[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 71646183_p0.jpg (737 KB, 850x1200)
737 KB
737 KB JPG
best girl is back
Title: The "X" that the Predecessor Visits Is Sometimes Filled With Abnormality
Text Based:
Nariyuki encounters Mafuyu as he returns from cram school. Because of the flash mob event from back then, Miharu recommended Mafuyu to find a new place to live in. The place she found seemed rather eerie, however, and got Nariyuki worried. And so, Nariyuki accompanied Mafuyu to get a preview of the interior.

Due to how haunted the place seemed, Mafuyu was trembling as she held onto Nariyuki. However, they got grumpy because the reputation is but from weird misunderstandings, and the place isn't as bad as it seems. As they grumped, they saw a bathtub large enough for two people, and Mafuyu had a weird thought of her getting in there with Nariyuki.

It was then when Nariyuki saw a ghost in the form of a young girl with bobbed hair. However, it turned out to be just a girl who lives next door, and not a ghost. She'd often sneak in here to play because when she does so, people would get scared, and she finds it funny.

Mafuyu eventually settled on signing a contract with this place. However, upon hearing that nobody had lived in the room next door for a long time, along with how there used to be a sick girl who used to live there until 15 years ago, Mafuyu abolished that idea.

Translated By: LadyRuneReader
>>
File: 1557718374901.png (134 KB, 707x451)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>188270770
>Mafuyu had a weird thought of her getting in there with Nariyuki.
Damn, she's thirsty for the N.
>>
File: 1557598869359.jpg (1.64 MB, 2595x2520)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
Uruka a best, but a Sensei is great too
>>
>>188270770
holy hell sensei.

also tsutsui should make another horror chapter because the sawako one was also funny
>>
File: predictions.png (95 KB, 720x495)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>missed all of them
damn
>>
>>188270770
Seems like a chapter full of cute Sensei x Nariyuki moments
>>
File: 1547395591306.png (1.7 MB, 2001x2001)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
Reminder for tutorkeks
>>
>>188270770
Based sensei
>>
>it's a spooky chapter
did not expect that
>>
File: koala.jpg (36 KB, 472x316)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>Uruka goes to Australia
>Koalas go extinct
What does it mean?
>>
Fumino, Asumi and Mizuki are worst girls.
>>
>>188272255
Asumi is not that bad.
>>
>>188272267
She's worse than Fumino.
>>
>>188270770
To be honest this is complete filler. Somehow it feels even more filler than usual.
>>
>>188272293
>Somehow it feels even more filler than usual
Only because we haven't had a full on filler in a while. Early Bokuben and summer hell had way too many filler chapters that are way worse than this.
>>
>>188272073
oh shi-
>believes/may be
>just some aussie political campaign
scared me for a moment senpai, unironically love tose shit eaters
>>
>>188272073
That's because they're literally too stupid to live. They're like pandas. Koalas straight up just don't want to live. They eat nothing but leaves that poison them and wear their teeth down to their gums, they refuse to eat leaves off of anything that doesn't look like a tree, if the tree they liked gets removed they just sit there instead of finding another one, and their babies are fed shit to accustom them into eating said leaves for the rest of their lives. They're probably the most worthless animals in existence. And they supposedly smell like shit.
>>
>>188272293
>Sensei is going to move out!
>lol nevermind.

Yeah, kinda.
>>
>>188272430
Maybe she'll still look for another place.
>>
>>188272293
>filler
>in an episodic romcom
Begone plotfag.
>>
I'd fill sensei up if you know what I mean
>>
>>188272346
Now that I think about it it's true. But still this is a missed occasion. Granted that this is just the text spoiler so there's no being sure of that, but not a mention of how skating is going if she's already started the counseling or how are things going on with their parents, that feels off. Also if Tsutsui has the leisure of dishing off these fillers then he probably isn't on a tight clutch by the magazine and things are doing fine even with sells being what they are after the anime.
>>
filler is fine. Better be
>x is happening
>never mind, it's nothing
the chapter than
>x is happening
>never mind, it's nothing
the arc
>>
File: Asumi_pout.jpg (42 KB, 392x409)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>188272286
Now that's just mean
>>
>>188272358
From what I've read, there are only 80k koalas in the wild, which is pretty bad. That puts them somewhere in the scale of endangered species, but yeah, it's not as bad as it sounds.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (159 KB, 580x1497)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>
>>188272582
Cute. Color page when?
>>
>>188272582
Those two are a bit too close for a teacher and a student. Do they have no shame?
>>
>>188272582
Spoilers made it seem like Sensei was more scared than Nariyuki.
>>
>>188272582
What a cute pair of newlyweds.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (146 KB, 580x1514)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>
>>188272644
Oh my
>>
>>188272644
>b-but Sensei doesn't love him
>>
>>188272582
>did you forget what your mom said!?
>at least wait until grad-
LEWD
>>
>>188272644
Mafuyu Kirisu is about to commit a crime
>>
File: Spoiler Image (80 KB, 580x783)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
>>188272582
moeyuki your hand! your hand!
>>188272644
holy hell sensei so thirsty
>>
>>188272689
>a fucking ghost girl is shipping them now
>>
>>188270770
>Mafuyu abolished that idea
Booo, that's lame
I want that ghost girl to get close to sensei without her realizing she was a ghost
>>
>>188272582
so moe
>>
>>188272689
ghost girl so cute
>>
File: Spoiler Image (450 KB, 667x637)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>188272582
it seems that she was waiting Yuiga to say something else, and she ended up somewhat disappointed
>>188272644
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>188272665
Even if she did, she would never act on her feelings. She's like 10 years older than him
>>
>>188272748
She expects him to push a little further, she's not particularly opposed to the idea anymore.
>>
>>188272766
She literally caught herself from telling him to wait for graduation this chapter.
That alone shows that she's at least willing.
>>
>>188272778
>particularly opposed to the idea anymore
understatement, he could savagely ravage her if he wanted and she would love every second of it, her resolve to stop him is the bare minimal at this point
>>
>>188270770
What about the next chapter preview?
>>
>>188272913
Hopefully not a Fumino chapter.
>>
>>188272913
Just checked 5ch
>次号は熱々のラーメンを食べたうるかに危機が
Something about ramen and Uruka. Oh, well.
>>
>>188272689
>I'm also a bit fed up with how dense Mafuyu-sensei is, but if they lived together things would go ok...
>>
Sensei is too thirsty for her own good. There's no way a poor high school boy is going to quench her thirst. She's gonna have to masturbate every night for the rest of her life
>>
>>188272980
Based.
>>
File: 1552004991945.gif (839 KB, 352x240)
839 KB
839 KB GIF
>>188272748
>Sensei chapter
>>
>>188272980
>ramen
>not udon
>we could've get an Uruka/Rizu chapter since they haven't been paired for a long time
>>
>>188272582
>188272358
was it rape?
>>
>>188273103
There won't be a Rizu in this rotation because she's getting the next arc.
>>
>>188270770
>Nariyuki worried
Overprotective husband
>>
>>188273124
>Uruka for final arc
After this, I hope all girls get second arcs before graduation.
>>
>>188273154
Nah fuck that we don't need any more solo arcs
>>
>>188273187
You're getting them whether you like it or not.
>>
>>188273115
> rape
> consensual
Can't rape the willing.
>>
>>188270770
>apartment hunting together
>another newlywed situation
Wedding photoshoot chapter when?
>>
>>188272582
>>188272748
She's totally on board now isn't she.
>>
>>188272644
My dick. Bathing together after hot steamy sex
>>
>>188273453
>after
>not during
>>
>>188272582
>>188272644
Lord almighty. Tsutsui is going all out.
>>
File: 1554746005719.jpg (193 KB, 1200x480)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>188272724
At this point it's no longer subtle but in your face.
What did Yakuzaman mean by that?
>>
>>188273597
22i doesn't have the balls, sadly.
Your best bet for a sensei end is having him give every girl an ending chapter, in order of appearance so sensei's goes last.
>>
>>188273497
Before, during, and after!
>>
>yakuza who killed and dumped his previous editors in the river
>doesnt have the balls
>>
>>188270770
filler chapter
>>
>>188273630
Or a sensei spinoff
>>
>>188272689
Shame, I wouldn't mind the ghost loli becoming a recurring character.
>>
>>188273597
rizu & fumino: welcome to bokuben!
asumi & uruka: here's your OTP!
>>
File: Mahou Josei.jpg (368 KB, 1500x1776)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>188273700
Mahou Josei Mafuyu-san!
>>
File: 11 (7).png (356 KB, 891x1300)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>188272980
>Ramen
Uruka and Nariyuki went to eat ramen in chapter 26. Could it be that they're going to call back that cursed chapter?
>>
>>188272724
So that Yuuna crossover was canon
>>
File: Jesus Fucking Christ.png (309 KB, 573x484)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>188272582
Cute!
>>188272644
Lewd!
>>
File: Rizu8.png (527 KB, 602x800)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
I love Rizu
>>
File: 1554659506579.png (97 KB, 285x452)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>188273630
I don't know how this'll end but currently the direction is pretty damn obvious.
>>
>>188272644
That's some thirst. Not much resistance left in her.
>>
>>188273971
You have good taste.
>>
File: Hypnogata.png (263 KB, 772x355)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>188273971
Start blushing
>>
File: Rizu_blush.png (79 KB, 308x265)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>188274126
>>
>>188272293
Why are you even reading bokuben? We're already past the 100 chapters mark, you need to take a hint asap.
>>
>>188272644

What has Ikeda done?

