[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



why
>>
>>181666812
>pray for us
>ok but change your ways first
>NO U PRAY FOR US RIGHT NOW
>no
>FUCKING ROBOT WE'RE GOING TO GRIND ALL YOU LOVE TO DUST
>>
File: 1404783157736.png (420 KB, 500x500)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>181667517
What's so bad about praying away them if they don't change their ways anyway? I get the basic idea of "they don't deserve it" as a primary reason, but outside of that, what's there to gain from not doing so? Do their souls go somewhere else if they're prayed away while they harbor bad feelings? Will they disrupt the pure souls if they are prayed away as they currently are?
Honestly, keeping them from what they desire is just making the ones sensei actually cares about suffer along the way. Or maybe it has something to do with a possible return of humanity, and if he prays away all the humans, then Flesh, spirit and bone can't come together to possibly form a new human?
>>
>>181667762

Enlightenment must be earned, maybe if sensei prays them away they would end up coming back eventually.
>>
>>181667853
I don't think it's that simple, or else he'd do that to them, and let them experience the fact that they have no way to stay that way, unless they change themselves.
>>
>>181668165
What if he's done that and they just never learn, the story has been going for who knows how many million years before the gems even appeared.
>>
>>181667517
won't they just leave the gems alone that way?
>>
>>181667762
I agree that Sensei doesn't really seem like the type to impose judgement like that on a group, even if the lunarians are supposed to be the dredges of humanity according to them.
There's probably some kind of nasty consequence to Sensei praying that would mean he can't or won't do it, since he's basically an invincible super robot this could include something like killing what little life remains on Earth for good. Short of getting the full answer, knowing when exactly the lunarians appeared vs when the gems appeared would give a big clue to what's going on.
>>
Where can I find translations for the series online that aren't dogshit?
>>
>>181670072
There is only one way
>>
>>181666812
if sensei is truly a machine and has some kind of programming then he is probably unable to pray for those unworthy of being purified
>>
>>181670072
https://readms.net/
>>
>>181670722
I don't see it on the list.
>>
>>181670909
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>181672701
Fuck you and fuck gems.
>>
File: 1523620913866.png (111 KB, 344x361)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>181672766
Hey. Don't be rude.
>>
>>
File: 1537468007741.png (107 KB, 443x477)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>181673385
>>
File: 1538117133234.png (229 KB, 500x650)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>181673385
D E L E T
>>
File: 1531741200631.jpg (69 KB, 475x492)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>181672766
>fuck gems
W-What did he mean by this?

>>181673385
Wew LAD
>>
File: I cast immolation.png (90 KB, 380x264)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
The suffering has to stop at some point, right?
>>
So given how often Sensei must have used parts of himself to destroy Lunarians, do you think he's forgotten anything major?
>>
File: DqXBQipWwAAgMAj.jpg (182 KB, 833x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>181674434
>>
>>181667517

Where in the manga is this "change your ways" speech mentioned? I don't really recall it
>>
vote for 宝石の国(houseki no kuni)
https://best100.animefestival.jp/
>>
>>181674747
It hasn't happened, the stated reason for Kongo's lack of prayer is a malfunction in his hot robot bod.
But since he's effectively just a hyper-advanced A.I., this "malfunction" could be interpretted as a logic-motivated deviation from his intended purpose. AKA he has come up with a reason to not pray for the Lunarians. This is the popular theory.
>>
>>181673385
>still up
Nice
>>
>>181674971
There's nothing lewd about that pic so it's fine.
>>
File: BuddhaTwang.jpg (33 KB, 140x158)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>181670152
I thought there were 8 ways?
>>
File: 1542551612236.gif (1.54 MB, 353x358)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
I want to die
>>
File: 1542506860178.png (1.12 MB, 700x866)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>181675789
Pray that you are not a gem and death will inevitabily come for you, imagine wanting to die and being unable to.
Also pray that when the moment comes, there will be not that many Lunarians
>>
>>181673385
Imagine inserting your dick inside phos's ass
lole
>>
>>181676304
big lole
>>
>>181673385
cute
>>
>>181674218
It will stop when you're dead, and then your loved ones suffer for you.
>>
File: bortreya.png (370 KB, 790x870)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>181667762
You do know Sensei is a robot who's programmed to pray away those that are worthy, right? It's literally not in his programming to pray for anything else.
>>181673385
Imagine the smell haha
>>
>>181667762
Plus you have to keep in mind that NOT praying them away now is literally just going to make their souls degenerate further due to boredom/desperation, I think it's not that Sensei won't pray for them, rather that he can't, he seems to have some weird rules set around what he can even say about it, we know as it is that he never actually even talked to the Lunarians even though they begged him to.
>>
File: cinna donates semen.jpg (561 KB, 1200x750)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>
File: bortzsha4.png (709 KB, 875x2382)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>181676994
Is it time again?
>>
>>181674434
It's hard to say, it may be just because he isn't absolutely whole that he can't do what he's supposed to, but as things are, even over thousands of years he's only lost the equivalent of a few shards, since the bits he throws are almost microscopic.

Also we don't know if he functions the same way as the gems as it is, or how closely he resembles them. All we really know is that he's basically unbreakable except by his own hand + that he still gets tired in the winter just like the gems do.

If he's anything like Phos in terms of inclusions though, he could potentially remember basically everything with how little he's lost.
>>
File: 1435139443085.png (35 KB, 224x187)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>181676993
What if this is all just a giant sick game by the creator of Sensei and those rules, hell, maybe he's even responsible for the division of humanity. Maybe it's all a giant experiment too.
>>
File: euclase_face_of_mercy.png (314 KB, 363x606)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>181674434
Huh? Sensei is not a gem and doesn't run on inclusions. Why are there suddenly so many idiots in these threads?
>>
File: cinna_kissu.png (124 KB, 500x431)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>181677062
do me now
>>
File: DtqPJTAU0AAmwbC.jpg (246 KB, 1200x849)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
Soon!
>>
>>181677176
Newfags + speedreaders who didn't even read the lore rants...
>>
File: smug_cinna.jpg (46 KB, 593x375)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>181677176
look at the filename
>>
File: bortzsha12.png (570 KB, 944x1616)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>181677225
>>
>>181677176
Threads have been growing progressively worse ever since the month we got no chapter. The mid-month threads especially so.
>>
Naaaa...
>>
File: getting hot in here.jpg (72 KB, 597x498)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>181677364
>>
>>181677453
Shut up, Nanachi
>>
File: bortzsha14.jpg (101 KB, 763x984)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>181677565
>>
>>181677453
Please kill this thread with your shitposting bunposter. We need you to save us.
>>
File: merged.jpg (2.41 MB, 3141x5237)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
>>181677605
>>
File: bortzsha10.png (464 KB, 1657x1425)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>181677797
If gems could have children how powerful would Bortz and Shinsha's child be?
>>
Post moonie fashion. I really like the clothing they give the gems.
>>
File: shiro.jpg (790 KB, 1920x1080)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
Question: do you think the lunarians are aware that Shiro has vanished into thin air? That he presumably passed on to the afterlife? If we assume that the Lunarians cannot monitor the events inside the school, and if we assume that they truly believe Sensei is a broken robot incapable of performing his job, it sounds logical to me that the lunarians are -not- aware of Shiro's fate. Aechma briefly mention dropping Shiro to "shake up" Sensei but he doesn't acknowledge that Shiro vanished, he dismisses it as another failure. If Shiro had achieved what the Lunarians have been seeking for thousands of years, surely it would hold Aechmea's attention. Now consider the following: Shiro is a being that is easy to capture. He divides into harmless balls of floof when defeated. The gems just need to prevent the little balls of floof from recombining and Shiro can be kept captive on Earth indefinitely. The Lunarians should be aware of that. So if the Lunarians can't see into the school, if all the only thing they are aware of is that they unleashed Shiro and he never came back, it sounds to me they believe Shiro was CAPTURED by the gems. From their point of view they would not assume that he has vanished, and nothing in their speech of behavior alludes that they are aware he vanished. In fact, the Lunarians might even have partially glimpsed at the Shiro Plushies made by Red Beryl, being held and carried by the gems, and they might have assumed that it was the captured Shiro, still on Earth!
>>
>>181677062
woah when did this ship come to be? I like it.
>>
File: 1520474962935.png (244 KB, 900x600)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>181677927
It is probably the case that the moonies can't move on until the find acceptance like Shiro did, but they don't know this.
>>
shinsha doesn't deserves bort
>>
File: bortzsha1.jpg (83 KB, 675x883)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>181678042
But Bortz is what he needs
>>
File: 1530021965899.jpg (176 KB, 1600x1400)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
I LOVE PHOS!!!
>>
>>181677920
Assuming he inherits both properties?
toxic and dense, likely to rival Kongo.
>>
>>181677920
It would be a stillbirth because of shinsha's dirty toxic womb
>>
File: bortzsha5.jpg (650 KB, 1280x2936)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>181678255
Assuming he also inherits Bortz's battle autism he'd literally be unstoppable
>>
File: 1540895755529.jpg (153 KB, 834x1387)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>181678255
>>
>>181678255
>likely to rival kongo
>bortshit fans are THIS delusional
>>
File: cinna_bort13.png (502 KB, 768x1024)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>181678375
A blessed child.
>>
File: bortzsha7.png (212 KB, 1000x1000)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>181678553
Literally Siddhartha.
Brb going for an 8 hour power nap
>>
File: moon ruti.jpg (102 KB, 1000x912)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>181677925
>>
>>181678525
Shinsha can probably already rival Kongo by shoving her toxic love juice down his throat and ears, since Kongo is said to be covered in a layer of indestructible armor but weak to breaking from the inside.
>>
>>181678644
Rutile seems like he would've loved that moon. His freak out seemed really out of character to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_9.jpg (144 KB, 1919x1079)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>181678644
Holy shit, my pants exploded
>>
>>181678718
A shame not being a gem means mercury does jack shit.
>>
>>181678803
shinbutt is such a toxic piece of shit that her poison transcends logic, if she had a cellphone and sent a text message it could probably poison someone to death
>>
>>181678525
It's a fairly reasonable assumption. The results would be unpredictable, but within a margin.
>>181678621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFa8STT7aOA
>>
File: DYV7Bn_U0AAFUOk.jpg (196 KB, 900x1200)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>
>>181678737
He freaked out because he “lost” Pad to moonfags and Pad got fixed without him doing anything.
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (108 KB, 443x550)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>181677253
>>
Remember when Phos was trying to find a way to contain Cinnabar's acid jizz? Neither does he
>>
File: 1524859919999.jpg (138 KB, 1200x1200)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>181681537
He gave up after realising Cinnabar was just being emo and didn't want his acid jizz contained in the first place.
>>
>>181681467
>>
File: smile.jpg (62 KB, 672x588)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Is there a good reason why this manga releases one 20-page chapter per month?
>>
File: 1534689516722.jpg (34 KB, 580x340)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>181681838
Ichikawa doesn't work on it full time, she also works as a designer for other stuff. It's probably a side-job for her, or at least she has other side jobs she works on aside from the manga. Also to maximise the suffering by stretching it out as long as possible.
>>
>>181668706
You might just be onto something
>>
>>181681618
I want pajamas like Phos' outfit, am I going to have to learn how to sew or does literally any place sell something similar?

