[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 1521919371008.jpg (54 KB, 500x409)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
GIOYC
Get it off your chest

Simply put, I'm flabbergasted.
>>
I eat honey nut cheerios even though they give me gut-wrenching shits. i think im going to die each time
>>
>>20452487
American food does this to me everytime.
>>
>>20452506
for me its just honey nut cheerios. Ive tried normal cheerios, and just milk by itself but theres no reaction. Its something in their honey cause when I eat honey from other brands it tastes the same but doesnt fuck up my intestines. any ideas? its probably preservatives in the honey or something
>>
You can have everything at once, like a psychopath believes to be capable of having. It only costs you everything, because you're not human and your intention is transparent to anyone who stays for long enough.
>>
I've tried online dating on and off before, but this last stint I got zero matches in two months.

I think I get the message.
>>
I hope I don't waste my time
>>
I still think about you. I miss you. I hope you’re in a better place now. Wherever that may be. At least you’re not here in this hell hole.
>>
Fuck I hate myself
>>
I fall for you more each day we talk even if it hasn't been that long, I'll never admit it to you though. I think about domestic life with you a lot..
>>
>>20452524
Honey won't have preservatives
>>
I am worried about her. She thinks, that I am strong, because I try to help her, but I am weaker than her. I don't know, if I can make her happy again, even though I want to.
>>
>>20452524
Just buy regular ones and add honey
>>
>>20452472
Why flabbergasted anon?
>>
>>20452737
>>20452472
Because he learned a new word and wanted to use it.
>>
If you cared about me you would just come to me and explain and accept however I feel. I'm starting to see you in a lower light, even in a fog of infatuation that I've had since I met you years ago and never fades, it intensifies the hurt from you. So you should have tried to fix it... why are you wasting so much time..
>>
>>20452758
It's your fault, don't try turning things on them. You were the one supposed to explain yourself and try to be a better person, but you can't.
>>
>>20452524

it is processed food that's why.
get natural oats and mix them with almond or onions milk, natural oatmeal, or you can mix with vanilla yoghurt as a parfait. then adding honey, cinnamon, and any fruit you want.

eat fresh food and your body will thank you. the only processed foods I eat now are the occasional instant ramen, and candy bar or protein bar. and those are my cheats.
>>
>>20452778

literally don't larp with me.
it's so fucking annoying.
I am not the person you want to talk to and I'm not interested in roleplaying out your issues for you.
>>
>>20452789
If I was roleplaying, I wouldn't use "them", reading comprehension genius. It's advice about basic human interactions.
>>
>>20452797
One thing in life I've learned...never ever waste your time on people that blame everything on others instead of taking some partial responsibility. It's really not worth the effort.
>>
God i have such a big ego, always defensive. Just gotta accept facts and live my life. If I just get really good atvlife i wont have to worry about being defensive because I'll have a defensible position
>>
I love you more than I can ever tell you but love is not enough. Not with us.
>>
I love you. I need you. I want you. Always...
>>
>>20452797
>>20452804

you are reading way too much into it. nobody was blaming anyone. you're just projecting your own frustrations onto others' posts to cope. write your own rant to work out your issues.

I don't understand why people take out their shit on others and then have no self awareness to then write things about blaming other people. talk about projection.
>>
PSA

This is a rant thread not a roleplay or send condescending snarky misguided advice to vague posts from other people.

So there's my rant
>>
M -

You make yourself miserable by what you do. You're a smart man, I think you're aware of that, but to harm others is to harm yourself. You've never understood this. There isn't one objective reality that you know, everyone has a different version of it. One incident happens and 20 people see it, all will have a different view. Is your view the only correct one? Is it the eye in the sky? Is it God's view? You look unhealthy, whatever you're eating and whatever meds you eat like candy aren't healthy.

I can't say I even like you on a personal level. You're angry, mean, obnoxious and miserable. You toy with people and hurt them and again, you fail to understand that this DIRECTLY leads to your own misery even if you get short term enjoyment from it. Your perverse nature also is unhealthy.

Your passion, your sensitivity, your depth and perception are your wonderful qualities that I admire. There are many more as well but you probably wouldn't care to hear them, nothing I say matters.

I love you but I don't like you one bit. I think that sums up my feelings for you. You're just another one I can't be around as your toxic nature will kill me.
>>
>>20452841
>>20452852
Don't post here then if you can't handle interaction with others. Write it in a journal. This is common sense.
>>
>>20452858

This isn't an interaction.
You made a really huge assumption.
I'm telling you not to assume.
If I couldn't handle it I wouldn't bother to reply but you just assume and assume and assume. You didnt offer anything but projection of your own issues bevause obviously it struck a nerve somewjere. I think yoi are the one who cant hafle people with vaguely similar feelings posting. And the entire purpose of the thread is to journal to an audience, of which is to read. So now you've assumed, been condscending, and now telling me to leave like it's your personal website because you didn't like my original post. You leave if you don't like someone calling out your shit mate.
>>
>>20452873
You just assumed I was the one to reply to you, I wasn't. Talk about projection!

DONT WRITE HERE IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT
>>
>>20452758
I did tell you how I feel. You rejected then pseudocommunicated with me for months.
>>
No one fucking cares about your stupid tiny problems you children. Try going to war. Then you have real problems to whine about.
>>
>>20452895
How do you feel? Why do you feel I rejected you?

I was probably trying to make you approach it in a new way, a way I could be reached, and you were unable to.
>>
>>20452906
Bane?
>>
>>20452921
Bane isn't here.
>>
>>20452925
Oh okay sorry.

I'm looking for Bane
>>
I honestly don't think many people today deserve life. They whine about not having a girlfriend or not enough money to buy a video game and in the meantime someone in the world just saw a family member's head being blown off. You really think you got it so bad, huh? Selfish useless fucks.
>>
>Trying to get over current ex
>Wake up from dream about first ex

Thanks, now I feel shitty about both.
>>
I killed Bane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ
>>
>>20452941
I used to think this, before I realized people do not put in the same amount of emotional investment into those things. Whoever is going to react to not having a girlfriend or not being able to buy a video game the same way as people actually suffering in the world are in the minority and fucking dumb and privileged.

You sound like you're 14 and "edgy", or have someone specific in mind.
>>
>>20452948
It's edgy to observe how selfish and entitled MOST people are? I think not. How many people actually try to help people in these situations? Not many. That proves my point.
>>
>>20452947
Oh no! Bane won! He/She is going to crash this thread with no survivors just like the last one
>>
>>20452961
No one crashed the last thread. There was a lot of nice posts there. If you want to blame someone it's the chick with the kid and deadbeat father that she wont stop writing to. She's vicious.
>>
>>20452979
I'm so proud of this post! Thank you. I am vicious and a force to be reckoned with. ;) it's not the deadbeat that I've got an issue with desu, he had the choice to leave day 1. It's the abuse and suffering that he put myself and son through for 3 years.
But I'm so tickled I'm described as vicious! I am a badass bitch.
>>
>>20452873
You're not even talking to the same person, I stopped posting every since I called you a genius. Genius.
>>
I moved that train like a fuckin surgeon last night. I'm getting really good at my job.
>>
>>20452996
Of course you're here, you're the one getting all bitchy. You're what every man avoids like a plague in a woman. I think what you're really upset about is deep down you know you'll never get another man.
>>
>>20453013
It's the 'badass bitch'...better watch out! lmao
>>
I might do things in a sub-optimal or time-consuming way but as long as I'm going forward, I'm making progress. No stopping or going backwards. That's actually my town motto: "Go Forward".
>>
You smell so nice. Easy on the sprays tho
>>
>>20453025
You're cute and obvious issues who cringes when he meets strong women. Poor little beta. Reality is, I actually post a hella lot here outside my vents about the pussy neet ex. But you don't realize it's me with my supportive brilliance. And that's ok because again, you're a weak simple minded beta. I don't "need to get a man" and that is what strong females are about. It would take a serious alpha to change that. I'm independent in evey way. That's a total threat to a little bitty beta boy who needs a needy woman to rope. Xoxo
>>
>>20452906
True. Besides the physical distance there are so many barriers to anything happening between us. One, your pride.
>>
>>20453049
Being bitchy isn't being strong. You've been watching too many 'badass' TV shows. No one is going to put up with your bitch attitude. Why would they? There are plenty of nice girls out there, why be why a bitter bitch with emotional issues? You write the father because you still love him, you do need a man, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>20453057
why do you think I am proud
>>
I'm tired of wasting my precious time with this. It's not worth it. No one is worth this.
>>
Whoever mentioned that you get used to talking to someone every day and night and thinking about them constantly for years and then you're just supposed to stop, that post really helped me put my break up grief into perspective. We're all gonna be alright, there's no going back, but we'll be alright
>>
>>20453071
You're not very bright are you? You really think I'm a "bitch" because I don't take crap off internet beta trolls? Nice? Oh honey, you don't know that side of me and you never will. You get what you give with me. I act accordingly.
Deny it all you want though, you're a fan of my posts. :* you think you've got me figured out but you're completely clueless and have been incorrect on every assumption. But you try. I'll give you that.
>>
>>20453104
Not that Anon, but you should work on being less passive aggressive.
>>
>>20453104
>I am a badass bitch.

