[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 43210e6.jpg (42 KB, 750x483)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I know I'll get a bunch of retarded responses since I'm posting here, but I'm gonna give it a shot. Where can a girl meet guys worthy of dating? And I mean actual places, since I don't use social media or dating sites (i despice social media, though i've considered trying dating apps and such). How do I know someone likes me, and in that case how do i take things further than just flirting?
>>
>>20567883
>Where can a girl meet guys worthy of dating?

Anyplace, really, you just need to put yourself out there. Sitting alone at home and ignoring Tinder won't get you dates.
>>
>>20567883
How old are you?
>>
>>20567883
Same as we tell guys around here: get some hobbies that the opposite sex also enjoys doing.

>how do I know if someone likes me
Basic social cues. If you're an average or above average looking girl then most dudes will probably flirt with you at least a little bit naturally, unless you have terrible resting bitch face or the tendency to shut them down hard, in which case that kind of news gets around and dudes will stop trying.

Look for smiling, touching, trying to make you laugh, going out of their way to talk to you or include you.

>how do I take things further than just flirting
You can always ask a guy out. Assuming you won't do that, you can always swap numbers and suggest hanging out. Mention a movie you want to see or a restaurant you want to try out or some other activity that you'd like to do, then invite him along.

The rest is basic stuff. You flirt more and you touch more and you stay up late texting until 2am because you really like the guy. Then one day you're out with him hanging out and you give him the kiss-me eyes and see what happens.
>>
>>20567897
>>20567889
what makes you think i don't leave the house?
>>
>>20567909
>what makes you think i don't leave the house?

Ok, where do you meet men, then?
>>
>>20567909
>what makes you think i don't leave the house?
Most of the people who hate social media are basement dwelling types. They hate it because it's full of people posting their highlights and it seems like a really hard standard to live up to when you only leave the basement for energy drinks and magic tournaments.
>>
>>20567883

You need to provide more information. What do you do for a career? Do you have a degree or are you in college? How would you self-assess your attractiveness? What sort of hobbies and interests do you have? Why are you asking this all on 4chan?
>>
/soc/ is a sausage-fest so you can select the very finest würst in your area.
>>
>>20567915
Not OP but hate social media because I’d rather leave the house to make friends desu. I found most people on there don’t really do anything worthwhile, it’s just for show. If I want to go for a nice walk or eat nice food at a cafe I do it because I want to, not because it’s a good photo op for social media. I’m way more focused on the present without social media.
>>
>>20567883
>meet guys worthy of dating
Really depends on how much you are worth in turn.
>>
>>20567883
>tfw no gf theads
>tfw no bf threads
I am genuinely curious as to
a) why you don't do meetups on >>>/soc/
b) how long a relationship would last between 2 betas of opposing genders
>>
>>20567909
Are you willing to date a 30 yr old?
>>
>>20567962
Okay fair enough.
I'm studying computer science (now you're probably wondering why i don't just date some from uni lol, there are way more girls than you think though), had a teaching job recently. I'm quite introverted. I'm not particularly ugly or pretty, i think i can look pretty good when i put in effort. If you count programmig and listening to podcasts/audio books as hobby, than great. I used to paint, but eh, gave up on about a year ago.

I decided to ask here because it's 2am where i live and i can't sleep for shit so i thought i'd see what kind of responses i get (i'm not trolling, i'm geniunenly wondering where to meet guys, but it's not like the biggest issue in my life, i can live without dick for a while)
>>
>>20568021
Hold on, girls like dicks?
>>
>>20568021
>If you count programmig and listening to podcasts/audio books as hobby, than great. I used to paint, but eh, gave up on about a year ago.

So you spend a lot of time alone at home and don't meet people.

