[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



WHY are people not allowed to use their quirks without a license? So many of them would vastly help society advance.
Uraraka’s for example could help humans Colonise other planets.
>>
>>187110789
SHALL
>>
>>187110789
The license policy is most likely for public safety. Because some powers are more dangerous than others. Having a certified rule stops untrained people from shooting off dangerous powers in public.
>>
>>187110789
Nobody says that being able to drive a car isn't useful, but we still require a license to do that.
>>
>>187110789
Who watches the Watchmen?
>>
>>187110789
I wonder if the license policy is a Japanese only kinda thing. Like how are quirks being handled in Europe, The Americas, and Africa?
>>
One word: Firearm
Now you know
>>
File: Two_Stonehenge_Turrets.jpg (201 KB, 1500x844)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>187112138
How big of a firearm?
>>
>>187110789
Mob psycho > hero aca

ONE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Horikoshi
>>
>>187110789
>Uraraka helps his dad with his construction company instead of becoming a hero
>Messes up due to lack of training
>Ten people dead from a falling support beam

The whole policy is to avoid people from killing others and themselves, and since there's a bunch of different quirks the only way to standarize them is getting a hero license since if someone is good enough to become a hero theyre probably good enough for everything else regarding their quirks
>>
>>187111624
I like a theory I heard in one of these threads that you're allowed to do whatever you want with your quirk in America, but they also have way more incidents of bullied kids with strong quirks destroying their schools.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>187112227
Never too big
>>
>>187111624
It most definitely is not a thing in America. No way they’d put up with limitations on a body function.

Europe is a toss up.
>>
>>187114108
>No way they’d put up with limitations on a body function

Are you serious?
>>
>>187114108
Jews are literally trying to ban not being a faggot. I don't know what America you are imagining but this one sucks and I'd like to move to yours
>>
>>187114472
Can gays commit hate crimes? Might go gay to get away with bad things.
>>
>>187114568
Anywhere outside of the West coast, yes.
>>
>>187110789
The troubles scared everyone so hard that resulted in a bunch of half assed laws to create the idea of normalcy and order.
The general theme of the comic is overlooking what everyone can contribute in favor of a simplistic system that only really favors those who can overtly demonstrate the gifts in a standardized test.
>>
Have they ever spoken of licenses to use your quirk besides in hero work? Surely they exist.
>>
>>187112235
I like both.
>>
>>187115131
What's your idea then?
>>
Oi, you got yor quirk loisense mate!
>>
>>187112235
both are trash
>>
>>187111118
based /k/ faggit
>>
Does deku need 7 lincenses?
>>
>>187110789

What I find fucking hilarious is the fact that quirk use is also illegal in cases of self-defence. Reminds me of the equal force laws here in Australia. Quirk-Japan cucked themselves hardcore.
>>
>>187114253
well.. as long as it isn't about abortion or faggots... kek.

Seriously tho,
it would still be regulated to some degree because it would be similar to the gun control debate.

mentally ill ppl would be restricted, and I'd imagine states like CA and NY would just outright ban and heavily restrict quirks. Back to mental illness, a lot of individuals who just hide their problems will fall through the cracks. Realistically, it would be pretty wild and vary from state to state
>>
>>187118427
roight 'ere it's next ta moi telly loicense...
oh dear I seem ta 'ave left it at 'ome officer...
>>
>>187110789
the real question is, why isn't the government mass kidnapping and breeding children in order to get specialized quirks and dominate the world?
>>
>>187111118
Quirks cause too many deaths, the bill of "rights" is a relic from a bygone era.
>>
>>187114253
No way they'd put limitations on a natural bodily function.
>>
>>187118633
No they are not speed reader kun
>>
>>187110789
You do realise that there is already a thread up, don't you? Use the catalog, newfag
>>
>>187111624
Nah the US has the right to use quirks in their constitution not to mention a large quirk lobbying group. Europe has different quirk laws depending on the country but mostly were more concerned with expressive ourselves culturally than trying to figure out who had the flashiest quirk. Bakugo is reviled as although he has a powerful quirk he's clearly a massive dickhead.
>>
because the world building is complete garbage and almost non-existent.
how did that mind control guy even beat the robot test?
>>
>>187120258
but this thread is full of /pol/ shit, so i'd rather stay here
>>
>>187120405
I thought he didn’t, and the whole reason he was trying to win the tournament was to be transferred from the reserve course to the hero course.
>>
>>187111624
>Europe, The Americas, and Africa?
I don't think Hori is aware those places exist. He just knows about some foreign memes for his foreign characters.
>>
>>187120484
that makes it even more retarded.
>hey, this guy could be one of the strongest heroes on the planet with proper training and education, simply shutting down the brain functions of 20 hostage-takers and villains at the same time
>ok, let's make him fight giant robots and if he fails, make sure he will never enter our school, lol
>>
>>187111624
Right to bear quirks is a thing in the US. Every single hero either has a defense quirk or a quirk where defense is a secondary ability. Being bulletproof is a soft requirement for being a hero.
In the UK, anyone with a quirk more dangerous than a butter knife was put to death. Migrants with vastly superior quirks were allowed into the country and easily took over.
Africa is a mess. The wealthy married into powerful quirks early on, and their quirks are still god tier now. There are also warlords who were just normal poor people who happened to win the quirk lottery and gained a following because they were so powerful.
>>
>>187120567

He's in the school you fucking mongoloid, he just isn't in class A with the other "elites."

Stop having opinions if you're going to speedread like a little faggot.
>>
>>187120567
This would actually be pretty interesting if Hori actually expanded on it. He kinda did a little bit with gentle criminal but then kinda blew by having Deku flat out wreck him. Having Deku lose to gentle could have shown us that the academic system let's good heroes fall between the cracks. Instead Deku just beats everyone and shows them that the system is fine all along. Pity.
>>
>>187120659
my question is WHY is he in the school? he obviously can't beat the test, so why having such a test in the first place?
like i said, that almost non-existent world building is absolute dog shit.
>>
>>187118891
Despite being just 13% of the population, mutant-types commit over 50% of violent crime.
>>
>>187120711
>>187120567
>>187120405
I suggest you actually read the manga. Not only is Shinsou in the general course, which doesn't require the robot test, one of the major themes of that arc is that the test is designed to be unfair to people without splashy quirks.
I mean at least educate yourself before you try to fling shit
>>
>>187120567
>simply shutting down the brain functions of 20 hostage-takers and villains at the same time
Even though he doesn't seem to have a limit on his number of thralls, he would need to brainwash them one by one. Also, nobody is going to answer him again after one person got brainwashed. And even if he could brainwash 20 people at a time, all 20 of them would need to answer the same question simultaneously.
>>
>>187120113

Dumb anime poster
>>
>>187120711

To weed out students at different levels. Which is why they're allowed to move levels if they prove appropriate aptitude. Why would you let a kid with 0 combat prowess practice against kids with powers capable of destroying skyscrapers? You'd only hinder the development of your classmates.

Mirio started in class B too. Where he belonged, because he wasn't capable of doing shit until he mastered his ability.
>>
>>187120826
>Mirio started in class B too. Where he belonged, because he wasn't capable of doing shit until he mastered his ability.
Speedreader.
>>
>>187120769
OH MY 7 QUIRKS makes any "rules" applied so far completely irrelevant.
at this stage training your quirk could easily change your conditions to activate it. i mean i'm pretty sure that will happen anyways, because otherwise Hori can't raise the powerlevels over the next 300 chapters.
also why can some villains/heroes move faster than the eye can see and/or jump super humanly high? is that part of their quirk or just training? I mean eraser can wrap up people with bandages in an instant, which in't part of his quirk.
>>
>>187120941
OfA is a special case.
It was technically collecting quirks all along, but Deku just happened to get lucky and be the one who got OfA right when it hit its singularity point or Hori didn't think of it at first and came up with an reasoning afterwards
And the reason why people can do superhuman things even though it's not part of their quirk is because this is a capeshit comic. Batman does impossible stuff all the time despite supposedly not having powers.
>>
>>187110789
Well, just think about what will happen if quirks aren't regulated
>>whole section in the bureaucracy handling quirk licensing will lose their jobs
>>Vigilantes and police cut in to heroes monopoly on quirk crime fighting, which will adversely affect the hero economy
An omelette that's going to break too many eggs
>>
>>187120941

The reason people can do superhuman shit on and off with no consistency is because the author is a hack who values rule of cool over internal consistency. This is fine for tongue-in-cheek series with a degree of self awareness, but BnHA is entirely sincere.
>>
>>187121010
>Batman does impossible stuff all the time despite supposedly not having powers.
Because his backstory is being trained for decades by the best of the best in every field, from science to all martial arts in existence, while spending every single second he is awake training or fighting crime. that's established world building.
Slain just happens to jump superhumanly high and fast, because it's needed for the fight scenes, which brings us to the following problem:
Why didn't Deku train, if he wanted to become a hero so bad? It's obviously an established in-universe thing that people can do super human things that aren't related to thier quirks.
>>
>>187112235
I dropped hero aca cause they spend 5 minutes every episode and chapter explaining every little detail to the braindead audience
>>
>>187118586
No, he has One (license) for All (quirks).
>>
>>187110789
Because its made by japanese cucks, who worship status quo.
>>
>>187120826
Class B isn't worse than class A, speedreader
>>
>>187121089
>Why didn't Deku train, if he wanted to become a hero so bad?
Because he was a literal kindergartener up to a middle schooler. And it was a naive childhood age "when I grow up" wish like kids in real life have about astronauts and firefighters. After he met AM he had a reality check and rethought his priorities for the future while he was walking home.
>>
File: 1480192275252.jpg (537 KB, 805x1192)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
So what would happen if you used a Qirk in a defensive manor causing some damage? Would you be held responsible and tried for not running away? Would you have to pay for the damage?
>>
>>187121482
You can't be tried if it's self-defense, but the damage you probably would. Mt Lady has to pay a shitload everytime she used her quirk, that's why she can't expand her Hero agency
>>
>>187121566

