[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1843834034.jpg (293 KB, 780x1200)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
What if he saw Bruno and his crew at the coast instead of Doppio? It's not like they had any reason to fight any more
>>
>>187097678
Keep observing and waiting for a chance.
Just because Bruno and friends are the enemies of his enemy, doesn't mean they're his friends.
>>
>>187097678
>no reason to fight the guys who killed his subordinates
>>
Why didn't his group team up with Bruno's instead of trying to kill them, if they had the same goal of killing the Boss?
>>
>>187097747
Bruno's goal just recently changed.
>>
>>187097678
Giorno's Gold Experience basically hard counters him. He would fuck over anyone else though.
>>
>>187097726
Why not?
They're both criminal gangsters. It's not like they can claim the high ground.
>>
>>187097794
They can. what do you think will happen after they defeat the Bossu?
>>
File: 1554946339898.jpg (99 KB, 1024x839)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>187097747
La Squadra wanted to kill the boss AND control the drug trade. Their entire goal was to make more cash while Bruno's team had a moral obligation to end the sale of narcotics. They COULD have teamed up, but as soon as Diavolo was out of the picture they would kill eachother.
>>
>>187097678
Half the reason they went after the boss is because he killed two of their own. Bruno's gang killed all of the rest. He would definitely off them given the chance.
>>
>lol why didn't Risotto team up with the guys who killed his teammates by tossing them under speeding trains or impaling them through their necks
>>
>>187098445
Gangsters aren't loyal to each other
>>
>>187098494
I mean, there's a reason Risotto left the church last.
>>
>>187098702
He has strong Christian values?
>>
>>187098445
>one against six
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.93 MB, 640x360)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>
>>187097746
IT WAS THEIR FAULT! SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO ATTACK GIORNO GIOVANNA, WHO HAS A DREAM
>>
File: 1517795086273.jpg (105 KB, 960x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>187097678
>passione ended up having the same goal as la squadra
>la squadra died for nothing
>>
>>187103286
oh yeah, ok
>>
>>187103286
calm down ghiaccio
>>
>>187103286
Based and ghiacciopilled
>>
>>187097746
revenge has no practical benefits
>>
>>187105178
tell that to risotto
>>
>>187105178
that one funeral scene DP added put emphasis on how much he values his friends.
>>
>>187103286
just call them Bucci Gang
>>
>>187105956
Killing Bruno and his gang won't bring his friends back.
>>
>>187106020
Nice
I call them the Gang-Stars
>>
>>187103286
these names are barely ever used, forgetting is understandable
>>
File: 1521349510824.jpg (36 KB, 223x349)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>187103286
>>
File: Risotto.png (2 MB, 1920x1080)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>187097678

He would have tried to kill them all in silence anyway. Risotto's character development in the anime is he goes from caring about the money he could make to avenging his friends against the criminal empire that killed them, including Bruno's gang.
>>
>Bucci and Co. want to kill the boss
>Risotto and Co. want to kill the boss
>So they want to kill each other
>>
>>187108797
Your thinking is extremely one-dimensional.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IluFPrVJmBs
>>
>>187102263
Nah, they'd still be enemies since the assassin squad wanted to keep the drug trade going, while Bruno wanted to stop it.
>>
>>187108797
>The boss breathes
>Bruno's gang also breathes
>Therefore, they shouldn't kill each other!
>>
>>187097791
>materialize a knife in giorno's brain
Metallica is overpowered and the only reason Doppio won was because Diavolo came out
>>
>>187102263
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THIS FOR FUCK SAKE! AT THE TIME THEY HAD OPPOSITE GOALS. THE GANG WANTED TO GET TRISH SAFE TO THE BOSS AND LA SQUADRA WANTED TO TAKE TRISH FOR THEMSELVES TO FIND OUT WHERE THE BOSS WAS THEN PRESUMABLY KILL HER. IT WAS ONLY AFTER DIAVOLO TRIED TO KILL TRISH THEIR GOALS ALIGNED WHEN BASICALLY ALL OF LA SQUADRA WAS ALREADY DEAD. HOW DO PEOPLE FORGET SUCH IMPORTANT FUCKING DETAILS AND CHRONOLOGY JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>187112726
AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THE PART WHERE BRUNO'S GANG WAS GOING TO OVERTHROW THE BOSS WAS ONLY KNOWN TO BRUNO AND GIORNO AND WAS SECRET TO THE REST OF THE GANG SO NO THE EXECUTION SQUAD WOULD NEVER HAVE KNOW THEY WANTED TO KILL THE BOSS SO THEY SHOULD WORK TOGETHER SINCE 4/6 OF THE TEAM DIDN'T EVEN KNOW "MUH DREAM" WAS ONGOING
>>
>>187112726
Bruno and pals were fighting for a cause that was fucked up to begin with, and lot of gangsters were killed because of it, so it's not wrong to say they died for nothing since Bruno arrived at a similar conclusion to there's (as in they should find clues about the boss' identity).
>>
Why didn't Bruno just team up with Zucchero and Sale? They all had the same goal of getting Polpo's treasure.
>>
Diavorelo
>>
File: 6d862e253406b2deb0c4c.jpg (55 KB, 605x1024)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
What happened to the last thread?
>>
>>187113365
People kept trying to defend Stone Ocean
>>
>>187113365
It was linked to in the thread before it, which is against the rules.
>>
>>187113426
But I like it so far. You guys are just mean
>>
>>187113462
Stop namefagging.
>>
>>187113365
this
>>187113462
and the OP was just complaining about other posters
>>
>>187113462
Araki gib more squadra
>>
>>187113462
Araki make a spinoff about Sale and Zucchero going on adventures
>>
Dont reply to the partshitter
>>
>>187113487
Sorry, I forgot to take off the name after making a post that required it.
>>
>>187113365
OP was a retard who cross posted the thread into the one right before it which is against the rules because then it's classified as a general. Also this one has been up for hours so another one didn't have to be made anyway.
>>
>>187113566
Actual schizo
>>
GIO
GIO
>>
>>187113694
GOLDEN WIND
>>
File: doppio.jpg (135 KB, 662x960)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
He's beautiful
>>
File: thicc boy.png (475 KB, 395x594)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
Tusk Act 4 is the best stand.
Thank you for listening.
>>
This track (Hidden thoughts) for THAT Pol scene in part 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAZAGVHc3BQ

And this track (Requiem) for Bucci going to heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLmIVDR5jyo
>>
File: SteelBallFun.png (762 KB, 690x628)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
Why was early SBR so... ugly?
>>
>>187097678
He probably would've tried to kill them in order to take Trish. Wasn't that the main reason why he went to the coast in the first place?
>>
File: 1530826970793.png (545 KB, 650x812)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
They should make frog-shaped phone cases as JoJo merch.
>>
>>187113897
Araki hadn't ditched the SO "artstyle" yet.
>>
>>187113792
Is that official?
>>
>>187113964
No I made it
>>
>>187113913
Only if they also make Metallica plushes of varying size.
>>
>>187105178
Revenge is stimulating
>>
File: ice-cream-cone.jpg (202 KB, 530x906)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
と~るるるるるる
>>
>>187113905
Nah he was there to take revenge on the gang
>>
>>187113974
Are you that reddit artist?
>>
>>187098702
the church thing is anime only, but I did appreciate that DP tried to show that risotto at least gave a shit.

part 5 makes me so angry because I just wanted more character from these characters
>>
STAND UP
>>
File: Arigato, Gyro.gif (1.29 MB, 450x310)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
Anybody got a link to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind OST Volume 2?
>>
>>187114080
you want a youtube link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-fAgEt0EZc&t
>>
:(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R92KmKcg07Y
>>
File: Mista.gif (2.97 MB, 540x300)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB GIF
>>187114131
I was looking for a download
>>
>>187097747
speedreader
>>
File: Ballbreaker22.png (606 KB, 375x915)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>187113806
LET ME IN
LETT MEEE INNNNNNN
>>
So what was Risotto's plan after killing the boss and Bruno's crew? Killing himself? Becoming the boss and ruling forever alone?
>>
>>187108797