By the way, we knew you don't leave the house because you'd meet guys if you did.
>>
>>20568010
No, I already dated someone 7 years older than me and it was fucking terrible.
>>
>>20568030
How was it terrible?
>>
File: 1525284840023.png (5 KB, 211x239)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>20567915
>Most people who don't like x thing are basement dwelling losers
>>
>>20568021

Okay, that gives me a rough guide to you, but what exactly are you seeking in a relationship? Obviously there should be some sort of personalities or archetypes that most interest you. Describe what you are looking for. What is worthy of dating to you?
>>
>>20568032
We had literally nothing in common, have completely different goals in life, and he was often making me uncomfortable
>>
>>20568074
What is your location in the states?
>>
>>20568083
i'm not meeting guys on 4chan
>>
>>20568000
Nice

Honestly from what I've seen most of soc is people never actually meeting each other
>>
>>20568042
I have a pretty particular type mentally, but i'm having a hard time describing it. I guess I'm a sapiosexual lol (it sounds cringy, i know). As per looks, as long as you're not deforemed and/or obese and don't look like you live in a dumpster, it's all good
>>
>>20568074
My 19 yr old gf loves me despite the age difference. A lot of guys my age (and older) have told me they can't speak to 18-20 yr olds due to the immaturity of the girls but I've been able to connect with them on all levels when I want to. I guess I'm just the weird one OR I know how to pick them.

But yeah most girls your age wouldn't consider anyone older than 2-4 years.
>>
>>20568107
>But yeah most girls your age wouldn't consider anyone older than 2-4 years from their age
fixed it.
>>
>>20567883

If you think a guy has to be "worthy" of dating, then you're participating in the long game of suffering.

Of course, maybe you're some kind of prize to be won like the sword of Excalibur or Thor's hammer, wherein only a "real man" will be able to heft your full value.

Keep dreaming, honey. You're not the only one on this planet.

If you're looking for sex, you probably have a lot more access to it than you think, given your ability to control how much sex you want and in what capacity, which if your body reads feminine... you do.

So decide how much sex you want, and how much emotional support you want, and make your bets; because you already know who's likely to provide either for you.

You basically get to do what you want, though, as long as you can communicate your needs well enough.

Any man who tells you otherwise just wants to own you.
>>
>>20568107
OR you're so immature that the only women you can relate to are not even allowed to drink yet
>>
>>20568116
now that's the retarded response i've been waiting for
>>
>>20568122
I don't drink to begin with, but I've dated girls from 18 to twice my age when I was 24.
>>
>>20568129
I can see why you have trouble dating now.
>>
>>20568129

[hi-five]

That's *right*!
>>
>>20568122
You're kinda proving the older men right with your post.
>>
I'm expecting a juicy post from her now!
>>
>>20567883
Have you considered doing volunteer work? If you do something like Habitat for Humanity I guarantee there'll be a ton of guys there. Soup kitchen / elderly care /etc. much less so though.
>>
>>20568107

When you think of people in terms of how many revolutions their body has made around the sun instead of what they've lived through...

Well, that just seems to be sort of short-sighted for anyone who's ever lived through anything, you know?

It's pretty subjective, but this idea that everybody follows some objective path of maturity as an individual doesn't seem to match up with what I've seen.

It's just easier to play the role than face who we are.
>>
>>20568153
It's not a bad a idea, tho i don't have too much free time because of uni. I'm already in a student organization, i guess i should be more active
>>20568141
How so??
>>
>>20568129

If you only knew how retarded I was, tho... it would break your heart.
>>
>>20568158
Why do I get the feeling a 20 yr old wrote this? Older people don't think they know more than younger people just for fun, it's because they see younger people make the same mistakes older people made once.
>>
>>20567992
People don't really use socials to MAKE friends, just to keep up with them. Instagram and Twitter are more of a soap box to shout your random shit from, but still not really for making friends.
>>
>>20568158
I wanna suck your dick
>>
>>20567883
Bitch, you don't even know how to spell despise yet you have high standards for men? Get over yourself. Women have dating so easy that it's almost insulting to make a "tfw no bf" thread. You have to be a huge fuckup to not be able to get a boyfriend as a girl. Literally all you have to do is be skinny and show interest and 90% of guys will want to suck the stress out of your titties. Now go away, your dumbass thread is stealing attention from the threads with real problems.
>>
>>20568167
>How so??
Because that anon was defending the integrity of younger people from the people his age 'and older' while your first response is agreeing with the same people who think people in your age group are immature.
>>
>>20568158
Stop