>>188272582

Stupid cute teacher and student.
>>
File: 1557988771630.jpg (396 KB, 774x1292)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
best part of this chapter
>>
CP and Vol.12 little cover

Senpai so cute
>>
>>188274199
we never learn, etc
>>
>>188274295
That Sensei volume cover?
Yeah, I'd agree. Too bad Shitpai is there to ruin it.
>>
File: c057_00.jpg (247 KB, 784x1145)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>188274295
>>188274308

Absolutely based. Hands down my favorite color page. Even surpassing the c57 rizu one.
>>
>>188270770
>As they grumped, they saw a bathtub large enough for two people, and Mafuyu had a weird thought of her getting in there with Nariyuki
This is that manga's fault, not Sensei's feelings
>>
>>188274310
>That Sensei volume cover?

The ass was big.

>Too bad Shitpai is there to ruin it

Faggot.
>>
File: OTTERED.png (176 KB, 795x253)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>Nothing happens
>No one complains
I starting to see some hypocrisy here.
>>
>>188274438
If you actually read the thread, you'd see that there are complaints, faggot.
Besides, anything after a whole fucking arc of nothing happening is welcome.
>>
Sensei really wants Nariyuki
>>
File: d2.png (72 KB, 764x1200)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>188273882
Technically the skeleton model was haunted according to the volume extras, so the little girl wouldn't be the first ghost in the series. But yeah, the Yuuna crossover could easily be canon.
>>
Remember kids, filler chapters aren't that bad, and we need them after every arc to let thing simmer down
It would be a shame if it were a filler arc, though
>>
>>188274438
22i added more fuel to the sensei ship, what more do you want?
>>
File: Sensei Volume.jpg (169 KB, 429x719)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>188274295
>>188274308
I focused on the good parts of this page, you're welcome
>>
>>188274570
Fag
>>
File: Mafuyu_rampage.png (279 KB, 940x1300)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>188274438
I guess some filler chapters are more enjoyable than others.
>>
>>188274295
Asumi a Cute! CUTE!
>>
I'm not gonna lie, I have legit hope for a Mafuyu end. Thankfully, the only other real competitor is Fumi, and shes barely doing fucking anything at this point.
>>
File: c095_01.jpg (893 KB, 784x1145)
893 KB
893 KB JPG
>>188274620
>>
>>188274632
Rizu is the last real obstacle, if we're being honest. I'd be down for both Rizu end and Sensei end.
>>
>>188274295
The yellow big text goes
>Your smile is the number 1 attraction
>>
>>188274673
Based.
The only 2 options I'd like.
>>
>>188274438
How can a chapter about the winning girl be considered filler?
>>
File: rizusip.png (115 KB, 280x280)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>188274632
>the only other real competitor is Fumi

*Rizu
>>
God I really want 22i to break the mold and have a sensei ending in a shonen series.
>>
>>188274755
Well Mafuyu is rare in that she's both sensei and the series' most popular heroine
>>
>>188274570
So are we going to get solo girls for the next following cover? Senpai's next?
>>
>>188270770
I sleep.
>>
>>188274855
Sensei last on the final volume
>>
File: why is it allowed.png (525 KB, 1488x1012)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>188274755
Not getting my expectations up there, I'll just enjoy that 22i has made a sensei into a legit haremette and is giving her tons of cute.
>>
Fumino > Rizu > Asumi > Mafuyu > Uruka
>>
>>188274807
When every other girls are so shit, it's no surprise a sensei stands out
>>
>>188274886
>Foominoshitter
>>
>>188274755
Not going to happen. It'll be Fumino end or Rizu end. Failing that, nobody wins.
>>
File: stop sleeping.png (384 KB, 784x1145)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>188274860
>>
>>188274295
Cute senpai and very nice volume cover.
I'm pleased.
>>
File: 3.jpg (229 KB, 1197x1658)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>
File: D6dVFeOUwAEfe0D_.png (975 KB, 1224x1410)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
>>188274886
>>
>>188274927
Great chapters.
>>
This chapter pleases both my heart and my dick. Too bad there's no chance for Mafuyu to win the bowl.
>>
File: 1545956380442.png (34 KB, 380x380)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>188274438
>bokuben
>things happening
>>
>>188274807
Sensei isn't that popular if we go by the poll that's out now. She took first, yes, but Mafuyufags acting under the impression she won by the fanbase's majority is a huge stretch, if not wrong.
>>
File: 72954641_p0.jpg (369 KB, 1598x2274)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>188274987
based toubunchad
>>
>>188274886
Based taste.
>>
>>188274886
At least we can agree Uruka is worst girl.
>>
>>188275009
Nino best girl.
>>
>>188274632
22i really doesnt have the balls for a sensei end desu. Would it be great? Yeah. But the chance is slim as fuck and it's most likely down to Rizu and Fumino.
>>
>>188274295
What?! senpai?
but it's sensei chapter!
>>
>>188275081
>22i really doesnt have the balls for a sensei end desu
>doubting yakuzaman going on record saying her chances are as fair as any other