Also have this if you want some Christmas spirit
>>181681858
>>
File: 1526779603143.jpg (198 KB, 650x919)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
It's time to post best gem again guys
>>
File: Spoiler Image (224 KB, 1100x776)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>181682054
They're all best gem
>>
Fuheh
>>
File: 1522698190570.jpg (90 KB, 464x463)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>181681974
>new manga chapters are released on the 25th
>christmas is december the 25th
Can't wait for Ichikawa to ruin christmas
>>
File: 1531985589629.jpg (1.52 MB, 1175x1464)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>181682158
There's clearly one who's better and they're a literal 10 out of 10
>>
File: doing the right thing.png (305 KB, 1171x827)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
So if Sensei isn't praying away the Lunarians because he's physically unable to do so with them as they are, then their and by extension Phos's plan cannot possibly succeed. Which means nothing that's happening is accomplishing a god damn thing.
Great. Good.
>>
>>181682446
Congratulations, now you are beginning to understand Buddhism
>>
>>181682446
The moonies almost certainly have a second plan, probably something to do with the slugs and human particle.
>>
>>181682293
Watch it be a Christmas special. They decorate a tree with bits of themselves, Antarc is alive, Cinnabar confesses to Phos, Sensei watches it all with a big, ear-to-ear smile, everybody just has such a great time and is so, so happy.
And it's all non-canon.
>>
File: 1540810625670.png (183 KB, 311x271)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>181682544
>all of it's non canon
The chapter ends with Phos waking up from her dream only to find the other gems had started killing the slugs as she slept.
>>
>>181682464
Fuck Buddhism, this sucks.

>>181682509
Good for them.
>>
File: 1453397160007.png (470 KB, 665x640)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>181666812

Sensei is broken. It's all there is too it. He has been running for too long and causing damage to himself to protect the gems.

The spirits just want to die, but Sensei won't help them. He is in the wrong. Grinding the gems to dust is a perfectly justifiable action.

The best solution is for Sensei to pray away the spirits and then kill himself. The gems as they are, are an abomination. The should be allowed to evolve themselves and create their own society and culture.
>>
File: 36 god damn chapters and.jpg (175 KB, 1120x1600)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Next chapter better be an Earth chapter. I need more Cinnabar. Do you think she's happy now, gemfriends? She's less alone.
>>
File: x8.jpg (357 KB, 1000x1440)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>181682446
>>181682684
Didin't he pray... or almost pray... some moonies away while he fell asleep for a second and entered auto mode in the >pic related first pages of chapter 7?
I think is a lot more an issue of will than a technical one, something related to the things he can't say in chapter 64 or something, I'm not sure.
>>
>>181682890
Some anons theorise that he can pray but doing so will have some form of negative impact on the gems as well, so he chooses not to.
>>
File: x19.jpg (430 KB, 1120x1600)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>181682890
If we can say that Shiro... prayed himself out of existence like in the manga, we could say assume that Sensei prayed in chapter 7 as the effect is kinda the same, even if maybe no real lunarian was freed in ch. 7
We can belive he is actually capable of pray at his current state, at least at the start of the manga and that there is something that is impeding him to do so, could be his programming or because of what >>181683024 this anon said while i writed this.
>>
File: 1440736797850.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>181682890

Yeah he did, but his mind is broken. Like a computer program that won't execute core functions due to an error in code.

This is only a personal hypothesis, but I believe Sensei misses humans and wants to bring them back. I think the reason he won't pray away the spirits is because he knows that once they are gone, humans will never return.

I also think that is why he created the gems in the image of humans and why the spirits keep destroying the gems. I believe the spirits want sensei to hate them so much he destroys them, but unfortunately sensei is a machine and cannot feel, so it's a pointless exercise (spirits can't process this).

This is another personal hypothesis, but I think the end of the manga/story will be the same ending as Blame. I think Phos will continue to assimilate things into her body including the slugs and the spirits (she already kind of has with the spirit eye and the slug shell), until she reaches a point where she becomes almost human. Then there will be a death and rebirth arc where phos 'dies' and is reborn as a real human and sensei realises she has become what he misses most and grants the spirits wish and everybody lives happily ever after.
>>
>>181683154
Sadly I'm not that optimistic to hope for a happy ending, i've thinked that before, and even in the end, even if the lunarians are purified and gone and all the gems brought back to life and returned to the earth, probably sensei will enter into permanent sleep because his job is done maybe Sensei is actually afraid of be left purposeless and turn off permanently or something? and the gems will be left alone without a purpose nor an objective in life, and having that existencial nightmere coupled with the fact that they are inmortal is a suffering so sweet Ichikawa would not resist to taste, so even if we are baited into the happiest ending possible, still can be turned into the worst in a single chapter with a timeskip where all the gems collapsed and are broken and stuff because of stress and depression. There's no escape to the suffering anon.
>>
>>181683588

It might go this way, but I think this is where Cinnabar will come in. Cinnabar has been grappling with loneliness and lack of purpose for who knows how long, and may help the gems.

