[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ATOGA 1661534882.jpg (30 KB, 449x381)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
https://youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
>like each other on dating site
>"I want someone with a free heart", she says on her profile
>message her "Hi! What's up? My heart couldn't be more free, I don't even have an ex"
>mfw she replied
Kek
Let's see how long this lasts.

UPDATE
>tell her "I may not have experience, but at least I have maturity. Well, except for believing in Disney princesses"
>she: "awwww... Which princess do you like?"
And we are continuing from there.

Wtf is happening, guys?
>>
>>20447027
you're live streaming a conversation I have no interest in, to a thread it doesn't belong.
>>
ok femanons I've got two questions for you:
>1- what is your opinions on male pubes, to what extent should they be trimmed if at all
>2- what erotic fiction do you read / are most popular. I want to learn the tropes of female fantasy so I can emulate them.
>>
I've read somewhere that in order to make a girl like you you can ask her to do small favors for you.
Is this true?
>>
Hey ladies in the place. I'm callin' out to ya

How would you feel about a man who talked like Patrick Mahomes?
>>
>>20447048
no
>>
Ladies, what's the best way to get under a woman's skin? If I want to hurt a woman to her very core using only words, how do I go about it?
>>
>>20447048
You can't make a girl like you
Either she does or she doesn't. If she likes you, she'll do you a favor
>>
>>20447048
Wtf? Just be funny and charming and stop trying to play weird games.
>>
>>20447065
Refuse sex.
>>
>>20447076
Kek. True story, several years in, while I barely remember it, apparently my girlfriend still holds it against me the two times I gave her “blue balls”.
>>
Whenever I make eye contact with my colleague he starts smiling really bright and I do too.

Am I overthinking this?
>>
>>20447048
Yes, but you can't make someone who hated you like you.
It works but only if the person already likes you enough to be friends with you.
>>
>>20447087
read the faq
>>
>>20447087
No.
>>
>>20447086
There's not many things that a girl finds more offensive because they truly believe that men would fuck anything that moves and so the refusal hits right in their self esteem problems.
>>
>>20447076
Is this true?

This girl from my university offered for me to stay the night(And fuck) and I said no and she looked really hurt. Didn't realise this was a thing.
>>
>>20447101
>>20447099
Girls are born with self esteem problems and taught to find validation externally, from their friends and from men, rather than finding it within. This, coupled with the fact that they keep alive the myth that men only ever think about sex and would fuck a 2/10 methhead, you hit them right in their weakest spot by refusing sex.

That's on top of how bad it feels to get rejected after putting yourself out there. Double whammy.
>>
Why the hell do girls take rejection or at least what they think is rejection so personally? If I don't pick up on a hint, do feel like I know them well enough, am caught off guard, or just don't want to hop into bed at that exact moment, they always look pissed and never want to to talk to me again.
>>
>>20447087
Possibly. Could also be that on some level he thinks you’re pretty/easy on the eyes, or sweet, or nice.

People naturally have an inclination to smile/be extra cordial towards others who they find attractive. It’s almost a subconscious reaction that doesn’t have much to do with thought processes.

So all this doesn’t necessarily mean that he is actually *intersted* in you. Just that you’re not an eyesore to him.
>>
>>20447101
Pretty true. Personally I think it's just that they can handle rejection as well due to inexperience in that arena more than anything else.
>>
Girls, why don't you pompoir?
>>
>>20447170
Stay on /soc/ you pitiful loser.
>>
>>20447170
kinda hurts after a while
>>
File: 1380507603121.jpg (294 KB, 760x901)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
There's this one girl I kind of like, but I'm not fucking sure where I stand

>We talk constantly when we see each other
>Pretty much only talks to me out of everyone here
>Hang out with her
>Don't even have to do anything special, just being around her makes me happy
>The the thing is getting to actually get her outside is difficult
>Always has a reason she can't do something despite saying she likes hanging out with me

Most recent one is a party we've been invited to, but she'll only go if I go. I'm not too interested in the party itself, but I am interested in spending time with her. I've asked her if she's going by saying "So are you going? Cause I'm only really going if you are" and then I would try and steer it into us just doing a separate activity but she hasn't responded yet.

Sometimes it makes me feel like she just talks to me because I'm the only one that talks to her and it makes me want to give up. Idk.
>>
girls, would you have your bf as your business partner or not?
>>
Girls, what do you like to see on someones dating profile? Hobbies and interests are obvious, but i dont want to feel like im building a resume
>>
guys, how do you feel about girls who read?
>>
>>20447230
It's good. As long as you aren't reading YA in your 20s.
>>
>>20447230
Love them as I am an avid reader myself.
>>
>>20447230
I do, in fact, prefer my women to be literate.
>>
>>20447230
I personally find it a great interest that not enough people appreciate. Depends on the genre ofcourse
>>
>>20447230
Reading is pretty much girl vidya in that it's basic as hell but a good partner won't have an issue with your interests and a great partner will try to share in them.
>>
>>20447230
Generally positive, but differing tastes in literature could easily reflect differing values
>>
Female:

Is sex with Chad that amazing? I mean a legit Chad.
>>
>5'1'
>4.5" (erect penis)
>Below average face
>No social skills
>No talents
>Stupid
>Can't even do a manual labor job
>>
>>20447278
Depends, most have sub 5 inch dicks. I think it's God's way of compensating and why they became gym addicts
>>
>>20447301
Please, for your own sake, stop posting about this. Have you started working out yet?
>>
>>20447301
Chix like winners
Maybe be a jockey and win horse races
>>
>>20447306
Are you saying all Chad's are gym rats?
I assumed more confidence and tall
>>
>>20447308
...no, I work over night so I'm either at work or sleeping, plus I work a physical job so I don't have any energy for a workout
>>
Why can't I remember anything anymore? I want to be able to hold down a job.
>>
girl at work today that I’m really interested in told me that she liked my shirt. Did she really like my shirt or is that how women show interest? I’m an autist
>>
What would you say is the maximum bodyfat to be able to have sex with a girl. I'm looking to lose a lot of weight via fasting, but I don't know when I'll look okay.
>>
Do guys like converse/vans on girls?
>>
>>20447351
12%
>>
>>20447346
Compliment her back and then ask her out
>>
I think my friend's mom hit on me.

I sent friend senpai small gifts for Christmas with some gingerbread men I made. Friend thanks me profusely. I received a card thanking me today. There was a comment about how my friend ate all the cookies but she guessed it was ok because she found me first.

Am I being dumb? That seems a little flirty. What odd phrasing.
>>
>>20447357
I only notice shoes about one time in ten
Unless she is tall then I check to see if it's heels or fo reals
But sure they're ok
>>
>>20447357
Yes, mavis.
>>
>>20447373
>You have a nice back, do you do lat pulldowns? We should talk about them over dinner
>>
>>20447357
As a foot fetishist, if the rest of the outfit permits, it can be cute. But I prefer flats, sandals or kitten heels. There are some Adidas with thin soles that are a good alternative to the Converse.
If you're fat, just no.

>>20447391
Kek
>>
>>20447212
>>20447212
Please respond
>>
>>20447230
>guys, how do you feel about girls who read?

My gf worked at a bookstore for several years and was a library science major. It's one of the things we first bonded over.

I have also dated plenty that weren't the most literate. It's a plus, but not the end all be all of qualities/interests.

>>20447357
>Do guys like converse/vans on girls?

I "like" them about as much as I "dislike" them. Which is to say, no real fucks given.

And I say this a say this as a one of the rare dudes who *does* look at shoes and how they match outfits.

They're just so ubiquitous so as to be unnoticeable.
>>
>>20447453
Barring legitimate excuses and other claims on their time, a girl who likes you will make the effort to spend time with you doing things.

>hey lets do that thing this weekend
>>omg anon I'm sorry but I really can't it's my family's gathering this weekend
>oh, that's okay have fun
>>but I'm definitely free to go and do the thing on tuesday if you want

I think your situation might still go either way, and it might just require going to a party you don't want to go to with her. She'll only go if you go, you'll only go if she goes. It doesn't matter if neither of you are especially keen on the venue because you're there to hang out with each other. Rather than trying to use your unwillingness to go to steer her toward doing something else, just go to the party and use that as your foot in the door to hanging out outside of wherever it is you met, work I'm assuming.

Once you've established that you are still fun to be around in her spare time it's much easier to get that second hang out rolling.
>>
File: 22567486._UX75_.jpg (4 KB, 75x122)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>23 virgin
>last semster, i get an amazing full time offer in a different state
> 2 months ago meet this amazing girl who is interested in me
>she is 22 virgin (or so she says) Asian qt
>I tell her about my offer she says she doesn't mind LDR
>we go out
>we're official after the first date
>we don't have sex till now. She is not ready. She is virgin so I'm okay with this.
>she tells me she got a full time offer at an amazing company in the state we are in currently
>I bring up what will we do in the future since both of us knows the other won't sacrifice an amazing career at least this early on in our realtionship
>she says let's just see if it works.
>I am too sacred to face break up but I put 100% into the relationship still.
>weeks on I notice she is not giving a 100% into this. I tell her this.
>she denies it in the beginning but then apologizes and says that I'm right and promises to correct that.
>today I had the balls to bring this up again.
>I tell her that our relationship has no future. And if we should minimize the pain we would inflect at each other and to end this now.
>she agrees.
>she says that this was the reason she didnt put a 100% she was trying to protect herself.
>we keep talking. We both admit it's not what we want to do. But it could be the right thing.
>we eventually back out. And decide to give this a chance. Maybe in the future one of us is willing to sacrifice.
> I agree but only if she promises to put 100% into this relationship.
>she promises to do that. Saying that I deserve that.

