when you know a bit more about her suggest doing something active together like jogging. If you really want to play it on the safe side you can even do the whole "I'm trying to get into jogging but it's so hard to find the motivation" and give her the opening to pipe up.

If this is not an option, go for a hail mary. Finish up your session quickly, walk over, introduce yourself and ask something like how her [whatever she's doing] are going. If she is disinterested or seems a little overwhelmed that you came up, smile and tell her best of luck then walk away. If she is responsive you can either go for the ballsy move and straight up ask her out, or make a little small talk and bring up something she is likely interested in (athletic event, whatever) giving her a chance to express interest. If she does you can at the very least ask her number so you can send her some info.
A huge part of it is attitude. If you can shrug off rejection more lightly everything becomes less daunting. Don't allow yourself to overanalyze everything you said/did if she says no.
>>
>>20908827
Yeah its a reaction to emotional change
(or drug use or sun exposure)
>>
>>20908827
It's universal yes.
>>
>>20908819
Start with small talk first. There's a lot in between not speaking and asking someone out. If you don't know what to say ask about her work, guaranteed she's going to have thoughts and feelings on that. Start with simple stuff like if it's been a good work day, which shifts are usually nicest, and if she responds well you can ask for juicier stuff like her best/worst anecdotes or her (least) favorite regulars. This is assuming she doesn't have a manager watching over every single thing she does.
>>
>>20908309
Earning less because you are at different stages in your careers is fine. Earning less because you have less ambition can become a problem. That's because you may not be able to fairly contribute toward her desired quality of life. That also works both ways.
>>
Why might it be I repel women who aren't looking to settle down yet, but attract predators and ones who are?
>>
File: 1334626165997.jpg (28 KB, 427x231)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
There's a high probability that I will be moving out of state and away from my SO of 3 years soon, and I'm scared and depressed about moving away so far from her.

Since I was let go of my previous job, I've been searching for a new job high and low, and have had good luck getting 3 interviews in a state that's 7 hours away. I have family in this state, so I would be living with them until I can find a place of my own. Our relationship has had its ups and downs, but we're very much in love with each other and are very faithful, so her cheating would be very unlikely. She currently relies on my to pay rent since her job doesn't pay well, and she's still in uni for another year, which is the reason why she wouldn't be able to come with me. She would have to either move in with my parents, which she is hesitant about, or find new roommates to move in with. All of her friends have graduated and moved on with their lives, so where we currently live, she doesn't have a core friend group anymore.

I'm not sure how to deal with my emotions or if moving away will be the end of this relationship. We've talked about it a little bit and we're both unsure of how we will feel. So I ask, how would you feel if your SO moved 7 hours away and you couldn't move in with them for another year? How would you keep a relationship like that? Any and all advice would be great!
>>
My long time internet buddy has been chasing after this girl for what seems like ages now. She's a wonderful girl, very intelligent, sweet, likes the same things he likes, and is overall a catch. But she is not into him that way. He's confessed to her and she has politely turned him down and asked to continue being friends. He accepts but clings to this delusion that she'll warm up to him and he falls all over her like a puppy. He's telling me that he dreams about her and can't stop thinking about her and desu he's starting to freak me out.

I used to think it was just a harmless crush but it's developed into a creepy obsession and I don't know what else to tell him. I've warned him that no means no and she isn't going to magically become interested in him, that he's wasting his time, hell I've even introduced him to other girls with similar qualities but the guy has this undying obsession with THAT girl and that girl only. All he does is apologize and say that he's in love.

Last night I found out that he's been saving her pictures and is doing pathetic shit like making a fake Sims of her so his Sims can be with her and have kids. Worst of all he admitted that he's not going to go off to college AGAIN because he doesn't want to be separated from her. I just don't know where I should draw the line with this obsession. She turned him down half a year ago and it's like he's getting worse.

I don't think my friend is a violent guy but his world is centered around this girl and it's so unhealthy for him. I worth what will happen to him should she get with someone else.

How should I handle this?