I think Phos and Cinnabar are like the tao or dao. Both were lonely and lacked purpose and they tackled their problem in their own way. I believe in the end both phos and cinnabar will solve the main problem together, one way or another.
>>
Let's predict some despair, /jp/!
Let's see. Who's bellow 5 toughness? Cinnabar immediately comes to mind.
>>
File: 1532758059533.png (151 KB, 351x341)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>181684041
>/jp/
>>
File: DtqDZK5U0AE3HDZ.jpg (284 KB, 1760x998)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>Think of posting gem, post sensei instead.
Go
>>
File: 1542887801044.jpg (138 KB, 1915x1570)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>181683719
Yep, something like that sounds plausible and also have some sense, probably there will be hope in the end for suffering to leave place to some happiness in the end, that all we can expect from Ichikawa.
Fuck me, I've had to delete the post two times because I fuck them up while I write,I'm sleepy as fuck so I'm gone, nice chat anon, see ya tomorrow, hope the kind of effort post is noticed by compilanon, I want to take that job he said regarding simplifying buddhanon teachings
>>
Does anyone have some images I can read to get caught up on the current theories
>>
File: dia blush.png (2.31 MB, 1920x1080)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>181684073
fuck
>>
File: 1534026874653.jpg (228 KB, 1200x900)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
Rikooooo
odoite 'kanaideeeeee
>>
File: 1515545284556.jpg (1.43 MB, 3000x1345)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
I've completed my marathon rewatch. Here are my findings:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE PHOS!
Other than that, the lunarians didn't show up for a long time after Shiro. Something was definitely going on up there.
They DO have metal! The hammer, and several of Rutile's dissection tools are clearly made of iron or steel.
Obsidian is working on a large chunk of obsidian at her workstation, seems like there's a lot of it lying around. If they can smelt iron, they can melt sand into glass, giving them in almost infinite supply.
Cinnabar is somehow EVEN MORE tsundere that I remembered.
Clickity clack is extremely satisfying and missing from the manga, and the butts are greatly enhanced by three dee.
>>
>>181686553
They don't appear to use any fire around the place and the wood is too precious to burn, maybe Sensei just squeezes sand in his hands to make obsidian.
>>
>>181687624
>to make obsidian
Obsidian is a naturally occurring vulcanic substance, anon
It's the reason why Obsidian is a character
Not to mention that it wouldn't be particularly advised for some gems to come in contact with the temperatures needed to make proper metal tools
>>
>>181681838
To prolong the suffering.
>>
>>181688353
>Obsidian is a naturally occurring vulcanic substance, anon
>It's the reason why Obsidian is a character
No shit, I'm talking about how they could get more if they needed it.
>>
>>
>>181690413
Anon. Thread. Die. Let.
>>
File: 1539937115644.jpg (57 KB, 508x550)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>181690690
Senpai...
>>
File: fast phos.gif (1.87 MB, 758x720)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>181690413
>>
>>181690741
Chaika. Jadeposting. Yes!
>>
File: Rikiya_Koyama.png (151 KB, 216x341)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>181666812
screencap this
Rikiya will voice him if we get a second season
>>
what's the gem's jam if gem's jammed chem is gem schem to klemm jam on gem's brem?
>>
>>181678644
Rutile would have had a fucking field day on the moon. If only he hadn't tried to ask for Sensei's permission before going to the moon with Phos.
>>
>>181677927
>the moonies perspective is that they threw a killer dog down on the gems house, and the gems made it into their pets
this would honestly be funny and I can see it being important later.
>>
>>181678397
>>181678255
Which gems would have to mate to create the strongest gem?
>>
File: smugkissyphos.png (294 KB, 625x708)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>181692631
We already know the canon answer. Phos and Lapis.
>>
>>181681838
Ichikawa is a rock pervert irl who takes long walks and collects rocks to fantasize about them later, so she doesn't have much time to draw manga.
>>
>>181682293
Joke's on you, in my country christmas is on the 24'th, so Ichikawa can't ruin my christmas!
>>
File: 111101.jpg (186 KB, 1447x2048)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>181691368
That's an awful choice. Aechmea looks too young and not scruffy enough to have Koyama voice. If you want a generic veteran choice, pick Morikawa Toshiyuki.
>>
>>181683154
the gems were already in the image of humans though, Sensei just smoothened their edges.
Also, they're initially smooth when emerging from the cliff of beginnings, they only become jagged from the impact with the ground.
>>
File: houseki no guide test.gif (2.49 MB, 1062x461)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
>>181684249
The lore link.
>>
>>181686553
Of course they have metal, Phos' arms are gold and Shinsha's cum is mercury.
>>
File: 1509321885403.jpg (151 KB, 997x602)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>181693286
Also diamond.
>>
>>181673385
I want to lick it.
>>
File: shaggyface.jpg (54 KB, 612x612)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>181693565
>Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron
>>
File: smug padpaRADCHAD.jpg (62 KB, 671x633)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>there are people RIGHT NOW in this thread who haven't read the manga minimum ten times
newfags I swear
>>
I feel like it would be lame if Aechmea was telling the truth and Sensei isn't praying because he can't/is broken.
It would be interesting if he refused to out of a selfish reason - like maybe if he finally fulfills his purpose, he'll fall asleep permanently.
I think it's most likely that Lunarians can't move on until they've reached peace/enlightenment on their own though.
>>
>>181695240
I feel like it would be very un-Ichikawa like that Sensei is being "mind controlled" into not praying. Besides, we've seen him almost praying a few times, I don't think the author would bother to put those scenes in unless it meant that Sensei is refusing of his own volition.
>>
>>181695167
How drunk was the guy who came up with papradashaofasalt as a name for a rock?
>>
>>181695349
it means Lotus or something, no?
>>
>>181695349
>pronunciation: pahd pah rahd shah
that is like little baby. Try:
>Padparadscha Sapphire: pahd pah rahd shah sah pha ya
>>
>>181685140
Would Rutile and Bun get along? They're both quack docs with questinable morals.
>>
File: benitofeet.jpg (44 KB, 827x572)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>181695579
They're both trying to save their red haired lover, so probably.
>>
>>181695240
I wouldn't be that surprised at this point if Sensei never had the ability to pray to begin with. The lunarians have fundamentally misunderstood at least some aspects of Sensei, otherwise they would have tried something more effective than what they have been doing.
>>
>>181675789
Why does HnK get so much meme attention? I love it but it feels like 2011 never ended.
>>
>>181677128
What if Aechmea created Sensei
>>
>>181696615
95% chance Aechmea knew the Professor personally
>>
>>181696778
>>181696615
What if we read Buddhanons rants and it turned out he was right that the professor IS Aechmea?
>>
>>181697062
You mean
>Aechmea is the Professors bad karma, which was created because of the suffering the Professor will indirectly cause to the gems in the future by creating Sensei
Maitreya Phos when?
>>
I hope to see more of the gems fighting each other in the future. Give me more suffering to witness.
>>
>>181674218
>Ichikawa laughting
>>
>it's been one day and we're already at the stage where we're building a religion out of Buddhanon's posts where we try to interpret his writings faithfully and use them to predict future stuff
Utter state of this thread
>>
>>181679846
poor Rutile, on the moon they completed his work as if it were nothing
>>
>>181681838
suffering
>>
File: 1543016779356.png (785 KB, 702x904)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>181698738
>>
>>181693047
i think that would be too much for /a/ Assuming we will have season 2
>>
File: DfUxZ-dVAAE0fY9.jpg (74 KB, 600x800)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>181699040
>>
>>181699280
anon yellow is not a young girl
>>
>>181682697
shinsha is shit.
>>
File: 46592346_p0.jpg (501 KB, 598x1002)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>181699280
Imagine going back to school with Genki Phos
>>
>>181700128
imagine protecting Phos
>>
File: Spoiler Image (13 KB, 240x240)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Soon
>>
What would cuddling with Dia feel like?
I want to find out.
>>
>>181682697
She's stupid for not going to the moon and getting her poison fixed.
>>
File: 1540100132384.jpg (578 KB, 1500x1000)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>181701331
hard and cold
>>
>>181701424
She'd probably feel something hard from me poking her if we cuddled.
>>
File: 1538739096376.gif (1.82 MB, 320x240)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>181699845
>>
>>181700285
imagine breaking Phos
>>
File: 1543099645167.png (875 KB, 719x677)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
Please lets not make reading buddhanon rants a requisite for posting in these threads. Im ok with them but im also not interested in them, especially if they are spoilery.
>>
File: vd18zuz72cw11.jpg (63 KB, 543x768)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>181700490
Fatefags why.
>>
>>181701331
All the gems would feel hard and cold apart from Phos who would feel hard and warm.
>>
>>181701844
Then don't engage in any conversations that are using them as required knowledge.
>>
A question i have about this series. Sorry for those that will get butthurt. But which one came first? Steven Universe or This? I looked up that the manga started around 2012 or something. Whille Steven universe started in 2013. So. This one came first and the people behind Steven Universe copied this. Because To me it just SCREAMS that it was copied. Gets protecting the world, from gems that come from the SKY. That are now trying to take away that ONE person, Steven, which is the Monk in the manga anime. Not read it yet, Just watched the anime. So. No hate. Just need info. Btw, i dont like Steven universe. its shit. THis one is more interesting. Since there is some serious growth and interesting stuff going on. The gems, the organic and the... whatever those that come from the tear in space are called.
>>
>>181701948
That was my first post ever on this thread.
>>
>>181701844
Just finish the manga and read them before posting.
>>
>>181701824
And then raping Phos!
>>
>>181701964
This came first and Ichikawa has had a rough idea of it since she was in high school, I doubt SU copied this because it must have being worked on when Hnk began serialization
>>
>>181702173
shut up rapeanon
>>
>>181701921
>Phos who would feel hard and warm
Why? She is not any different from others. On physical level.
>>
>>181702554
I actually just got caught up with the manga and started posting here today. It looks like someone here shares the same desire as me though. It's understandable, just look at >>181673385
>>
>>181701964
They are nothing alike so they aren't copies of each other.
>>
>>181702619
The gold would be warmer and it runs through his entire body
>>
>>181702140
Manga finished, but I wont read them.
>>
From this point on, reading all of Buddhanons rants are a requirement for posting in these threads. If you can't take the time to understand the literary symbolism and meaning, then you can't properly or meaningfully contribute to any discussion about the series.
>>
>>181702619
Ever tried to bend a spoon over and over? It heats up like crazy. Now remember how many different ways Phos bends his gold, which runs through his entire body.
>>
>>181701964
Read the manga, once you do, you'll figure out they're two completely different series.
>>
>>181701964
They're fundamentally pretty different in tone and style despite having some aspects of the setting be the same, it's likely that neither one is copying off the other.
>>
File: alloyphos.png (1.19 MB, 846x1195)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>181702815
I'm not saying everyone should read them if they don't want to, but I've noticed that I'm definitely posting under the assumption that everyone has read them, which might not actually be a good thing.
>>
>>181702815
I hope you are joking. Not that anyone can stop me from posting anyways.
>>
>>181702815
This. If you don't have the mental capacity to read through all of his rants and understand what is going on behind the scenes, then you really shouldn't be posting.
>>
>>181702666
i believe you Satan
>>
What are the chances next chapter will feature the earth gems and have an update on how Yellow and Padpa are doing?
>>
>>181703134
Surely it would be about Red Alex first?
>>
new manga reader here, is Sensen able to hear the ice flotes?
>>
>>181703433
refer to this for lore: >>181693242
>>
>>181703516
Im starting to regret the existence of buddhanon.
>>
>>181703552
Buddhanon did something like 70% of compilanon's pics. Don't make it like everything you don't like is his fault.
>>
>>181703617
You are right, I was wrong.
Im starting to regret the existence of buddhanon rants fanboys.