Did we both fuck up? Ik were both inexperienced but we reaaaally like each other, and we have only been together for 2 month. Imagine how much better it will be in the future. Maybe then one of us will be willing to sacrifice or evem both of us!

Also, I wonder if she said she is virgin just because she doesn't want to commit physical realtionship with me. I want to ask about that without making it sound like I'm just trying to have sex.
>>
>>20447357
We don't care about your shoes.
>>
>>20447477
>Maybe then one of us will be willing to sacrifice

You know this reads like "maybe then she will be willing to sacrifice" right?

I'm sure she knows that you more or less expect it to be her that bends her neck. Sure, you might conceivably do it if you got a good job offer nearer to her, but if that doesn't happen then it'll be her because she's the girl and you're the bread winner.

You should have just split. You two had the right idea. Leave it now before you get hurt by a relationship that is LDR in the first place and is unsustainable in the second.

I wish you luck, but you done fucked up.
>>
>>20447357
If I notice, they're a bit childish. If you're <22 then that's probably fine.
>>
>>20447492
>You know this reads like "maybe then she will be willing to sacrifice" right?
I made it very clear that this was not the case. I would never make her quit unless she is 100% sure she wants too.
>>
>>20447530
Right, but if you were willing then you'd have just said it. You're supposing that ONE of you might eventually be willing, but deep down assuming it will be her.

A relationship of 2 months is nothing. If you're both inexperienced I get why you can't see just how unreasonable it is to expect a LDR relationship to go anywhere based on some big MAYBE questions about the future.

Date someone you can see 3 or 4 times a week, don't waste your or her time on what you've got now.
>>
>>20447324
Well as long as you're getting some exercise. If you get a healthy diet you can probably get in pretty good shape without much extra effort.
>>
>>20447470
Well she just texting me saying she doesn't think she's going, I asked why but it's pretty clear nothing will ever come of this. Time to move on I suppose.
>>
>>20447357
Vans. Converse are pseudo-lesbo.
>>
>>20447351
It doesn't matter. 12 seems too low to me.
>>
>>20447334
You probably do remember. You get lazy and just tell yourself that you don't.
>>
>>20447230
Depends if you're a "bookworm" or just a person who reads. I prefer the latter.
>>
I keep hearing that a lot of girls are actually scared of big dicks and don't enjoy them. How true is this and what should I expect and/or do at 8.5x6?
>>
>>20447621

Get used to rarely, if ever, going all the way to the hilt.
>>
>>20447624
That doesn't sound that bad. Is going balls deep really that good?
>>
File: sk37_ejcscanon_.jpg (31 KB, 400x265)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
(pic related) My friend and I both have foind new boyfriend's whole on holidays in Africa. We couldn't find any decent grown up men on our own country (Sweden) because they are all busy playing videogames or they are just stupid or violent.
Trust me the sex is great and we occasionally swap partners, they are very sweet and protective of us.
My problem is with the looks and comments we are getting from people in the street, how do I get it through to people that they are racists?
>>
>>20447651
Post selfie with timestamp if you want me to believe this isn't bait.
>>
>Me 32 year old lawyer, no kids, not married, full head of hair, not fat

>21 year old office worker from Courthouse matches with me on bumble

Female wants date, I cancel on her Monday and we reschedule for Wednesday

She asks if we're still down to meet up for wine on Wednesday, I say yes

We spend 2 hours together, have a few drinks, have physical contact (no kissing but plenty of touching, her legs between mine, etc.)

Mentions that her last relationship left her really fucked up, says her Dad calls her a "trash magnet" because of the types of guys she normally dates

Tells me mom raised her, Dad wasn't really around most of childhood, but came into her life when she was older.
Tells me a story about how abusive last BF was, works as a welder

>RedFlag.jpeg

Basically asks me in a roundabout way if I normally look for much younger women (of course I do, who wouldn't?) wants to know if I just fuck them and move on.

I actually kinda like her, would be interested in getting to know her more.

Have a nice time, end date

Get a text fairly early in the morning about how she had a nice time but thinks she wants to stay single longer after last bad relationship, says she's not really ready

I say hey that's fine, I had a nice time and I understand.

But now I'm wondering if maybe me being older and stable threw her for a loop, like maybe she actually is a trash magnet or that's what she prefers.

So - question for females, is this just Daddy issues? I obviously get that she's not interested which is fine, but she was really interested when I kept putting her off and remained aloof - and as soon as I actually showed interest it was like a switch went off in her.

Anyway, just wanted to know your thoughts.
>>
>>20447655
Sorry I can't do that. It is against my boyfriend's culture.
>>
Girls, would you ever date a guy who sometimes cries due to loneliness? Of course, you worthless bitches will never know what it feels like because people want to be around you all the time due to the wet hole between your legs (no, not because of your "amazing personality").
>>
>>20447655
Reverse image search it bro. The picture comes from a review of the 1996 book Race Traitor.
>>
Girls:

Should I be concerned about my gf looking up her ex everyday on social media? I caught her doing this numerous times. and it seems like she's been doing it for the past month. I asked her why she is doing this, and she said just because. Mind you, she dumped him for me. We've been going out for 3 months. They aren't on speaking terms though.

Should I be worried?
>>
>>20447717
Yes me and friend were asked by the author to take those photos. We have bee battling these issues for 23 years. Please help
>>
Going to a house party tomorrow, I'm tired of the single life, how do I go about meeting someone at one of these things?
>>
>>20447733
Go in, grab a drink, hang with your friends and scope out the room. When you see a girl you like go up and talk to her.
>>
>>20447722
Man here - going on my own experience, don't try to control her it will only make her want to do it more.

Instead, put it out of your memory and just treat her well, show her through your actions that you're a better guy.

I know it's hard because deep down this bothers you a lot but speaking about it or trying to stop it will only further degrade the situation.

There is also the possibility that you're the rebound and that maybe she's still trying to "win" her breakup from her ex by checking in on him to see if he's dating someone hotter than her.
>>
>>20447655
Look at the shit quality of that picture, it's 100% bait.
>>
>>20447733
Drink someone else's alcohol to save money. Stand with your back to the wall so you don't get punched from behind. Walk up to women and say "post feet"
>>
>>20447740
That last part scares me because it sounds like she cares enough about him to the point where she really wants to be better than him. She does mention him a lot in conversations.
>>
Ladies, When you have to pee really bad and catch it at the last minute/second, what exactly do you grab?
>>
Girls. Why you get back in the car when you are filling the fuel tank?
>>
>>20447621
I'm exactly 5' and quite petite so bigger dicks hurt like hell and do scare me lmao
I've been hit in the cervix too many times. Even my ex of 4 years was 6" and that was honestly perfect for me, like just the right size. He still hit my cervix tho but not as much as a bigger guy.
>>
>>20447764
What?
>>
>>20447048
Its a manipulative technique derived from basic psychology, used way too much in PUA but I dont even think it works on attraction.
What happens is you basically ask people to do things for you, and they do it for you and in their mind it almost seems like they do it for you for a reason other than the fact that you asked them to, a reason that is liking you for example. Except, it doesnt usually work. And even less for attraction I believe.
>>
>>20447870
Dudes can delay/prevent an "accident" by squeezing their dick so that the piss doesn't make it out, like pinching a straw.
It's one of the many perks of having a longer urethra.
He's assuming women do the same thing somehow.
>>
>>20447865
>8.5" is literally a 7th of your height.
If it helps I think I'd be scared to fuck you too, my dick's gotta be like half the length of your torso.
>>
>>20447925
Wanna give me some inches?
>>
>>20447671
bump
>>
>>20447886
Its not sure fire but works 50 times better than doing favora fir a girl. Instant friendzone
>>
>>20447938
I don't think it works that way. And even if I could, I like my dick despite the drawbacks.
>>
Girls what do men say that make you feel good? Things that attract you, not beta shit that boosts your ego.
>>
>>20447953
>Things that attract you, not beta shit that boosts your ego.
Definitely not things that you say.
>>
>>20447953
Ayyy ma wuz gud"
Then i don't remember much and suddenly am sucking their cock lol
>>
>>20447958
Perfect, noted.
>>
>>20447708
Is this a satire?
>>
>>20447953
>Girls what do men say that make you feel good? Things that attract you,
These are often not the same thing.
>>
Repost from last thread as no reply:

I know this is to ask opposite gender questions but I really need femanons to help a fellow femanon out.

Basically the tldr is Im on the pill for my period, currently going through my 7 day break and I finish in a few days. I want to reschedule my period so that I don't have it on my bfs birthday as we gonna fuck.

