[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Canon in DB.png (313 KB, 640x480)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
Superman is canon in Dragon Ball.
>>
Enter CHADren.
>>
>>191952947
Simply based.
>>
File: The Chadest.png (584 KB, 1359x731)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>191952947

HOLY BASED
>>
Fuck Jirenfags, literaly the worst posters on the voard
>>
>>191953184
> on the voard
>>
File: aqua.gif (385 KB, 500x500)
385 KB
385 KB GIF
Gay series
Gay thread
>>
>>191953397

Doglyfags are from Congo.

>>191953439

> Pic related
>>
>>191952545
Good.
>>
File: 1480002517125.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>Enter CHADfield
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>When asked about how Broly, the main antagonist of the most recent movie of Dragon Ball Super, is well known for being the strongest among the fans, master Toyotarou said:
>"I think that has been the most beloved characteristic of Broly since his creation back in 1993, however, Dragon Ball is right now in an era where no matter what the protagonists or the antagonists do, they always appear puny compared to a greater, neutral force. Broly and the other antagonists Goku and his friends fought in this new era are nothing compared to Zenoh-sama and its angels, however, these have uniques, special types of strength that can't be measured with raw power. In that sense, I think Broly is the individual with the highest power level in the series, that's why he is unbeatable unless Goku combines his own strength with his rival Vegeta by fusing, or when fighting unusual strengths such as Zenoh-sama's. As a side note, the new 'galactic patrol prisoner arc' features a fearsome enemy with an unusual strength too, something that no amount of power level can beat, I hope all the readers enjoy this new kind of enemy!"
>>
File: 1501465340503.gif (2.72 MB, 947x522)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB GIF
>>191953439
based moechad
>>
When are mods finally ban DB threads?
>>
File: 6546.png (968 KB, 2500x3620)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
Our Prince, Bejita-sama—who has never experienced a single defeat in his entire life—is 2-0 against his lowly vassal, Gokek.
>>
>>191954646
>ESL UCB
Discarded.
>>
File: 1561639627652.jpg (75 KB, 720x880)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
File: 1565729548501.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>191954668
AAAAAAAAAIIIIIE
>>
Super bad
Grand Tour good
>>
>>191954847
seek help.
>>
>>191954225
BrolyGODS...I cope.
>>
File: d7T4chB.gif (488 KB, 300x168)
488 KB
488 KB GIF
OUCHIE MY DRAGON BALLS
>>
File: chadhan .png (128 KB, 331x294)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Final Update for the Dragon Ball GT Stream
My Drive is full, so there will be no more additions to the stream. Literally maxed out at 15GB, I am surprised all 3 Broly films made it.
Cytube at r/Chads_of_A (ignore the r/ this site has nothing to do with you know what).
So, the URL would be cytu DOT be/r/Chads_of_A
>Sunday, August 18th
Test stream to make sure you're able to view the episodes on cytube, will be BOTH Coola films and the Broly Z TRILOGY, original Japanese audio, Dragon Box releases with English subs. Will start at 11am EDT, and I will announce the stream half an hour before it occurs, so everybody is aware of when the streams are held.
>Monday, August 19th
First 13 episodes of GT, starting at 11am EDT (this will be the same for every day up till Friday).
>Tuesday, August 20th
13 more episodes, will cover the rest of the Black Star Dragon Balls arc and the beginning of the Baby arc.
>Wednesday, August 21st
13 episodes, up to the end of the Baby Arc
>Thursday, August 22nd
12 episodes, Super #17 and the Shadow Dragons arc
>Friday, August 23rd
The final 12 episodes of GT
>Saturday, August 24th
Will be held at 6pm EDT (I will announce the stream in the morning, but I will be attending FanExpo that day buying Rei figures and Dragon Quest games, so I might not be around to announce it half an hour before) GT: A Hero's Legacy and a special DB movie.
>>
File: 1517711269770.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
No one will ever replicate what Chadren did. He was literally an unstoppable force and immovable object. He was pure, absolute strength. Every technique, every trick and gimmick, every asspull, he was unfazed by. A spirit bomb by SSBKK Goku was easily repelled. Frozen in time? Who cares, he's like, stronger than time. Goku finally asspulls Ultra Instinct, and it does fucking nothing against a barely-even-trying Jiren. Unlocking new power doesn't help, fighting smart doesn't help, he facetanks beams, he beats people up by just looking at them. They unlock new powers, they team up to fight him together, it doesn't fucking matter. Nothing they do can reach his might. No antagonist has ever felt this far above what the protagonists could muster. He was truly a juggernaut.
>>
>>191955755
lets face it anons, if Goku had not of attained UI, then he would of never have stood a chance against Jiren.
Also, Cumber is small fry compared to Jiren.
Jiren was literally not even trying or paying attention to Cumber.
>>
File: ENTER CHADREN - manga.jpg (925 KB, 844x2495)
925 KB
925 KB JPG
>Kamioren swipes at the battlefield with one arm, knocking out Toppo and accidentally Cumber as well. Dyspo is in shock at Kamioren's power, especially having seen it defeat "God of Destruction mode" Toppo in a single blow, let alone with a single swipe. Kamioren moves in for the kill on an unconscious Toppo as Dyspo pleas for his friend to wake up
>ENTER CHADREN.jpg
>Jiren, suddenly arriving at the battle scene, blocks Kamioren's attack by catching one of the giant's fingers, then retaliates and beats Kamioren to the ground, causing a revisision into Kamin and Oren. Jiren leaves restraining the two up to Dyspo.
>Next, Jiren faces down the staggering Cumber, and thanks Toppo for holding back an enemy of this magnitude. Cumber calls out for Jiren to fight him, but before they can begin, a rupture in space-time appears overhead, sucking Cumber into the void.
>Cumber reemerges in a water-filled cavern, and spots a Fu-bot overhead. Fu, speaking through the robot, thanks Cumber for his hard work [...]
>Fu explains to the glowering Cumber that he had no chance of winning against Jiren anyway, and is better off fighting the opponent here, who claims to want a chance to pay Cumber back.
>>
>>191954225
S-SHITrenbros...
>>
>>191956194
based
>>
>>191956194
Based Cooler doing in 2 mediums what Cuckren can't do in any of the 3 SDBPEDROES stories.
>>
Jobren lost to base Goku and Frieza.
>>
>>191956513
HOLY BASED
>>
>>191956513
Three against one and plus Jiren clearly weakened.
>>
File: kyouko-321.png (582 KB, 1246x862)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>
File: 1537852396082.jpg (23 KB, 348x348)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
WAN PISS CHADS, YAMETE!!
>>
The shittiest of the shit, Shitren only has 1 UR while the muse Lilibrieanne has 3???
Shitrenbros what the hell is happening, our official dokkan sponsorship doing us dirty like this???
>>
>>191957011

> /Vcuck/

Out.
>>
>>191956621
>Jiren clearly weakened
Learn English, Shitrentard. And you are being disingenuous, the fact remains that he was defeated by them.
>>
>>191958024
>Learn English
>Focusing on the grammar and not the valid point.
Yikes.

And yes, Jiren was defeated "by them".