>can't be tried if it's self-defense

That is literally untrue. Deku, Iida, and Todoroki acted in self-defence against Stain and the police chief agreed not to prosecute by sweeping the entire ordeal under the rug and pinning the success on Endeavor.
>>
>>187121632
No, iida went after him. Technically not self defense
>>
>>187121632
It's probably a little more complicated than that, seeing as Iida purposely sought out Stain to fight him
>>
>>187110789
Because the mangaka read Civil War.
>>
>>187121686
>>187121691

Iida was on patrol and has was merely performing his duties. He saw that there was an injured hero and moved to their aid. His alibi is ironclad.
>>
>>187121566
Then why did the faggot police Chief threaten to charge Deku and company for a legit life or death self defense situation?
>>
>>187121743
He would have been asked "why didn't you tell a hero that you found stain?" Or something on those lines
>>
>>187110789
Would anyone let her finger them if her fingers were little penises?
>>
>>187121855
"Why didn't you just leave the injured hero alone with the serial killer known for killing heroes and go get help?"
>>
>>187121938
They probably would have that rather then kids trying to save day with the very big risk of them being kid too
>>
>>187121964
>>187121938
Kill*
>>
>>187121089

What the fuck do you expect a 13 year old middle class boy to do compared to some psycho with a death wish with years of experience. I mean kids aren't even supposed to be lifting weights until their like 14.

Most of what Stain can do is accomplish able by humans. I don't recall anything he did that's that remarkable.
>>
>>187121938

Like it's like people don't even read the shit that they bitch about.
>>
>>187120706

Deku has lost plenty of times.

And why would Gentle win against Deku? Not only does Deku have a strong CQC quirk, he has been trained professionally for more than a year.

It would be really weird for him to lose considering that Gentle's quirk is rather unremarkable.
>>
>>187120306
You are forgetting that this is the future.
It'll only be a few more decades before overturning the second amendment has populair support, after that increasing regulation will be seen as progressive.
History is pointing away from freedom.
>>
File: 1551444833914.jpg (50 KB, 340x568)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>187110789
Daily reminder that a license is given to something that is otherwise, illegal.

In addition; me having a license would not stop me if I intended to use my quirk.

>>187111118
>>187118543
>>187118891
Its none of the states business how I defend myself, either with a gun, or quirk.
>>
>>187125438
Based and redpilled
>>
>>187110789
who care the whole show has plot holes it fucking sucks and is gay as fuck
>>
>>187127388
Couldn't just let the thread die? There's already one up
>>
File: shitposters.jpg (27 KB, 482x230)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>187127421
this is the site they chose to breed, and it's "that time" of the day anyway
>>
>>187110789
Because people using their quirks in public would require world building and hori can't write that
>>
>>187125438
>>187110789
MHA setting is actually a socialist dystopia, trying to equalize people by stopping them from reaching their real potential, and using heroes (commissars) to control the population and stop them from rebelling.
AFO represents capitalism since he established trade with quirks as currency, which went against banks so he had to be taken down.
And then you have doublespeak introducing heroes and villains.
>>
Is there an in-universe explanation yet as to why people aren’t just using guns?
>>
>>187128372
In-universe, the well-funded Yakuza all have guns as well as the police. The only reason we don't see more of them is because the LoV are unironically hobos and can't afford them
Also it'd make the story really boring
>>
oi u got a liosonce for that quirk?
>>
File: 1534460597726.jpg (75 KB, 564x946)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
Could Momo get away with making money?
>>
File: 15512761334340.png (111 KB, 540x683)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>187116052
Ochako's parents had problems with their construction company because of big corps using quirks in construction, if I remember it right. Jirou also mentions that electric types are very well paid in the WSJ arc. So you definitely can use your quirk without a hero license, but you probably still need some sort of a license.
>>
File: 1555337207939.jpg (144 KB, 1073x1016)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Future #2 hero behind Deku
>>
>>187128919
yes but most of the heroes are moralfags so she most likely wont
>>
>>187128919
Could Momo pull things out of her ass? If I had the ability to create things from my body, I'd probably at least takes something out of my ass to fuck with villains.
>>
>>187129333
there's a dojin where she makes a ton of vibrators in her pussy

it's so good.
>>
File: TentaCole.png (1.41 MB, 1024x1716)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>187128819
Here you go dude
>>
File: destro.png (1.51 MB, 1280x722)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>187110789
based and Liberation Army pilled
>>
>>187111624
OI MATE U GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT QUIRK
>>
>>187110789
Well, Main can get her licence that will allow her to work in R&D using her quirk.
>>
File: 1532365299799.jpg (52 KB, 800x800)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
would you?
>>
>>187110789
I thought people weren't allowed to going heroing without a license. It seems like citizens use their quirks in day-to-day life all the time. Most quirks are chicken shit anyway, which I'm pretty sure is why the term used to describe the powers is so euphemistic.
>>
>>187131473
literally who?
>>
File: 3.jpg (220 KB, 869x1270)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>187110789
pic related wanted to monetize and monopolize Quirks. they used All Might to overthrow AFO and His Empire to install their New World Order. essentially, pic related and the ones that forced Hawks to become a Hero is (((Them))).
>>
>>187131570
No, that’s also illegal. Crawler got a ticket for using his quirk without a hero license.
>>
File: BakuAsui.jpg (295 KB, 640x904)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Cute and lowkey canon!
>>
>>187110789
The thing is she could, there's no law in their universe preventing you from using a quirk to accomplish a job on private property. For that matter use of quirks in public is only illegal for the sake of it being a punishable offense in situations where it could be dangerous. for example, if Shouji used his quirk to grow a mouth and eat something without having to remove his mask, nobody would give a shit because there's no potential for injury in that. They have that law so that if say, Bakugou was running late for school and decided to travel via explosion down the streets of Tokyo, the police would be able to cut it out before he destroyed public property or hurt someone.
>>
>>187129079
bruh can their parents not get it?
i bet corporations forced the government to raise the cost of applying for the license
>>
File: shipshadowing.jpg (464 KB, 1000x1000)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>187132757
I dropped my hero after 7 quirks happened but this ship is quite based I must say
>>
>>187133529
I'm invested in BakuAsui stocks. They can only go up.
>>
File: 1555345955621.jpg (76 KB, 359x353)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>187133529
>>
>>187110789
The “heroes” are government stooges much like in Marvel 616. Based DC remains in-cucked though and TRUE heroes.
>>
>>187112336
That’s retarded. One guy has super strength and another guy moves water and another guy stretches, how the fuck do you make an objective measure of control for something as subjective as super powers?
>>
>>187111521
Yeah that did wonders for Mic’s parents and doctor
>>
>>187114253
>abortion
>natural
>>
>>187133529
The funny thing is I would almost believe it but their personalities just do not do anything together at all. Lawfrog could literally never tame Bakugou and if she did it would make him terrible
>>
>>187133818
>what is a horse
Just cause humans can't do it doesn't mean it doesn't occur in nature. And technically humans can do it, it's just safer with another human's help.
>>
>>187133849
>Lawfrog could literally never tame Bakugou
Who says she would want to tame him? Implying a good girl like Tsuyu won't fall accept Bakugou's tough bad boy ways.
>>
File: 1548099081808.png (209 KB, 720x493)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>187110789
I imagine it's not a real problem for the world but it's some cuck ass japanese laws.

I bet in america in this anime, you're 100% in the right to defend yourself with your quirk. We probably added it in the constitution that our right to use our quirks however the fuck we want shall not be infringed as long as it doesn't violate the NAP.

Also it'd be hard to animate/draw crowds/background people using quirks all the time. That's probably the real reason.
>>
>>187133904
>thug frog
I can't see it outside of Smash
>>
File: file.png (74 KB, 350x222)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>187118633
thats why destro deserves to win
destrochads rise up
>>
>>187111572
congratulations, this is probably the most retarded false analogy I have ever witnessed in my life. Now I understand why people rightfully shit on this fanbase
>>
>>187114253
What are you referring to?
>>
File: 173022.jpg (59 KB, 365x483)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>
>>187114108
>definitely is not a thing in America
>rappers suing fortnite for stealing their dance moves
>doctors trying to copyright movements when perform surgeries
>>
>>187134627
I bet you could copyright your quirk in america so no one in fiction can have your power.
>>
>>187132757
Is that the ark of the covenant??
>>
>>187135090
YES, it contains the souls of thousands of dismayed shipperfags from shounen past.
>>
>>187134054
> People require a license to plow around 2 tons of steel at 100MPH
> But they shouldn't require a license to pick up two tons of steel and throw it 100MPH
k
>>
>>187135236
so THAT'S where all the narusaku people went
>>
>>187135512
Reminder that a driving license doesn't impact the rest of your future career. It is given to you after an exam. As far as I know, the same holds true for firearms possesion. But sure, keep being a retard.
>>
>>187110789
Because the author needed a reason for Deku and co not to be big damn heroes after Hosu.

