[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 4GJFyHn.jpg (30 KB, 449x381)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>20564024
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>[insert humble (or otherwise) brag]
Fuck off.

>Why is there no new thread?
Just make one. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Why is this girl looking at all my instagram stories but never even opening my message?

A bit of background
>lab partners a few time
>really friendly with borderline flirting (could be interpreted both ways, in all honesty)
>semester ended, lost touch
>couple months later (now), find her on instagram and follow her
>she follows back and I message her
>she replies, and I reply asking how she's been
>tell's me she's been good and asks how I've been
>now it's been a couple days and she hasn't even opened the message but has looked at all my instagram stories since then
>she has 1k followers, so she must have a lot of stories to go through
>>
>>20568439
Most importantly why do you keep asking the same fucking question
Log off
>>
>>20568449
Because nobody's answered, friend.
>>
File: asdasd (3).jpg (51 KB, 448x560)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
I had an ex hit me up a while back that I still have feelings for. She admitted that she missed me and we were talking and it was just like the best of the old times, then suddenly she got cold and said I was "suffocating" her (even though she came on way strong and I only just reciprocated.) This was months ago and we haven't talked at all since, and it's very likely we won't again. I get this was just her feeling really emotional and using me as the tampon and I bit the hook like the dopey fish I am, but I just wanted to ask any femanons this: have you ever done something like this? What was the aim? Why did you do it? And was does the bullshit phrase "I'll never love anyone like you, no one can replace you" mean even though you're actively looking to replace that person. Just some curiosities, don't need any advice really, I know it was dumb to bite. Thanks.
>>
Girls
Asked last thread and apparently this is a common thing to ask but what does it mean when a girl respond with some interest to your messages but waits for ages to do so and never actually has a conversation with you? One that you don't know well that is.
>>
File: 1548945988940.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Girls:
Have you ever had a crush where you were super weird around him? Almost not able to keep eye contact or seemed like you were avoiding him when you didn't mean to?
>>
>>20568439
If you view someone's story it starts to appear higher and higher in the queue. Same goes with new follows. This girl followed you back, your story got bumped up her queue, she watched it, and now it keeps appearing high on the queue. I'd be surprised if you were any more than three or four places down in hers.
>>
Girl I've been (pathetically) trying to flirt with, trying to gauge her interest, told me one last joke during a convo when we were telling stupid juvenile jokes.

What did the television say to the remote control? You really turn me on!

Should I read into this more than I should? I really want to discount this for various other reasons I won't bother getting into here. Won't lie, almost want someone to tell me no, so I can move on.
>>
How do i get a GF?
>>
>>20568507
By not being a weeb first and foremost.
>>
>>20568527
I am not, i just like anime lol
>>
>>20568506
It's just a lame joke.
>>
>>20568504
Hmm, I didn't know that. Thanks anon.
>>
>>20568506
You just ask women out, straight up
In a relaxed way, of course
>>
If a girl opens up about her shitty past , tells me that dating will change my not wanting to socialize and likes my pride is that a good sign of a relationship starter?
>>
Posted in the GIOYC thread, but maybe I can get more input?

What should I assume with this?

Basically a girl from r4r wanted to borrow a book. Told me to bring it to the city. I did. The said to go outside the bar I was at with it. It felt off, so I didn't do it. Ended up to be true. (Keep in mind, I never said where I was, but it was open that was my regular spot. And she never actually said she was there, despite me asking. Also never saw her prior to that night before)

She waited 2hrs for me... Then walked 20min to another bar. She was gonna break off. Ended up staying. Didn't say a word to anyone. Nor did she drink.. Later on, at the bar she would just sit in the corner, reading messaged why I kept glancing over, and then said she wanted to go home and bake cookies..

And when I asked her about her name or age would not answer. I was fucking standing next to her.. And still nipe

For what it's worth, she had a slight smile on her face most of the time I was talking to her...

Also was so quiet that I could barely hear her. Even when it was deadly quiet out... Basically had to put my ear right next to her ear
>>
>>20568537
>Liking anime
>Not being a weeb
Idk, I have yet to find someone who has liked anime and not be some sort of a weeb. If you have body pillows and figurines I consider this being a weeb.
>>
>>20568550
It could indicate her trusting you and maybe she likes you.

Is this a great relationship starter? I would say it really depends. Has she healed from her past? If not she could be using you as an emotional tampon and two people that are not healthy usually

Just go in with caution and see if there are any red flags.
>>
For women

At a wedding me and this girl kept exchanging looks and smiles. She was there with someone who I assume was just for appearances (shes friends with the bride, guy friends with groom).But I could tell she wasnt emotionally invested in this guy.

Anyway, is it creepy if I add her on social media? I don't wanna come off as beta. I can wait and take a chance hoping I bump into her in the future again.Only reason I didnt come up to her, was the guy
>>
>>20568558
I don't have it, i just enjoy manga and anime, that's all
>>
So I know this russian gal, don’t know if she’s into me, but starting to get friendly. Would it be “cute” or whatever to say hi in russian? I’m just wondering if it would come off as friendly, creepy, or flirty. Assuming it’s in a confident, joking manner of course.
>>
>>20568569
She seem fine talking about it and I visited her at her residence, she seem more comfortable around me verus her friends there
>>
>>20568558
>>20568537
The more you are into things people might think of as "loser" things. The more good looking and self aware you gotta be. Don't go around showing your power level. And like that anon said. Don't have statues/pillows if you wanna get taken seriously. I know plenty of good looking guys that like anime who got some hot ass gf's and didnt show their power levels till the girl was already in love with them. Now they got these hot ass girls going to conventions and watching anime with them.
>>
>>20568573
No idea what manga is but I'll take your word for it.

I say all that since that will be one thing if you were super into anime a lot of girls won't like and rightly so.
>>
>>20568581
I am loser because i like something?, no you are a loser for being a beta and afraid of saying the truth, jesus christ you guys are fucking sad
>>
>>20568583
Than if they dont like it they can fuck off, i am improving myself and not for some thot girl.
>>
>>20568586
I'm not that anon but the other OP.

Don't take it so personally.

You reacting all butt hurt makes me think you are a weeb.

It's prolly good you don't have a gf yet with this ridiculous attitude.
>>
>>20568595
Lol you guys are sad, hiding the truth and pretending to be someone else no wonder there is many breakups
>ridiculous attitude
Kek, i am just myself not like you normie scum
>>
File: 1529624389974.jpg (67 KB, 700x1050)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>20568593
Normies like trash and aren't ashamed of it. You are superior to them, gotta start acting like it fellow weeb. This is the key to obtaining a gf.
>>
Alright ladies, your date has taken you out for karaoke.

What's your favorite song to sing?
What songs would you like to hear your guy sing?
What songs are cringe/deal-breakers?
>>
>>20568607
>>20568619
Whatever makes you sleep at night weebs.

Your unhealthy obsession of a "Japanese culture" that only developed after we nuked them to hell is really going to get you far in life.

Your lack of real world experiences is showing.
>>
>>20568586
>>20568607

I dont think it makes you a loser thats why i added the " ". People just perceive it that way unfortunately. I'm not saying hide who you are. Just don't go on first dates telling girls "I WATCH ANIME >.<"

>>20568593
thats good, why dont you just go to a convention and approach girls there then? My whole post was assuming you were trying to find girls in general even the ones who dont care about anime.
>>
>>20568623
Ocean man is the answer to all three
>>
>>20568623
>Bennie and the jets
>sweet Caroline
>baby one more time
>bye bye bye
Everything else is trash
>>
File: yG1EudLx.jpg (35 KB, 512x512)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>20568629
I am not a weeb you fucking retarded normie scum, you keep on talking same thing over and over agin, you are the definition of a npc
>>
What does it mean when a women calls you babe with no romantic connection?
>>
>>20568632
Kek i am going to say whatever i want my mind is free i am not a slave to pussy like you, i am searching for a soul mate and not a thot
>>
>>20568652

good luck being single then lol. Even Geeky anime girls eventually want an Alpha. Unless you find the lowest of the lowest ugly female that is just glad to be with anyone. And even those still get tired of guys like you.
>>
>>20568643
That's a good sign of interest. shes dropping on you
>>
>>20568643
If she's hot/confident, then she's just kidding around.
If she's ugly/unconfident, then she wants to date you.
If she's your coworker, then she's just kidding around.
>>
>>20568629

If you say I'm a weeb I guess that makes it true. Go back to >>>/reddit/ where you belong disgusting normie trash.
>>
>>20568643
Depends. I work in retail and I've had a customer call me that. I think some women just use that as a term of endearment, like hon or sweetie
>>
File: kQpGKSS.png (26 KB, 600x600)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>20568658
>>
>>20568666
Jutti meri.
>>
>>20568658
This.