**i should add that they are friends in the same town but she does not actively hang out with him on a regular basis. She only interacts with him through fb and she does not even really interact with him enough to be considered a close friend.
>>
>>20908986
It will be the end. That's okay.
>>
>>20908994
You did your duty to him by giving him your opinion. Now you do your duty to yourself by stepping out of this toxicity. Focus on the elements of your friendship which have nothing to do with his crush. Let him know that you don't want to be involved with hearing anymore about her. If it consumes his life (and by extension your friendship) then you should cut him off completely. You know what's unhealthy for him so you should know what's unhealthy for you.
>>
File: scum54.png (237 KB, 700x394)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>20908994
tell her about it.

if you already tried to intervene with him and he didn't listen, you did all you could, and now it's her job to burn the bridge
>>
>>20908994
The only way she'd fall for him is if he let's go. He'd need to improve himself. Gain new hobbies. Essentially evolve himself into something new that she might consider. Obsessing over her did not work then, it will not work now.

It sucks, because the last thing someone wants to hear is that the only chance to achieve a goal is to let go of it.
>>
>>20908666
>Intimidated by your looks?
I might have resting bitch face but why does that make someone instantly scary
>>
File: D5D6NDzUcAERTxM.jpg (75 KB, 577x576)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Guys:

As far as dating/hooking up goes, is there any specific way a hermaphrodite or transgirl would make it easier for you to deal with?

I'm getting really depressed about how often I get a first date or two and then suddenly getting rejected, if not ghosted as soon as I tell them what's going on down there.
>>
>>20909095
Nope. I'd peace out as soon as I found out.

The best advice I can give is that getting to the
>or two
in date count is only prolonging the inevitable. You know that it's a cut and dry thing and most guys will go with "cut." Don't give yourself more time to get invested; it only adds to the sting of rejection.
>>
>>20909095
>transgirl
>suddenly getting rejected, if not ghosted as soon as I tell them what's going on down there.
no shit.
>>
>>20909099
would anything change that?

Prettiness? Realistic reconstructive surgery?
>>
>>20908856
I dont have high education and my jobs are kinsa dead end
But im going to earn decent money at cost of putting hours in
No more than 45h /w tho
>>
>>20909121
Not for me, no.
>>
>>20909095
You better be estblishing that fromget go
On profile or whatever you are using to meet ppl
>>
>>20909122
What stands out to me is that your only growth plan is "put in the hours." That's not growth.
>>
>>20909129
I don't want to attract people that actually like that kind of thing, yknow? I hate that part of myself.
>>
Virgin question

When I'm having sex, condom on, and I'm about to cum, should I still pull out or do I leave the condom on and cum inside? I mean, I know the point of the condom is to be able to cum inside and the condom prevents pregnancy.

I only ask because my ass backwards state recently made abortions illegal and I don't know if there's some sort of unwritten rule or something you agree upon to pull out before cumming even with a condom on.
>>
>>20909152
It's
>something you agree upon
>>
>>20909152
>abortions illegal
you should move somewhere that isn't run by retards first
>>
>>20909143
God trannies are more complicated than women
Good luck dude
>>
>>20909165
One day I hope.

I live in the one liberal part of the state. The rest is pretty conservative and sadly the state usually swings that way on issues like this.
>>
>>20908996
What a thought out response! I was hoping you would at least have a more thorough explanation.
>>
>>20909166
sorry for wanting to be seen as a woman instead of a fag. I know it's a difficult concept.
>>
>>20909179
Actually you wrote a blog post and then asked a very simple question which I answered. It sounds like you were hoping to vent. If you were hoping for elaboration, did you really expect that sarcasm would help that happen?
>>
>>20909196
But you didn't answer either of my questions, and your answer had nothing to do with those questions. It was more or less a blank statement that proved to me you didn't take the time to read my post.

Here are my questions again:
>how would you feel if your SO moved 7 hours away and you couldn't move in with them for another year?
>How would you keep a relationship like that?
>>
>>20909217
Not that anon but I've been in a long distance relationship for a looooong time before closing the gap. It's manageable but you gotta trust eachother. We were talking on Skype/discord all the time, playing vidya together, watching movies/shows at the same time etc. One year passes really fast when you're busy working.
>>
>>20909217
>How would you feel...?
That's okay.

>How would you keep a relationship like that?
It will be the end.