It's the only real reason.
>>
Americans will be allowed to use their quirk freely if they agree to use it in benefit of Israel.
>>
File: mei.png (441 KB, 489x593)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>187135584
>doesn't impact the rest of your future career
>>
>>187136900
No, you have it backwards barbarian-kun. The right to bare quirks is protected under the second amendment. Also, our body, our business. So it's as liberal as it is conservative. Checkmate.
>>
File: dumb mods.png (30 KB, 592x292)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>she polices threads that take 12 hours to reach 500 posts
>for free

Fuck off janny
>>
>>187137613
>jannies are retarded SJW women
Goodness what and absolute surprise!
>>
>>187137613
Wow
>>
>>187137613
Why actually uses the word "toxic" unironically?
>>
>>187135584
> Driving isn't an essential life skill in all of the 2nd world.
>>
I fucking hate this mods, and jannies.
>>
>>187118633
So if Momo was getting raped she couldn't use her quirk?
>>
>>187138537
I'm quite sure she could turn her snatch into a bear trap.
>>
>>187133875
Humans can also mutilate themselves in other ways, but we put them in mental hospitals when they do that. (At least when they aren't claiming its to change their gender and feed their psychosis)
>>
Stop being so misogynistic and next time your threads wont get deleted
>>
>>187135512
You aren't born behind the wheel of a car.
You can choke another human out with your bare hands, so presumably, they'll require a license to if morons like you get power.
>>
>>187118509
Nope mob psycho 100/10

Hero academia is 3/10
>>
File: Smokin.jpg (93 KB, 228x738)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>187138777
Fuck off
>>
File: DyfEm7qVsAApLa3.jpg (128 KB, 778x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>187121482
nice oni you got there however snek is still best girl
>>
File: 1553189304585.jpg (106 KB, 658x929)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Aaaaaaand I love Deku
>>
File: Boomer.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
To me at least it seems like the appropriate answer would be to allow people to use their quirks freely (Presuming it doesn't violate other laws) but to set up a categorization system based on the danger that a given quirk could demonstrably pose to other individuals and ensure that people with high potential quirks are properly educated on how easily they could hurt others and why they should avoid doing so. It is, unfortunately, a bit Harrison Bergeronish, but it seems like the only way to handle it without being ridiculously invasive.
Just have different classes that you make them take in High-school like Electives but regarding Quirk usage.

Bonus points if the weaklings get stuck in a class called "Sidekicks"
>>
>>187132757
>tsyuu is actually looking at ochako
>choking_on_froppy's_tounge.gif
>>
>>187112235
Based.
>>
>>187138784
> I was born with teeth, therefore biting people is okay!
This is you. This is how retarded you sound. Mutant registration makes sense. It means the power is documented, well understood and everyone involved is capable of handling it in a safe and professional manner.
>>
File: 1554502552701.gif (482 KB, 960x540)
482 KB
482 KB GIF
>>187139000
>>
>>187139086
YES, thank you.
>>
Eri is best and tightest girl
Change my mind
>>
File: It Really Is.jpg (166 KB, 1156x1300)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>187139061
>I was born with teeth, and I have the potential to bite people, therefore I cannot eat food without a license.
I'm not sure it's even possible to pick a worse example to support your case here.
>>
File: checked.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>187139000
digits confirm, frog is gay
>>
File: 1538916560158.jpg (54 KB, 736x804)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>187138947
based and greenpilled
>>
>>187139115
Literally a child.
>>
File: pure anal.jpg (60 KB, 510x604)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>187139174
Don't care. Still would "Fug the Frog!"
>>
>>187110789
I thought they can use their quirks without a loicense just fine, it's fighting crime without one that's considered a no-no. Which makes sense in theory, someone untrained is just going to go around causing damage and getting I not the way of trained heroes but the way they go about enforcing it is pants on head retarded. It's pretty obvious by the end of the story Deku is going to reform the law somehow.
>>
>>187138947
>>187139198
deku is really cute!
i want to be his friend!
>>
File: 1538604989641.png (95 KB, 350x559)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>187139218
does this make you uncomfortable?
>>
>>187139218
Her face wouldn't change at all if she became older. Her body, in her setting, would be normal as fuck since there are all kind of people that remain small for whatever reason like Mineta and la brava. That and her personality and life experience makes her extra special.
Eri is just supreme taste for refined men of culture.
>>
>>187139321
Yesh?!
>>
>>187139337
Disgusting Lolicons will all be purged.
Day of the Dateline when?
>>
>>187137613
The mods here are unironic tumblr users
>>
File: 1532896112282.jpg (55 KB, 900x600)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>187139361
sucks to be you, moralnigger
>>
File: midori-yaaa.gif (50 KB, 214x243)
50 KB
50 KB GIF
>>
>>187139257
>>187139086
>>187139000
https://youtu.be/xChZ1VFLoI0?t=3m22s
>>
>>187139367
>Day of the Dateline when?
I chuckled.
>>
File: 1555240102628.png (510 KB, 853x960)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>187139367
>lolicons
>when there were two lolicon shows this season
We keep growing stronger and you weaker.
>>
File: Ricardo Shock.gif (2.22 MB, 640x360)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>187139451
we should just start gachiposting on shitposters
>>
will he ever appear in the main story? also pop is best girl
>>
File: 1554064462866.jpg (89 KB, 600x723)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Give me liberty or give me death!
>>187120567
The robot have off switches that they could use to be turned off. How do you think people Tooru were able to pass?
>>
>>187139381
This is why you should always shit on mods, and jannies. Otherwise, they will never learn. Faggot don't care about 4chan's sense of community.
>>
>>187139133
Anon. The real world needs a license to do literally anything more demanding than wiping your ass. A license to document a magic power in a world full of unlimited powers that may be matched by a dozen other people is perfectly reasonable.

Licensing is not some big bad thing done by big bad people who want to kidnap and rape your children. When everyone needs a license, it becomes as ordinary and mundane as getting any other kind of permit.
>>
File: koichi trash.png (261 KB, 723x425)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>187139512
probably not
and she sure is
>>
>>187139547
>The real world needs a license to do literally anything more demanding than wiping your ass.
maybe for you, Nigel
>>
>>187139554
I love her!
>>
File: 1554676400504.png (1.45 MB, 1285x1000)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>187139613
bought the volume just for that back cover tbqhwyf
>>
File: Duke.png (49 KB, 255x139)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>187139547
Maybe in Euroland, not the case in the US.

Requiring a license for something which people are born with is a fundamental tyranny and one which should not stand in any country where the government is obligated to its citizens, rather than the opposite.

Take your licenses and Blow them straight out your ass.
>>
File: Dx8X7jTUcAUxUjI.jpg (122 KB, 700x700)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>187138947
What is he reading? A pamphlet by Destro to join the Liveration Army like Inko did?
>>
>>187139646
>in any country where the government is obligated to its citizens
newsflash nigger that sort of country doesn't exist any more
governments don't have to give a shit about their people
never have, never will
>>
File: 1538702069619.jpg (116 KB, 1100x877)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>187139698
You seem depressed, have a Deku to be cheered up.
>>
>>187139646
> something which people are born with
The moment everyone is born with gigantic flaming pillars of fire coming out of their head, that would make sense. But PEOPLE at large aren't born with those powers. A single person is, and billions of others aren't. That's why licensing exists.
>>
>>187139646
>>187139698
what are you niggers arguing about?
>>
File: birb gonzidering.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>187139796
So whats the point of the license?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (102 KB, 735x890)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
cute and canon
>>
>>187139646
I want to join in by saying I agree with you that a license should not be mandatory, but it should be incentivized. Personally, I see it as an extension of trust; if you were my customer, you want other people to vouch for me so that I can help you and that hopefully you yourself can vouch for me.
>>
>>187139646
>Maybe in Euroland
Fuck you too, but otherwise - based.
>>
>>187139796
(Almost) everyone is born with supernatural powers, while it makes sense for a registry to exist (especially to accommodate horrific mutants) it also does not make remote sense to require licensing.
>>187139698
All Governments are obligated to their people. The people just don't always know it.
>>187139798
Bunch of eurofags are trying to push Quirk licensing because leaving anything outside of the Public sphere is anathema to the way they view the world.
>>
>>187139646
I wonder how my state Florida is like if it doesn't focus on quirk licenses?
>>
>>187110789
The main issue is that Quirk Licenses are only given to Heroes. There should be Licenses for working with your Quirk as a fire man, in construction, or as a living generator.

If this was the case, much fewer quirked individuals would have to commit crime.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (449 KB, 1313x1417)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
Everyday until canon.
>>
>>187139833
Proof, legal liability, safe working practices. Any number of reasons. Say a person has a super strength quirk, but he also releases a huge amount of radiation every time he uses it. That's important! That guy can't go lifting shit in a crowd of people. It'd be a massacre.

Anarchists can talk trash all day. Their arguments go straight in the trash where it belongs.
>>
>>187139848
I actually have no issue with this, and industry standards for the use of quirks aren't unreasonable, as is requiring a license for hero-work. I just don't think that the jeweler who uses his rock quirk to make interesting crystalline structures to put on necklaces should require a license to use the power he was born with.

Basically unless you intend to use it in a way that puts people at risk there is no reason to prevent you from using it.
>>
>>187110789
Cartoonish villains aside, the Hero society is one hell of a distopia.
>>
>>187110789
Because the Japanese can't breathe without permission.
>>
File: The future of Florida.jpg (49 KB, 480x360)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>187139887
It was eaten by mutant Python-Men who set it up as an ethnostate during world war 3.
>>
>>187139942
based and orderpilled
>>
Eri needs a special license for her quirk
>>
>>187139927
Who is that?
>>
>>187139942
>Implying that doing that wouldn't violate other laws for which he could be held accountable.
>Implying that licensing would even help in that situation.
This is the issue with big government people, you act like this would solve the problem when really it would just be leverage for Tyranny. If he's killing people by using his quirk he'll get charged for manslaughter, a license is ephemeral.
>>
>>187139942
>Say a person has a super strength quirk, but he also releases a huge amount of radiation every time he uses it. That's important! That guy can't go lifting shit in a crowd of people. It'd be a massacre.
And how does having a license prevent him from massacring people?
>>
>>187139944
>the jeweler who uses his rock quirk to make interesting crystalline structures to put on necklaces
That's a good scenario to expound on the importance of licensing. For example, can he prove that his products are completely non-hazardous? He might not know if someone with a nut allergy might suffer just because his quirk interacts with the food he consumed (yes, this is a contrived possibility, but a possibility all the same).
>>
File: 15340295859335.jpg (285 KB, 1269x873)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>187139455
>black matter were eggs
>>
>>187139942
If the radiation can be converted through a specialized suit or device, all the more reason he should be licensed: so he can establish a mutual relationship with device or suit specialists.
>>
File: 1551833297508.jpg (48 KB, 750x649)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>187139509
>>
>>187140094
If that situation happens then he can settle for damages, and most likely that scenario won't happen.
Since he would end up settling for damages with or without the license, how does it help in this situation?
>>
>>187140082
>And how does having a license prevents him from massacring people?
It is basically a public contract that you understand the laws and/or consequences of using your quirk. Literally no different than a firearm permit.
>>
>>187140094
>can he prove that his products are completely non-hazardous?
Can you prove that a necklaces isnt rigged with explosives? He violates the law to begin with. Him having a license or not doesnt not change the fact.
You think him knowing what his quirk is the same as license.
I don't need a license for explosives to rig something.
>>
>>187139766
I would marry that deku
>>
>>187140225
Do I need a fucking license to know that shooting people kills them?
>>
>>187140203
Or he could just go do that on his own without having to deal with the government, and a license is unnecessary.