(meaning more than one person)
>>
how are you fags missing entire words?
>>
Enter Juuhachigo
>>
File: 1505422982315.gif (930 KB, 656x482)
930 KB
930 KB GIF
>>191953184
>voard
>>
>>191958302
based bejita feeding his pet bug well
>>
File: 1564674965261.jpg (274 KB, 905x1200)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>191958264
>>
>>191958137
>>Focusing on the grammar and not the valid point.
>Coming from a cancerous Shitrentard
Your disingenuity just has no bounds.
>And yes, Jiren was defeated "by them".
I never said different. He got defeated by base Goku and Frieza.
>>191958199
Pathetic and obsessed and falseflagging Shitrentard. I see that this image is barely readable, is your mom threatening to kick you out of the basement again? Is this why you aren't doing your best work now?
>>
this was the best scene from the entirety of super
seeing vegeta ascend goku for a quick second
having them go full power against that mutt jiren
having vegeta walk first before goku
the king of all saiyans and his strongest most loyal warrior behind him ready to take down the strongest fighter in the universe
>>
>>191958264
I want to do sexual things with 18(can't decide on what yet)
>>
File: Aqua.jpg (104 KB, 536x808)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>191953439
Claimed by HAREMhan.
>>
>>191958434
based except jiren is also based
>>
>>191958466
yeah hes cool as heck but at the time i hated jiren
i legitimately thought that jiren was going to win it all
for a second there, the ToP was like watching Z again as a kid
the rest of super was garbage but this arc was kino
>>
>>191958463
Take the moe garbage with you on your way out, Jokehanfag
>>
>>191958428
Nah, falseflagging is only done be you cucks, see >>191953397
>I c-c-can't read
That is nothing new.
>>
>>191958434
I unironically agree. That music gets me every time, also this frame here is pure kinomatography.
>>
>>191958428
>Shitrentard
I'm not a "Shitrentard".
But that is what took place.
>Your disingenuity just has no bounds.
Explain?
>I never said different. He got defeated by base Goku and Frieza.
Exactly anon. Jiren was "defeated" by multiple people.
>>
>>191958589
This was ALL done by a single obsessed Jokerentard, most likely you. Seek help and try to get the Brolychads out of your tiny and limited brain.
>>191958706
Then what are you even arguing?
>>
>>191956052
in a battle to the death, goku would have lost immediately.
>>
>>191958826
>I-IF ONLY
Kek. cry for me more, Shitrenbitch
>>
>>191958808
>damage control
Panic is a sudden sensation of fear, which is so strong as to dominate or prevent reason and logical thinking, replacing it with overwhelming feelings of anxiety and frantic agitation consistent with an animalistic fight-or-flight reaction.
>>
File: 1562092218969.png (578 KB, 900x503)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>"I love you, dad-- Goku, my dad..."
you guys feel this level of pride for your father?
>>
File: 103092893494.png (997 KB, 702x878)
997 KB
997 KB PNG
Enter Chadllin
>>
>>191958869
do not speak unless spoken to, bitch.
>>
>>191958869
>cry for me more
The camel just can't stop himself!
>>
>>191958869
>cry for me more
>>
>>191958917
>her vulva leaked motor oil in this scene
>>
>>191958903
yes
>>
>>191958925
>>191958932
>>191958933
>Damage control
Dogrentards are really pitiful
>>
File: 1538424358143.png (447 KB, 897x503)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>mfw dad not a jobber
funny how quiet trunkcels are in these threads
>>
File: 1536207347423.webm (2.02 MB, 1321x740)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB WEBM
>>191959066
>not a jobber
kek
>>
>>191959113
>Goku
>Gohan's dad

Piccolo is the real dad.
>>
>>191959053
>parroting your superior master again
Monkey see, monkey do.
>>
>>191959167
>Shitrentard's life is so empty of achievements that he thinks the terms he used before are his
What a sad creature, really worth of pity.
>>
File: 11ai.png (654 KB, 1024x768)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>191959113
>Putting Super clips next to DBZ/DB clips
Christ, it looks so souless.
>>
>>191959231
>t-t-these terms don't belong to you so I can ape them all I w-want!
Monkey see, monkey do.
Also,
>worth of pity
>>
File: season 3 fighterz.png (3.36 MB, 1236x1416)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB PNG
Who would you like to see in the next fighterz dlc?
>>
>>191959319
>>t-t-these terms don't belong to you so I can ape them all I w-want!
>Monkey see, monkey do.
You are literally not making any sense.
>>
>>191959386
I suggest getting some IQ points. Maybe that will also unlock your hidden ability to come up with retorts that aren't copied from your superior master.
>>
File: 1547001397896.jpg (49 KB, 387x398)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>191959323
Kefla, Roshi and Dabura have interesting movesets.

For the last slot I'd pick Android 20 (w/ 19), Raditz or Zarbon (w/ Dodoria)
>>
>>191959323
Hercule or Omega/Syn Shenron
>>
>>191959428
Nope, that post was fucking nonsense. You couldn't address my point and just posted literal garbage. Pitiful Shitrentard, get out of my face.
>>
Enter FROGhan
>>
>>191958808
>Then what are you even arguing?
Because the fight was unfair and if it was a different scenario >>191958826, then Jiren would have easily won.
I'll make it clear again, I am not a Jirenbro.
>>
>>191958869
>I-IF ONLY
And if it was, then Jiren would have won.
>>
>>191958434
>watching the dub
>>
>>191959499
>get out of my face
It's too late, I already live in your head rent free.
>>
File: 1558579866424.png (345 KB, 593x628)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>191959503
Erza is a poor man's 18.
>>
File: Kefla is Shit.jpg (109 KB, 1024x848)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>191959323
>kefla
Never.
>>
File: 1563288978292.jpg (76 KB, 528x960)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>191952545
Of course, although his name is Jiren.
>>
>>191959323
roshi, raditz Android 13
>>
>>191953439
I'm gay for Eighteen.
>>
File: 22143521.png (417 KB, 699x425)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>saiyans job to space
>saiyans job to underwater

jesus fucking christ. why are these chimps so fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1564693764736_1.jpg (263 KB, 792x1198)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>191954668
>this bait
Never gets old.
>>
>>191954808
>Aug 14
>Back to school
I don't know what third world shit hole your from, but Americans go back to school in Sept. Unless you're referring to college, but nobody calls college "school".
>>
the next DBZ movie takes place in otherworld and takes place after the DB series has ended, and the MCs are dead.
what would your reaction be?
>>
File: CHADly.jpg (63 KB, 1280x705)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Enter the strongest.
>>
what is everyone's favorite Z arc and why
>>
>>191955216
People really need to guard against the grapple.
>>
File: GOKUY18XDEIOS.gif (3.36 MB, 724x404)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB GIF
>>191955755
>built for BGC
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>191956194
Jesus fucking Christ
>literally ENTER CHADREN
>>
>>191959879
tie between namek and buu arc
namek because it had a good story, good buildup and a good villain, and buu arc because even with its flaws it was still a nice change of pace and was entertaining to watch
>>
File: 1557881639701.png (962 KB, 1130x789)
962 KB
962 KB PNG
>>191958917
Best couple. Based Krillin letting his Sayian friends smash that Android puss.
>>
Oricon published the results of tankobon sales from the 5th to the 11th and looks like Super's volume 10 ended up surpassing Gintama's 77. The top 10 is

>The Promised Neverland 15
>My Hero Academia 24
>Rurouni Kenshin - Hokkaido Arc 3
>Dragon Ball Super 10
>Gintama 77
>World's End Harem 9
>One Piece 93
>Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings 17
>Chainsaw Man 3
>World's End Harem Fantasia 3
Honourable mention for Kimetsu no Yaiba, its popularity is rising with the anime and the databook and volumes (not only the most recent ones but also the old ones) are right after Wold's End Harem Fantasia. SPY×FAMILY sold well too, it sold more than all Kimetsu's volumes except the 4 more popular ones (6, 7, 16 and the databook)
>>
Is she a good character?
>>
>>191960027
Where is HxH?
>>
>>191960156
Not really, she's a really weak character.
>>
>>191960156
No, she's shit.