Don't mistake having no balls and not wanting to go there.
>>
>>188275005
Sensei is overrated. Although she isn't bad per se, but her many of her fans sure are obnoxious.
>>
>>188274755
It would be a nice surprise but 22i wont do it.
>>
>>188275128
Point in case >>188274894.
>>
File: 1554969613780.png (920 KB, 890x1040)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
>>188275111
Senpai should have gotten a color for her arc.
>>
File: 1383891802326.png (387 KB, 598x597)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>188275127
>believing yakuzaman
>ever
Sorry anon, I've had enough of authors bullshitting their fans. I doubt tsutsui would be any different
>>
File: D6hoirxUwAEqC9H_.png (1022 KB, 1286x1746)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
>>188275035
That's just your raging homosexuality doing the talking.
>>
File: Peace Uruka.png (205 KB, 374x827)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>188274886
Shit taste
>>
>>188275213
Not to mention, Tsutsui apporach to this manga is barely different from typical romcom harems where there are the main heroine(s) and then there are the other sub-heroines.
>>
File: mafuyu staring at you.png (269 KB, 420x420)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>188275244
>>
>>188274886
Switch Rizu and Sensei around and I'll agree.
>>
>>188272724
I'm surprised that rizu didn't show up with all the ghost stuff.
>>
File: 1554696847224.jpg (1.8 MB, 3072x4096)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>188275251
>>
>>188275128
>her fans sure are obnoxious.
Nah. The only obnoxious ones are flatfags. They start foaming at the mouth if anyone makes fun of their girl
>>
>>188275244
I think the only potential roadblock to a sensei end is the 10 year age gap and the fact that it's a wsj series.
>>
>>188275337
Point in case>>188275244
>>
>>188275005
>Sensei isn't that popular if we go by the poll that's out now.
She's a whole lot more popular and that's not just going by the poll anon.
>>
Mafuyu being a sensei was a mistake. Zero chance of getting the bowl in a shounen manga. She should have been a student of similar age.
>>
>>188270770
So Mafuyu didn't rent the place in the end? It sounded like the perfect setup for Nariyuki to move next door once he starts college since being haunted would drop the rent price considerably.
>>
>>188275366
>muh boogeyman
>>
>>188275251
Even calling it a romcom is a disgrace to the genre
The romance is barely there, it's nothing but teases, chapters after chapters. Should've treated this series as a comedic manga instead
>>
>>188275359
>10 year age gap
Isn't it more like 5-6 years? She's not been teaching for long, I imagine she's around 24 at most.
>>
>>188275244
>It's the same ESL shitposter
>>
>>188275359
>10 year age gap
>>
>>188275400
Sensei is 28, according to the official handbook
>>
We Senseifags are perfectly rational and know that the chances are minimal, but given the evidence presented by the manga and how Tsutsui wrote their arcs, there are several hints that point toward a Sensei end if you only bothered to read. Of course, you can also be perfectly satisfied with your hidden rules of romcom 101 and use it to justify your blind support for your favorite girl, that's all on you.
>>
>>188275337
Are you seriously going to pretend Mafuyufags and Urukafags don't get triggered all the time and lash out of spite themselves when people mock or hate their girl?
>>
>>188275244
>shitty side character
Yes anon nisekoi is garbage manga
>>
>>188275423
Source or pic?
>>
>>188275427
Only see them lashing out against falseflagging fuminofags, the worst part of these threads.
>>
>>188275373
Probably. Then again, I get the feeling most of her fans mainly like her because she's Christmas cake sensei. If she were a teen, it's doubtful she'd have the same amount of support.
>>
>>188272293
>Somehow it feels even more filler than usual.
>filler in a harem romcom
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>188275449
Funny, that's what people say about Mafuyufags and Urukafags too.
>>
>>188275449
>>188274905
>>188275337
>>188275366
Irony.
>>
>>188275468
>people
Nope, only seething foomshitters AKA you.
>>
>>188275426
Don't be naive 22i wont end with sensei. It just won't happen
>>
>>188275427
Nope. Fuminofags were the majority who used to post shit like "Uruka/sensei/Asumi chapter. I sleep" and act all high and mighty because they thought Fumino was winning. Also, they can't handle the bants.
Thank God the shitty 'O MY LAPTOP' arc brought them crashing down to earth.
>>
>>188275427
The primary cause of people needlessly mocking on their girl seems to be triggered fuminofags, though
>>
>>188275449
What does falseflagging even mean anymore?
>>
>>188275432
Check the archive. It's been posted often
>>
>>188275488
You're proving his point.
>>
>>188275519
So post it?
>>
>>188275529
I'm not going to spoon-feed you, newfag. Lurk more.
>>
>>188272582
>>188272644
It's what I was most curious about, whether Mafuyu's bahviour had changed around Nariyuki after her arc in a solo-chapter.
>>
>>188275492
Calling people shitters and shitting on other girls without humor is not makig fun and banter.
>>
Looks like fuminofags are playing their age old trick of playing as the victim yet again, huh
Don't they know? We finally learned.
>>
>>188275556
So it doesn't exist then.
>>
Any one has the Op lyrics? I want to know what are the Q&A in it.
>>
>>188274438
>back to character rotation
>sensei solo chapter
>wee see a change in her behaviour around Nariyuki after her arc
>also
Most solo chapters are all basically fillers
>>
>>188275682
I guess if you keep repeating things they'll eventually come true
>>
>>188275427
See>>188275244
It's only against this retarded fanbase.
>>
File: 1554534012319.gif (1.78 MB, 400x279)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>188275244
Another thread with you trying to bait.
You never learn.
>>
Which girls will the final arc focus on? The shortstack?
>>
>>188275682
Ironically, he was the first guy to foam at the mouth ITT because he saw negative comments that made him tilted.
>>
>>188275423
>official handbook meme returns
>>
>>188275768
I agree. Falseflaggers are the worst.
>>
>>188275768
>muh boogeyman
>>
>>188275682
>opinions you don't agree with or criticizes that touched a nerve = "fuminoshitter"
>that was never shitposting
Here's You
>>
>>188275811
>>188275814
It's the same ESL fuminoshitter, normally shit like that is pretty harmless since it's obvious bait. But calling everything and anything "muh falseflag" is just coping with the fact that your fanbase is a bunch of easily triggered shitstains who can talk about O MY ENDGAME.
>>
>>188275933
>obvious bait
Yes, yours.
>>
>>188275933
>coping with the fact that your fanbase is a bunch of easily triggered shitstains
Literally irony.
>>
>>188275427
None of this would have happened if fuminofags didn't try to drive out otherfags for months until they got so utterly fed up they ended banding together to retaliate.
>>
>>188275923
Are you conviently going to forget the cancerous attacks Foomfags did to every girl after chapter 39, where they got huge stick up their asses. Because I sure haven't. Shitposting in these threads is always started by Fuminofags lately. And it's gotten to the point where I can tell them apart.
>>
File: Mizukek.png (41 KB, 192x234)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>it's the Fuminoshitter who picked-sentence chain replied last time we got a banwave that got a 3 day ban for shitposting
>>
>>188275933
If it is him, then where is his first and other posts in here? Where is his write-ups? Nah, it's a falseflagger, an obvious one at that. It is like somebody crazy that post in order to repeatedly quote it and accused it of being Fuminofag to counter anon's point.
>>
>my posts = good
>your posts = shitposting
Looks like you're trying your best to police the threads again huh
>>
>>188275943
>>188275952
Yeah, have your (you).
>>
>>188275955
You're still trying to spin that lie, THK?
>>
>>188275923
>it was in stride and humor
are you living in third world?

>why do you think there was no wars and shitposting from that
you are not even trying anymore >>188275492
>>
>>188275982
What attacks after chapter 39? Show them or else you're lying to say shit.
>>
File: i-0173_01.jpg (423 KB, 1120x1600)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>188275513
It means trying to stir enough shit so people won't enjoy the chapter anymore, or have the time to post positive reactions, forcing things to devolve into shitposting so that later on, they can claim that [X] girl had terrible threads. Understand this, those people HATE the mere idea that others can enjoy things they don't, and their solution to that is just to crash the party so that no one can have any fun.
>>
>>188275990
>Where is his write-ups?
Literally the previous thread anon. You need to stop justifying everything with false flag.
>>
>>188275982
I remember chapter 60+ where Senseifags got the waifuwars rolling, with cancerous shitstorms and straight up attacking Fumino and her fans without any warning. Threads before that were mostly comfy.
>>
>>188276035
You didn't answer the question. He obviously isn't in here.
>>
File: ZOOKEY.png (140 KB, 483x536)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>188275989
>>
>>188275955
Urukafags are the menaces though. Have been for over half a year.
>>
>>188275994
THK in a nutshell, really.
>>
>>188276003
Check this thread faggot. It's where Fuminofags finally pissed off everybody and got BTFO
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/184943062/#184949055
>>
>>188276007
Care to prove me wrong or are you just going to keep repeating yourself over and over?
>>
File: 1557815295013.jpg (89 KB, 750x1000)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>wake up
>thread went to shit
>>
>>188276102
Assblasted fuminofag getting riled up by nonexistent riled up senseifags and urukafags, really
>>
>>188276037
Conviently, I can remember Fuminofags shitting on everyone after 39 and when Tsuitsui called 39 his favorite chapter. Literally attacking every other girl saying constantly that Fumino has this one and that no other girl has a change. Even in Funino unrelated chapters, just to shitpost so others couldn't enjoy the chapter. I can still recall that. So don't start crying wolf when you are equally guilty for the same cancer in these threads. Just as yet again a flase flagger and turned this thread into shit because they hate Sensei.
>>
>>188276086
>handful of overly sensitive Senseifags is now everyone
>>
>>188276102
They saw people enjoying a sensei chapter, obviously it wasn't allowed.
>>
>>188276074
The only menace to these threads are the ones that used to complain (and still do) about how uruka got a bit of focus around chapters 10-20. We're long past early bokuben and they still can't shut up about it.
>>
File: 1551601651928.png (133 KB, 441x475)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>188276129
Check this reply
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/184943062/#184958831
Literally (You) damage controlling again as you did then faggot.
>>
>>188276101
Well anon congrats being retarded.
>>
I still think sensei doesn't actually have romantic feelings for him.
>>
>>188276127
You mean conveniently, which is the kind of narrative you're trying to push without a real believable baseline considering most threads were comfy before the infamous hell week is a fact. Unlike what we have now thanks to waifu wars, banter was what people enjoyed to toss around, and that extended to your whole "I sleep" posts and whatnot that you tried to pin as shitposting/attacking. It's like you're grasping at straws and you don't know it.
>>
>>188276177
The saddest thing here is that it's probably just 1-2 crazy fuminofags giving a shit rep to them as a whole.
>>
>>188276177
>Urukafags samefagged and falseflagged Asumifags because it's true
>>
>>188276142
It's the same shit as in chapter 100 spoiler thread
>>
File: welcomeHomeMaster.jpg (82 KB, 641x549)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>188276102
Yeah, going back to bed is the only correct choice now.
>>
>>188276221
It's more of the opposite, chapter 100 started with shitposting, then when we got to the stuff and it turned nice. Here it started nice then we got the shitposting.
>>
>>188276215
>muh boogeyman
>fuminofags are nice everything is falseflag
(You)
>>
>>188276188
>which is the kind of narrative you're trying to push
You are the only one pushing a narritive here anon. The threads were shit way before that, around the time where Fuminofags were attacking other girls over nothing. Because they either "had it won", so any other chapter for some time got shit up by that behaviour.
Point being, threads weren't all that comfy
>>
>>188276177
How is showing that again for the nth time despite the blatant mass influx of samefag replies to discredit common knowledge that came out of blue in a lengthy argument where you were being called out for starting shit and shifting the blame like you always do in every thread.
>>
>>188276215
>it's never a fuminofag, fuminofags are PURE
(you)
>>
>>188276278
Asumifags don't side with Urukafags. They never did. Samefag was obvious.
>>
>>188276305
Except it wasn't about siding with anybody faggot. Also I guess literally all the threads from then to now arenl ridden with falseflaggers and samefags right?
Pathetic.
>>
Its easy to see how much Fumino riles up these asshurt fans, does it really hurt that much to see the winning girl's named be mentioned? Don't bother, your actions already made it clear. Nobody really cares what's happening in whatever filler threads are going on because it's already obvious Fumino has won. End of story.
>teachers winning in a JUMP romcom
yikes
>>
>thread went to shit once fuminiggers shows up. Back to the safespace now, fuminofags
>>
>other girl solo chapter
>foomfags: I sleep
>also foomfags: waa waa stop cheering on loser girl, remember WSJ WSJ rules
>why people attacking us, we did nothing wrong
>>
>>188276287
You are clearly full it and you know it. Aside from people, that is Fuminofags, Senseifags, Asumifags, and Rizufags disliking and making fun of /sp/ back then, which was common and spurred no defensive shitpost, much less was an issue,