This is what you wrote. Not my words, your words. You aren't very bright, same as any trashy whore that thinks they are hot shit by being bitchy and writing "honey" in the same post. You're ridiculous and hopeless...you're also weak for continuing to write some loser guy when you should be spending time with your son.
>>
>>20453104
>you're a fan of my posts
Arrogant, delusional and bitchy. What a catch you are.
>>
>>20453120
The funny part is, that mindset of hers will turn her kid into the exact thing she claims to hates so much.
Her ex.
>>
>>20453112
Don't give her anymore attention, she's feeding off it. It's feeding her massive ego.
>>
>>20453132
Yep, you're right.
>>
Wow so many replies! I cause quite the stir. I'm not going to waste to reply to all of them but just know (probably all but 2 people) nothing you say bothers me because again, you're clueless and every assumption is an attempt that is incorrect. I'm a boss.
>>
>>20453154
You're a pain in the ass. Don't fuck your kid up xx
>>
>>20453154
>I cause quite the stir.
>probably all but 2 people

Get over yourself and give your kid proper attention...the kind that you seek from random strangers on here.
>>
You're an evil person.
>>
File: 1523554698139.jpg (34 KB, 322x397)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
All the girls I like are straight,
all the girls that like me are fat.
>>
>be me
>4 months ago
>one of the the 3 males that picked dance class as school subject over P.E.
>pretty nice, but kind of boring for half a month or so
>ffw a month or so
>"PICK YOUR DANCE PARTNERS, PEOPLE"
>guys get to choose first because not liberal shithole and there are 3 males and 12 females
>girl in front of me is a stacy classmate
>girl in the back is fat
>girl to the side is a small latina, that looks really cute
>"Hello there, my name is anon!"
>had the time of my life
>dance class over
>really happy and have high hopes about her
>ffw till Monday
>she's kissing a guy (the guy either dated some other girl before)
>it was too good to be true, I suppose.tar.xz
>ffw next dance class
>fun as fuck, gaze deep into her eyes, she does too, eventually she breaks contact
>do I have a chance?
>dance class over
>guy is waiting for her
>akwardly pass them by next Monday
>ffw 3 months
>friendly chatting with some girl
>somehow stirs to romance
>"yeah, I found some nice girl in dance class, she has a boyfriend though"
>"a boyfriend isn't a wall (don't mind the boyfriend)"
>tell her the girl's name
>"oh, nevermind they're an amazing couple, don't break that anon"
>this Friday
>notice a hot latina with loose hair on the bus
>is it her?
>meet with eyes a couple of times, then instantly to the side
>still don't know if it's her or not
>dance class
>ask dance partner if she had her hair tied the entire day
>confused "yeah"
Anyways, I checked when the bus arrives, hoping to spot the mysterious girl on Monday or Friday. Can I get a "gl anon"?
>>
>>20453209
>All the girls I like are straight
Do you mean thin, or are you insulting yourself in a very clever way?
>>
>>20453217
I mean I have a vagina and they don't like it.
>>
im very close to completely giving up

i dont think people like me were meant for this world
>>
I QUIT
>>
26 years old and broke down to my mother that I was horribly depressed and wept and felt embarrassed as fuck. Feel way better now.
>>
I can’t listen to the beautiful playlist you made and i’m following because I can tell by the name that it’s not made for me.
>>
>>20453221
Yeah, that's pretty normal. Do you, by any chance aren't quite beautiful? This TENDS to be the case for LBTQ+ type.
>>
File: downloadfile.png (527 KB, 807x509)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
I don't know if I like fucking my gf.
>>
>>20453246
Define "people like me". Also, I need your gender
>>
Aw man I wasted my time and now I'm paying for it. Everybody: don't waste time.
>>
Guys, what am I supposed to say to someone when they tell me that a parent is dying or has recently died?
>I'm sorry
>inb4 it's not your fault
I have no clue what to say or how to react other than saying something like "that sucks" and just staying there silent. I feel a lot of empathy but Idk what's the correct way to behave socially in these situations.
>>
Feeling down and weird. Also it's night time. Maybe that just makes things worse.

People want me to study and check on me. But I'm feeling like I'm wasting my time but I'm also wasting my time when I should be 'wasting my time' studying for test that will be in the next month.
>feel confusing man
>>
N

I love you, Im glad we can tell eachother that comfortably. I just cant help but wonder what it would be like to be with you instead. I hope you find someone good enough for you.
>>
>>20452537
Actually dating sites never work and feminism spoiled girls and now think prince charming will be the one looking for them even though they are no princesses.
>>
I watched Tangled and wish I had a qt princess who loved me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (279 KB, 1280x720)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Is it dangerous to be too nostalgic and live "in the past"? I hate most modern things, I don't like technology except maybe youtube and wikipedia. I only watch old shows, mostly old movies, only listen to old music, dress in clothes that are now part of old trends, have a classic hairstyle, I bought an old car, I only play old videogames.
Is this gonna cause me any mental damage down the road?
>>
>>20453384
Have the same initial but the woman I loved hates my fucking guts lol.
>>
>>20453367
Is this a shitpost?
>>20453377
If they're still sad, just give them their time, if plenty of time has passed, I have no idea (my grandma that I cared quite a bit died somewhat recently)
>>20453418
It's a part of your personality, but the only person I know with this personality would bring me tears of joy if he committed suicide. You sure not watching movies at all wouldn't be better for you?
>>
Just looked up my first name on urbandictionary and now I'm horrified at what I found.
>>
>>20453185
Hey dumbass, I don't seek attention. I vent on here sometimes but more often than not I'm giving supportive encouraging advice. You only seem focused on ONE aspect and that is why nothing you can say can bother me. I have a right to vent whatever I want here and a right to put little betas in their place when they try to troll me. Scroll up aspie, and you'll see the tool who posted about me and how I'm vicious. Which I actually loved the comment.
I never start the shit but I will always finish it little boi.
>>
>>20453444
Awe that sucks :( hope you find someone
>>
>>20453455
I just searched mine and found pages of nice things. What did yours say?
>>
To be fair I was the mistress so I guess I deserve the mistreatment I got. I just wish he wouldve told me he was married to his mother. Could've saved everyone the trouble.
>>
>>20453447
Nah, why would I stop watching movies?
>>
>>20453518
Me too! All were really positive.
>>
Is it bad to masturbate just for the heck of it? Just because I'm alone and bored (and tired to do something more productive right now)?
>>
>>20453518
It's a long collection of creepy obsessive girlfriends gushing about how great their guy was, a bunch of haters saying negative things, gay stuff, and weird things in general.

My name is Brad btw
>>
>>20453512
Ding ding ding! Congratulations! What did she win?

A fucked up ex and a screwed up kid for life!
>>
>>20453549
Brad sounds like a Chad kind of name.
>>
I can't find the way to tell you how much I care about you, if I don't talk to you its because im afraid that you will get mad at me because I am an idiot. Most of my thoughts are based around you and how happy you make me feel, when im with you I feel that all my problems vanish and im the happiest guy alive, but I can't make you feel that way, and that makes me sad.
>>
Sometimes I wish I had a really close friend, someone I could talk to everyday, feel comfortable around, meet up often, do stuff together and all that but then I think again and I am not sure if I could even handle that kind of relationship, it might be too overwhelming. I don't even know if it's possible to begin with, for me at least, sounds like I am asking for too much.
>>
You throw the people you say you love under the bus for nothing and I'm horrified with your behavior and I wonder what the fuck is wrong with you. You became another person to distance myself from, and it's hard because I love you.
>>
>>20453612
I won't get mad. The only thing that makes me sad is you don't tell me how you feel.
>>
I always do things with purpose. You just don't understand why I do what I do.
>>
Please forgive me for leaving you. If you ever loved me you would understand why I have to do it. Every time I walk away from you, I feel so depressed that I want to die but the situation is hopeless. I don't need to tell you that. I've never known such love or such pain.
>>
Hate me if you have to.
>>
I can’t be your friend anymore. I’m sorry. Maybe you don’t care anyways I think that’s true. I’m thankful you were in my life for this long. I guess I’m strong now.
>>
Right now, I do make a promise to you. That promise is to never talk to you or about you again.
>>
I was good to you and I feel happy about that.
>>
>>20453625
I believe that. I admire that.
>>
>>20453612
Do they love someone else?
>>
>ask girl out
>she rejects me and almost instantly gets a boyfriend
>ask another girl out
>she rejects me and almost instantly gets a boyfriend
Am I cupid?
>>
>>20453514
It's alright, I'm moving forward in my life, I gotta act like a man and face adversity, even if it's heavy emotional hurt, head on and keep moving. Thank you for being sweet :)
>>
>>20453634
It's alright, nigga. I've seen this coming from a mile away like everything else coming from everyone. I wish you the best.
>>
>>20453683
Ask me out and we’ll find out :3
>>
>>20453698
Hey femanon you are cool, would like to go have some drinks with me this week?
>>
>>20453695
How could you have? All I do is show and tell you how much I like and love you... I’m leaving because you don’t care.
>>
>>20453705
Aw I would, you seem sweet and all but...