/discussion
>>
>>20568675
I dont need someones validation i dont need to lose my virginity, i will rather die alone then die with wrong person, this way i can help people out rather than helping myself

Also kys normie
>>
>text girl last midway through week about doing something she had talked doing
>she says she's interested with exclamations and sounds enthusiastic
>suggest sunday afternoon
>says she has a work event the night before and will probably be tired/hungover, but she's not sure how it's going to go yet, so that time might work
>i'm like alright yeah cool, we can play it by ear
>don't initially say anything else because i assume i'm going to actually from her
>yesterday, sunday
>don't hear from her
>debate about checking in but seemed like ball was in her court
>never hear from her

am i being autistic and should text her or should i let this go? this is a girl i've seen recently and seems relatively interested. it's something i will end up doing myself anyway whether or not she is there so i feel like i should maybe give one more invite when i decide to go, but set a hard time
>>
>>20568662
She would be the first one. Not looking for her as a gf, but does her calling me babe mean that she likes me as a friend?
>>
>>20568661
Nah we don’t like each other in that way
>>
>>20568685
You really should have put a message in on sunday to see if she was still on if you think she's relatively interested. I ran into a situation with a girl I'd seen a few times where I thought she was blowing me off on a plan we'd made, so I left it up to her to get back to me, meanwhile she was leaving it up to me to get back to her. It was funny in retrospect but I was super disappointed on the night.
>>
File: 1474415885387.jpg (16 KB, 219x300)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
How much does it bother a guy when he's unable to perform?

This happened with a guy I'm dating when we decided to have sex the first time. The main issue was the condom and it ended up with him going completely soft. He was very embarrassed in the moment but I wasn't, and I tried to comfort by saying next time will be better and then we just continued watching a movie and cuddled instead. Like he seemed alright the next day but yeah...

Just wanna know if I handled this okay and what to do if something like this happens again
>>
>>20568665
As in she’s trying to get me to like her as a person? She says things like “hey babe” and “thanks babe”
>>
>>20568681
LOL

You unironically look like what someone of your character and your kind of attitude would look like.
>>>/fa/14089792
>>
>>20568695
You handled that perfectly imo. I’d be relieved that the girl would find it ok and happy to try again tomorrow
>>
>>20568695
You handled it well, he's probably pretty embarrassed. Don't bring it up ever again unless he does. Having sex is a deeply personal thing and it's probably just plain old nerves that did it to him. Condoms don't help because they tend to dull the sensation to almost nothing, but he could also just need a larger size.

In any case practice will make perfect. The more comfortable you are together the easier it will get for him to perform. If you two engage in a cautious amount of alcohol (like 2-3 drinks max) before your next attempt it should help to calm his nerves without being so much alcohol that he gets whiskey dick.
>>
>>20568681
>asks how to get gf
>people give him real advice
>doesnt like it
>REEEEES at everyone

even if you did find someone, judging by how this whole conversation went. you'd scare her off instantly.
>>
File: s9tmh56afgn01.jpg (232 KB, 1500x2000)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>20568713
I talk to girls all the time on the internet, but not irl
>>
>>20568703
I like him so much, my biggest concern was his feelings at the moment because I can imagine how much more embarrassing it is for the man
>>20568711
Thank you! We already had like 3 beers that night actually. And yeah he didn't buy a good brand and it was too tight for him. As much as I am against hormonal birth control I am thinking of trying it out for this relationship because condoms really are shitty
>>
>>20568555
bump
>>
WHat do you think about a single guy who has been single for 5 years? If he likes you, would you give him a chance?
>>
Girls: How offended would you be if a much taller guy picked you off the ground to hug you?

Say that this guy is technically a stranger, and this is your first/second/third date. I assume it would be pretty much okay if he's your boyfriend of 5 years, but would you be okay if it was a guy you've been dating for maybe 5 weeks?
>>
>>20568769
As a guy, the longest I've been single was 9 years, and I'm still in my 20s. Women still give me a chance.
>>
>>20568752
Condoms ruin sex desu.

Just be as natural as possible about your next attempt to have sex.
>>
>>20568482
Yes, my bf thought I hated him, or at least strongly disliked him for the first year we worked together.
>>
File: 2018-05-13-19-27-45-.jpg (10 KB, 299x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Would most girls be into fucking my ass hard with a big strap on if we were loving bf/gf and how long after we start dating should i bri g it up?
>>
>>20568818
Idk I think you could find someone who is willing to try it out there, I personally would not.
>>
Guys, if I'm constantly letting my partner know how much I want more frequent sex, if I'm vocal about wanting more caress and affection. He just doesn't seem to care to please my sexual urges, I'm torn. I love him more than anything. But is it ever okay to seek another man's attention? I know you are going to condemn me and tell me is never okay to cheat but I'm not willing to lose him over this. I know he loves me but he is just not there for me sexually. This has been going on for 2 years now. I just want someone to want me so bad. I think he might be asexual.
>>
>>20568769
I gave my guy a chance, he had been single the same amount of time as you, altho sometimes I feel like his life would be better without me.
>>
File: 1505783609673.jpg (1.91 MB, 3264x2448)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>20568849

ah who cares this is a bait anyway but do what you want, it's not like you'll feel any fuckin guilt or worry anyway, so just go ahead and fuck around you don't really give a shit.
>>
>>20568818
I'd definitely give it some time and not bring it up immediately (unless you meet via a sex or fetish themed event/social media), but you can definitely ease into it.

There are definitely girls out there who would be happy to do this, myself included. You'd probably have more luck with girls who tend to eschew traditional gender roles.
>>
>>20568859
I haven't done it and I probably won't because i would feel horrible but also Why should I feel guilt when I'm not being heard? When he's annoyed with my affection? Idk wouldn't you do the same?
>>
>>20568849
Ask him if it’s okay to sleep with someone else
>>
>>20568791
I don't like being picked up but that's probably because I myself am very tall and never get picked up. Like I won't get angry but if it's a man I been on only a couple of dates with I won't feel fond of it either
>>
>>20568869
>Idk wouldn't you do the same?

no, i wouldn't. i'd either try to find a solution from within the relationship or break it off, not try to get some side pussy and pretend it solves the problem.
>>
Guys:

I have a boyfriend who seems to have kind of a thing for being dominating in bed, and I only really recently became aware of this.

Trouble is, I don't really know how to give him a submissive or shy girl experience and I wanted to know if you had any tips for what might pique your interest if you were into submissive types of women.

I know he likes it when I wear feminine, flowery sun dresses. But I don't really know what else and I don't think he's into anime maids so I'm not sure what else to kind of go for.

Help?
>>
>>20568874
I have, its come to that point. He says that its not fair that he gets to deal with my problems and day to day shortcomings for another guy to enjoy my body, isn't fair. He would divorse me. Still he doesn't show any change. I wouldn't want to lose him tho.
>>
>>20568886
You can't go wrong with a sundress and a thong.
>>
>>20568900
I feel like thongs aren't coy.
>>
>>20568904
I guess not, but they're very flattering to how your ass looks and they're very feminine.

