[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: FB_IMG_1550234241119.jpg (135 KB, 765x960)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
How do I fall out of love? I'm in love with a guy I started to talking to from 4chan the problem is is that he lives in Europe and I live in America. He's expressed he shares the same feelings, actually said it first. We've been talking to each other for about 3 years now. For most of these time I've wanted to be with him. Though I realize that we likely will never be together because of the distance and it's heartbreaking. I could get a guy around my area I know, I've dated before I was in a relationship when I started our friendship but the more my feelings grow the more I find it difficult to even think about being with anyone else. I've even tried going on dates and just still only have eyes for this guy.
>>
You've had three years to meet up and neither of you have done anything.
Time to just accept you've both become complacent with the idea of having someone rather than actually wanting to be together and move on.
>>
>>20679275
This, OP is a lazy validation whore and doesn't even want to make the strides necessary.

It's not rocket science to move together or at least visit
>>
>>20679272
I'm from America and if a decent girl in Europe was in love with me I would try sailing there on a homemade raft before giving up hope.
Your picture is supposed to be joke and I feel like a joke because I would probably think something like that.
>>
>>20679272
>How do I fall out of love?
Easy, you never fell in love to begin with because online love doesn't exist. Go outside, you fat ugly fuck.
>>
>>20679272
>Can't fill out passport paperwork
>Can't work a job for 2 weeks to buy a ticket and pay for passport
>In 3 years
Neither of you actually want to be with the other.
>>
>>20679272
I was in your shoes. I worked so hard to be with this guy, but it's worth every day.
>>
there is this interesting piece of technology that hasn't been around for even 1k years yet
it's called a fucking airplane
now fucking one of you visit or move
>>
>>20679778
This.
BTW OP if you set me up with one of your friends I'll buy you a ticket.
>>
>>20679272
Have you attempted meeting up? If not, why not? You obviously both care about each other a lot.
>>
>>20679272
Reality Check

You don't have a boyfriend. You have the 21st century equivalent of what used to be called a pen pal. Do not imagine there is anything more to it than that

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.