Fantastic fap material though.
>>
File: 1565751304933.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>191960156
she's a decent character, but a terrible fap material
>>
>>191959323
Jackie Chun
Mercenary Tao
Raditz
Piccolo Daimao
Kid Krillin
Bowlcut Gohan
Semi Perfect Cell
Super Buu
>>
>>191960268
based
>>191960381
cringe
>>
>>191958808
not same dude. but let's not forget Jiren did utterly waste all three of these characters at their maximum while BARELY trying earlier on. It wasn't until MUI Goku wore him down and being at the end of his rope that they actually stood a chance as he was in a worse off state than the three of them but even then in a straight fight it's obvious Jiren likely would have defeated all three of them. The scene where Toppo encouraged Jiren to keep fighting again, he swats Frieze and 17 like flies and nearly knocks them off until Goku arrives and he proceeds to get overwhelmed just enough for them to push him off, not actually beat him in a fight. Jiren, worn out and alone, but up a good fight but lost to their teamwork, them working together rather than it being a 'power' thing. Saying he lost to base frieza and goku but ignoring the state he was in and the context/narrative of that scene is what comes off as disingenuous.
>inb4 'jirentard/fag/chadchad whatever shit'
I'm a passing gokufag who just values the facts.
>>
>>191960268
>Fantastic fap material though.
Pedophile moeshitter
>>
File: Hiatus X Hiatus.png (29 KB, 1211x561)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>191960159
Lost in hiatus hell
>>
>>191959857
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BASED POST!
>>
File: DTbD4OdV4AIOuaA.jpg (118 KB, 655x1200)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
I love Jiren.
His philosophy is solid and proven right during the ToP.
His phisique and alpha proportions inspire to workout and improve.
His deep voice helps cease the nasal speaking and to relax the throat.
His strength and fighting skills inspire to learn self defense.
His posture inspires people to straighten up and stick their chest out.
The way he fought to the very end inspires people to never give up.
His character development inspires people to change their unjust ways.
And the list goes on.
>>
File: Cheelai smug.webm (210 KB, 1280x720)
210 KB
210 KB WEBM
>>191960156
Stupid question.
>>
>>191960620
BASED CHADCHA CHA THE CHADRENSCHOLARBROS TO THE MAX
>>
>>191952947
EN to the TER to the CHAD to the REN, the most predominant on this Chads' den
>>
>>191960620
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BAAAAASSSSEEEDDDD
>>
>>191953397
OH NONONO ONO
>>
>>191959857
God I hate nubroly so much. i get they were trying to make a more sympathetic character but he fails so hard where og broly actually succeeded somewhat I honestly wonder why they bothered changing him at all.
>>
File: Jirenrevived131.png (341 KB, 732x369)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>191960620
Chadren the Lord. The undisputed strongest mortal in the multiverse. Known across the multiverse as "The Invincible Strongest of the Strong". Undefeated 1v1. The only antagonist that Goku couldn't beat. The only antagonist that Goku couldn't eventually surpass.
Three (3) arcs later, his immense might STILL reigns supreme and uncontested. Undoubtedly the GOAT of Dragon Ball (not to be confused with the goat of Dragon Ball).

Chadren is it. The finishing line. The peak. The summit. The apex of power.
Even the "limit breaking form of the Gods" that is normally only accessible to Angels was not enough to defeat him. How do you possibly surpass that? You cannot. Because there is nothing above him for mortals. He's the summit.
Incredible.
>>
>>191960620
Reminder, Jiren never ONCE asspulled
>>
File: 1520528891978.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>191960620
Look, behold, CONTEMPLATE this man's brawn, his musculature, his buikd, his physique, his constitution, his frame, his RED SILHOUETTE. I AM DEFINITELY MIRIN'.
>>
>>191960508
Project harder
>>
>>191952947
Based Chadren poster.
>>
File: jiren.jpg (14 KB, 306x311)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>191960650
>>191960668
>>191960620
>>191960691
You guys need to fucking stop. I like Jiren too but this shit is beyond obnoxious and embarrassing.
>>
File: 1557758841444.jpg (130 KB, 1242x1394)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>191960620
Yes yes, I love Jiren, or CHADren. How did you know?
>>
Um, back to the OP... you know thats not Superman, right? Its a parody. If superman was in the world of DB hed by far be the strongest character.
>>
File: 1543344646500.gif (498 KB, 369x185)
498 KB
498 KB GIF
>trying to make super satan sympathetic
what were they thinking?
>>
Hehehehehe
>>
File: 1565506380469.jpg (251 KB, 1232x1348)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>191960620
Reminder that Gokek and Shitza were eliminated before Chadren, meaning that Chadren never lost.
>>
>>191960405
>Semi Perfet Cell
Unironically based.
>>
File: AAAIIEEEEE.png (271 KB, 640x940)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>191954668

NOOOO HEELP MEEEEEE
>>
>>191960620
BASED JIRENSCHOLAR
>>
File: 1560913366095.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>191960789
>got fondled by UI so badly he unlocked a bullshit rage power-up to try and compete with it
>still jobbed
concede
>>
>>191953397
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO COPELYBROS WHAT IS THIS PLEASE SAY IT AINT SO
>>
File: garfielf.jpg (183 KB, 1080x720)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>191953690
I want you to know that somewhere on this planet you have a brother.
>>
>>191959323
Bulma is dead so... sorry anon.
>>
KEK
>>
LY
>>
>>191960905
Looks like you need a reminder.
>>
File: 1565485255778.jpg (170 KB, 351x350)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>191961137
>>191961172
>>
File: EB6w1Q7UwAEwxQg.jpg (76 KB, 608x1024)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
File: 1562779150039.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>191960905
>I-i-it's a parody
Holy cope
>>
>>191961204
Gag>Power>Knowledge>Gag
Remember your Jump Ultimate Stars triangle
>>
File: Spoiler Image (121 KB, 772x1000)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>191960620
>fucking this thing
Not a chad.
>>
>>191959323
Raditz
Launch
Kefla
Ribrianne
Cabba
Heles
>>
>>191960944
What's so amusing anon?
>>
Your forgot your name on, Dumbrenmong
>>
>>191961046
>Implying UI isn't a bullshit power-up itself
>'I-It's okay when goku-sama does it!'
>Also ignoring Jiren was beating the shit out of MUI Goku while in that powered-up state until Goku got a bullshit rage power-up to beat him

I hope this is bait. You can't possibly have your head this far up your own ass.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (349 KB, 448x1326)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>
>>191961046
I'm going to stop you right there. That """"" form"""""" is nothing but pure, unattiainable, unrelenting, scorching flames of might that he ensued into the depths of titanic glory, and justice. He is only but strentgh and it is the true embodiment of unimaginable PASSION.
>>
>>191959547
Fucking BASED
>>
>>191952545
>す on his chest
heh
>>
>>191961455
You're just as bad as him. This fervent Jiren cocksucking is just as bad as his retardation.
>>
>>191959575
Fucking BASED.
>>
>>191961410
>UI is an asspull
Absolute stat of jobrenscholars.
>>
File: 1559590922094.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>come back
>thread is filled with CHADren posts

Holy fucking based
>>
>>191960620
F-F-FUCKING BUH BUH BASED HOLY SHIT.
>>
Post moar 18
>>
File: 1522712376387.png (361 KB, 739x425)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>191961580
>>
File: 161.jpg (231 KB, 869x1305)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>191952545
>>
>>191961528
>A state that vaguely referenced ONCE multiple arcs back that was unobtainable even for a god like beerus is magically acquired by goku literally stumbling into it that allows him to suddenly compete with someone he couldn't even scratch seconds ago and then goes on to master in the last five minutes of the TOP oh and it just happens to activate when he's in danger of losing
>not an asspull
I'm a gokufag but UI is beyond retarded and i hope it never ever comes back.
>>
>>191961558
It's all from the same the dumb as fuck Jobrenburro who forgot to take out his name for samefagging. That is just the level of intelligence of the Shitrendonkeys.
>>
>>191960873
BA to the SE to the D, we, the Jirenchads are on a winning spree.
>>
File: AAAAH HE'S SO BIG.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>191961455

OH GOD HE'S SO BIG, W-WAIT WE CAN TALK THIS OVE- AAAAIIIEEEEE
>>
>>191961649
You think the reason Toriyama lives such a secluded life now is because he looks like a bald grandpa?
>>
>>191960905
>doesn't know what copyright is
Grow up.
>>
>>191952545
>Not knowing about Toriyama's other works
Get rekt you fucking spic.
>>
File: 1512242539673.png (1.15 MB, 536x1038)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>191961580
Hey there anon with excellent taste
>>
File: True_Golden_Frieza.png (60 KB, 180x225)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
true golden freeza > super saiyan blue evolved bejita
>>
File: original.gif (995 KB, 500x281)
995 KB
995 KB GIF
>>191961649
>starts at 1pm
Based Tori dabbing on 9-5ers
>>
>>191961804
based
>>
>>191961455
Holy FUCK look at that picture. Literally no other type of fan art is capable of expressing such RED, HOT, BURNING POWER.
>>
File: jiren toppo.jpg (208 KB, 880x1360)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
JICHAD THE RENCHAD
>>
>>191959575
>It's too late, I already live in your head rent free.
BASED rebuttal.
>>
File: 1521334690731.png (126 KB, 435x560)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>191961704
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Don't reply to my posts anymore.
>>
File: sticc.png (2.65 MB, 1924x1448)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>191960156
Literally all she`s known for is that stupid hand gesture in your pic and supposedly being sexy, despite having the body of a 9 year old boy. She only looks good in fanart, where she is hugely off model.
>>
>>191952947
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/HB07mLjNDq2mvhjr%2F885Sw%3D%3D/page/1/