You really should just ask him about what he wants. Being submissive isn't a one size fits all thing and even if he's into dominating he probably won't do it unless he knows he has a green light. You can do little things to improve the experience for him, like making sure to arch your back deeply when doing it doggy, or taking his hands and putting them on your head so he can control the motion when you're blowing him.
>>
File: 1444893096438.jpg (99 KB, 908x714)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>On my way to work and back to home me and this little girl cross paths
>We always make eye contact
>See her in the distance
>Know it's coming
>She looks at me
>I fucking blush smile and look away
Dammit, I'm a fucking weirdo now, I might have to use the other street.
>>
>>20568886
I love women. They are so nice to us

Anyway, Wear something comfy, like an oversize hoodie and panties only. Super hawt imo
>>
>>20568918
He clams up when I ask what he'd like. He's weirdly traditional, almost. He doesn't want to do doggy or let me be on top, which I think is a little unusual but maybe is a comfort thing (I don't have any idea how that stuff works for guys). I think he likes to see my face. He doesn't like the lights off, he has a bit of a foot fetish and he loves blow jobs, but can't focus on anything else when I give them so he's not great at input at that part. He likes to do to public places and cop a feel, so maybe there's something there.
>>
>>20568958
I love men! You're always very helpful even on our bad days! <3
>>
Girls, I lost my job and didn't get the number of this girl I was trying to peruse in time, now I do have her friends number and we text semi-often, is asking her to the other girls number weird? I really have no other way of ever seeing her again.
>>
>>20568575
No, that's like saying "ni hao" to a chinese girl, how shit it is, is amplified if she's not even chinese.
>>
>>20568527
This is normie tier dogshit advice, plenty of couples at anime conventions, just go to clubs and events about your interests and meet someone like minded there.
>>
>>20568960
Yeah okay, you may need to give him a shove and be clear that you want him to be that way with you.

Exhibitionism is a little easier because you've got classic movies like
>not wearing a bra
>>I'm not wearing any panties right now
and, unironically
>sundresses, especially if they're those really thin fabrics which are sheer-ish in direct light
>>
>>20569006
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>20569017
I...can't tell. She's short, but she has to be in the double digits maybe.
>>
>>20569037
I'm murrican but I don't think I should do anything past the mutual eye contact, could come off as insanely creepy/weird
>>
>>20568849
>constantly letting my partner know how much I want more frequent sex
This is so damn annoying. This is the opposite thing to do, if you're a woman, and you want more sex.

If a woman wants more sex from a guy, you have to use allure. Never ask for sex. It makes you look disgusting. Be something he likes, give him special attention, wear his favorite PJ's or something... you know him better than I do. Just attract him.
You gotta give before you take, femanon.
>>
>>20568791
Absolutely not okay. Don't do it unless you're sure that she's the type that is fine with it. I personally hate losing contact with the ground.
>>
>>20568965
Sure. Now that you’re not co workers that’s totally fine.
You might have to admit to your friend about your motive, but it’s all good.
But! Big issue is that you need to have a job or a job lined up. No one likes a neet
>>
>>20568855
>altho sometimes I feel like his life would be better without me.
Why do you think so?
>>
Females how do I stop worrying about my GF not wanting to actually make a life together with me? We've been dating two years.
>>
Ladies, would you want to know the sexual history of the man you are hoping to marry? And if that sexual history included a lot of visits to prostitutes during his youth, what would you think?
>>
This women calls me babe frequently. We don’t like each other romantically. Is she trying to get me to like her as a friend even more, being demeaning, or just showing her affection for me? She says things like “hey babe” and “thanks babe”
>>
I always hear about how people go from not wanting kids to wanting kids as they approach 30, but how common is it for things to go the opposite direction?
>>
>>20569340
More common than you would think. This has happened to a lot of people I know, but I don’t know the details
>>
>>20569312
Disgusting. I'd drop a man like that immediately. You're probably better off not revealing your sexual history.
>>
>>20569312
Sounds hot.
>>
>>20569344
What if I had bareback orgies with hookers? Would it make things better?
>>
>>20569312
You could have seen 100 individual hookers and still you'll have a cleaner sexual history than 90% of women.
>>
I’m very confused. I met a girl on tinder, bout two weeks ago, and we have hung out at either of our place around 3 times. We slept with each other the other day. We get along well and all that but I’m not physically attracted to her face 100%, she isn’t ugly to me but she’s not the type I would usually go for. Now on the other hand, her body is exactly my type, she’s really curvy, huge tits, nice ass etc and I really enjoy being around and with her but I can’t fully invest. I guess I want to know is this just LUST and I’m not actually even attracted to her on a mental level or anything? I’m pretty sure she wants to start seeing each other on the next level I want to make a decision soon
>>
Odd place asking 4chan but,

What’s a good way to meet new people (not sex ffs) in general?
AND without apps.
>>
>>20569365
It’s 2019 bud, if it’s not on an app then it’s not happening unless you’re a boomer. At parties is your only other option, if you’re out of school... apps it is!
>>
>>20569365
Uni/college, WORK, hobbies
I have an entire social circle of coworkers
>>
File: 116701361679.jpg (60 KB, 640x748)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Would you let stalin purge your ass?
>>
Girls:
I'm not satisfied with my gfs body and we agreed that she will work on that by gaining weight and exercising, but she doesnt. Should I pressure her more or just leave her? It has come to a point where I imagine coworkers when I have sex with her, so continuing like this is not an option.
>>
I'm quite decent looking but got no game. How do I get pussy?
>>
>>20569391
Force her. My gf went from being 110 pounds to 175 pounds and I immediately made her fat ass hit the gym and she’s back to 5’5 135 pounds. Retained the ass and everything else thankfully
>>
>>20569400
Hope that's not her, she looks disgusting
>>
>>20569400
Ignore the other poster that ass is on point
>>
>>20569402
Are you gay? that ass is fat as fuck
>>
>>20569400
gross
>>
>>20569400
I will wait for more inpits, especially from girls, but currently im leaning towards setting her an ultimatum, get thicc or its over...
>>
>>20569406
Are you ESL? I just said it was fat, retard.
>>
>>20569410
Inputs*
>>
>>20569402
It is her and I promise you, I’m enjoying that “disgusting” body every chance I get thank you!
>>
>>20569400
Is that a before pic?
>>
>>20569419
Ah, a fellow chubby chaser like myself. Carry on, sir.
>>
>>20569410
Personally if my girl didn’t at least have a big booty then she wouldn’t be my girl in the first place. That like makes or breaks any deal with any woman.
>>
>>20569400
>those cankles
>that lack of muscle
>those fat arms and belly
Gonna be a yikes from me dawg
>>
STOP MAKING FUN OF MY GIRLFRIEND
HER ASS IS GOOD
>>
>>20569426
If by "good" you mean "could be used by Hollywood to catch stuntmen."
>>
>>20569430
Why would that be a bad thing? Your dick too little so you can only fuck coke addicts?
>>
>>20569441
You have to admit, big dicks look nice in girls with those tasteful white chick butts.
>>
>>20569441
Nice projection Ahab, but my harpoon is plenty long enough. I'm just glad you finally found your white whale.
>>
>>20568713
You are a mongo fag
>>
Where can I meet nerdy dudes who will actually want to chat irl? How do i make myself less intimidating/suspicious to nerdy dudes (I'm kinda tsundere)?
>>
Dudes and chicks, needed

My ex boyfriend bought me a card for Valentine's Day. I told him I didn't want it and he told me he already arranged to have it delivered to my house. When I told him I thought this was a douche move, he lost it and told me it wasn't about my happiness, it was about his. I'm only friend with him still because we have mutual friends, but is this the time to just straight up block him?
>>
>>20569478
>Where can I meet nerdy dudes who will actually want to chat irl?
What kind of nerddom? Comics? Computers? TCG? Warhammer?

>How do i make myself less intimidating/suspicious to nerdy dudes (I'm kinda tsundere)?
How good looking are you? Not to tar too many nerds with the one brush but most of them are lacking in the skills of handling attention from girls. The hotter you are the more intimidating you are.