There it is. Buddhanon was pretty cool himself.
>>
>>181703644
Why are you regretting the fact that your questions have answers and are easy to find?
>>
>>181703687
Because it turns into a preacher and his followers. The threads already went bad when they started naming anons and discussing about who was a slut or not. I guess it makes sense, there isnt much to discuss so anons get bored during the wait and start with that shit. But if every question asked is just going to be about one of buddhanon rants, then, yeah, thats pretty lame.

>inb4 leave this thread then
I still like Houseki and im free to shit on what I consider is shit.
>>
>>181703783
I just believe that having a place where people can find information is better than repeating the same thing all the time. And if you don't find the threads fun, it's a shame, but I do.
>>
>>181703783
If you ask something that hasn't already been answered, we'll answer by ourselves.
>>
>>181704115
You both completely assume everything buddhanon said its the ultimate answer, see what I mean?
>>
>>181703783
If you ask something that is already answered, then you will get a response containing one of Buddhanons rants. That's why you should read them, so that you don't ask stupid questions.
>>
>>181703433
Real answer: We don't know. He might be able to, considering that he told Phos that the ice floes just reflect your inner thoughts. Everyone else only hears a voice like thing, but can't make out the words, so if Sensei knows that they reflect thoughts, then maybe he can hear them too.
There's also the whole deal about him calling them "sinners".
>>
>>181704208
Then why don't you question them yourself? Say why you disagree with the rants, it has already been done multiple time, and even some of them are in the compilations.
>>
>>181704208
No, but it's a fairly qualified answer, and if you think it's wrong then please do explain why, because we might be able to use your input for something. I've several times done something similar, and it made for good discussion.
>>
>>181704391
>>181704305
But it ends up being as annoying. Every thinking about the series you make it on reference to buddhanon rants. You are creating a fucking wiki/bible and those are boring, or at least, they shouldnt be refered as something mandatory to read. Stop the fanwanking.
>>
>>181678032
Seems legit, acceptance is a pivotal part of many eastern philosophies, especially daoism
>>
Since the snails are starting to incorporate gem dust into their bodies and it gets passed onto the next generation, does that mean a snail could eat Phos whole, and then a fleshy snail-Phos would be born as its offspring? Since inclusions don't seem to mind getting eaten, and all.
>>
>>181704502
That's a very stupid reasoning, and the fact that you believe that is a proof that you're a newfag that has never been in a single thread before. We questioned buddhanon's rants several times, and answered without using his arguments, you just have to read a few rants to notice that some of them aren't even made by him.
>>
> a human being is mostly water
> a human particle must be the same
> Aqueous composition of the Admirabilis, the meat
> aqueous composition of the Lunarians, the soul
> aqueous composition of a gem, the bone
i'm scared
>>
Can we just talk about sex with gems instead? Which one do you anons want to do the most?
>>
>>181704590
Since the snails are starting to incorporate gem dust into their bodies, does that mean they are becoming 2/3 ningen?
>>
>>181704620
I want to do all of them, but if I had to pick a favorite it would have to be Phos. Any iteration. If it's genki Phos she would be adorable and cuddleable and easy to pressure into kinky shit and if it's depressed Phos she would be indifferent to you fucking her any way you please in front of the other gems. Especially her gold. If it's Laphos she can become gemdom and capture you with her gold and massage you everywhere until you cum.
>>
>>181704620
Is fucking Shiro an option? He is the only character with a canon butthole afterall
>>
>>181704599
Im most likely one of the first anons to ever participate in hnk threads so dont try that shit with me. You also dont understand what I mean or im awful at explaining myself, because your reply is exactly the kind of shit im saying I dont like. You make it a need to read those rants. Its not about agreeing or not with them, it never was. But whatever, I give up, do your thing ill try my best to ignore you.
>>
>>181704502
You missed something important here, newfag. The compilanon's pics aren't made for buddhanon's beautiful ass, they are made for lore and theory rants. I assume you didn't even open the link to notice that like half of the album is for theories made by different anons, and some compilations like pic related aren't written by buddhanon, not even a word.
>>
>>181704620
Alex, the one with a confirmed pussy.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.86 MB, 1447x2047)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>181704620
Houseki has given me an androgy fetish. I am now gay for the rocks.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (74 KB, 600x600)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>181704878
>>
File: yayphostransparent.gif (1.31 MB, 614x720)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>181704754
I made that!
>>
File: 1540392382235.jpg (556 KB, 1653x1417)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>181704620
Genki phos
>>
Even if gems don't have proper equipment down there, you could probably chisel a hole and fuck it. Would be nice, smooth, and pleasurable, especially if lubed up.
>>
>>181704958
Even without a hole they would still be smooth and pleasurable to touch I think. I would love to rub my body against all of them.
>>
>>181704994
I wonder what their hair feels like.
>>
>>181705072
Like jelly! I want to eat Phos' squishy hair!
>>
>>181704620
Dia. I would do all manner of lewd things to her. I'd even hold her hand.
>>
>>181705072
I have given this a lot of thought and I have determined that it is impossible to conceive what their hair feels like. Touching it would probably cause your brain to short circuit. I also like to think that it's like jelly and smells really good
>>
>>181705137
>>181705109
>Phos jelly hair smells like MINT
>>
Dia's rainbow hair is the best.
>>
>>181704816
If lunarians started rubbing one of those massage tools they used on Phos on a gems crotch, would they feel something?
>>
>>181705304
If I fucked her hard would her hair turn completely red?
>>
>>181705411
She would grow a gemdick.
>>
>>181704754
I just checked, and Buddhanon made seven out of seventeen of the posts or something, so it's closer to 40% him.
>>
File: yellows gay microdick.png (2.21 MB, 1536x2048)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>181705345
>not small
anon from yesterday confirmed that Yellow has a microdick.
>>
File: disgustedphos3.png (345 KB, 473x466)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>181705304
>>181705345
You can't post these vile images on 4channel, what will the advertisers think
>>
>>181705633
>gemposters are wristlet twinks
>>
File: Webp.net-gifmaker (15).gif (2.36 MB, 863x847)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB GIF
>>181705754
Isn't that a girls hand?
>>
>>181705579
>OMG GUYS STOP PRAISING BUDDHANON WITH YOUR FUCKING LORE LINK
>he made 40%
based shitposter
>>
>>181705633
Cute hand anon
>>
>>181706003
Im gonna be extremely humble right now and assume Im bad at explaining myself, because what you say has nothing to do with my complains about the rants besides calling you fanwankers.

Anyways, really, dont take it as an attack, fighting over 4chan(nel) its a chore at best. But im still not gonna read the rants. Its not about whether they are right or not and its not about who made them. Its about anons considering its mandatory to read them and that every discussion must be in reference to whats posted in there.
>>
>>181706333
We want people to read them to not repeat the same topics again and again
>>
>>181706433
Guess I can sorta guess your general idea, but I think topics being repeated shouldnt be a problem as long as it means there is new fans joining the threads and willing to discuss the series. Its okay to repeat ideas instead of just pointing them to the Big Book Of Truth.

Plus (unrelated, but still), naming anons its cancer. Or better said, it was okay with buddhanon, but when it turns into a tripfags without trips club then yeah, cancer. Though I also, as I said, understand thats what happens when the anons are old and there is nothing new to discuss. I have seen some terrible threads.
>>
File: suspiciousakko.gif (1.35 MB, 500x500)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>181705915
anon I do not know how to tell the difference between hands....
>>181706333
If you ask a question that has been answered in the lore link, we'll link it. Buddhanon has written some of it, although the majority is made by different anons, so it's not a matter of "worship" it's a matter of convenience.
The compilations have very in-depth analysis of a lot of aspects about the manga, and so it's pointless to reiterate the stuff written in them, in an inferiour way.
If you don't want to read them, then you won't get the answer.
If you ask a question that hasn't been answered in the lore link then we'll actually have a discussion and maybe even add it to the lore link. That's how almost all of those things were made anyway, during a discussion between a couple of anons.
>>181706433
This.
>>
>>181706596
Well, I completely disagree with that system. I havent made any questions because as I said Im probably the oldest anon hereand because its been said the rants have spoilers, even worse but if an anon comes and asks something im interested in answering im gonna reply on my own, it doesnt matter if it is a repeated question.