Risotto wanted the drug business because assassins in Passione are dime a dozen and massively underappreciated/never trusted. He goes from wanting Diavolo's crime empire to prove his worth to wanting only to avenge his team mates.
>>
>>187114178
oh rip sorry m8. you could always check a playlist on youtube and then download them as mp3s? can't imagine you like the entire ost.
>>
>>187114203
Apparently the boss of Passione is like the Santa Clause, if you kill him you become him.
>>
>>187106028
It'll bring them honor
>>
I'm fine with KC's redesign with its eyes. Much more acceptable than with Killer Queen. DP missed the point of that stand.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com_.jpg (78 KB, 1080x608)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>187108797
>america wanna kill nazi germany
>russia wanna kill nazi germany
>AMERICAN WANNA KILLL RUSSIAA AFTER THATTT??? WAAHHTTT????

NAANNNIII????????
>>
>>187114203
Id imagine pulling a PHF Fugo and dropping off the face of the earth because it's like >>187114211 said that he no longer cared about Passione and wanted revenge.
>>
Who will be on the cover for the last part 5 ost? We got giorno and bruno, so maybe mista? Or doppio?
>>
>>187114203
I dont think he expected to survive against all of them and probably wanted to take as many as he could with him.
>>
>>187114376
Doppio and Bossu
>>
>>187114376
Probably Doppio or Diavolo, maybe Trish.
>>
>>187114376
KC
>>
>>187114211
>>187114359
No, he was still planning to become the new boss.
>>
>>187114267
Why doesn't some pedo just kill Santa Claus so he can have all the little kids sit on his lap
>>
>>187114603
Araki forgot
>>
>>187106283
more like Gay-Stars
>>
>>187108797
Holy shit you fucking retards. BRUNO'S SQUAD WERE ON THE BOSS'S SIDE UNTIL HE TRIED TO KILL TRISH.
>>
>>187113792
>>187113974
Looks great, anon.
>>
GANGSTAR
>>
File: 1555015474148.png (1.2 MB, 1440x1434)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
would you accept?
>>
>>187098702
>>187114567

see
>>
>>187114903
Is his name Puffnareff?

im gonna go kill myself now sorry
>>
>>187114937
How does that prove anything?
>>
I don't think Abbacchio is gonna die next episode. I think it'll be a bit too fast
>>
>>187115179
next episode is def gonna be risotto dying,
i feel that they'll prob end it on diavolo blending in with the soccer kiddos and have him approach abbacchio. maybe.
>>
>>187115179
I think he's done for my man
>>
>>
File: V0IOjqy.jpg (453 KB, 1566x1400)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
Is this the perfect face? It works for everybody.
>>
>>187115525
looks a bit too mature for a 14 yr old girl. 14? 15? i don't remember how old lucy is desu
>>
>>187115525
How did Araki not realize
>>
OHH DOPPIO
>>
>>187115725
watashi no kawaii doppio~
>>
File: 336947.jpg (1.49 MB, 1299x2075)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>187115579
Old enough
>>
>>187115737
>we'll hear Bossu whispering to Risotto next ep
>>
The plot of this show makes 0 sense
>>
>>187116131
we know
>>
>>187116131
That's why it's an adventure.
A BIZARRE adventure!
Thanks for watching
>>
Lucy Steel makes me diamonds
>>
>>187116207
Cringe
>>
>>187116241
no
>>
>>187097678
Probably still would have fought them.

I mean, if he hadn't seen the boss, he would have still been looking to capture Trish and torture her for information, so I don't see why he'd stop now.
>>
>>187097747
Because la squadra were just as bad as the boss was, literally, they wanted to kill the boss partly for revenge and partly just so that they could take over and get mad money from the drug trade, which is where the animosity first started between them and the boss.
>>
File: 1554601346700.jpg (309 KB, 868x1024)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>187103286
thank you part5fag. Bruno's Team and Nero's Team have the same goal but for entirely contradictory reasons, and we have speedWATCHERS shitting these threads up
>>
>>187116207
Based
>>
Do you anons think that the next episode will end on Abacchio's death? Or just before it?
>>
>>187116787
Just before is my guess.
>>
>>187116787
Cliffhanger of Abbachio death
>>
>>187116827
I can see DP wanting to not rush it, but it'd also be really neat if the next episode started and we see the 'dream' of Abacchio sitting in the restaurant talking to the cop just to confuse viewers for a bit before it's revealed he's dead.
>>
>>187116429
This. Risotto and crew would have been even worse than Diavolo.
>>
>>187116787
I’m gonna guess it’ll end on the donut, because if it didn’t then the pacing for the following episode would be too fucky, if Abacchio died 5 seconds into an episode.
>>
I miss early Giorno
>>
File: characters.png (1.45 MB, 936x1290)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
what the fuck are they doing with the character cards placements , fucking hell
>>
>>187116994
poor ghiaccio
>>
>>187116983
He basically got turned into just a healer. Also the damage reflection ability completely disappeared. Outside of that he’s just a very thin character at this point, not nearly as likable as the other Jojos
>>
Doppio is cute, I just wish he was purple. But I understand he's pink because Trish and to not further confuse viewers on the differences between him and Diavolo.
>>
>>187114793
Me (anon who posted the pic): I'm not the one that made that pic tho, so Idk, I found it somewhere
>>
File: PHF confirmed.png (1.5 MB, 936x1290)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>187116994
>5 spot open
>13 episode left for :
>abbachio and risotto death
>ciocolata and secco fight
>Polnareff and diavolo
>GER
>Rolling Stone
we are getting PHF as the last 3-4 épisodes screencap this
>>
>>187117352
you're delusional
>>
>>187117352
Holy shit you're right
We have like 9-10 episodes left at most
>>
>>187113897
the colored version really didnt do any favors to the early art
>>
File: screenshot.png (703 KB, 920x658)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>187116994
I'm not getting that strange formatting on the site.
>>
>>187117352
didn't they already show that fugo's backstory is canonically different from PHF?

Also as things are, PHF would just be weird and stilted if they just tacked it on to the end of 5, especially with the noticeable difference in tone/writing/characters.
>>
File: Anasui.jpg (199 KB, 614x563)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
>>187117622
Yet they cut stuff
>>
>>187117740
PHF has no chance of being adapted because it is not canon.
>>
File: 521352153.jpg (288 KB, 891x805)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>187117701
>>187117352

Mines different too, and only enough space left for (I assume) Pol, Diavolo, Secco and Cioccolatta, I think trying to judge what characters are left from these weird configurations is just going to end up inaccurate if everyone's is different.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (53 KB, 232x164)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
He didn't deserve it bros...
Neither of them did.
>>
>>187117622
I heard it was gonna be 39 so hopefully that holds true. Last one might be that story post-climax though
>>
>>187117877
That too, yes.
>>
>>187117914
and all this happened to him because he was possessed by the devil
>>
>>187117936
Honestly if any part needs an episodes amount of epilogue its 5. Literally just ending on Giorno/Mista sitting in a room was just awful, DP's gotta show them actually doing some gang stuff, what happens to Trish, what happens to Polnareff (reconnecting with Jotaro?) a reconciliation of some kind with Fugo, and maybe even a funeral/time to mourn for Abbacchio/Bruno/Narancia.