After this time, should I wait a week before starting the pill again after my period or before next period, should I just straight up use another pack?
>>
What are some good unisex hobbies? The majority of the hobbies I end up getting into consist of 90% dudes and few, if any girls and most of them are there because their boyfriend got them into it.
>>
>>20448000
divination, film, photography, and creative writing
>>
>>20448000
Ice skating.
>>
>>20448000
if bumble is to be believed, hiking

bitches love hiking

but I really think that means walking uphill to Starbucks.
>>
>>20448011
Hiking is great fun and looks good on instagram if that kind of thing bothers you, it's just not a good way to meet new people as such. You don't really stand around chatting with the folks you come across on a trail.
>>
>>20447987
you should talk to your doc about this, not rando anons

>>20448000
not memeing, but games. most of the guilds i'm in are at least half women, majority single. if you're a regular dude just looking to chill with girls can recommend.

otherwise anything to do with animals like volunteer work... horseback riding/ranchwork is 60/40 female male. not shit like dressage, actual ranches and horse rescues.

photography is good but god it's so boring if you're just in it for instagram hoes
>>
Asking both genders i guess

Posted here yesterday, me and recent ex-gf hanging out for the last 3 weeks

Yesterday she called me after her shift ended, asked if i wanted to chill with her
Spent the night at her place, just watching tv, cuddling
Felt really good, no pressure, no negative thoughts

We've made plans to go to dinner with another couple, have a game night with another one
Go to a spa in roughly a month

My gut feeling is actually pretty good, yet i should be warry shouldn't I
>>
>>20448136
Who the fuck here would know what shes planning?
>>
>>20448140
Nobody, that's not what i'm asking
>>
>>20448136
Just a passerby but what the fuck is this post
>>
Asking both genders as this thread seems most active.

Long story short recently got out of long term relationship and reconnected with a girl I used to talk to a lot I met through tinder like 6 years ago and she recently got out of a relationship recently too.

I felt we connected really well over a few conversations over the past week and a bit and she suggested we meet and essentially talk like we have been over text but face to face.

I want to plan to do this but I feel kind of pathetic seeing as this is the first interest a girl has given me since my breakup and i'm kind of over obsessing over it.

Any advice on how to cool my jets in a way and not set myself up for some big disappointment?
>>
>>20448197
?
>>
>>20447010
Wot is best condom? troed Skyn and bareskin, can't feel vadge in either.
I have 7 inch cock but don't kmow if thay matters.
>>
If a guy still wanted to use a condom even though you told him you were on birth control, would you be offended/worried?

I wear them because I cum ultra easily without.

>>20448224
I've heard self made chad gurus suggest always talking to at least three women at once.
>>
File: _20190111_121117.jpg (225 KB, 1080x1407)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Males: would you be weirded out by a female who draws things like pic related?
>>
>>20448284
naw
>>
>>20448284
Considering the type of girl I go for, I'd be pretty excited as it implies she'd be susceptible to some more kinky ideas.
>>
>>20448281
You're actually a genius. Thanks Chad
>>
>>20448224
Go in with no expectations. That's about it. Enjoy the now with her, don't jump ahead to a sprawling fantasy about a relationship and all that. It'll happen if it's right. Enjoy that high of a crush/obsession as long as it causes no problems with your daily.
>>
Is a girl having unprotected sex with an ex, after having sex with him with condom, a sign of trust
or a sign of stupidity?
She's on the pill, too

>she asked me if i wanted condom or not
>told her she should decided
>she told me she's on the pill so how i wanted it
>>
>>20448284
Yes. Why would you draw a freshly killed wolf? ;_;
>>
So, I revealed to her that I've never dated. Now, how do I tell her that I am not a virgin? Won't she think I am a manslut?
>>
>>20448286
No, I think "kinky ideas" are degenerate.

>>20448311
Heh. Funny.
>>
For women

Please let me know why I have such a hard time attracting any women. Is it my looks? Like do girls want better?
>>
>>20448329
How many times dick head? How many times to I have to sit here and see you post this? Have you seen what that kid on /r9k did to himself? That's what's going to happen if you don't snap out of it. I'm surprised you don't have a poorly secured blue tarp on the back wall. I look into your eyes and I see depression, I see an emotional basket case. This life out here is tough. People go through hell and jump off bridges. It's not all about you, take magic mushrooms, listen to an audio book, fucking do something. Your starting to drink, I can smell you through the monitor because your soul is dogshit. Absolutely fucking sick of seeing your face.
>>
>>20448340
I only keep posting cause nobody ever has advice for me
>>
Guys, would it offend you to hear your gf call female fictional characters cute or hot? Is it on par with calling another guy irl hot or no?
>>
Is there anything wrong with going hermit mode for a few months or should I keep trying to date as I lose weight and get /fit/?

>Match with 1 girl on Tinder, 3 dates but never make a move. Says she met someone else and wants to be friends, takes about a month to reply to my messages so don't bother any more
>Match with another girl, go one 2 dates and she invites me back to hers as I missed my train, tells me we're just friends and then spend the night chatting in her bed. Invite her out to things but always has a date planned so can't come
>Match with another girl, says from the start she only wants to be friends. Fine with me for a few months but she then stops replying to my messages and wanting to hang out

I keep being hit with the "I just want to be friends" line which is fine with me as I don't think I'm ready to date, but then they just drop contact or stop wanting to hang out.
>>
File: Ritsu 124.jpg (294 KB, 690x690)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Is it a bad thing if girls think you look older than you really are?
>>
>>20448011
Being outside can lower depression by 25% in some people.

I imagine some cunt wrote a book about it. And women read it and now do it to "self love"

Also gives them an excuse to buy more athletic wear.

Take selfies for instagram.

Get some cardio without people looking at how fat they arent.

And maybe meet athletic men.
>>
>>20448356
A lot of women say just friends as to say "I dont want yoursick, please dont murder me"

I'm 35 and have had only 1 girl say just friends and actually mean it.
>>
>>20447477
Mate run. Same happened to my girfriend as well. She was loyal. She was great. She fell in love with her 21 year old student (she 28) and she left. Went to the break up make up carusel a few times in the last month. Not worth it. Only pain.
>>
>>20447621
Bump?
>>
>>20448329
Brandon plz go
>>
>>20448329
>>20448345
okay let me give some input as a female, you look okay i guess, like its not bad but its also not that good (like maybe a 5/10). I honestly date people on personality and if i click with them.

desu i had a hard time attracting guys but then when i got coloured hair and had my tits showing a bit i started to get a bit more attention (though i know that isnt the main reason why the guys that are attracted to me are into me)
>>
>>20448346
I'm not really into bisex girls so call fictional female character hot is off putting to me.
>>
>>20448381
it depends on how old you actually are. I ( a female) used to hate how people mistaken me for older during my teen years but now adays people mistake me for younger
>>
Hey y'all, am I right in thinking it's a positive that he cums easier now?

Context is I'm dating a guy and he told me he has trouble cumming, especially after sex, and indeed the first 5 times we had sex, I only made him cum once, other times he just wasn't able to, stating it's a psychological thing for him. However now he has no trouble at all, he even has to concentrate on lasting a bit longer sometimes and can cum easily when he wants to

I feel like this is because he has become more comfortable with me? Or are there other reasons? I'm not too sure how the male body works and haven't had really any experience before him
>>
>>20448314
it depends on how many people you had sex with and what her morals are
>>
>>20448299
first off, why the hell are you having sex with an ex and secondly its a sign of stupidity. she probably wants to get pregnant and blame it all on you
>>
>>20447044
bumping my question because fuck you
>>
>>20448561
Ask him what he means by psychological thing. When I was young and I started jerking off, I was scared of coming cause it felt overwhelming and weird, that's all I could say about that.
>>
>>20447212
Same except she works 60hrs and has had good excuses most times. I think I broke the barrier though, we went to the beach earlier this week and we're getting ice cream on Sunday barring another excuse, but I'm going with her next month to a big event an hour away.
>>
>>20447470
>>20447567
Another thing, go to the party anyways. I've made it a habit to do whatever I invite a girl to do whether she comes or not.
>>
>>20448340
Totally agreed!

>>20448346
Not at all, but I don't even consider lesbian sex cheating. Would you call a female that you sighted irl hot? Because I would like that, as long as I can also find them hot.
>>
>>20448345
you get advice every single time
>>
>>20448346
No. It wouldn't even bother me if she called fictional male characters hot. They're fictional.
>>
>>20448346
Fictional character how? Like, if it's a character in a movie or series that's interpretated by an actual actor, I would be bothered.
>>
>>20448647
Nvmind I didn't see "female". Then no in no case it would bother me.
>>
>>20447925
Bruh having a huge cock and fucking a tiny girl with it is one of the hottest things imaginable. It's pretty much every man's dream.
>>
>>20448650
I can confirm that it's hot af fucking my tiny gf with my 9" cock.
>>
>>20448650
I agree that it'd be hot, I just think I'd be worried about hurting her.
>>
>>20448551
Is this bait? Your tits being out are the main reason for this newfound attraction.
>>
Girls
I know there's the whole "mansplaining" thing and how dudes believe they are too smart for women, but have you actually ever felt intimidated by someone's intelligence?
>>
>>20448865
No, never. On the contrary, I tend to feel exasperated with how stupid people are. My fiance is extremely intelligent - and he definitely has more knowledge than me when it comes to certain areas - but even then, his intelligence doesn't frighten me. Why should it? I'm not nearly insecure enough to feel threatened by that and I get to learn new things from him. It's one of the reasons why I have chosen him. It's nice to have someone to hold a good conversation with.
>>
How do I get a smartypants gf?
>>
>>20448922
STEM programs.
>>
>>20448551
I’ll be honest I’m not satisfied with 5/10... that’s too low imo. “Okay I guess” makes me want to cry.... I take care of myself and am not fat or balding or deformed... so why can’t ANY female find my face ACTUALLY GOOD AND MORE THAN OKAY???? Like what’s wrong with it, what’s holding me back from having real physical appeal? I don’t want to be told I look basic and neutral at best, I wanna know what flaws make it so nobody likes my face
>>
>>20448960
>STEM
>girls
>>
>>20448971
You wanted a smartypants gf, above or below average girls are in short supply. For what it's worth, nursing and biology have a lot of girls.
>>
What do girls like to talk about on dates?
>>
>>20448967
You're not really the person pictured, are you? Brandon is a joke, or at most someone who used to post and someone else has taken over pretending to be him for keks.