We had plenty of typical main girl is going to win smug banter and associated jokes, and that were generally viewed and taken as banter. Hell, back then there were straight up shitting on Fumino from copypasta, which is straight up toxic and actual shitposting, but even then that barely caused much of a problem. Completely unlike when Senseifags dropped the waifu war bomb, and what Urukafags have done since they became militant and combative.
>>
>>188276411

This is the point where the thread lost its way >>188275244
>>
>>188275571
Tell that to Fuminofags
>>188275682
>imagine getting this triggered
>>
>>188276451

Ichirukists had to go somewhere when deathberry croaked.
>>
>>188276411
Thread was fine until anti-Fuminofags got triggered.
>>
>>188276479

>>188276455
>>
So if Uruka ends up going to Australia for real, is that a sign that the manga is almost over?
>>
>>188276495
>uses obvious bait/false flag seriously
You're better than this.
>>
>>188270770
Alright Nariyuki, quickly reject her and get this over with.
>>
>>188276495
>muh boogeyman
>>
>>188270770
RedditRuneReader is at it again huh?
>>
File: 1554569113584.jpg (121 KB, 697x573)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>triggered Fuminofag sermones about shitpost while his fellows shitpost in the thread
>Fuminofags were never shitposting nor do they now
>Senseifags and Urukafags are the meanie boogeymans where's muh reddit circlejerk
Does this make you laugh? Because it really makes me laugh hard.
>>
>>188276479
This. Point in case:
>>188275337
>>188275449
>>188275488
>>188275492
>>188275495
>>188275768
>>188275955
String of triggered and defensiveness and autism.
>>
>>188276454
>We had plenty of typical main girl is going to win smug banter and associated jokes, and that were generally viewed and taken as banter
>viewed and taken as banter.
Anon, don't like repeating shit others say but in this case it's needed. You are full.of shit. There is a difference between banter and straight up shitting on a girl. I am not here defending anyone's actions. Just trying to make you realize you're calling wolf lots of times
>>
>>188276547
It's truly an amazing victim complex.
>>
>>188276547
>creates a sham argument and put words into their mouths because you can't win an argument
You're not helping your case.
>>
>>188276479
>Thread was fine until anti-Fuminofags got triggered.
>blatantly lying
>>
>>188271804
>MC is a beta wimp
Yeah, totally relatable.
>>
>>188276555
Looks like it's from 2 posters. That writing style and shared mentality.
>>
>>188276581
The irony
>>
>>188276581
Reread the thread if you can read
>>
>>188276585
Except he's not lying. You are.
>>
File: 1551345949250.jpg (63 KB, 239x635)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>188276581
>>creates a sham argument and put words into their mouths because you can't win an argument
>You're not helping your case.
>>
>>188276633
Yes this post was totally innocent and undeserving of any backlash >>188275244
>inb4 not a Fuminofag
>>
>>188276672
It's the ESL Fuminofag from last thread. But he was mostly ignores there. I don't know some anons gave him replies this time.
>>
>>188276568
>There is a difference between banter and straight up shitting on a girl
Yes, and you're trying to twist the former into the latter. Seriously? I sleep memetic posts is somehow straight up shitting and pure malicious now as opposed to banter which it was taken as back then. Only the most overly sensitive waifufag who took offense could get mad over that, but such a thing was rare and pointless to bring up as waifu wars wasn't a thing so those kinds of reactions were either overlooked or drown out by on-going comfy and banters.

Again, still waiting for your proof to disprove all of this so called attacking/shitposting you have in your head that's going to be comparable to what we have now, that is, straight up shitting on a girl, which by the way Fumino gets the most despite Urukafags and what some Senseifags' no-shitposting double standard and acting saintly attitude.
>>
>no fumino
i sleep
>>
>>188276581
Fag up here argued what Fuminofags did isn't shitpost and that everyone else shitposts Fuminofags while they sistematically show up in the threads to shit on Sensei and Uruka and recently even Rizu with a whole thread of sperging in this middle week. Other fags Proceed to imply the Senseifags and Urukafags are bad while Fuminofags are generally regarded as good posters while dismissing archive as false and everyone who ever spoked badly of Fumino a falseflagger while there's all the motives of doing that. And that's why Fuminofags den in reddit, because no one calls out their shit in hugboxes.
>>
I don't get why people are mad that Fumino is winning.
But historically worst girl always wins.
Other Examples
Nisekoi
Yuuna
Yuushibu
Shokugeki no souma
Boarding school Juliet
Kenja No Mago
Saekano
>>
>>188276672
Cut the bull and explain how that blatant bait ruined the thread. There's a greater chance that post was created by a falseflagger, but even on the off chance it's the ESL guy, then what else has he done besides leaving that bait? Nothing. Compared to anti-Fuminofags from >>188276555 who were and still are forcing arguments (purely out of reaction to a comment about how Senseifags are obnoxious) because they want to spread their tedious propaganda to make sure Fumino along with her fans are hated and get blamed for everything.
>>
File: 1470084203156.png (447 KB, 930x718)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>188276755
>Nisekoi
>Juliet
>Saekano
>worst girl winning
>>
>Asumifag screencapped a post saying sensei spoilers would reach bump limit in a day because of doubt
>not even 25% of a day has passed and we're already halfway through a thread
Not so smug now are ya
>>
>>188276774
>their tedious propaganda to make sure Fumino along with her fans are hated and get blamed for everything.
But literally everyone hates them because they shit on every other girl thread.
>Urukafags?
Hate.
>Rizufags?
Hate.
>Senpaifag(s)?
Hate.
Who even likes Fuminofags aside form other fuminofags?
>>
>>188276774
It's never about Fumino you faggot. It's about Fuminofags coming in and shitting on any other girl. Period. And again, you dismissed it as falseflag for the nth time. It's your literal only argument for ages. That's why everyone is calling you shit in this thread, rightfully so. And why everyone should continue doing so.
>>
>>188276707
For starters, I never compared the intensity of shitposting from then to now. That's you again. Secondly, shitposting is still shitposting despite it's intensity, so your entire point there is moot.
>straight up shitting on a girl, which by the way Fumino gets the most despite Urukafags and what some Senseifags' no-shitposting double standard and acting saintly attitude.
Thirdly, you are still crying wolf and lastly you're the one having double standards here. I never denied senseifags or Urukafags having a cancerous record, yet you are convinced that Fuminofags are the saints here which is pretth ironic considering that's what you're using on Uruka and senseifags.
>>
>>188276755
>I don't get why people are mad that Fumino is winning
Nobody cares anon. This is not even the topic at hand
>>
>>188276744
Provide a quote that stated Fuminofags never shitpost. Protip: you can't. This shit here >>188275492 and >>188275982 falls under banter, the very thing you accused them of not being able to handle. The irony there is not lost. Don't move the goalpost by muddling it with a generalized strawman that applies to every fanbase since every fanbase have their own shared of bad posters.
>>
>>188276800
Although true, 3/4 of the thread are shitposting since nothing of remark happens even here.
>>
>>188276879
>Fuminofags don't shitpost they banter
>if Fuminofags do it or I say it is, it's banter
Reread the thread then stop posting your deliriums.
>>
>>188276882
3/4 are shitpostings becaue they didn't like how sensei is better than their girls, anon
>>
>>188276879
>the very thing you accused them of not being able to handle.
Ironic. Since you're currently unable to handle the bants and are sperging out
>>
>>188276832
>I never compared the intensity of shitposting from then to now
Except you did. It was implied since you brought up AFTER ch.39.
>shitposting is still shitposting despite it's intensity
Except what you mainly complained about were hardly considered shitposting and instead were bantz. Where do you draw the line between bantz and shitposting?If you seriously see memetic I sleep posts that has been around for over a year and back then never was an issue, then do you seriously think you're a good judge on what is shitposting and what is bantz in present time?
>Fuminofags are the saints
No, that's you and your strawman to detract from the main point you should argue for.
>>
>>188276800
Shitposting doesn't count as proper activity.
>>
>>188276960
>imagine getting this mad over a flat, violent tsundere in a WSJ harem manga
>>
>>188276806
>Senpaifag(s)?
>hate
You blew it. Not even remotely believable.
>Btw, I speak for everyone and I'm a mind-reader
Then there's that.