That being said though, I think throwing in PHF would just be jarring since its its own contained story and writing wise/tonally doesn't fit with normal part 5. At least Sleeping Slaves is necessary because of the whole 'fate' thing.
>>
>>187105956
non canon david garbage
>>
>>187106579
>these names are barely ever used
They're actually NEVER used. Hitman Team is in the original manga in pure English.
>>
>>187118116
I really hope it does get at least a half episode of epilogue. That ending was just too short, too many loose ends not tied up. At least give us a flyover view of Naples and say “the rate of child drug usage has dropped 95%” or something + the funerals, anything more than what the manga gave us. And I really want to have closure about polnareff, even if he’s just kept in a tank in giornos office
>>
>>187118434
At least give us a flyover view of Naples and say “the rate of child drug usage has raised 95%” with Giorno's smiling face looking at the screen or something
>>
>>187118434
I was really hoping they would add in the golden heart, golden ring (or whatever the fuck that novel was called) bit where fugo helps out the team indirectly-- but that's prob not gonna be a thing.

I also hope they give a more conclusive ending to tie up loose ends.
>>
File: D4KXGnPUwAAqkaH.jpg (185 KB, 838x1199)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Jolyne is cute! Anasui is cute!
>>
>>187100674
I am going to find you one day and kill you. Slowly.
>>
File: 1205039944399.jpg (43 KB, 466x466)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
> yfw in new epilogue it shows Polnaref talking with Jotaro filling him in on what happened and we see little 9 year old Joylne in the background
>>
>>187118556
I like happy Annasui art, dude may have been a crazy murderer but he fucking earned the right to a happy endo with his waifu even if it had to be in a different timeline.
>>
>>187118647
That makes no sense as the nigga is now a turtle.
>>
>>187118697
I mean I assume Mista and Giorno would help him out, Polnareff can still speak normally so he could even just talk to him over the phone.
>>
>>187118718
>Polnareff can still speak normally so he could even just talk to him over the phone
Yet he couldn't just steal somebodies cell to call Jotaro to help him out before because plot.
>>
>>187118697
he still manifests as his human body and gives advice to giorno when inside the turtle's room-- it's just that jotaro for some reason just fucking gave up on pursuing giorno instead of making him an ally for future conflicts.
>>
>>187118751
I mean that's one of the shitty loose ends; Polnareff just decides that he's never going to contact jotaro ever again-- or so we're left to think that since jotaro never teams up with giorno or anything. It's a big wtf araki moment
>>
>>187118751
Wasn't the whole thing that Polnaref couldn't call anyone or try to leave the country because then Passione would know he's alive/would track him down?

Considering the level of clairvoyance/tracking capability la squadra alone had even after they'd been kicked out of the gang, I really think that reaction from Pol to just go completely off the grid makes sense.
>>
>>187118815
Part 6 would have been very short with Giorno in it I guess lol. Even asspull priest had no chance against Asspull god.
>>
>epilogue is gonna be a teaser for part 6
>its gonna be a direct parallel to how part 3 was teased at the end of part 2, with a slow zoom in to a shrouded Jolyne sitting in her jail cell
>and she's masturbating
>>
>>187118860
basically. as much as I enjoy part 6, it's just kinda sad that none of it would really be a thing because giorno gets so OP at the end of part 5.
>>
>>187118764
>>187118815
>>187118751

Hopefully the anime will rectify this with him at least calling Jotaro and explaining what he can about the arrows/what happened to him.

I guess it doesn't help that Giorno/Mista still wouldn't come to help in part 6 but they're asshole gangsters at that point so who knows if they even wanted to get involved with more stand shit.
>>
File: 1555161253030.jpg (5 KB, 84x92)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>187118877
*unzips dick*
>>
>>187118901
Why wouldn't Giorno want to at least look into some nigga using his half brothers to change the entire world? Why wasn't he pulled in/requiem activated and BTFO'd pucci?
>>187118898
I just want to see part 7 before 2024.
>>
>>187118901
I feel like giorno would help out if he knew the situation was world-ending, but I just think araki couldn't bring him back because he would be too OP and just end pucci right there-- plus araki probably wanted to do a reset for a while so he could rewrite the past parts
>>
File: 1540894688352.jpg (991 KB, 1560x1200)
991 KB
991 KB JPG
>>187118697
Read the manga
>>
>>187119001
>>187118999

Could be that Jotaro just wasn't able to contact him before it was too late? Need to keep in mind that Jotaro was also in a coma for a big chunk of the part, and after he's out of it, maybe it was just that he was too busy and there was no chance to contact Giorno?

Though that does still leave the question of what GER did during this whole thing. Maybe it just allowed Giorno/Mista/Polnareff or whoever was in the room to get ripped over to the new world will full knowledge of what happened like how it was with Emporio?

I get the feeling that it'd be easier for DP to just not bother explaining it.
>>
Everybody crying about Giorno not appearing in Part 6 when this nigga is literally never referenced out of his own arc and didnt even get sent to Italy because Jotaro trusted Koichi more.
Josuke is suffering.
>>
>>187119125
It was because Koichi had a long range stand
>>
>>187117254
>and to not further confuse viewers on the differences between him and Diavolo.
imo i think it's the complete opposite, making him pink makes the two characters even more confusingly indistinguishable
>>
File: 1185622833.png (98 KB, 429x366)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>187119083
> Polnaref and Giorno decide it's a better idea not to break the news about Bruno's death to Mista and Trish, and think it better that they just find his corpse back at the Colosseum without being prepared for it.
>>
>>187119125
josuke is probably just fucking bitches and being a delinquent. he could honestly just become a fraud doctor and heal every patient he gets.
>>
If you read the manga using Jump's digital color scans you will die a violent death.
>>
>>187119125
Wasn't Josuke the one that helped Josuke's mom when he was sick cause of time travel bs?
>>
>>187119125
Josuke just went on to become a cop or something.

Also Koichi was sent to italy purely because he had a stand that was more suitable for long range scouting and that would make it easier/safer to observe Giorno.
>>
>>187119141
Anime onlys already seem confused by the aging. If he was purple, they'd just ask "why the fuck does his hair color change?"
>>
>>187119184
that's never been confirmed.
have seen theories before tho-- wouldn't really make sense tho.
>>
Part 7 is really making me want to go down to the local casino and start betting on horse races, lads.
>>
>>187119184
no, that guy just looks like josuke because josuke modeled himself to look like him since the guy was his saviour.
>>
>>187119197
He sent Koichi because Josuke would have fucked up pre-requiem Gio up for mugging him.
>>
>>187119184
That was Doppio
>>
>already over 2 days since the latest episode
>still no donatella nude edits
Wtf
>>
>>187119184
It's speculated that that backstory was a set-up for Bites the Dust sending Josuke back in time and he realizes that he was his own hero all along but Araki dropped it when he actually solidified what BTD's ability would be (which wouldn't send you years back in time)
>>
>>187119210
>>187119243
I'm still waiting for part 8 to confirm this. Somehow. Yes.
>>
>already over 2 days since the latest episode
>still no doppio nude edits
Wtf
>>
>>187119301
You'll be waiting forever then.
>>
File: daddy.jpg (685 KB, 3024x4032)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>187119226
when I was a kid there was a horse race betting building (no idea what they're actually called) a few blocks down from the church.
Pretty based intersection, we had a funeral home, horse-race betting, a church nearby, and then a daycare-- all around a fucking intersection where so many dumbasses would crash their cars and leave broken bumpers as remains.