Once again this argument does not actually create any reason for licensing. People are accountable for their actions with or without a license.
>>
>>187140225
We have an obligation to understand how we may cause damages to other people already as citizens. Your argument for licensing is superfluous.
>>
>>187140224
By having a non-hazardous quirk license, the jeweler has the backing of your local authorities who took extensive measures to confirm that the product is safe for you as a consumer. Plus, should damages have to be settled, it would come from the bank accounts of said authorities for failing to anticipate said damage.
>>
>>187140247
i would marry that deku too, he'd make such a great husband
>>
>>187140324
Any asshole can drive a forklift, but he still needs to watch the two hour video first.
>>
>>187121715
But Tony was wrong. I mean for fuck's sake HE HAS A PRISON IN THE NEGATIVE ZONE AND CLONED THOR TO USE AS A WEAPON
>>
>>187140369
The damages should come from his own bank account because he sold a hazardous product, and it was his responsibility to be aware of that hazard. Again, how do these licenses actually make anyone's lives better?

>>187140386
Assholes aren't born behind the wheels of a forklift, if they were then they wouldn't need a license to drive it.
>>
>>187140386
Its based on your ability to operate. A person born with a quirk is assumed he is capable to use their quirk and its their own responsibility if they break the law with it. Quirk license is like a leg license. How do we know you are able to walk? We need a loisense to know you wont kick anybody with them legs.
>>
>>187110789
And what happens if/when she dies? You have to continue working in the traditional way(allowing for technological improvements), rather than relying on a quirk that could be suppressed and/or malfunction.
>>
>>187140282
Too many assholes get away with misusing their right and privilege of owning said firearms. It is more of making sure people are held accountable for not taking personal responsibility. Let's get really dark here. If men and women want the right to do what they want to their bodies, I have no problem with them needing a license to fuck. Hell, I'd say they would need a license to abort with consent from both parties.

Its only fair after all.
>>
>>187140568
Legs don't collapse city districts.
>>
>>187140236
If you're rigging explosives for personal use, it's fine to not get a license. If you're rigging explosives for customers, how do you convince them to pay you?

>>187140445
Consider when a level of compensation is too steep for a given merchant to prepare as collateral. He has the merchant's responsibility to make the transaction smooth, and you have the customer's responsibility to know the exact details of your request to that merchant. Licensing can be seen as a service of providing and paying out collateral.
>>
>>187140584
That's presuming the presence of quirks doesn't fuck with technology as well.
If someone reverses some basic physical law by existing it'll fuck everything right up.
>>187140593
This is the kind of clown world logic you run into when you obligate a license for using basic bodily functions like quirks.
>>
File: endeavor.gif (944 KB, 445x250)
944 KB
944 KB GIF
> quirks are basic bodily functions
>>
>>187140630
My question wasn't it's economic function, it was whether that function makes the world better.

You are not just saying that insurance should be available. You are saying it should be forced onto everyone by penalty of law because they were born with hands that could potentially manufacture a faulty product.
>>187140617
Neither does being able to shoot needles from your cactus-head. Both can kill people, Neither should require a license.
>>
>argument over whether or not superheroes should be required to register their powers with the gov
When the fuck did this place become /co/
>>
File: idiot might.jpg (203 KB, 972x1088)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>187140593
>Too many assholes get away with misusing their right and privilege of owning said firearms
This shows you have no understanding of the subject matter. Areas with more legal guns have lower crime-rates. Criminals dont give a shit if he has a license or not, they are fucking criminals.
>It is more of making sure people are held accountable for not taking personal responsibility
You conducted a crime. It doesnt fucking matter if you had a license or not.
>>187140617
Do you think the faggot who collapsed a city would give a shit if his quirk was licensed?
"I'm gonna conduct a terrorist act but first I better make sure all my papers are in order!"
>>187140630
>how do you convince them to pay you?
There is a thing called reputation.
Its their own dammed fault if they get shabby explosives.
>>
>>187140833
when we got a manga based off of and written by someone who's a fan of western superhero comics
>>
>>187140822
So? They never said you needed a license to have needles. You still need a license to use needles as part of your job.
>>
>>187140833
We're discussing the ideas presented in the manga instead of Togachako posting for once, stop complaining.
>>
>>187140833
>not wanting to be enslaved by the government is /co/
shut the fuck up yuropoor
>>
>>187140888
Why? Why should you be obligated to do that? I have no problem with that being a potential option for people, but why on earth should it be obligatory?
>>
>>187140842
partly based and redpilled, but the problem with quirks is that they can do literally anything
they can do mind control, for example
can you prove someone used mind control?
can you prosecute someone for using mind control when there's no way to prove it happened?
no, no you cannot.
>>
>>187139927
This still remains his best work to date.
>>
Momo
>>
>>187140937
If someone has a real mind control power then there's also no way to prove that the license is legitimate. Mind control is inherently beyond the bounds of societies ability to contain.
>>
>>187140937
Quirk registration and quirk licensing are two completely separate things.
>>
>>187140935
Because quirks are generally unique and none of them work exactly the same. One person's precision cherry flavored cactus needle is another person's death blossom poison needle explosion. No stranger is ever going to know exactly which quirk you have.
>>
>>187110789
>WHY are people not allowed to use their quirks without a license?
And so many of them could ruin society as a whole, licensing is a easy solution and it is not even that hard.

>Uraraka’s for example could help humans Colonise other planets.
It could, but I'm pretty sure there is betters quirk out there for that reason like warping quirks.
>>
>>187140968
You can't mind control an automated robot. The moment someone is tagged with mind altering skills there's going to be half a dozen licensed professionals to handle it directly.
>>
>>187141025
the point is that someone who's going to use their quirk for non-lawful purposes is inherently free from caring about having lawful licensing
>>
>>187140822
I'm >>187139848 and I said:
>not mandatory (you don't need it to survive unlike needing to breathe)
>incentivized (going out of your way to get the license lets you breathe easier)
If your personal world currently OR in the future involves the worlds of others, it should be a net gain for both sides. For a self-reliant person, I agree on a license being irrelevant to them.
>>
>>187141046
To get a license you almost have to become a militant. Plus its a once a year test. Getting a license is very hard.
>>
>>187128078
...i never thought of it like that. Shame neither did Hori
>>
>>187141082
What's your point? Criminals gonna crime. No law in the universe is going to change that. The point of licensing is to protect law abiding citizens by letting them know the best information possible about quirks.
>>
>>187141025
And?
>>187141046
Licensing obviously is not an actual solution though, the LOV still exists. Government beuracracy does not somehow prevent people from doing bad things, nor does it make them less accountable for them.
>>
it's like people don't read the series
the whole point of quirk licensing is that very frequently people don't understand the full extent of their quirk and how it works. even with the best will in the world unintended consequences can and will happen.
>>
>>187141129
seems like he is pretty aware considering the current fucking arc
>>
>>187141156
Good job speedreading. Quirk registration and quirk licensing are separate things.
>>
>>187141196
what does that have to do with my post
fucking speedreaders
>>
>>187141149
So what? If someone literally excludes themselves from society and starts breaking shit for fun, shoot him. That part of the social contract has been around since the dawn of civilization.
>>
File: insert the benis here.jpg (72 KB, 427x427)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>187141215
That knowing your quirk has nothing to do with the law allowing you to use your quirk.
>>
>>187141081
And how do you tag them for mind altering powers if they aren't a moron with them?
>>187141088
Fair enough, I can see its value as a former of insurance for those who want it.
>>187141139
You can do that through public education rather than licensing. Licensing gives too much power over an individual's bodily functions to the state.
>>
>>187141224
Right. So why do we need licenses to be mandatory for quirk usage if they don't solve any problems.
>>
>>187141243
it has everything to do with it, retard
the very possibility of you not knowing precisely how your quirk works means that the law has to control when and how you use it. the nature of quirks being potentially anything means that to allow you to use it requires a thorough understanding that you won't have unless you've been properly trained
>>
Do you think Aizawa has already figured out about One for All but keeps quite for the sake of it?
>>
>>187139927
>pantsu
nice
>>
>>187141124
>To get a license you almost have to become a militant
Yes, and? It is training. Also, once a year license for something that impressive as quirk is quite ok for me.