So this is the power... Of Jirenfags...
>>
I still think El hermano might make an appearance later once we get to the arc of universe 11
>>
>>191961989
>Reality-quakes every single day
>>
>>191961784
>tfw no forehead cropped jeans sandals gf
>>
>>191952947
Entra El CHADmano...
>>
>>191962245
*vomits*
>>
>>191961912
What's the matter? Poetry is a fine art.
>>
File: 14 (2).jpg (227 KB, 869x1305)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>191952545
>>
AAIIE-- *cough cough* Ahem... AIIEEEEEE
>>
>>191962245
Based
>>191962355
Cringe
>>
I want to suck on Champa's moobs
>>
>>191961989
>Literally no replies all those other times
The power of...samefagging...J-Jirenbros...
>>
Leaks WHEN?
>>
>>191962792
Same time as always, 1-2 days before it officially comes out.
>>
>>191960629
God, I want to rape her to death.
>>
>>191961505
cope, copelycamel
>>
File: 1565665840166.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
AAAAIIIIIEEEE SAVE ME KAKAROTTO!
>>
File: 1565666692838.jpg (362 KB, 750x1048)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>191963151
>>
File: 16 (2).jpg (233 KB, 869x1305)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>191961649
>>
>>191962938
First of all, I genuinely like Jiren. I also like og broly. But I hate nubroly and the idiots that've attached themselves to him like parasitic organisms sticking onto and eating the bacteria of much more capable predators in order to survive. Don't associate me with those shitheads. It's just this constant steam of 'b-based' and 'chadchad the chad' and endless worshipping constantly in these threads annoys me and gives me secondhand embarrassment as a Jiren fan. Not trying to dampen anyone's enjoyment but this shit has long since worn out it's welcome.
>>
>>191956194
>Fu acquires the "Universe Seed", an object with the power to create new universes
>the manga directly states that it has the power to destroy universes as well
>Kamioren fuses with this seed giving him multiversal creation and destruction powers

>Jiren literally fucking annihilates Kamireon with a single held-back hit in BASE FORM

So not only is he stronger than time, but he can shatter a multiversal creator god by punching it. I'm not even noting this for the purposes of Jiren shitposting, because this is a step beyond memes. It's just Jiren continuing to demonstrate unironic bullshit power in the vein of Cosmic Armor Superman's "my punches are time and the multiverse" crap.

Never thought I'd see anything like this in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>191963310
what the fuck is jiren
>>
>>191963310
*takes a tiny bit of energy from the seed
FTFY, also SHITren would die in lava just like every other DB shitter.
>>
>>191963360
>what the fuck is jiren
Shit, kek.
>>
>>191963415
>anti-jiren Jihadist exposes himself as the Superman shitposter again
>>
>>191963415
>*takes a tiny bit of energy from the seed
He literally fucking absorbed it. It's embedded in his chest for the whole fight.
>>
File: 1550702117747.png (771 KB, 1100x688)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
N-NOO WAIT YAJIROBE-SAMA YAMETE ANYTHING BUT THE BACK PLEAS--AAAAIIIEEEEEE
>>
First for android 21 being cute and perfect. I want her to eat me, digest me, and shit me out in a massive sized dump.
>>
File: 1564948071133.gif (2.05 MB, 500x321)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
B-Bejita bros...How did this happen to us, w-we're a FUCKING LAUGHINGSTOCK....!
>>
>>191947040
Because it's a video game you stupid fucking fuck. There's no plot to carry. How much of a goddamn moron do you have to be to post something like this? I hope you commit suicide soon.
>>
File: 1559443229906.png (263 KB, 1195x193)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>191963697
>voredroid
>>
>>191962400
What you retards are doing isn't poetry, it's autistic babble that happens to rhyme. You make it impossible for people who genuinely like Jiren to associate with him because they're immediately lumped in with the retarded, obnoxious dumbshits like you. It's the same reason a lot of people who just normally like anime can't talk about it, because they'll be associated with the fucking degenerate furfag lolicon pedo freaks. Knock it the fuck off, you trumpeting fat shits.
>>
File: 1503108298716.png (345 KB, 1102x807)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
ENTER BROhan and BROren
>>
>>191959776
You can't be gay for a woman you dumb shit
>>
>>191954646
>When are mods finally ban
>IESLB
>UCB
Cac, MPPP. KBYMD.
>>
File: 7567657.png (621 KB, 1024x1483)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
Soon.
>>
File: EA-XUMxU0AAsOEG.jpg (177 KB, 828x812)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>191963499
>He literally fucking absorbed it. It's embedded in his chest for the whole fight
Quiet dog. SHITrentards have not provided any truthful statements about anything and this won't change anytime soon.
>>
>>191963360
Irrelevant.
>>
>>191963994
You do realize that when you call anyone "dog" or any variation in an intellectual debate, you automatically concede, right?
>>
>>191958199
>deleted like the pathetic and irrelevant dog that he is
Just like Shitren the Bitch.
>>
>>191963993
>I come into a Hunter x Hunter thread there's a lot that crosses my mind
Huntercucks threads? Never seen one.
>>
>>191959558
>subs clearly visible in the image
>dub
What kind of fucking idiot are you
>>
>>191964043
Cope whimpering dog.
>>
File: ergt.png (243 KB, 1009x551)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>191963953
>>
File: 1565653309603.jpg (263 KB, 874x618)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>191964160

KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR IT'S REAL

WITH HARD TO DRAW SPOTS AND INSTANT HEAL

https://youtu.be/4UDapUtM0Kw
>>
File: Hello.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1415)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Enter CUTEhan
>>
>>191964154
Looks like I win by default, as usual.
>>
File: AAAAIIIIIEEEE.jpg (157 KB, 499x872)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>191964208

Exit BadHairCuthan
>>
File: Bugfags BTFO.png (668 KB, 874x618)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>191964203
>>
File: 1565288054286.jpg (77 KB, 1024x545)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>191964275

*Villain with most potential bar none
>>
>>191963993
I feel like a lot of Hunterfags actually are intellectuals who are passionate about their series and feel the need to deconstruct it philosophically. The same goes for Evafags. Most DBfags, on the other hand, seemed to be interested exclusively in shitposting and being obnoxious because they can't act like such blithering actual retards in real life, so they get their fix here.
>>
File: Cell sees the leaks.png (1.46 MB, 665x2027)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>191964344
>Villain with no potential because he's never coming back
Fixed
>>
>>191963994
>Being immortal negates erasure
God I'm glad Heroeshit isn't canon.
>>
>>191964406
>official Dragon Ball anime set in the same continuity as Super, a canon series, with the events taking place as direct results of things that have happened in Super
>not canon
Brain dead fucking denialshitter.
>>
>>191964265
Enter FRIENDhan and FRIENDreeza
>>
>>191964435
Toeishit that contradicts the manga isn't canonical.
>>
>>191964469
>manga
>mattering
Discarded.
>>
>>191964481
Who is this gay looking fagola?
>>
>>191964469
The manga is only there to promote the anime/movie.
>>
>>191963870
>s autistic babble that happens to rhyme.
Congrats. You just defined poetry.
>>
>>191964469
It doesn't contradict the manga and that's also irrelevant. The events of Heroes are tied directly to the events of Super (Zamasu being erased, Jiren participating in the ToP, 17 being with the Z Club, etc.) therefore Heroes is a continuation of canon. It is canon whether you like it or not. Whine and scream, it doesn't change facts.
>>
File: 4ba.jpg (61 KB, 485x480)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>191964525

A man who will die of old age
>>
>>191964535
I want to believe you're just shitposting, but with how stupid the average poster in these threads is it's more likely that you actually, truly think that's what poetry is.
>>
>>191964531
>believing something made up by Kanzenshuu that VegettoEX literally backpedaled on
Cope, concede kneel.
I need not respond to any more of your babble.
>>
>>191963993
>off topic
You know what to do, gentlemen.
>>
>>191964574
Keep seething, spic.
>>
>>191952947
HOLY FUCKING BASED
>>
>>191964435
>Heroes
>same continuity as Super

