[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: veZXfix.jpg (713 KB, 1242x1550)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
How do I get a girlfriend like her when you're average in looks?

I constantly feel sad that a lot of women I find attractive will never reciprocate that feeling as I am not equally attractive (in the eyes of the masses).
>>
Talk to girls like her and ask them out.
>>
Literally the one thing keeping you from getting and keeping one of these girls is YOU thinking they're better than you or that it's some sort of miracle that they get with you
>>
File: 1557847500916.webm (638 KB, 640x800)
638 KB
638 KB WEBM
>>20901759
I don think I'm ugly, but a lot of people have said I am average.

And as I am in college, women have sooooo many more options. I assume that most are only interested in quick hook ups that benefit themselves.

Just last week I was with one of my female friends and we were discussing Tinder, she had 200+ matches in a week despite she saying herself: "I'm average at best".

I'm not an incel, by the way. I'm just nervous. I'm a good guy, honest.
>>
>>20901775
Dude you could be the most attractive guy in that part of your state, but so long as you have fucked up confidence and no will to talk to women in a way that defies risk and makes them feel comfortable with you, then you will never get what you want
>>
>>20901721
Either be a super hot Chad or lower your standards. Im part of the nerdy coding clique that play D&D every Saturday. The only guys that a regular stream of pussy in my group are guys that dont chase stacys, usually they date fat girls, mentally ill, Asians, weebs, black girls, autistic girls, etc. A 9/10 Stacy will want a 10/10 Chad unless shes a prostitute/gold digger but she will cheat on her sugat daddy with a young Chad
>>
>lusting after fake FaceTuned IG prostitutes
DUBAI’D
>>
>>20901784
this. you could get pussy nonstop if you go for older women, single moms, fat chicks, or be a white guy and approach black/indian/chinese etc girls in person. non white girls barely get hit on by a decent looking white guy because white stacies get all the attention.
>>
>>20901777
Hate to say it but it's true, I'm a guy and I know what a woman would think if I was behaving in a socially awkward fashion. Doesn't matter how good you look, if you look like you're insecure it'll turn a lot of people off. There are people that despite being shy they can downplay it and be pretty cool about it, if you can do that then you'll be ok but if you're awkward to the point you'll look like a high school nerd then good luck man.
>>
>>20901777
And this is why I'm forever doomed. Advice on how to kill self?
>>
>>20901721
Find work at a psych ward. I've been banging 10/10 patients for over five years now
>>
Her waist is shooped, just so you know
>>
>>20901721
I'm an attractive femanon. Not quite stacey levels but close enough.
You have a chance but most girls like that have really high standards. You either have to compromise or stand out to them as an exceptionally good partner.
When an average guy has great confidence, I choose him over a Chad any day.
Just like you lust after these girls, we lust after those tall, attractive 10/10s. But they're often super cocky, and are less likely to actually slow down and pay attention to a girl.
I like average looking guys with a lot of confidence who bring things like intelligence, ease and loyalty to the table. I like being with someone who really wants me, who I can talk to about a wide range of topics, and who accepts me while encouraging me to be better.

The place where you are gonna have trouble is that I try my best to avoid someone who just likes me for my body regardless of how hot they are, and I'm pretty sure you would fall into that category easily. If I wanted someone like that, I would just try to fuck the hottest guy I could.
>>
File: vXHrPOY.jpg (96 KB, 788x688)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>20901869
>>
>>20901873
Lmao never seen that one before, nice. To be fair I would never date anyone with a shark tooth necklace. He could clean up if he didn't dress like a spy kids movie extra lmao
>where those ears at tho
>>
>>20901721
>How do I get a girlfriend like her
Photoshop
>>
>>20901869
>When an average guy has great confidence
this is really disappointing. Are there any girls that do not prefer, perhaps actually disliking confidence? I am so diametrically opposed to it that it doesn't seem reasonable to try my hardest to be mediocre at it, and instead look for girls who don't like that so much...
If anything, actually being in a relationship would GIVE me confidence, so maybe that could be endearing in a way.
>>
>>20901859
elaborate?
>>
>>20901721
She’s very average looking. So by having a personality ig
>>
>>20901721
OP please this is easy. These types of girls are constantly thrown compliments that are so over the top and shit. Just find a way to hang out with them toss them a compliment maybe once every three days and have confidence that you are a catch and that it's not important for you to get into a relationship with them. They love it.
>>
>>20901721
Most women are a 3 out of 10 without makeup.
>>
>not realizing insta whores are nothing but shops and posing