Also have a shitty picture of the used gyro doll I picked up.
>>
>>187118558
I'll kill you first to save them.
>>
>>187119226
Horse racing attracts the worst scum of the earth anon, don't do it.
>>
File: 6a8.jpg (532 KB, 1560x1200)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>187119301
someone made a cute edit of part 8 josuke pushing the car. probably my favorite bit of jojo fan bullshit ever made.
>>
>>187119334
Oh yeah? Well!
Start running, chase you!
Again tomorrow, chase you!
Until I've kicked your goddamn ass!
>>
File: 111222131314.jpg (82 KB, 865x512)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>187119366
> Can' see his hair which is the main point Josuke remembers
> Wearing a gakuran coat despite being a mix of two people who are both over the age of 20
>>
>>187119432
and that's why it's complete bs, but I do love it-- guiltily, but I do love it
>>
>>187119366
Imagine if Araki somehow ends part 8 with Gappy's final battle having him teleported here. (Yes the final bad girl will have time powers) With his last act before dying was helping his alt universe self.
>>
>>187118370
You're close. They're "Ansatsu Team" or Assassination Team in the original manga, written in pure Japanese. For the anime, they're "Ansatsusha Team" or Assassin Team, with the furigana being "Hitman Team" (in English) and spoken that way. Nothing about any Squadras other than the Italian translation.
>>
How are the Viz translations of the manga? Want to pick up some physical Jojo shit that is a little more inconspicuous than a 1/14th scale model of a male hooker making a gay pose so my father won't doubt my heterosexuality.
>>
>>187113859
Is this a /pol reference?
>>
>>187119488
Yeah, but first Gappy's hat falls off and reveals a pompadour that's been crammed in there for months.
>>
>>187119593
Y..yeah. He grew a pomp after all his allies died in the final battle against grandma. Somehow. Araki make it happen!
>>
>>187119660
We've never seen Gappy with his hat off (he even sleeps with it on) and we know Josefumi had a pomp.
The chance of Gappy hiding a pompadour in his hat is more than 0.
>>
>>187119496
I know I heard Ghiaccio say hitoman chimu at least once.
>>
>>187108797
Are you stupid or something?
>>
>already over 2 days since the latest episode
>still no risotto nude edits
Wtf
>>
File: 1552872928872.png (30 KB, 247x247)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Sono Chi no Sadame > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Bloody Stream > Great Days > End of THE WORLD > Stand Proud > Fighting Gold > Uragirimono no Requiem > Chase
>>
>>187121333
>Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town anywhere but bottom of the list
Shit
>>
>>187121333
>Chase in dead last
Every time.
>>
>>187116787
Ends with him getting punched. His reunion with his old pal will be the pre-credits of the next ep.
>>
>>187122845
Damn. Risotto is the biggest jobber in the Hitman Squad? Sad!
>>
>>187123374
It's a close competition for sure.
>>
File: egg.png (1.55 MB, 1280x720)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>
>>187123374
>Least to Most Jobber:

Prosciutto (almost wiped out the entire Bodyguard team all by himself) < Melone (he accomplished his task, he should just have ignored the Giory Stu) < Illuso (jobbed massively by not killing Fugo, but theoretically only lost due to an asspull with how the Stu didn't die to the virus) < Ghiaccio (he almost killed Mista) < Formaggio = Risotto (both could've instakilled their target if they wanted to, but they didn't because "muh information" - even as they were about to die, they still could've instakilled their enemy, but they STILL didn't) < Pesci (he literally had his hook in Bruno's heart, biggest jobber of the entire JoJo universe[s])
>>
>>187123533
> both could've instakilled their target if they wanted to, but they didn't because "muh information"

That's because that literally wasn't what they were there to do. Narancia wasn't Formaggio's target and Doppio wasn't Nero's target (to his knowledge), in the formers case the only thing Formaggio NEEDED from Narancia was Trish's location he wasn't there to kill him, and in the latters' case Risotto just knew Doppio was hiding something related to what he was looking for and just got drawn into a fight.
>>
Why so many threads?
>>
>>187097791
>Giorno's Plot Convenience basically hard counters him
What doesn't that shitty stand hard-counter?

I purposefully skipped part 5 manga to watch the anime (big mistake btw) and when I watched first 3 episodes, where Giorno made frogs, snake who monch bread, and some plants, I thought that's it.
That's what it's gonna be I thought.
He can just create animals and plants and use that to his advantage, because the diversity of animal and plant kingdom is really all you need. There is so much potential for cool fights with this.
Alas, he almost never uses his animal and plant creating ability again, and he never ever uses 'speed up senses' and 'reflect damage back' again. He just keeps inventing more and more abilities and it's annoying.
Stone Free and Crazy D are much better.

Mista is also boring he just kind of shoots in directions and somtimes those are differenter directions. Too much screen time for Mista.
Narancia and Bruno have best fights.
>>
>>187114076
>DP adds more scenes to la squadra
>DP removes scenes that add more character to Bruno's team

Don't appreciate them. They did it for fanservice. Manga readers are thorsty for more hitman scenes because they only appeared for a few chapters in manga and died instantly.
>>
How many poses does Risotto have ?
>>
>>187124611
> he never ever uses 'speed up senses' and 'reflect damage back' again.

Those were scrapped like, right after Bruno's fight
>>
>>187124651
Makes me wonder what DP will add for Secco and Cioccolata, since the latter is weirdly popular with fujo's + they have the whole weird pet/master relationship thing going on.
>>
>>187124748
They had better keep the WRYYYYY after the game cut it for no reason.
>>
>>187124748
They already did. The scene where Cioccolatta kills Sorbet while laughing maniacally, and the other guy is visible in the background.
>>
>>187113792
Oh, I bet you say that to all the stand users.
>>
>>187124914
That seemed to me just like quite appropriate foreshadowing rather than just extra scenes for no reason.

Plus it kind of worked with the idea later on that Diavolo wouldn't want anyone to see his identity, even if he knew they were going to die. Makes sense that he would send Cioccolatta/Secco instead.
>>
File: 543-03.png (302 KB, 1005x1500)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>187124748
>>187124914
That was a nice touch. But it is worth mentioning he's one of the few enemy stand users that already got some backstory in the manga, it's what really drives the point home of what an utterly abhorrent human being he is, so I have a feeling they'll be animating that as they usually do with the narrated bits. Hope the next episode does too with this little bit of info on Risotto.
>>
>>187125099
I'd always visualized that scene unfolding as King Crimson karate chopping the fucker like sliced bread and personally sending it to the assassins but you're right, it would make more sense for him to have sent someone to do it for him as ridiculously cautious as he is.
>>
File: 1355872369317.jpg (16 KB, 142x164)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>187125150
> he's so horribly awful that even Diavolo who has no sympathy for anyone but himself finds his methods disgusting

Definitely looking forward to him getting absolutely demolished during his fight though.
>>
>>187103286
>BRUNO'S TEAM IS ALSO "LA SQUADRA" = LA SQUADRA GUARDIA DEL CORPO

FUCK
OFF
>>
>>187119153
Giorno has a dream, you see.
>>
>>187125150
>>187125239
Only virgins think Cioccolata is disgusting.
>>
>>187126010
Diavolo is a DILF tho
>>
I hope there is another thread already.
>>
>>187126034
Yes of course >>187119380 and another one with 10 posts also!
>>
>>187119125
Wasn't there a throwaway line in a description for one of DIO's sons about how Girono might already be in Florida
>>
>>187126895
That was april fools
>>
File: 1553104048786.png (1.89 MB, 1920x1080)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>
File: 73639324_p54.jpg (337 KB, 740x489)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>187124651
They took away small things from Squadra too, like Melon shaking when he sees what happened to Pesci and Prosciutto
>>187127047
The Trish edit was funnier desu
>>
>>187100099
and he still wins
>>
File: 1555097135627.jpg (32 KB, 562x519)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>187119184
>>
File: 1519312726823.png (345 KB, 755x647)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>
File: 1553704021874.jpg (551 KB, 828x830)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>187123533
TOP TIER GOONS:
>Carne (takes down giorno, mista, narancia, almost kills everyone on plane and would've fucked over giorno had spice girl not manifested in trish)
>Mario Zucchero (takes out everyone except for bruno)
>Prosciutto (takes out everyone except bruno)