I’ll let you know if this works.
>>
>>20453550
Fucked up ex, yeah probably. Screwed up kid for life? Just enough dysfunction to strengthen his character and spark his genius. He won't be a neet like his daddy. I guarantee it. ;)
>>
File: 1516843448658.jpg (61 KB, 1000x800)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>20453716
>>
Get let go by Target. Was only hired seasonal and didn't make the cut. I'm trying to keep my head up and not take it so personally, but between the way my boss treated me, re entering NEET status, and the way my family already looks down on me, I'm feeling defeated. Also, I'm now unsure if I can go visit my friends who live a 100 miles away. Will start job hunting tomorrow. I'll make things better.
>>
U think ur so cute but ur starving for attention and ur insecurity just screams. U need followers and everyone around you saying yes. Ur just a little baby girl with so much life teachings ahead. I can't wait until you move out of country. I bet you'll get really quiet on social media when the misery of reality sets in.
>>
>>20453726
Irl I would go for a drink with you <3
>>
>>20453733
What end were you working and how did you fall short?
I got hired onto Meijer as seasonal and was pulling 36 hours less than 3 months after that, and I was a shoe in for the first open full time position they had. Maybe I could give you tips on how to deal with coworkers and product?
>>
File: 1476537266206.jpg (176 KB, 753x706)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
my sister has been suffering a lot with tinnitus, says it's getting louder and taking up 30% of her hearing. Got exams done and there's no apparent problem with her hearing.

She's only 22 and visibly depressed about it. It pains me that I can't do shit about it.
We've been struggling with so much shit, this is just one. Sometimes I think about suddenly dying and find myself wishing to die in my sleep.
>>
I’m lonely and in need of love.
>>
I really want to fuck my ex but he wants nothing to do with me. He was the last person I slept with and it's driving me crazy. I'd do almost anything to have one more night with him. Masturbation doesn't get me off the same way he did.
>>
File: 1519663232530.jpg (172 KB, 850x897)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>20453775
Fat, cheater, or abuser?
>>
>>20453746
Go for a drink with me, I need a woman to listen to me rant about useless facts I know lol
>>
>>20453524
I'm not saying you should, but at one point I kept watching movies even though I didn't like them. Then I quit, so now I feel less normie and I have now time to shitpost online
>>
>>20453777
Me? Neither, he left because he "couldn't spend the rest of his life with me" otherwise it was on goodish terms. I get a shit ton of matches on tinder but I don't want to fuck a random.
>>
>>20453792
Why does he want nothing to do with you?
>>
>>20453794
He said no contact would be best, that's all I know. Haven't spoken since.
>>
>>20453792
Stop using tinder sweetheart. Find you a good traditional man who wants babies and loves you more than life itself.
>>
>>20453800
How does one with no social life find a good traditional man?
>>
>>20453811
I wish I knew, because I want a good traditional woman. Im a purely one woman man, and I want a purely one guy woman to love hard everyday.
>>
>>20453755
Backroom logistics. I worked doubles for these people. Manager lost a lot of faith when I kept screwing up online orders or backstocking. They never properly train me, or anyone, and execpt you to know everything already. I would ask questions, my boss would get mad. I try to do things on my own, she get mad. I try to help someone with there job, she get mad. I hunt my boss down because she was actively avoiding her job, soon on etc.

Advice is always welcome.
>>
>>20453816
We're all probably inside on a Saturday night, browsing the internet, maybe trying to get over our exes lmao
>>
>>20453847
I'm certainly trying to get over my ex of 4 years who was absolutely awesome. We hunted together, made liquor together, did everything together. I got depressed and treated her really poorly though, so I deserve to be alone right now until I can get through this shit. I'm confident one day I'll find another good woman to make happy though, and in the mean time I will absolutely not be going out and having sex with random women. That's morally corrupt to me.
>>
I’ve downgraded you from a friend to an acquaintance but I still love you.
>>
>>20453856
We were together about 4.5 years and went through so much together. I considered him my best friend. I could've treated him better at times. He was the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm afraid that I'll never be that happy again, but I'm sure I will.. eventually
>>
>>20452855
sounds like youre talking about me but that could be said of many im sure

but if it is to me all of my negative qualities are just a reflection of the life ive lived the people ive dealt with the sights ive seen and the traumas ive endured
we live in a terrible world surrounded by terrible people
some are sheltered from this others cant escape it this is the chaos of life

i was once a sweet man a gentle man i wish you could have known this man and not just seen flickers of him but for those who did
advantage they took, abused and twisted all while probably not noticing caring or understanding themselves of what they do as im sure i have done my self
such is the nature of trauma indifference and self service

i wish i had more to say or some sort of resolution to this but i enter the void and have come to embrace it
>>
I’m glad I went here tonight or I would’ve felt completely alone, but to see there are other people going through similar things actually helps right now.
>>
>>20453896
You'll get over it darlin, I know you're strong, but the hurt takes time to get over. I'm confident we'll both get back in the saddle and find someone to give our loyalty again.
>>
>>20453830
>Worked doubles for these people.
Don't. Tell them that you can come in on your day off. Don't work doubles though. It's retail, not the fucking pentagon. Shit can sit for a spell, and if they were working you like that, a lack of mental acuity is to be expected.
>Manager lost a lot of faith when I kept screwing up online orders or backstocking.
What were you fucking up exactly? What did they have you ordering?
Doing the job right is usually more important than doing it fast, and you should go hard in the direction of your position. So, if you're running backstock, you're trying to keep your room as clean as possible and keep shit straight on the shelves. You should be approaching every instance of backstock with "this stuff should be going out. Why the hell isn't it?" and check for other peoples' mistakes. Has something else been stocked into the wrong hole? Can I turn this that way to make more items fit? etc.
> I would ask questions, my boss would get mad. I try to do things on my own, she get mad. I try to help someone with there job, she get mad. I hunt my boss down because she was actively avoiding her job, soon on etc.
You can't really do much about this except asking the director for a transfer.
>>
Walk up to me and tell me how you feel already.

I won't wait forever.
>>
>>20453914
<3
>>
>>20453925
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>20453847
I am on my phone at work
>>
>>20453940

A very shy guy who I want to get to know more
>>
>>20453964
I’m a shy girl who’s been through a lot and is very emotional, so I think you have to take the lead if he’s somewhat like me.
>>
>>20453976
We're both really shy
>>
File: 1546773534954.png (178 KB, 950x596)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>20453925
>do that
>get shut down
>get mocked and humiliated
>get nasty rumors spread about me across absolutely fucking everywhere
>almost get a false rape accusation leveled against me, saved only by a hair when the girl's father stepped in because he's a friend of the family and knew me well
no thank you, playing patty cake with a landmine is not a fun game for me
>>
>>20453976
I wanna hold your hand and be gentle with you, take you mudding in my truck and park up on the mountain somewhere with you
>>
>>20453733
Who cares it's just target. Those stores are bullshit anyway. I worked electronics at wal-mart seasonally several years ago and got let go instead of hired on probably because I pissed off one of the full-timers by not letting it slide when she was rude and short-tempered with a customer. Considering these are service-focusd retail jobs, the fact that I lost out because I didn't keep my mouth shut about poor customer service says all you need to know about the kind of workplaces these are. Nowadays i have a better job anyway and working on a master's degree. Fuck 'em and just go do better things.
>>
I've been regularly fucking a girl for a few months and I was planning on making it official as bf/gf but in the middle of sex I smelled shit and stopped midway and noticed she had shit caked on her asscheeks and I think that's a deal breaker.
Thoughts? She's cool af but she doesn't arouse me anymore because all I remember is the distinct smell of shit
>>
the only thing that matter for me is to be loved. Its like a fucking addiction. My mom loves me, my father loves me, all my family loves me, i don't have a lot of friends but they all love me...