>>187141149
>Licensing obviously is not an actual solution though, the LOV still exists. Government beuracracy does not somehow prevent people from doing bad things, nor does it make them less accountable for them.
Well, it is not the best solution, but it was what they went for at the time being. Japan is a very bureaucratic country, so I think that fit then quite well. Also, license is not about doing criminal thing, it is about not letting you use your quirk in public for any reason.
>>
>>187128919
how do you think she become soo rich?
>>
>>187141357
aizawa is retarded, he only stays in that sleeping bag because it takes him half an hour to figure out the zip each time
>>
>>187141296
What? Plenty of problems were resolved. The public gets peace of mind, the quirk gets dedicated training and education, and the market gets stability. Everyone wins.
>>
File: 1534786006784.png (50 KB, 550x281)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>he doesn't know
>>
>>187141426
>The public gets peace of mind
How? Criminals dont give a shit about licenses.
>the quirk gets dedicated training and education
You dont need a license to do/get that.
>and the market gets stability
How? If anything it prevents its growth.
>Everyone wins
Even in the fucking manga multiple instances have shown that licenses are a hindrance and people only got away with it because they know it bullshit and choose to ignore the regulation.
>>
I don't know why, but I'm really liking this discussing about license vrs free quirk usage, which is pretty much the point behind Redestro. Anyway, from what we know, USA was the first country to employ heroes, what do you think it is their quirk policies there?
>>
File: 13.jpg (67 KB, 304x644)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
>>187141357
I might have believed that in the early chapters, but his lack of interaction with All Might despite the latter's years of heroism gives off the feeling that he had and still has little interest in All Might's mysteries.
>>
>>187141535
No one cares about your criminal snowflakes. If they want to break the shit they don't like, they're welcome to try.
>>
>>187141575
>what do you think it is their quirk policies there?
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>187141575
SHALL
>>
What is the age of consent in hero societies?
>>
>>187141637
>>187141638
just like those completely uninfringed gun rights, yeah?
>>
>>187141426
How does handling this in public education differ from this? Except of course that you aren't submitting yourself to Tyranny.
>>187141356
If you cause damages you're responsible for them, much like we don't require a license for people with STD's to get laid.
>>187141379
>Forcing people to become soldiers in order to use their inborn abilities.
You have wrapped right around into fascism their buddy, and it's clearly a dysfunctional solution even in the show, creating large freedom-fighting groups in protest and forcing society to rely entirely on heroes who serve no-one but themselves with few exceptions.
>>
>>187141654
If it on the clock, it is ready for the cock.
>>
File: Shut it.gif (1.05 MB, 445x431)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>187141575
>>187141637
>>187141638
Considering modern politic that aint gonna be a thing by the year 2301.
>>
>>187141671
depends on where you live.
>>
>>187141709
they're not completely uninfringed anywhere
>>
>>187141575
Probably have a registry in some states, but largely unrestricted excepting clear and present security risks with a history of abusing their quirks.
So basically the same as today.
>>
>>187141699
Oh, it will be, the anti-gun regulation lobby is one of the only truly savvy conservative lobbying groups. That ain't changing without somehow gutting lobbying in gene
>>
>>187141726
how do you know? have you been to numerous States?
>>
>>187141681
Where's the Tyrrany, anon? Prove that quirk licensing is tyrrany.
>>
>>187139989
There was a WW3? What happened to the rest of the U.S.A and the world?
>>
>>187141681
>You have wrapped right around into fascism their buddy, and it's clearly a dysfunctional solution even in the show, creating large freedom-fighting groups in protest and forcing society to rely entirely on heroes who serve no-one but themselves with few exceptions.
Well, most quirk are weapon-like, so yes. The freedom-fighting group would be fine and they could even win, if they did not go straight up terrorism, which pretty much justified State regulation. Also, heroes respond directly to the police force and they work together, they are pretty much a police force branch.
>>
>>187141860
>most quirk are weapon-like
No they aren't.
>>
>>187138947
Shit taste
>>
>>187139646
Based and freedompilled.
>>
>>187141849
Quirks are body parts.
Imagine needing a license to use your legs.
>>
that law only exist so they can charge you if you use your quirk to commit a crime, in vigilantes the cop dont hassle crawler while hes using his powers to just do good deeds for people.

its one of those laws no one enforces like wearing a helmet when you ride a bike.
>>
File: Deku.png (1.1 MB, 1366x768)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>
File: 1539425699197.jpg (220 KB, 837x868)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
is there porn of it yet
>>
File: 1553481459023.jpg (147 KB, 840x1120)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>187141575
The real question is What would Deku's stance on it be?
>>
>>187141854
It's heavily implied that's what happened that kept society constant in Japan at least, and it would make sense.
>>187141860
Your hands are weapons too, yet I don't make you get a license for having them, again this can be handled through public education instead of licensing.

Heroes have repeatedly been shown to be more interested in fame than doing their jobs right, with a few exceptions like All Might, Endeavour, and ironically Captain Celebrity.
>>
File: akane.jpg (46 KB, 642x407)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>187141638
WELL REGULATED MILITIA
>>
>>187141965
you're gonna get doujins of Bakugo getting raped by the guys for weeks and months before that old hag gets a doujin and have to deal with cropped images of said doujins and like it.
>>
File: 1553366166893.png (49 KB, 350x312)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>187141965
>its a loose dress and not skintight and all the shading wasnt abs
fuck, it hurts bros
>>
>>187141946
>requiring a license for signpost head boy to work as a hammer in the construction industry.
Truly this societies tyranny knows no bounds.
>>
>>187142014
Fujo, away!
>>
File: koichi gets pulled over.png (400 KB, 891x1300)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>187141935
>>
File: 1Illidan.gif (672 KB, 360x202)
672 KB
672 KB GIF
Friendly reminder that Chitose will win the Dekubowl.
>>
>>187141932
Professional sports players literally need medical clearance to use their legs.
>>
welp hes here
187142071
>>
File: deku.png (154 KB, 446x500)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>187141946
>>
>>187141986
When has Deku had his opinions changed by anything
>wow stain and Gentle are really conflicting instances
>let me never acknowledge them again after their respective arcs
>>
File: 1477017489948.png (397 KB, 1073x1523)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>187142084
i too like unusual sclera
>>
>>187141799
no, I just read up on laws
>>
>>187141986
deku would be pro free quirk usage as long as it can be used to help society. lawfrog is the one who'd be advocating license
>>
File: 1520471519771.png (641 KB, 453x783)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>187142119
Wait until he finds out that Inko is part of the Liberation Army.
>>
>>187142096
Yes, to participate in a competition to ensure that they aren't using steroids in order to keep the competition fair.
But leg usage isn't restricted for every citizen until they get a leg license.
>>
>>187142169
Well I heard that South Dakota had passed a constitutional carry like a month ago or something.
>>
File: the hero.png (263 KB, 913x1300)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
licenses are for fags
true chads dab on the rules
>>
>>187142169
what kind of laws?
>>
>>187142194
If quirks were perfectly ordinary and normal, they wouldn't be quirks.
>>
>>187142176
>lawfrog is the one who'd be advocating license
Filthy mutants.
>>
File: Cruller.jpg (239 KB, 784x1176)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>you need a license to use your Quir-
>yeah about that...
>>
>>187141988
>Your hands are weapons too, yet I don't make you get a license for having them, again this can be handled through public education instead of licensing.
Well, yes, but hands have multiple purposes besides punching or handling any weapon, meanwhile quirk can go from harmless to dangerous, you need to study them case by case if you want to let someone use it in public.
>Heroes have repeatedly been shown to be more interested in fame than doing their jobs right, with a few exceptions like All Might, Endeavour, and ironically Captain Celebrity.
Yeah, that is thing that changed with time and that is a problem itself, but heroes are still binded to the justice system, they just become overglorified cops as well.
>>
>>187141986
Considering hes disrespected the law the most take a guess.
>>
>>187142220
huh, based south dakota

>>187142248
relevant firearms laws, because they're interesting and often good for a laugh or a game of spot the meaningless buzzword
>>
File: koichi saves babby.png (290 KB, 827x1300)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>187142294
based crawler
>>
File: Tatami.png (1.05 MB, 979x979)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>187142367
>>
File: D3qxLLRU4AIYItv.jpg (128 KB, 974x1200)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>
>>187142221
>dude playing God is bad lmao
Can't wait for Hori's tone deaf hot take on this tired trope.
>>
>>187142367
>Doesn’t matter
>Is the entire basis for the manga
>>
File: Size Difference.jpg (54 KB, 900x506)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
File: hard.png (261 KB, 827x1300)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
this is now a vigilantes thread
no license is required to post beyond this point
>>
>>187142221
>His brother and All Might literally have no argument to his actions
>>
File: pm2wqeuAGR1y13nnbo1_1280.png (443 KB, 1085x1920)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>187142221
Can't wait for Deku to be like his dad here.
>>
>>187142507
All for One is in the right and nothing is shown to actually contradict that. Its only the bother who is screeching.
>>
File: school.jpg (302 KB, 1143x1200)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>
>>187142507
AfO was always the good guy
>>
>>187142373

I mean ofcourse he was a looney. That's why he's in jail

He just so happened to be a charismatic looney that preyed on common societal ills.