Too dumb to live, just finish it.
>>
Be chad or have a high income
>>
>>20902238
I meant hot girls, not necessarily her
>>
>>20901721
Lefort III skull fracture surgery. They'll break your ugly face and make you a new one.
Then maybe you'll be lucky enough to get a platonic hug from a single mom of two
>>
>>20901759
I miss when this place wasn't full of redditors
>>
>>20901966
i like shy boys and sad boys but i don't look like that stacey..
>>
>>20901721
Money and/or fame
>>
> you're average in looks?
you don't, remember your "average" is "undatable" in their eyes. Hit the weights, it won't help much but its a better use of your time
>>
>>20901721
>How do I get a girlfriend like her

First of all, let's get our terms right: you don't want a girlfriend like her, you want to have sex with this person.

So do I. So would about half the fucking world's population, ffs.

What you're seeking is probably what most people would call a sex-worker, because I assume you're not thinking about any aspect of your "relationship" with this person other than the admittedly amazing sex you'd be having with them (I mean, at least amazing in terms of sexually pleasuring her, and how fun that would be).

If you're asking to make women who look like this want to have sex with you, well...

That's literally unanswerable, because I have no idea who she is or what makes her want to have sex with anyone.

If you find out, though, then do that.
>>
>>20902298
Well I'm definitely shy but I like to think I'm optimistic, and I'm not holding out for "stacey"
think it could work out between us?
>>
>>20902286
Based and blackpilled
>>
>>20901775
That hairdo makes me bonkers
>>
>>20901721
That chick looks superficial as fuck. Why would you want to date someone like that? To each their own I guess.
>>
>>20902292
They're literally everywhere now, it's sad. Whats worse is they seem incapable of acclimating to single line spacing, they just cant give up the double line garbage.
>>
>>20902319
Based retarded redditor
>>
File: thatshighpraise.jpg (73 KB, 580x320)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>20902520
>>
>>20901721
news flash asshole

She's average in looks but is wearing lots of makup and a pushup bra.

She has the confidence of a slut because she wants to

You could have the confidence of a man..... if you wanted.
>>
>>20902565
>She's average in looks but is wearing lots of makup and a pushup bra.

Now, look here kemosabe.

I'm certainly every fan of recognizing that there's inherent beauty in everybody, and that they accentuate whatever features are found attractive by others, but let's not delude ourselves to the point where we can't recognize a spade as a fucking spade, hombre.

You could buy enough push-up bras to stack to the goddamn moon and not be able to recreate the appearance that OP's pic related managed to do by just tying off her fucking t-shirt.

That curve of her protruding buttock that makes you want to rip that leotard off with your teeth and just bite it?

That's not something that just anyone has.

Don't be retarded about it; she's not pulling this look off with just make-up and costume, and it's sort of disingenuous of you not to recognize that, because whatever she was born with is something that she's proud of, and although I wasn't, I imagine that I would be if I were, and you probably would be too (unless you were, in which case I'd challenge you to recreate the picture using your body).

Point is, let's not Lake-Woebegone ourselves into believing that everybody is above average. Some people are unique, and they look different for any number of reasons, and literally any of those reasons are somebody's fetish.

If her look doesn't fall into your aesthetics outside of "average," though, then I really don't know where you've been, but I'd sure as fuck like to visit.
>>
File: angrymom.jpg (12 KB, 198x280)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20901859

And how, exactly, do you differentiate between those patients who genuinely want to fuck you and those who don't just hope that they're somehow currying favor with whatever perceived authority figure seems to be in charge of their well-being (not to mention literal medications that completely fuck with their serotonin levels, and can trigger a psychosis that they will later see as a nightmare)?