FUCKING JOBBERS:
>Sale (shoots himself lmfao)
>Pesci (almost kills bruno and mista, but fails)
>Formaggio (had the opportunity to kill narancia, but fails to complete his objective)
>Risotto (almost kills the boss but gets jobbed by narancia)
>Melone (does his job but gets jobbed by giorno)
>Iluso (takes out fugo and abbacchio, but gets jobbed by giorno)
>Ghiaccio (almost kills giorno and mista several times but gets killed anyways)
>Secco (would've severely injured bruno, had he not been a zombie)
>Squalo (somehow jobs when clash is already in narancia's neck, plus he panics a lot)
>Tiziano (not even his sexy voice could stop him from jobbing so hard)
>Cioccolata (jobs so hard that he only kills a bunch of civilians and secco ditches him)
>>
>>187127047
Abbacchio looks good and better than with his anime colors
>>
>>187124481
To satisfy my love for Risotto daddy
>>
>>187119125
This. Josuke was Araki's favorite Jojo at the time. Yet he never gave him anything.
>>
>>187128410
Better to have nothing than to be brought back in a wheelchair to job.
>>
>>187128410
Araki not bringing characters back is him liking them. Just look at what he put Jotaro through by bringing him back so much.

Joseph is probably the luckiest despite being in more than one part, if only because he's the only jojo we see actually reach old age before the time reset and even afterwards. Even if you'd assume Josuke/Giorno grow up fine as well, we don't actually get to see it before they're dropped completely.
>>
I miss Pesci bros
>>
>>187117771
Based.
>>
>>187127047
This is so dumb
>>
>>187121333
I have all of those in my playlist except for Chase.
>>
>>187129107
I miss Prosciutto
>>
>>187119125
>>187128410
Makes sense. Best JoJos do not need fixing.
>>
>>187129107
I miss [SPOILER] Will A.[/spoiler] Zeppeli
>>
>>187133287
I miss Urmd___ Avdol
>>
>>187125150
>assassinated American gangsters
Imagine if they did a brief shot where Risotto exploded Joe Pesci and Robert DeNiro lookalikes using Metallica in some bar or casino or something. Now THAT would be kino
>>
>>187127047
The Masketta Man.
>>
Why are we jobbing to the Giorno thread
>>
File: D4MkXSQXkAAOHly.jpg (218 KB, 1024x1024)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
messi
>>
>>187126463
>linking
I guess mods didn't see this one
>>
when next jojolion chapter?
>>
>>187135852
Three days
>>
>>187097794
Bruno's gang fucked his bros up big time.
You think he'd just forgive and forget?
>>
Sometimes I wonder how part 5 would be like if La Squadra were the protags
>>
>>187118354
the anime is canon retard
>>
Giorno is easily the worst part of Golden Wind. Terrible, inconsistent stand, no personality, ruins what would otherwise be intense fights with his bullshit asspulls and healing ability, and to top it all off
>GER
>>
>>187136372
The boss just donuts everyone, then we get Little Feet requiem
>>
Speedreaders pls go
Risotto and La Squadra wanted control of the massive drug trade Passione was financing
Giorno and Bruno wanted to end the drug trade
Of course Risotto would murder them to take control of Passione
>>
>>187136599
>GER
In fairness, the nature of Requiem stands is to be stupid bullshit
>>
I'm so happy that I'll get to see the entirety of my second favourite part animated.
>>
>>187136599
one of the reasons why Part 4 is still my fav. Josuke is the one and only truest nigga
>>
>>187118683
Annasui dies in the end annakiss gets a waifu
>>
>>187136599
that also applies to Diavolo but way worse though
>>
>>187137627
Annakiss = Anasui
>>
>>187137773
Nope
>>
>>187137790
Anakiss is just Anasui in an alternate timeline.
>>
>>187137820
Annasui dies in the end of SO, annakiss is a replacement of him therefore annasui!=annakiss
>>
>>187137947
After Pucci died, the characters he killed come back to life in the new timeline.
>>
>>187137977
No they dont that is why in the end you see the characters souls in the clouds
>>
>>187137947
Everyone dies at the end of Stone Ocean.
>>
>>187137947
He's a spiritual resurrection of Anasui brought about by the cancellation of Made in Heaven. They are the same person.
>>
File: images (49).jpg (98 KB, 739x415)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>187138031
Explain
>>
>>187138013
Those are just pictures of the characters.
>>
Irene = I lean
Anakiss = and a kiss
>>
>>187138083
If that's supposed to show they're dead explain why Foo Fighters isn't there then.
>>
>>187138177
Not him, just supporting your fact. That's to show that they live on, not that they are dead. Foo Fighters wasn't killed by Made in Heaven anyway so that point is mute.

I guess I'm moderating.
>>
>>187138132
Fuck, now I want to ship Irekiss too!
Can I have more than 2 ships? I feel it would be a bit weird to ship both Irekiss and Empolyne.
>>
File: images (50).jpg (62 KB, 590x520)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>187138177
She died earlier
>>
>>187138132
... Cute...
>>
>>187138236
>Empolyne
Degenerate.
>>
>>187138083
Araki stated that
>Jolyne Cujoh’s memories might be different in the reset of the universe but her love and her feelings are still there, they became something eternal and I’m sure she’ll keep growing wiser and stronger.
They're still the same kind of people just not the exact same, so it could be said that they are all technically dead or not.
>>
>>187138243
Weather died earlier too
>>
>>187138243
So did Weather Report.
>>
>>187138252
Stop laughing! I unfortunately didn't have the time this week but when I'll get some I'll draw some Empolyne fanart and you'll see how cute the two are together!
>>
>>187138582
How about you spend your time drawing good ships instead?
>>
File: 0a3.png (534 KB, 1060x990)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>187138243
God, I love FF and her arc so much.
>>
>>187138272
>>187138285
I mean she had her farewell already and doesnt need to appears at the end, so that is why
>>
>>187138729
F.F. had the best death in the whole series, since It was a good parallel with the part end when they can make a New F.F. but wouldnt bem the same Just like the characters that are "ressurected" at the end
>>
>Josefumi saved Josuke during the snow storm
>>
>>187105956
Which ep is this? Haven't been keeping up with the adaptation.
>>
Holy fuck this jojolion chapter will be crazy according to jap spoilers.
>>
>>187139150
What happened?
>>
What happened to Giorno's mother?
>>
>>187139161
>Tooru's stand is an automatic stand
>Light based, can become intangible
>Kidnaps Yasuho
>Rai and Josuke split
>Rai meets the director
>ends
>>
>>187139285
After obtaining GER, Giorno hunted her down and put her into an infinite death loop.
>>
>>187139285
He hid her better than Diavolo hid his mother
>>
>>187139363
Source?
>>
>>187139363
>nothing happens again
sasuga araki
>>
>>187139388
>after Giorno became the Boss, Mista decided to buy him a car
>>
>>187139421
5ch jojo thread.
>>
"Good Day Sunshine" Is the name of Tooru's stand.
>>
>>187139449
Link?
>>
>>187139504
https://fate.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/comic/1555148624/l50
>>
File: D391o3LW4AQz5ob.jpg (35 KB, 577x315)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Bros the new episode has only confused me further
>a brown eyed baby came our of the womb, the eyes flash red instead of Diavolo green for some reason
>Soma Saito voice implies Doppio was also the one who asked out Donatella
>but Diavolo did everything relevant yo the current plot, ie donating his sperm to create Trish and taking the photograph
>Doppio has no memories of Donatella