You do your thing, no hard feelings.
>>
>>181706574
honestly the only reason why I can identify some of the anons in these threads is because of the sheer amount of time I spend posting in them. It's not only buddhanon, there are like ten other anons I can often recognise because of writing style habits, file name habits, the actual stuff they write about, and so on. That being said, they aren't avatarfagging, it just so happens that you start to notice these things.
>>181705915
Girls do not post on the Yotsuba Channel.
>>
>>181705633
>thinkpad
so how long's it been since you last talked to a real person?
>>
Will we get the snail shoah in the coming chapters?
>>
File: 1541567197403.jpg (422 KB, 1860x2048)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>181706762
Maybe he is working and was provided with one.
Why he would be shitposting in working hours I do not know
>>
>>181706850
I think one of the other gems might attempt it
>>
File: FashionAlex.jpg (19 KB, 359x604)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>181706732
Based
>>
>>181706948
I shitpost during work all the time.
>>
>>181681916
Wait, Ichikawa worked on Pokemans? Seriously? What did she design?
>>
File: srsly ichikawa.png (36 KB, 176x243)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>181706762
there's nothing (0) wrong with a thinkpad.
>>
First guns and boats, now Japan is making me want to fuck rocks?
Rocks!?
>>
>>181707490
http://golochan.hatenablog.jp/entry/2017/12/18/191209
We don't know, but some people speculated here, and I think they're right.
>>
>>181704606
what are you implying?
>>
>>181707490
>>181707735
pic related is another possibility, it's even a rock type
>>
>>181708066
Antarc was used in the preparation of the human particle, homemade recipe
>>
File: 1200px-793Nihilego.png (623 KB, 1200x1200)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>181708503
forgot
>>
>>181707735
Can't read moonrunes and autotranslations suck, but I can see her having designed some of the UBs. Actually, the androgynous pink guy might be hers too, if she designed any of the human characters. He kind of has the right face.
>>
>>181708544
Ah, the brainwash-via-pleasure monster, of course.
>>
>>181706707
Have you only watched the anime? Because that's the only way that there would be spoilers.
>>
File: file.png (512 KB, 811x1200)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>181710120
please to stop this, Dia is not such a kinky boy.
>>
>>181708512
If that means Antarc has a chance of coming back, I'll believe it
>>
File: DSJBRoeUQAABZ-a.jpg orig.jpg (550 KB, 1613x2048)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
Do you think Bort feels guilty whenever gems are taken? After all, he's the strongest gem. Several times in the series, he's swooped in at the nick of time to save gems from Lunarians. But obviously he can't do that every single time. Does it ever weigh on him or is he not that type of person?
>>
>>181710372
Antarc came back a long time ago it's in Phos's eye
>>
>>181710315
>boy
Are you looking at the same image as me? I don't see a boy there.
>>
>>181710417
He probably understands full well that no power is perfect. Sensei is even more powerful, and yet gems still get taken. Bort surely doesn't see himself most culpable, but it's surely a driving factor in his pursuit of strength.
>>
>>181710417
Probably, Bort wouldn't try as hard or be so serious about it if the responsibility didn't weigh down on him. The same desire to protect everyone also likely explains how he treats Dia, even if Dia doesn't like it.

>>181710491
How about in a form where Antarc can tell Phos to stop being a dummy?
>>
I want to see a full-blown gem civil war in the future.
>>
>>181710417
Probably, considering his reaction whenever someone has been taken. His mistreatment of Dia also stems from him wanting to protect him.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (198 KB, 1100x1500)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>181710782
Zombie moon gems vs earth gems
>>
>>181712582
>not zombie moon gems vs enraged earth gems vs Phos and the last slugs
>>
>>181712666
>moonies vs. zombie moon gems vs. enraged earth gems vs. phos and slugs, featuring neutral Sensei
>>
File: 1525022716100.png (786 KB, 620x877)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>181712666
>>181712804
I wonder if we'll get to see any Aculeatus-tier slugs if we do get a sea arc with more of a combat focus than the moon. I wonder if Acul could beat Bortz? For that matter if the earth gems do get involved with the sea arc I wonder if shinsha will be able to participate or have to be left behind.
>>
>>181712924
If there is a sea arc, the story would still probably be centered around the island anyway since that's the only place that lunarians consistently show up, and the slugs also seem to have a goal of getting the rest of their species off the moon. It depends what role and what form Phos takes at that point, I like the idea that Phos becomes a Sensei like figure to the slugs but she doesn't really have the necessary wisdom or strength to take on that role yet.
>>
>>181712924
Bortz always had two strong points: semi-ranged attacks and that he doesn't break.
Now the first is gone while an Aculeatus-like slug would still be able to tentacle rape him. Plus the giant form can dissolve gems
>>
>>181714406
And Bortz was also one of only two gems who could swim because of his long hair. After his haircut only Phos, and possibly Shinsha can do it. All the others are stuck walking on the seafloor and jumping.
The ocean is an almost ideal fortress. It's vast, trackless, the lunarians can't go into water, and maybe can't even see through it from the surface, and the gems are slowed, weakened, and eventually rendered unable to move by the darkness.
>>
>>181714610
I want to cut off a gem's head and throw it in the ocean to sink. They can spend eternity in the dark abyss and despair.
>>
>>181714610
>Bortz can swim because his hair
what?
>>
>>181714610
That sure helped the slugs when they were utterly defeated and completely deported en masse by the Lunarians
>>
File: DRAUrXvUEAA2g_o.jpg orig.jpg (302 KB, 2217x3838)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>181715056
Seriously though, how did they manage that?
>>
I hope Rutile doesn't hate Phos now. Their relationship early on was sweet, Rutile really tried to look after Phos.
>>
>>181716005
Rutile only knows hate now
>>
File: 1541635700256.jpg (40 KB, 1038x576)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>181716005
I hope so too. Phos's relations with the few other gems he was somewhat close too were cute. Now Rutile probably hates him, Bortz doesn't even see him as a person, Antarc is dead and may or may not hate him if he wasnt, Craig is a slut, Ghost is double dead, Pads is half dead and Dia will probably end up turning on him over slug genocide related drama.
>>
>>181716131
Well at least Sensei will always love Phos...though now Phos hates Sensei, or at least sees Sensei as an unfeeling thing and is willing to break him if necessary.
>>
File: 1525604718276.png (357 KB, 680x709)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>181716286
I get the feeling Phos will eventually come to realise Sensei's love again, but only at the last moment before Sensei breaks/dies/ceases to function.
>>
>>181716366
needs more suffering
It will happen as Phos breaks/kills Sensei
>>
>>181716366
What if the Lunarians or Phos somehow kill Adamant - maybe in the hope of 'fixing' him or forcing him to pray - only to realize after that the only thing preventing the Lunarians from passing on was themselves not reaching enlightenment?
>>
File: bortz_swim.webm (1.49 MB, 852x480)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB WEBM
>>181714784
>>
File: 1540518441773.png (381 KB, 816x551)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>181716917
I love the fact that Bortz put jellyfishes in his hair to light his way, it look cute as hell and his motto of efficiency avobe all is still there, but fuck, that's cute.
>>
>>181673385
>no smell or taste
>at all
What's the point?
>>
>>181717256
He also secretly likes caring for the jellyfish so I'm sure he enjoys having them in his hair
>>
File: boredphos5.png (68 KB, 200x200)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>181673385
>phos gembutt-hole post still up
>24 hours
never change jannies
>>
>>181716131
Phos probably won't try to kill the slugs. I think everyone else besides Dia and Phos would want to do it.
>>
>>181717488
Phos may end up alone for maximum suffering, but if not I can imagine the only gems that would stay by his side and not genocide slugs would be Dia and possibly Pads.
>>
>>181716917
Christmas Bortz
>>
Complete buddhism-brainlet here, is really interesting comparing buddhanon's breakdown with more Western philosophies. If you look at the series from a generalised existantialist perspective pretty much everyone is fucked bar Phos. Lots of cross-over in terms of thought but really differing "endings".