I mean just look at someone like Bakugou during the Sports Festival, and someone like that is in the top of his class!
>>
>get mugged and stabbed in a dark alley
>as I'm about to pass out a guy confronts the criminal
>uses his quirk to beat him and asks me if I'm okay
>ask him if he's got a license for that quirk
>"no, but you were going to die dude"
>police take him away for using his quirk without a license
>probably bigger charges than the guy that stabbed me with a rusty shank
Hori is truly a genius of world building
>>
>>187142558
What's going on here?
>>
File: extras.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>
>>187142664
roleswap, it looks like
>>
>>187142672
Is that a horse in armor?
>>
>>187142645
>he thinks that's not how it works in most of the world
>>
File: BIG POINTY PAIR OF shrugs.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>187142645
but that how real life works
>>
File: extras 2.png (2.57 MB, 1920x1080)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>
File: 1525233906687.jpg (232 KB, 2048x1075)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>187142645
So it's like the UK just replacing knives with quirks.
>>
>>187142725
got legohead?
>>
>>187142645
but that's literally how real life works
>>
File: extras 3.png (446 KB, 640x360)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>
>>187142664
deku and toga got mindswapped
i want this in the actual manga
>>
>>
>187142367
>187142373
>187142420
>serieswarfags and fujo trannies start shitposting again within minutes of each other
>>
>>187142777
I wonder if Master Chief got his hero licence or if he was one of the people who got btfo by Inasa
>>
>>187138997
The problem with this series and X-men is that they try to lump the most individualized people ever into a single superhuman category. The fucker that punches good is treated the same as the guy that can control minds when in reality there would be a world of difference between the two.
>>
>>187142645
Just because it's stupid and/or unfair doesn't mean it's not real.
>>
>>187142683
>>187142821
So will Toga use Deku's body to impregnate herself while Deku is in her body?
>>
>>187142504
What would you know about being relevant, spic.
>>
>>187142645
I'm pretty sure the officer will just yell at him telling how dangerous that was and how could it oucld be two victim instead of one. Gentle only got screwed, because he ended up hurting a hero and even then, he did not got in custody.
>>
>>187142929
Why is Deku's skin darker in this?
>>
File: 1547432693103.png (39 KB, 940x738)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>187142762
that's MR. Legohead to you
>>
>>187120769
If one of his thralls asks a question and someone answers it, could he then control that person?
In that case he could easily mind control a whole group if he caught them unaware.
>>
File: Stain getting KD'd.jpg (227 KB, 720x1128)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>
>>187142672
>>
File: 1536512643468.jpg (176 KB, 770x828)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>187142903
>toga now has ofa
>nothing can stop deku's rape
>>
>>187143015
>could he then control that person?
No, it has to be his voice.
>>
>>187110789
>humans are disgusted by superhumans, superhumans are government cucks
Marvel outside X-Men

>humans are disgusted by superhumans, superhumans are isolationist pricks that live in their own paramilitary compounds and accept dindu nuffins into their ranks
X-Men

>Superhumans are loved by the public, Superhumans are military industrial cucks with a warped hierarchy that accept dindu nuffins into their ranks
Muh Academia

>Superhumans are loved by the public, Superhumans maintain a respectul relationship with the world but will oppose them if they cross lines and are not cucks
DC

>Public lives in mortal terror of superhumans, superhumans make the governments of the world cuck to them or else
Wildstorm
>>
>>187143060
b/a/sed /a/ thre/a/d patroller.
>>
File: D3ilBGBU8AIqt-R.jpg (68 KB, 900x751)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
when will we ever see them again?
>>
>>187142777
A
FUCKING
CHICKEN
>>
>>187142740

He said it as in he was write in his message, but not this delivery. heroes have become a commodity that don't even really value what it means to be a hero, and instead use it for fame and wealth. Hell, just look at the very first chapter with the sludge monster. A bunch of powerful pro heroes, including All Might his fucking self were willing to let a kid die because they thought "they might get hurt". Quirks that cause the most destruction are what is incentived as opposed to quirks like Shinso that could definately help in hostage situtions and the like, quirk eugenics, heroes sizing each other up and even sabotaging each other so that they can get a bigger slice of glory. The Pro Hero system is heavily flawed.

Stain was attacking registered heroes, since in the end, they are proliferating the system by being part of it. Just like activist that would attack police. There message is that the Police are corrupt, but attacking them is no way to get the message across.

The writing is fine. Stain's message is sound, but it's clear no one in the manga didn't consider what he was doing to absolutely bonkers.
>>
>>187142294
Captain Celebrity is a true American so he has no problem with this.
>>187142302
>hands have other purposes
So do quirks, I say we make everyone get a license to open doorknobs with their hands instead of their elbows.
>>
>>187143060
No need to be jelly, Togashi will come back soon. I think.
>>
>>
>>187142953
Reminds me of PS 238 and the class they had of guys with useful powers that wanted to go into business into of crime fighting like a kid that could make an infinite amount of an edible play do substance and a kid that could make plants grow.
>>
>>187142777
>>
>>187142483
How can one man be so based?
>>
>>187142373
I think stain was one of those “good ideals taken to an unrealistic extreme” guys. Yeah saving people for fame and money is kinda gay but it’s a lot better than not saving them at all.
>>
>>187143102
Wildstorm was another cucked universe until the Authority showed up and made the USFG suck it’s dick.
>>
>>187143149
>filename
Kek
>>
>>187142645
>Go home and find wife beheaded by Mutants
>Just another day in the UK
>>
>>187143102
DC is unironically the only universe with actual fucking heroes.
>>
File: 1555041947226.webm (2.84 MB, 600x336)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>
>>187143143
>So do quirks
Yeah, but quirk can go from helping you open a can of tuna or obliterate someone existence. I don't think hands are a good think to compare here.
>>
>>187143255
rent free.
>>
>>187143102
>Marvel
Federal employees

>Boku, Tiger and Bunny, OPM
Corporate employees

>Wildstorm
Capricious gods

>DC
Superheroes
>>
>>187143281
Says the faggot in somebody elses thread
>>
>>187143300
>Boku
>Corporate employees
Heroes are paid by government.
>>
>>187142879
In Xmen, it kind of makes sense because there's only one, highly secretive school who deals with this shit. In BNHA they're the basis of society.
>>
>>187143102
>>187143300
I wonder how a villain like Joker would do in BNHA?
>>
>>187143318
says the shitter in somebody elses board.
>>
the virgin "professional hero"
>gets powers for free in his DNA
>has to follow rules and be a model example
>needs a license and has to collab with police
>can't kill villains

the Chad Caped Baldy
>works out for his powers every day
>doesnt give a fuck about rules and is publicly regarded as a scumbag
>didn't even know a Hero Association existed
>blows up monsters every day, collateral casualties probably in the thousands
>>
>>187142645
literally how the law works here
you better let a criminal shoot you, because any kind of action you take against him is going to be jail time for you, and a longer one than what the criminal would get originally
>>
>>187143394
Would collapse the system easily
>>
File: line of ninjas alliance.png (765 KB, 1757x170)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>187142725
>>
>>187143331
Monopolies are usuallyl heavily subsidized by the government.
>>
File: 1536606753074.png (263 KB, 1297x1324)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>187143441
Here in Florida we're allowed to shoot in self defense. One of my neighbors had their house broke into a few months ago and they shot the intruders dead and they're still free and well.
>>
>>187143256
A human hand can go from opening a jar of pickles to strangling someone's life out of them. I think they're a perfectly good comparison. It's just that people in a civilized society can expect other people not to strangle them.
>>187143254
I mean, when they're actually acting like Heroes, and the same is true of Marvel depending on the group, The FF have never had a problem with PR really except when Skrulls are fucking about.

Superman and Captain America are the faces of comics for a reason, and its because they embody the American concept of Heroism. Both protect their nation, but are by no means blind servants of it, and are lawful good based on their own concrete moral codes.
>>
>>187143331
but the popularity polls based on deeds and citizen perspective
>>
>>187143394
Very well as he’s going to be heavily underestimated at first. Then after he’s killed a few super kids the big guns come out and put him down like a sick dog.
>>
>>187143415
>only the thousands.
He probably killed a million people in the Giant Steroid guy Fight alone.
>>
>>187143506
What are you talking about, anon?
Am I mistaken and by Boku you didnt mean Boku no Hero Academia?
>>
>>187142725
I'm convinced that rather than 30 people showing up in the same outfit this guy is 1 consciousness controlling 30 bodies.
>>
File: 1555282303072.png (1.36 MB, 2560x1440)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>tfw americhads get to use their quirks whenever and wherever they want
>>
>>187142965
Tumblr drawing from the looks of it. That art style always darkens the characters.
>>
>>187143593
Everyone in BNHA is controlled by only one consciousness.
>>
>>187143556
>the big guns come out and put him down like a sick dog
Didn't Superman try that in that injustice video game where Joker made him unintentionally kill everyone he cared about instead? I'm sure Joker is able to get away from the big guns or trick them somehow.
>>
>>187143616
>Burgers
>are chads
>not cucks
>>
>>187143556
I'm not sure, and it depends on the Joker. Unlike say, Superman and Shazam, even the big guns in BNHA are vulnerable to attacks with high explosives or toxic gasses, All might got fucked up by Toxic Chainsaw after all.
>>
>>187143649
It varies by the individual because its a land where individuals still matter more than most places.
>>
File: 1553904742808.jpg (146 KB, 1124x708)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>187143636
Too meta.
>>
>>187143649
Uh yeah. We didn't pass a law to ban memes or whatever that EU 13 law does to the internet.
>>
>>187118633
>Quirk-Japan cucked themselves hardcore
Partly, but they also went through decades of being an utter hellhole until All Might dragged them out of it single-handedly.
>>
>>187139512
fanfiction has never appeared in popular anime
>>
>>187143688
Poor Grape Boy.
Someday he will have his chance to shine once again.
>>
File: extras 4.png (614 KB, 954x536)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>
>>187143636
Nah, only those with quirks. Quirkless still have souls.
>>
>>187143740
That's fair, though the degree to which they were suffering hasn't really been shown just yet. It's' part of why AFO isn't as threatening as he could be, we haven't seen what he's actually done besides give or remove people's quirks for favors like a mob boss.
>>
File: laughter.gif (467 KB, 651x481)
467 KB
467 KB GIF
>>187143712
american will be vat born and made to exclusively serve the will of israel
in fact ujiko was first inspired by that but though just making brainless mongrels wasnt good enough so he actually gave them powers
>>
>>187143636
So like irl?
>>
File: DOi3W_GU8AcqUzq.jpg (38 KB, 309x360)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>187143800
>Discount Captain America behind the yellow cloaked guy
Also isn't that dog girl from one of Hori's past works?
>>
>>187143800
reminder that the girl got stained
>>
>>187143650
>All Might got fucked up by Toxic Chainsaw
Early mistranslation, the Viz and anime translations were more accurate in that All Might didn't see him as a tough opponent at all.
>>
>>187143800
> Skeleton Man
It must be hard not being able to pop a BONER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK2BjuTX6Qc
>>
>>187143822
>Muh Israel boogeymen
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>187143300
It comes down to have the different settings developed their own superhero cultures.