>>188276831
So you couldn't answer the question and provide an explanation. Even other fans aside from Fuminofags called it out as bait, so why push the idea that it's not falseflagging to the extreme? Not to mention using it to attack an entire fanbase and generalizing. That's something trolls and haters would do. Hmmm. That aside, explain how other fans are different in the regards of coming in and shitting on any other girl as you put it?
>>
>>188277011
>Flat, violent tsundere
Who are you talking about?
>>
File: 1557201736731.png (469 KB, 904x1300)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>188274388
>>
>>188277011
>mad
Pretty sure that's you, pal.
>>
>>188277042
Fumino. Who else?
>>
>>188277011
>t.THK
It's irony coming from you.
>>
>>188276755
Nuke yourself, faggot.
>>
post lewd
>>
>>188276882
Yet senpai threads are deader than her chances at winning the bowl
>>
>>188276960
>Using the same memetic post over and over again
>Totally not shitposting guys
>>
>>188276960
>It was implied since you brought up AFTER ch.39.
I brought it up, because you oh so like to dismiss that as "banter". I never used it to compare which is worse.
>then do you seriously think you're a good judge on what is shitposting and what is bantz in present
Your entire argument rests on the fact that Fuminofags are the scapegoats and that their actions are justified by bants while that's hardly the case. Even them and now in the present, Fuminofags only got to blame themselves for their attitude. Cying wolf and having double standards like you do, is the literal definition of shitposts trying to excuse Fuminofags because they did nothing wrong. I'll give you a wake up call, you are definitly not the type person who can be the judge of that.
>>
>>188276909
It won't magically appear even if I read it over 5 times. That's the 2nd time you are forcing that narrative to defend your sham argument stance.

>>188276949
First, where and when? Second, if simply engaging means that, then how are you any different from sperging and unable to handle bants?
>>
>>188277057
So you're brain-damaged? Good to know.
>>
>>188277130
Urukafags can't be this retarded and ironic, right?
>>
>>188277167
Nah, you need to get yourself educated
>>
>>188277090

https://files.catbox.moe/qdjb44.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/7e7o2w.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/yexmef.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/jjjku5.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/q9w5kh.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/4cvcj4.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/bs3p0a.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/8ugw9y.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/k159f1.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/ng5fus.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/mdxu27.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/13n9xj.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/p9to5e.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/3ibf0a.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/hskpiq.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/oqnjda.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/6fxihi.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/xas245.jpg
>>
>>188277193

https://files.catbox.moe/9zxumd.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/z4e401.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/dd5htm.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/d646g3.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/1kaxr6.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/q6ab9a.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/8k9j9g.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/eeuwjy.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/vioayv.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/8ox1yl.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/4xsv0u.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/c33t4d.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/d3tk05.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/rr0q1j.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/ug6iy7.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/9xx1qq.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/zou0sr.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/c3g6rk.jpg
>>
>>188277193
nice but not-fappable
>>
>>188276186
Sexual attraction is there and she's pretty comfortable sharing things with him. Romantic feelings seem pretty obvious.
>>
>>188277274
Speak for yourself
>>
>>188277130
The best argument you could come up with his to say memes, in this case memes that are not directly malicious and straight up shitting, but instead slide towards tongue-in-cheek and banter are, in fact, shitposting just because they are used often on 4chan of all places. Right.

>>188277133
What is burden of proof? Explain how that isn't inherently banter when it virtually never was considered an issue nor was deemed shitposting beyond what it it was: literally banter. You're obviously a terrible judge of what is banter and what is shitposting, so how can you seriously believe the load of rubbish you just wrote? It's not about scapegoat. This is about you proving your point and comparison that you started. And are you going to conveniently forget >>188275337 too, or are you simply ignoring it because it doesn't suit your narrative?
>>
>>188272644
Kiirsu sensei shouldjust drag Moeyuki to an hoteland get done with it
>>
At the end of the day, fuminofags are still the worst fanbase and haven't progressed one bit just like their girl
>>
>>188277041
It's in what you did faggot. That ruined the thread because it was the spark that lit the dumpster fire. It was a shitpost that you dismissed as falseflag and that explains why you deserve to be backlashed at. Second, you are generalizing about Senseifags and Urukafags being the only shitposters in these threads ever while dismissing all Fuminofags do as banter going by a nonexisting definition by which you arbitrarily assign each post.
>>
>Urukafags are back to their old tricks and are hiding behind Senseifags while they attack Fuminofags
>>
File: 1532802553203.jpg (108 KB, 416x468)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>188277312
>Romantic feelings seem pretty obvious.
>>
>>188270770
then sensei goes to stay at nariyuki's place 'til she can get another place. shenanigans ensue.
>>
File: Come on.png (24 KB, 144x158)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Senseifags love Fumino and she's their second girls. Deal with it.
>>
>>188273597
the moe is a bride too!?
>>
>>188276755
first girl always wins
>>
File: 1552171457324.png (79 KB, 258x286)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>188277482
Let me translate that for you.
> Love.
>>
>>188277432
You can't be serious. Explain to everyone how >>188275244 ruined the thread and how it's impossible that it's a false flag. Going by your analogy, posters like you would be the spark to said dumpster fire by treating one obvious bait and/or falseflag as the thing that ruined the thread just because you say so. Never-mind the fact that you were generalizing and sperging at Fuminofags despite the bait/falseflag in question didn't associate itself with Fumino in any way.
>Senseifags and Urukafags being the only shitposters in these threads ever while dismissing all Fuminofags
Nowhere was that stated and implied. This whole thing began with a post that denied Senseifags of being obnoxious and wholly accused ONLY Fuminofags of that instead. The argument from there has been about pointing out the flaws in arguments that tried to deny it and pick at the irony and hypocrisy founded in accusations thrown at them. You tossing these ridiculous examples of general banter in a time where threads were mostly comfy and had no waifu wars to cause bad blood to begin with. I merely countered with examples of actual shitpost like what Senseifags did last summer, or what Urukafags have done to engage in waifu wars that started shortly after the infamous incident.
>>
>saying a post is banter and not shitpost is not denying shitpost
>>
>>188277339
>not straight up shitting
It is. Every time people ask who will be the main focus after "X" chapter this retarded meme will get posted
>>
Top 3 girls are Mafuyu, Fumino, and Asumi. Come at me.
>>
>>188277848
/a/ isn't for you. You obviously are better off at hugebox reddit.
>>
Why the fuck are you all even discussiong who started shitposting first,who the fuck cares?It's not gonna change any opinions and just derail the thred, fucking hundreds posts waisted on literally nothing.Abd it will continue in the next thread.And don't give me excuse like *it's shitposter-kun fault,they started first and I just exposing him*-it's elementary school logic,who the fuck cares,all your efforts waisted everytime,why don't simply ignore it?I don't understand,are majority here retarded or simply want to discuss fanbases rather the manga itself?
>>
>>188277848
Why? Because seeing "I sleep" hurts your feelings? . But "X a shit", or repeated rankings that are skewed to straight up shit on certain girls don't raise an eye in you, right?
>>
>>188277848
No fun allowed.jpg
>>
>>188277875
Theres no reason to have a go at the mentally disabled
>>
>>188277963
Holy shit,so much this.Just shut the fuck up,in the it's not the shitposters,but fanbase itself destroying this threads and make people leave,if they're gonna discuss useless shit that not even fun or usefull.
>>
>>188277909
>>188277969
>>188277982
>shit nigger meme
>fun
>off to reddit
very funny guys
>>
>>188278052
What are you talking about?
>>
>>188278052
Are you African American? If so, anon, I....
>>
Viz or scans?
>>
>>188277963
It's an ESL anon but with a good point
>>
>>188278158
sometimes JB are good but other times I like Viz's translation better. But Viz didn't translate Sensei's autism speech so minus one for them
>>
Well, this thread took a turn for the worse. Spoilers seem unnaturally short so it seems there's going to be a lot of conversations going on in the chapter which aren't really captured by the spoilers much. I wonder what they're talking about?
>>
File: 1554002612427.png (60 KB, 224x375)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>188277963
Truth is there's nothing to discuss given that this chapter is filler. Even if Sensei has some stuff plot related (ice skating counseling, her parents) going for her, they are nowhere to be seen in this chapter. The thing is that this meta shitpost happens sistematically everytime there's a Sensei chapter no matter its content. Literally every fucking time.
>>
>>188277365
Only after graduation.
>>
File: LOVE.png (918 KB, 2230x1600)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>>188277744
>>
>>188277963
Waifufags tend to care only for their waifus. Perception and acceptance where their girl is the best and loved by all lest they go on autistic sperg spree at anybody who gets in their way. Harem fanbases are more often than not terrible and and cancerous because of them.
>>
>>188272889
Sensei calm down you lewd beast
>>
>>188278283
>sistematically
>>
>>188278336
What about it?
>>
>>188278336
That's twice. At least we know for sure he's an Urukafag.
>>
>>188278352
E
S
L
>>
>>188278365
Nothing wrong in knowing 2.9 languages
>>
>>188278336
That's clearly Nariyuki's sister.
>>
>>188272582
Scared Moeyuki a cute.
>>
>Fuminofags shitting all over Sensei chapter
Are Fuminofags the Ninofags of bokuben?
>>
>>188277875
Good taste my brah.
>>
>>188272644
I blame Ikeda.
But I'm ok with it.
>>
File: c045_18.png (870 KB, 1568x1145)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>188272644
>it took more than 60 chapters for mafuyu to start thinking like her sister
>>
>>188278282
Like I said, I am really intrested in changes in Mafuyu's behaviour in general and her interactions with Nariyuki. I am hoping for some impactful conversations.
>>
>>188278447
Who shits up the most in Miku threads?
>>
File: c084_02.png (786 KB, 1568x1145)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>188278463
>>
>>188277130
Ironic, honestly.
>>
>>188278512
Ichikafags, mostly Michlan.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (20 KB, 530x530)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>188277274
>not-fappable
>>
>>188278512
Ichikafags despite pretending they're friends with Mikufags. That's Snakefags for you.
>>
>>188278512
> trying to identify shitposters on an anonymous image board
What's the point?
>>
>>188278283
This is the first solo chapter since her arc and even all the events in 106. And the events in that chapter were only possible thanks to her arc or she wouldn't have gathered the courage to visit his home. I think this chapter simply focusing in any change in dynamic/behaviour for Mafuyu after her arc. And who knows, maybe there is some good stuff being said.
>>
>>188278447
It was mainly Urukafags and some Senseifags who acted like drama queens over one bait post though.
>>
>>188278447
Do you honestly have a right to make such an implication? Especially when you consider Mafuyufags have done far worse in the past over Fumino chapters. This is nothing by comparison.
>>
>>188274670
Asumi a rad! RAD!!
>>
>>188278646
Not personally you fucking idiot, I meant the fanbase.
>>
>>188278708
>>188278708
>Especially when you consider Mafuyufags have done far worse in the past over Fumino chapters
>this somehow justifies the shitposting Fuminofags have done for a while now
>they did it so we can do it too
How about (you) fuck off?
>>
File: 1553634000702.png (849 KB, 1115x601)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
Uruka a best!
>>
>>188278794
Yeah, I was talking about the fanbase as well.
What's the point when everybody is trolling and baiting?
>>
File: URUKAWAII.png (1.28 MB, 1266x1852)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>188278884
While I don't share this opinion, I can at least admire the spirit.
>>
Fumino aka
>Fartmino
>Flatmino
>Fumino-chest
>Fumino-way fag
>Furuhashit
>Fu(ta)mino
>>
>>188272582
So my guess is that sensei is thinking about buying a house and takes nariyuki with her...because ?
>>
File: dear watson.png (174 KB, 666x488)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>188279222
>Fu(ta)mino
>>
File: Irony Thy Name Is Mafuyu.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>188272582
>Bare minimum! Not until you properly gradu-