>also anime that contradicts the OG DB manga
>canon
Juan...
>>
>>191964469
Just like Tracetaro's "creative freedom", right?
Grow up, toyospico.
>>
>>191964618
>likes Heroes
>calls other people spics
If you actually knew about Heroes beyond the promotional anime, you'd know there is no way in hell it could ever be canonical.
Even to accept the promo anime as canonical means you need to accept Towa and Mira as also canonical characters within the DB Universe, because Fu is there. You also need to accept Coola as canonical, as well as Super Saiyajin 4, both classic Broly and new Broly, potentially all of Xenoverse (which is its own can of worms) and it all loops right back around to accepting the manga as canonical, as Goku uses moves from the manga (like Hakai).
Accepting Heroes as canonical is the very literal definition of 'slippery slope'.
>>
File: raughss.jpg (19 KB, 440x465)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>
>>191964720
>likes Heroes
No I don't. Keep seething, spic.
>>
>>191964756
Sure you don't. Keep trying to cover it up, Juan.
>>
File: 1500029475328.jpg (377 KB, 1200x1000)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>191963993
The thing that most struck me most about Hunter x Hunter is how the entire Chimera Ant arc felt like one long work of literature, like a 19th century baroque novel or a Shakespearean tragedy. It's rife with symbolism, irony, themes, and felt appropriately mature and tonally rich. Some of the passages spoken by the narrator were so beautiful and memorable (e.g. the humans in the sky line), and the narration served to create the feeling that I was reading some intricate tapestry of prose. I loved how tragic and anticlimactic the death of Meruem was, because it was richly meaningful in tandem with the themes presented by the arc; and it's because of this that I speak of him in the same way I do as Macbeth, or Oedipus, or John Milton's Lucifer. Some scenes, like the match-cut of the boots stomping on the insects between the Rose bomb used on human cities spoke to me on a visceral level, just as Classic Lit does.
>>
>>191964773
>Still seething
kek
>>
File: 1518013363337.gif (1.9 MB, 350x300)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>Manolo, Alejandro and Luis still think DB Kai's sequel (Mr. Satan's students being a thing, Ginyu frog being on Earth, Kaio having a cricket mascot, future Trunks needing Gohan's death to go SS for first time, etc) is canon
>>
>>191964720
You literally just BTFO yourself. The "non-canon" Dragon Ball movies and GT have always been considered alternative universes. Super DBH is canon to Super, which is canon to DB. Therefore DBH has confirmed what everyone who isn't a fucking fucktard already knew: that the "non-canon" stuff you retards like to screech about is, in fact, canon to the franchise in the form of being alternative universes. You fucking retard. I just schooled you with your own argument.
>>
File: jireighteen.png (745 KB, 914x614)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>191961645
>>
>>191964678
>t-t-the anime contradicts the OG manga
Still never seen any proof for this, and never will, because none exists. Stay mad, Pacoshitter Toyohacko.
>>
>>191964698
Except CHADyotaro is overseen by GODiyama as his CHADsen successor and doesn't contradict the manga, you false equating spictard.
>>
>>191964807
>can't do anything in the face of his superior opponent's titanic intellectual barrage but whimper the same nonsensical babble over and over
Such is the ultimate fate of Toeipoodles.
>>
>>191964819
Still got a few blonde spots.
>>
>>191964754
>cropping Toriyama's sketch and pasting it there pretending to be funny
Grow up.
>>
>>191964889
lmao it's so easy to make Toyotacos SEETHE
>>
>>191964813
>The "non-canon" Dragon Ball movies and GT have always been considered alternative universes
No, they've been considered non-canon Toeishit, with Dragon Ball Online being the only canonical piece of media outside of the original manga.
>Super DBH is canon to Super, which is canon to DB.
Super (the anime) is only canonical to the DB and Z anime due to inclusion of filler characters and anime original scenes (like Trunks' transformation). This is fact.
Super DBH being canonical to it cements its status as fanficiton.
>Therefore DBH has confirmed what everyone who isn't a fucking fucktard already knew: that the "non-canon" stuff you retards like to screech about is, in fact, canon to the franchise in the form of being alternative universes. You fucking retard. I just schooled you with your own argument.
Except the manga, published by Shueisha (the owners of the DB IP), contradicts it. Bravo.
>>
>>191963993
>>191964796
The saddest part is I bet you genuinely think you just said something deep and meaningful instead of a pseudointellectual wall of redundant overanalytical babble.
>>
>>191964857
>Except CHADyotaro is overseen by GODiyama a
Ahh, so its like Toei then? Good little pup.
>>
>>191964913
>no arguments
I wash my hands of you, my pitiable and beaten opponent. Run along, now. Flee, sniveling, to the other peasants, and cry about unfair the world is that you must share it with a godlike being such as I.
>>
>>191964915
>the owners of the DB IP)
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>191964915
>Dragon Ball Online
>demon thot
No.
>>
>>191964915
>No, they've been considered non-canon Toeishit
Toriyama literally called both the movies and GT what-ifs in alternate universes. 1-0
>Super (the anime) is only canonical to the DB and Z anime due to inclusion of filler characters and anime original scenes (like Trunks' transformation). This is fact.
>b-b-but muh inconsequential filler characters that literally change NOTHING
Not an argument. 2-0
>Except the manga, published by Shueisha (the owners of the DB IP), contradicts it
Irrelevant as the irrelevant manga, and it also doesn't contradict it in any way whatsoever. 3-0.

Choose your response carefully or the win-loss ratio will keep climbing.
>>
File: RZXh4vm.png (507 KB, 607x556)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>191964835
>toeiturd is now claiming Toei's animes never contradicted what happened in the original canon manga
Jesus christ
See >>191964810 and unironically kill yourself, Juan
>>
>>191964947
>making shit up again
>dogposting
I win by default. A foregone conclusion, really.
>>
>>191964949
>I wash my hands of you
>IESLB
Easy.
>>
>>191965001
>animes
Discarded.
>B-B-B-BUT MUH FILLER CHARACTERS
Anyone else?
>>
>>191964992
>Toriyama literally called both the movies and GT what-ifs in alternate universes. 1-0
If you post a source, I will genuinely, without question, concede. It must include direct quotes and have a link to where the quote came from.
>Not an argument. 2-0
It is an argument, as Trunks didn't get his Super Saiyajin form from watching Gohan die. He got it before that point, that transformation scene only happens in the Defiance in the Face of Despair! TV Special.
>Irrelevant as the irrelevant manga, and it also doesn't contradict it in any way whatsoever. 3-0.
Shueisha and how they use the IP is more relevant than Toei's marketing tactics.
>>
>>191965005
>literally and unironically implying Tori doesn't supervise the anime
Over. Discussion TERMINATED.
>>
>>191965006
>retard has only a basic grasp of English
>covers for it by screeching "ESL" at everything he doesn't understand
That would be a pretty smart strategy if you were arguing against a retard. Unfortunately, you're arguing with a peerless intellectual titan, a maelstrom of cold logic and endless factual evidence with which to clout you over your woefully-unevolved skull.
>>
>>191965006
>doesn't recognize a common phrase
Holy shit, it's an actual ESL.
>>
SOEI doesn't own DB, literally nothing they do is canon if it isn't referenced in the manga.
>>
>>191965061
>Hiatuscucks are redditors
Imagine my shock...
>>
>>191965063
>still can't prove his claim
How long has it been, poodle? At this point I'm forced to assume you HAVE no source. Kneel before me. KNEEL, I say. At ONCE.
>>
>>191965100
>IESLB
>>
File: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP!!!!!!!!
>>
>>191965071
>the new dogposting
Over
>>191965094
>argumentum ad populum
Done.
>>
>>191965181
>literally conceding
Good pup.
>>
>>191965181
Do you even know what "argumentum ad populum" means, you fucking idiot? Jesus Christ this is some low-effort shitposting. Slit your throat you fat ugly virgin cocksucking wetspicbeanerback
>>
File: take your (You).gif (415 KB, 480x238)
415 KB
415 KB GIF
>>191965026
>literal denial
Okay Juanito, take another (You) and go back to plebbit, you can talk about Heroes there
>>
>>191952545
So is Goku slapping Bulma's pussy.
>>
>>191965181
'I wash my hands of you' is an acceptable phrase to use in English.
>>
>>191965220
>m-muh reddit
Completed and finished. Terminated and executed.
Anyone else?
>>
File: 1541047653999.jpg (519 KB, 1000x1050)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>191953439
>>
>>191965128
>still can't prove his claim
>outing himself as a retarded newfag
If you were a CHADgular, or as you petty humans like to say, a regular; you would know the countless interviews transcript from Raughiyama's own raspy lips that have been posted here countless times.
Now GO, little rodent, AT ONCE and dare not turn back.
>>
File: 1498167040676.png (91 KB, 430x559)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>191965233
fuck off IESLB coping dog spic puppet jobber, I am an intelekshual ToeiCHAD
>>
>>191965288
Holy fuck this is the cringiest post on the Internet
How do you post shit like this without immediately killing yourself in fucking shame you fat loser
>>
>>191964351
there were and are plenty of people who would love to love to and have deconstructed dbz philosophically. This one thread is in no way representative of the fanbase at large, it is even more evident that before super became a thing dragonball wasn't even allowed to be discussed in /a/, so I imagine the shitposters are mostly just all the other fanboys from other anime trying to bring dbz down and I highly suspect you as one of them as well due to the nature of your comment
>>
>>191965326
I hate all of the above shows equally, shonenshit is garbage for children. It just seems like DBfags are especially cancerous, almost as bad as Narutards or Pokemonfags.
>>
>>191965214
>rage is a clear indicator that you LOST. Decisively.
Owari.
>>191965233
>just because some people use it, it becomes correct
Da.
>>
>>191965356
>retard can't greentext
Of course the retardedly obnoxious shitposter is a newfag.
>>
>>191965356
>>just because some people use it, it becomes correct
Nice strawman. Concession accepted.
>>
>>191965298
>jejune, juvenile and projecting pic
Its fucking OVER holy shit.
>>
>>191965314
This is how you concede without humbling down before your opponent. Good boy.
>>
>>191965276
based
>>
>>191965355
only on here but seriously go to any forum from back then and it was way more level headed than these threads, and they also had the occasional thread about deeper meanings behind the story. Which had way more indulging than "nice headcanon" that you see here.
>>
>>191965463
Kys fat cringelord
>>
>>191965479
nice headcanon
>>
>>191965401
>literal definition of Deflecting
Haha.
>>
>>191965512
>d-d-d-deflecting
What a sad cope.
>>
>>191965489
>no further arguments
Good boy. Don't let me see you pretending Tori doesn't supervise the Chadnime on MY threads, MY site again.
>>
>>191965537
>no arguments
Haha.
>>
>>191965573
lmao what do you even think you're accomplishing? all I'm doing is laughing at what a fucking cringelord you are acting like you're some bigshot on some gay cartoon imageboard hahahah
grow the fuck up and get a life LOL
>>
>>191965601
>repeating himself
I win again. Wow I'm smart.
>>
File: 1555295703051.gif (2.85 MB, 480x270)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB GIF
>>191961410
>Implying UI isn't a bullshit power-up itself
Never denied it was, retard. Anon I responded to claimed Jiren never ever got an asspull transformation, which is blatantly false.