Writing

Every

Sentence

On

A

New

Line

Thanks
>>
>>20567883
Are you overweight?
>>
>>20568179
Another one hooray! As if i'm the only woman in the world who's single and has trouble dating. Something tells me you don't have any female friends
>>
File: GcGihfg.jpg (508 KB, 3300x1840)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>20568192
When a girl can't get a boyfriend it's literally entirely her fault. She's either fat as fuck or will only date guys who look like pic related. I have no sympathy for women who can't get boyfriends. If you have a hard time dating as a woman you've basically failed life on easy mode.
>>
>>20567883
How did you dad treat you while growing up?
>>
>>20568173

I don't know. I'm 41. I've been watching people go through the same hollow routines my whole life, and nobody ever seems to learn from their mistakes.

I've met people half my age with twice my suffering, and vice-versa.

But that's depending on my ability to determine what others have suffered.

There's no metric or pain-scale for it, I know, but otherwise, it's sort of just a feeling you get.

At my age, though, your feelings don't really matter anymore to anyone but yourself.
>>
>>20568178

That's the kindest offer I've had in years; thank you.
>>
>>20568184
No.

Fuck you.
>>
>>20568201
I do not have daddy issues
>>
>>20568200
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>20568184

I don't know if I can help it.

See, when I say something that requires cognitive feedback in terms of whether you can accept or reject it on a level enough to keep reading, whether it's because of your agreement with the message or a willing suspension of disbelief, I hit the enter button twice.

I've learned it's called "Reddit spacing," but I'm hardly ever on there, so I don't really know what they're talking about.

Sorry if it makes reading more difficult, but not sorry if it makes you think more about what you're reading.
>>
>>20568218
Are you overweight? How did your dad treat you while growing up?

Saying you don't have daddy issues doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>20568101
>sapiosexual

That's not actually that cringe. I would say I share that sort of inclination, as all of my long-time subs have had college degrees. They sought that out as well in me.

As you might imagine, this limits your pool of potential suitors drastically. Worse, many with higher levels of intellect tend to be hopeless spergs. I've even had a little book club with a sub before, though she gave up after Walden.

So, well balanced intellectuals? Individuals in fields of nursing/medicine, finance, and the like tend to fit that mold. Perhaps professional clubs would be a location of choice?
>>
>>20568201

[eye-roll] - the benefit of the collapse of the so-called "family structure" is that we can't assume that a traditional patriarchy is in place in terms of social order, no matter how much a person's cultural background is established in terms of the presumption of a father-figure who provided for all their needs.

I mean, it's really such a tiny percentage of the population, it's almost negligible.

But unless you participate in the free discussion of life on a forum that requires no sociopolitical capital... you probably don't know that.
>>
>>20568211

Lol; wow - that wasn't even me - are you my anger-translator, anon?
>>
>>20568225
I just thought you were implying i have some kind of underlying issue because of my relationship with dad, which is not the case.

I'm not fat either
>>
>>20568237
shit bait/10
>>
>>20568220
>I-I-I posted it again hahahaha
>>
>>20568252
Wasn't me, dumbass
>>
>Hates social media
>Comp sci nerd
>Isn't bothered by appearance
Be my gf
>>
>>20567883
wish more chicks donned the 'tfw no bf' style lol it really a good look on them
>>
>>20568266
Cringe
>>
>>20568272
Thanks for your vote of confidence lad
>>
>>20568235

Sapiosexual is sort of a problem, because it implies that you would literally have physical sex with someone on the basis of their demonstrated intelligence.

But that's a lie, unless you're some kind of superhuman force capable of completely dissociating their physical identity and urges from their conscious interpretation of life.

Or unless you really get turned on by people who exhibit that which you interpret as "intelligence."

It's sort of a black-box equation, because as much as I've been capable of imagining sexually pleasuring someone based on their intelligence, there's a baseline recognition that tells me how much sexual pleasure I'd be getting out of it, and how much of a duty it therefore is based on my own hopes that at some point, my intelligence will determine bodily sexual rewards (which don't look too promising at the moment, lololol).

