[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How hard is it for someone to flip the switch and kill someone?

I think I'm a relatively normal person, but I have a short fuse like a lot of people do. I don't think it's too hard to believe that if someone did something like spat on me or keyed my car I'd punch them to the ground and stamp on their head until they died. Humans are fragile and anger makes people act irrationally.

How realistic is this view?
>>
I mean if someone keyed my truck I wouldn't kill them but I would absolutely cop assault charges.
>>
>>20449953
>Humans are fragile and anger makes people act irrationally.
No, anger makes YOU act irrationally. Seek help.
>>
>>20449953
Yeah yeah you're a huge faggot we get it whatever, post more of the girl OP.
>>
>>20449982
Do you really think people are acting rationally when they punch someone, the back of their head slams into the pavement and they die, then they spend 10 years in prison for manslaughter? That kind of thing happens all the time.
>>
>>20450031
>That kind of thing happens all the time.
By all the time, you mean 1 out of 500 people will punch someone, and like 1 out of 1000 will go to jail for it. You know because an old man, a child, or a woman will not punch you to death if you spat on them. Neither will a professional, emotionally healthy family man, a docile guy, a man with a purpose other than rotting behind a cell. WOW SURE HAPPENS A LOT
>>
>>20450031
Source
>>
>>20449953
You have issues. Maybe you should focus on self help like doing calming things and exercise to relieve tension. Do something crazy like rock climbing or sky diving. Get therapy
>>
File: hot35.png (2 MB, 923x1031)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>20450051
diovana königsreuter

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.