Being """""""tsundere""""""" doesn't help because even well adjusted guys have trouble reading girls' signals. Sending mixed signal to a group of guys who really can't read them by playing hot and cold is not the best way to get a bf.
>>
>>20569488
You bet it is.
>Not about your happiness
What a winner. Where dafuq did you find that one?
>>
Girlfriend and I have been apart for two months for the first time in our quickly intimate relationship. The other day, I smoked a joint and sent her a message about how I felt a little anxious about her going out and touching another man. It was not sinister, nor swaying her not to go out and have fun, that was not my intention, I was just feeling insecure and expressed an overthought to her. For the most part, she took it well, but it has left me with a sense that I have come across as needy. I want to tell her that it was just me getting stoned and overthinking stuff about the relationship, but I don't want to get into another conversation about the relationship. Should I just give her some space, or should I get into another seriousish conversation? Help me girls, I love her!
>>
>>20569312
If you’ve changed and have a clean STD test, I’d be alright with it. I’m not perfect either.
>>
Grills.
If a guy just went down on you and wanted to kiss right after would you:
>Be grossed out?
>Be super into it?
>Kinda grossed out but still go along because you enjoyed it?
>>
>>20569510
Vidya, MTG, general card and board game enthusiasts, Warhammer, DnD players, you name it really. I go to my LGS fairly regularly but the dudes there are the issue, p much.

I don't think I'm very good looking, desu. I initially blamed my poor luck on being ugly and annoying but one of the fellas gave me a heads up that I'm just way too enthusiastic and make people suspicious, but when I toned it down there's little difference. I'll deal with the mixed signals platonic vs romantic when they'd willing to have a genuine conversation with me, I guess.
>>
>>20569541
Option four: kinda grossed out, kinda into it, definitely not going to argue. Women aren't a monolith tho, this is like asking dudes if they mind getting a kiss after a blowjob, tastes will vary.
>>
>Before sex the guy tells you that he's unable to nut because of meds he's taking
>How do you react to it?
Had a few situations where my sex partners freaked out after realizing that I'm unable to nut although we had sex for a few hours even getting head/deepthroating didn't help.
>>
>>20568412
My female friend maybe dominant.

When she holds my hand to cross a road or something, she grips it so hard that sometimes I scream saying that was painful you bitch.
I do have a crush on her and we spoke about this. She says that she likes me too.

But I'm kind of scared of her. Lemme elaborate. She gives me "play punches" and those are heckin hurtful. I'm mostly a shy guy and she's usually an outgoing girl but IDK man she's so physically hurting. I have brought us this to her only to her apologizing now and doing it 10 mins later.

Once she slapped my ass so hard, I couldn't poop placing my ass on the toilet was a painful experience.

Deep inside, I love her and she's an amazing lady. I can totally see spending my entire lifetime with her and she'll be a great mother but her physiocal hardness is a concern. She might hurt me or our future kids accidently.

Oh and she also goes crazy nuts when she gets angry and grips onto certain things lying around, signallying that she might throw that shit at you. Her face turns so red that I fear that.

She's a monster lady and I love her and I'm in a weird siutuation and help me people.
>>
>>20569550
To me it would be a challenge then a fact of life. Most women can't orgasm from penetration alone so it would feel weird to judge a guy who couldn't get off via penetrating, I guess.
>>
>>20569545
>3 reasonably good looking girls at my LGS regularly
>tfw all 3 of them always gravitate toward these 2 chadly regulars who are best friends

Those guys have no idea how much shit gets talked behind their backs.
>>
>>20569567
Well that's potentially a thing, I go with my current friends who tend to be a bit better put together than the other gents (we all work physical jobs so we wash often and one of my mates is pretty built). I go alone more often than not though and I'm not going to stop going with them, do you reckon that's kinda fucked me over?
>>
>>20569573
>do you reckon that's kinda fucked me over?

Could be. Those guys at my store aren't like gym rats or anything but compared to the others they are good looking and always wear nice clothes. I'm a normal enough guy that I can say they're actually nice charismatic dudes. I know why the girls always end up talking to them.

But yeah the fact that no one else in the store can really measure up to those two does put guys off from trying to talk to them. It's not even like the girls are rude or anything, they play with us and are friendly, but I don't know any of the other regulars that even has their phone numbers except those two guys. A few times recently they've all come in together as a group like they were out somewhere else together (the 2 guys were already friends before coming to the store but as far as I know the girls weren't friends with each other until they started hanging out with the guys).
>>
This may sound incredibly autistic, but can someone recommend some ways to hold/caress a girl while walking or sitting? I can do:

>handholding
>shoulder/hip holding
>hand on knee/thigh when sitting
>letting her sit on my lap

Im too uncreative/retarded to think of anything else and she probably thinks Im too cold or uninterested.
>>
>>20569584
Well fuck, no wonder no ones talking to me if they think that they're actively competing with my mates. I walk in with them and stuff, make sure to day good bye to them when they're leaving but I'm not, etc. The lads aren't gym rats per se but I can guess they're similar to your dudes.

I can't even chat enough with randos to get to the point of numbers, though. Even in competitions, where you actually tend to make friends (especially in multiplayer), I get short answers or nervous responses so I can't even explain that we're prestanding friends from before the store even existed in its current form. How the fuck am I supposed to get around this?
>>
>>20569598
My boyfriend gives me head kisses while we walk. It's cute.
I also like that he rubs my thighs when we are sitting, or rubs his foot with mine. Really cute. But don't worry about these things opie.
>>
>>20569554
Don't date violent people. I don't even know why I have to say any of this to someone who is old enough to post on 4chan.
>>
>>20569541
I think it is hot as fuck. Whenever my bf goes down on me I just think I want to make out with him.
>>
>>20569600
It's probably slightly different for you by the way you describe it but in our case we would really be competing with those guys. They tend to stick together even when one or more is playing a game (we mostly do GW games) if the guys and girls are at the store at the same time, which they aren't always.

If they're there together then even a talkative nerd couldn't keep one of the girls for himself for longer than a few minutes. If they're not there together then everyone knows the girls "belong" to the guys. I was even involved in a conversation where a new guy got told not to bother with the girls because he'd never be able to outdo the guys.
>>
>>20569598
>offer her your arm
>holding pinkies

>sit down on the ground, legs spread to make a V shape, she sits in the apex of the V and leans back against you
>head on lap, works both ways

It's really not worth putting too much thought into. Cuddling and being touchy is just about general body contact. Sitting next to her so close that our hips were touching was enough to get my ex wet.
>>
>>20568439
Anyone? Should I just take it she's not interested? Should I message her again in a few days and point it out jokingly?
>>
>>20569630
Another poster here but I tended to not bother with grills at the LGS, I've noticed there just like on this site, being a mediocre grill gets more attention than all but the very best guy.
Also I dated a grill in college who had been in a very male dominant hobby, and find they tend not to develop a personality, because they don't need to with a dozen guys already swarming them at all times
>>
>>20569600
>wait til after V day
>complain to someone that you didn't have a V day date
>rumour that you're single is successfully started

I really have no better idea. Other LGS? Tournaments? Local facebook groups?

I think that a good strategy would be to pick one of the other regulars and focus him down. Make friends with him simply by making a lot of little attempts. Talk to him but don't make him uncomfortable a bunch of times. Eventually he will be comfortable with it even if he's a massive autist. Once you make friends with one of the guys it should become clear to the others that you don't bite. Add some of them on facebook and stuff like that to further prove your friendliness credentials. Then pick one you like to make him your bf if that's your endgame.

>>20569648
Do NOT point it out. That's creepy as fuck
>heyyy I've been tracking the fact that you watch my stories very closely lol!

Make one more attempt to talk to her then assume she's not interested.
>>
>>20569652
Yeah well that's a fair assessment. The girls are slightly above average I guess and I'm not a good judge of if a guy is handsome but I think those 2 could do better than those girls out in the real world.

I have a gf so I don't really have anything to prove as such by getting in with them, which is my excuse for why I don't really try. The other guys who I've heard from about it always just sneer and talk shit about those 2 guys and I think it's just an excuse to not even try because they assume they'll fail in the face of 2 good looking high CHA guys who looks like they belong in a high end bar and not in a warhammer shop.

