[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1546653059343.jpg (23 KB, 403x403)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Subject related. Just want some blind hope I guess
>>
>>20449922
>Significant Other

Well I'm not married so I wouldn't use that term for myself. The girls I've been with is maybe like 30% I met online and 70% I met through work/college/friends/hobbies/IRL
>>
/r9k/. Ironic, isn't it?
>>
I was at a bar talking to a friend. She was there talking to a thirsty beta who paid for all her drinks. When she noticed me, she left the beta, walked up to me, and introduced herself. We talked for a bit but nothing happened beyond that, as I already had a girlfriend at the time. We barely spoke after that, maybe the occasional hello when I'd see her at uni, until months later when both of us happened to be single at the same time. I offered a night out to distract her from her recently ended relationship. It was an incredibly fun night and we mutually felt amazing chemistry. It's almost 5 years since that time she came up to me at the bar and we're still happily together. Going to propose to her soon.
>>
>>20450007
>uni
EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>20450042
not him, but what's the problem? University is high school 2.0 so of course you meet loads of people there
>>
>>20450056
IM FUCKING 27
>>
>>20449950
depends on the year, really. /r9k/ has changed dramatically since 2008.
>>
>>20449950
Same

We're getting married soon
>>
>>20450007
>When she noticed me, she left the beta, walked up to me, and introduced herself.

I have never ever seen this happen anywhere. wtf?
>>
File: 1533606900112.jpg (79 KB, 480x953)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>20450061
So? I'm 33 and going to uni either next year or the year after lmao

>>20450062
4chan as a whole changed radically and for the worst in the span of 10 years, let alone 15 years. I remember r9k just being a chill place to write funny stories about trying to ask girls out and accidentally farting and whatever.
>>
>>20450075
Where the hell did you get the money/transcript to do that
I cant go to college unless I live on campus. I will literally get zero work done if I do anything else.
>>
>>20450073
A friend of hers showed her a picture of me before that, and she thought I was cute. After a few free drinks she had enough courage to come up and say hi.

Maybe it was a desperate attempt to get away from the guy.
>>
>>20450083
>Where the hell did you get the money

same as anyone who goes to uni. Also I'm not American so it doesn't cost that much.

>I cant go to college unless I live on campus. I will literally get zero work done if I do anything else.

That doesn't sound good, you should try and fix that.
>>
>>20450105
Too big to fix. I've had this problem my whole life. I simply work around it.
>>
>>20449922
On 4chan. We met through an online DnD game that was organized through a /vg/ general

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.