>Also ignoring Jiren was beating the shit out of MUI Goku
Got a few good hits in, but Goku ultimately mopped the floor with his bitch ass. Not once did I see Goku concede that the battle was over, nor did he ever request to be knocked off the stage.

>Goku got a bullshit rage power-up to beat him
Second wind =/= bullshit rage power-up, If it does then you concede that Jiren got ANOTHER asspull power up from Cringeppo's pep talk (and still lost).

Defeated. Trashed. Discarded. I BETTER not see you in these threads again, maggotren.
>>
>>191965868
when did jiren get an asspull transformation?
>>
>>191961645
>Got BTFO so badly by UI that Krillin's bimbo needs to nurse him like a little pup
N-no.... NONONO!!!!
>>
>>191965988
Not him but Jobren's existence itself was an asspull.
>>
>>191966110
I don't think you know how asspulls work
>>
>>191965276
Artist?
>>
>>191966199
It's exactly what Jobren was. A mortal stronger than his GoD for no apparent reason other than training, literally was just a contrived plot device.
>>
>>191966253
>contrived plot device

okay you are using more words you seem to not understand how they work
>>
>>191966287
You have no counter arguments.
>>
>thread made by jirenfag
>thread is just 300 posts of shitposting
Compare this thread with the CHADku thread made yesterday. The difference in quality is astounding. SHITrenfags can't even compete with us.
>>
>>191965755
>deflecting and ad hominem
Ended.
>>
File: puar.png (22 KB, 128x132)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>191959323
>no Puar and Oolong team DLC
Gross.
Anyways
>Mr Satan
>Roshi
>Tao
>Moro
>Raditz
>Uub
>General Blue
>>
>>191965006
Holy fucking ESLrendog!
>>
>>191966416
>affecting something the size a small moon
Literally sub-Raditz-tier.
>>
File: 1554521975028.jpg (358 KB, 1111x835)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>Jirincels so obsessed with the wife of a HumanCHAD they have to edit cuck shit.
Pathetic.
>>
>>191966308
An asspull would be something used to get the hero out of a bad situation that had no prior mention or build up or foreshadowing. Its not something usually qualified for when you are introducing things into the story, otherwise every instance of world building would be an asspull, which it is not.

Other than the fact that it makes no sense for an antagonist to be a contrived plot device, a contrived plot device would be a plot device that is created despite pre established character development or rules in the story's world. Since they had been hinting at vegeta or goku taking beerus's place or getting on his level it isn't that hard of a leap to assume someone has already in another universe which we were already told about since beerus first showed up.
>>
File: 6ReYLLC_d.jpg (124 KB, 640x988)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>191966471
>implying anyone on dragon ball has the strenght to do a feat like that
Heh, funny.
>>
File: Goku-Thumbs-Up.jpg (78 KB, 926x521)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I swear to God, all these Jirenposters are probably the same guy just autistically spamming his homemade copypasta from his crusty, cum-stained keyboard.

Jiren lost. He was eliminated, and could not defeat Goku aka GODku.
Jiren will most likely never show up in Dragonball ever again, and if he does, he'll just be used as a prop device that gets his ass kicked to the next shiny, new villain or antihero to show how strong they are.

Now COPE.
>>
File: 2.jpg (442 KB, 1435x1430)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
T-Toeibros... it's past August 9 and there's STILL no hint of the Super TV series returning... did Geekdom lie again!?
>>
>>191966657
>can destroy "small planets"
More sub-Raditz-tier garbage. Concession accepted.
>strenght
IESLB too. Discarded.
>>
>>191966659
Based CHADku poster.
>>
File: zs7bHhJ_d.jpg (162 KB, 640x1020)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>191966694
See what i wrote, "strength" not "power".
now concede
>>
Enter Beerus
>>
File: jobren.png (536 KB, 682x768)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>191966834
And exit Jobren.
>>
>>191966670
Why is he still desperately clinging to this?
>>
>>191966834
Coolest cat in the universe, I want to watch him pound Whis's blue transgender angel boipussy until it's gaping and leaking hot, sticky GoD cum loads
>>
>>191966916
because hes a fucking moron who doesn't know when to quit.
>>
File: supermanplanet.jpg (62 KB, 524x409)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>191966798
>"strength" distinct from "power"
>when "strength" is literally just an application of "power", and both Superman and DB characters draw their physical strength and energy attacks from the exact same power source
>posts another Raditz-tier feat
Cope and concede, DCilliterate. Even Superman himself admits he's barely capable of destroying a planet, something Saiyan arc Vegeta could do with a casual finger beam and no effort.
>>
File: wSGsj9c_d.jpg (108 KB, 640x998)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>lifts a book with infinite page
How can dragonBABIES even compete
>>
File: unnamed.png (209 KB, 300x300)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>191966659
>s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-same guy!
Hark, for such grandiosity cannot be abated without due tribulation by the correct manner of courtly procedure. You stake such claims, most excruciating in your bothersome and tepid incantations, spewing your innocuous yet somewhat frustrating drivel into the stratosphere of intellectual debate. You see, only the more intelligent beings, of which I’m afraid the toils and tribulations of scientific merit have proven, are capable of broaching such esoteric debate of anime in a dignified and cognitive dimension. Alas, it seems the contumacious dogs cannot hope to reach these swirling miasmas of turgid thoughts and scintillating discussion, and so must, be their inferior nature, loudly and extravagantly emit their brainless and unwanted thoughts into a higher dimension of debate. Well, 'tis thine lucky day, dog, as the gods of Olympus high have taken notice of your perfidious and thoughtless ramblings. You have managed to irk them somewhat in your crusade of misinformed drivel, which you propel into a temple to the mind, such a place beyond your understanding, and yet sullied by your foul words. Yes, we have taken notice, and we say silence. Silence, dog, and worship your gods.
>>
>>191966943
Whis isn’t a tranny, he’s just gay.
>>
>>191966320
>avatarfagging Gocuckfag
Don't make me call the Chad mod to 2-0 you. Just like Bejita's score.
>>
File: jiren-dribbble.jpg (107 KB, 800x600)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>191967022
H-H-H-HOOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYYY BBBAAAASSSSEEEEDDDD CHADRENSCHOLARS ARE UNMATCHED
>>
File: c65.jpg (75 KB, 547x692)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>191967022
Why would you post such retardation

