[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20190314_010831.jpg (1.49 MB, 1958x2611)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
My initial thought was herpes but I immediately got tested for that along with other stds.
They do not burn or itch and I dont feel them at all
They also do not spread.
Same spot and amount on my inner thigh for 3 months.
Any idea?
>>
Looks like some sort of a bacterial infection
>>
Could be molluscum. Where abouts on your body is this picture shot?
>>
So you got tested for STDs instead of getting those things tested to see what they where? Go ask a doctor ya doorknob.
>>
>>20679728
Inner right thigh, there seems to be a couple in ditch of thigh and pubic area too but like I said it's been months. They just stay there. I also think it looks like molluscum.
>>
>>20679729
She just looked at them and said, " i dont think its herpes , I'll have you go get bloodwork for stds" and then it wasnt STDs and not herpes. Then said I can go to a dermatologist if I want and she doesnt know. Most doctors suck.
>>
>>20679717
How often do you shower?

Change your bedsheets every week so it doesn't spread to your whole body.
>>
>>20679735
Everyday sometimes twice a day.
I dont always wash bedsheets every week tho..
>>
>>20679732
Then go ask a dermatologist.
>>
>>20679717
It's just snoo.
>>
>>20679717
It's Bed Bugs Man

Clean your Sheets and Pillow every 3 months at least
>>
>>20679717
Yes, that's molloscum. Can take up to 18m to go away. Unless you have a vast amount of them, there is no need for HIV testing.

source: doctor
>>
>>20679717
>>20680470
Also your doctor is retarded if she cannot recognise this as molloscum
>>
>>20680477
Yeah some Indian chick.
When I was googling everything I thought it looked like the molluscum pics too. They are feelingless unpoppable zits. They dont bother me at all other than visually displeasing. Idk how long I've had them I just noticed them one morning a few months ago.
Do they stay in ine spot or do they slowly spread?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.