I'd give Feynman a handjob, if he really needed me to, but I just don't think he would, and if he did, I'd treat it like milking a cow. Intelligence and sexuality don't have to be linked, after all, and the belief that they do is sort of just another way that those who are in control of what counts as "intelligent" (which, where I am, has been tragically equated as synonymous with "rich") attempt to take control over what counts as "sexually desirable."

But I think there are those who know that, and that they're smarter than everybody else. And that's the kind of intelligence I count as "sapient" in the first place.

Let's not forget that the root of the word only means "intelligent" insofar as humans have defined the term.
>>
>>20568250

Unqualified label that seeks to devalue content of message through categorization / 10

Meta-shitpost FTW tho. You have some style.
>>
>>20568266

Hey, you never know. Maybe some mystical /adv/ love exists. Never give up hope, anon.

I'm not saying to hold your breath, but I admire your gusto.
>>
>>20568310
I highly doubt it. I'm sick of lasses who are obsessed with social media and I'm even more sick of the lasses that are obsessed with their appearance rather than having ambitions.

I just want someone that talks, ya know? Someone that isn't just regurgitating fun facts they saw on Facebook or isn't showing me screenshots from WhatsApp groups.
>>
>>20568300
>literal no u response
Not an argument.
>>
File: 15426683787520.png (301 KB, 539x662)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>20568041
They hate what is posted on social media. That's not x, that's a wide range of things, you wojak posting retard.
>>
>>20567883
You can meet guys at:
School
A gym
A rec centre
Any major events at a museum/convention centre/city square

Just try to casually engage in whatever it is you're doin at these places, such as working out at a gym/playing volley ball at a rec centre, and try to appear friendly. Guys can be quite reluctant to approach a girl for fear of rejection, so try to look friendly, and not like you're so focused on what your doing that it would be rude to approach you; additionally, it isn't a bad idea to even approach guys yourself.

You might try to join a casual team at a rec centre (a girl I know joined a casual volleyball team for this reason), or even join a group revolving around something that interests you, such as Kendo, if you have the time and funds for that.

It's a numbers game, and requires a hard skin to be able to handle rejection and put your foot down when you need to. Experience is the best way to get that hard skin.
>>
File: Alex.png (439 KB, 640x517)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>20568116
>reddit spacing
>>
>>20568268
ok post
>>20568272
>based
>>20568294
yikes what a terrible post
>>20568300
even worse post you sound like a faggot
>>20568340
you can do better
>>20568310
meh
>>20568355
pretty good post

I'm watching this thread and I'll keep you updated on the quality of future posts lads
>>
>>20568294

You are using a very hard and specific definition for sapiosexual which goes beyond the one I'm familiar with.

lol at giving Feyman a handjob. We sort of need to explore your mentality about things. What do you consider your chief drivers of sexuality are? I know you have gone at length about intellect. Describe an ideal mate. Do you have any individual kinks or quirks? At a certain point in my own experience as a Dom, I'd have subs fill out an inventory just to determine compatibility and desires. It is hard to guide when there is only a nebulous idea of your wants and needs.

Sapient actually means wise or discerning, slightly different than intelligent. I took a couple years of Latin.
>>
>>20568223
kys yourself, yuu pretentious fuck
>>
>>20567883
If I were to wager a guess I’d assume most girls are strictly into college athletes so go to your local college football game and try to hang out with some stupid fucking jock
>>
>>20568173
If you've been on this website for longer than 10 minutes you'd know firsthand what the consequences are when people in a crippling amount of denial compound their mistakes with older age instead of fixing it. The sheer amount of 30 year old KHVs leaving slug trails of shame and bitterness all over this board is a perfect example of the true subjectivity of "maturity" in comparison to just sheer physical age.
>>
>>20568340

Yuppers. I would gladly devote myself to a lass I fancied who fancied me, but that time is done for me, because I'm too old for it. No lass is going to fancy me outside of some daddy figure, and I'm not rich enough to sustain that role.

Women are never taught that they're allowed to be the provider of resources, though, where I am, so it's a moot point.

I'm singing to mermaids.