why cant i be satisfied?
>>
>>20454045
If youre comfortable with her just be real and be like hey you fucked up wiping last time be more careful. Maybe buy her a bidet as a hint.
>>
>>20454045
>I smell a swampass
Damn dude, I'd say you have grounds to break up and feel ok about it.
>>
>>20453923
> Don't. Tell them that you can come in on your day off. Don't work doubles though. It's retail, not the fucking pentagon. Shit can sit for a spell,
Their store was a mess already, people were calling out or leaving mid shift, and I needed the hours. I understand valuing my time but I that moment I had too much time and no money.
> lack of mental acuity is to be expected.
Are you talking about target or me?
> What were you fucking up exactly? What did they have you ordering?
I was pulling product from the shelves properly. They never taught me, my boss found out by asking me if I was doing it right, and she had a tirade when I told her no one explained this. They literally handed me equipment and told me to grab items from day 1. For online orders they were supposed to be done with 30 minutes. No one was doing this correctly because during the holidays rush it was impossible to do. Some of the orders were 30 items or more. Once again, I didnt learn about the 30 minute rule until after I got in trouble for leaving for lunch mid order.(I was trying to keep my equipment with me by staying in an order, people will steal your stuff during lunch). She didn't even fully explain it until a week later when I asked about how to fix my device if it shutdown on me. Once again, a berating that lasted a half hour.
> Doing the job right is usually more important than doing it fast, and you should go hard in the direction of your position. So, if you're running backstock, you're trying to keep your room as clean as possible and keep shit straight on the shelves. You should be approaching every instance of backstock with "this stuff should be going out. Why the hell isn't it?" and check for other peoples' mistakes. Has something else been stocked into the wrong hole? Can I turn this that way to make more items fit? etc.
This is literally what I did. Everytime I asked a question it wasnt important enough to answer at the time or "go ask someone else" was the case.
>>
Eh whatever.
Yesterday a female friend of mine was explaining the plot of Mulan to my buddy who's never seen it, she said "A girl pretends to be a boy so she can go and fight", then a girl I like remarked "So basically Anon's life story".
I pretended it was funny and laughed it off, but in reality I haven't felt so angry, sad and rejected in a long time.
To be frank it ruined my day and I've been feeling like bashing someone's head in since then, it'll sound autistic but I wish monsters were real just so I could kill something without harming anybody.
>>
>>20453982
I don’t know what to do about it then...
>>
>>20454082
Pussy.
>>
>>20454017
No thanks.
>>
>>20454105
Alright, I'll find a southern gal who wants to.
>>
>>20453923
>>20454069
Continued:
I even went after work at night when the store was closed to ask the night manager questions and advice on how to do my job better. When I asked him for more training he said I just had to learn it on my own, that it was prt of the job. They hadn't even taught me how to do all the duties as was supposed to do before getting let go. I was still learning new things.
> You can't really do much about this except asking the director for a transfer.
Tried to do this too. I got excuse after excuse when trying to transfer to electronics, sales floor, register and customer service.

I gave 110% and got laid off while they kept a worker that called out twice on them. If this is somehow my fault, I please explain it to me. I'm just pissed off and depressed.
>>
>>20453676
Yes
>>
>>20452758
If you cared about me you wouldn't brush me off and be a bitch every chance you get.
>>
File: ArinoDespair.jpg (23 KB, 500x375)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I really hope you're still just busy or something else is holding you up. I really don't want to believe you'd do this to me after everything. I know we're both practically still children but I don't want to believe you'd be this spineless and cruel to someone. You were skipping and smiling at one point when we were walking together. You were bringing up future date ideas. You were laughing at my dumbass jokes. You were pretty chatty when we texted like a week ago. God, please let this be something else, I'll feel sick if this is how and when you chose to end it. Please don't do this to me right before my birthday.
>>
>>20454045
It's not like she did it on purpose. Stop being an asshole. Oh wait, you're using her for sex (not that she's free from blame), so you're, again, an asshole.
>>
>>20453520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWwAUAWN5lQ
>>
>>20454097
I know right? It's pretty embarrassing, but she was the last person that would say something like that so I don't know, I felt kind of betrayed.
Thankfully we're anonymous here cause I've let that comment get to me like a little bitch and on top of that I came here and posted about it
>>
>>20454191
You've got a dick and balls, grab em and stop being a little bitch.
>>
Job hunting makes me hate myself so much. I made such bad choices and was basically NEET mode for three years in my mid twenties. I've had a good job for a couple years now but want something more challenging and to not be working in customer service, but everything requires years of background in x field. It seems so difficult to break into anything without a degree, even if I were to take the time to build up the skills required. I'm going to start learning to program, but fuck if job hunting doesn't just make me want to kill myself now knowing I'll never do much of anything with my life.

It doesn't help that my partner is the opposite of me, made good choices and is getting a PhD and could probably get any job I've ever so much as looked at without a problem. I know comparing isn't great, and I'm not resentful toward them, but I can't help but wonder why the hell they're with a fuck up like me.
>>
>>20454212
>but I can't help but wonder why the hell they're with a fuck up like me.
Are you a guy or a girl? It's understandable if you're a girl.
>>
>>20454196
Oh fuck off, fucking man up bullshit, I get upset ONE FUCKING TIME and I fucking knew that people would react like that so I only posted about it here and still get this shot I'm fucking tired of all of this I just wanna beat some motherficker to pulp fucking break his ribs or strangle him or fucking fishook his cheek till it rips apart but I fucking can't cause it'll hurt him nobody fucking wants me and if they do it's only to fuck and I want a girl that I'll hug and forget about all the worries but no fuck you fuck everyone fuck
>>
>>20454261
Calm down miss.
>>
>>20454222
Nailed it, they're only with me to fuck me.
>>
>>20454271
Kek I don’t think that will help.
>>
>>20454082
>>20454191
>>20454261
Nothing you can really do. Let it go and be better from it. Getting angry is only letting her control you.

Give yourself a litre more credit and move on.
>>
>>20454271
Piss off mate, you think you'll make me angry with a weak line like that? Freaking stupid treacherous people always trying to bring someone down or have fun at expense of others, I hope none of you encounter them and I hope all of them realize what dicks they are
>>
Should I stay? I've been waiting too long...
>>
>>20454287
Nailed what? Are you a girl? It's understandable if you're a girl because guys generally date across and down in status, and girls the opposite.
>>
File: 1538853387043.png (243 KB, 447x625)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>20452472
I got no car, no friends, no recent long-term partners, and not enough money. I'm not going to find anyone to be with in life because any asshat can figure out I don't have any of the right stuffs and can't change over time.
I'm no social or structural use to society so instead of patiently waiting to die alone I should kill myself to conserve resources I take just by existing.
>>
>>20452472
>>>49123019
Hm, that's genuinely interesting. Good point might be the case..

Yeah I told my priest. I came to talk to him about the homosexuality to try and deal with it, get some advice and really only that but the way our conversation developed we started talking thoroughly about some of the issues before I even mentioned the reason I was there to talk...

He told me there would be no place for me in the church if I really chose this way. I guess because it would be a bad example to the others there.
And of course I knew the right choice to make all along but I was so in love..
I guess that's like any bad habit ever. If you know it's bad, or wrong, then why do I still do it??
Dammit.
But I couldn't break a heart like that. Idk what to do.. and now I'm just way deeper into this issue.
>>
>>20454261
O.O oh wow.. Age?
>>
>>20454366
I fail to see how any of that is factual and not a product of your depression and the things that are true I fail to see how they could prevent you from actually finding a significatn other if you truly cared about one

It looks to me that you would rather wallow in self pity and call all the possible attention to how absolutely miserable you are instead of actually wanting help because improving is hard and crying is not. What's more, your lazyness reaches the point where won't even make the effort to talk to other people to tell them how bad you are

get angry, you fucking cunt
>>
I really just want to be hugged from someone who loves me, in a romantic way

at least make me believe its romantic, I don't want hugs from my family or brohugs from friends, I just want to stay silent for a brief moment while I embrace and I'm embraced by a girl
>>
File: 1545531182778.png (415 KB, 1088x720)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
Well this has been a fucking flop as usual, every time I try to improve myself this is how it goes. What if I just throw myself at my responsibilities haphazardly?
>>
4chan has bunch of assholes

Ya'll assholes can go kill myselves
>>
She never wants me to leave but makes it a monumental task to ever hang out. We stay up til 6 am when I have work at 6:30 and she still tugs on my shirt and asks if I have to go. Then says we should hang out tomorrow, then "something came up, we should hang out tomorrow" when tomorrow comes.
She said she had her feelings sorted. Guess not.
>>
>>20453907
I don't know if you are him but I wish I knew you then. I'm so conflicted by my feelings and I can't understand them. I'm utterly disgusted by you but I also love you because I know your depth. I've never known a man with such depth and awareness before. You've been through a lot in life and I'm starting to think that is something to be admired...it builds character.

There is a fine balance to the pain endured in life. If there is too much, a person shuts down, unable to accept anything new. If there is too little, a person remains a toddler in essence. They never grow out of their infancy.