Has anyone seen a timestamped photo of Brandon for years?
>>
>>20448988
I really am him. Literally I keep posting only cause every time I post girls say my face is not goof BUT NEVER SAY WHY

Can one of you please just fucking say what is wrong with my looks since none of you like it!
>>
>>20448971
The smartest girl I know is in linguistics. Speaks six languages of wildly different types fluently and spends a lot of her time researching cognitive linguistics. Might want to look for a gf in a similar course.
>>
>>20448993
You’re ugly
>>
I've meet this girl from Tinder, we've been texting for a week and everything seemed great, we met and the next day i had to pull the truth from here and she finaly said ,, I didn't feel anything when we met". So i said it's okay no problem, wisher her good luck and deleted her from Facebook because i was chatching feelings. Was i a douchebag for acting like that ? I felt the need to delete her or else i would have just kept thinking about her. Should i just say ok next time and don't write her anything back ?
>>
>>20448579
He said his fear was getting a girl pregnant, not sure if thats the only reason
>>
>>20449019
She’s probably relieved
>>
>>20449023
Relieved in what sense, that i acted like a beta or that she didn't have to make anymore excuses ? What about what i did ?
>>
>>20448865
(Nobody sane cares about the mansplaining shit irl. If they do, please run away from them.)
Intimidated? Yes, a few times. Most notably when the person also put up a very cold front or acted with an air of spiteful pride. Assuming we talk about a person known by others for their wits, not some scum that lives his fantasy.
>>
W-whoops...
Ignore that. Deleting now.
>>
I'm not someone who considers myself sexy although I am confident. I'm just not that feminine. And I don't care that much about my appearance although I dress well but also comfortable for my feeling that day. But to be completely honest I have an amazing body. I guess I could be a little bit taller like a model but I have perfect proportions. I have tried modeling but don't feel comfortable. However I'm debating just being a model for fun, so I would take photos but not be a working model. And I'm on the fence about doing swimsuit or lingerie modeling while I am young and have this nice body. Not an instagram model but as a hobby, and later modeling my own clothing designs that I'm working on.

Anyone think it's worth it?
I guess guys I wonder if you'd be okay if your girlfriend did this?
>>
>>20449003

Oh hey look it's me.
I agree that anyone into linguistics is intelligent and very cool
>>
My GF just invited me for lunch with her mom. So it's at a restaurant, should I bring something?
If this was at their place I would have brought something I cooked. But it's at a restaurant. What to do?
>>
>>20449075
Every guy wants a model tier girlfriend who doesn't model.
>>
>>20449013
I know I’m ugly. All my experience with women since my teens points to me being ugly. I just want to know WHY
>>
>>20449121
Its just genetics dude, you have an unattractive face. What answer are you looking for? What response could possibly satisfy you?
>>
>>20448984
Themselves
>>
>>20449108
Please help I'm leaving in 10 mins! I can get something on my way if it will be fitting!!
>>
>>20448984

Women are one giant mass.
They all have their own personality and interests. You should just talk about what you know and if you guys get along it can work, and if not that's the whole point of the first dates.
>>
>>20449139
I WANT TO KNOW WHY IT LOOKS UNATTRACTIVE... saying it’s genetics is easy.... I just want to know why people assume I have bad genes... what features or flaws make me decidedly unattractive? That’s all I’ve ever asked this website! I go to therapy and see a psychiatrist and everyone there lies and says I look good
>>
>>20449155
Flowers
>>
>>20449159

*aren't
>>
>>20449164
It looks unattractive because of your personality.
>>
>>20449167
Flowers are weird because she will have to carry them in the restaurant.
>>
what do I wear in my own apartment when a girl is coming over to have a drink? Should I wear Jeans?
we've made out before
>>
>>20449180
That’s not true.... girls have always said I just don’t look good to them...
>>
>>20449003
>>20449085
That's great, because languages and linguistics interest me
>>
>>20449110

Like Megan Fox's body type?
I'm just a couple inches taller.
I want to do modeling like her but not as revealing or sexy, but I wonder if I'll regret not having those kinds of photos of me. So I want to take advantage of being hot when I used to be self conscious of it before my body bloomed to its full potential.
>>
How do you make your ass smaller!?! I'm an athlete so it's a very nice and plump ass which is great but it doesn't look good in skirts and it's getting harder to find clothes that fit a tiny waste but chunky ass. It's not black girl big but it's bigger than the average white girl.

This is for women but if men have any tips. I'm already really flexible so stretching it out isn't an option.
>>
I started messaging a girl on dating site yesterday. Do I try to plan something for the weekend?
>>
>>20449213
Making your ass smaller should be a crime. Stop it.
>>
>>20449213
>doesn't look good in skirts
Trust me, it looks great in skirts.
>>
>>20449221
No just message her till the end of time.
>>
>>20449234
But I wanna touch her. ;_;
>>
>>20449221
I would,something simple because it's such short notice
>>
>>20449202
What I meant is that guys want an attractive girl who doesn't do things like
>take advantage of being hot
I know 4chan throws the word cuckold around like it's a hot potato, but having a girlfriend that makes money by showing off her body makes most guys somewhat uncomfortable. Not dealbreaker uncomfortable, but enough that I'd advise against it. Obviously that not universal, there are guys out there into hotwife stuff and whatnot, but by and large most guys want their partner all to themselves.
That said, if you really want to do it, go ahead, it won't be a big deal for most guys, just less than ideal.
>>
>>20449242
Asking girls on dating apps out on dates is a massive red flag.
jokes aside what this guy said>>20449243
>>
>>20449244

I literally already said I am not making money and just modeling as a hobby. To me the human body is a natural and beautiful thing and I know it is temporary. I want to enjoy photos showing off my figure when I'm old and wrinkly. I don't see the problem
>>
>>20447621
Not a girl but we both know that's just a fucking cope for guys with little dicks.
>>
>>20449250
>Asking girls on dating apps out on dates is a massive red flag
What do you do on dating apps?
>>
ok just ignore me then ;_; >>20447044
>>
>>20449259
I've only had sex once but she was a womanlet at 5'0 95lbs and told me it hurt when I put it all the way in (6.5") and I always had to slow stroke or shed cringe and tense up and ask me to slow down. I was always frustrated that I couldnt just go wild and porn slam her

I think theres a little validity to it? But then again sample size of 1 so lmao
>>
>>20449254
The problem is that guys are kinda territorial about their partners, and most are going to have some trouble with their partner showing off her body to other men. We can get irrationally jealous about that stuff, just ask any girl on twitch. If you just want to enjoy photos of you looking hot, just take them for you and your boyfriend and don't publicise them. Or do it anyway and just hope your boyfriend isn't very protective. Whatever you value more.
>>
>>20449075
I'm not really sure if it's worth it or not as I'm 100% clueless about that field
But I wouldn't really care if you modeled. It's not like you're doing porn.
>>
>>20449222
>>20449228

Fucking lol. You don't understand, I have a thin frame so it really stands out. My waist and thighs are not balanced. It looks almost unnatural.

My thighs are not as muscular but I searched hard for an example. I don't do volleyball but it is great for examples of this body.
>>
>>20449269
Op here, where are all these 5 foot tall Hobbit girls?
>I was always frustrated that I couldnt just go wild and porn slam her
Why tho? That always looks so fake to me. Like how can anyone keep that kind of rhthym going?
>>
>>20449298
are you memeing or are you serious?
>>
>>20449267

I like hair there but trim definitely if you even ancitipate some action. Hair is sexy but it gets in the way, and fully waxed or shaved to me looks like a child and weird.

I don't read erotica.
I honestly get off on a genuine love story, not a fantasy trope, but real people in love. But every women is different otherwise erotica wouldn't be so popular. I think it's that women don't need a visual, they need a story.
>>
Why do girls get so "up in arms" about racial preferences? I've never heard a dude bummed out cause a girl was into whatever he is.
>>
>>20449298
>literally has to post a shopped pic to describe her ass.
Absolutely top tier. I'm not even an ass man but that's something special.
>>
>>20449320
>I've never heard a dude bummed out cause a girl was into whatever he is.
You must be new here, there are so many mixed/black/Asian posters who are convinced they'll never get a gf because of their skin.
But you're talking about white girls getting mad about yellow fever, aren't you?
>>
>>20449308

The photo isn't me but I'm serious.
I know big butts are in and guys have never complained. They love it. But I actually prefer my body to look ideal for me too and not just for men.. And I want to wear cute clothes that don't work well if they don't fit correctly. It's just unbalanced with my body because it is hard for me to build muscle, my limbs always look too thin, my ass is fatty but toned underneath so it's big. I like having thin legs, so I want the ass to match, you get it?
>>
>>20449321

Isn't it real? Volleyball girls have the best asses in all sports and I searched models first but their asses were too small or thighs too big or waste too thick as an example. This photo is really close to my body.
>>
>>20449315
>hair
that's what I thought but my autism was starting to spiral
>I don't read erotica
fair enough I appreciate the response
>>
>>20449329
That's like the reverse end of the issue, and no I don't necessarily mean white girls or whatever, if the guy in question isn't rude or nasty about it, why care?
>>
>>20449344
I got one of those $20 "bodygroomer" things from amazon and it works perfectly. Wireless and waterproof and everything.
>>
>>20449337
Can you not see the obvious distortion around her ass? Or look at the way her shorts fit. Follow the shape of her thigh from her knee upward, it starts to curve outward before her shorts, which don't indent into her leg at all. She definitely has a nice ass, but the pic gas been "enhanced" to say the least.
But someone was into that body type enough to spend time photoshopping a picture of a fully clothed volleyball player for their spankbank, so there's that.
>>
>>20449269
There's some validity to it, but only in the sense that it *can* hurt if you angle it wrong. Google "anterior fornix".
>>
>>20447765
safety

>>20448865
No, I've never been shaking in my boots over meeting someone who's smart. It's a great quality as long as they don't use their knowledge to undermine people who aren't as intelligent.