And if you don't care about the difference, then how are not difference than any run-of-the-mill rapist who takes advantage of people who don't possess full agency of their body?

And if you aren't different, then how do you live with yourself?

And if you don't live with yourself, then who do you live with?

These are all genuine questions, and I'd appreciate any response you give.
>>
>>20902419
>>20902298
please respond~
>>
File: 1557027057110.jpg (100 KB, 750x902)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>20902160
>>20902689
It's not like I fuck them in the ward itself. I'm a professional and I oversee their treatment to the end. I just act like a father figure; scold them when they break rules, tell them where they fucked up and provide them with some positive reinforcement. When we are left alone together, I act friendly and slowly erode some boundaries by telling crass jokes and personal anecdotes. If they start flirting with me, I put a stop to it, by saying that even if I wanted to flirt back, I can't, because it's unethical. At the point of them being released (usually after a month or two), they try to give me their number, but I also refuse it, citing ethical issues, BUT I leave them my last name. I tell them that it'll be a pretty horrible move for me to initiate contact after the treatment and probably abuse of my power, but I do have a social media account. After that, I wait and 8/10 they'll write to me. At that point we agree to meet for coffee, but keep our interactions purely friendly, until at one evening I suggest a bar. There I point out her body language, the way she talks and tell her that she's way too flirty, then kiss her.
This scheme is perfect because it takes away most of the responsibility away from me, since she initiated contact and in her mind she broke me down with being overtly flirty, while I was unresponsive to her advances.
I don't equate it to rape, but I do agree that it's a form of grooming. That doesn't bother me however, since I'm never hostile or abusive towards my girls. They just need a stable emotional support and I provide it, in exchange they yell "harder daddy" nightly. Then, when I have a new girl, that I'm interested in, I just make sure that me and the previous girl slowly drift apart.
As for how I live with myself, easy, I got girls who never would've given me a second of their time, literally begging to be on my dick. I cheated the system and I'm actually proud of it
>>
>>20902689
You’re a nerd lol
>>
>>20902292
same
>>
>>20903248

I literally have no fucking clue what to say to that.

I mean, holy fucking shit, anon.

That's quite possibly the singular most sociopathic pattern of human interaction that I've ever heard anyone admit to having, and I've been around a lot of people who have told me a lot of things.

I can't even say it's unethical, if it works like you claim it does, because they technically *are* seeking you.

But when you say "I do agree that it is a form of grooming," then you're sort of giving up the ghost, and that term has a very specific history that you obviously identify enough with to cite as what you're doing, and that means you're not dealing with people on an equal level.

Maybe nobody is on an equal level, though, I don't even know anymore.

It's just so overplanned that it seems like it doesn't fit into the kind of lovemaking that I imagine as possible between two people...

But I'm also extremely fucking lonely, who who has the last laugh there, lol?

Either way... I am equally terrified by you and respectful of your ability to maintain presence of mind, however much it seems predatorial.

You just better hope there's a system to cheat instead of a bunch of people who eventually figure out what you're doing and decide that you've taken advantage of them, who then destroy you.

I can't say I'd blame them if they did, though.
>>
>>20903253

Who, me?

A chess-playing troglodyte who interfaces mostly with the rest of humanity by typing messages into an anonymous Chinese Cabbage-Farming Forum?

An academic who distances themselves from actually experiencing life because they can't take the risk of being yet-again alienated by someone with whom they have tragically fallen in love?

A Pythagorean constant of an endless desire to find in their waking life what their dreams have promised?

Nope. Not me. No nerds here.

Ain't nobody but us chickens.
>>
>>20903275
>That's quite possibly the singular most sociopathic pattern of human interaction that I've ever heard anyone admit to having, and I've been around a lot of people who have told me a lot of things.