I love you, I most likely shouldn't. I'm positive you aren't him as he writes beautifully and could charm any girl's heart that he desires. What I know is we are here to learn and I can't deny my attraction and utter repulsion to you. I both love you and am disgusted by you.

You are both my nightmare and my dream.
>>
how the fuck did they know? even the game developers? are they watching me? what the actual fuck. it can't be more blatant than that.
>>
File: Caillou.jpg (714 KB, 1921x2613)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>20454431
> fail to see how any of that is factual and not a product of your depression and the things that are true I fail to see how they could prevent you from actually finding a significant other if you truly cared about one

You're a fucking retard. Go fuck the rotten whale carcass made of your ignorant and romantic low standards. You're quite subpar and boring here with your unoriginal & hyperbolic ad hominem's. Make a real effort to troll someone with a rebuttal - or are you just 12 and new?
>>
>>20454580
Here is something I know 100%

They STEAL ideas. Why wouldn't they? Then they accuse us of mental illness when we point it out. The term conspiracy theory originated with the CIA. Let that sink in.

I've seen my words in campaigns and political memes. I'm prolific online and I see my words in songs. I also see my ideas in games, Fallout in particular.

You aren't crazy. I for one believe you. Don't let them tell you are insane because they will try.
>>
I love you V.
>>
>>20454582
OMFG

As a mom, I have to say, I fucking hate Caillou.
>>
gf,
I know it's disappointing that I lose my erection sometimes but it's not because I don't find you attractive. You're beautiful and hot and have really nice proportions. That being said, don't say shit like "other guys flirt with me, why don't you, my own bf, find me attractive?". It's a shitty thing to say and now I have second thoughts on staying around.
>>
The only way to fail as a human being is to be disgusting and hateful.
>>
>>20454589
>>20454580


It's not a conspiracy you guys

Better start believing in a world with a God

Your in one
>>
>>20454603
I'm going to be honest here. To a woman, the worst thing you can do is lose your boner. Sorry for stating the truth. I know is penis is subject to all sorts of things but if you lose your boner, you lost her. It is basically objectively telling her you don't love her or desire her.
>>
I wish I didn’t meet you, V, because you’re everything I didn’t know I needed. I will do anything to keep you in my life. Please love me.
>>
>>20454610
I know the penis is*

For further explanation a boner is subject to feelings of rejection or disappointment for example. It's the expression of a man's emotional state.
>>
>>20454610
I've had this happen

But they don't understand that it's not them, but the mood and women are half the mood in their making of the sexual act. I can't just rape them with no buildup

Every time I lost a boner was because we just had sex after no buildup at all. Their at fault for being whores in that situation.

This is why we actually date
>>
>>20454610
It's just she makes me so happy and the sex is really good too, though I don't think about sex as much as she does apparently. Like we'll do a round 2 on a good day.
>>
>>20454625
The sex is really good when it happens*
>>
>was physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by my dad as a child
>put into care near the age of 7
>googled birth dad the other day
>found a public funeral record
>from 3 years ago
>doubt anyone else in his area had his name and couldn't afford a funeral, so I'm sure it's him
>am pissed off if it is him and that I was not informed by anyone
>can not claim any gibs I'm 2 years too late

I will be pissing on his grave, smashing it and setting it on fire
>>
>>20452472
I struggle to walk the line between being good and becoming horrible everyday.
I know that the more I give the less I'll receive and that hurts me.
Why should I be good when everything around me is so shit ?
I watch people who are horrible and cruel that have everything and then I think well maybe I should just be selfish as well since being nice has never got me anywhere.
I'm a loser and I've already confined myself to the fact I'll never be truly happy.
So why should I be a good person when the world has been nothing but nasty and bitter to me in return.
Im so alone, I think about hanging myself more frequently every year.
My life has been nothing but a monotonous grind to a empty, meaningless existence, I'm so lonely
>>
>>20454609
I love God. God knows that....God provides all any gifts. I have all credit to God. I am nothing without God. This is absolute truth.
>>
I'm a skinny-ass nigga. As such I must eat. I'm going to now forget my responsibilities and eat like I have obesity.
>>
I was right...I told ya so...
You underestimated me and now your going to become what you said you hated. Have fun.
>>
>>20454592
I have heard the same opinion from many a parent, ma'am.
To me his worst aspects are actually quite genuine feeling as in he really feels like a certain flavour of awful acting kid - but a bit too genuine and strong for being a role model is what I get from most.
>>
>>20452472
you have a boyfriend and i have a ?? i dont know what to call it, its complicated. in other words, shits fucked. im...befuddled.
>>
>>20452472
I wish I had a non-shit personality because I'm not strong or smart so my only chance of being a decent person outside of moralfagging bullshit is to be cool or funny and goddamnit I'm so lame.
>>
>>20454618

To be honest...

Young girls don't understand how important the build up is. They have the looks and bodies but not the mind. How do I know? I'm not 20 anymore but I was once. In my opinion, I wasn't sexy then even though I had the most perfect body. The irony in life is you when you have the perfect body, you don't have the self-esteem or the knowledge. When you feel more, love more, when you develop your character you've lost your perfect virginal form. Eventually you learn that is not where happiness is.
>>
File: sad anime 2.jpg (13 KB, 300x250)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>20452472
I've never dealt with rejection before. Or rather, I've never dealt with a girl showing interest in me, getting real close to asking her out, and then realizing circumstances won't provide for it.
And then I feel, logically or not, as though most women would reject me.
Someone just say something comforting or tell me I'm being selfish or something....
>>
Hey incels

Go for shy girls....I guarantee that is the best quality to go for. I was beautiful but too shy to pick up the book in the library about shyness. I hid in my room.
>>
Why is music past the 80 so damn heartless?

What happened?
>>
Lol

I've expired. I love you, especially you B and K for loving me.
>>
A MILF? I find that funny. I just loved your soul.
>>
>>20454716
Obviously not, you haven't even learned how to be patient on one of the slowest boards on 4chan
>>
>>20454591
stop it just stop
>>
>>20454725
This is the only board I am on and I have impeccable taste. This is the best board.
>>
>>20454615
Awwww..
>>
>>20454591
She found you. Please love her, why can't you?
>>
>>20454591
I love you too
>>
I've got to say you are all great people and I love you all. You are really wonderful people and I feel a lot of happiness and joy at your existence. You are cool or even if you are not cool I feel nothing but love in my heart at what great people you are and I want to send you all my good will and good wishes and hope you are happy! You are all wonderful people!
>>
>>20454662
Hehe thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>20454701

>"Hey, misogynist sexual predators who feel entitled to women..... go prey on insecure women who are vulnerable to you mentally abusing them"

That's all I hear from you. Creepy.
>>
>>20454636

I WALK THE LINE BETWEEN GOOD AND EEEEVIIIILLLL
>>
Lol

Every gif I see of you has your fingers. You showing your ring, you tying with your glorious tense jaw that I want to kiss...from the base of your jaw to your lips.

Worst of all I am powerless. Someone save me. Please.
>>
>>20452703
Learn, how to, use proper, grammar.
>>
>>20454749
Bait or parody. Calling it.
>>
>>20454749
Yeah, I get that. Shy girls can be more powerful than you realize. We can rule the world and we really do. Shyness doesn't equate to insecurity....many bold women are insecure and not confident.
>>
File: 1545697846371.jpg (30 KB, 300x300)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>20454685
Here have a quick as I can manage one.
You're a dweeb who doesn't have enough evidence to pragmatically worry to being universally undesirable or unobtainable. I say you're a dweeb as your fear is too far ingrained into the unknown. Circumstance is of course something to consider but second guess the actual difficulty for the more plausible relationships. You need to get past this and actually start asking people out as ideal circumstances are unlikely

>>20454734
oh come on you don't even troll /x/? lol
>>
>>20454757
Alien Sex Fiend reference?
>>
>>20454782
It doesn't matter. Heart trumps grammar except for losers.
>>
>>20454789
You're an asshole that doesn't understand life.

- From a woman who loves entirely and knows what is good and what people are shit...like you.
>>
I asked you out before holiday break. You offered me your number. The way you asked me, "You're gonna text me, right?" with a smile on your face pierced me in ways I couldn't do justice in describing.

I understand just texting each other while you visited family for 2 weeks wasn't the most exciting start, but things seemed to be going really well. We developed a rapport that we'd never had since knowing each other for 4 months, and I was so excited to finally see you again after the holiday.

When you came back, though, thing just went back to the way they were, only now we communicate better when we've gone our separate ways. You've always seemed to keep your distance from me, so it's been difficult for me to approach you with how shy I am, but I still tried my absolute hardest. You never really seemed that interested until we were texting later in the evening.