In DC, there’s not much the public can do against the heroes because the dials there go up to 11. It’s also hard to legislate them because many answer to other authorities. Diana is an ambassador and princess. Aquaman is a king. J’onn and Superman are aliens. Hal is employed by the space cops (and once out all of Earth under arrest). Dr. Fate answers to a god and Specter answers to THE god.

The superhero community is a legal nightmare if you actually tried to legally process them.

And then you have a culture of good will between supers and normals going back to the JSA in the 40’s. The culture is also extremely inclusive on who gets to be considered a hero. Unlike in Boku, no one gets their panties in a knot over power levels. Dr. Fate is on the same team as a manlet with rage and furry boxer. Even Ma Hunkle is treated with the utmost respect.

In Boku, the system is largely superhuman designed and ran. Like in DC, the public has no way to counter big time superhumans and they know it. Their world already got BTFO by superhumans once, so they know to play nice. Because of All-Might being a symbol largely because he BTFO some bad guys, combat skills and strength get fetishized in the culture before all other things.
>>
>>187143646
Joker broke Superman by making him kill pregnant Loise and set off a nuke in metropolis, Superman donuted him while he laughed to death and became a world dictator to deal with justice by himself, any hero who didn't agree he killed too.
>>
>>187143540
it is not good comparison, because even strangling someone is quite weak compared to anything that a mid power quirk can do. Quirks can be way, way bigger/stronger than anything that any normal human could ever do.

> It's just that people in a civilized society can expect other people not to strangle them.
And people in a civilized society can expect you for no abusing your quirk in public, because you need a license for that.
>>
>>187143859
How did he end up losing his lung and stomach then?
>>
>>187143583
The superhero organization in Boku is private but backed by the government.
>>
>>187125438
BBC and televisions?
People and driving vehicles?
>>
File: UTqL76h.png (86 KB, 760x1200)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>187143800
Reminder toytoy is actually a little girl
>>
by the looks of this thread its safe to say that the liberation army is 100% correct and redestro is the hero we all need moving forward
>>
>>187143946
Redestro is dumb, he has power and money, he could easily try to run in politics and try to change it inside. It may take longe, but it is safer, easier and more effective.
>>
>>187143922
>>
>>187143882
Ah. So what your saying is that Joker can easily break All Might in his prime if he had a chance to do so.
>>
File: gyaru.png (584 KB, 1200x850)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>187143871
>being this deep in denial
Good job, thats exactly what they want.
>>
>>187143904
They can expect to be able to hold someone accountable for damages with or without a license.
Like everyone else, I'm going to ask you what problems mandatory licensing actually solves.
Also, you're dead whether you got strangled or not.
>>
>>187143881
They got around the Superman part usually by deputising him or giving him honourary citizenship in all the countries (or all the UN-registered countries). He's also given various levels of national security clearance.

He's also polite and stays out of politics and warzones. Doesn't give statements on political things, doesn't endorse or condemn candidates, and so on. When he gives a press conference, it's on behalf of the Justice League and superheroes. Partly because people trust him to do the right thing.

>>187143882
Or, like in Kingdom Come, he did no such thing, brought the Joker in, and when some random vigilante murdered the Joker instead of putting him on trial, he withdrew from the world and retired.

Injustice is a completely retarded series of events that makes no sense. I mean, Nightwing breaking his neck and dying instantly by falling onto a rock?
>>
File: animelewds_BwNSxZ_nHhx.jpg (126 KB, 638x631)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
stupid frog
>>
>>187110789
The real reason is to have a setting designed to funnel as many people with as many motives as possible into a bunch of battle competitions as the only way to achieve their goals.
>>
>>187143922
He admits in a later chapter that he took damage while fighting All for One (about whom he also tells Deku for the first time).
>>
>>187143998
Yes, very easily too if you take into account all he did trying to mentally break Batman over the years
>>
>>187143926
Stop fucking with me.
Heroes have various offices payed exclusively by the government.
>>
Israel prolly has a lot of S-tier angel militant heroes
>>
>>187143989
This is true, but he is at least trying to change it, despite being a moron about it.
We also have no idea how stonewally and conformist Japanese politics are in this world. IRL they have had basically the same regime since the fifties.
>>
File: long nose kun.jpg (14 KB, 176x337)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>187144000
leave it be anon. leave it be. it will soon learn.
>>
>>187143989
that's literally what he's doing though? He has a major political leader on his side and he's trying to destroy the League to advertise the upsides of quirk liberation
>>
>>187143989
hes already in politics, he has an entire party on his side
Plus not everything can be solved through the government. Sometimes you need a little violence.
>>
>>187143942
>she really does remind me of my poochi
who the fuck talks like this?
>>
>>187144026
What Superman does changes based on the author, it's part of why Western Comics are less consistent with their characters than Manga.
Personally, I prefer the New Frontier Superman, who is very much involved in Vietnam, but still unflinchingly moral and not prone to pointless slaughter, or even a fan of violence in general.
>>
>>187144045
>>187143992
Gotcha thanks.
>>
>>187144004
>I'm going to ask you what problems mandatory licensing actually solves.
It lets licensed people use their quirks in public, that is it. Now, why prohibit people from using quirk in public? To prevent chaos, which they already have gone throught before in the past when there is no law against it. Maybe in the future when someone is more used to quirk, they could change that law and let quirk be free in public, but right now that is the way they found to keep everything in order.
>>
>>187143989
It's kinda what he's doing. Going up against the LoV and filming them slaughtering average citizens is prime propaganda for letting people use their quirks freely.
>>
File: 0223-013.jpg (517 KB, 1820x1300)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
>>187143989
Speedreader? They have the greatest IT company, plenty of the market, book publishers and a political party on their side. And now they have licensed heroes working with them, too.
>>
>>187144174
Except it isn't keeping everything in order, All Might was. Licenses were a feel-good measure that dragged down people like Uraraka's family because only heroes could use quirks in public.
Banning their public use didn't "Prevent Chaos" AllMight punching people in the face until they got back into line did.
So with that example not working do you have any other reasons why they should be mandatory?
>>
>>187121089
You answered your own question.

>Because his backstory is being trained for decades by the best of the best in every field, from science to all martial arts in existence, while spending every single second he is awake training or fighting crime.

A lower middle class schoolboy isn't going to have the time, opportunities, and resources of one of the richest men in the country. All those who keep bringing this idea up ignore that. As they ignore that All Might himself, obviously an authority on the subject, said without a quirk you couldn't be a hero. And in fact we have an even more definitive example. In addition to his intangibility quirk, Mirio was very strong, very fast, and so highly trained he could deliver a precise blow to the solars and incapacitate everyone from Shoji to Mineta without doing permanent damage. And yet, since he lost his quirk, he's not going out fighting crime any more, is he? Because obviously, without a quirk, it's simply too dangerous...
>>
File: shinsou direct voice.jpg (754 KB, 934x1300)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>187143015
His thralls can't speak, so no.
His quirk also doesn't work unless it's directly his voice, which means he can't brainwash people over the phone.
>>
>>187144231
Jetstream Sam makes me laugh every time.
>>
>>187144049
Isn't that why Joker targeted Superman? Because Joker got bored trying and failing to break Batman like that?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (166 KB, 266x416)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>
>>187144629
Realistically he wouldn't break superman either.
>>
>>187110789
lazy writing from a brainlet
>>
>>187142698
We've seen characters with the heads of snakes and frogs, so it's probably along those lines instead of an actual horse.
>>
>>187144065
I'm pretty sure the entire Middle East is probably one massive nuclear wasteland once quirks emerged over there.
>>
>>187144313
Vigilantes explain this, Pro Heroes are just popular and trusted vigilantes that got permission to act as heroes and use their quirks legally. It's so you can call out and arrest people for using their quirks in public to stir up trouble, while having people with legal permits to stop them. It was to prevent chaos.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (374 KB, 548x493)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>187144716
Does he also have a horsePenis?
>>
>>187144756
That would be a great reason if it wasn't for the fact that people already can do that under existing laws, in the US at least.
Look up citizen's arrest.
>>
>>187144313
> All Might was
Yes, Society was quite caothic, but that was thanks to AFO's goons too, which don't give a fuck about laws and licenses.
>Uraraka's family because only heroes could use quirks in public.
What do you mean by this? Why would they ever want to use their quirk in public? Uraraka wanted to be a hero and get a license, because it is a better paying job, you can use your quirk at work, if your company allow it, at least this is the way I understand it.
>So with that example not working do you have any other reasons why they should be mandatory?
License is just there to make sure people don't abuse their quirk in public, that is just it and it does work, you can see people walking in the street and the only one that went for any chatioc behaviour are quickly to be put down.
>>
>>187144812
>in the US at least
Who cares, BnHA is set in nipland.
>>
>>187144878
No, you can't use it at work, that was what the whole monologue from the cop was about. The only people allowed to use their Quirk outside of their homes are Heros.
Licenses are only available to heroes, who you can normally only become by going through a biased and unreasonable school system. This is fundamentally tyrannical and unreasonable.
>>187144879
Just giving an example of more effective alternatives than licensing.
>>
File: kolt.gif (1.66 MB, 480x270)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
does jump take an easter break?
>>
>>187110789
Keep in mind the current Hero Society grew out of the chaos that came about after quirks began showing up. It is a means to prevent a societal collapse.

ALSO keep in mind, given what a power AfO was during that time, this system came about with his approval. In fact, he probably created it. Regulation and control are meat and drink to tyrants.

FURTHER keep in mind Ochako can only make weightless a few tons at a time before the strain finishes her, and everything becomes subject to gravity again once she presses her fingers together. She could quirk rocket cargoes and have them boosted into orbit to be put on a space station to be used for construction outside of Earth's gravity well, but she couldn't directly make a rocket weightless.
>>
>>187143822
unbased and idiotpilled
>>
File: 1532654686783.jpg (42 KB, 421x359)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>187143992
and all of those quirks werent enough to do anything really
>>
>>187144760
That is between him, his God, and his significant other.