And the emotional support a daddy provides is as worthless as the lies of the various boyfriends who tell you that they only care about you, when what they mean is that you are among the people that they care most about, but whose exclusivity is a game of dominance that is determined by the children they're willing to father with you.

Humans don't have to put up with this, though, man or woman.

That's just a *little too radical* for most people, though.

Meh.
>>
File: cxlB3Uj.gif (960 KB, 414x360)
960 KB
960 KB GIF
>>20567883
Try a bar in your city's business center after work. Those will be dudes who were driven enough to succeed in college and get a job, and you know they have at least SOME social skills because they're willing to make an appearance at a bar (something you'll find almost NOBODY on /adv/ is willing to do)
>>
>>20568342

Who's even arguing here?

Like, why do you have to think of things as an argument every time you have a discussion?
>>
>>20568359

Lolololol... already acknowledged.

No apologies.
>>
>>20568378
Imagine living in a world where anybody who separates complete thoughts and ideas into individual paragraphs was considered pretentious.
>>
>>20568387
She’s 20 she probably can’t go to bars yet. That said I met plenty of 19 year old girls in bars, must have good fake ids
>>
>>20568372

>hard and specific definition for sapiosexual

I mean, maybe? Like, literally the prefix "sapio" means "intelligence," and "sexual" means "related to sexual behavior in terms of the body," last I checked.

So if you claim that, then you're saying that someone who can demonstrate superior intelligence is someone to whom you have physically sexual attraction.

I mean, I didn't write the dictionary, but I can read it.
>>
>>20568378

Oooh, ooh - I know the answer to this one:

"No, thank you."
>>
>>20568372

>lol at giving Feyman a handjob

I mean, I respect his intelligence to the point where if some Rick & Morty scenario occurred, and he said "You have to give me a handjob right fucking now or else the universe might be in jeapordy," I'd do it. The fact that he's dead makes a pretty considerable impact on this calculation, though, so I'm totally fake homo.

I just don't think that people really think about what sapiosexuality really means when they're trying to just say that they want to have a deep conversation with someone they can also have sex with.
>>
File: Capture.png (50 KB, 675x765)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>20568438
>>20568469

Now that I've read your response it is a little more clear. I think I'm in agreement with your definition.

I'm using the Oxford Dictionary as my general resource. It wasn't listed in the APA dictionary.

That said, this tangent really isn't very productive in getting the problem solved.
>>
>>20568129
Or just accept the date from the most attractive to that hit on your in the last month, you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>20568386
Don't despair my friend.
The ones who left the herd are in a new herd, in their own way.
>>
do you have a dick?
>>
File: coolbaby.png (62 KB, 244x106)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
jesus

some stupid bitch makes a no bf thread and it gets 80 replies

fuck you faggots and fuck this retard op who has an ex and asks "lol how do"
>>
>>20568679
Female privilege at its finest. This is why so many men are transitioning into females.
>>
File: roganspace.jpg (21 KB, 390x390)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>20568680

this isn't "female privilege" nimrod, this is unbound male thirst. for two seconds they can't stop and just fuckin be like "you know what, nah."

even after she said she's dated someone before so she clearly knows how to get a fucking boyfriend, these retards can't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>20568687
M8, this girl is 1. a gamer, 2. a nerd (like me) and 3. single and you're telling me you're not finna tryna cop that shit? Brah, you gay?
>>
>>20568522
>That said, this tangent really isn't very productive in getting the problem solved

Maybe it is, though?

Iike, if you really believe in an intelligence that can transcend your body... well, then maybe just look for that.

The only problem is when you find it.

But until that, keep looking.
>>
>>20568628

Thanks; and "moo."

It's an earnest moo, if that makes a difference.
>>
>>20568679
>some stupid bitch

Are you gay? It's okay if you're gay, but you should probably face it now rather than later. You can still be a man, don't worry.
>>
>>20568895
It does.
Not just for strangers on the internet too, you know.
You can moo at people in real life and they'll moo back.
Most of them won't even notice you're from a different herd, after all they're just sheep. (or cows I guess?)
Just be careful of the so called sheperds
>>
>>20568925

See, now... that's why I prefer the inward screech of a dinosaur. That bypasses the shepherd problem by a few species.