>>188272644
>Couples' bathing

What happened to the morally upright educator that this series started out with?
>>
>>188279276

>>188270770
>Nariyuki encounters Mafuyu as he returns from cram school. Because of the flash mob event from back then, Miharu recommended Mafuyu to find a new place to live in. The place she found seemed rather eerie, however, and got Nariyuki worried. And so, Nariyuki accompanied Mafuyu to get a preview of the interior.
>>
File: c022_10.png (801 KB, 1568x1145)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>188279281
>What happened to the morally upright educator that this series started out with?
>>
>>188272689
>Mafuyu-sensei's dense self is in shambles here too but she might make for quite the reliable housemate...
>>
File: Sensei027.jpg (229 KB, 774x683)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>188279281
>What happened to the morally upright educator that this series started out with?
She's always had a dirty mind.
>>
>>188278517
I really want them to meet the Kareego author
>>
>>188279416
>he actually looks like 22i
>he actually is a former yakuza
>>
>>188279297
>flash mob event from back then

what ?
>>
File: c100_04.png (780 KB, 1568x1145)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
>>188279481
>>
>>188279481
Chapter 100.
>>
File: IMG_20190511_211523.jpg (103 KB, 893x1253)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>188278884
Based Yotsubro
>>
>>188272644
Ok,WTF is this,how would anyone even deny now that she want his dick badly?
>>
File: 14.png (433 KB, 915x1300)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>188272582
The amusing part here is that this all shows that she's been mulling over the after graduation idea in her head for some time now. She immediately recognized the significance what mamayuki said in pic related even though it was out of context enough not to take it the way sensei did. She's even wants him to explicitly clarify what he "intends" to say to her when he grabbed her meaning the only thing she's troubled about on the matter are Nariyuki's intentions towards her because she's not so sure she can put up a resistance anymore. Sensei confirmed for being a delusional Senseifag too!

Also, I just have to point out that Nariyuki really is way too comfortable with Sensei's body there. His manwhore levels have gotten pretty high but dem hand placements.
>>
>>188279846
>>188272582
Considering that Nariyuki and Mafuyu are not official couple,they ridiculously close together even if we judjing from the simple male&female relationship point of view,if we add the fact that they also teacher&student then it's not even a question that they like each other,I don't know how other girls could compete with their level of intimacy by now.
>>
File: 1556420475874.jpg (42 KB, 480x542)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>188279846
>dat asszuki
>>
File: 20190224_194153.png (1.64 MB, 1906x2413)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>188278884
Indeed
>>
>imagine being the Fillippino Fumiredditor
>>
Binged all the chapters after the latest episode, and Sensei really steals the spotlight huh, Furuhashi is a close second.
>>
>>188280138
It's a shame that Sensei's chapters are mostly one on one. Just imagine Uruka's and Fumino's reaction when they see how close Nariyuki and Sensei are. Fumino would probably explode.
>>
File: ch24p02.png (327 KB, 884x1300)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>188280971
> Fumino would probably explode
She already did.
Image her reaction with the current shenanigans.
>>
>>188280971
>>188281114
She'd probably support the relationship once she saw the truth, just like the cuck she really is
>>
>Fuminofags moved their circlejerk onto reddit because they need hugbox to survive
Good job everyone
>>
>>188281154
She would come to the realization that all her effort to support Uruka and Rizu had been in vain because there's no way those two could ever beat Sensei.
>>
>>188281168
Even on reddit they having a hard time, that's kinda sad
>>
File: 20190516_082741.png (908 KB, 1394x1000)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_20181106_003320.jpg (60 KB, 580x696)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>188281168
>>188281291
can you not?
all this meta discussion is tiresome
>>
>>188281168
>>188281291
Pls stay there on reddit. You and your gay shitposting lover are not welcome here.
>>
>>188281359
t. Falseflagging Fupinoydditor
Go to sleep SEAmonkey, it's late.
>>
Korean scans can't come soon enough
>>
File: newchap.jpg (282 KB, 934x1300)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Isnt it cute how mafuyu had that manner of speak even when she was in highschool.