Come to think of it I wonder if those guys just like the attention too.
>>
>>20569665
To be fair, I have less than 30 followers so maybe max 7 people watch my stories. It's hard to not notice.
But I digress. What should I say to her?
>>
>>20569677
Start a meaningful conversation of some sort. Opening with "hey how are you" is lame as fuck and doesn't exactly draw a person into talking. I'm going to guess that she read your last message as a push notificaiton, dismissed it, and hasn't looked since. Instagram is an absolutely garbage platform for chatting.
>>
File: VM8eJ.png (63 KB, 271x267)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Is it acceptable to leave a girl because she believes in astrology garbage? I lost so much respect for her when I realized she actually believes in it. She seemed normal up until now but is basically throwing a hissyfit because I asked if she was serious about this shit. Fucking hell.
>>
>>20569676
I sort of want to engage in LGS community, but I mostly play Catan/smashup/DND/Scythe
It seems to me stores only have events for MTG Warhammer or other things they can get you to buy a lot of like that.
Would it be odd of me to just show up with a game and ask around for opponents?
Lol captcha wanted me to select parking meter but I selected a mailbox and it took it
>>
>>20569683
Our conversation is already meaningful, at least in my opinion. I thought I walked past her the other day so I opened with that, and she replied. Then I asked how has she been, and she replied and asked me the same. She hasn't replied to my response to that. I asked her a follow-up question as well so it wasn't a boring "I've been good!" or anything.
>>
>>20569702
>Our conversation is already meaningful

You're wrong. I have hi how are you conversations with a dozen people a day. They're polite gratuity.
>>
>>20569701
Introducing new games would go better if you already had a couple of friends there who would try it out on your suggestion.
>>
>>20569686
Are you sure you're not the one throwing a hissyfit.
>>
>>20569717
My point is is that the message wouldn't have fit in a push notification. That's why I think it's strange that she hasn't even opened it.
>>
>>20569743
Yep.
>>
The girl I have a crush on really loves horror. I really don't. Could it work between us or is it doomed?
>>
File: 1549499491931.jpg (910 KB, 2479x2249)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
You guys are still replying to Ted Cruz?
>>20568507
>>20568527
>>20568537
>>20568573
>>20568586
>>20568593
>>20568607
>>20568619
>>20568638
>>
>>20569749
Then leave her, I guess. You can't be together with someone you don't respect, and your reaction betrays the extent to which she means to you.
>>
>>20569752
I mean... in practical day to day life;no.
But.. I want a strong man to hide behind when watching scary movies.
>>
File: Itsnotjusttheelectionmom.png (1.61 MB, 1242x2060)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>20569756
I hate this retard as well, I hope he kills himself fast
>>
>>20569756
This might be a sign that you spend most your time on this site while others have some sort of life and can’t keep up.
>>
>>20569764
I don't want to watch scary movies.
>>
File: gayyy.png (106 KB, 860x468)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>20569768
I didn't even make the image, check the filename
He's literally larping as other people on /soc/ and austist in general, he took down the trip code because everyone had him filtered out.
You don't see many people complaining about him on /adv/ because they have him filtered
>>
>>20569744
I don't know what to tell you dude, she read the first line and didn't care enough to open the whole message. Either she forgot, which doesn't bode well for how much she thinks of you, or she's not interested.
>>
>>20569759
I'm too burnt out to try and understand other people's bullshit viewpoints these days. If she can explain herself maybe I'll be alright but if she pulls the old 'I have faith' bullshit when questioned I'm out of there. Makes me sad more than anything.
>>
>>20569756
Hahahhaa you are crazy, stop posting my face, nobody cares about this dude, i guess you have to vent on me after rejection

https://youtu.be/rPhte_IRb2o
>>
>>20569795
>stop posting my face
> nobody cares about this dude
What??

No I'm just saving the masses from you. Noticed how less people reply to you now? Yeah it's because half the site has you filtered.
>>
>>20568685
Something like this happened to me once with a girl. But it ended up she went too hard the night before and woke up at 3pm

At least your girl told you beforehand it might happen
>>
>female coworker snaps me just to say she misses me at work when i have a week off.
>starts confiding in me about coworkers who creep her out or annoy her.
>i jokingly say i do similar things to what she describes.
>"oh but you never annoy me"

flirting or no?
>>
>>20569801
Cringe, bro go outside, if you need my help just tell me i can be your friend
>>
>>20569960
Nah, You're basically a gay friend.
>>
File: 1514502229790.png (708 KB, 640x640)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>20569170
>You might have to admit to your friend about your motive, but it’s all good.
Shit, now that I think about it this may be kinda tricky would
>"Hey do you have [name]'s number, I wanna say hey"
That should be fine. And you girls aren't dumb either, I'm pretty sure she sensed my interest the few times us three would hang out so I don't think I'd need further detail.
>>
I've been sort of dating my Ex again for the last months

And just she's texted me some emotional tampon stuff
That she's sitting on some bills health insurance isn't covering for

How the fuck do i respond to this bullshit?
I really don't want to sound like an ass, but god damn i'm not her idiot who she can unload that shit on
>>
For both genders really
Is it weird for a guy to follow porn stars and camwhores on social media like IG? Right there where everyone can see it? Im not talking about 1 or 2 either, like 1000 following and the vast majority being IG thots.
I dated a guy like that and it bothered me to no end but i never brought it up cause i thought caring about that was dumb, but looking back it was seriously weird as fuck, especially since a lot of them were tittymonster F/H/J/P cups and up and I'm very average.
>>
>>20570029
Well being that shameless about broadcasting to everyone what you like to masturbate to is either very immature or painfully unaware how odd it comes across.

No one should take that much pride in their wank material.
>>
>>20570029
if it's making you insecure, tell him to delete his social. if he cares about your feelings, he'll do it. if he doesn't, it's up to you what you want to do from there.
>>
>>20569960
Not enough context. Could be.
>>
>>20570061
I appreciate the advice but this was an ex from several years ago, always bugged me if it was a common thing for guys or not
>>
>>20570029
Its weird but not uncommon.
I would wager that most guys follow someone just for looks on their IG but not to that extent.
>>
>>20570029
>>20570050
I'm more inclined to blame the followers. Thet can bloody well unsubscribe if they don't like what someone else likes.
>>
>>20570074
But she isn't just following him on IG, she was actually with him while broadcasting to the world
>I wank off to women with bigger tits than my girlfriend's!
Which isn't flattering to say the least. On top of that it is weird to be so flippant about letting other people know what your porn habits are anyway, you're kind of supposed to keep that shit to yourself and most normal people would be embarrassed to have their porn history revealed.
>>
>>20569960
>female coworker that pretty much only talks to me
>constantly messages me first about her day
>always down to hang out, even makes some plans herself
>Even initiated our friendship
All this shit would have me think she was into me, but I found out through FB tagging she got a man's. I love spending time with her, but damn dude. I wonder why she's never brought him up.
>>
>>20570125
Probably feels a bit guilty about possibly preferring your company over his, but it doesn't mean she's going to break up with him to be with you.
>>
>>20570129
>but it doesn't mean she's going to break up with him to be with you.
I would never expect her too, I would just have never known of this dude's existence if not for a tagged picture, she would always dodge the subject or say her brother if anything like that came up
>>
>>20569701
Bro I'm a DM for 5e and already smashing a future player before she even joined our table
>>
File: feels trombone man.jpg (19 KB, 197x229)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>would-be valentine's date hasn't replied or even read the text in over a day
wow, I wasn't sure if she was into me but I though she at least cared about me as a friend enough to reply
what are the chances this is some kind of sick game?
>>
>>20570267
DMs gf has 7 lower AC than me
Mysteriously opponent knocks me unconscious to n one Rd while she is untouched
>>
I think I accidentally awakened sexual feelings towards a female friend from way back.
I never saw her as a sexual prospect, even though she is pretty attractive, I always saw her more of a big sister of sorts.
The other day we shared a bed, nothing happened, but I seriously had to contain myself not to make a move on her.
If I wasn't so tired I might have...
I put up a pillow as a physical barrier even.
Since then I have felt sexual desire towards her.
Can I just ignore this until it goes away?
This is a very valuable friendship.
>>
Can a cowardly man change?
>>
bumppppp
>>
how do i get my bf to quit being a cheap ass?