I tried my absolute best to make small talk and have reasons to approach you throughout the day, I was ready to ask you on that date. Of course, you were as distant as ever, but I didn't let it discourage me. I finally asked you when we were getting ready to go home. You kind of sat there and just didn't say anything, if a friend didn't interrupt us, I'm pretty sure I'd have died. You text me 2 days later saying that we should just be friendly with each other in passing and it threw me through a loop. Why the sudden change? I know you're planning to leave this town as soon as you can, but you still have at least a year left here. Do you really thing I'd impede your goals that much? Or were you never really that interested to begin with?
>>
Do you want to know what will save your life?

I will tell you but I doubt you will listen! You stupid stupid fuck. I am crying. Listen to me.

You need to respect women. It's as simple as that!!! You don't understand the importance of this. Think about it.

I love you. Don't die. Know that if you die, I die with you. The guilt. Don't die.
>>
File: 1187230432223.jpg (96 KB, 640x480)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>20454804
Troll harder newfag.
>>
>>20454823
Respect whamen.
>>
These idiots know about lust not love. Drill it into you. Hurry.
>>
You really are a horrible person. I didn't know. This is why I'm staying away, this is why I won't go back. Our plans are ruined.
>>
>>20454846
Yet you provide no viable reason for your claim.
>>
>>20454853
Don't need to, newfag.
>>
I want a mature man, with a mature perspective. I don't want a kid. Please find me.
>>
>>20454789
Thank you. Though to be clear, the circumstance in question was very much a no-go.
Like she was someone who would harm me through no fault of her own necessarily. I didn't feel like I was going to reject or until that very second I learned I couldn't date her.
I'd never gotten that close to asking a girl out. Maybe I've learned something, but right now I feel wretched.

From this experience, I stopped feeling the childish jealous I used to experience with couples. I felt like I appreciated them for a second? I didn't really understand, but it seemed like I could talk to anyone and not be an aspie about it. Though now I'm not sure if its come back again. I feel like it might've just gone from childish angry jealousy to sad jealousy.
I feel like I now understand all forms of loneliness...

But at the very least, I guess I'll go get a burger and beer.

>actually start asking people out
...
Yeah.
I guess I can't wait for them to show glaringly clear interest.
>>
>>20454859
Nah, likewise bitter ugly person.
>>
>>20454603
Asking you why you don't flirt with her isn't a "shitty thing to say" lmao. She's your girlfriend dude, fucking flirt with her and stop making her feel bad.
Show her you appreciate her and maybe she'll stay with you.
>>
>>20454860
t. "woman" that acts like a child
>>
>>20454863
Burger and beer... any minute now...

;_;
>>
Why do short people like me have such a hard time in life? It's sickening . We're excluded from all forms of dating, we make significantly less money than taller people, we are discriminated when it comes to promotions
>>
>>20454868
I'll be okay eventually.
>>
tfw I have to do a tractor captcha O'____'O
>>
>>20454874
Are you a manlet?
>>
>>20454879
Yeah 5'1"
>>
>>20454867
If that what you need to believe to keep you going, so be it.
>>
File: 1541364869367.jpg (33 KB, 349x368)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>20454863
Its always a nasty thing as it goes against your most hopeful desires - but learning it this way for the first time is especially nasty.

I think I get you on these feelings and I believe you're completely well balanced in this situation. Go for that beer and burger mate. You do understand a lot of loneliness now but that doesn't mean you can get that old charm back but better - it will take time and efforts but you won't have to worry about going back to the childish jealousy side part context (cannot pinpoint a better word or phase for the life of me), you're gonna go make a better form which just has the best parts of the others. It may not be as magical but it will be a lot more rewarding. Just work to it by first getting through this...
after the beer and burger of course, you need your energy!
>>
FYI

ATTENTION

Your words don't make me happy, they don't bring me peace or anything that might improve your life or mine.

I will not be returning....ever.
>>
File: 1547116021964.jpg (309 KB, 764x713)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>20454853
>>20454859
>>20454865
Stop roleplaying, you faggots. I just posted that to get it off my chest. You're all pathetic
>>
>>20454729
Never
>>
>>20454885
You want a guy to come along and pick you up and take you along like a child on a ride - like the child you are.
>>
I wish my boyfriend could come abroad with me to the US and travel to me to meet up but he can't since he's pretty broke. So I'm going to the US with my friends (was planning this trip before I started dating him) and I travel to him all the time. I'm getting worried about my money situation though especially since I'm earning minimum wage... I am going to quit this job soon for a better one
>>
>>20454881
You're 1" taller than me, except I'm a girl kek

Some women like shorter dudes tho
>>
>>20454967
As long as he's the same height or taller.
>>
I put my trust in robots because 79% of the population fucking suck and need to starve to death or at least need the fear of God instilled to them so they'd wise the fuck up.
>>
>>20454984
Robots need to be developed and maintained by people, moron.
>>
>>20454906
You are by FAR...the worst person I ever met.
>>
File: 1539468457092.jpg (121 KB, 638x550)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>20454906
>roleplay

What is the context of "roleplay" now? It use seems to have changed slightly since say the days of *shudder* "Official Princess". Is it being used when people start giving each other negative labels and/or get too entrenched with bickering now?

>>20454846
Oh and I hope that horrible person stays out of your life for good too. Sounds like it went real bad over there.
>>
You messed with the wrong woman this time. You have no idea yet.
>>
fuck you are clueless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fAQhSRLQnM
>>
>>20454174
i know i sound like a desperate faggot but does anyone have any advice for me. 19, never been involved with a girl before and the fact that this thing i had with this girl possibly ended and ended like this is fucking crushing me. Maybe she really is preoccupied with something but I just think it's really shitty to do this to someone right before their birthday.
>>
>>20455008
Neat song. Thanks, Anon.
>>
US Saudi Russia China vs YOU...

surrender you fucking fuck. We know best.
>>
IS-Ra_El has you by the balls.
>>
You never understood that you answer to ME.
I let you have your way until now.
>>
>>20454985
Yeah, by the remaining part of the population that doesn't fucking suck, idiot.
>>
>>20455023
What group that 21% of the population together?
>>
>>20454569
You say I'm not him but you
continue to imply I am

I can see why you're a waste of time
>>
>>20452472
It sucks waiting.

My life doesn't really begin until my birthday this year.

Right now I just feel like I am in training
>>
>>20452472
My side chick left me a week ago. Why the fuck did I even start a relationship with her? And why does it hurt so fucking much...?
>>
>>20455031
I am willing to take my chances by saying this sincerely:

kys please
>>
I am justice

You don't understand that fully yet but you will in time. Underestimate us because that makes our attack easier. God, I love you baby but I will murder you for my cause.
>>
File: 1541278243594.jpg (114 KB, 996x1280)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>20454174
>>20455009

Okay. Step back a sec and breathe. It's just your birthday and you got everyday of life to worry about real shit. Also nobody actually cares about your birthday as you're not special. Sorry, you just aren't. Nobody fucking cares. That's okay, YOU still should enjoy your birthday as its special to you. Make sure you enjoy it no matter what but DON'T put a bunch of unwarranted importance on a day as that just makes bad birthdays.
Next, think a sec, is it a lie and they're really trying to hurt you? If you don't know you can't be 100% upset yet. But if it really is then rage and let it all out - do extra crazy things for your birthday and make sure you have a MEGA good time or at least fucking try as much as possible as that will be the best revenge and relief for heartbreak you could ever get. But you need to give them a chance - it could be true as far as you know right now. Be the person you think they'd want you to be - if everything falls apart, you were the better side, ya? Just make plans for your birthday without them and wait and see what happens - you could make your whole birthday to unwind to the fullest if you need to - just let people know what's going on in that case.
>>
>>20452472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJOho6sIFSA
>>
>>20455052
Alright, I'll try my best. Thanks.
>>
>>20455043
You wish on me what you're to cowardice to do yourself
>>
>>20452472
Cheating in marriage is the second biggest sin in the bible only topped by murder itself.

Marriage etymology: formal declaration

declaration etymology: an explanation, a statement, action of stating clearly

Just saying I like you or I love you is enough to seal the pact. Just acting in a way the gives you the feels seals the pact.

If anybody fucks you over just know they will get fucked over by Karma hard.

Enjoy Hell Sluts. God Hates You
>>
They told me you are history.

