[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20181206_201136.jpg (555 KB, 1080x1314)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
I matched with this nonbinary chick on tinder and I want to insult her for her retarded belief system. What are some good insults to use against nonbinary people?
>>
they absolutely fkn HATE it when you say you appreciate & respect them despite your differences, i've heard
>>
"Hey, baby. I'd love to get in the space between your 1s and 0s. ;)"
>>
"whats up u stupid fuckin castrated midget" type this out verbatim.
>>
“Pathetic faggot”
It’s short but it really packs a punch.
>>
If you really wanna hurt her, try to set up a date and then completely abandon her the night of the date. Watch her show up and text you and just don’t respond. Just an idea. Or just do what the other anons said. Idc
>>
>>20326342
Dumb ass. Don’t be mean to her. Be nice and fuck her. Then after you nut say “i love your womany female pussy” and watch her get triggered
>>
>>20326367
>>20326377
What should I type then?
>>
>>20326380
Something nice and a little flirty. You should be honestly trying to fuck her
>>
Try "you're valid and I'm so proud of you" haha yeah take that, stupid libtard
>>
>>20326347
This, they just can't accept a different preference
>>
>>20326342
Son, your insult game is so fuckin weak you need the s/adv/irgins to help you out?
Boy you best not be fuckin serious right now
>>
drop dead misogynist
>>
What exactly is gender fluid and how often do you need to replace it?
Every 5000 miles?
>>
>>20327082
>drop dead Tripfag
>>
>>20327082
Hallo auch. Ist das jetzt Mode seltsame deutsche Namen zu haben?
>>
>>20326342
She looks cute why be a dick
>>
>>20327332
Kek

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.