Women do this all the time to men. Its called playing hard to get. Apparently you only care when men do it. You cretin.
>>
>>20903275
I make sure to cover my tracks, save messages sent to me (to have proof that they initiated contact), report any undesirable advances to my boss and to end everything without a fight. The thing with bipo and bpd girls, is that they'll drop and forget you, as soon as they get bored. Plus I also make sur to be play a clingy bastard, so they get put off and block me. Nothing makes them ignore you more, than writing " I love you" five times a day.
I'm not a monster, i never go for suicidal, depressed or girls with serious diagnosis. Another bonus is that not only girls I plow are literally 10/10, but all of them are freaky in bed. I never had better sex, than with bpd chicks. They are literal semen-demons
>>
>>20903321
Good for you. Someones tgoing ot be fucking them, might as well be you.
>>
>>20903321
can i volunteer in a psych ward or something for this?
>>
>>20903321
>>20903248
Ewww. I hope you get stabbed in your micropenis by one of those girls. You are hella disgusting
>>
>>20903414
Awww, what's wrong sweetie? Mad that he found a way to abuse women, like you've been abusing men since the beginning of time?

>>20903321
>>20903248
Good on you mate, fuck them extra nasty, for all of us
>>
>>20902319
>sex-worker
You mean a whore, right?
>>
Have you tried talking to her?
>>
>>20902565
Confidence doesn't matter.
As you can see her looks would attract alot of men. Men who are most likely to be physically stronger, more charming and have better defined facial features than OP.
It's unlikely that OP can get confidence out of nowhere and if you are ugly it doesn't matter 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>20903321
Greatest LARP of 2019
Don't know what kind of ward you're working at but the average biploar girls are bald meth addicts
>>
>>20903714
Nah, they are pretty cute, with lots of tats and piercings. I work at an acute psych ward, so they are generally young and many of them are firsttimers. Plus we have a separate ward for druggies. I love that roasties always try to deny anything that they don't like
>>
>>20903308
>Women do this all the time to men. Its called playing hard to get. Apparently you only care when men do it. You cretin.

Hmmm. That's food for thought.

You're probably right, though.

I care no matter what gender is involved, though.

People being mean to each other is sort of not helpful for anyone, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>20903321
>I'm not a monster, i never go for suicidal, depressed or girls with serious diagnosis

Oh, so you just think you have the ability to determine this.

If you're looking for a downfall, that would probably be it, anon.

I swear, I wish your little fantasy were true, because it sounds awesome... but the likelihood is that you're a fucking monster who doesn't know they are a monster.

So that sucks.

Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>20903551

No. I mean a sex-worker. You don't get to devalue people with labels like that.
>>
>>20901721
Get lucky.
>>
>>20903746
>Oh, so you just think you have the ability to determine this.
Yeah.I cab fucking read all their medical history up to 1999. Plus I'm also aware if their diagnosis and that, coupled with the fact that I know their history, helps me make a decision. I go for girls with daddy issues, not raped orphans.
>>
>>20901721
Talk to girls more and your dick will stop telling you what to do so much anymore.
>>
>>20903757

Well, I guess you got all that shit just figured out then, don't ya?