I always assumed given the infodump by Turtlereff that a split occurred sometime around the village burning down. Either that or the ultimate manifestation of Bossu's schizoid paranoia was using pure weaponized autism to manifest an alternate personality that could go outside for him, since Bossu seems to control at will when Doppio comes and goes and is aware of everything that happens even when Doppio is piloting the body. So I'm not sure what DP is going for
>>
>>187139572
Thanks.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS JOJOLION AT
>>
>>187139600
The way I see it the "original personality" was a mix of both. The red eyes might just imply that there was something wrong with the kid, which it's true since he had those psycho tendencies.
At some point his soul split into two. One of them retaining the more positive aspects of the original and permanently taking the form of his young self, the other one became the dominant soul and kept the more negative aspects.
>>
>>187097726
exactly , the beginning of the fight with doppio he says he’s gonna kill them when he finds them . another ting - i hope they release a ita dub or the english dub with really hard italian accents
>>
>>187139600
the fact that they didnt show his face after he was a baby shows who it was.
>>
>>187139600
Doppio just has the appearance and personality when Bossu was young. That's why the voice is the same. Who met Donatella was Diavolo.
>>
>>187097678
Is a reasonable list of strongest stands as follows:
1) Hey-Ya
2) GER
3) Perfect Ball Breaker (localized MiH > spin-up)
4) Tusk Act 4
5) Heaven's Door
>>
Gioppio
>>
>>187138177
She lived, but since Pucci never lived in the new universe means that the plankton would have never gotten the intelligence disc. So basically she lives but she's just random insignificant plankton in the ocean.
>>
>>187140331
Avdolyne
>>
>>187140091
>Hey-Ya
Unlike what you may think, Hey-Ya doesn't grant you luck, the only thing that stand can do is cheer you up and put you in a good mood.
>>
>>187140091
>1) Hey-Ya
Not sure if a joke
>3) Perfect Ball Breaker (localized MiH > spin-up)
Why not actual MiH?
>>
You think they'll update shadow Diavolo in the opening to look more like himself now that it's known he has long hair?
>>
>>187140397
Didn't Hey Ya have really good foresight? Like he told pocoloco to jump in a specific spot and it turned out there was a mummified cow buried there which made them go down the hill faster than the other racers.
>>
File: 1555142242755.png (97 KB, 240x240)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>187121333
End of the WORLD > Chase > Bloody Stream > Fighting Gold > Requiem > Stand Proud > Sono Chi no Sademe > Great Days > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

Please don't hate me
>>
>>187139600
The anime isn't canon
>>
>>187121333
>Requiem that low
Lol
>>
>>187140370
Now you're going too far
>>
>>187140465
Good taste. I would cum in your ass, bro.
>>
>>187140504
Imagine Avdol's monster cock in little Jolyne.

IMAGINE
>>
>>187140458
That was just a coincidence.
>>
>>187140446
if they update it it will be after the reveal, doubt theyll do it now
>>
File: 20.jpg (439 KB, 978x1269)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
Oingo and Boingo/Hol Horse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Last Train Home >>>>> Modern Crusaders > Roundabout >>> Walk Like an Egyptian >>> Freeking You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I want You >>>>>>> Great Days
>>
File: 1534584447135.png (86 KB, 640x320)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Post
>your favorite light novel by Araki
>your favorite Kishibe Rohan story by Araki
>>
>>187140642
one of these is not like the others
>>
>>187140662
>light novel by Araki
What
>>
>>187140719
isn't that what they're called? or just one-offs?
>>
>>187140482
The English version is better and I wish they would use it instead
>>
>>187140545
Don't
>>
>>187140091
None of those Stands could beat Za Warudo!
>>
>>187140642
NIPPLE SLIP!! NSFW!!!
>>
>>187140819
Based and redpilled. Can we get a round of applause for this chad?
>>
>>187140871
Hehe, I'm actually an anime only girl.
>>
>>187140819
Notorious B.I.G. can
>>
>>187127222
Off the top of my head:
>Formaggio cleaning his head wounds and complaining about getting bald spots
>Prosciutto wanting to finish the job quickly so they wouldn't have to buy train tickets
>Pesci entering the turtle
>Ghiaccio saying "I'm counting on you, Melone" (a lot of fujos complained about this one)
>>
>>187140912
>time stops
>walks away
Easy.
>>
>green
>uses their tongue for various things
>lays egg
Kakyoin is a yoshi
>>
>>187140931
Baby Face telling Melone to shut the fuck up and blaming him for his injuries was one I wish stayed in.
>>
>>187140936
>time stops
>now you're the fastest moving thing
>B.I.G. imitates your speed
>rip
>>
>>187140983
He cannot move while time is stopped, you mongoloid.
>>
>>187141035
like tusk and jotaro?
>>
>>187140983
Are you retarded?
>>
>>187141060
Are you retarded?
>>
>>187141035
He's saying that you moving away using stopped time will appear to BIG as you achieving an infinite velocity for a moment, causing it to charge forward and kill you in the next. You'll need to break line of sight at the least.
>>
>>187140904
You literally need to become our personal jojo sissy.
>>
>>187140951
Haha, wonder what his eggs smell like, haha. Just for laughs. Do you think Kakyoin gets embarrassed when he poops out an egg? haha.
>>
>>187141035
>time stops
>you're the fastest moving thing
>time stop ends
>B.I.G. notices you moved and launches at you at a speed exceeding your own
>rip
>>
Do you think Giorno activated GER again after defeating Diavolo? He seemed kinda scared about it
>>
>>187141402
He activated it again when he killed Pucci speedreader
>>
Why didn't Giorno use Gordon Experience to heal Polnareff?
>>
>>187141397
t. no understanding of physics
>>
Why didn't Polnareff use Giorno to heal Gold Experience?
>>
>>187141586
He can't heal French "people"
>>
So, Joseph got a cyborg arm 70 years ago but Polnareff only gets shitty legs?
>>
How did the turtle's soul survive in Polnareff's corpse?
>>
>>187141586
how would he do that? the only time they can talk is after polnareff dies
>>
>>187141604
Speed = Distance/Time
If you travel any distance in no time at all, your speed is effectively infinity.
Then B.I.G. will move at a speed of infinity plus one, which is still just infinity.
>>
So why didn't Bouffalant kill Doppio when he noticed the neck scar?
>>
>>187141840
do you kill people you see with scars on the street?
>>
>>187141829
Then just make a new body for him. He can pull anything out of Gold Experience's ass. His anus is like doraemon's pocket.
>>
>>187141896
Yes. You don't? What a pussy.
>>
>>187141829
He could heal his own body after Narancia died and hop right back in so there's no reason he shouldn't be able to heal Polnareff's body for him to reinhabit
>>
>>187141840
>ywn have a doting near-blind Bruno hold you and ask if you're okay
>>
>>187141831
We need to take this to /sci/
>>
>>187141976
maybe he did?
>>
>>187140469
I'm aware but I'm still trying to understand DP's headcanon.
>>
>>187139600
I think the original personality was a mix of both Diavolo and Doppio.
When the two split off, Diavolo withheld memories from Doppio as the dominant personality.
Doppio is basically just Diavolo without the paranoia.
The baby's eyes flashed red because the animator was colorblind.
>>
>>187117352
>>187116994
your ghiaccio ran off to the next line you fucking idiots
>>
>>187117352
>yfw they adapt GHGR instead
>>
>>187114603
I’m pretty sure that has happened in real life before
>>
>>187116131
Watch suspiria. Plot doesn’t matter imo.
>>
>>187116787
They’ll find the dead kid
>>
>>187136599
>GER
Can't wait for the more retarded animeonlys to say GWR
>>
>>187113897
You should be asking why the colouring was so ugly, the actual line art is fine. Shueisha dropped the ball on the colouring in any part that ain't 3 or 4.
>>
File: file.png (471 KB, 506x490)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
Weather Report is a bad uninteresting character.
>>
WHEN THE FUCK IS THE JOJOLION CHAPTER
>>
File: 1553557783771.png (261 KB, 600x400)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>187114970
i lost it
>>
>>187142757
Dude that johnny is more quality than the part 4 anime
>>
imagine having sex with a loser like doppio
>>
>>187142778
Never. Araki cancelled it
>>
>>187142877
He didn't cancel it, he just forgot to write it.
>>
>>187142917
His assistants have been doing most of the work on JJL for two years at least. Araki is not needed at this point.
>>
>>187113897
SO artstyle + Weekly schedule + Colored quality went down the drain
>>
>>187113897
Early parts are always ugly
>>
>>187142969
damn, I can't believe araki fell for the idolmaster meme too...
>>
>>187142917
>prease understand
>>
>>187142757
Part 6 and mid-late part 7 look amazing though
>>
>>187142841
imagine raping a loser like Doppio while bossu watches wearing a chastity cage
>>
Where can I buy some freshly squeezed Abba Tea from?
>>
File: WSJ2000No12.jpg (148 KB, 500x514)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>187143026
My beef with Part 6 is more in the colour choices. The actual colouring is fine. Wish we got a better Jolyne choice though.
>>
Next ep will be really shit.
>>
>>187119281
how many times does this have to be repeated? kira didn't even exist at that time. that stupid fucking flashback which i almost wish araki never wrote because of all you morons came in during rohan's intro arc, just before the alleyway that sets up kira.
>>
>>187143202
next episode will be really great because two goth kids are gonna get fucking murdered
>>
>>187121333
no if anything id say the opposite
>>
>>187123374
>took on king crimson and almost won