>didn’t get me anything for my bday last week
>one year anniversary is this weekend
>told him we should just stay inside and make some beef wellingtons for dinner (fun activity bc we don’t live together)
>he freaks out and says the meat for a wellington is too expensive

today i saw my guy friend get a super nice weekend hotel for his gf out of the blue not even for a special occasion

relationships aren’t about materialistic things, but honestly i just feel disrespected at this point because i do stuff for his birthday etc

what do i do
>>
I've (24M) been with a girl (22F) for about a month. We're not "official" yet, but we've had sex and I've already had dinner with her parents.
She came down with a really nasty case of the flu yesterday, and was bed ridden all day. I told her it would be better to cancel the date we had today (I was going over to her place to watch the soccer game over dinner with her family) and our Valentine's Day dinner (because I don't want her out in the cold, in my cold ass city). She didn't mind and we agreed to have our own Valentine's day sometime next week.
I was thinking of surprising her on the "real" Valentine's Day by showing up at her house (she lives an hour away), unannounced, and bringing her a big bouquet of flowers and her favorite pastry. Would you consider this sweet, or kinda creepy?
>>
>Meet girl through mutual acquaintance
>Hit it off, flirt have good talk
>Get number
>Text her next day, ask if she wants to hang out some time
>Doesn't answer for 2 days
>Say something like "I'll just take that as a no then, no worries"
>Comes back with some excuse
>Says she would like to meet me, but is not a fan of conventional "dates" ("dating" is kind of an american subculture that hasn't really taken foot where I live).
>Say no worries, but make clear that my intentions are not platonic
>She pulls back, says it would be nice to see each other again, but let's not go on dates
>I again say no worries, just like things to be clear cut

I feel like I pushed a little too hard in this interaction, since I was not expecting to see her again any time soon, so I just adopt a "what the heck" attitude.
Thing is, I will probably see her again at a get-together real soon and I am afraid of awkwardness.
I realize that she low key rejected me, so how should I act?
>>
>>20570527
Have you talked to him about your reservations? Is he really poor and just contantly worrying about money? I can understand the sentiment, but if he literally doesn’t want to invest in any activity with you, let alone a special occasion, you can do better. Talk first though.
>>
File: 20190212_095219.jpg (116 KB, 681x886)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>20568412
Yeah I'm reposting it.
https://www.strawpoll.me/17406909
Some questions:
>bisexuals are LGBTQ+
This poll is about the ratio of women into men to men into women since thats the advice people generally seek here. Further, bisexuals are sueprisingly common depending on how they define themselves.
So bisexuals are categorized the same as straights in spite of the acronym
>not a good snapshot of the board
Its not supposed to be. Its supposed to be a snapshot of people who bother reading th e content of an AtOGA thread. It is a small sample size with a lot of variables to account foe, however; I'll give you that.
I'm really just bored.

Shit I fucked up the vars whole cropping it. Oh well. Same info in the end.
>>
>>20570727
Come to th ink of it its around that shitty holiday V day. Maybe I should do another poll well after v-day.
>>
HELP. I’m supposed to go on a date today (super casual), but my period unexpectedly started last night and I’m still lying in bed sick as a dog.
>cramps
>shits
>nausea
>exhaustion from staying up til 3:30 am trying to get my hands on some painkillers
What should I tell him? I think I can reschedule to this evening because he’s free all day.
>>
>>20570769
tell him you don't feel, reschedule
>>
How to start talking with a stranger at University? He knows of my existence and has smiled at me, but we share no classes.
What would your average normfag guy accept as a conversation starter? He seems a bit invested in his clothes (like they're chosen with thought put into them even if it is basic athleisure), should I compliment that and go from there? Or is that dumb?
>>
>>20570769
Don't be as specific as here, but be honest.
Say something like "lady problems". If it were me, that would make me understand without putting gross images in my head.
>>
>>20570778
Conversation starter? Literally 'Hey." Ask about classes or the super easy, "How are you doing today?" and go from there. Talking isn't hard. You only have to initiate a talk. If he notices you and smiles back he's probably not going to care what you talk to him about, so long as you do.
>>
>>20570601
Showing up unannounced is always a terrible fucking idea m8. Send the stuff in the mail with a sweet card or something
>>
>>20568412
Should I ask a ''cat lady'' kind of girl out? She broke up with her bf a year ago. She shows me more attention compared to the other guys at class, but after the break up she always talks how ''independent'' she is. She also seems kind lonely. We were good friends during the first year but now we have grown kind of distant. I know she likes me at least, how do I make her like me more?
>>
File: 1456354840535.png (20 KB, 474x473)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>Girl at my bus stop I always make eye contact with
>Bus arrives
>She gets on way ahead of me
>When I finally get on she's got a free seat next to her
>Decide to take the seat since I've been standing all day
>During the whole ride she stares straight ahead with no deviation
Now I feel like a weirdo, that was a mistake
>>
Girls

I've recently come to miss my longest LTR ex, 2 years together. Been like almost 6 years of no contact

Tfw after she broke up sent her 3,4 pls respond cringe texts. I Can't recover from that even though i' really love to hear how her life has been going
How'd i approach this?
>>
I'm going to a wedding this weekend for a family friend. I'm excited, however, my ex is a bridesmaid and we dated for like 3 years. How do I make this not awkward? When I first see her immediately make eye contact, smile and wave? Or wait till I get the opportunity to talk to her and catch up to alleviate the weirdness? (I haven't talked to her since I broke up with her a year ago).
>>
Boyfriend wants me to dress up like a 80s housewife in the bedroom. Is that a bit weird?
>>
>>20571119
What are describing isn't love. Move on buddy.
>>
>>20571167
Idk there's a lot worse fetishes out there. If it doesn't make you uncomfortable then I say go for it. If it makes you uncomfortable, tell him no.
>>
>>20571180
Well I only ask if its weird because his age would mean his mom was a housewife in the 80s and 90s so I'm thinking he might have mommy issues thing?
>>
>>20570737
Still go ahead and vote.
>>
>>20571171
No you've got me wrong, i don't love that girl. Just interested in how she's been
>>
>>20571191
He might of had an Oedipus Rex syndrome as a kid, subconsciously he could be linking nurturing and care with the way his mom used to dress or something. Idk I'm no psychologist, it doesn't sound like a terrible fetish that will affect other parts of his life though.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (240 KB, 1762x1090)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Guys:

My ex texted me last night saying he didn't think he felt emotionally connected to me and that it was good that "we" broke up. He broke up with me. Why would he text me that last night? If he never had feelings for me and never felt an "emotional connection" why bother telling me?
>>
>>20571228
To prove to himself that he made the right decision. Or to hurt you in some way.

Either way ignore it.
>>
Girls, do you care about the size of a guy's load?
I've got a tinder date tomorrow night but I'm horny RIGHT NOW
>>
File: wtf is this shit.png (102 KB, 403x293)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>20571231
He started the text by saying he thought I didn't feel anything and I listed out all the examples of what I had thought were "emotional connections" and then he replies that that's in the past, I didn't do anything wrong and that the reasons why "we" ended it were the truest he could think of.

>mfw
>>
>>20571254
c o p e

this could be wildly inaccurate but it sounds like he regrets breaking up with you and is trying to justify it in some way. some guys desperately want to try to get back together but some just find any excuse to justify it.

like I said, either ignore him or block him. or if you want you can basically tell him what you told us, that HE broke up with you and to deal with the consequences of his choice.
>>
Once met a girl who had a real good control in the vagina muscles.
She was awesome and this was really good.

Is it common? I want to fuq a pussy like that again
>>
>>20571228
>Why would he text me that last night?
Why does anyone do anything?
>>
>>20569686
"Is it acceptable to leave a guy because he has severe autism? I lost so much respect for him when I realized he actually has it. He seemed normal up until now but is basically throwing a hissyfit because I believe in astrology. Fucking hell."

