[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Capture.png (806 KB, 971x532)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
I am working full-time around 40-55 hours weekly and I am in college 15-16 credit hours. I am finally on break to enjoy my time off, even now I feel like I rarely have time to start hobbies or learn things for fun in my free time. I try to get into programming, guitar, reading, but the only thing I really am grinding is math in my free time. I don't even enjoy it that much as it just passes the time. I am only a freshman, but I feel so isolated and feel like I am going to burnout eventually and drop out. I've achieved a good gpa so far 3.0
. Does anyone have advice on what I should do?

Has anyone dealt with this? I feel like all my hobbies are boring and I have nothing to do but study, even during my break.
>>
Bump
>>
File: DtF9VpSV4AA8O7O.jpg (126 KB, 901x1200)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Finale bump.
>>
>>20325461
Do you smoke weed?
>>
>>20325817
I don't it makes me very anxious and very self reflective in a stressful way.

I'm close to smoking but I don't know where to buy it.
>>
>>20325836
Yep self reflection is one of the better ways of realizing what is wrong. The deep states of paranoia and anxiety are meant to be uncomfortable and pin point the behaviors that need to be changed.
>>
I can relate. I get through a tough week, always thinking about how much free time I’ll have the next week and then when it comes I’m too tired to enjoy anything properly. Picking up new hobbies is also tough because of the time investment - I want to learn a new language but there’s no way I’ll be able to keep it going when the schoolwork starts getting heavy. I think this is the sort of problem mostly freshmen tend to have - one of the most important things you will learn in university is time management and how to fully enjoy your free time. That’s just the feeling I get, I have some friends that are almost finishing their degree and they always seem to have more free time than me and get more shit done than me despite being way more overloaded with work. Know that you’re not alone, and things will probably get better with time and experience
>>
>>20325852
Oh I thought this meant I was nuts. I feel like I'm wasting my life while people my age are enjoying their.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.