Give him some credit
>>
>>187143202
ok risotto
>>
>>187143240
god spice girl is a design the anime REALLY improved.
>>
>>187143252
Because he was fighting Doppio for the most part, who's dumb at best
>>
>>187143301
If both of them were trying to kill each other with max power, Risotto would have won.
>>
>>187143202
are you mad
>>
>>187143202
ok abbacchio
>>
>>187143301
>>187143343
Risotto could have just put a cheese grater in his brain, but he didn't, because he needed to keep him alive and interrogate him about the boss. That's the only reason he lost.
>>
>>187143356
Yes, mad in love with your ass.
>>
>>187143356
no, they're gonna fuck up the pacing no matter what they do
>>
>>187143343
Nah. Diavolo would've won because time skip + Epitaph is autism-tier broken
>>
File: No lines risotto.jpg (54 KB, 734x485)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>187117701
>tfw some psychotic twink who just showed up last episode gets placed ahead of you on the character roster
>>
guys what if diavolo has 4 balls
>>
File: jojoKek.jpg (17 KB, 358x310)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>187114970
>>
So wait, can Diavolo interact with people/objects during the erased time? I still don't get how he did the hand thing to Trish and the Fortune teller. And then later he sprays blood on Polnareff's face while time is erased.
>>
>>187143410
cursed image
>>
>>187143460
>So wait, can Diavolo interact with people/objects during the erased time?
no, the blood is technically a part of him.
>>
Hot steamy non-con sex with Giorno
>>
>>187143404
Time Skip and Epitaph can easily be exploited, especially by Colony Stands, or Stands with AoE attacks.
>>
>>187143460
What happened with Trish and the fortuner teller could be that he attacked them and skip time directly after. That way nobody would know what happened, since their reaction would be skipped
>>
>>187121333
Sono Chi no Sadame > End of THE WORLD > Uragirimono no Requiem > Stand Proud > Fighting Gold > Chase > Bloody Stream > Great Days > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town
>>
>>187138083
>No FF
This is single worst panel in jojo
Prove me wrong
>>
>>187139572
Looks like it's just speculation, obviously, since the chapter isn't fucking out yet.
>>
Why do people hate Chase? It's just a big meme right?
>>
>>187138729
She is beauty
She is grace
>>
>>187143519
Risotto uses single target attacks though. All Diavolo would have to do is activate Epitaph, see himself getting fucked by a pair of scissors or something, activate KC, step to the side and then attack him from behind after the time skipping ends. He probably would fuck around even less than he did with Bruno since he knows what Risotto is after
>>
>>187137178
Josuke is the only JoJo that manages to be lamer than Giorno what are you talking about
>>
>>187143590
it doesn't fit jojo, and it was jarring as hell coming from CNBT
>>
>>187143609
>Risotto uses single target attacks though.
He doesn't have to.
>>
>>187143590
They hate anything resembling edge because they're insecure. chase is great
>>
>>187143490
>the blood is technically a part of him
But it still "interacted" with Pol because it landed on his face right? Or am I just being retarded?

>>187143520
I get he could use KC to cut off the hand, and then skip the reaction really fast. Would that also be how he kidnapped Trish? Cutting her hand off really fast, skipping her reaction which I guessed would include her falling unconscious and then grabbing her really quickly?
>>
>>187140819
Tusk already did
>>
>>187143656
We see him do just that when fighting Doppio. Besides, he wouldn't know what KC does, but Diavolo would figure out that Metallica's ability is extremely dangerous by using Epitaph
>>
>>187143772
Tusk lost?
>>
>>187143744
the blood is a part of him so it can move ignoring fate, but after a while it becomes an object and can interact with others. this is pure headcanon btw
>>
>>187143744
>Would that also be how he kidnapped Trish?

I think that's the most reasonable explication, if we also consider that Bruno just happened to end up in the same exact position he was before the time skip
>>
>>187143827
Tusk won
>>
>>187143827
Johnny lost because he's a dumbass
>>
>>187143792
>We see him do just that when fighting Doppio
Because it was Doppio. Just like Shigechi could kill Kira if he sent all of his Harvests at once from multiple angles, but instead he just sent a couple to threaten him, which ended up costing his life.