- your gf, because you my friend, are a retard
>>
File: 1438992040363.png (64 KB, 507x540)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>20571115
No one replied so I guess I was just overthinking.
>>
>>20571115
>>20571355

Don't hit on people on the bus. Don't stare at her. Don't make her trip uncomfortable.
>>
>>20571384
I didn't hit on or stare, I never even said anything close to that.
>>
>>20571386

Great, keep that up.
>>
File: okay sure.gif (1.55 MB, 480x260)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>20571272
>like I said, either ignore him or block him. or if you want you can basically tell him what you told us, that HE broke up with you and to deal with the consequences of his choice.

I did tell him that it wasn't "we" but "he" who broke up. I told him no one is perfect and don't be hard on himself (he said he feels messed up when it comes to a healthy relationship) and to learn from your experience and grow as a person. He hasn't responded back.

Shame, I really liked him but I think he just nailed, superglued and duct taped the possibility of getting back together into a coffin and buried it. And then put a boulder on top.
>>
File: 1529695417328.jpg (7 KB, 250x223)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>20571395
nice anon, it sounds like you helped him and helped yourself at the same time.
>>
What's one seemingly innocuous question I can ask a girl to probe if she's considering a relationship with me or if we're just gonna stay fuck buddies?
>>
>>20568412
What do I write in my Valentine's day letter? I've been on one date with this girl but we're both looking forward to the next one. I'm not sure what is coming across too strong.

Should I just be like "Golly gee you're a swell gal?"
>>
>>20571249
No, the less to clean up/swallow the better.
>>
>>20571404
Thanks Anon.

Feels bad when people feel they're so broken they're not worthy of being loved. We're all broken and we all have dark things to deal with.
>>
>>20568958
>>20568964
This interaction was really touching. I wish there was more love to balance out the hate.
>>
Girls

Is asking out a girl for a date at her work a good idea or not?
>>
>>20571393
What a condescending tone, whatever.
>>
>>20571542
>Is asking out a girl for a date
>a good idea or not?

Never a good idea. Girls don't like to date men.
>>
I met this guy at the gym a few months ago and today he asked me out for dinner this weekend. I'm a big girl and I can't work out what he sees in me when there's beer looking and fitter girls at the gym. Should I cancel on him? Could he genuinely be into me out could he just be a chubby chaser?
>>
>>20571710
>Could he genuinely be into me out could he just be a chubby chaser?
That's not fair to him or yourself.
He could be genuinely into you ~because~ he's a chubby chaser.
>>
File: 1550007542253.jpg (351 KB, 1080x1674)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>this is a 10/10 chad according to women
>>
>>20571542
Depends. I've been asked out multiple times while at work. As long as you have a repertoire with her and can read body language, it should be fine. I wouldn't suggest cold approaching and expecting her to say yes, but if you're a regular and know a bit about her and she seems interested, go for it.
>>
>>20571724
So he probably just wants to get inside me?
>>
>>20571724
Or he could just be into her? Does every fit guy who likes a fat girl have to be a chubby chaser?

>>20571746
If you think that is his angle then just have a nice time and don't give anything to him. If he likes you he'll wait.
>>
>>20571433
If she has a sense of humor you could write just that lol.
>>
>>20570737
If you re-do it I'd suggest changing it last option to "Gay or lesbian" if it's about orientation (and you've excluded the remaining orientations of bi and het). Not many self respecting people are going to describe themselves as "Some LGBTQ+ minority thing".
Also worth noting that advice from people who know what it's like to attract the gender you like AND what it's like to be that gender still has some value too. Having lots of straight female friends as a girl and listening to their (actually) honest opinions on guys and relationships and their experiences is also great insight into their thinking and what they want. Lesbros and fags to their hags have their place in giving advice also
>>
Why do I fall for any chick that asks me about myself.
>>
>>20571433
If only one date, I'd just keep it mega simple
Dear [QtGirl]

Happy Valentine's Day! Let's make it special [delet this if not doing anything together]

From your not-so-secret admirer
Anon
xxx

Alternatively you could add in a "looking forward to more adventures with you!" if you want to add something more than just happy Valentine's day. Just keep things simple
>>
Guys: if you're not romantically interested in a girl, (as a guy I was seeing eventually told me, or at least that he wasn't looking for a relationship atm), why would you do romantic things with her? The guy I was seeing would dance with me, give me back rubs, hold my hand, cuddle with me and sing romantic songs with me in the bed.
>>
>>20571863
More info: he is not a player. At first, he clearly wanted to impress me, respected me, waited until we had sex, and clearly listened to me. We talked for hours and I've asked about his history with women and found out he's not a womanizer. Also he is chubby and short and not "traditionally good-looking"
>>
>>20571848
Because you're desperate and have no other valid romantic options available to you. Don't worry anon, I know that feel.
>>
>>20571750
>Or he could just be into her?
Sure. He could be. I never said otherwise.
>>
I've got a Tinder date coming up and would appreciate some advice.
I'm going to her place to watch a movie, how do I make this not awkward?
I've done this before (different girls) and there was always this elephant in the room that I'm there because she wants to have sex with me.
>>
>>20571863
>>20571870

So, he startted dating you, and eventually broke it off? I don't get the quesiton. You had sex with him, correct?
>>
>>20571870
I've been the guy in your situation:
Because I still like you and enjoy being intimate with you.
Don't worry, I've had that one pulled on me as well.
>>
>>20571990
It was me who broke it off because I had too many feelings. Well, I didn't break it off exactly, just said I wouldn't have sex with him anymore, but he said he likes me in other ways as well and still wants to be friends. We had sex, yes, but he got even more romantic after that before stopping. Why did he behave as if he was romantically interested and even say things like "this is the real thing, I've dated the wrong sorts of girls before."?
>>
>>20572009

So, wait, did he say he wasn't romantically interested in you or was that another guy?
>>
My ex bought me a Valentine's day card and lost their mind when I said I didn't want it and thought it was wrong to did so. Am I crazy here? Thoughts?
>>
>>20572018
He didn't actually explicitly say he isn't romantically interested. I don't know that. The words he used were "not ready for a relationship", "focusing on his career" and "no room in his life for relationships right now".
>>
>>20572044
Didn't you make a thread about this? I could swear you did. If it's not you, then simply don't worry about it. It does you no good to pick his brain. He's indecisive, and that is that. Worry about your own shit.
>>
>>20572044
>He didn't actually explicitly say he isn't romantically interested. I don't know that.

Ok, so right off the bat you were putting words in his mouth and making it harder for us to actually get the situation and offer help. You need to see you are making this more complicated than what it should be.

>The words he used were "not ready for a relationship", "focusing on his career" and "no room in his life for relationships right now".

So he doesn't want a relationship right. Maybe he is being honest, maybe he is cheating on you, maybe he is freaking out, we don't know him.

But you would know more if you actually listened to him instead of assuming and basically making shit up.
>>
>>20572042
Lol I sent mine flowers once.
She was happy until she wasn't and decided I made a huge mistake.
You can feel about his gesture how you want, but making a big deal out of it seems dickish.
>>
>>20572068
Why would you send it tho? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take a Valentine's card other than in a romantic sense. It seems cruel to send one when we're over.
>>
File: commit sudoku.jpg (34 KB, 560x398)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
WHat's the best way to break off an affair?
I've posted this past month in regards to it, but I'm basically one of several fwb for this woman I met off of MeetMe, and she's already in a committed relationship of two years.
Lately though I feel she's been distant. I'm not sure if she's attentive up until she hooks in her guys, but We've gone from texting every day to barely conversing. She still calls me every day after work on her way home, but I feel even that's going to die soon.
Do I owe her an explanation or should I just ghost her?