I would've saved you but you are too dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg-Q-Acv4qs
>>
>>20455009
>>20454174
Give it a few weeks in case something bad happened (my worrysome self always assumes the worst), but if it turns out she ghosted you, then she's a cunt, and you should block her so that she doesn't even have the chance to be in your life again. Nobody is so busy that they can't reply to a text (or whatever your method of communication is).
>>
>>20454729
Okay, I’ll find someone else if that’s what you want.
>>
>>20455069
>Cheating in marriage is the second biggest sin in the bible
Guess I'm going to hell then...
>>
Even the dumbest Q fucks get it...but not you! No way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM
>>
>>20455091
get what?
>>
>>20455064
No problem. You asked.
Trying hard is all you can do cause it hurts so hard right now and you don't even have the answers yet which makes it all worse. It's an already stressful situation and you're going through it the first time like a champ. Hope you get to enjoy something on your birthday, just remember fuck negative things for a bit, its your day even if nobody gives a fuck or just wants to ruin it
>>
>>20455096
FUCKING GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you. Even that dumb kid gets it!
FUCK you!
>>
My Dad died when I was 13. On April first, it'll have been ten years since he died.

Fuck. I miss him and his goofy sense of humor so damn much sometimes. There are so many things that I wish I could ask him now that I'm an adult, there are so many milestones in my life that I wish he could have been alive to see.
>>
>>20455100
The king of the fucking caste is clueless. You are smarter than him. Know that
>>
>>20455100
get what? dubs like you

nice get
>>
>>20454610
I disagree. It means I can go to sleep or do anything instead of being used as a replacement for his hand, or used to boost his ego, or be used to help him momentarily forget about his ex/lack of success/problems. It's great unless the guy is completely sexually selfless and broken, but then... he's broken. Best keep your dicks to yourselves.
>>
>>20455103
wait am I a king or something?

what do I win?
>>
>>20455107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk

That's why I chose you. You are smarter than him.
>>
>>20455117
Z?
>>
You sure do keep your priorities in check, don't you? Is it worth it? Over the thrill? Over being part of a group of losers you don't know? You just threw everything away for absolutely nothing. You did it before and you're doing it now. Yet, you can't stop. Because that's who you are. A mess who thinks you're control. You get nothing. Everybody loses.
>>
Defeatism
>I'm about 8 years too late
>>
I win
>>
>>20455123
what's their to get? I could die tomorrow by getting hit by a car.

I'll take the losers cause at least I have people around me that I can bullshit with a little instead of chasing the almighty dollar like it's the highest power. Which I do, but on my terms.
>>
>>20455114
You win everything. He is going to kick himself.
>>
>>20455136
I win you faggot
>>
Right now, you think this is a game. It is but you don't quite yet understand the stakes. If you did, you'd be too intimidated to play.
>>
>>20455139
what are we winning exactly?

A nintendo switch? a new car? a Hawaiian vacation?
>>
>>20455139
someone using the term 'faggot' never wins.

I'm not a guy, I'm a woman....with big succulent tits that you will never taste.
>>
I was looking at pictures from the past and is just incredible how I have been totally destroyed...

I had to stop watching them because it hurts too much. Realizing that I was once more or less a normal person with friends, partying, girlfriend, some objective in life, hope for the future, illusion to live, all of those things...

Now I don't know what I even am. Just a pathetic being that eats and sleeps, and is all day on the internet. Hopeless, etc.

I don't see the point of keep living like this.
>>
>>20455146
Tell him if you want him to get it, genius. Stop playing larp mind games.
>>
>>20455149
He knows he has to work for it. Harder than he has ever worked in life.
>>
File: mylife.gif (1.67 MB, 333x281)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>20455141
people should rely on each other not gurus playing a nuclear card game if that's what you're going at.

Why make life harder then it is. It's fun and we got all the weed, candy, soda, ice cream, pizza, and video games we need for many years to come. Why all this bullshit
>>
>>20455133
>What's their
It's "there". If you're going to roleplay like someone else, at least learn some English first, you pathetic creature
>>
>>20455158
sorry man

didnt realize I was being graded
>>
>>20455152
>>20455146
>>20455143
>>20455139
>>20455136
>>20455114
>>20455103
>>20455100
>>20455096
>>20455091
lol what the fuck is going on here?
>>
File: 1539288177035.jpg (18 KB, 400x399)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>20452472
I want someone to hold me until I understand how being close to someone is nice.
>>
>>20455153
Honestly, you don't understand. No offense but some idiot in mom's basement isn't who I am referring to. He knows what I'm talking about. You aren't him.
>>
>>20455164
thank fucking god

I'm schizo so forgive me
>>
>>20452472
I think I fucked, I've known this girl for about a year and we hung out a couple months ago. I would have immediately asked her out again, but I had a prior arrangement right after. When I got back, I texted her and got nothing in response. A month later I texted her again, got a response but didn't get to ask to hang out before more radio silence. Today, against my better judgement I double texted, asking her if she would to hang out. Did I fuck up /adv/?
>>
>>20455161
I will let you in on out secret.

It's a secret.

Got it?
>>
>>20455162
>understand how being close to someone is nice
What? I've been alone my whole life and now always feel like I wish someone was holding me. You don't understand the feeling through desire alone? I feel like I do...
>>
>>20455027
Anyone with a functioning IQ level.
>>
>>20455171
our*
>>
>>20455169
triple texting is where things go bad

unless she responds with triple texts it's a bad move until you get closer and then you can bomb her
>>
>>20455171
What is this some kind of fucking secret code where if I say the right garbled response you'll show me the way to the reptilians?
>>
>>20455172
No immediate understanding as I have no immediate desire is why. I have a desire to understand because I'm told that's what a human being is supposed to like and be like in general. Maybe I'm missing out.
>>
>>20455177
Noted, what about texts regarding typos made in previous texts? Also, is there a way to salvage this or am I SOL.
>>
>>20455194
those are fine i guess

your fine. just wait. you have anxiety right now.

If she responds then cool. May take a couple days. If not- whatever. press on
>>
>>20455172
>>20455193

Oh! Didn't think to ask at first. What made things change for you, if they did? the way you wrote that makes me think it could of changed for you because of:
>and now
>>
>>20455206
You're right, I need to calm down. I just really like this one and relationships are a touchy subject for me. It would be nice to finally get having a gf off my bucket list, especially with one whose company I enjoy.
>>
>>20455217
Well, I moved out of my parents. Then I started to feel more alone. I found I actually *needed* to get a cat just to get by, but its not really enough.
I've experienced some pretty bad depression in the past and a bad trip mixing ritalin with waaaay too many weed edibles, so maybe now I just understand the value of being close to someone.

When you break down, depending on how it happens, you can learn a lot I guess I think
>>
>>20455251
I wish I had more positive answer to give.
>>
>>20455251
Also, I don't really know. I think it comes and goes, but nowadays I really feel like I want someone to just hold me. I just want friends and a girl to hold me against her lap or chest and tell me she loves me and encourages me to do my best...
I don't really know when it started, but it seems to have happened after I moved out. And I'm 30 now, so maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
>>20452884
>>20452895
>>20452906
>>20452921
>>20452925
>>20452937

Stop spamming and take your meds psycho
>>
File: 1547327729553.jpg (161 KB, 1200x1214)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>20455251
Ah you learned via hard experience. I have had similar things in life in terms of level of hardship and isolation but I never developed anything.
Now I may be just fucked up lol but at least you developed that capacity 'cause you're right, you can learn a lot about yourself when you break down.I'm sure it's not the most pleasant thing in circumstance but at least you have it to utilize when you are able.
Thanks for the reply!
>>
>>20455260
I want a girl to have a girl, you know the obvious shit.
But then, I also don't feel like I've made home for myself since I had to move out on my own, even though I do technically still live relatively close to my parents. I want friends to hang out with. I want a girl to be friends with and provide me with warmth and all that other shit.

Its practically a necessity to get by now. I feel like its slowly becoming a need.
>>
File: 1545704482481.jpg (24 KB, 480x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>20455267
>>20455252
>>20455260
Oh I didn't see these but they make me feel basically the same sentiment; you matured and now you have the desire at least. That's some petty personal stuff though so thanks again.
Have a nice day to you and kitty.
>>
>>20455260
>>20455251
>>20455271
Oh god... now I'm all fucked up again.
>>
>>20452778
>>20452895
>>20454167

huh????

sorry but this message wasn't meant for anyone here.... I don't know who you are?
>>
Those people love me now only because I really was the best at my old job, but if I ever did come back, that admiration won't last.
Even the people that seem to hate me over there know deep down they're fucked with regret.

I enjoy schadenfreude to an extent, but I genuinely just can't come back. Once a transfer is done, that's it. My ass ascends elsewhere.

The only true way I can 'fight' for the old job is if several people were fired there, that kitchen becomes lenient with rules, and two people I deem cool become supervisors. That, and obviously a massive pay raise with overtime access.