This fight is literally a rehash of Kira vs Shigechi (main villain vs secondary villain), same Stand types, etc. In both cases, the secondary villain loses just because he didn't want to kill the main villain.
>>
think DP will reveal polnareff early? in the manga he appears near the end of oasis.
>>
>>187143460
I don't remember the blood spraying part, but it could also be explained by >>187143520. All he'd have to do is throw the blood, then skip time directly after to catch him off guard
>>
File: 1c83eeb.png (2.35 MB, 1920x1311)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>
File: YEESSSS.png (689 KB, 783x632)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
sorry but i cannot think of a better jojo track besides this one, not counting the openings
>STEP OUT FROM BEHIND THAT PILLAR...
>AND YOU WILL DIE
so fucking kino, post only the best jojo music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRNKTKT6dyw
>>
>>187143744
>>187143520
You guys are missing what makes King Crimson so broken. It's understated by Diavolo's explanation, but think through all the implications of "the consequences of the events that never happened are all that remain." When KC erased time as Bruno went to attack him, there was still something in the erased world for Bruno to launch an attack at. Everyone's actions are carried out as though King Crimson was still there. Of course, the end-result Diavolo that we see navigating erased time has his interactions forgotten; the fist of Sticky Fingers slips past, and Aerosmith's bullets are ignored.
What we get from this is that the Diavolo conscious of erased time can not act upon the world with King Crimson. But there is in a way a "second Diavolo," one that would have acted a certain way had time failed to erase at that moment. That Diavolo, that phantom King Crimson, still destroys the elevator, cuts off limbs, and all the rest as fate would have ordained.
Thus Diavolo gets to force certain things to happen with no danger to himself, but the trade-off is that his caution and paranoia limits the amount of circumstances where he uses the ability offensively.
>>
>>187144051
>the fist of Sticky Fingers slips past, and Aerosmith's bullets are ignored.
BECAUSE HE DODGED THEM
>>
>>187144030
Based. Do you have a Joshu edit?
>>
>>187116994
>still haven't added spice girl
>>
anybody have any idea whether the color changes/anime colors are chosen by Araki or not?
>>
>>187097678
>tfw just finished Part 7
It was really good, I got spoiled by coloured scans tho (not sure if I'll find the energy to read Part 8 in black & white), How's Part 8 doing?
>>
>>187144088
A zipper formed on his head, Bruno made contact. Erased time let KC slip back from it.
>>
>>187143965
That's the thing though. Risotto would've never gone all out at once because he didn't know what the Boss looked like. Diavolo on the other hand knew from the start who Risotto was and what he wanted, so he had every reason to kill him as quick and efectively as possible
>>
>>187144132
I don't think so. They're just based on random Araki illustrations. For instance this one with pink Giorno
>>
>>187144132
anime colors are chosen by araki, atleast they were for the protags and their stands
>>
>>187144180
>colorfags
>>
>>187097678
An Alt localization name for Spicy Lady i just thought of, Pepper Jack Bitch. Just made me laugh i dont know why
>>
>>187144198
He could've just killed him and then see that a few months later, Cioccolata, Diavolo's most trusted and beloved subordinate, has taken over Pissione.
>>
>>187144206
here's a based green Giorno
>>
>>187144206
>we didn't get lipstick Giorno
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>187143542
nail on the head
>>
Could Prosciutto and Pesci defeat Cioccolatta and Secco?
>>
File: 602936.jpg (1.8 MB, 1000x1421)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>187144299
And a black one
>>
File: PicsArt_04-15-05.10.12.jpg (235 KB, 944x1104)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>
>>187144363
Yes and no.
>>
File: king crimson aerosmith.jpg (199 KB, 746x597)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>187144088
>BECAUSE HE DODGED THEM
That's a funny way of dodging.
>>
>>187144314
Lipstick on males is awful
>>
>>187144392
I think the best explanation for that is that he can choose what to interact with during the skipped time, with some limitations that prevent him to kill other people during that interval
>>
>>187144206
Why is the nail so low on that one finger
>>
File: 12802.jpg (810 KB, 1280x940)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>we didn't get orange Giorno
fuck me
>>187144417
Yeah I don't like it either
>>
>>187144450
Kek I didn't notice that before
>>
>>187144449
That simply doesn't work since he killed Narancia during erased time. >>187144051 seems to hold up best
>>
>>187144417
You're awful
>>
File: king crimson dodge.jpg (272 KB, 869x1302)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>187144449
But then he also dodges Sticky Fingers's punch in the erased time.
And he also kills Narancia and cuts off Trish's hand in the erased time, so what are his limitations?
>>
>>187144417
This. I hope if they ever adapt part 7 they retcon Johnny's and Gyro's lipstick. It looks so bad on them.
>>
>>187144450
That last knuckle on the weird nail finger is meant to be extended more fully, so you're seeing more of Giorno's fingertip.
>>
>>187144472
His clothes turn orange during Baby Face.
I wish that was the default color though. It gives him a bit more resemblance to Dio
>>
>>187140936
You could also destroy Notorious BIG with your fists whole time is stopped since it wouldn’t be able to absorb you.
>>187141831
But you never actually moved while time was flowing, so your speed will register as 0.
>>
>>187144529
Because he could. Erased time saves him from a direct hit by SF later in the same fight, so on a holistic view I can only assume that Diavolo was taking time to enjoy his 'eternal climax.'
>>
>>187144529
It was fated to happen, he just erased the actual action
>>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Giogio. Best Gio of my heart
>>
File: 3accb7f.jpg (382 KB, 2005x1135)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>
>>187144601
Well, you can't divide by zero without getting WTF results like 1=2, so if you really change from one spot to another with zero elapsed time, it's more accurate to say that you didn't have a speed at all. Using newtonian physics (any maybe any physics) will fail us when trying to model The World because "moving in stopped time" just isnt applicable to our reality.
>>
>>187144639
I want Diavolo to eternally climax on my face
>>
>>187140758
Araki illustrates them, but other authors write them.
>>
File: 3826969.jpg (412 KB, 2828x2828)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
holy shit
based DP
>>
>>187144780
>>
>>187144746
where's secco
>>
>>187144785
i specifically meant the spin-offs written by araki that were shown in the pic
>>
File: ric.jpg (18 KB, 360x717)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>tfw /tv/ thread about Jojo is better than /a/ thread about Jojo
>>
>>187143965
>Shigechi
>villain
>>
>>187144513
I hope they remove Anasui lipstick or at least don't give him the faggot pink color

>>187144535
I want the same for part 8 too. Honestly, the only lipsticks I don't hate are the dark ones (Like Diavolo)
>>
So how did Joseph control his arm that was cut off at the end of part 2 in the Kars fight? It comes out of nowhere and not only grabs Kars but actually strangles him enough to be a nuisance, hamon can't do that so was it his stand? Stand weren't even a concept at the time so what the fuck?
>>
>>187144868
then stay there
>>
>>187144814
Abbacchio says this, but he pissed in giornos tea. hypocrite much?
>>
>>187119432
Isn't it bizarre?
>>
>>187144922
His wasn’t a sexual act
>>
File: 1532690324374.jpg (24 KB, 600x325)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>187144030
>>
>>187144802
Why does everything look better in anime fuck me i hate this place
>>
>>187144868
really? where?
>>
>>187144910
>t-then stay t-there
>>
>>187144897
Why the fuck are you reading JoJo if you hate male lipstick
>>
>>187144030
This is amazing
>>
>>187144868
>/tv/ thread is full of comfy discussion
>/v/ thread was full of partwars
makes you think
>>
>>187144897
You sound like an insecure wimp.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>187145076
But it hardly has lipstick outside of the covers
Unless you're a colorfag lol
>>
>>187145120
I want to pull Anasui’s hair and slap him around
>>
>>187145119
You sound like a fag
>>
>>187145195
That’s what an insecure wimp says to anyone who calls them out.
>>
>>187145118
>/v/ and /tv/ having jojo threads
>saw a jojo thread on /r9k/ one day
are the mods of those boards retarded or do /a/ mods suck?
>>
File: D2rzYwtW0AURpGW.jpg (93 KB, 533x796)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>187145076
Personally I only like dark lipsticks for males. At least it doesn't look so bad in manga format but in anime...
>>
>>187145230
Go put some lipstick on, fag-san
>>
>>187145236
i dont think there are mods on /v/ or /tv/
>>
>>187145377
I can feel your insecurity emanating from every post.
>>
File: 1438919978916.jpg (71 KB, 338x500)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>187127047
>this plan is brilliant, now Risotto will never know which one of us is actually him!
>>
File: 95fc83e.jpg (76 KB, 750x757)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
im not ready bros...
>>
Jolyne won't have green lipstick in the anime screencap this
>>
>>187145776
Good
>>
>>187140610
So luck
>>
File: 7222222222.jpg (72 KB, 600x700)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>187143460
>>187143520
>>187143744
>>187143870
>>187144088
>>187144449
>>187144529
You all are fucking idiots tbqh you don't actually understand how CK works at all. I will explain it to your little retarded brains:
When trish gets kidnapped CK just erased that segment of time because it was fated to happend, let's say that diavolo form timeline 1 kidnapps trish and escape from the elevadator, Diavolo from timeline 2 saw this using epitaph so he activates CK and erase that moment to achieve ultimate victory, the actions of diavolo from timeline 1 still happens but this time diavolo gets unnoticed by bruno because he didn't remember anything, and that's it, this is how CK works.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.