ANy criticisms on my morality, please hold to yourself. I know I'm scum for allowing myself into this situation to begin with.
>>
>>20572064
The thing is, I don't have much to go on. He seems really unwilling to talk about all this. He talked about how much he enjoyed me and everything like that freely before the matter of what we are actually come up. After that, nothing. Only thing he offered me was that he thinks I'm interesting in more ways than just sex and he doesn't wanna hurt me. Also sorry about saying he isn't romantically interested. I just thought that was clear from the way he clammed up when the topic of feelings arose.
>>
>>20572084
How is him missing you cruel to you?
In my case it was because we went from "let's have sex just once" to basically going out on dates together and I mistook that for more than a series of one night stands which meant nothing.
>>
>>20572111
Waste of trips.
>simply don't worry about it. It does you no good to pick his brain. He's indecisive, and that is that. Worry about your own shit.
This is the best advice you will get on this subject. You are not a mind reader, and neither is anyone else. Go do something you enjoy.
>>
>>20572110
A. Call her and tell her you think it's best to call it quits. Be as short as possible. Guarantee she'll understand.
B. Just let it fade. It's already on its way out.
>>
>>20572110
Just ghost.
Chick did it to me and I was pretty upset, but I also did it to another woman because she was catching feelings and I didn't want to make it harder on her than it had to be by dragging things out.
>>
>>20571859
Thank you. Yeah I was overthinking it.

>>20571821
Thanks! I was joking but I'll consider it lol
>>
>>20568412
How do I tell if I'm texting too much?
>>
>>20572142
Interesting question... I would add
How do I tell if I'm not texting enough?
>>
>>20572142
If you have to force the conversation, or try to keep it going once the topic dies and randomly pick a new one, you're texting too much. Go with the flow. After a while, texting should only be used to plan dates instead of conversation.
>>
>>20572161
>After a while, texting should only be used to plan dates instead of conversation.

I'm not who you were replying to, but man this is advice I didn't know I needed. Very good point.
>>
>>20572119
I might go with B. I've pretty much slowly started checking out, and only talk to her whenever she inititates. Once she inevitably stops, I'll delete her number and move on.

>>20572121
Yeah, I've both ghosted people and been ghosted. Not a fan unless absolutely necessary.

Thank you both for your imput.
>>
>>20572042
Was you kinda pissed and replied rudely?
Not the best move for him, but he didn't do anything too wrong either. The way you replied can make a big difference if you want an interpretation of his reaction.
>>
Is 5'7" the real cutoff
>>
>>20572167
Thank you, anon. It's advice I recieved from this board and pass it on only because it's true and has worked for me.
>>
>>20572195
Why though? Why no text conversations?
>>
>>20572234
I don't mean none ever. Obviously when you first exchange numbers and start getting to know each other, you're going to text back and forth. Once you meet and start dating, text conversations should slow down in order to set up more dates for in person conversation.

Obviously there are exceptions, like long distance or if you don't see each other often.
>>
Girls

When it comes to casual sex, why do people like to ignore that STDs exist?
>>
>>20572272
Both males and females do this. I assume it's because they want to have their fun, and if they acknowledge the risk then it isn't as fun any more. They're prioritising pleasure.
>>
>>20572287
That’s foolish though. They won’t be laughing when they get a STD
>>
>>20572272
Because condoms entirely ruin sex.
>>
>>20572436
condoms don’t protect from syphilis and herpes
>>
Why would a guy say that he has no time to meet anymore but always has time to answer texts immediately and have conversations?
>>
>>20572498
Gonna sidestep your question with something more proactive: Unless he wants to go out, don't text him.
>>
>>20572498
He might be a shy person uncomfortable to go out often. Maybe he trying to save money for some reason.

>>20572502
As a guy who would probably do the same, this is a bad advice.
He's making time for her so he is not lacking interest. Not everyone is comfortable to meet as soon as possible and push for a relationship/sex or switch to somebody else.
>>
>>20572498
I do this all the time. Mostly because I definitely have 30 seconds to send a quick text between what I'm doing but I don't have a conglomerate several hours back to back.

Can't speak for him but I wouldn't worry too much on the why.
>>
are you going to make your future husband hyphenate his name like a basedboy cuck?
>>
This girl I matched with on tinder has been sexting me over snapchat and well after she sent me a lil vid of her stripping in a empty lecture hall I sent her a pick of my almost 7in schlong and she saved it. When do you think she will let me fuck ? Why do yall females play these games ?
>>
>>20572114
It seriously just hurts too much to just not worry. A month ago, we would stay days and days together, and he would always ask me to join him to things he went and would prolong our time together. Then really suddenly, we just never see each other again.
>>
Why is there no way to make your cock bigger? You can get plastic surgery for everything else, but when it comes to the most important thing, you're just shit out of luck because you didn't have enough testosterone to grow a big dick in puberty. Shit sucks. And no, I don't like giving oral.
>>
>>20572683
Sorry brother are you atleast tall?
>>
>>20572693
No I'm 5'10". But even being short doesn't bother me as much as having a small dick. If I was tall and had a small dick I would still be underperforming when it came to the real deal.
>>
Is there an appropriate way to ask the checkout girl at the liquor store for her number?
>>
>>20572712
If you have to ask then don't do it.
>>
>>20572701
Ah could be worse how smol is ur peepee ?
>>
File: 1546484157313.gif (1024 KB, 242x227)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
>>20572701
>Are you at least tall
>No, I'm [tall]
I bet you're actually just 5.5 inches, too, right?
>>
>>20572726
5 inches actually, with not a lot of girth.
>>
Why is every girl I pre-date (just meet for drinks to talk etc) so sex-negative? All of them have very narrow views on the act and think of it as something women "reward" men with or hold over them to get what they want, etc.and don't actually want themselves. "I don't really ever think about it until I'm in the situation to do it" is like the motto of these women.

What perpetuates / teaches this mindset? It seems so sad and terrible to live that way.
>>
>>20572732
Yeah that's not really anything special and neither is your height but you are just average all around.
>>
>>20572757
Yeah but according to the girls I've been with average isn't good enough. I can't bring them orgasm with dick.
>>
>>20572762
Could be worse m8 I'm 5'6 with a like 7incher with average girth. But girls dont really go for me since I'm so short. I even put in all work at the gym and got down to 130lbs then bulked up to a 163 at 15% bf and they still see me for my height. Imagine having a tool like that but never using it. It's kinda depressing.
>>
>>20572779
I don't even know anymore. Being able to get sex is nice and all, but not if the sex is shit, you know? And how can I make sex not shit? I guess the only thing I can do is oral and well I... I just really fucking hate oral.
>>
>>20572786
Honestly with a 5 incher I think you have to go for distance. You know what I mean ?
>>
>>20572790
No, I don't know what you mean.
>>
>>20572793
You have to finish last friend. And put some passion into it.
>>
girls, what does it mean when she says "I love my bf but I'm not that interested in sex?"
>>
>>20572868
It means she loves her bf but she's not that interested in sex.
>>
>>20572868
Loving someone without sex is just deep friendship.
Love between a man and woman always means sex.
Anything else is just platonic love, or motherly or some shit.
Can't really call that a boyfriend.
>>
>>20572868
Unless she's a virgin church-goer it means "I love my beta who provides me with everything and doesn't even expect sex from me."
>>
>>20572726
this made me feel better about my [small] penis
thanks.
>>
For guys and girls, how do you know if someone is worth settling down for? This girl I'm with has a great personality, there when things are down, and I do like her. It's been about more than a year, but im looking to the future
>>
Bumped into my ex recently and she's been texting me thirsty as fuck since. I'm fairly certain I have no feelings for her anymore, and I definitely don't want any, but we're both obviously still physically attracted to each other.

Is meaningless sex a bad idea?
>>
I've started to realize I may be "the other guy" because this girl and zi were real close for months but she gets real upset if I text her when her new bf is around and dispite both of us agreeing she should tell him I exist, we met to do so and she literally walked past me and pretended not to know me.
She's been really different since she's been with him. Would it be fucked up to back off or cut contact until they're over? Should I even pursue when they're done?
I think honestly she's just immature.
Side question does this mean she's cheating in her heart if she's afraid to introduce us? She's made it clear we are just friends
>>
>>20572762
This has less to do with your dick and more to do with the fact that most women don't orgasm through penetration alone
>>
>>20572629
Ask her out

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.