Bottom line, they actually have to treat me like a king before all else. That will never happen, hence I won't bother.
>>
It is definitely entirely your fault.
You tried to make me feel guilty and take the blame to save yourself and I felt guilty and low for a while. But you are the one who is a liar and a jerk. You act like you are sorry now but I aplogized to you and gave you so many chances to be honest and you just turned on me over and over. You are stalking me. You nearly got me killed by your psycho ex gf. You left me to feel insane, brokenhearted, and gross all by myself. You should at least own up to it. You're really pathetic and I hate that I can't get over this. Sometimes I'm okay but sometimes I'm not. You dumped me, called me and let me come back to your country just to dump me again, go back to the ex you were dating before me and still working together with while dating me, never told her or yoir froends or family about me, stalked me for years, then used me again to have an emotional affair because you now married this woman, then when she is hurt or wants to divorce you tell me it is all my fault. That you almost killed yourself because I left, even though you dumped me, and now you want to kill yourself because you chose to keep talking to me and risk the marriage that you said you were so happy about. And NOW you are divorced and still stalking me!?!?!?

There is no way I can ever trust you again. And no way I can see you differently now. And you have the nerve to cry like you are somehow a victim in all this?

I want to feel bad for you and help you and hope for your happiness anyway but I've realized it is because I had real genuine feelings for you. One sided feelings. Whereas to you I am just good for an affair and a scapegoat to all life's problems.

I wish we never met.
>>
File: 1542564723358s.jpg (7 KB, 250x187)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>lol I keep missing you by so close

>>20455271
>slowly becoming a need.
It is, but work at with a pace. Notice the small achievements you are making towards the goal is the best I can think of to say so quick as I just missed you by so close each time haha

>>20455284
From substance? Ah who could blame ya after all that? If in the head? Well, clever enough to see it right now so you'll fix that.
Didn't mean in case to put you anywhere bad there, Anon'. You're just helping me understand this so you've brought up a bunch of complex AF bad things to mind. However you're fucked up - you got this. A person who is just trying to help a stranger understand your own circumstance surely has the capacity find another or others.
>>
men are assholes
they act like they are nice but it is only to gain something
then they'll be mean if they don't get their way
or if they do then they'll get bored and greedy
they make everything womens fault whether it is or it isn't

a 30 year old man should know better than to use a young depressed woman as a toy and act like he is the victim. what the fuck.
>>
Why does rejection hurt so?
>>
>>20455333
How young are we talking? Why is she considered innocent?
>>
>>20455341

I think it hurts when you really wanted something or someone so you got invested. It hurts when you thought deep down you were going to get what you desired and rejection is like it being taken away from you even though it was never yours. And not only at that moment but it feels like your future is taken from you.

Being rejected by someone you really liked or by a job you really wanted means you may have to start over in life.
>>
>>20452472
How do I stop crying? It doesn't feel good any more/right now. Now its almost like waiting for vomit.
My head hurts and I don't know what the fuck to do about it.
>>
File: 1535907164682.png (596 KB, 800x800)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>>20455341
Because your best hopes are shattered but you know you have no right to say that they shouldn't be; however, you still want them back exactly the way you wanted. But you can't have that, so you try to make a new set of hopes, but you worry they will be smashed - but you still want them the same way nonetheless.
Well that's just my two bits.
>>
>>20455357
Figure out what you're upset about.
>>
>>20455333
Yeah I agree that men are asshole. Basic and needy, I could elaborate with countless examples but I'm too lazy.
>>
>>20455348

It's not about age it's about mental state and experience. I was 21. I was in a foreign country where I barely knew the language but he had lived in my country before and could speak well, I had zero dating experience and a lot of anxiety and depression from ptsd and childhood trauma. And I trusted an experience guy who seemed really kind with my first relationship, kiss, my virginity, my complete trust. I told him how depressed and suicidal I was on the night he slept with me. Because my friends helped me with my anxiety and said you have to open up to people. And it turns out he was just lying so much to me. It's bs.

I am mature and intelligent but when it comes to someone you really lik and imvested it emotionally it all goes out tje window and you become vulnerable.
>>
>>20455366
I know what I'm... upset about it but I don't want to think about it because I'll cry again and my head will hurt more...
>>
>>20455372
No its fine I just need to stop thinking about it and refocus... not think about stupid things like girls.
>>
>>20455371
dang sorry. i only sleep with girls I intend to marry.

they always get cold feet and drop out of the relationship tho
>>
>>20455371
You shouldn't have put out so early or could have at least dated a younger guy that you could grow and learn with.
>>
Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing? No. Nobody cares, there is no God. I'll take everyting to the grave, and it won't take long. Life is terribly lonely. You care and you love and you are there and it's always one-sided.
>>
I don't want your attention and I'm purposely trying not to get it, but when I do, I get delighted but then it passes and I become mortified.
Every damn time.
You still made my day though.
>>
>>20455422
Why do you get mortified?
>>
>>20455400

I waited 3 months.
And he still called me back and kept an emotional connection to me later and again years latee even though we never slept together again. He was using me emotionally not sexually. I mean the first time was a very good experience to me because I liked him and he was passionate. It was his behavior later that really ticked me off, like I was supposed to have stayed with him while he pushed me away with his own insecurities. You know I just don't view sex as something you give to men to get them. Sex isn't something for trade.

Can't trust fucking anyone then I guess
>>
>>20455400
>>20455474

Also after him I did try younger guys near my age. But they were terrible. They couldn't hold a conversation, they didn't get what I was saying half the time, they were even more insecure, they were boring and insensitive, and they were terrible at sex. And while they were cute they weren't even my type of guy. The first one was my ideal type, which is why I decided the age different didn't bother me anymore to give him a chance, at first we were just friends.
>>
>>20455483
Not all guys your age are like that - it reads as if you were seeing guys that are both dumb and rude.
>And while they were cute they weren't even my type of guy.
Go for a type of guy around your age, genius.
>>
>>20455495

Sure let me just pick them off the ideal boyfriend tree in my backyard.

It's really not that easy lol
>>
>>20455506
Now you're getting somewhere.
>>
>>20455457
Social Anxiety
Mostly.
>>
>>20452472
You flaked on me with excuses five times now.

Today was the last straw.

All I wanted was to have coffee with you.

I blocked your number and deleted your contact. You won't hear from me again.

I'm not texting you for the fuck of it. I don't know you. You could be partying with dudes or texting a dozen other guys for all I know.

I've been played before and even told you that yet you continued to not change.

I'm sorry Z, but I've got to go. I'm not having fun anymore
>>
>>20455513
The only way to get over it is to try to get their attention.
>>
I don't think you've ever been poor before.
>>
>>20455624
Get a job.
>>
>>20455624
maybe ask me for help over coffee which I pay for for you
>>
>>20455624
How's your running water?

A fucking miracle.

How's your internet?

A mindblowing blessing from god and your ancestors

idiot

I don't think you can fathom what real poverty is
>>
I feel like murder is within my capacity lately.

Like one day someone could do or say something really fucking stupid that slights me and I slam their throat so hard with my fist or elbow that their trachea gets obstructed or punctured out of frustration.
>>
>>20455624
I bought a top quality parfait for desert. Do you know how much it cost me?

A nice walk in wonderful climate and TWO DOLLARS

People like you are the problem with the world.

Spoiled Rotted
>>
>>20455624
Another thing!

Stop spending money on Alcohol and Tobacco all the damn time. I know you don't care about your physical health cause you want to die so badly, but what about YOUR FINANCIAL HEALTH. It's Cancer to it. One pack of cigs is two days of good eating
>>
>>20455627
>>20455646
>>20455648
>>20455658
That's not it... It's regarding pricey consumable products which you're expected to buy regularly, which isn't food.
>>
>>20455676
I don't smoke or drink. The worst thing I consume is store-brand instant coffee.
>>
>>20455677
like?

I don't use a car. I walk or use Uber (which I deem expensive, but I don't go out much except for work), and the bus (shocking)

Phone plan? My phone was 20$ and it works great. It's a smartphone too. The plan is cheap too.

Rent?
Got me there. that shit's expensive af (although the person I am venting to doesn't pay rent either, but complains about being super poor all the time yet is a chainsmoker)
>>
>>20452472
I'm about to throw up my lithium again tonight

People always say take your meds, but they don't know that they make you physically ill
>>
>>20455683
I don't use a car either. Walking feels great.

It's a friend of mine who doesn't understand that not everyone can afford to spend hundreds biweekly on beauty products and is giving me shit for having blindspots. I just can't make out details on certain parts of my face, even with my glasses on.
>>
>>20455695
you're gurl?

I have a question for you.

Did I do the right thing here>>20455611

I feel kinda bad ghosting this chick
>>
>>20455695
Also, yeah makeup just seems like a hobby to me for some girls. An expensive one
>>
>>20455697
nvm, this chick is the one I am venting about in the first place so I guess if I have to rant about her on the 9th most popular website on the net then she isn't the one for me
>>
>>20455697
I'd say you're in the right. If someone doesn't want to respond to you over small, fun things like that then they simply aren't worth your time or effort.

It hurts but don't feel bad, you'll find someone better.
>>
>>20455745
cool thanks



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.