>>20449330
What style of skirts are you looking for? If you have any that fit your body nicely already, try looking for more within that brand!

The only way to lose the booty is to lose weight in general. If you're already athletic that can be pretty difficult. Running should definitely help slim down your butt though.
>>
>>20447010
Whats you womens stance on garlic?

I generally eat tons of garlic in my food, and I hate when I have to skip garlic just because I'm going out later.
Is it that bad when a guy approaches you who obviously ate garlic that day?
>>
>>20449378

slim mini skirts that zip up.
or slim fitting dresses.
they end up being too short and ride up when I sit down. I wear spandex or leggings underneath but it ruins the aesthetic when the skirt can barely get past my ass, and if I go up a size the waist is too big. If I get stretchy waistband it looks more like fitness clothes or pajamas than a chic skirt. I am already at the limit to how much I can weight. I think all I can do is try to build more thigh muscles or suck the fat out of it but that's scary.

thanks for actual advice though
>>
>>20449392
Mints
Breath spray
>>
I think guy is going to have sex with me. We met in college in December. Met up with him over Christmas a few times too. He asked if he could come over and stay the night with me tonight. How do I make sure I do it right. I'm 24 and never had sex before.
>>
femanons that tried posting ads to find a new SO on dating sites
1. What do you look for in an intro message?
2. If you find maybe three guys that you really like, will you keep on chatting with all three or ultimately just choose one?
3. If you do choose just one how will you choose from the three?
>>
>>20449392
I'm a guy, that would put me off being around you full stop.
>>
Do men find pubic hair on girls off putting?
>>
>>20449454
most people don't mind a small bit (I prefer it), but you can't got wrong with bald.
>>
How common is it to be sexually unsatisfied?

I just got my first girlfriend and sex is so underwhelming. Everyone says how sex is so amazing and all this shit. But it’s very underwhelming. My gf and I rarely have sex because I never really want to do it. I have the urge, but having sex does nothing for me
>>
>>20449418
>How do I make sure I do it right.
Start from kissing then making out and eventually sex. First few times might be uncomfortable.
>>
>>20449418
Tell him you're a virgin. 4chan's purity obsession aside, most guys will try to make your first time a memorable and positive experience. Honestly this is something girls get that I'm super jealous of. You guys get to remember your first time as a romantic moment instead of pure embarrassment.
Personally I'd feel a little hurt if I had sex with a girl and only afterwards found out she was a virgin. And for your own sake, don't ruin it by worrying about whether or not he knows.
>>
>>20449298
>tfw no Irish gf
>>
Boyfriend has a weird but fairly innocent fetish. He likes me to pick him up and carry him around. Is that a common fetish with guys?
>>
File: giphy.gif (936 KB, 950x950)
936 KB
936 KB GIF
>>20449483
No. Are you concerned? Because it's probably not the only subby thing he's into.
>>
>>20449483
going to need the logistics on this one, height and weight for the pair of you.
>>
>>20449189
No, it's your personality. You sound really whiny and insecure and probably give off that vibe in person. I don't imagine girls would find that attractive and I also don't imagine they find a guy that's always asking "do you think I'm attractive" to be attractive.
>>
>>20449213
>Complaining about having a nice and plump ass.
>Also really flexible
We've come full circle, haven't we? There's nothing wrong with your ass, leave it alone. You're probably like a real life Mia Malkova.
>>
>>20449490
>>20449498
Not particularly concerned. Just wondering if its common. We are the same height. Both 5'10. He's light and easy to lift so I don't mind doing it.
>>
>>20449498
Sorry forgot weight. He's 150 pounds and I'm 135 pounds.
>>
>>20449394
That's what I figured, form fitting skirts don't tend to lengthen in the back and give room for anyone with a butt. Try looking for ones with a belted waist cause they're easier to adjust. Still, that sounds like a good plan I wish you luck anon!
>>
>>20449522
Well, brace yourself for some real degenerate shit coming from him in the future. Dude probably wants you to tie him up and pinch his nipples.
>>
>>20449543
What? No He's never ask me to do weird stuff like that. He's not like that.
>>
>>20449522
>>20449527
>>20449548
what technique are you using to lift him?
>>
There's a girl I have a crush on at college that only has one arm and one leg. We're more than acquaintances but not really friends and I'd like to ask her out. She's incredibly shy and I don't want to make it weird between us.
>>
>>20449555
Technique? I just pick him up from under his arms. He's not heavy. He might actually be lighter than 150 pounds. I'm just estimating.
>>
>>20449548
As far as he's told you. If he's got half a brain he knows not to let you find out what he's into.
>>
>>20449560
I'm fit and I can't ohp 150
Routine?
>>
I used to "hang out" with this girl last year in college but it was just awkward and she never wanted to be alone with me but she always found excuses to hang out with me regardless. Then summer came and things got quiet, we sort of drifted apart, then college happened again and we're sort of on good terms and talk every now and then in class but don't hang out anymore.

Anyway. She saw me hanging out with this girl whose just my friend (she's taken but we go way back so we hang out in college) and that other girl noticed us and then she'd make those comments like "he's got a girlfriend, he's got a girlfriend!" in class. Then the next day I was waiting for someone and she came by and said "are you waiting for your girlfriend?" and I sarcastically said yes.

Is there anything to it? or she just being childish? I still think about her sometimes but she makes it difficult for anything to happen between us, like she always gets cold feet when something is about to happen, she always goes all in but pulls back at the last moment and it just happens over and over again so I started to give up. I don't know what to do about her, any help?
>>
>>20449568
I feel like your getting some sort of wrong idea here. I don't lift him over my head or something. I just lift him up and hold him against my body.
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (160 KB, 750x750)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>20449577
do you mean a front bearhug or like this
>>
>>20449577
He gets turned on by that? Isn't it kind like a hug aside from the fact that you're lifting him up? If that's the case, it doesn't sound like he's secretly a sub. I was imaging you were princess-carrying the guy lmao
>>
File: W7ntZqx.png (181 KB, 696x393)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
Hey girls can someone please give >>20449516 a read please
>>
>>20449586
This is what I was viewing in my head
>>20449577
Even to princess carry 150 for too long is a lot of weight.
U running var?
>>
>>20448462
I won't break up with my gf because yours cheated on you. I'm sorry that happened to you. And I appreciate the sentiment.
>>
>>20449599
I didn't read a single word, your clearly a stalker.
>>
Why does every girl I fall for turn out to be a freak?
>>
>>20449613
you associate with the wrong people
>>
File: joe rogan wtf humm.gif (2.71 MB, 377x276)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB GIF
I'm going to Italy and my 2 girl friends want us all 3 to sleep together in the same bed.They both have boyfriends.

what's the catch? I don't want to btw.
>>
>>20447551
>Right, but if you were willing then you'd have just said it.
Like I said, right now I'm not willing. We have just been together for 2 months. But who knows what will be the case after a year or two. Same for her.

Today I met her, and she said "I talked to my mom about the conversation we had yesterday, and she said it's very mature of us. And that she likes Texas. So maybe you will win after 2 years"
I told her no that's not how it works before being interrupted by the waiter. It know it means nothing but she joking about it is promising...
>>
>>20449599
Get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>
>>20448561
>become more comfortable

Correct. We ain't that complicated.
>>
>>20449618
>I don't want to btw.
no catch, they already know you're a massive fucking faggot.
>>
>>20449611
Bakaaa
>>
>>20449586
No not like that pic at all. My hands are under his arms and I hold him close to me

>>20449596
No not like princess carrying.

>>20449604
I'm not princess carrying.
>>
What are you supposed to do when you break up with someone and you've told them a lot of secret stuff about yourself that you havent told anyone else even your close friends and family? It seems like a loose end that could potentially cause issues in the future.
>>
>>20449624
Cyka Blyat
>>
>>20449599
She prolly didn't notice. Hit her up on the gram, ask her out. Do it now while you're on a high note.
>>
>>20449599
Stalker-y, I guess? I'm guy but you should just talk to her normally.
>>
>>20449635
But I don't know if I'm on a high note. What if she hated it and was really annoyed the whole time?
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (129 KB, 1300x957)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>20449630
So exactly like that? like a giant baby? yea, I'd be on the look out for future perversions to follow. He doesn't particularly favour sucking your tits does he?
>>
File: 67d.jpg (55 KB, 384x313)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Not directed at either gender.

