[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: donor-690x460.jpg (44 KB, 690x460)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Alright /adv/ here we fucking go

I'm gonna end it all. I've made it my mind. To make some sort of contribution to the world I want to be able to donate my organs when I kill over. What's the best way to end it but still be able to donate the most of my organs?
>>
>>20569620
Become a registered organ donor. In the US you get a little bracelet.
>>
>>20569650

I know but I'm talking about the method of suicide I should use. Like I said I wanna do it in a way that will maximize the amount I can donate.
>>
>>20569620
livestream plz
>>
>>20569657
Well, they can use your brain so stick with the tried and true shotgun to the head. Aim at an angle, remember.
>>
>>20569657
You can answer that yourself. Don't make me an accomplice to your death you selfish asshole
>>
>>20569662
*cant
>>
File: gabe.png (483 KB, 828x766)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>20569664

>mfw you wanna help people by giving organs but someone on the internet calls you selfish for doing so
>>
>>20569674
The selfish part is you asking someone to tell you how to kys.
>>
>>20569679
How? Is all advice selfish?
>>
>>20569679
The only thing i will remind you of is that organs have a shelf life and no one wants a pair of lungs that are either half rotted or soaked in your intestinal shit juice.
>>
>>20569681
>How?
Because no should carry that weight
>>
>>20569684

Cool then, don't think about me dying then. Think about those that would benefit from my organ donations. Lives would be saved in exchange for one that meant nothing.
>>
>>20569684
>should
I disagree. I'm willing to.
>>
>>20569689
Actually let me ruin that for you.

Organ donations only buy a few years. Even "compatible" donations are eventually rejected by their hist bodies reulting in organ failure.

You're not saving anyones life. You're artificially extending it for a few years. Not only that but you're also assuming their life matters more than yours or is somehow more meaningful/better. They could always be pricks.
>>
So are we all settled on shotgun in front of a hospital?
>>
Won't let you! Never will they use suicides organs
>>
>>20569725

Now just need some sort dump phrase to yell

I don't think I wanna do a simple "THIS BITCH EMPTY YEET"
>>
>>20569725
Unironically based and redpilled. Do it at night or in your car so the cops can't stop you. Be quick
>>
>>20569706
This is not inaccurate.
>>
>>20569732
BIG BANK TAKE LIL BANK!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.