You sound really, really overwhelmed by your situation, to the point that it's getting in the way of communicating here. At the very least you need to go talk to her. You might even need to talk to a professional about your anxiety. I can understand how much pressure this whole thing is putting you under but I think you're losing too much composure to be able to handle this in a healthy way. You need to calm yourself down first. I figured venting here would have accomplished that but it seems like you have a ways to go.
>>
>>20904783
Anon (XX)
Why "Eat, prey, love" is a good kino ?
>>
>>20909253
Anon, you're a patronising cunt.
>>
>>20908986
You'll be fine. You guys can talk on the phone/skype/play games/watch netflix together any time you want, and you can set plans to meet each other once a month or so.
>>
>>20909268
Preferable alternative to scared, depressed, sarcastic and overwhelmed.
>>
>>20909187
Sorry but most men are looking for women with functioning vaginas, it's a part of being straight. Trans people walk on this weird line between both genders no matter how well you pass so finding a straight man that's into you is like a needle in a haystack.
>>
>>20909095
Tell people beforehand. You'll have less people willing to go out with you, but really being honest about this kind of stuff is important.
>>
>>20909152
It's something you agree upon.
Also, remember the only thing that prevents pregnancy 100% is abstinence. Pregnancy is always a risk of sex and no matter how much birth control you use. Not saying you should avoid having sex, but still have a clear understanding of the risks you're taking. Minimise them as much as you can by using proper birth control, but always be conscious of the choices you're making.
>>
>>20909187
But you are a man, maybe just be one? Damaging your functional body because you don't like it isn't rational.
>>
>>20909187
>>20909121
>>20909095
You're not a woman. You will never be. You're a trans. Take some advice from here and be yourself. This means accepting that you cannot advertise what you actually do not have to sell no matter how hard you pretend you are the half of humankind which has a womb.

As for hermaphrodites that is a bit different, easier I think, but they still have to be honest and upfront.

>wanting to be seen as a grille instead of a fag
People have no obligation to participate in your self image. There's nothing wrong with being gay anyway and the gay community likely has more people who will love you for who you are.
>>
>>20909152
keep it in. but make sure it's not broken
>>
>>20909095
i could get interested if you told me before dating. if you lie to me, it's going to get worse
>>
>>20909095
wait
so herma or trans? those are different things
>>
When a girl puts her snapchat or insta on tinder, should I actually message them?
>>
>>20909253
I have talked to her about it and we have a general consensus about how we feel. I feel pretty calm about the situation, I'm just unsure how to express my feelings, which is why I came here to hear other people's experiences or answers.

I feel like you're the one blowing this out of proportion, or maybe you're looking too deep into this. I think the reaction image I used in the original post may have confused you as to how I'm feeling, and for that I'm sorry.

I do agree with the anon that said this >>20909268
>>
>>20908484
>>20908484
>>20908484
Help me you fucks
>>
A girl keeps responding to my messages with stuff like "haha totally" or "haha yea it's really cool" even if my previous message is kinda just a good point for the conversation to stop.

Does anyone else get this? What does it mean? I don't think she likes me otherwise she would at least say something of substance. What's the point of trying to get the last word in all the time
>>
>>20909488
she might just be retarded
most girls are pretty dumb
>>
>>20909488
Thing is she's pretty smart. I've been near her having conversation with other people and she does nothing like this. But the moment she's talking to me its like she starts eating crayons.
>>
What trait do you find most attractive in a girl?

>stoicism
>uappy bubbly personality
>>
>>20909835
Someone who can banter. So a bit of both I guess?
>>
>>20909835
Between both
She has to be able to control emotions, angry outbursts are nono, if she is hapoy and excited thats all nice but going into extremes is fishy

She shouldnt be a porcelain doll either, take a joke and make one, laugh whenever you want, cry if you need to, ill hold you.
Emotions are fine its the rollercoaster thats tiresome.

I love girls that are well outspoken and dont talk shit about what they dont have clue about (including rumors etc)
I had gigacrush on math nerd girl for longest time, she was beautifull and had amazing laugh that made entire room brighten up
>>
>>20909873
>angry outbursts are nono
As long as they aren't directed at you, is it really that big of a deal?
>>
>>20908484
>>20909486
It's dumb that you would care so much. This is why social media is bad for you. It turns you into this. So here is an idea delete it.
>>
>>20905725
Hit on her bestie

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.