[screech]
>>
>>20568948
Nice. i will steal this technique from you.
I'm sure the livestock will still feel the ominous presence of imminent danger, only not know where it originates.
>>
>>20568962

Lol... it originates from the deepest memories of existence.

Steal away, though. It's all yours.
>>
These ‘pick me’ retards like >>20568699 will always be why men never win.
You’re like the little kids who can’t pass the marshmallow test.
>>
>>20569081
u mad cuz u too beta to flirt with girls? ya that's what i thought, beta ass bitch. I FUCK
>>
You sound a bit like a girl I know.

If you're going to school in the midwest and taking a semester off for an internship in NYC, then it's probably a match.

In that case, you have a friend you made a while back who likes you a bit. Give him a text in the morning.
>>
>>20568087
Yet here you are posting on 4chan for the help of men.

If anybody is reading this, she sees you all as betas to help her get laid, you are all cucks for helping her.
>>
op do u want to play fortnite or Apex legends
>>
>>20569081
What conflict are you planning to win, baby soldier?
>>
>>20569081
>the marshmallow test
What is that?
>>
>>20569212

Psychological test that they do with children where they're left alone with a marshmallow and can either eat it or wait till the adult comes back and they'll get another.
>>
I was in the same spot as you OP, also studied computer science and even if the uni was like, 70% guys I still didn't find anyone I actually liked. I got my first (and current) bf at 23, once I got a job at a webdev company. He was my coworker and 29 at the time.

So yeah, in my experience guys who are into programming tend to be know-it-all spergs when they're in college, but really great guys once they pass the age of 26. I don't advise going to bars or any of that shit to find potential boyfriends, they're usually just into one night stands. If you have any hobbies that you can do outdoors, join a club or something. I didn't, so I just implemented the "meh, I guess I'll just wait for the right guy and won't actively pursue finding love" method. It worked for me, but it's not guaranteed that it will work for you too.
>>
>>20567883
>How do I know someone likes me
You can't read minds, you either know or you don't. This is what nobody ever tells you. That everyone has different levels of social skills and therefor can read people at different levels.

It's like asking "how do I know if a person's lying?" Well you can, but you can't... it depends on your social skills. So since there's nothing you can do about it, just don't even bother thinking about if someone likes you. You'll either know, or not know.

So if you want to meet a normie, then go to normie places like University or get a job. You can fraternize around a wework office and meet freelancers. Or the obvious, best place would be your church or synagogue. Another choice is to ask your father or friends to set you up. Otherwise if you don't take any hobbies or have any activities, then you rely on cold approaching. In which case, make sure you look your damned best everyday.
>>
I'm a male and I have the same problem. I would consider myself fairly average looking, I'm also a CS student, mostly just do my assignments, listen to music, or watch films/anime in my free time. I'd love to meet a girl like OP but they're pretty hard to get to know since they wouldn't go out to events. Going out to events in my experience has always led to meeting the more outgoing types whose lifestyles I just dont really mesh well with. I'm not going to hit on a girl in class or at the gym, also, to be honest. Too much risk of coming off creepy.
>>
>>20568158
>Well, that just seems to be sort of short-sighted for anyone who's ever lived through anything, you know?
When you are older you start to generalize some things because it's usually how it works, and bothering about the exception is of little to no use.
If you have been alive for 30 years it's likely that you have seen more shit than a 18 year old (and learn more from it, too).
You seem a bit shortsighted yourself. Not necessarily childish but I honestly believe you have room to grow a bit more.
>>
>>20567883
The man of my dreams I met while working as an exotic dancer. I totally didn't expect it with all the assholes that came in there but there was something about this guy and I opened myself to love.
>>
>>20569085
Sup lap dog.
>>
>>20567883
not 4chan thats for sure.

Depends what your into.

If you use dating websites, do what most women don't do and message the men you like. A lot of women complain about online dating, but like reality, they wait to be messaged. Plus, if you message the guy you like, its less likely you wont have a bad relationship either.