>virgin, diagnosed aspie etc even despite girls showing interest a lot...
>have to be near this girl that has shown indirect but nearly crystal clear interest in me
>I'm not even sure she's over 18 yet (feel like I might've learned that before, but that's probably just wishful thinking)
>I've been masturbating to her almost exclusively for several days now.
>thinking about it working out a lot?
>feeling massively more comfortable talking with people and shit generally

I'm getting too worked up aren't I? How do I not do this?
In my head, I got all these realistic ideas, but I'm worried that something inside me is trying to break all that shit down and make me do something retarded. I just wanna ask her age, but I don't know how to hide my interest and I'm worried I'm getting too worked up and that's so bad considering she might not even be 18.
>>
>>20449639
In that case, you'll never know if anyone was interested or just annoyed being around you. Take a chance and stop assuming the worst.
>>
>>20449636
I can't anon I will seem too pushy.
I'm not attractive enough to be going for these leaps of faith
>>
>>20449643
Yes like the baby pic but I hold him closer to me. He doesnt suck on my boobs but he LOVES laying his head down on them and using them as pillows. I don't mind it.
>>
>>20449648
Start from a guy who's 5/10 in your book just for the average case.
If you knew what he did, you would be annoyed.
If you don't know but still don't like him that much, you're still annoyed that he talked to you.
If she's indifferent she doesn't mind and it's neutral
If she likes you it was a highlight of her day.
The chances are not in my favor
>>
File: 1546449745596.png (459 KB, 974x804)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>20449650
>ask for advice
>here's what you need to do
>no
>>
Boyfriend likes to call me his little princess. Why?
>>
>>20449646
Btw when I said I have to be near her, I meant to say I have to be near her *TOMORROW* and I don't know what's gonna happen. For all I know, she'll ask me out because she now knows I'm shy and then if she does, I'll have to find a way to ask her age.
Fucking hell.
She doesn't act/dress/carry herself young, but...
>>
>>20449653
Gfd boy detected.

>>20449661
You already know exactly why.
>>
>>20449628
>>20449618
it's out of respect.
One of them is going to make her bf sleep in the couch,while I sleep with them both?because the other girl says it's weird if she sleeps in the same bed as the couple.
I don't get it.

they were like,"but we are like brothers"
so wtf is the issue if I don't sleep with them?
>>
>>20449667
what the hell is a Gfd boy?
>>
>>20449653
yea, that's your answer then. You're his surrogate sex mum, enjoy.

>>20449671
so the boyfriends are coming too, what? give us the full run down here.
>>
>>20449659
I said in the post that I can't, why are you not accepting that part
If someone wants to do something but doesn't have money and states that do you tell them to use money?
>>
>>20449449
1. Not much, I haven't spent a lot of time on dating sites. Humor is a great thing ofc, but if the message is little longer, I usually just look for signs of compatibility.
2. I just like to talk to one guy at a time, and if I end up liking him, I'm not gonna seek out any other men while we're talking. But sorry, I guess this answer kinda renders your hypothetical situation useless.
>>
>>20449678
>gfd = gentle femdom
>>
>>20449687
>I want to buy a house and I've got no money DON'T TELL ME TO GET A JOB
why ask if you know what you need to do and refuse to do it, why make the post. what do you want us to say, turn around thee times fast and you'll magically become a different person?
>>
>>20449706
Telling me to get a job would be giving me a tip about how to set up the opportunity for me to ask her out.
>>
>>20449713
walk up to her and talk to her, you monglanoid faggot. If you can't do that you need to forget about it and sort your self out first before looking for a girlfriend.
>>
>>20449665
Maybe she just happens to look young? I mean I'm 19 but look 15-16 if I don't wear a certain amount of makeup.
Also, I think asking is fine. Depending on your age she probably knows you might be worried about this. A lighthearted "you're 18 right?" is completely ok.
>>
>>20449718
Again, walking up to someone when they are in a group of 5+ friends and asking one specific person something and asking them out just makes the situation extremely cringey and weird and you put the person on too much of a pedestal.
>>
>>20449682
>surrogate sex mum
whats that supposed to mean?
>>
>>20449733
don't listen to that anon. if he's usually an independent confident person then his sex preferences are meaningless.

that anon is trying to warn you that he might be one of those guys who wants a therapist/mom (who he has sex with) instead of a girlfriend.
>>
File: I am confortable.jpg (13 KB, 226x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>20449682
>Girl friend A ,her boyfriend and other girl(C,haven't met her) are studying in Italy.
>Me and girl friend B are going there to visit
>There are few beds
>They suggest that me,girl A and B sleep together on the big bed
>girl A's bf sleeps in the couch(soft cucking him)
>girl B's bf isn't going.
>these a girls are both on long term relationships.

This is how I think a normal person would do this:
>I sleep on the couch
>Girl B»Girl A» Boyfriend of A sleep together in this same order

they are putting me in the gay friend scenario even though they know I eat pussy.
I plan on getting an angle on girl C,which I haven't met and I'm hoping is cute,and this ordeal might cuck me in that regard I think.Plus it's just weird to me.
>>
My boyfriend gets all moody if I reject his sexual advances. Why? Sometimes I'm too tired after work for sex. I'm a nurse so I'm fairly busy.
>>
>>20449743
ok, they may be trying to set you up with girl C. ie giving you a "I've got no bed" angle. I'd say, fight it but not too strongly. When you arrive get to know C, if all goes well
>haha this was so last minute, we've got share a bed how weird is that haha, we're all such good friends but not THAT good haha
at this point if she's into you she'll be like "well you can always just sleep in my bed teeheehee" and you're in.

or she'll be like "yea that is fucking weird... well see yah" in which case threesome cuck the boyfriends and green text us the fallout. can't loose.
>>
>>20449761
Men are big babies
>>
>>20449761
It's something you'll have to discuss with him deeper. If he's just a little moody like you describe but not actually angry or upset then you should talk to him about it. Something like "I still love you but I'm very tired after work" would work on me. Maybe cuddling could satisfy his urge of being with you.

If he's passive aggressive, angry, pouty, etc then he's being very manchild like and I wouldn't know how to deal with it as a women. I just hope I'm not like that.

>>20449782
this. It sucks to say as a man but knowing this fact helps you avoid it.
>>
>>20449761
How do you feel when he rejects yours? It makes you feel like your partner isn't attracted to you, which hurts for most people.
>>
>>20449810
He never rejected me ever.
>>
>>20449761
men have strong sexual needs,but worse he might think it's something else.
For instance,1 or 2 months before breaking up with me,my gf would always give dumb excuses to not have sex or give me head(ie:tired,period etc)
turns out she was talking to some guy at uni.
So be careful.At the same time,men can get really obsessive.It's a good idea to not make sex a trivial everyday thing,so when you do it it's actually special and meaningful.

>>20449775
I think you really might be onto something here,holy shit.
I haven't had a gf in over one year and they were friends with my ex(not that close but yeah).So it might be it hummm
thanks!
>>
>>20449817
I guess you just don't understand then. It's a sweeping generalization, but women tend to take getting their advances rejected just as poorly as men, if not more. It just makes you feel like crap. Add on top of that the fact that guys are constantly inundated with people telling them that making unwanted advances is wrong and shameful, and you've got yourself a recipe for some very intense feeling on the subject.
>>
>>20447010
>GF is constantly getting mad because I don't let her kiss girls because I don't like the idea of her doing something that intimate with another person
She keeps telling me it's so she can experiment and find out her sexuality but isn't the act of wanting to kiss the same sex already knowing your bi/pan
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (3.16 MB, 460x358)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB GIF
>>20449824
Sounds like you've got some good friends dude, have fun in Italy.
>>
>>20449834
>She keeps telling me it's so she can experiment and find out her sexuality
your girlfriends a lesbian, move on.
>>
File: 3uVFmzR.png (138 KB, 1004x708)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>20449834
Sir, are you aware that you are having sexual relations with a child?
>>
Hey grills, thinking of taking a girl mudding in my truck for a hangout. Y'all like muddin?
>>
>>20449847
She's not though she's pansexual
>>
>>20449761
Male sexual need, orry about what it means for the relationship because maybe he doesn't understand and/or is uncomfortable with the differences women have with sexual desire and/or feels inadequate in some way etc...
>>
>>20449860
well whatever she is she's looking for a GF and expecting you to hang about while she does it.
>>
>>20449865
I've talked to her thoroughly she just wants a kiss but gets upset when I tell her no
>>
Boyfriends dick smells like salmon. It can't be std because he said he's a virgin. We haven't had sex yet. Why does his dick smell like salmon?
>>
>>20449855
First date? nah. second or third? Ask her if she's interested but have a backup.
>>
>>20449866
tell her you want to kiss other girls to make 100% sure you're not gay.
>>
Hey girls, if your best friend developed a crush on you, would you prefer, if he is honest with you about it and asks you out or if he drops subtle hints and tries to deepen the relationship this way?
>>
>>20449870
I have and she didn't like that
>>
>>20449871
ask her out you fucking faggot
>>
>>20449868
because he need to take a shower and trim/shave his pubes
>>
>>20449871
Just don't be a total fucking loser about it and freak out if she says no
>>
>>20449868
Maybe he's washing it wrong. Sometimes too much soap can cause weird smells.
>>
>>20449761
>>20449863
Also, like you know its a trope in media and muh doojins were a partner will be like I'm tired tonight and then it means they're unhappy with the other partner, cheating, is dealing with something, or whatever the fuck.
He could be feeling embarrassed, regardless of which it is, really.
>>
>>20449879
I don't have a problem with her saying no, but I'd have a problem with the friendship breaking apart over it.
>>
>>20449877
>>20449880
But it even smells directly after him showering. He's uncircumcised if that matters.
>>
>>20449882
Just be chill about it and not make a big deal about. Saying something like how you've grown more attracted to her wanted to know if she was up for a deeper relationship
>>
>>20449879
lmao no. I asked one of my friends out and she turned me down and I dropped her from my life completely and ignored all messages she still sends me years later.
>>
>>20449885
I honestly don't know what to tell you. Maybe he's just got weird smelling junk.
>>
>>20449761
Mildly tease him about being a big baby, kiss him or something, and go to sleep.
>>
>>20449890
Lol this is not how you do it
>>
>>20449873
you've got a number of options
1- get cucked by your dike gf till she dumps you
2- dump her and move on
3- pump her and find a new girl on the side then dump her
4- convince her to try a threesome so she can "explore her sexuality" that way, then it's just a race to see who dumps who first.
>>
>>20449885
I'm uncut too. Here's what he needs to do.

