[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Trent Rezfeels.png (62 KB, 645x773)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>she said there is someone else
>we stop seeing each other
>a week later
>she thanks me for being a great guy and taking this so maturely
>feel conflicted

On one hand it feels good to be a great guy but on the other it sounded like "Thank you for letting this go because it is over forever."
That it all.. not sure what was even my question, I am just broken..
>>
>>20569698
>he feels good about being an emotional tampon
Pfffttt. I thought it was a meme. You deserve to be alone
>>
>>20569698
I can't fix you. I'm sorry.
>>
>>20569704
>>20569705
Should I become an asshole and go mental on her?
>>
>>20569711
Just forget her. If she didnt appreciate you then she's isn't worth your time
>>
>>20569698
I had the exact same thing, move on bro, no point wasting another moment thinking about her.
>>
>>20569698
It's pretty shitty that she was seeing someone behind your back, like if it didn't work out with this other guy was she still just going to 'settle' for you?

But OP, the second she started considering someone else then that immediately means it just wasn't meant to be. It's nothing wrong with you, you just weren't right for each other.

Don't listen to anyone who claims you're a cuck or a pussy for letting your gf get stolen or some shit.
>>
>>20569711
Don't go running back to her. But yes, becoming an asshole is the correct choice. After years of seeing you break girls' hearts, this first girl will wonder what she did to you, but at the same time become more attracted to you because you're now an asshole. And then you can break her heart too.
Quite literally no downside
>>
>>20569719
>>20569722
>>20569730
>>20569716
I am not going back at her even if she comes back desu famm. I won't be an asshole but I can't be the backup guy. I can't let myself do that..
The story is more complex anyways
>first day we hooked up before we even made out she said "be careful, don't get attached"
It would need a big greentext.. but it was dead before it started. She is looking for her 'perfect' one or just lying to herself and just wants to have fun around and meet as many as possible.
>>
>>20569711
Nah. That would just make you feel like an asshole.
>>
>>20569746
It's the latter, amigo. None of these whores are looking for the "perfect one." Just the most milage they can get out of their pussy before it's time to settle down
>>
>>20569746
Ah anon you shouldn't have gotten into a relationship with her, that was basically a pass to just have a one night stand.
>>
>>20569762
In my head we were dating and I tried to hold the feels, but I can't hold them, it's who I am. I can't even make out without spending some feels.

>>20569761
I was in denial. I am not sure how to process that. Always knew it in the back of my head but then you get that impression that maybe she is different... actions show she wasn't.. Maybe I need an std test. been over a month since we last shagged, my balls are not melting or burn..
>>
>>20569761
I don't think it's as viciously minded as that, but yeah they just don't want a commitment that stops them from fucking whom ever they want.

It's about 'self-discovery' to find out that yes! They do in fact like sex but don't like not being cared about.
>>
>>20569777
Check'd. It never hurts to check for disease, especially nowadays.
>>
>>20569783
>google STDs
>they actually can take up to 6 months or more to evolve
Pretty stressed now.. gotta wait until tomorrow to visit my clinic and ask..
>>
>>20569806
It's likely you'll have something. I forget which one, but something like 90% of the sex-having population has one. It's obviously harmless but still there
>>
>>20569808
HPV...
>>
File: 1523581681557.png (289 KB, 1000x1000)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>20569808
>>20569812
>There is no cure for the HPV virus, but there are several things you can do to help your body clear the virus, and lower your chances of it persisting and turning into cancer.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.