[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.jpg (3.28 MB, 2592x1944)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB JPG
I am 43 years old. I have made some bad decisions in my life. I’ve never been arrested and no traffic citations in 25 years. I just left my hometown to start a new life in SC. It’s been three weeks and I have ran out of money. This is the first day in my life when my food consisted of water and broken hope.

I do not have any resources for short term cash. I come from a poor family so they can not offer any assistance. My friends (2 of them) can’t help me because they have problems on there own. I have a paid for truck but no fuel. I have phone but can afford the 35 dollars to reconnect.

SC will not help me because I just moved here. (State resources)

I think it’s checkmate. Before I become expired, I’m reach out for ANY help, solutions——
>>
Get a job?
>>
>>20325832
Put mens penis in mouth for money.
>>
>>20325832
Why move if you can’t afford shit? Think next time anon. Use your brain.
>>
>>20325847
This. You need any job you can find.
>>
Where in SC? Im trying to get my dick sucked for cheap
>>
>>20325832
Sell the truck what are you doing?
>>
>>20325832
Go pick tomatoes with the spics.
>>
Go to a local church and ask for help. That’s a start bud. No need to expire early. Life is too precious.
>>
>>20325832

sounds like you got most of your 'start over' wish.

hang in there, anon.
>>
No offense OP but what exactly were you expecting when you moved out there? Why didn't you look for a job the second you got there? I'm not really understanding the logic behind this
>>
>>20325832
You took a gamble amd it didn't pan out, that's fine. I assume you're in a town, start going business to business looking for work, start menial and build from there. Also seek out local religons/community groups for help. Accepting charity to survive isn't shameful. Use it to build your life until you can repay the charity to the world
>>
>>20325832
You could try pan-handling, some people manage to make decent money out of it. Or resort to non-violent crime like scams and such. World is a harsh place, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.
>>
>>20325832
>SC will not help me because I just moved here.
No. Talk to a social worker and ask for advice. You are eligible for food stamps at the very least.
>>
friendly reminder that Peanut Butter >>20327764 is a serial abuser
>>
Are you gonna respond OP?
Did you look for work? If not then you shouldn't have moved out and this is kinda what you deserve. You shouldn't look to the state for help right away.
>>
Can they even refuse food stamps?
>>
>>20325832
Have you tried a job op?
>>
>>20325832
There are temporary labor places that will pay you the very same day you work. Look around for some of those. Gig work on craigslist is another easy one. Other poster is right you can probably qualify for food stamps

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.