[Spoiler]I want to hold hands with Lapis[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1542548601760.gif (2.6 MB, 644x900)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB GIF
>>181718256
>>
File: Spoiler Image (458 KB, 800x1200)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>181718296
Apparently all-round brainlet as well. Can I just say it's an open secret?
>>
>>181718368
>that hair is gone forever
Fuck shitsha
>>
File: 1538747287239.jpg (239 KB, 1500x1600)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>181718389
nothing to be ashamed of anon
>>
File: 1531437050947.jpg (64 KB, 1191x670)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>181718389
Don't worry anon, we are all Baka's here.
>>
>>181718256
>>181718368
>Ichikawa has already ruined Christmas
>>
File: DbJh1-BUwAEn3uG.jpg orig.jpg (1.05 MB, 2480x3507)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
post cute coupl - I mean, partners
>>
>>181719392
>>
File: 1539794038265.jpg (78 KB, 709x736)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>181719392
>>
File: yellow_smile.png (128 KB, 246x387)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>181699800
He's crossdressing and not acting his age so he'll attract more gems to stay with him through his lonely nights
>>
>>181705345
Based penisposter
>>
File: bortz_jellyfish1.jpg (348 KB, 768x1024)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>181714610
Have you not seen how high and far Bortz can jump? I doubt having long hair is a prereq for knowing how to navigate the waters for him
>>181717256
I am here to jellyfishpost
>>
>>181720097
The gems literally sink like stones. Bort's long hair let him octopus his way around, without them he swims about as well as you're expect a solid stone statue.
He could still move pretty damn fast because of that weight and his smooth, hydrodynamic shape, but only within a certain bound of the seafloor. An admiriabilis is like a fighterjet compared to him.
>>
>>181719480
dead couple
>>
>>181720456
Just like Phos and Shinsha
>>
File: DdgBJw9VwAArwIB.png orig.png (984 KB, 1400x1348)
984 KB
984 KB PNG
>>181720456
>>181720518
>tfw almost every partnership has broken up except Hemi/Melon, Euc/Jade, and Peri/Sphene
>>
File: bortz_jellyfish2.jpg (487 KB, 676x1200)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>181720370
>let him octopus his way around
You do know there aren't any/enough inclusions in the hair that can let Bortz (or any gem) move it right? Meaning that they can't exert any force to propel Bortz forward. Even with hair Bortz would still be a worse swimmer than the snails, obviously.
The point of contention is that hair is irrelevant (or at best marginal) to how well Bortz can swim.
>>
>>181720662
His hair is a fin, a large flat surface lets you glide in the water, and he can at the least undulate his head to swim like a snake. It gives him buoyancy.
>>
File: IMG_20181207_012923.jpg (164 KB, 907x1200)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
This thread literally start with a picture of our future prince (deal with it, you filthy moonie.), but i see no pictures of the royal couple... Shameful...
>>
File: hair_fight_intermission.jpg (936 KB, 800x1600)
936 KB
936 KB JPG
>>181721228
So completely unlike an octopus.
>it gives him buoyancy
Buoyant force is proportional to the volume of the water the hair occupies. Because of how thin his hair is, the volume it occupies is minimal. Unless the hair so much less dense than Bortz itself that it compensates for this fact, it will have at most a marginal impact on Bortz's swimming ability.
>large flat surface lets you glide in the water
Yeah if Bortz literally rides on his hair (which he doesn't, btw). Strictly speaking the buoyant force will act differently point-wise on Bortz's hair; a much greater buoyant effect takes place at the tip of the hair than at the root, and this causes a net torque on Bortz. Given that the work done by the total buoyant force is fixed at each depth below sea level (conservation of energy), the energy for lift generated by the buoyant force is sapped away by the rotational energy due to the torque. In other words, there is much less lift generated by Bortz's hair at any given moment than you think.
>at the least undulate his head
Yes, but think about the length of the moment arm, namely the length of Bortz's neck. The amplitude of the hair's oscillation/undulation is proportional to this moment arm, and hence so is the energy generated for forward motion (I'm being generous here since some of that energy will go into changing Bortz's direction of motion). Unless Bortz is a giraffe (he isn't, btw) this is, again, marginal at best.
>>
>>181667762

that is his imperative
>>
>>181721675
>bouyancy
You're too hung up on that word.
The hair could act like a hydrofoil, and even without that it's a still able to drag like a parafoil, slowing falling while not reducing forward momentum.
>>
>>181721599
Am I the only one unsettled by how the Lunarian prince seduced that gem?
>>
>yfw you will never have a gemfu to spoon feeding you ice cream
>>
File: bortz_sad.png (211 KB, 924x828)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>181722137
>You're too hung up on that word.
How exactly do you think hydrofoils work, hun? The lift coming from the forward motion is literally due to Bernoulli's principle, i.e. the same principle by which buoyancy arises. Just because you shift goalpost by using another word doesn't mean it makes whatever I said the least bit irrelevant.
>>181722201
>seduced
Groomed*
>>
>>181722201
I absolutely believe you're not the only one. But i don't share the same feelings cuz i'm sucker for romance in non-shoujo/romance mangas.
>>
File: r18-1.png (398 KB, 874x571)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>181722244
>Seduced
>Groomed
Fell for*

are you guys sure it wasn't the other way around?
>>
>>181722201
Aechmea just oozes sleeze to me for some reason. He seems too well composed and too helpful, plus all of the Karen-Ghost eye stuff. Even in a purely positive situation he actively destroyed the only thing left of Ghost for the sake of getting a gf.
>>
>>181722520
I wonder what he did with the ghost eye parts for that matter. Did he hand them over to Barbatos or did he not even bother because the whole gem restoration was a scam from the beggining?
>>
File: dia_sees_bortz's_peepee.png (720 KB, 1120x1600)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
>>181722480
>fell for
That act is part of the grooming procedure. Trust me I've groomed quite a few straight guys into sleeping with me back in uni
>>
>>181722616
I'm impressed and scared at the same time. You have my respect.how and why you did that? I'm curious now.

But i'll keep shipping Cairnmea no matter what.
>>
>>181722244
>The lift coming from the forward motion is literally due to Bernoulli's principle
Incorrect, it's from deflection of flow by an angled surface and drag in the vertical plane.
>>
I dunno, I like the idea that Achemea legitimately fell for Cairn and there's no manipulation or plan behind it, but his natural scumminess is still going to fuck Cairn up and ruin everything.
>>
>>181722567
Potential zombie Ghost soon? That'd likely give us PTSD Craig and Phos.
>>
File: 1542422639423.png (854 KB, 1446x531)
854 KB
854 KB PNG
Anons I don't understand. Why do I love this rock so much? I've never felt anything like this before and I just want to hug him and protect him. She's just so cute! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!
>>
>>181722837
>drag in the vertical plane.
Yikes... Take your time anon.
>>
>>181723002
Do you not know what drag is? It's a vector.
A flat horizontal surface generates upward drag.
>>
File: IMG_20181207_012615-1.jpg (96 KB, 381x330)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>181722875
I have basically the same view. I just don't try to think about the bad things that will come from that (and it will). I suffered too much with this manga, cairnmea makes the pain more barable to me (Even tho it wasn't able to ease the admirabilis genocide punch).
>>
File: bortz_dia_sleep1.png (634 KB, 768x1024)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>181722785
>how
Tell them things girls wouldn't/would be too shy to tell them.
>why
I'm gay.
>>
>>181712582
Bortz ain't shit without the hair.
>>
>>181723042

>it's a vector
Jesus Christ. Drag is a dissipative term in the equations of motion;it's by definition a scalar since it comes from a Lagrangian.
>A flat horizontal surface generates upward drag.
It doesn't. Laminar flows in a uniform medium with symmetric boundary conditions generates symmetric flows and hence NO lift. Try actually understand what lift and Bernuolli's principle is before posting please.
>>
File: 1543028616804.jpg (61 KB, 481x702)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>ok so apparently there will be a time skip somewhere in the series, might be one of those usual 5-ish year long "growing up" intermissions
>"I've been on winter duty for 100 years now"
>>
File: 1542732008615.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>181723478
100 years are like a blink in an eternity of suffering
>>
File: 1542944489182.jpg (154 KB, 1000x1000)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>181723478
And don't forget
>>
>>181723259
I don't think thats grooming. You're basically saying that you can do things that most girls are too shy to do or speak. If i were a man i would probably accept it. It's a reasonable deal if i was the top.

And i think you're right, there are so things i'm very shy about.
>>
File: bortz_suited.jpg (229 KB, 1024x768)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>181724228
>I don't think thats grooming
Girl you don't even think what Aechmea did was grooming
>>
>>181724486
I think cairnmea is cute, but i can't deny the it's kinda suspicious.maybe i have some kind of guilty pleasure?


They way you said make it looks like you offered a option to them. Or putting a very bad light on it, you induced them to believe it was a good option... Okay. I don't know anything anymore... Send help.
>>
>>181724744
Sorry for the typos, i'm phoneposting at the moment.
>>
File: bortz_thighs.jpg (3.53 MB, 2383x1864)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB JPG
>>181724744
I was just addressing the complimenting part. Of course I did other things like bring them to parties and getting them smashed before they smash me, among other things.
Anyways before the thread gets derailed, I'll say that my opinion on the whole Cairngorm x Aechmea thing is just that, an opinion. I remember there was a post listing all the sociopathic things he did which supports my grooming claim but I'm too hungry and tired to dig it up.
>>
File: just a little bit.jpg (191 KB, 500x567)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>should be working on those requests from a couple weeks ago
>instead decide to make this for no reason