What is wrong with you
>>
>>191966645
So that means, when Jiren powered up to match Goku's UI, that means Jiren did an "asspull" as well.
>>
File: FDEIvCQ_d.jpg (86 KB, 640x994)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>191967013
>Even Superman himself admits he's barely capable of destroying a planet
>headcanon
I accept your concession.
>>
>>191967022
MY BRAIN JUST WENT ZENKAI BROS
>>
>>191966670
>reekdom

Der Untermensch.
>>
File: brainiacpunchcatch.png (592 KB, 467x449)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>191967018
>"infinite pages"
>can somehow be divided in half because both people are required to lift it
I know that DCucks are the absolute lowest form of life, even lower than people who read Shonen, but this is just sad even by their standards.
>>
>>191967022
HOLY MOTHER OF BASED /a/ DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST US
>>
>>191967127
was he established to be at full power prior? if so yea that would be an asspull.
>>
>>191967022
Ch-Ch-Chodeku bros??????
>>
>>191967173
>was he established to be at full power prior? if so yea that would be an asspull.
Good question anon.
>>
File: 1472479500632.jpg (571 KB, 2312x742)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>191967048
>mods
>chads
How low you can get bejitafag?
>>
>>191967117
Lurk more, newshit.
>>
>>191967022
UNMATCHED, UNTAMED, UNYIELDING
>>
>tfw you're not cell
>tfw you can fuck up as many times as you want and that retarded monkey will find a way to bring you back
>>
>>191967277
Unimportant
>>
File: rJaV6WZ_d.jpg (98 KB, 640x994)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>191967154
>writes unrelated trash
>image out of context
Glad that you admit defeat.
>>
>open Super shitposting folder
>select random image without looking
>post it
>>
>>191967250
> O NO MY GAY, AUTISTIC COPYPASTA
> I'D BETTER CALL HIM A NEWFAG TO HIDE THE FACT THAT I'M A NEWFAG

OH NO OH NO OH NO NO NO OH NO OH NO
>>
>>191967022
SCHOLARren bros this is supremely based holy shit...
>>
File: brainiacvssuperman1.png (1.03 MB, 698x647)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>191967328
>S-SUPERMAN AND EVERYONE WHO EVER FOUGHT HIM IS STRONGER THAN INFINITY BECAUSE OF HYPERBOLIC LANGUAGE IMMEDIATELY PROVEN WRONG IN THE NEXT PANEL!
Nice argument there, Paco.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1.91 MB, 500x279)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>191967279
>*find a way to kick your ass*
Fix'd
>>
File: db poll.png (870 KB, 1164x560)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
J-J-JIRENBROS..............
>>
>>191967342
It's literally one of the original dogpost you fucking idiot
>>
File: 20190814_193939.jpg (804 KB, 1524x1092)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
>>191967331
>>
>>191967240
Not as low as to get all my avatarfagging spam BTFO. Did you enjoy your vacation in the mute bench? Don't let me see you breaking the rules on MY threads again. This whole fucking domain is mine.
Now, to stay on topic. I do believe Jiren is the first antagonist to win against the evil MC even after the latter's hype deus ex machina. Truly a milestone in anime's history.
>>
>>191967022
>this post
John 11:35 NIV
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>191967395
*punches u out of blue*
>>
>>191967022
CHODEkubros? KEKlysandbros? LIZARDbros? ANGELbros?

I CANT READ ALL THIS
>>
File: shitposts.gif (446 KB, 278x200)
446 KB
446 KB GIF
>>191967331
>>
>>191967335
>damage controlling
Good boy.
>>
>>191967430
>t-t-the chadnime looks like shit
Kek
>>
>>191967331
>>
File: 1564068140196.jpg (246 KB, 620x918)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>191967331
>>
>>191967437
This single gif explains the entirety of DBS threads.
>>
File: vegeta.jpg (57 KB, 511x818)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>191967331
>>
>>191967403
>higher than the widely-shilled SHITrus and series mainstay like Cucklin, Poo, and Tenshittard despite the more popular adaptation utterly butchering his character in the series' worst arc
Based Jiren.
>>
File: OUeJvML_d.jpg (95 KB, 640x989)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>191967392
>proven wrong in the next panel
See? This is how i know you are a powerlevelfag. The book always had infinite pages as revealed in the end of the story, it's stopped having infinite pages AFTER superman and his other version lifted it. Also,
>watches dragon ball
>calls me paco
Kek
>>
>>191967022
HOLY BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED
>>
>>191967480
>pic
Thats anti-Jiren tacos expression when reading Jirenchads' esoteric scrolls.
>>
File: brainiacvssuperman.png (2.53 MB, 1528x882)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>191967538
>i-infinite divided by two can somehow still be infinite!
This is just getting pathetic. Are DCucks not only scientifically illiterate, but literally illiterate as well?
>>
SHIT
>>
>>191967331
>>
File: 11.jpg (337 KB, 800x1200)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>191967424
>Jiren is the first antagonist to win
Kek. Stay mad. Also,
>implying i'm the gokufag
Your days of being a schizo just don't end right?
>>
>>191967331
I don't even watch DBS but some times when I see threads about it on the front page, I randomly interject into arguments to shit on people
>>
ren
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.06 MB, 1023x788)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>191967331
>>
>>191967637
Tell us something we don't already know, Hunterfag/Moeshitter/b/tard/Esteban.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (28 KB, 839x413)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Enter KYLOren.
>>
File: tenor.gif (3.41 MB, 498x280)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB GIF
>mod warned me
Is this what I get for using passess? Utterly foolish...
>>
File: HcbDoJy.jpg (205 KB, 646x1024)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>191967596
>deflecting when seeing the arguments in my post
I won. Also,
>samefagging as a character from dCHADmics
lol
>>
>>191967005
This. Remember those VERY STRANGE Freeza/U4 spoilers?
>>
>>191952947
Head of a grey alien, body of a whey alien
>>
>>191967683
Why do people make edits like this?
>>
>>191967803
Taste like crab, talk like people
>>
>>191967331
>>
File: 45.jpg (187 KB, 640x960)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>191967430
>>191967454
>unmoving image looks fine
>even after that, the CHADnga stomps it
HOLY BASED
>>
File: brainiacprime.png (246 KB, 250x354)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>191967750
>refuting an argument is "deflecting"
DCuck: mind broken. Concession: accepted. Current DCuck status: coping. DC Comics sales figures: in the toilet.
>>
>>191967744
>there is a Shitrentard with a pass
Not surprised given the amount of samefagging
>>
File: 1556233461500.png (62 KB, 396x310)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>191967331
>>
File: 88532V3_d.jpg (94 KB, 640x998)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>191967894
>can't refute my arguments
>has to change goalposts
Sad! Also,
>dCHADSmics
>low sales
Lol, you probably like marvel too.
>>
File: 1534672411032.jpg (133 KB, 470x643)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>191967331
>>
File: 401240_813903.jpg (60 KB, 604x340)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>191967955
>those thing are dogs for togashi
One piece and dragon ball CHADS win again
>>
>>191968047
>gohan
>having sex with anyone except videl
Ew.
>>
>>191963221
wh-what happened to Turbo-Maru I
>>
>>191963784
>LAUGHINGSTOCK
that would require more than one or two retards laughing.
>>
>>191967022
Translation for those of lesser minds.
I feel like this was too intelligent, even for me though.
>We need to deliberate as if in court over whether I'm a samefag, screeching will bring us nowhere. This screeching will only bring down civilized discussion, and that is entirely on you. Only more intelligent people, discounting you, are able to engage in such intelligate anime discussion. It appears that dogs such as yourself are unable to comprehend such intellectually stimulating discussion, and so you bark about irrelevant, unproven claims. Your misinformed shitposting has angered even the Gods themselves, and they beseech you to silence yourself.
>>
File: 1527553262866.gif (166 KB, 602x338)
166 KB
166 KB GIF
>school lets out
>kid floods the thread with autistic vegeta hate
kek
>>
>>191959323
ssbe bejita
>>
File: 1565273448689.jpg (400 KB, 1080x591)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>191968343