Shorten pubes. Use body wash on pubes and balls, DO NOT pull back on foreskin and use soap there. Have him just use water under the foreskin. Just water is fine with some mechanical action (have him rub anything off).

That's the only advice I can give really.
>>
>>20449885
I suggest see a doctor about it. Maybe there is an infection from a small cut that hasn't been noticed yet? Rather have it checked out then seeing the dick fall off one day. You'd be surprised how many patients we get that are too embarassed to get their genitals checked and then end up needed heavy medication or surgery, when it could have been fixed easily, if they had come to us earlier.
>>
>>20449894
She suffers from a lot of stuff and her main explanation is "this is supposed to be her experimenting years" when it honestly is supposed to be just studying and trying to get a good career
>>
>>20449893
why not? it was too embarrassing and hurtful to be friends with her after she turned me down
>>
>>20449885
how is he washing it, because if he's not cleaning under his foreskin you're both in for a hoaching surprise.
>>
>>20449889
I thought about telling her, that I want to be honest with her about it, because we are best friends and that I would be up for a date, if she is interested, but that I'd understand, if she doesn't want to and that no matter her answer, I want our friendship to remain.
>>
>>20449899
you've got a number of options
1- get cucked by your dike gf till she dumps you
2- dump her and move on
3- pump her and find a new girl on the side then dump her
4- convince her to try a threesome so she can "explore her sexuality" that way, then it's just a race to see who dumps who first.
>>
>>20449904
Perfect just don't stutter and be nervous
>>
>>20449903
>hoaching
whats this mean?
>>
>>20449904

>that I want to be honest with her about it, because we are best friends and that I would be up for a date
good but rephrase it to what the other anon said.

>but that I'd understand, if she doesn't want to and that no matter her answer, I want our friendship to remain.
bad bad bad, do not mitigate what you say. do not say "but I'd understand if you're not interested". that should be implied that you still care about her as a friend.
>>
>>20449907
it means absolutely fucking disgusting.
eg
>I saw a fox get ran over, it was hoaching
>>
>>20449906
I guess, I will have to practice this beforehand then xD
And thanks for the advice Anon, I hope you have a nice weekend!
>>
>>20449911
You too my dude I hope everything goes well
>>
File: 1526070407206.gif (1023 KB, 500x281)
1023 KB
1023 KB GIF
>>20448647
I just didn't wanna specify anime girls. I did it a bit infront of my bf and after seeing the thread about calling dudes hot being disrespectful, (I agree) I got spooked. Seems like it's mostly whatever though, especially considering they're not even portrayed by actors.
>>
>>20449908
I know, that she turned down a friend once, who then completely ghosted her, which was very hard for her, so I want to make clear to her, that I won't do the same. I don't want her to agree to a date just out of fear of me ghosting her.
>>
>>20449921
Or worse which would be she ghosts you to prevent the pain of getting ghosted.
>>
lmao at girls who expect you to stay friends with them after turning you down.
>>
>>20449923
Which is why I want to make it clear to her, that I don't want our friendship to be influenced by her decision. I doubt she'd ghost me though, we are extremly close to each other (which is also why I hesitated to ask her out so far).
>>
>>20449925
A true friendship goes beyond just wanting to fuck someone. I'm sorry for you, if you can't understand, that girls are as much a human with feelings as you and not just some kind of wild animal, that you catch.
>>
>>20449933
I'm perfectly fine with being friends with girls I don't find attractive or girls who I believe are too attractive to pursue. But I am not going to be just friends with average looking girls.
>>
File: 1533142799885.png (577 KB, 1225x878)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>20449920
Anime girls are cute. Why would I be offended?
>>
>>20449909
also I should say it's usually used to describe smells or things that smell. eg you would describe someone with terrible BO as hoaching
>>
Why do people not stay in love forever?
>>
>>20449955
Love is something you build and maintain. If someone gives up or doesn't put forth the effort, someone will fall out of love.
>>
>>20449905
Nah just talked into having a threeway kiss with her roomate
>>
>>20449965
mate I...
>>
>>20449933
Why would I want to be friends with someone who either rejected me because she's shallow or rejected me because she doesn't like me as a person?
>>
>>20449970
That way I can kiss 2 cute girls at once
>>
>>20449974
Sounds like your the shallow one my dude.
>>
>>20449974
Just because she can't love you doesn't mean you aren't an important person in her life. You wouldn't fuck your mother, yet she is probably important to you.
>>
>>20449990
He's not shallow just emotional. Calm your pierced and rainbow dyed head down
>>
>>20449986
Your lesbian GF just so happens to live with a girl who's totally comfortable lezzing out with her? And you're ok with this?
>>
>>20450001
>Hey I know we've been friends for awhile but I think I'm falling in love with you and want to date you
>Sorry anon I'm not into you like that but let's stay friends
>WOW TIME TO BLOCK YOU
>>
>>20450004
Anything is possible during a night of drinking
>>
>>20450032
so you're choosing option 1, that's fine
>>
>>20447671
bump
>>
>>20449719
>Depending on your age she probably knows you might be worried about this.
I don't know that she knows my age, but there's a reasonable chance she knows. I'm like you - and possibly her - everyone thinks I'm 15 or 16 so I'm a little worried about telling her I'm well... 30.
I've mentioned being in college and stuff and she probably knows you have to be 18 to cashier, which I mentioned to her and she still seems into me.

I guess what I'm worried about is if other people notice my attraction because I can never tell when I'm blushing and I am pretty shy and sensitive.
Maybe I'm worrying too much. I guess I'm just worried in general because I've never dealt with this type of situation before and I'm not sure how I'll handle it. I don't want to make some thoughtless mistake, but I don't know whether I can keep my head level or not and that scares me. Not even just for her age really, but now I think about it, its just that fear of losing control or not being rational in general...
>>
>>20449992
>Just because she can't love you doesn't mean you aren't an important person in her life. You wouldn't fuck your mother, yet she is probably important to you.
I mean, I wouldn't fuck my mom but I definitely love her.
>>
>>20450028
More like
>Hey, wanna get dinner on Friday?
>Sorry anon I'm not into you like that but let's stay friends.
>Okay.
>*proceeds to stop contacting her and keep future interactions short but polite*
I don't see what's so crazy about this. If she doesn't like me I'm not gonna like her, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be rude about it.
>>
Is it a good thing or bad thing to look young for your age if your a dude? I'm nearly 30 but people keep thinking I'm only in my early 20s. I'm assuming its because I never did drugs or drank alcohol or smoked so I aged slower.
>>
>see girl as friends for about 2 months
>strictly platonic
>end up hanging out more and more
>catch feelings for her
>she claims she doesn't have feelings for me
>I'm fine with that and we continue to hang out
>she eventually "realizes" she has feelings for me
>we date for 2 months
>she breaks up with me and claims she never had feelings for me
>wtf.jpg
>we don't talk for 3 weeks, when we do she goes on about how she wishes things were the same even though we had established boundaries that we couldn't hang out anymore because it would lead us to the same situation we were in
>she asks to hang out the next day, Christmas, and NYE
>I get frustrated with her mixed signals and we argue and now we aren't talking anymore
What the fuck?
>>
>>20449933
>Being friends with someone that rejected you.
What's it like never having been rejected?
>>
>>20450028
Doing dumb things isn't the same thing as being "shallow". I agree that the anon you responded to is being silly, but shallow is a really harsh thing to call someone.
That anon needs to stop being... sh-...
>thinks about
Oh wait. I'm retarded
>>
do you girls ever think that a guy is too good looking for you or out of your league, so even when he flirts or tries chatting you up, you don't go through with it and see what happens?

not saying that I'm the guy in question, just wondering how women view it. Personally, if a very attractive girl talks with me, I assume she's just friendly because there's no way she can be into me
>>
>>20450124
I think some answers to my situations kinda already indirectly addressed all that, anon: >>20449719