sorry requesters
>>
>>181725104
don't apologise. it's beauitidul. you're beautioful
>>
File: file.png (419 KB, 500x567)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>181725104
>>
File: Dl8JnW3V4AA2yWp.png (1.92 MB, 1154x1655)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>It's a Bort day
Post happy Bort
>>
File: small smile.png (311 KB, 626x375)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>181725915
kay
>>
File: 1535977345860.jpg (210 KB, 909x494)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>
File: bortile1.jpg (96 KB, 1024x774)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>181725915
Everyday is Bortz day
>>
File: 71758299_p1_master1200.jpg (236 KB, 849x1200)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>181725915
>>
File: bortz_makes_zircum.png (246 KB, 635x906)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>181726033
Tasteful bulge
>>
File: 1514092273573.jpg (145 KB, 980x811)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>181726056
I know you want it anon, don't lie to me.
>>
File: bortz_sinks_his_8_ball.jpg (310 KB, 768x1024)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>181726112
Imagine Bortz massaging your prostate haha
>>
File: 1540518206711.png (135 KB, 465x323)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>181726175
Imagine cuddling with Bortz with his guard down, after you had the roughest sex imaginable
>>
File: bortz_bunny1.png (566 KB, 868x1228)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
>>181726394
Would Bortz be the small spoon or the big spoon? I think he secretly wants to be the small spoon
>>
>>181723365
I don't give a damn, because I'm right.
Push a flat plastic lid underwater, it resists downward force while smoothly sliding sideways.
>>
>>181726596
Take your time.
>>
File: 1541565411120.jpg (107 KB, 850x580)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>181726512
Imo it would depend how it was the action, but I stand by the idea of being the small
>>
>>181723478
Time has zero meaning in the series, much like every time an author dabbles with long time scale beings.
Everyone acts like humans who lived a few decades while narrative is contradicting the characters.
>>
>>181726637
I deny the relevance of your response. You have yet to address my actual argument, instead choosing instead to create a strawman position you can easily defeat.
I don't care about proper terminology, I'm describing a physical event. A long flat object, given sufficient rigidity, glides through the water, resisting force in one axis while allowing it in all others.
Given both my own personal experience with such objects, and numerous examples of aquatic and semiaquatic animals with fins and other similar structures, I've concluded that Bortz' hair is a legitimate aid to underwater locomotion, and it's loss a severe diminishing of his submerged battle potential.
>>
>>181726734
>Bortz will never lecture you all night long on proper technique until you reach maximum sexual efficiency
>>
>>181726904
Take your time (Hint: take fluid mechanics).
>>
>>181726962
I'm glad you agree with me. I accept your concession.
>>
>>181727086
>he can't read either
And now it all makes sense.
>>
File: 1537141477237.gif (690 KB, 500x500)
690 KB
690 KB GIF
Autists are being autistic. This is now a Phos thread.
>>
File: 1529216700690.jpg (1.78 MB, 2000x1600)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>
File: 1536926222732.jpg (165 KB, 831x866)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>
>>181727118
I know, what's up with that guy? Just babbling about physics for no reason. Who gives a fuck? I'm glad he gave up.
>>
File: bortz_dia_sleep2.png (71 KB, 410x301)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>181726961
I like the idea that Bortz also trains the gems he's partnered with sexually
>>
File: 1521442672747.jpg (358 KB, 1015x1222)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>
File: 1541155849890.jpg (222 KB, 1962x2126)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>
>>181727243
He's so good Phos recommended that everyone take turns with him after all!
>>
File: 1533198812151.jpg (53 KB, 523x539)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>
File: 1542645727686.png (434 KB, 580x773)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
And some LaPhos too
>>
File: 1542566224295.jpg (77 KB, 539x1200)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
File: 1530012437777.jpg (341 KB, 1401x2048)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>
>>181727243
dia:I love you,good night bortz.
>>
File: 1531813366056.jpg (132 KB, 550x504)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>
File: 1542454994105.png (483 KB, 1500x1000)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>
>>181727284
Bortz must've blew his little innocent virgin mind
>>
File: 1520336808555.jpg (1.03 MB, 1500x1500)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
File: 1543666763615.jpg (1.43 MB, 1600x2255)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>
File: 1540922653962.png (1.51 MB, 1500x1200)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>
I never much cared for high heels, but I must say, 4th edition Phos is selling it
>>
File: 1516162203237.jpg (180 KB, 512x603)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
And a bit more AlloyPhos for good measure
>>
File: 1531184478232.png (2.27 MB, 2200x1600)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>181727420
Stop lewdposting about my cute pure wife.

>>181727489
I wonder what Phos 5e will look like
>>
File: 1531740371672.jpg (104 KB, 507x456)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>
File: 1517720507809.jpg (212 KB, 1200x773)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>
File: 1521732464213.jpg (33 KB, 597x520)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>
File: 1520726122301.jpg (166 KB, 1181x1748)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>
File: 1534064589847.jpg (499 KB, 1062x1024)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>
>>181666812
there's only one thing he loves more than everything in the world. she was one of the last to die, so he probably doesn't want her to leave him and stopped praying shortly after her death
>>
>>181727540
What's left of his original body will be replaced with padparaCHAD's.
>>
File: 1523286684422.jpg (188 KB, 3072x600)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Reminder that regardless of form Phos is always the cutest.
>>
>>181727420
>youngest gem
>never had a partner
>flirts with everyone, but not seriously
>gets into a relationship with the creepy loner over the winter
>they break up, she gets depressed
>cuts her hair short, starts wearing high heels, replaces her arms with dildoes
>first thing after getting back she takes her friend's abusive, possessive boyfriend for a ride, then gets bored and dumps him
>>
File: bortz_dragging_phos.jpg (217 KB, 584x568)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>181727540
Bortz was the only one who could make Phos feel anything after Antarc died
>>
>>181722137
Anon, we see no indication that the other gems can't swim. An we see no indication that Bortz isn't simply leaping underwater either. His hair letting him swim is stupid. If you had very long hair you would know that it drags in water and makes it hard to move.
>>
File: 1529910573825.jpg (1 MB, 3900x1367)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
Always the kindest.
>>
>>181727719
My hair isn't made of foot thick propeller blades.
>>
File: 1526541544366.jpg (210 KB, 801x949)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
Always the best!
>>
File: 1535477282346.jpg (199 KB, 410x529)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
I LOVE PHOS!!!
>>
File: phos_cucked1.jpg (185 KB, 627x886)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>181727711
Ok there Phos whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>181727243
>>181727711
>>181727712
Someone post drawfriends drawing
>>
>>181667762
From the way he's interacted with the gems as if he's not "allowed" to tell them certain things or act in certain ways despite what his emotions show, his programming likely disallows him from sending souls onwards unless they first become pure. It wouldn't have even been a problem if he just soullessly waited on the planet's surface for them to turn one by one, but getting emotionally attached to the gems fucked everything up.