I love her
>>
>>188281114
>>188281154
I really doubt she would accept the prospect of a relationship between them that easily, first they would have to make her and sensei mend their differences and then accept their feelings
it would take some time
>>
File: mafuyusnapped.png (271 KB, 520x457)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>188272582
>>188272644
>>188272689
So...Pic related when?
>>
>>188281411
nigger, I'm one of the most loyal senseifags here, I don't care which girl is your favorite, but meta posting is always cancerous, and going out of your way to a shithole like reddit just for le epic reactions is giving more attention to a matter that barely deserves any
>>
File: 74360561_p0.jpg (1.86 MB, 2893x4093)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>188280608
>>188278884

so true
>>
>>188281291
>>188281168
You need to fuck off back there.
>>
>>188281350
> not Bokubenis
You had one job to do...
>>
>>188281629
Suuuure let's not bring up the hugbox of Nguyen here or he may become sad
>>
>>188275128
If you changed Sensei to Fumino your post would make a lot more sense.
>>
>>188281648
Let's not start again, just ignore.
>>
File: 1550148081870.png (1.05 MB, 912x1150)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>188282034
Sorry, but I just found that ironic. Plus it looks like the fuminofaggot already went to sleep.
Have an Uruka
>>
>>188281519
So is Mafuyu the only heroine that didn't kiss Moeman yet?
>>
>>188282096
not until he graduates
>>
>>188281291
>"haha look at these redditors"
>he himself is a redditor
How dumb can you be anon
>>
>>188282096
It'll happen on their wedding
>>
>>188282096
best saved for last
>>
>>188272582
Holy shit
>>188272644
HOLY SHIT, calm down Mafuyu. She's waiting for that graduation.
>>
>>188282096
After graduation only.
>>
22i is a hack for making sensei in love with him all of a sudden.
>>
>>188282380
She doesn't love him though, she's just lusting after him
>>
Has Mahuyu finally out-thirsted Uruka?
>>
>>188279281
Can't beat the cock, man.
>>
>>188282380
>sensei in love with him all of a sudden.
>not denying nor confirming this
>but
>all of a sudden
Tried actually reading the manga?
>>
>>188281168
>>188281291
>>188281648
Nigger what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>188272644
Mafuyu is such a shameless woman. How can she fantasize about erotic things with her student? She should not be allowed to be anywhere near him anymore
>>
>>188279416
Tsutsui should just make Kareego after Bokuben gets axed because the anime failed.
>>
>>188282792
It's only 4 more months. We can sweep this under the rug and then have her resign afterwards.
>>
>>188282723
It came out of nowhere.
>>
>>188282723
22ifag is a known retard and speedreader, just don't reply to him
>>
>>188282763
One of those is not like the others
>>
File: 1554677188341.png (225 KB, 510x393)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>188282380
Although I'm not sure whether it's love or not (yet), there's nothing sudden about it. If anything it's escalating at a steady pace and there're no brakes aboard the Moetrain.
>>
>>188282832
>It came out of nowhere
Yeah, like I asked before. Tried reading the manga?
>>
*cough*
https://manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1105319
>>
>>188282926
that's really early, wow
>>
>>188282926
based coughposter
>>
>>188282960
The power of sensei
>>
>>188282832
>skipping the kareego chapter
Why
>>
>>188282926
Imagine if Fumino, Rizu, Uruka or Senpai had the literal same chapter
>>
File: Ghgg6.png (299 KB, 928x1300)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>188282992
It's not even just that. It's just the progression through the entire series and it's build-up to it.
>>
>Next chapter is Uruka
No thanks
>>
>>188282926
surprisingly easy to machine translate
>>
>>188270902
For the nintendo?
>>
>>188282926
He sure worries a lot about her.
>>
>>188282926
Damn, those two are WAY too close with each other. Physically and mentally. This won't end well
>>
>>188283138
I like how she's embarrassed and tries to explain things to the girl while Moeman is scared to death.
>>
File: Gotta go fast.jpg (43 KB, 509x272)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>
>>188283236
How could you not be worried for your future wife?
>>
File: fghfdhg.jpg (36 KB, 615x195)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>
>>188281509
Fumino is definitely the girl who'd make the biggest fuss about it.
>>
>>188282096
Graduation first.
>>
>>188272644
Cake teachers were made for loving sex with male students.
>>
Imouto chapter/arc when ?
>>
>>188282380
>all of a sudden

That's not how you spell ikeda.
>>
File: 1557854147319.png (416 KB, 513x1238)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Cute filler chapter
>>
does sensei know that she's not the only competitor for the moebowl? I think she would feel guilty if she were confronted about her intentions by Fumino, Rizu or Uruka
>>
>>188283512
Fuck off Mizuki
>>
>>188283656
That's a chapter that should happen
>sudden realization you're competing against 4 younger bitches
>>
>>188270770
>fan service chapter
>>
>>188283644
>>
what happens if you cum inside rizu's cunny?
>>
>>188284063
Autism spreads.
>>
>>188283656
Unless Yakuzaman decides to make her romcom style dense, she should be aware of the others by now (chapter 106).
> I think she would feel guilty if she were confronted about her intentions by Fumino, Rizu or Uruka.
Knowing this manga I see that standard trope coming sooner or later.
>>
>>188283885
Gal Gohan all over again.
>>
>>188283285
>Kirisu-sensei, I've been hearing some troubling things about your relationship with the Yuiga lad.
>Nonsense. We are just teacher and student.
>He's been seen entering and leaving your apartment on multiple occasions.
>Misunderstandings. He just comes for study sessions and helps me clean my room.
>Another student says he saw you both walking around together on dates.
>Incorrect. Those were not dates. We were in situations that could not be avoided. I only wore the clothes he got me because that's all that was available at the time.
>Your students say he proposed to you in class.
>Mistake. The proposal was at the skate rink when I took leave and he didn't mean for it to be one. We are still just teacher and student for 4 more months.
>...should I call the boy and his guardian in for a meeting to sort this out?
>Unnecessary. His mother already gave us the go ahead once he's graduated.
>>
>>188283285
My money on pregnancy in two years.
>>
Now I'm convinced that Mafuyu touches herself at night while thinking of Nariyuki
>>
>>188284063
You'll get a beautiful udon dough
>>
>>188284732
>Now
>>
>>188284063
Sawako cleans it up
>>
Considering we just got done with shit on 'pissumi' month I'm pretty confident on who the shitposters are.
>>
>>188287139
Fuminofags of course
>>
>>188287139
>shit on 'pissumi' month
She deserved it though.
>>
>>188287139
It's pretty obvious considering how the shitposting suddenly started and vanished randomly.
>>
>>188287139
Fuminofags were shitting on Rizu previously and now changed their targets to sensei because of her chapter and how they can't stand people liking other girls.
>>
>>188287139
Shit on pissumi was well deserved, literally a filler arc
>>
Sick "banter" bros
>>
>>188287519
Truly the bane of these threads. Doesn't help that half of them are chinks and pinoys.
>>
>>188277875
Top 3 girls are Mafuyu, Fumino, and Sawako.

Fixed
>>
>>188288597
Rizu, Mafuyu and Sawako

Fixed
>>
>>188279622
YOTSUBEST YOTSUBEST YOTSUBEST
>>
>>188275009
>>188275035
>Nincels
Fuck off
>>
>>188288611
I think you want to mean Mafuyu, Fumino y Sawako.
>>
>>188288701
>y
hue
>>
>>188274438
Chapters about Mafuyu are good even if they are filler. Accept it.
>>
>>188274370
fauuuk...
>>
>>188288742
At least you did not oppose again.

Yotsuba best girl btw.
>>
>>188276504
No, it only means the manga will get better from that point onwards.
>>
>>188288440
Remember anon, it's only banter when they do it.
>>
>>188276755
No more Naruto and Doraemon?
>>
>>188283512
Hopefully never.
>>
>>188280608
Uraka is a quality girl who will never win because she is shooting herself in the foot with automatic fire.
>>
File: 1554003660412.png (160 KB, 473x506)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>188289186
Thanks for telling me that, I didn't really know.
>>
>>188284063
Then you have to protect 2 precious potatoes for your whole life
>>
File: 1555429980805.jpg (535 KB, 1536x2048)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
Cutefuyu
>>
File: 1535247951404.jpg (322 KB, 666x750)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>188289186
>>
File: 1553412513258.png (371 KB, 666x750)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>188289744
>Posting the Fuminofag edit
>>
>>188287139
Who is "we" supposed to be? Cause you can only speak for yourself.

>>188287306
>>188287519
This lie and slander again. There's nothing to gain from that endeavor. Who benefits the most from shitting on them and then turns around to point the finger at Fuminofags? I wonder.
>>
>>188289794
>May 2018
>December 2018
Pretty sure Urukafags' version is an edit in response an old guard banter.
>>
>>188290138
>Who is "we" supposed to be?
People who read those threads?
>>
>>188290138
What are you talking about? Fuminofags shat all over this and the previous threads. This is a fact.
>>
>>188290138
Forget it, anon. They will always gets blamed for shitpost and false flag done by other x-fags when it is convenient to imply unity against them. THK wills, it's his way or the highway.
>>
File: CouldYouFuckingNot.jpg (96 KB, 500x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Remember when we had comfy threads?
>>
>>188290537
The only falseflag I saw recently was in the other thread when some Fuminofag pretended to be a senseifag to defend the Fumino arc while shitting on Rizu.
>>
>>188290608
>pretending
>falseflag
>it must and has to be dem Fuminofags
Proving my point.
>>
>>188290537
>They
>>
>>188290679
Not fooling anyone. Funny how you weren't in that thread to scream about muh Fuminofags dindu nuffin when people pointed out the falseflag >>188195656
>>
>>188290605
Barely.
>>
>>188290824
Except we pointed out he's a senseifag in that very thread. Insecure much?
>>
>>188290917
Yeah, a senseifag defending Fumino, finding anti-Fuminofags disgusting and not even talking about sensei but Fumino in order to shit on Rizu. Makes total sense.
Nobody fell for his falseflag.
>>
>>188290464
Most posters didn't shit on Asumi. Count yourself, not others.

