[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Candice_Catnipp.png (180 KB, 308x310)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
My wife Candice is going to be animated!
>>
who?
>>
Don't tell lies on the internet, anon.
>>
The hell she ain't
>>
>>185872640
I liked Liltotto the most
>>
Do you think they'll include the "you stink of semen" lines?
>>
>>185873661
Yes. Yumichika snark is top tier. Not to mention even fucking CHARLOTTE recognized Giselle(male) immediately.
>>
File: 1550700348904.png (127 KB, 400x521)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>185872640
who
from where
why should i care
>>
File: 246863.jpg (24 KB, 360x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>185872640
Candice is the type to collar you and step on your dick. Don't want.
>>
>>185872640
That looks like late-Bleach Kubo. Is it late-Bleach Kubo? I mean, I read the entirety of Bleach (god knows how I managed), but I can't for the life of me remember any single character introduced after the Aizen fight.
>>
File: d3z56bl0Cck.jpg (59 KB, 604x427)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I swear she looks 10 times better blond
>>
>>185873703
some groupie ho
bleach
you shouldn't
>>
>>185874167
Yes, it is. It's from that fake god thing squad. Also a trap.
>>
Why, WHY, honestly, would you even bother to animate the entire quincy arc. It's just so fucking slapdash. It's ramshackle, lopsided, halfassed. It's an unbalanced piece of dreck that drags on agonizingly through its most mind numbingly dull segments before rushing to a poorly thought out conclusion without any proper development or unification. The entire arc plays out like nothing more than a testbed for character designs from a tired artist running out of ideas without any real storyboarding or attempt to tie everything together into a cohesive narrative.
It's literal garbage and if the studios want to throw their money away on this sinking turd, well, more power to them. But don't come crawling back later asking "What went wrong??"
>>
>>185873841
Do want.
>>
>>185874275
I don't remember that at all, but I'll take your word for it.

So they're actually making more Bleach anime? I thought for sure they were never going back to that. Is the studio low on money or something? Is Bleach even still popular enough?
>>
>>185874319
>throw their money away

Let's be honest, it'll have about as high production values as Dragonball Super. Who's making it anyway?
>>
>>185874414
Yes. So did everyone else. No, but they'll do anything for a buck. No.
>>
>>185874414
Alshouth I confised things, and this one is not a trap, but they indeed have one at their pack.
>So they're actually making more Bleach anime?
Didn't bother to check the proofs so can't confirm.
>>
>>185874414
>So they're actually making more Bleach anime?
No. This is a circlejerk thread for people who never moved on.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.