I don't think the worries change too much between genders either, because the gravity is still there.
I've had girls ask my age before. Like a lot and its always girls?... so...
>>
>>20450028
No I don't block. I just stop speaking to them regularly and waiting weeks to reply to their messages instead of a few minutes or hours like I used to before they rejected me.
>>
>>20450174
I'm 24 and people think I'm 19/20, I feel like it reflects badly on a guy. like you've not got life experience or masculine enough features to give you a grizzled mug. I'd much prefer people think I'm 30
>>
>>20450210
I'm the same way. When you were younger (like 13ish) did people always mistake you as a girl? Old people especially always assumed I was girl. Sure I had fairly longish hair, but it wasn't even shoulder length.
>>
>>20450245
no I've always had fairly short hair, but I've had more people point out features that are like my mum than my dad.
>>
>>20450210
So? Maybe some women like men like that, but I know girls are often into me and I'm a 5'7 blonde haired little baby-faced bitch boy. Hell, maybe most girls do like men that are more grisly. But some don't and maybe you're better off that way. Preferences differ; who cares about the norm?
>>
>>20450280
>>20450174
Still same anon, by the way. Maybe I should've been clear: when I said "my answers" I meant responses to ME. I'm that anon that was gonna ask if that girl was over 18.
>>
>>20450280
It's not like people are throwing up in my face or anything, I've had woman say it's a "good thing" what ever that means. Regardless of what woman think I'd just rather not have a baby face.
>>
>>20450055
Oh, well, I gotta admit I wasn't expecting you to be 30. But you don't seem like the kind of guy who preys on young girls so dw. Anyway, my advice still stands. Maybe think of a way to casually mention your age to her as well, since there's a chance she will lose interest later if you don't tell her now (assuming she doesn't know it already). She won't judge you for asking for her age either, so I say go for. Unironically don't care about other people.
>>
>>20450393
>go for it*
yeah i need some sleep
>>
Is it weird that my girlfriend likes it when I poke her in the butt with my boner at night time? She doesnt find it annoying at all. She laughs.
>>
As odd as this may sound my boyfriend said he gets really horny when he's very tired. Like if he had little sleep the night beforehand he says he ends up being really horny all day then and the more tired he gets as the day goes on he gets more horny. Is that normal?
>>
>>20449761
You ain't doing it enough. The problem is you, not him. If you want to f things up, keep up the good work. It really ain't gonna kill you to take a minute of your time to slay the dragon in an alternative way if you don't want sex. You need to take care of your pet.
>>
>>20449464
Consider yourself lucky. And stfu
>>
Boyfriend can't cum from sex but can from masturbation. He's 26 and I'm his first girlfriend. Why can't I make him cum from sex? He can cum if I give him a handjob.
>>
>girl and I have been sort of on again off again since we met
>a few lunches and dinners, each time we hang out we get a little bit closer
>we take a month apart
>she doesn't usually text other people when she's not around them
>texts me when she's away
>she comes back
>we have dinner together (two days ago)
>she invites me to sleep over as 'just friends'
>I don't push boundaries
>wake up, head to work which is closer to her house than mine, she had made me breakfast, and left a note saying we should hang out tomorrow (today) because she has nothing planned, and she 'finally understands' me
>text her saying I can bring her food or we can go get food together
>she says she has friends over and will hit me up tomorrow
>i tell her to have a good evening, she apologises, I say it's fine.

I'm not exactly surprised, it would be pretty insane to monopolize her when we aren't an item yet. Plus I've sort of got this weird feeling that everything is going the way it should. Just sorta wanted to have some input or something, I guess.
guess i'm expecting a >you missed your shot
but I dunno, I actually value her as a friend, and neither of us are looking for a relationship right now.
>>
>>20450505
you dont move your pussy quickly enough and or he isnt trained to thrust, he's been moving his hand faster than his hips can move for 26 years
t. 28 and similar situation. would take time and conditioning to work out
>>
>>20450505
is he wearing a condom?
>>
>>20450524
>finally understands
Either a fucking blinding sign that you should step things up or she's given up and has concluded you are a homosexual.
>>
>>20450528
>you dont move your pussy quickly enough
My last boyfriend didnt have this problem. Theres also something I didnt mention that might be contributing to him not being able to cum from sex but I don't want to seem mean by mentioning it.

>>20450530
yeah
>>
>>20450559
yea, some guys just can't get it on with a condom. However don't think you can just drop this fucking bomb shell and get away with it, tell us
>something I didn't mention that might be contributing to him not being able to cum
>>
>>20450575
He has a very small penis :/ Its 4 inches hard
>>
>>20450581
I don't think that would effect anything but I wouldn't know.
Let me ask you though, and be honest, were you disappointed when you found that out.
>>
>>20450581
That could be the reason if you can't cum from sex but can from masturbation, but I don't think it contributes so much for him. Most of the pleasure comes from the head.
Maybe it does contribute a little tho, idk
>>
>>20450601
>were you disappointed when you found that out.
Not really disappointed. More surprised as I didnt really realise they could be that small when hard. But it doesnt really matter as I still get pleasure from it.
>>
Since more US people are on now I'm gonna link again, >>20449516

Still qualifies as a question
>>
>>20450620
Interesting, ok final question would you say it was thin also or just stubby if that makes sense.
>>
>>20450642
Like average? Its not thin anyways but not particularly thick either
>>
>>20450649
ok, thanks for indulging my nosiness.
>>
H-how do I ask/tell her I want her to make of my normal size dick...
>>
>>20450737
do you mean make fun of?
>>
Girls:
When you date/flirt with a guy , do you expect him to do certain things? Like escalate things physically, be totally confident, not make mistakes during this, essentially perform in the way that a chad usually performs?
>>
>>20450740
Ye
That
>tfw dumb fetish makes me wish I was a bit small (not that I really think it means anything)
>>
>>20449372
Well that was certainly an interesting read, thanks. It's now relevant that I'm a broke-dick with a downward bent boner so I was probably hitting all the wrong spots in missionary.

Since I'm here i'd also like to ask this, when we tried doggy she seemed to like it more, but still frustrated the hell out of me because every time I'd get a good rhythm going she would pull away/crawl away from me and say she needed to pee and run to the bathroom

Fucking why? Was I fucking the piss out of her?

t. Utterly incompetent and doesnt know anatomy
>>
>>20450758
In fact, how do I talk to girls about fetishes and shit in general?
>>
>>20450768
>>20450758
I'd guage her interest in fetish stuff before anything specific
>>
>>20450737
>hey, I think it'd be really hot if you made fun of my dick.
>>
How douchey would it be for me to date a 'friends' ex? He dated her for less than a month.
>>
you ever want to fuck your step brother? i know every guy with a step sister wants to.
>>
>>20450882
not at all
unless he had a huge crush on her
ask why they broke up. you might not want her if he dumped her for a reason.
>>
>>20450933
We talked about it. Didnt ask him why they broke up because it felt wrong, I couldve gotten him into a bad mood, the dude is very emotional. Were also not that close so I didnt feel comfortable to begin with.
>>
Been on two (2) dates with a girl and she's already trying to define the relationship, and saying that we need to be going the same direction in life for there to be a relationship. She works at fucking burger king and is somehow planning to buy a house and have a bunch of kids.

What the fuck is this shit? I'm fine with it if she's just a forward thinker but I feel like we're getting closer and closer to a personality disorder.
>>
I've been playing online with a girl for a few weeks and I'm trying to gauge if she's interested in me. She knows I recently started dating someone but I've told her I'm not sure it's gonna work. She's been asking for pictures and we've exchanged some social media info. Stuff like asking me if she's cute and calling me things like bearded man-creature. She also sometimes puts me in uncomfortable situations in a joking way when playing with bigger groups, like saying I've sent her dick pics (I haven't) or telling people I'm 40 (I'm 27, she's 20).
>>
>>20451007
Sounds mixed, Bond. Can you ask her out? Or do you live far away?
>>
>>20447010
Question for both girls and guys but how do you maintain your hair? My hair on top is curly but in the back and sides it's straight. I have no idea what to do because it looks awful unless I shower it twice a day
>>
>>20451033
Wash and condition it daily (YMMV, I'm a greasy person), put in product (putty) to give it a bit of texture if I've just washed and blow dried it. If I've just woken up it usually looks alright on its own, but as soon as it gets wet it goes all greasy and curly so better to just wash it. I'm a guy and my hair is the one thing I've had girls complement me on, and the only reason is because I put a bit more effort in than other guys,
>>
>>20451044
When I use to shampoo and condition it every day eventually I was killing my hair and it ending up being really dry
>>
>>20451049
You have different hair to mine then. I use a dry hair shampoo and conditioner and it often looks really good. I am slowly transitioning to just doing it every other day since I'm less greasy than I used to be.

I might also advise forking out the money to get it cut and styled at a good salon (cost me 60 bucks last time) since female hairdressers often just do what they think looks good, and will give you tips to maintain that look.
>>
>>20451014
Two hours away, at most. Some more information: I was playing with her and one of her male friends, and when she told me she wants to know what I look like, I asked why, and the friend teasingly said she likes me. Her reaction was an unclear no-yes-I'm-just-curious sort. Until I started dating, whenever I went to a bar, she often asked me if I ended up sleeping with someone the next day, since I had a couple of one night stands recently and I ended up telling her. I've been trying to honestly tell her it's not something I normally do, but she jokingly calls me a sex fiend. Especially when there's more people on the server. Pretty sure she doesn't do one night stands herself. She passingly asked me if I want to go see her play in a sports tournament that's coming up but I'm not sure if she actually meant it.

Either way I'll probably see how things turn out with the girl I'm dating first. I like her, but she has BPD and her self worth is through the floor. Definitely gonna make things challenging.
>>
What's it like dating a girl with anxiety? She seems really needy and I'm not sure what'll happen when I get really busy with work (on-call stuff, etc.)
>>
>>20451191
What kind of anxiety is it? Generalized? Social?
>>
>>20450882
>>20450953
>'friends'
>Were also not that close
What's with the quotes? How do you even know this guy that you're worried about dating some girl he was with? If you're not close, who cares?
>>
>>20451240
I think just generalized, might be a bit of panic disorder in there too. She hasn't really shown it much but she had a bit of an episode the other day and got very worried I'd find another girl (like I didn't have enough trouble finding one in the first place).

I'm fine dealing with someone like that but not if they're going to constantly be worried that I've left them when I haven't replied in 20 minutes because someone's coding in OR or some shit.
>>
>>20447010
>426 replies page 10
HOLY FUCK ABANDON SHIP BUMP LIMIT LONG SINCE REACHED
How did we manage to go so long without a new thread?
Guess I'll make one.
>>20451316
>>
>>20449824
You do realise that sometimes women just don't feel like having sex, right? It doesn't always mean they're cheating bro
>>
what can I say to my girl rn to make her feel special thx

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.