There is nothing autistic with stating reality. Jobgeta...is a jobber. A joke. A cruel game Toriyama plays with his fans.
>>
File: yi6a0taff3601.png (1.52 MB, 813x929)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>191968343
Grow up.
>>
File: Cricketsounds....jpg (58 KB, 562x434)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>191967526
>This single gif explains the entirety of DBS threads.
You really think that DBS threads, are just mere "shitposts"?
These threads contain the most passionate, determined and relentless posters.
These threads are of the highest intellectual discussion.
>>
>>191968471
I agree. I admit i'm very dedicated to my job. (Though i take breaks, unlike others characterfags here)
>>
File: 53290864_p4_master1200.jpg (133 KB, 474x563)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
/dbs/ tier list maker here.
NuPanfag (see >>191968471 ) is officially based and will be placed in the 'Lesser Chads' tier.
>>
>>191966320
last thread had an in depth discussion about dragon ball super and its flaws.
its too late in this thread to start a conversation about that now
>>
>>191968471
>>191968719
Congratulations!
>>
File: BROLIDIABLO.jpg (246 KB, 681x960)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>191967331
>>
File: tenor.gif (1020 KB, 498x372)
1020 KB
1020 KB GIF
>>191968743
I know. (i made that thread) i hope that the next one is better than this.
>>
>>191967596
>Infinite sets are not all created equal, however. There are actually many different sizes or levels of infinity; some infinite sets are vastly larger than other infinite sets. The theory of infinite sets was developed in the late nineteenth century by the brilliant mathematician Georg Cantor.
Educate yourself, you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>191969074
Based.
>>
>>191967943
Not a surprise since Jirendollars are rich.
>>
>>191967943
Do people seriously pay shit for posting here? Lol.
>>
File: w-w-what.jpg (48 KB, 517x476)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>191968648
I mean it anon, these threads are on a different level, above and beyond.
>>191968719
>officially based and will be placed in the 'Lesser Chads' tier.
I am humbled, anon.
>>191968801
>Congratulations!
I just don't know what to say.

It's overwhelming.
>>
Why is there one dude named Sopor that's doing all of this?
>>
>>191962245
based and redpilled
>>191952947
cringe and bluepilled
>>
Champagne time.
>>
>>191969186
Training Google's algorithms for free is not fun.
>>
File: large.jpg (75 KB, 500x500)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>191969354
Don't say anything anon, just enjoy it.
>>
File: objectively true.png (2.85 MB, 1628x2352)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>>
>>191969525
Training is good for you though. Look at goku for example.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>191969581
HOLY BASED
>>
>>191969598
>got trained by the best trainers on his universe
>still 0-2 against Bejita, who is self-made
Based.
>>
>>191969581
Thanks Doc
>>
File: 1521409243571.png (1.24 MB, 852x1136)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>191969581
based Chadku
>>
>>191969652
Still, goku trains for fun not for surpassing anyone. Be like goku (and he is stronger than vegeta anyway)
>>
File: row.gif (933 KB, 500x281)
933 KB
933 KB GIF
My wife Chino... I LOVE MY WIFE MY CHINO!
>>
>>191969652
Cuckgeta doesn't know how to train that's why hes always behind and butthurt.
>>
File: DBcolor001 (1).jpg (65 KB, 600x339)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>191969652
>bejitafags
>>
>>191969842
Pfft. How much you bench, pleb?
>>
>>191969874
More than you pleb.
>>
File: Dr.Gero.png (318 KB, 640x480)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
Any oldfags here?
>>
>>191965061
Based
>>
>>191970017
How old are we talking? Boomers or wizards?
>>
File: Dr. Gero 06.png (438 KB, 750x422)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>191970017
Oldfags? More like, oldMEN. Heh
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>191969852
Don't test me moefag.
>>
>>191969652
based
>>
File: IMG_20190511_193039.jpg (412 KB, 2048x1320)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>191967565
HOW DARE YOU USE MY NAME IN VAIN. Forherewith no man taketh upon thy name, that is, the name of the chad! Go. GO BACK TO YOUR KENNEL
>>
>>191953439
we payed attention to you last thread, so this is gonna be a regular thing i guess.
>>
FUCK
>>
>>191967022
>>191967565
>>191970532
>mindbroken
>>
>>191970555
Not if i am here.
>>
>>191970625
>gokek
thanks but no thanks, where's CHADhan?
>>
File: 20190814_213155.jpg (218 KB, 720x1230)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>191970581
Literally not me Copelymong, some idiot is trying to impersonate me...(middle one, because you're a Copelycamel)
>>
File: Bejita choked.png (700 KB, 851x450)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
BUU SAMA I GIVE UP! PLEASE SPARE THIS MISERABLE PRINCE...

AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!
>>
You know what? I don't care anymore. I'm done with these threads...
>>
>>191952545
That's not Superman, that's Suppaman,
>>
File: 12809471272741.jpg (19 KB, 210x240)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>191960156
Why do people care more about Cheelai than Lemo?
>>
File: SSR_Sour_Man_PHY_HD.png (1.03 MB, 728x971)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>191971080
Based
>>
>>191970691
>chadhan
>stopping moefags and isekaifags
Anon... see >>191958463
>>
File: jirenfullpower.png (742 KB, 843x471)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>191967173
>>191967220
He went Full Power right after Toppo got eliminated.
>>
>>191969581
JoJofag here, that chart is retarded, Giorno and Pucci aren't even close to Beerus.
Neither does Gemini Saga.
>>
>>191971073
And I'm never using this name again, goodbye idiots...
>>
>>191971086
Because they are waifufags. Though the movie focuses more in chelai than GODmo. Which is sad since he has potential.
>>
File: 76209047_p0.jpg (460 KB, 599x850)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
Broly's son when?
>>
File: 1553550620816.jpg (109 KB, 413x500)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>191967454
damn right, the anime looks flawless!
>>
>>191960156
She's just green Bulma, did fuck all in the movie except "muh broly he's a good kid"

Everything was made worse because of her
>>
>>191959113
>Ginyu in Goku's body
>heart disease

not even trying
>>
>>191969652
>"Royal" bloodline whatever that shit means
>"prince"
>still lower power level than Broly
>still 0-2 against a Lizard that literally NEVER trained in his life up till that point
Pathetic
>>
File: 75414106_p0.jpg (3.7 MB, 1743x3500)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
>>191971445
>She's just green Bulma
No, she's not.
>>
>>191971682
Why people draw some characters of dragon ball with zoomer trash clothes?
>>
>>191971307
Never, they have a platonic relationship.
>>
>>191971682
Her friendship with Broly also mirrors Bulma's friendship with Goku as both are non-Saiyan females who end up befriending a gentle hearted Saiyan and ended up disliking their respective Saiyan friend's sole surviving relative (Paragus in Cheelai's case, Raditz in Bulma's) due to said relative's evil Saiyan nature and mistreatment of their Saiyan friend.
>>
File: Green Bulma.jpg (99 KB, 718x1160)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>191971682
>>
File: IMG_20190329_235022.jpg (70 KB, 751x373)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>191971307
When Cheelai rapes him.
>>
is this thread over yet?
>>
New thread
>>191972143
>>191972143
>>191972143
>>
>Chaozu can use ESP
>They never used him for mission control and just wound up using Kaio-Sama for this instead.

What a waste, he could've been useful withoit being a frontline fighter.
>>
>>191972189
What does "esp" mean?
>>
>>191972440
Extra-sensory perception
>>
>>191952947
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>191974066
Oh, okay. But when did he show that?
>>
File: BURORI.jpg (69 KB, 800x450)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
CHADly
>Strength mogs Jobren
>Height mogs Manletren
>Speed mogs Slowren
>Face mogs Uglyren
>Frame mogs Cuckren
>Dick mogs Dickletren
>Hair mogs Baldren
>Personality mogs Shitren
>IQ mogs Brainletren



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.