Perhaps literally.
>>
>>187145135
I'm not entirely certain he intended to win. I have no idea if Hori is writing him as an Aizen/Xanatos type or not. He definitely has powers that would be better against AllMight, like mind control and reality warping.
>>
>>187145007
You're basically complaining about Japan not having American laws, and it's because society and culture is different. Nips value peace and harmony and accepts stricter authoritarian laws, and have less freedom and less crime than the US. There's no reason to believe that BnHA is much different. People in nipland accepted quirk laws because they wanted less chaos, it's not a perfect system and restricted a lot of other practical uses but there was only ever a minority who rebelled because fictional nips are still nips.
>>
File: AFO.jpg (76 KB, 1280x704)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>187145135
>could have rooted All Might into the ground with pic related and spam the air cannons
>but didn't
>>
File: Giganigga.jpg (76 KB, 509x577)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>187145163
Does he follow the Lord?
>>
>>187145007
>you can't use it at work, that was what the whole monologue from the cop was about.
What cop? As I remember he only talked about using it in public, which is quite reasonable.
>who you can normally only become by going through a biased and unreasonable school system. This is fundamentally tyrannical and unreasonable.
Not every school is like U.A, anon.
> This is fundamentally tyrannical and unreasonable.
What are you even talking about? Public is public, you can't do everything you want.
>>
>>187145204
No, I'm providing an example of how you can achieve the same result without creating a bureaucracy that hurts your economy.
If the Quirk Liberation Front wasn't clearly being Flanderized they would be the good guys here, and arguably are anyhow.
They should have called the heroes in on the League, then moved in with their own powers anyway, it would be a political coup and instantly justify their movement.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (90 KB, 800x1593)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
best character pic related
>>
File: D3p0Gm6U4AARPO_.jpg (131 KB, 848x1200)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>
File: door2.png (154 KB, 387x302)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>187145346
>Cutesexyrobutts
>>
>>187145256
You can use your goddamn hands in public as long as you aren't groping anyone else, and companies are considered public as far as most laws are concerned.
Also, all of the hero schools seem to be exactly goddamn like UA.
>>
File: 1527908806259.png (167 KB, 540x440)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>187145346
>barren bitch
>best anything
>>
>>187144124
it doesn't say poochi, it says pooch!
which is a word that means dog
>>
>>187145346
That's not John-chan.
>>
File: 1538870637178.png (132 KB, 540x440)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>187145368
>>
File: 75476475.jpg (150 KB, 441x779)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>187145347
based and thighpilled
>>
>>187145320
No, because you're assuming everyone has the American mentality where people are encouraged to take on criminals on their own. In Japan people are encouraged to lay low and depend on the police and authorities for help. The laws of the countries reflect that difference, in Japan it's very hard for the defence to succeed in court, if you're accused of anything the prosecution will most likely succeed. You're not encouraged to do anything dubiously legal. The Pro Hero system is just the same, using your quirk for self-defence is allowed, but technicalities like using your quirk to defend a friend is not.
>>
File: mama.jpg (16 KB, 552x635)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>187145346
>>
>>187145366
Once, hands are not like quirks for fuck sake.
>companies are considered public as far as most laws are concerned
There is no private propriety for companies in the USA? I'm quite surprise, really.
>Also, all of the hero schools seem to be exactly goddamn like UA.
No, they are not. Others school are way more flexible to quirk types, which is a problem regarded several times already in U.A.
>>
>>187145449
My argument is that that is unreasonable and damaging to society, what you have said does not counteract this.
>>
File: 1541385858662.jpg (223 KB, 1199x810)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>187145347
very pretty!
>>
>>187145506
Yet Japan is safer with lower crime rates than Burgerland. Take it as you will.
>>
>fujoshit
https://boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/%201527908806259/
>>
File: John-chan a shit.jpg (109 KB, 927x282)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>187145430
>>
>>187145477
You'll be hit for violating obscenity law in a company just as hard as in public in most cases.

We've been told other schools are more flexible, and yet we still only see direct power quirks for the most part.
>>
>>187145523
Not him, but like you said you can't compare nations as easily like that. Japan is a small island country surrounding by water and barely has any foreigners living there to cause massive conflict of interest. Meanwhile the U.S.A shares a border with one of the most dangerous drug infested countries on the planet with easy access through the border and does not have a homogeneous society like Japan does.
>>
>>187145523
Japan is conformist, ethnically homogenous, and generally quite prosperous, 90% of American crime comes out of disenfranchised groups.

Also, Quirk Licensing isn't a thing in real life, so your argument doesn't really work using real-life statistics.
>>
File: Bait Response.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>187145616
>>
File: 1553295062883.png (128 KB, 540x440)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>187145439
>>
>>187145723
cute
>>
File: 13.jpg.png (91 KB, 698x1200)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>187145439
>>187145723
R63 Kiri a best.
>>
>>187145543
>You'll be hit for violating obscenity law in a company just as hard as in public in most cases.
Well, obscenity is bad anywhere.
>We've been told other schools are more flexible, and yet we still only see direct power quirks for the most part.
Well, we saw quirk that could hardly pass U.A's test, like Camie or Uwabami, which is already a working hero.
>>
File: an hero academia.png (47 KB, 770x550)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>187145752
>>187145723
>>187145368
>>187145439
Fuck off
>>
>>187145785
They may represent exceptions like Shinso, or people who got in on Recommendations.
>>
>>187145255
If the Lord could give you a horse cock quirk and matching stamina, would you?
>>
File: 14.jpg.png (137 KB, 787x1025)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>
>>187145859
I mean, it's the Lord.
Who wouldn't?
I just hope I'm useful enough to not be turned into a Noumu.
>>
>>187145843
Maybe, but I don't know. It took a kid with no power quirk to beat a bunch of heroes students in national television to them to realize "hey, maybe our test system is garbage!", meanwhile in other school they already have people like Camie, which is a dumb bimbo that can create illusions.
>>
>>187146006
Illusions are pretty goddamn OP dude, that's absolutely Shinso level.
>>
>>187145523
To be fair, 13% of the US population is responsible for 52% of crimes, and that demographic is practically nonexistent in Japan.
>>
>>187146039
They are, but my point is that she would never be able to pass U.A's exam which have a quite garbage system.
>>
File: 1511200706723.png (1.78 MB, 1066x1457)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>187146069
Japan in BNHA has a problem like that now though.
>>
>>187146101
That's true, but I'm not sure that indicates that Other schools are any better, cine a few people with similiar quirks also got through into UA, if anything Class 1B has stronger direct combat quirks on average, with Todoroki and Bakugou being exceptional standouts.
>>
File: m9n8g0sqqhmz.png (358 KB, 600x800)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>deku becomes famous hero
>his suit sells like all might's
>toga begins wearing his suit
kino
>>
>>187146101
>>187146006
UA's exam is designed to admit people with flashy quirks that can be turned into popularity fodder
>>
>>187135584
No such thing as a firearm license in the US. The reason for a driver's license big you are using public roads. You can drive a car around private property all you want without the need for a license.
>>
File: 1542808847605.png (53 KB, 770x550)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>187145834
>>
>>187145320
Good guys who murder, kidnap, and torture? Your definition of 'good guys' seems... unusual.

The LA is fighting the LoV not for moral reasons, but because Destro Jr. wants to be the only voice for change. He can't call the heroes in because they'd identify him as not much different from Shiggy. That he's perfectly willing to sacrifice his followers to claim Shiggy's place, should tell you all you need to know about him and his values.
>>
>>187146183
hooh, that gave me a chuckle.
>>
File: 1554610659787.jpg (239 KB, 1100x777)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>187146167
cute
>>
File: Amajiki-senpai_No!.jpg (216 KB, 595x529)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>187145723
>>
File: base jumping.png (82 KB, 738x1561)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>187146183
>>
>>187146212
Oh, again, I acknowledge that Hori is writing him explicitly to be a villain, however, his movement stands for an actually good cause in much the same way Stain did, except that they have an actual and obvious solution for their problem, unlike Stain.
He is not a good person by any means, nor is his organization. This does not mean that their ideology is wrong.
>>
I need shipfics about Deku and Fumikage :v
>>
>>187146167
When will Deku get some recognition and not as some weirdo who breaks his bones? I feel like everyone else in his class is going to have the spot line shine on them before Deku will be even acknowledge by ordinary pokemon.
>>
>>187128078
Good allegory, but it's AfO who's the kike banker. He lends people powers, but he ALWAYS collects on his debts with interest.
>>
>>187146468
>OY VEY AM is evil, he killed 40 billion of my villains!
>I'm not bad! I was just giving them what they want and then taking them as my slaves
>>
>thread only got to 130 posts because janny deleting posts

Lose weight sidaroth
>>
>>187146468
Nah, that's just an Italian Mafioso, Patronage is a system as old as humanity.
The mythical Jew never collects on his debt, because he knows that your fear of him doing so gives him power over your descendants forever.
>>
File: 0069-010.jpg (252 KB, 1066x1600)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>187142119
>let me never acknowledge them again after their respective arcs
>>
>>187146550
what do you expect from 4chan mods
its just like how /asp/ found out the janny was a legit pedophile
>>
>>187146643
Wait, what?
>>
>>187110789
This actually ended up being a breedy gud OP topic, surprising by the amount of discussion that was had.
>>
>>187145346
based CSR with big ass and thighs
>>
NEW THREAD

>>187146978

>>187146978

>>187146978
>>
>>187146995
God that's a horrible OP fuck off.
>>
>>187146806
Yep. Good discussion, barely to no shitpost, dream thread.
>>
>>187146995
>tumblr pic
>shipping
>fp is HxHfag already
Try harder, OP. You can do it.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.