Also, approach and ask men you like out. They may reject you, but at least you wont have to keep wondering if he likes you back or not
>>
>>20569183
It’s a figure of speech fembot. People use battle of the sexes all the time. Use google.
>>
>>20569158
>this
4chan poster is too good for 4chan posters. Fuck off.
>>
>>20569158
Thank you
>>
>>20567883
DnD group
>>
>>20570593
Why can't I have normal hobbies
>>
If you have a hobby go to a public thing that involves it. If you like art go to an art show etc. How women can't find a bf is beyond science. If you look at least average there will be no shortage of guys for you just get outside.
It's not a competition like is for dudes
>>
>>20567909
>>20567883
If you are 20 and really want someones serious about dating just go on date with guy you like
Do not initiate anything sexual at all
If he does the first night just ditch him
second or third date tell him you need to wait
If he becomes too insistent or is visibly upset ditch him
If he really genuinly likes you and want to date you he won't mind waiting up. Sex gets better the more you wait and the more you are comfortable with the other one
Do not deviate from the plan and resist the pressure. If he really likes you he'll wait and will probably likes you even more
Nothing of value will be lost with people leaving
If they really can't control themself they can just jerk off
>>
>>20570698
I can only imagine a woman behind the keyboard
>>
>>20570698
The prob w this is these dumb dicks will just find another in the meantime to fuck while telling you they're not seeing anyone else. Don't use dating apps if you're a chick, literally all of the guys on there are shit tier.
>>
>>20567883
>worthy of dating
Ouch.
>>
Join the local punk scene. Go to shows and drink, fight, mosh, make yourself out to because crazy take-no-shit bitch. Crush a tallboi of something foul like 4loko or edge and watch the sausage fest become your personal army of orbiters. Then pick the toughest one to be your best friend til someone tougher and sexier has the balls to make you his. Will happen.

t. Alpha bitch
>>
>>20571275
No dumb bitch will be the first to fall and open her leg if she likes the guy enough
I'm a man therefore I know a woman loses all of her value the second she spread her legs. If you want to keep a man you gotta make him fall for you before that part
>>20571320
Women are shit tier too
Lots of em will play the I'm looking for a boyfriend card because they can't admit they're just looking for a dick
Then they'll ghost you with no remorse or explanation
>>
>>20571334
Sounds tiresome.
>>
>>20567883
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fighting-fear/201304/why-some-people-cant-find-anyone-marry
>>
>>20567883
>Where can a girl meet guys worthy of dating?
In her dreams.
The truth is people only like themselves, and when they say they love someone what they really mean is they find convenience in what they can provide for them.
I wish all people a good time dying alone and miserable, I'm eternally grateful I was saved from this self-induced fate.
>>
>>20570057

Thanks, I'll let you know when I reach full maturity. I'm 41, though, so maybe I'm just a retard.
>>
>>20568000
>a) why you don't do meetups on >>>/soc/
there are none in my area and the threads are all just horny fags looking for degen shit
>>
>>20568021
>there are way more girls than you think though
wtf kinda fairyland uni has more chicks than dudes in cs lol
>>
Holy shit, this thread is still active
>>
>>20570626
Not OP but also a single /tfwnobf/ woman. Honestly every time I try to go outside it seems like every guy already has someone.
>>
>>20567883
What's your throwaway email, I'll date anyone, I'm 6'2" and I'm told I look like matthew mcconaughey
>>
>>20567883
I dont know where you go as it is but if you wanna meet someone just go do things you enjoy, or join groups for the hobby. If you keep going places where you think you'll find a date (bars, clubs, etc) you'll probably find the same kind of guy over and over
>>
>>20572306
(you)@thirstyniggersanonymous(dot)com
>>
>>20572306
Ooh 6'2? Ok you win.
LindsayMendez7@gmail.com
>>
>>20567883
My wife and I bring girls like you to our place to hang and then we start proposing threesomes. Usually easy to convince girls like you to join, and you always end up happy. Maybe you should look into being a couples play toy. We took ours on dates and celebrated holidays and birthdays for her.
>>
>>20568116
this is why people dont go on 4chan to meet men
fucking bitter virgins
>>
>>20572691
People don’t go on 4chan to meet men because that’s not what this place is for.
>>
>>20572644
This is not OP btw

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.