Not sure about the specifics of letting the souls move on though, probably some weird Buddhist Nirvana shit. Ask Buddhanon
>>
>>181727746
It's the same principle. If Bortz had to use his hair like a fin, he would need to be flapping it at the very least, but he can't and he DOESN'T in the webm you posted. He just jumps up underwater. Furthermore bortzanon is right when he says that there's no lift generated from a symmetrical object being dragged through water on a symmetrical plane.
Imagine you have a rubber sheet in the same dimensions as Bortz hair. I chose rubber because his hair is soft and bendable.
Now get in a deep pool and try to move from one end to the other while dragging it behind you. It's not going to make you fucking lift, you will only not sink because of your body's net density. It will slow you down. It's not even an aquadynamic shape.
This isn't an accurate image, but it illustrates my point that at a symmetrical angle of attack, a symmetrical object will not generate lift. Please read up on aquadynamics before claiming that Bortz is the only one who can swim.
More than likely, mohs 10 gems are simply strong enough to jump with enough force to lift up their very heavy bodies. And even then we don't know if anyone else can swim or not.
>>
>physics arguments again
Why are gemposters so autistic? There's floating mercury and jointed rocks in this manga, physics doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1478326442436.gif (495 KB, 500x375)
495 KB
495 KB GIF
welp thats it
I've finished the series and read up to the current point in the manga. What was originally a cute, comfy, and wonderous series turned into a dick up my ass without lube.
>>
>>181729904
It'll only get worse. The true suffering hasn't even begun yet. According to the author she said we're only 1/5th of the way through what she has planned.
>>
File: 1527273931531.jpg (75 KB, 512x679)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>181730029
>only 1/5th of the way through what she has planned.
I need a source. If that is true I don't think my heart could take it. I thought there would be only 3-5 years left with it ending at 108 or 132 chapters, it going for more than a decade more is too much to handle.
>>
>>181728277
All gems can run and jump underwater, pretty fast too since their sleek and smooth and extremely dense.
Take that rubber sheet and try holding it above you. It's a paraglider. Any sufficiently large object lets you glide in the water, given sufficient strength to get it moving, by creating drag. Also, a smooth ribbon like Bortz' hair won't provide any resistance to forward movement. It's obvious you have little to no experience in the water. Or maybe you're just too obsessed with useless academics to think about it normally.
>>
I wanna lay back and cuddle with 84 in my left arm and 33 in my right
>>
>>181726849
The reasoning seems a bit off to me, why would you expect them to act like thousand+ year old humans rather than a few decade old humans when they're not human to begin with?
Most of the series takes place over a pretty short time frame, the one exception being when Phos goes to sleep for a hundred years, and that removes Ventricosus plus Aucleatus from the picture
>>
File: Screenshot_29.jpg (34 KB, 235x313)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>181727992
Buddhanon is gone for at least 12 or 24 chapters. Maybe forever.
We have the compilanon and our minds to figure it out.
Any idea is welcome to rise the quality of the threads.
>>
>>181731335
>Any idea is welcome to rise the quality of the threads.
more gayposting
>>
File: 63033903_p2_master1200.jpg (240 KB, 750x900)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>181730122
>a decade
I know that is false and we don't have an announced timeframe given by Ichikawa for how much the manga will last, but imagine having the manga run for 10 more years, we are no gems, a lot of anons will probably die waiting for the suffering to end and that fill me with saddness.
I put my cards in 132.
No stop in the suffering train
>>181731375
If we are to gaypost to death, we could raid the /c/ thread and post there along the 10 anons that live there, it would be funny, but moderate gayposting is fine while we wait for the leaks in 13 more days. LEAKS WHEN
>>
File: 1542681392827.jpg (38 KB, 728x717)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>181729533
>>
File: file.png (211 KB, 2378x1412)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>181730152
Nigga are you fucking stupid.
You say I don't have experience in water, but you're the one claiming that running with rubber ribbons tied to your head will stop you from sinking.
>Or maybe you're just too obsessed with useless academics to think about it normally
Oh so you are stupid.
>>
>>181731583
I can feel my IQ rising just looking at this
>>
>>181730029
>According to the author she said we're only 1/5th of the way through what she has planned.
Are you serious? Fuck off, that's like 350 chapters.
>>
>>181731706
I honestly have no idea how she could come close to stretching it out past 150 with a “lol aliens” tier dumb twist, let alone twice that.
>>
>>181731583
>drag does not generate lift
So I see you're retarded.
>>
>>181731120
Because they are human? If they weren't human who act like humans no one would follow the series.
>>
>>181731785
*The drag of the hair in this context does not generate enough lift to slow Bortz descent
>>
>>181731583
what if you could move the hair at will to create a shape that creates more drag/lift
>>
>>181732159
That would be different. It would work like a highly inefficient fin.
To make it actually work the hair would need to be stiff. It only has one point of attachment to the head, so it can't be compared to a paraglider, so the only other option is if it was a fully hardened protrusion from the head, but since that's not the case, it won't be able to generate enough lift to keep Bortz at a stable height underwater.
>>
>>181731729
Fucking VIRM coming in fast and hot. Screenshot this post, calling it right now.
>>
>>181732486
>the reason Sensei doesn’t pray is because the presence of the Lunarians is the only thing keeping alien invaders at bay
It would be such a dumb twist that I half expect Ichikawa to throw it out there just to fuck with us. It would certainly mean all the buddhism theories would quickly get thrown out the window.
>>
>>181732438
A combination of minor control and rapid head oscillation could turn her into a propeller. Or maybe vibrating it.
>>
File: file.png (1.54 MB, 1114x1600)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>181732438
Shit it turns out I'm stupid as well.
The REAL reason why Bortz "floats" is because the jellyfish are carrying him just like they carry Phos
>>181732664
>bortz wobbling his head at incredible high speed
>>
File: file.png (2.25 MB, 2327x1296)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
So Phos wasn't just pulling random facts out of his arse afterall.
>>
Is there a place to read the manga without the garbage scans and translations?
>>
>>181734837
see
>>181670152
>>
>>181734884
Doesn't the manga have an official release? Has no one scanned it?
>>
>>181720638
this chart is just too cute for the sad reality it shows
>>
>>181734963
You asked for a version without garbage translations
The same place you’d torrent anything else, I ain’t spoonfeeding any further than that
>>
File: 1511110343177.png (487 KB, 720x720)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
>>181734963
>implying official release is not a garbage translation
>>
>>181735042
I've actually never torrented manga so that didn't come to mind and now I feel really retarded, thanks for the help

>>181735057
Better than duwang gem edition
>>
I'm glad that I picked up this series. Now I can suffer alongside you fellow gembros while we wait for new chapters.
>>
File: gosh now its all wet.jpg (35 KB, 305x592)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
thread is still up?
>>181726962
KEK
>>
>>181737180
Shinsha is shit.
>>
File: tiny cinna.jpg (10 KB, 210x230)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>181737808
shinsha a cute
>>
File: 47539967_p0.jpg (550 KB, 1000x1200)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>181736821
Yeah, at least we can all suffer together.
>>
File: 1529862867995.jpg (4 KB, 70x95)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
DO NOT TRUST MOONIES
>>
Remove snail
>>
Man, this thread is deader than Antarc.
>>
>>181740340
delet, Antarc is sleeping
>>
File: aniki.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
wake up aniki
>>
File: bortz_dia_sleep.jpg (417 KB, 1024x768)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>181728277
>>181731583
Good stuff, you can make a presentation slide for some gem physics talk with these
>>181729533
>floating mercury
As I've said before, Mercury superconducts at low temperatures and type I superconductivity allows it to levitate in the presence of a magnetic field due to Meissner effect.
>>
File: 2018_12_07_11.39.54.jpg (749 KB, 1440x2560)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
Ha
>>
>>181731583
This image has enlightenment me.
>>
File: IMG_20181207_185147.jpg (111 KB, 618x689)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Alex using a glove as a blindfold.
>>
File: cri.jpg (114 KB, 687x703)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>181744083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aATJ0vCJvwc
>>
Cool vid
https://youtu.be/R3tC5zNBEH0
>>
File: 1511562011846.jpg (39 KB, 768x768)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>181743756
>what is google tracking
>>
>>181727808
>"This is my girlfriend, Shinsha"
>"Starting today, i am Bortz's girlfriend."
>"Pleased to meet you."
>>
guys i think Lapis is playing a 4D chess with everyone
>>
File: family.jpg (187 KB, 1128x617)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>181744950
>>
>>
File: smug severed head.png (476 KB, 1600x1000)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
>>181745375
>when your xanatos gambit involves self-decapitation
>>
Who is the most sexual gem?
>>
>>181748230
maybe Lapis tried to go to the moon the same way as Phos but his plan went to hell when he lost his mind
>>
>>181732996
Damn, those are some buff jellyfish, Phos is the second fattest gem and they lifted her no problem.
>jellyfish breeding will be a decisive part of the battle against the slugs
Looks like Bortz is still the most powerful gem.
>>
>>181748963
me
>>
File: 012.png (65 KB, 313x508)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>181748963
>>
Just binged the entire manga in one night, no sleep after.
It's now morning and I feel nothing but unending despair.
Will I ever get to see phos smile again?
>>
>>181751111
Do you want a happy ending?
>>
>>181751143
I don't know anymore.
>>
>>181751111
Her smile and optimism are gone for good.
>>
Post Bortz or else
>>
>>181751111
I'm sorry anon, the suffering is infinite and will only get worse, only reaching Samsara the suffering will end.
We need to learn through the suffering to reach enlightenment.
Also welcome, a new gembro is always welcome.
>>
>>181751391
I want to lick every single inch of Bortz's shiny legs!
>>
>>181751485
I want to kick Bortz's butt.

Sorry, I don't know why I said that
>>
>>181751793
You know exactly why
>>
File: cum.jpg (21 KB, 704x480)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>181751909
here you go bortz
now clean it
>>
>>181752075
>>
I do hope Shinsha gets a happy ending.
She's the one person I want to see smile more than phos.
>>
File: shinchan.jpg (53 KB, 900x1125)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>181752922
>>
>>181666812
>why
He forgot how to because he was throwing pieces of himself at them.
>>
File: DjsJKuRV4AAw375.jpg orig.jpg (159 KB, 1456x2048)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>181751111
quads of not protecting this smile
>>
>>181748963
well Cairngorm is probably the only one getting actively fugged right now
somehow
>>
>>181753959
Triplets arc (enemies?) right after the sea arc. Then we will get the reformed gems arc.
>>
>>181754492
If there is a sea arc, I would expect that it would cover everything to the end of the series so that the series can be sorted into Earth, Moon, Sea
>>
>>181754492
>triplets made from Carrots arm
>Cinderblock dies in the process
>moonie raised gem children sent to persuade ("seduce" like Buddhanon said) Phos to rejoin the moonies and use the human particle eye to make Sensei pray
>one looks like Antarc, one looks like Ghost, one looks like Cairngorm
>>
>>181755399
Jesus fuck no
>>
File: smile happy jade.jpg (33 KB, 459x459)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Good night gemthread. Last for Jado killing your thread.
>>
File: 1542924838262.png (467 KB, 828x1106)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>181756794
not in my guard, last for Rutile, hope he reconsider and abandon the delinquent route
>>
File: 1536450385401.png (117 KB, 249x379)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>181757085
>>
How do you feel about Morga-chan?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (93 KB, 313x462)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>
>>181757357
me in the middle
>>
>>181676753
>It's literally not in his programming to pray for anything else.
headcanon
>>
>>181757357
Cute pic but there’s no Morga in there
>>
500 posts and >>181673385 still remains.
This pleases me.
>>
File: do it.png (441 KB, 796x398)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>
thread dying. post gem
>>
File: 1531170396556.png (674 KB, 1227x1622)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>181758703



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.