>>188290485
Except this thread isn't Asumi's or Rizu's. The last thread wasn't either and that hard little shitpost to begin with aside from the usual suspects who always repeat their one-liners. Also, did you even read this thread? Fumino and Asumi got shit on, but there was little to nil autism over that. Somebody mocked Senseifags and suddenly all hell broke lose.

>>188290537
Which is retarded and worse than forcing a police mentality.
>>
>bump limit in 14 hours even with the early gooks in another thread
wow
>>
File: 1557563728907.jpg (161 KB, 907x718)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>188291039
> 14 hours
Is that fast or slow?
>>
>>188291038
The last thread was about the anime and Fuminofags shitposted the hardest despite you and your meta defensive autism not being there. It says a lot. Also, no, all hell broke loose when people corrected the meta shitpost aimed at senseifags. Fuminofags are objectively the most obnoxious and cancerous fags and you sure do a good work proving it.
>>
>>188291039
I feel like I should be impressed but I'm already too used to 5toubun threads which usually reach bump limit in 3-4 hours.
>>
>>188291038
>Most posters didn't shit on Asumi.
And neither did I but I still had to suffer through those posts that did. Are you daft, why are you arguing against someone who agrees with your side?
>>
>>188274632
>I have legit hope for a Mafuyu end
She have already won, he wants to be a teacher.
>>
File: Fuminofags.png (488 KB, 533x680)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>
>>188291023
Lurk moar. He's that one Senseifag who doesn't like Rizu much. He indirectly talked and defended Sensei's arc by drawing up comparisons to Fumino's. He's not ESLfag, the chinkfag, or any known Fuminofag. His writing is too coherent to be any of them.
>>
>>188291229
You make it sound like he's a recognizable poster but he's not. That was the first time a "senseifag" defended Fumino in these threads. Again, read the thread and see how nobody fell for his falseflag.
>>
>>188291224
That doesn't work when they are nearly always responsible of shitting up the threads anon.
>>
>>188291180
First, my first post was among the first ten replies. Secondly, point out these shitposted the hardest implications where you squarely see Fuminofags actually shitposting. If you're going to bitch about the guy who was criticizing Rizu in which you force him as your Fumino boogeyman, then don't bother. Hell, compared to legit shitposting, constructive debates is far better than mindlessly screeching at the top of one's lung about how x is shit, y is worst like a generic one-liner shitposter who spams a thread.

>>188291196
Why did you make it sound like you and this "we" just got done and through shitting on Asumi then?
>>
>>188291361
Know what's responsible for shitting up threads? Falling back on tribalism and identity politics on an anonymous imageboard where you can't actually identify other posters or tell anything about them as individuals beyond the contents of a single specific post you're responding to.
>>
File: newchap.jpg (812 KB, 1280x1866)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
Is the quality of the doujins an indicator of who is best girl in this kind of series ?
>>
>>188291280
>NO! Not a single Senseifag is allowed to like Fumino and her arc in the whole world
Because you are clearly reasonable and not bias.
>>
>>188291453
You should tell that to the group of posters who always start these fanbase wars, who happen to show up and disappear with timely precision.
>>
>>188291280
You literally had other fans NOT Fuminofags call him out as a Senseifag. You disagreed and wanted him to be a Fuminofag, but look at this writing and opinions. Hell, he said he doesn't hate Rizu or anything, but was simply pointing out flaws in her backstory and whatnot. But I guess that's enough for you to make a big deal about and cry shitposting and ruining the thread.
>>
>>188291448
>We just got through a hurricane
>hurr why do you make it sound like we caused a hurricane
Nigga you dumb
>>
>>188291448
Again, these threads go to shit when a certain Fuminofag shows up to bitch about otherfags and then proceeds to defend himself mass-quoting the rest of the threads, or in other words (You). Of course there are other Fuminofag shitposters but they usually stop shitposting after getting told off. You only come here to sperg out when people are praising the other girls like you did in here at senseifags, but funny how you later changed your narrative to your default Urukafag boogeyman.
>>
>>188291543
A senseifag who falls under these characteristics? >>188291023 Yeah, no.
>>188291599
One Rizufag called him a senseifag before he went to defend Fumino's arc. Then nobody called him one anymore. And I wasn't even arguing with him, it was another Rizufag who debunked his flawed criticism of Rizu.
>>
>>188291728
You literally are proving that point right. You obviously are part of the problem, being you facilitate us vs them shitpost mentality where nobody can disagree with your narrative or else they must be Fuminofags.
>>
>>188291801
If it looks like a Fuminofag, sounds like a Fuminofag and acts like a Fuminofag, what else do you expect? This is also what I was talking about, these posts of yours insisting that he wasn't a falseflag weren't present in that thread.
>>
>>188290138
>This lie and slander again
Just banter kek
>>
>>188291612
Having gone through and survive an incident isn't exactly the same as saying you just got done doing something, you know.

>>188291621
>sees >>188290138 >>188290537
How silly of me. Of course certain Urukafags or even a certain Senseifag who follow these threads to bitch about Fumino and other fans and hate on other girls, but turns around to sperg at Fuminofags for doing what they do are okay and acceptance. If Fuminofags disagree and argue at length to call out bait or false accusations, then it's their fault. By that logic, I'm y our boogeyman. Let's just forget Fuminofags tend to enjoy talking and posting their girl over shitting on others. Certain Urukafags and Senseifags who are keen on reposting their hating and bitching don't exist. Yep.

>>188291728
How do you know it's just one Rizufag? That doesn't fit into your argument. Aside from one determined poster who kept railing and calling him a Fuminofag, who else did?
>>
>>188291918
It's only banter if we do it.
>>
>>188291993
>Of course certain Urukafags or even a certain Senseifag who follow these threads to bitch about Fumino and other fans and hate on other girls
Nigger, nobody was doing that before you came to bitch about senseifags. This thread is proof that you always start shit and then can't handle having shit thrown back at you. Typical Fuminofag. These threads are always good when you aren't around. Don't also forget the Rizufags you managed to turn against you as well.
>>
>>188291599
>he said he doesn't hate Rizu
Yet moments after he started spergily calling Rizu a terrible character while spouting his speedreading remarks >>188236605
>>
>blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
Holy shit, just stop already.
Literally no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>188291993
No anon, you're just fucking daft. Why the fuck would I claim responsibility for a month of shitposting in a post about calling out shitposters?
>>
>>188291865
Based on what arbitrary criteria of yours? Because he wrote a couple of paragraphs and was mildly autistic? Gee, that sounds a lot of like what a lot of anti-Fuminofags do all the time.
>>
>>188292086
>Rizufags you managed to turn against you as well.
Those are obviously falseflags Rizufags are bros and they've always been.
>>
>>188291993
>How do you know it's just one Rizufag?
Because he only posted once?
>Aside from one determined poster
There were several of them, me included. Seriously, only a Fuminofag would readily buy that narrative because it would gain them an "ally" against the meanie Fumino haters.
>>
>>188292124
That post is obviously ironic and is making fun of the Rizu hater.
>>
File: 1551038368202.png (256 KB, 474x658)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>188292158
Rizufags are bros with Urukabros and Senseibros
>>
>>188292124

>>188292191
>>
>>188292153
>anti-Fuminofags
Drop the anti, as per the Crybaby Fuminofag who sperged in this thread
>>
>>188292153
I already explained why, anon. I never mentioned anything related to autism.
>>
It's baffles me what so interesting in dicsussing shitposting and falseflagging,isn't this like the most useless thing to do?
>>
>>188291865
Here's a thought. There were plenty of Fuminofags in the previous thread and they didn't do any sort of shitposting. You had one, two posters who insinuated the guy who disliked Rizu was a Fuminofag, but neither the poster in question nor other Fuminofags entertained the idea, or admitted it. Sounds like you are just blowing hot air and perpetuate xfag fanbase wars.
>>
>>188292290
You might want to actually read that thread. Nothing you described happened in there.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.