Looks like you have nothing to question, then.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>20903757
>>20903732
>>20903321
>>20903248
Do you honestly think that that's harmless? You push young, mentally ill girls into a spiral of self destruction. You are a monster. Plain and simple. Plus it's probably illegal to pray on your patients (I assume that you are a nurse or a therapist, since you didn't say that you diagnose them, yet you have access to their medical history) and one of them will bring you down. What you are doing is borderline rape and you are filth. Men like you, is why we have man hating women and who can blame them?
You disgust me.
>>
>>20901775
>but a lot of people have said I am average.
To be honest I find it more insulting to be called average than plain good ol' ugly
It probably IS worse to be average than just an ugly weird motherfucker, as there's still maybe a small market for ugly people, but averages literally never win.
>>
File: YdMhU.gif (1.98 MB, 254x209)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>20901721
Have money
>>
kek, based psych ward anon derailing the thread with his sex fantasies
>>
>>20904670
Not fantasizing, just sharing/bragging, since irl I can't really brag about this this. Can't risk someone outing me, plus people are judgmental cunt just like >>20904629
So Taiwanese origami forums is my only outlet
>>
>>20904670
Probably larping, but his language is fucking worrying, must actually work in psych. If true he will get caught and lose his career forever. You aren't allowed to have relationships with past clients whether they initiated contact or not.
That being said, psychology can draw manipulators.
Either way psych anon can go kill himself and we'll all be better for it
>>
>>20904706
Actually, where I'm from, it's not illegal to have relationships with ex patients, if it's after the treatment and the patient initiated first contact. I specifically made sure, after my first fling, which was accidental. In the last five years I perfected my scheme and I'm pretty sure that I'm not getting caught. Plus even if I do, I'll get some nasty looks, but I highly doubt that they'll fire me. I'm in a union and there are no legal grounds for it. Although I won't have any female patients as my own. When they start the treatment, they have two nurses assigned as to them. It makes it so much easier to have alone time with them, since I just say that I'm having a private discussion about their treatment and flirt away
>>
>>20904738
FOR THE UNION MAKES US STRONG
>>
>>20901721
>How do I get a girlfriend who is an instagram model interested in streetwear?
Assuming you're not attractive and lack social skills? You can either have a lot of disposable income or become a drug dealer and have a lot of disposable income.
>>
Force yourself to talk to the most attractive women you meet, not even in a "trying to hook up " way at first. If you're good at being funny and joking around, try to get them to laugh and engage in banter. Once you've gotten good at engaging in conversation like this, you'll gain more confidence and be much better at approaching, flirting, and making cute hot girls wanna hook up
>>
>>20904738
You are scum, kys
>>
>>20903414
>>20904629
Lol, you bitches reject nice guys like me anyway and love jerks who abuse you. Your cunts are most likely dripping wet also from reading his story.
>>
File: trump.jpg (1.56 MB, 2544x3392)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>20901721
Grab em by the pussy
>>
File: 1557370726834.jpg (78 KB, 1080x1350)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
How do I get a gf like her If Im 2/10
>>
>>20905006
Nah anon, I hook up withy ex patients, not because I have a vendetta or because I hate bitches. It's just really easy, fun and they are really replaceable. If you know how to push their buttons, they'll leave themselves and be non the wiser. Plus they are really Fucking hot and freaky in bed. Thank god for daddy issues
>>
>>20905022
And I wish you good luck, but I hate it when these bitches act like men are horrible people when it's the women who are causing this behaviour in the first place.
And I had one system also on how to get bitches, but that kinda blew up in my face, kek. Some ended up worse than me, but I got out before things got bad.
>>
>>20901721
Hahahaha what the fuck is that
>>
>>20904738
lmaoing at all the butthurt you are generating from all these anons
>>
>>20905090
Me too. Imagine, I didn't even tell any gritty details or observations I made about my girls. Although, I rather not, I did sing a non disclosure
>>
>>20902299
Frame does not mean shit if you are overweight
>>
Why do you even want a girl like that? You'd be paranoid about her slipping away, really paranoid
>>
>>20905020
1. You have the best personality around and aren't repulsing
2. You don't

Pick one
>>
Eat foods that are high in lycopene and beta-carotene and women will be more attracted to you.
>>
>>20901775
You disgust me. Please get some standards.
>>
>>20903703
incel

>>20902654
shes still average, maybe +1 if you really have a thing for curves, but that face isn't' helping anyone
>>
>>20901775
Paper bags were invented for this reason
>>
Stop feeling sad and make sure you just fucking talk to girls and get rejected and then keep doing it and doing it and you'll be fine - and never forget your self-worth, that your happiness comes from yourself and the things you do, not the girls.
>>
>>20901721
Why the fuck would you date that fucking thing. No woman of mine would sprawl herself on the net like that and she's taking a selfie in a fucking bathroom. You people are pathetic slimeballs. I'd say you're exactly what she's looking for, you just need some cash in your pocket. Don't forget to drink your onions
>>
>>20905868
This. You shouldn't date whores, anon. They are like fastfood, they'll fuck you up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.